New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy Advent Children IV - Centuries of Sin - Game Underway!

Quote Originally Posted by Qwaz View Post
    Decided I wanted to leave that post virgin incase shenanigans were called. Not sure on anyone really but I'm interested to know why you follwed the Bladescape wagon so freely Lamach
    .First, voting for someone who no one else is voting for is not following a wagon. (It might be starting one, but still...)
    On that note bladescape just seems off...
    My deaths to wolves (or other evil night killers)
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    I think Lamech will make a great Sephiroth.
    A new New York IC OOC

2. - Top - End - #302
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy Advent Children IV - Centuries of Sin - Game Underway!

*cough* Apologies. I meant to point at ThePhantom

This does not bode well for the network if that's how well I keep track of things

3. - Top - End - #303
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lamech View Post
    .First, voting for someone who no one else is voting for is not following a wagon. (It might be starting one, but still...)
    On that note bladescape just seems off...
    Rather vague claim of my suspicion, isn't it? I'm always rather lurky at first, my dear Lamech, but I think you might be getting worried.

I am, alas, nothing special. I will send Qwaz a PM on my suspicions, with explanations, due to me being one ahead of everyone else. Reasoning as well for our latest Mason Claim.

I will not change my vote to escape from lynching. I think I'm more valuable as a confirmed town with suspicions.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

4. - Top - End - #304

Eh, follow the mason ThePhantom

5. - Top - End - #305
    Pixie in the Playground

Got no reason not to vote for ThePhantom today...

Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
    Jedi Master Corran Horn avatar by Vrythas

Top Narrations/Deaths featuring myself (in no particular order):
    1. Saved by the Konami code!
    2. Wait, I was an android?

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ogre in the Playground

Day over, update to follow. Probably a short one because I'm pushed for time.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ogre in the Playground

Keepa and the rest of the Aurochs backed away from the blobby amorphous mess in the raging shallows, suddenly aware of the other sets of watery red eyes peering out from just beneath the surface. At least three Flans, then, and maybe more coming.

Multiple targets caused confusion amongst the civilians, lost without Wakka, their figurehead. No obvious champion presented themselves, but eventually three individuals drew their weapons. Bladescape pulled out a swift shortsword with a dark and razor-sharp edge. Sage Montalius flexed his gauntlets. I’m da Rogue picked up a wicked spiked blitzball and bounced it easily on her palm. As one, the three charged into the shallows and engaged the Ice Flans.

“For Wakka!”

Letty screamed, slinging the blitzball overarm with all her not inconsiderable strength. The jelly-like monster let out a wet chuckle and absorbed the blitz ball into its trunk of a body, then let rip with a spout of super-chilled air. Letty took it full in the face and toppled into the shallows.

Sage Montalius was faring little better. The gauntlets that had served him well during engagements along the Mi’hen Highroad made no impact on the grinning blob in front of him. He repeatedly dodged the creatures dangerous breath, but felt his actions slowing as he tired. Still, the safety of Besaid was at stake, and he would fight until his last breath.

Bladescape danced underneath the plume of breath from his Flan and made a lunge with his blade. The creature turned and the metal gouged a thick slab of goo from the amorphous mass, but the Flan didn’t seem to mind. It absorbed his sword straight out of his hand, and let loose a maniacal chuckle.

“Oh that’s it, nothing eats my sword!”

Bladescape dodged back a couple of steps and bought both hands forward in a clasping motion. A small black spot appeared in the centre of the Flan’s blobby torso, and the monster seems to fall into itself around it, its gleeful chuckle turning into a high pitched shriek. Within seconds the Flan shrank to an tiny singularity, and then popped out of existence.

“Elemental stuff’s no good against these things, it’s Demi every time!”

The masked warrior turned and threw a gravity spell at the Flan that had done for Letty and now advanced on him. But he was too late to save Sage Montalius. Just as Bladescape spun to deal with the last Flan, the giggling creature caught his adversary in the chest, freezing the hunter’s heart and sending him tumbling into the waves. Bladescape finished off the last Flan with a heavy heart and trudged back towards the others, his head hung low.

