New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FIM] Bridle Shores General Town Thread 3

"Oh heck yes!" said Heartflight. She made sure she'd brought her money with her, hoping she had enough bits to get what she wanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Oh heck yes!" said Heartflight. She made sure she'd brought her money with her, hoping she had enough bits to get what she wanted.
    Alright then! Mystic goes into the shop and looks for the owner, AKA Snickers.

Hello, anypony here running the place? she asks looking around.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Aventura Gearstride and the Fortress of Pillows

Gearstride totally thought she was trippin' on something...possibly the apple-wine. But it was also cool. Before leaving the cushion castle she took out a marker she *conveniently* found and wrote on the front gate.

-Property of Lady Aventura Gearstride-All trespassers will be forced to join my harem-

Sweet, her very own pillow fortress. She couldn't wait to show Silverpine. She climbed up the ladder, found herself in a shed, saw that she climbed out of a trap door. The fact that none of these things were before didn't bother her much. She's a world explorer, she'd seen many strange things in her travels.

Weirder was that....the Civic Center was on a large cloud in the skies, obviously there was pocket dimension stuff going on for the shed to lead "underground". Science, must now be done.

The sunlight from the sky made her agonize in pain...bright light makes a hangover worse. "Gaaah...curse Celestia's sun....." She rubbed her temples. The lampshade was still on her head. Her homburg hat with the goggles...not. Dangit, it was missing again. But she was too hungover to notice at the moment. She made her way carefully up the flights of magical cloud stairs and into the civic center.

She stumbled into the kitchen. She took notice of a few other ponies. "Quick...stat...I need a bloody mare cocktail to cure this horrible hangover..." She collapsed, slumping on the table.
    "... I think the answer to your hangover is less alcohol no?" Icy remarked as the mare slumped on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Eruantion View Post
    "Oh, well, I had three or four cups... Sandy can't hold his wine, apparently... Silverstride..? Silverstride and What's-his-pine both got pretty drunk..."
    "Silverstride? That's new." Icy smirked.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    He sighed in relief as the ice soothed his throbbing head. She did have a point though; who had drunk all that wine?

*flashback to last night, Silverpine, Gearstride, and Cypress all keep getting refills, Sandy never finishes his first cup*

"...wasn't me..." he mumbled.
    "Well you don't look the part," Icy replied dryly.

[Silverpine/Now on the ground]

After what seemed like hours of meticulous work of cutting the ropes, he finally got himself to the ground. Cutting the last of the ropes... and the ridiculous wings somepony thought was funny to stick to his flank, he slowly made his way to the general direction of the Civic Center, stumbling as he went.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-06-28 at 04:42 AM.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "... I think the answer to your hangover is less alcohol no?" Icy remarked as the mare slumped on the table.

"No derp, cutie,"
    She commented sarcastically and frowned. "Whatever...ahh...I'll just try to make it myself." She set about looking for the ingredients.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

"Well you don't look the part," Icy replied dryly.
    "...s'not fair...they had more wine..." With some effort, he grabs a cup and shuffles to the sink for some water.

She stumbled into the kitchen. She took notice of a few other ponies. "Quick...stat...I need a bloody mare cocktail to cure this horrible hangover..." She collapsed, slumping on the table.
    Sandy shakes his head. "...bad idea...no alcohol for me...ever again..."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ettin in the Playground

"No derp, cutie,"
    She commented sarcastically and frowned. "Whatever...ahh...I'll just try to make it myself." She set about looking for the ingredients.
    "Lady, this is a kitchen, not a bar. I sincerely doubt you would find alcohol here." Icy dryly commented.

"...s'not fair...they had more wine..." With some effort, he grabs a cup and shuffles to the sink for some water.

Sandy shakes his head. "...bad idea...no alcohol for me...ever again..."
    Icy shook her head and took the cup from Sandy, helping him fill it with water before replacing it again in his hoof. "I agree with that sentiment. Being hungover once is once too many." she said, her memory going back to that incident with pomegranate tea. Tea, of all things.

[Silverpine/Utterly Exhausted/Civic Center Lobby]

The earthpony finally reached the door of the lobby, before collapsing spectacularly in the front door. "...never... again..." he mumbled, too tired and sore to move.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-06-28 at 08:17 AM.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FIM] Bridal Shores General Town Thread 3

[/spoiler]

(Actually the letter did indeed have it saying "little miss detective", I was hoping you caught that *cheers*)

"Fine...little...miss...detective. I hope you're happy. You won. Now because of your interference...you've doomed this carnival completely. This fool Ferias doesn't know how to run it. My plans would have brought new life to this dying dream of my father's, means to an end." He growled, broken. He glanced over at his sister. "Well at least I won't be in this alone in this."
    ((I thought it did, but it's been a while, and I hjave no clue where it was.))

