New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central VIII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Oh yeah sorry about that, after the unnamed woman inadvertently killed the bat-girl (even though the girl was resurrected) we kind of went into a sort of mini-dispersion over forcing events, that coupled with our slow response times we never really found a way to get back to it, then so much time went by, now we don’t know if it would be acceptable if we just picked up right out of nowhere.
    We love plural first person personal pronouns.
    Rejoice in the bosom of white text our child.
    Avatar by Gnomish Wanderer! (::) invisible cookies (::)

2. - Top - End - #662
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central VIII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Oh, don't look at it like that. I wasn't criticizing him as such, I was just weeping for him, with him :(
    Last edited by Ur-Quan; 2012-02-10 at 07:17 AM.
    My avatar is by Matthias. Thanks a lot <3

3. - Top - End - #663
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by usourselves&we View Post
    Oh yeah sorry about that, after the unnamed woman inadvertently killed the bat-girl (even though the girl was resurrected) we kind of went into a sort of mini-dispersion over forcing events, that coupled with our slow response times we never really found a way to get back to it, then so much time went by, now we don’t know if it would be acceptable if we just picked up right out of nowhere.
    It should be. I mean, picking up from where you left off might be hard - Psiclone, the bat-girl's player, seems to have vanished, and the Tieflings are doing other things - but there's certainly no reason you can't start posting again.

4. - Top - End - #664
    Dwarf in the Playground

Then Guess we can pick up this conversation over on the Nexus OOC. Was thinking about having one version of the woman in a drunken stupor or whatever, while the others probably are out doing something.

We might be going to bed soon to try to get some sleep, so we might not post in the coming hours.
    We love plural first person personal pronouns.
    Rejoice in the bosom of white text our child.
    Avatar by Gnomish Wanderer! (::) invisible cookies (::)

5. - Top - End - #665
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ur-Quan View Post
    I'm new and inexperienced here, but Penguinator did the most team-crushing mistake I've ever seen before.

Me: "Hey guys, I've got a seer contact, he says TASROTH has to die."
    THREE minutes later
    Penguinator: "Yeah 'tis cool, kill him!!"

You cooked your own recipe :(
    Eh, I've seen worse.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

6. - Top - End - #666
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Thanks, Ur-Quan. I already feel like crap, and then you go and make it worse.

Bet you feel like a big man.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

7. - Top - End - #667
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post

It was a slightly dickish move, but don't take it too hard. At least it is better when the wolfs might have gotten you for a reason rather than pure luck from killing randomly. At least I would feel better that way.

8. - Top - End - #668
    Halfling in the Playground

I really didn't mean it in a bad way. Sorry because I acted like I was blaming you or pressuring you, wasn't appropriate of me.

I do have a way of saying things from a bad angle, and I apologize again.
    My avatar is by Matthias. Thanks a lot <3

9. - Top - End - #669
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ur-Quan View Post
    I really didn't mean it in a bad way. Sorry because I acted like I was blaming you or pressuring you, wasn't appropriate of me.

I do have a way of saying things from a bad angle, and I apologize again.
    ...Fine.

I just get tired of being reminded that I make a lousy townie.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

10. - Top - End - #670
    Dwarf in the Playground

...Fine.

I just get tired of being reminded that I make a lousy townie.
    You make such a good wolf and neutral though...
    Avatar by whatever Zjoot became.
    Will take suggested phrases in sig. PM with ideas
    Am I missed in my absence?

11. - Top - End - #671
    Barbarian in the Playground

At least you didn't get manipulated into releasing the whole Mason list three times, to three different wolves.

Technical Admin of the Minecraft server. Whitelist is here; put your name there and post it in the thread.
    The overly long monstrosity that is my extended signature lies here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    Good game, guys. Sapo, you are just too good for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    And by the way, your puzzle was one of the most interesting ones I've solved in a while. Kudos.

12. - Top - End - #672
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Saposhiente View Post
    At least you didn't get manipulated into releasing the whole Mason list three times, to three different wolves.
    In the same game?
    Part of YugiohITP

Warning: This post may contain traces of nuts, madness and/or sarcasm, you have been warned.

13. - Top - End - #673

Quote Originally Posted by Mercenary Pen View Post
    In the same game?
    Yeah. (Not me; I was the first wolf to get the list actually)

Technical Admin of the Minecraft server. Whitelist is here; put your name there and post it in the thread.
    Spoiler
    Show
    And by the way, your puzzle was one of the most interesting ones I've solved in a while. Kudos.

14. - Top - End - #674
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Saposhiente View Post
    Yeah. (Not me; I was the first wolf to get the list actually)
    What game was this in?

15. - Top - End - #675

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #676

Just want to say in case anyone was wondering:

Dragonspire Killers 2 is currently being run by Grue Bait but he only has permission for doing this one. I am in no way handing over the entire series to him for his use in making more of them.