In the ruins on the edge of the beach, three dark silhouettes survey the scene with wry smiles on their faces.

“Two fall today, to pitiful blobs of harmless jelly. Tell me brothers, what chance does Spira have?”

Summary

Bladescape defeated the Flans.

I’m da Rogue was autolynched. She was Letty, a Besaid Auroch.

Sage Montalius was also autolynched. He was a Spiran Civilian.

Night 4 begins now and will end in 48-72 hours, my access is always patchy on a weekend. Best get your actions in within 48 hours just in case!

8. - Top - End - #308
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by V.Z. View Post
    Nu-uh! She did nick my gold back in the Baldur's Gate WW (which needs a sequel, by the way! *glares at Mordokai*) So as you can see, my point is a completely valid one!
    Keep glaring all you want, it ain't happening anytime soon and, more likely than not, indeed never.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Dwarf in the Playground

This is another shout for all good poweroles who have not yet contacted me to do so before I get killed!

10. - Top - End - #310
    Ogre in the Playground

Night over, action results and update to follow shortly.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Ogre in the Playground

Yazoo stalked through the twilight village of Besaid, murder on his mind.

“No one else, it’s not allowed! Mother said so. No one else!”

Yazoo was fragile both physically and mentally, but both he and his brothers knew that Jenova had given him a very special gift, unique to him alone. No matter what world they ended up on, Yazoo innately knew the people there, who they were, their skills, their intentions. It was different on every world, the way that these intuitions came to him. Here on Spira the night whispered to him, caressing his ears with promises of violence and death. But amongst the promises they whispered of something very, very wrong. Something that just could not be.

“Mother said I’m the only one!”

Somewhere underneath the red fury that fogged his brain he knew he was taking a big risk by doing this alone, but he was too angry to care. She was alone now, and fragile, far more fragile than he. If he couldn’t do this alone he wasn’t worthy of Mother’s special gift.

He knew he was.

Yazoo came to the house the whisperers had told him about, and tore the door off its hinges with his bare hands, uncaring about the noise. The little hut was on the edge of the village, and from what he had seen the civilians of this awful little hovel would cower in their homes rather than face such noises in the dark.

“No one else!”

He stalked into the darkened hut and drew his pistol, firing half a dozen shots blindly around the room.

“Yazoo.”

Infuriatingly calm, from what looked like a chair near the cold fireplace. Yazoo aimed and fired off another three shots into the shadows.

“You can’t be! Mother said I’m the only one! I’m special!”
    “Poor little Remnant, you really don’t understand do you?”

This time the voice was off to his left, feminine and husky, and tinged with grief. He howled and loosed off another shot. Again it missed its mark. From her hiding place, Lulu allowed herself one last smile, even as tears continued to track down her checks, as they had ever since her husband had fallen.

“You have taken everything from me, ruined the village I call home, and broken up family and friends. You have made our greatest triumph, against Sin and the false teachings of Yevon, mean nothing. Should I even live through my labour, there is now nothing in this world for my child to live for. So I won’t fight, you will not have that satisfaction.”

“I understand everything! I’m special! I’m the only one to hear the whispers, mother made them only for me! I’m the only one!”

Lulu watched the writhing Remnant and slowly edged out into the open. He would kill her, she knew, but not until she had said all she needed to. The Remnant would let her too, he wanted to know.

“I won’t fight, Yazoo, I have little left to fight for. But take my final words with you, and think well upon them.”

Yazoo saw a silhouette in the darkness now, struggling slowly into the open. He levelled his pistol, and fought against his instinct to just pull the trigger and be done with it. This false prophet.

“How do you know? How do you know these things false prophet? Mother said I was the only one, no one else!”

“Well think upon this little child. You aren’t the only one. There are people everywhere, those that hear the whispers like I. Even if you murder all of Spira, including everyone that hears them, there’ll be others on the next world you find, and the next, and the next. All of them will hear those ‘special’ whispers of yours, and like I, none of them will need the help of your darling Mother to hear them. So of all the things you are Yazoo, cold, cruel, violent, ruthless…you will never, ever be special. You can’t be special without a soul.”