She waved a hoof over everyone else here. His guilt-tripping really, really didn't work. Her priorities placed truth about anything but a pony's life...And then, it was up in the air. But it placed truth so high because she believed, with all her heart, that only the truth could be used to make ponies happy, and that you couldn't save anyone or anything with lies.

"I'm happy because the truth came out. I hope the rest of you make the best of it. I think you can. After all, when life takes away lemons, you just have to start selling lime-aid."

That pun was terrible, but hey.
    To his comment about his sister, she only said...

"Actually, there's not much evidence linking her to anything, except your closeness. All very circumstantial. It's something I didn't have time to investigate today in full detail, though..."

At long last, at the end of the night, she heard a hoofstamp outside before a pair of officers from the next town entered. Mystery handed over all her evidence, including the now full-to-bursting tape recorder, now complete with Lemon's confession, and gave them a quick run-down outside.

"It looks like the police will be in charge of working out Peach. My work here is done."

And she began to walk out of the carnival. Not her best work, but....

"heeheeheeheeeeeee! I solved a mystery ~!"

She half-said and half-sang.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

8. - Top - End - #188
    Titan in the Playground

Icy shook her head and took the cup from Sandy, helping him fill it with water before replacing it again in his hoof. "I agree with that sentiment. Being hungover once is once too many." she said, her memory going back to that incident with pomegranate tea. Tea, of all things.
    Sandy couldn't fathom Icy getting drunk on anything. That, or his headache was making thinking a strenuous exercise.

"...thanks..." he mumbled. He went back to his seat and slumped down with his mug.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Troll in the Playground

@ Deme

Spoiler
    Show
    Prologue: With Lemon's incarcerated absence the carnival did suffer a bit in which the responsibility was placed on Maestro's shoulders. The carnival would recover but it would never once again be the glorious fun fair it was during Lemon and Peach's father's reign. Ferias retired mostly ending up in a similar role as Lefty, doing odd jobs. There were less stress wrinkles on his face. Colt Horner and Cherise would continue working at the carnival doing their bits. As for Peach, her involvement was deemed simply circumstantial evidence and she would get off scot-clean at her trial. Later she would have seemed to have just disappeared without a trace.

Yes, the case was over, but there were still some loose threads dangling, but that's a problem for another pony, another day.

-The Moonlight Files

Gearstride-Civic Center-Blargh

"Lady, this is a kitchen, not a bar. I sincerely doubt you would find alcohol here." Icy dryly commented.

"Dang it...I'm not looking for the vodka....I can do without that, its tomato juice, lime, etc I'm looking for...as sexy as the ice queen trope is...Uh manure...where was I going with this,"
    Gear clutched her head which still had the lampshade. Their talking seemed to sound louder to her, Gear just found herself in undirected annoyance.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-06-28 at 09:18 AM.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy couldn't fathom Icy getting drunk on anything. That, or his headache was making thinking a strenuous exercise.

"...thanks..." he mumbled. He went back to his seat and slumped down with his mug.
    Gearstride-Civic Center-Blargh

"Dang it...I'm not looking for the vodka....I can do without that, its tomato juice, lime, etc I'm looking for...as sexy as the ice queen trope is...Uh manure...where was I going with this,"
    Gear clutched her head which still had the lampshade. Their talking seemed to sound louder to her, Gear just found herself in undirected annoyance.
    "You're most definitely still drunk, impossible as that may be." Icy eyed the xanadu mare with an arched brow. The loud thud at the lobby made her turn her head. "Somepony at the door?" (It's Silverpine.)

[Silverpine/Lobby]

"... why does the world spin so much..." he moaned, as the earth pony lay on his back.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-06-28 at 10:06 AM.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride-Civic Center

"I'm not drunk darn it....if I was drunk...I'd be hitting on you....I'm the flirty drunk as far as I know..." Gear paused for a moment trying to think straight. 'Anyways..that's off topic....must find tomato juice..."
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-06-28 at 11:19 AM.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Bugbear in the Playground

"You're most definitely still drunk, impossible as that may be." Icy eyed the xanadu mare with an arched brow. The loud thud at the lobby made her turn her head. "Somepony at the door?" (It's Silverpine.)

[Silverpine/Lobby]

"... why does the world spin so much..." he moaned, as the earth pony lay on his back.
    Cypress, seemingly the only pony without a completely debilitating hangover, walked out to see who was in the lobby. "Oh, hey... you," he said, recognizing the pony, "The gang's all here."
    All avatars you may see on my profile are handmade in my home in the foothills of North Carolina. Please support your local avatarists.
    Also, feel free to PM if you need an avatar.