Yazoo felt the tears streaming from his eyes, but didn’t care. Howling, he dropped his pistol and charged straight at the figure in front of him. Lulu closed her swollen eyes and held her arms wide to meet him, like a mother welcoming an errant child.

It didn’t last long.

By the time the sun rose above Besaid Lulu’s hut was nothing more than a pile of smouldering embers. Of her body there was no sign. Instead a small green creature pops up here and there amongst the cinders, attracted by the residual heat of the blaze. The Cactuar whistles and fires off a fusillade of quills at anyone that tries to get near.

Lulu’s body, or what’s left of it, is found near the Hunters Lodge on the rise at the far end of the village. It’s unfortunate that a Dual Horn found it first. The huge quadruped hunches over its ruined prize, roaring and growling at the people that begin to gather nearby. It won’t give up the body for burial without a fight.

Summary

Thufir was killed by the Remnants. He was Lulu the Seer!

A Cactuar and Dual Horn have been spotted! You only need to vote for one person, but at the end of the day phase the players first and second in the vote will take on the respective encounter.

The following players must vote today or be autolynched:

Billtodamax
    Fin
    Lex-Kat
    Mustiado
    TheLaughingMan
    TigerFang

Day 5 begins now and will end on Wednesday

12. - Top - End - #312
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well this looks terrible.

I'm going to pass various namess around as many networked claims as I can ubcase you guys want to lynch me.

I won't resist it if you do as at least you'll trust the network then but I swear right now to having told nothing save the truth.

EDIT - Oh. And the reason the baner claim wasn't protecting the seer claim is because thufir did not get in touch with me. I'd imagine he wanted to scry me to be sure before getting in touch.
    Last edited by Qwaz; 2011-07-25 at 07:14 AM.

13. - Top - End - #313

I actually don't think I want to lynch you. That would be a possibly stupid move for a wolf. If he got in contact with you. And if he didn't, you couldn't have known he was the seer.

I have several High level suspicions, and quite possible wolves. I'm going to go through the thread again to make sure, then come back with the evidence my memory suggests is in there.

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

14. - Top - End - #314

Okay, first and formost:

V.Z.: He's contributed little(Except for some excellent RPing.) and has seemed off the whole way. Thufir did point at him last, which is one of the two possible causes for his death that seem likely ATM. The other choice is they scried him.

Lamech and Rogue Nine: Chainsaw defense. The two are co-operating while never seeming to run into each other. I'll bet my role that they're connected. Since there isn't enough Mason's, I think they're either Neutral or Wolf. Take your pick.

TsukikoJ: Can't pin it down fully, but stealth-wolf actions with Lamech and RN. Likely on exactly the same side as the other two.

I do have other suspicions, but only Qwaz will know them for now.
    Last edited by bladescape; 2011-07-25 at 11:30 PM.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ok so thufir died night 4. this gives him 3 nights of reliable scrying we know we can trust

I'm going to assume thufir was building a network of villagers that were in touch with each other and ask that they PM me now with the results of all Thufir's scrys. I'm gonna guess at getting 3 connected villagers here but we might be lucky and have the name of a wolf.

Maybe Thufir didn't connect his network with each other though...who knows

Since we cannot independantly confirm them they won't be told the network names but it helps if we're not suspicious of probable villagers and any wolf names are obviously a plus.

As ever. If any wolves feel like a fake claim. Have at you.

16. - Top - End - #316
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape
    Lamech and Rogue Nine: Chainsaw defense. The two are co-operating while never seeming to run into each other. I'll bet my role that they're connected. Since there isn't enough Mason's, I think they're either Neutral or Wolf. Take your pick.
    ? What? Co-operating? And no cooperating doesn't count if we both call you wrong. I know your wrong about me and if Rogue Nine is a villager he knows he's good too. (If he's bad he'll act like it.) Hence we'll both disagree with you.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

A new New York IC OOC

17. - Top - End - #317

? What? Co-operating? And no cooperating doesn't count if we both call you wrong. I know your wrong about me and if Rogue Nine is a villager he knows he's good too. (If he's bad he'll act like it.) Hence we'll both disagree with you.
    ... Really? I'm sorry, you're absolute lack of logic here has me floundering.