Cypress RP profile

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Purple/Dr Magic's Office

Purple shreds down the road. Her skateboard wheels kick up a trail of dirt behind her. She is moving so fast, she bails hard when her board comes to a stop. Luckily she crashes into a doctor's office.
    "Cure minor wounds, please."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

14. - Top - End - #194
    Troll in the Playground

He had been fussing over some applications for receptionists when someone came slamming in. In the front room... Well, he had left the snake there. So Purple was staring directly into the glossy black eyes of a night-dark snake. Its tail darted behind it to ring a bell on the desk.

The doctor hurried in.
    "What on earth happened here?"

He leaned over and gave the little scrapes some thought. A few scrapes like that he could heal quickly and easily. He touched his horn to her, and a bit of light surrounded them and healed her.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

15. - Top - End - #195
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride-Civic Center

"I'm not drunk darn it....if I was drunk...I'd be hitting on you....I'm the flirty drunk as far as I know..." Gear paused for a moment trying to think straight. 'Anyways..that's off topic....must find tomato juice..."
    "Right..." Icy replied sardonically.

Cypress, seemingly the only pony without a completely debilitating hangover, walked out to see who was in the lobby. "Oh, hey... you," he said, recognizing the pony, "The gang's all here."
    "... I think... I require assistance in moving myself..." Silverpine said with effort. That splitting headache. It burns.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    He had been fussing over some applications for receptionists when someone came slamming in. In the front room... Well, he had left the snake there. So Purple was staring directly into the glossy black eyes of a night-dark snake. Its tail darted behind it to ring a bell on the desk.

The doctor hurried in.
    "What on earth happened here?"

He leaned over and gave the little scrapes some thought. A few scrapes like that he could heal quickly and easily. He touched his horn to her, and a bit of light surrounded them and healed her.
    Purple could feel the cuts and scratches disappear. The relazlxatikn of the healing gave her time to take in her surroundings. A table with magazines, standard residents of a medical office. Then she saw the snake. "What's up Doc? Ooooh a snake.! the purple mare opened her arms wide in a gesture to get the snake to "hug" her. "Oh. Name is Purple Pepper. I was wondering if I can set up an appointment for my parents. How are you with ponies in their fifties?
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #197
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride-Kitchen

"You're pretty unhelpful with your sarcasm there beautiful. Anyhoof...I need tomato juice, pepper, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce and celery salt, and I don't doubt there's only half of those ingredients in this kitchen..."
    Gear pouted a lip and sighed.

18. - Top - End - #198

"... I think... I require assistance in moving myself..." Silverpine said with effort. That splitting headache. It burns.
    Cypress grabbed Silverpine and began helping him to the kitchen. "Everyone's in here, let's see what we can do about your headache."
    All avatars you may see on my profile are handmade in my home in the foothills of North Carolina. Please support your local avatarists.

Cypress RP profile

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride-Kitchen

"You're pretty unhelpful with your sarcasm there beautiful. Anyhoof...I need tomato juice, pepper, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce and celery salt, and I don't doubt there's only half of those ingredients in this kitchen..."
    Gear pouted a lip and sighed.
    "Pretty sure I wasn't intending to help," Icy answered flatly. Nevertheless she began looking through the cupboards in search of the ingredients. Not as if she had anything better to do.

Cypress grabbed Silverpine and began helping him to the kitchen. "Everyone's in here, let's see what we can do about your headache."
    Silverpine slumped on the table heavily, his forehooves covering his eyes. "Gear... we're never doing this again. Ever."

20. - Top - End - #200
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride-Civic Center-Kitchen

"Yea...as if though we won't have any lapses in judgement in the near future again...haha...ow..." The xanadu mare sighed.

"Wait a minute...where the hay is my hat and saddle bag?...I need my saddle bag...I gots some pieces of my fruit leather, it's a vital ingredient in the hangover cure cocktail I'm hoping to make. And also of course I need my hat,"
    She melodramatically faux dry heaved. "Oh mah poor hat...gone again."

21. - Top - End - #201
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Purple could feel the cuts and scratches disappear. The relazlxatikn of the healing gave her time to take in her surroundings. A table with magazines, standard residents of a medical office. Then she saw the snake. "What's up Doc? Ooooh a snake.! the purple mare opened her arms wide in a gesture to get the snake to "hug" her. "Oh. Name is Purple Pepper. I was wondering if I can set up an appointment for my parents. How are you with ponies in their fifties?
    "Just smack him if he squeezes too hard. He means well, but the instinct's sometimes trouble."

The snake slithered up around her, licking the inside of her ears. The doctor got back to his hooves; he wasn't much for pure power, but a healing job like that, he could keep up all day if he felt like it.

"I think I do a rather good job; would this be for a routine check-up, or do they require slightly more specialized care?"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

22. - Top - End - #202
    Titan in the Playground

Gearstride-Civic Center-Kitchen"Wait a minute...where the hay is my hat and saddle bag?...I need my saddle bag...I gots some pieces of my fruit leather, it's a vital ingredient in the hangover cure cocktail I'm hoping to make. And also of course I need my hat," She melodramatically faux dry heaved. "Oh mah poor hat...gone again."
    Sandy massaged his forehead as he tried to think again. It was clearer now, but not by much. He definitely remembered this mare (Gear-something, the name wasn't quite there yet) from last night, but as hard as he tried, he couldn't remember seeing a hat or saddlebags. He squinted as he lifted his head from the table. "...they here last night?"

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yea...as if though we won't have any lapses in judgement in the near future again...haha...ow..." The xanadu mare sighed.

"Wait a minute...where the hay is my hat and saddle bag?...I need my saddle bag...I gots some pieces of my fruit leather, it's a vital ingredient in the hangover cure cocktail I'm hoping to make. And also of course I need my hat,"
    She melodramatically faux dry heaved. "Oh mah poor hat...gone again."
    Sandy massaged his forehead as he tried to think again. It was clearer now, but not by much. He definitely remembered this mare (Gear-something, the name wasn't quite there yet) from last night, but as hard as he tried, he couldn't remember seeing a hat or saddlebags. He squinted as he lifted his head from the table. "...they here last night?"

"... somepony just knock me unconscious again..." Silverpine mumbled. Icy glanced at the drunk teacher before going back to looking for the ingredients.

"I think I found the tomato juice and pepper," she announced.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    Blaze continued to hug her anyways, and motioned for Scarlet to join them.
    She does so!
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Troll in the Playground

"Thank-you beautiful...but with no vodka or my saddle bag in which I have the fruit leather substitute....I can't make the hangover cure...this blows," She wobbled over to Silverpine and joined him in being slumped on the table.

"Wanna go take a nap sweetstuff? It's the next best thing," She weakly nuzzled him on his cheek.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-06-28 at 02:14 PM.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "Just smack him if he squeezes too hard. He means well, but the instinct's sometimes trouble."

The snake slithered up around her, licking the inside of her ears. The doctor got back to his hooves; he wasn't much for pure power, but a healing job like that, he could keep up all day if he felt like it.

"I think I do a rather good job; would this be for a routine check-up, or do they require slightly more specialized care?"
    "Although they probably are due a check up, I am setting up this appointment for something unusual. My parents were mysteriously made cripple and worn one night, and despite my ability to create a temporary solution through massage, I prefer my parents able to be independent and mobile for longer than a couple hours at a time. she explains. The snake tightens around her little body and hisses in her ear. Purple pulls the snake's head down and kisses it. "You give hugs, I give kisses. What's his name?
    Last edited by Orzel; 2011-06-28 at 03:07 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #207

"... somepony just knock me unconscious again..." Silverpine mumbled. Icy glanced at the drunk teacher before going back to looking for the ingredients.

"I think I found the tomato juice and pepper," she announced.
    Cypress sat down and laid his head on the table. "Tomato juice and pepper? What's that supposed to do?"

Cypress RP profile

28. - Top - End - #208
    Troll in the Playground

Cypress sat down and laid his head on the table. "Tomato juice and pepper? What's that supposed to do?"
    "Did you not hear me the whole time?" Gearstride asked grouchily with her head on the table. "I wanted to make a hangover cure...those were just two of the ingredients buts its pointless without the other ingredients and my fruit leather...which was in my saddle bag which is who knows where now.:

29. - Top - End - #209

"Did you not hear me the whole time?" Gearstride asked grouchily with her head on the table. "I wanted to make a hangover cure...those were just two of the ingredients buts its pointless without the other ingredients and my fruit leather...which was in my saddle bag which is who knows where now.:
    "Sorry, the fog of wine is clouding my senses. What are the other ingredients? I could go out and find them."

Cypress RP profile

30. - Top - End - #210
    Troll in the Playground

"Sorry, the fog of wine is clouding my senses. What are the other ingredients? I could go out and find them."

"Lemon juice, worcestershire sauce and celery salt, and my fruit leather...which I do have in The Clunker...which is all the way by the Legs House on the outskirts of town...gawd...I really don't want to go all the way over there feeling like this,"
    Gear moaned.