You'd both disagree with my claim anyways, whether wolf or neutral or if I was wrong and you were villagers.(Yes, I'm not claiming you are what I'm suspicious of you being. I'm just stating my suspicions.)

The fact that you've been half covering each other, you voting for me while I gunned for RogueNine, etc.... Is what I'm referring too. Whether you claim you don't or not, I still state it as something that you can go see yourself by re-looking through the thread.

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    ... Really? I'm sorry, you're absolute lack of logic here has me floundering.

You'd both disagree with my claim anyways, whether wolf or neutral or if I was wrong and you were villagers.(Yes, I'm not claiming you are what I'm suspicious of you being. I'm just stating my suspicions.)

The fact that you've been half covering each other, you voting for me while I gunned for RogueNine, etc.... Is what I'm referring too. Whether you claim you don't or not, I still state it as something that you can go see yourself by re-looking through the thread.
    ... Or maybe I just voted for you because you're wrong in your suspicions of me. You gun for two people and then when one of them responds you say they're working together? Regardless there were a bunch of people on your bandwagon that day, are they all wolves too? Nor would my have vote been a particularly good way yo have protected Rogue Nine; it was a vote at someone with out any votes.

Your arguments are terrible, which isn't too much of a problem. What rings more off to me now is you seem to be using whatever is convenient
    [quote of someone voting for TsukikoJ] This somehow rings off for me. Keep an eye on it all my villager friends.
    Rather vague claim of my suspicion, isn't it?
    Yes, it was a vague claim. Why would you even think that was a problem since you do it too. Also now Tsukiko is on your "list". Why the change?
    I think I'm more valuable as a confirmed town with suspicions.
    Fine, I agree with that. Let's confirm you, bladescape.
    Last edited by Lamech; 2011-07-25 at 09:14 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

A new New York IC OOC

19. - Top - End - #319

Ah, shall we then? Let's dance.

... Or maybe I just voted for you because you're wrong in your suspicions of me. You gun for two people and then when one of them responds you say they're working together?
    Uhh. No. The return of point was only noted as a jump reaction, not a true Wolf tell in itself.

And actually, I didn't say "Oh, they're working together." I said "I think" and "Likely". Not confirmations, I just speak a lot and continually try to voice my opinions. The more suspicions that people are fielding the easier it is to find the wolves. Therefore what I am doing here is once more Pro-town.

Regardless there were a bunch of people on your bandwagon that day, are they all wolves too? Nor would my have vote been a particularly good way yo have protected Rogue Nine; it was a vote at someone with out any votes.
    No, not at all. I did not get Wolf pings from Death or Phantom. I merely got it from some... I do not count votes against me as a Wolf tells in themself.

Really? Was Rogue Nine in any danger? If my suspicions are correct, you were trying to 'discredit' me. After all, if someone on the right track loses all confidence in their radar, then you're pretty home free, right?

Your arguments are terrible, which isn't too much of a problem. What rings more off to me now is you seem to be using whatever is convenient
    My arguements are terrible, huh? Right. Shall we see about the potency of your own claims. When I pointed out Gray Mage's comment and you picked out what was wrong, I rather started to suspect my suspicions.

But then, your arguement against me is merely one line, "He just seems off." That's a rather vague claim of suspicion. Heck, my reasoning for you and RogueNine being together is somewhat tenuous, it is mainly a gut feeling along with you two doing 'herding' tactics. Not enough to confidently say it, but enough to put my suspicions of colabboration up for the Village to discect. The only reason I did so was because I'm suspicious of you both. The actual logic lies in the original suspicions, not the collaboration, although my gut has been amazingly correct at times.

Yes, it was a vague claim. Why would you even think that was a problem since you do it too. Also now Tsukiko is on your "list". Why the change?
    I vague claim, huh? I named the Wolf Tell I was getting, and you call it a vague claim? Sorry. That doesn't work.

As for Tsukiko, Lying low and general avoidance. Although my comment about her working with you two is just an indication to look at who is working with who.

Fine, I agree with that. Let's confirm you, bladescape.
    Sure. I just hope the Town actually looks at my list after I'm dead. I was fully prepared to die yesterday, I'd completely forgotten my ability to beat Flans.

Heck, I'm just not so good at the larger scale games. For that reason I probably shouldn't have my list referenced as law, or even a master's viewpoint. Merely suspicions. I'm still not ruling out that I am wrong and that Gray Mage is a wolf.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Ogre in the Playground

I think by this point either Lamech or bladescape are wolves, leaning towards Lamech being the wolf. Anyway, we have a double lynch today, so might as well put it to good use.

Edit: Might as well put my suspect list:

Lamech and TsukikoJ, with maybe the phantom, rogue 9 and/or deathslayer. I wonder how off I am.
    Last edited by Gray Mage; 2011-07-25 at 10:44 AM.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

21. - Top - End - #321
    Ogre in the Playground

But then, your arguement against me is merely one line, "He just seems off." That's a rather vague claim of suspicion.
    I vague claim, huh? I named the Wolf Tell I was getting, and you call it a vague claim?
    No it was a really vague claim. See:
    This somehow rings off for me. Keep an eye on it all my villager friends.
    Bold mine. There is nothing wrong with vague claims in and of themselves. But when you complain about them, and make vague "this somehow rings off for me." statements at the same time, I find it odd.
    Last edited by Lamech; 2011-07-25 at 11:01 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

A new New York IC OOC

22. - Top - End - #322
    Halfling in the Playground

V.Z.: He's contributed little(Except for some excellent RPing.) and has seemed off the whole way. Thufir did point at him last, which is one of the two possible causes for his death that seem likely ATM. The other choice is they scried him.
    I’m such a high suspect I get the first point of the day? Truly you flatter me! … Wait…

First off. It’s true that I haven’t done anything substantial in this game so far. The reason for this really boils down to; I really don’t know where or how to start looking. I'm sorry, but it really is as simple as that. By the way, aren’t there others providing RP and little else? What makes me stand out? The compliment on my RP’ing is appreciated though.

As for the Thufir matter. You got two theories considering him for suspecting me.
    1) He pointed at me and was killed the following night. Could you elaborate on why this makes me a suspicious? I just, really don’t see how it does. The second reason you name for his getting killed seems much more plausible.
    2) Thufir scanned me as Remnant and points at me. This one’s more reasonable, as well as possible. However, unless I was disguised as a Remnant for some reason, I cannot have appeared as one. Reason: I’m not a Remnant. No, I don’t have any proof, aside from that he’d probably have made more of an effort get people pointing at me if he actually scanned me as and thought me Remnant.

And that’s it for my defense. Yes, I realize that all in all I have nothing to prove that I’m no Remnant, so make of it what you will. Trust me or not. I can only say with certainty that killing me won’t get Spira any further. In the meanwhile I’ll be waiting here for some more theorizing to pop up before voting. Should I come up with any theories/suspicions/etc of my own, I’ll share them of course.
    Spoiler
    Show

Behbeh Week Altime!
    Wiwa Wa Wevowushun!
    (Gweat Behbeh Week Wevowushun Motto by Wolfbane!)

Wonderful LGBTitP banner by Doiahaveaname?
    Butt kicking hamsterrific Minsc and Boo by Trazoi

23. - Top - End - #323
    Dwarf in the Playground

.... Yep. This is Advent Children, alright.

Lamech, for right now.

Writer of the winning scene for Rebellion IV - Thanks guys! Zeus Trophy courtesy of Phase. Who rocks.
    CatMuffin Wolfwood courtesy of Onasuma.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #324
    Pixie in the Playground

V. Z. because he was apparently Thufir's last point, and if Thufir scried any Remnant, then V. Z. probably is one. Pointing at a scried wolf surreptitiously was certainly what I did when I thought I had scried Murska as the Devil. Note however that I do estimate the chance of Thufir having scried a wolf as less than 50%.

I'm also keeping an eye on Bladescape, though. I think he's being a bit too forceful about trying to control the in-thread conversation, though this might just be me being unused to common WW game behaviour.

25. - Top - End - #325
    Troll in the Playground

The orphan sat on the sand, near the spot his hero's body had been found. His father's book lay open on his lap, ignored, his Wakka blitzball card pressed between the pages as a bookmark. He hunched over a small brass locket containing the only picture he had of his mother. They've taken everything from me.

OOC: I'm actually leaning toward bladescape seeming more wolfish, though Lamech has a spot lower down on my list. Other suspects as of now: deathslayer and Gray Mage, as I know both are skilled players and they've been laying low so far. I'm keeping an eye on Tsukiko and Phantom, as I don't know them well. I don't trust Qwaz - the only times I've seen someone try a similar tactic they've been villagers, but it just seems like a really good way to gather target information if he's a wolf. That said, I don't think he or Rogue Nine are wolves.

I hate being blind.
    Last edited by mangosta71; 2011-07-27 at 08:55 AM.
    Delightfully abrasive in more ways than one
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Mango:you sick, twisted bastard <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffon View Post
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

Mango is a dastardly irate unhinged scientist, for realz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharina View Post
    Evil's awesome because of the art.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Troll in the Playground

I don't really want to point at V.Z. yet. The RP is great and I don't really think Thufir looked like he was trying to get a lynch.

From the Lamech/Bladescape argument, I think Lamech looks more suspicious for now, after re-reading the thread. Frankly... I'm not convinced either way. Lamech seems to accuse Bladescape mainly because Bladescape is accusing him.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

27. - Top - End - #327
    Dwarf in the Playground

From all the current conversation, I'm inclined to vote for Lamech for now. That's really more instinctual than anything though.
    Last edited by Zjoot; 2011-07-26 at 01:03 PM.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks

I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

28. - Top - End - #328
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by mangosta71 View Post
    I don't trust Qwaz - the only times I've seen someone try a similar tactic they've been villagers, but it just seems like a really good way to gather target information if he's a wolf. That said, I don't think he or Rogue Nine are wolves.

I hate being blind.
    You don't have to trust me but I don't understand your reasoning here. A villager couldn't expect to be counter-claimed if they were lying? Were I, another mason should have spoken up by now.

Mangosta71 for faulty reasoning which might sway people not paying attention and the "I hate being blind" comment ringing alarms.
    Last edited by Qwaz; 2011-07-26 at 05:17 PM.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'm a very new Werewolf player and really have no idea what to go on in the beginning of the game. That would explain why people see me as laying low. I come from a forum mafia community that makes posts like this. There, things tend to be more detailed and cutthroat and we're a small community of people who have played with the same group for... years. So all I can say is that I'm still trying to figure out the strategy and community differences here. Random pointing even in day 1 on that forum would get someone lynched.

I apologize for seeming like I'm laying low, but I'm just trying to figure things out. I'm not one of the Remnants, but I know no one can take my word for it.

I would be more inclined to vote for bladescape than Lamech, but that's probably because I'm in bladescape's proposed axis of Remnants.
    Total War Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Celestial Empire
    Spoiler
    Show
    MIL:+++++ +++-
    ECO:+++++ +++++ +++++ +++++
    MOR:+++++ ++-
    ESPD:+++++ +++++ +++++ ++
    ESPO:+++++ +++++ +++-
    WO:+++++ +

Gobotopia
    Spoiler
    Show
    ADV:++
    ECO:+++++ +++++ +++++ +++++ +++++ +++-
    ESP:+
    LOY:+++++ +++++ ++
    MAG:+++++ +++++ +++++
    MIL:+++++ +++++ +++++
    REP:+++++ +++++ +
    STA:+++++ +++++ +
    Lost Woods: ++

Greater Egypt
    Spoiler
    Show
    MIL:++
    ESP:++
    ECO:++++
    RES: ++
    MOR:+++++ ++
    WO:+++++
    REP: +++

30. - Top - End - #330
    Pixie in the Playground

I'm going to vote for V.Z. in lack of a better idea at the moment... who knows maybe the seer was on to something. Probably not though but hey... it's not like anyone has anything solid to go on at the moment and I don't think Lamech or Bladescape are remnants... they are attracting a bit too much unhealthy attention early on for some remnants.