That said, a couple months after the current one ends I will be making Dragonspire Killers 3, if I'm not too swamped.

Thank you all for your time.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

17. - Top - End - #677
    Dwarf in the Playground

Um, it's finished. Killers won.
    Avatar by whatever Zjoot became.
    Will take suggested phrases in sig. PM with ideas
    Am I missed in my absence?

18. - Top - End - #678
    Troll in the Playground

Seer academy is the most RPed Werewolf i played ever.

I think we should give medals for the narrators about these stuff, like longest/shortest game, most/least players, RP survival (I.E till the end or in day 3) which means when people stopped RPing, Etc.

What do you think?
    Despite everything, its still me.

19. - Top - End - #679
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by super dark33 View Post
    Seer academy is the most RPed Werewolf i played ever.

I think we should give medals for the narrators about these stuff, like longest/shortest game, most/least players, RP survival (I.E till the end or in day 3) which means when people stopped RPing, Etc.

What do you think?
    RP Survival. That reminds me of D&D4E WW, where we had some minor RPing up until ... second last day if memory serves..
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

20. - Top - End - #680
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, yeah great. Rewards for the one of the few games RP happens in that I've been in where I didn't participate much. (Which is mainly because everyone flat out ignored me when I did and I find it incredibly hard to maintain interest in RPs I'm being practically excluded from.)

21. - Top - End - #681
    Dwarf in the Playground

Funny thing is, I think I've gotten more than some games I've seen that had "Roleplay is encouraged" right in the rules.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks

I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

22. - Top - End - #682
    Dwarf in the Playground

I have sporadic internet at best until 1/3/12. Virgin Media are being SLOW to install. I shall try to get on from work as much as possable but please try not to auto me if i'm away for a few days. Think i'm only alive in Assassins at the moment anyway so i won't be throwing too many games into disarray.

23. - Top - End - #683
    Pixie in the Playground

'Demons WW: Game of Trickery' Submitted for mod approval.

EDIT: And it's here.
    Last edited by RuneboundShade; 2012-02-13 at 06:53 PM.
    And with each passing moment the mystery will become more tantalizing. Your imagination will inflame, but so will your frustration. Never knowing, only guessing, what could possibly be inside that box.

24. - Top - End - #684
    Bugbear in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

This might be needless repetition, but I just wanted to point out that the schedule needs to be updated... Classic: Teastrainers of Terror has been anticlimactically done for a while now.

25. - Top - End - #685
    Orc in the Playground

I think you're all familiar with the Nodiatis banners infecting the forums, but you probably didn't know they too were infected. With LYCANTHROPY!

The text isn't completely right:
    'As a shapeshifting hunter he has the ability to stay unseen during the day, but an unstoppable killer in the night.' should have been: 'As a shapeshifting hunter he has the ability to stay unseen during the day, but he can be an unstoppable killer in the night.' Still doesn't sound right... Ideas anybody?
    And I could do the same for villagers, masons, seers and every other role. The biggest problem is the text. If anyone could provide me with text in the same style and lenght I would be pleased. Images won't be too difficult, with my [SARCASM]mad GIMP skillz![/SARCASM]

My extended collection of avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Pony Tarquin by Dirtytabs

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

26. - Top - End - #686
    Ogre in the Playground

How about:

As a hunter of unparrelled might, he acts as his prey during the day, learning their strengths and weaknesses, and feasts upon them at night.

Extended version:

With claws wickedly sharp and canine teeth that can puncture holes in steel, the werewolf is a force to be reckoned with. What makes them devastating, however, is their ability to act as the innocent, and gather the knowledge about their prey to ensure their nightly kill is a successful one, leaving little chance for the victim utilise any sort of formidable defense.

27. - Top - End - #687
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vesth View Post
    How about:

As a hunter of unparrelled might, he acts as his prey during the day, learning their strengths and weaknesses, and feasts upon them at night.

Extended version:

With claws wickedly sharp and canine teeth that can puncture holes in steel, the werewolf is a force to be reckoned with. What makes them devastating, however, is their ability to act as the innocent, and gather the knowledge about their prey to ensure their nightly kill is a successful one, leaving little chance for the victim utilise any sort of formidable defense.
    Thanks!
    Here the result:

I had to drop the last part, not enough space.

My extended collection of avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Pony Tarquin by Dirtytabs

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

28. - Top - End - #688
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias2207 View Post
    I think you're all familiar with the Nodiatis banners infecting the forums, but you probably didn't know they too were infected. With LYCANTHROPY!

The text isn't completely right:
    'As a shapeshifting hunter he has the ability to stay unseen during the day, but an unstoppable killer in the night.' should have been: 'As a shapeshifting hunter he has the ability to stay unseen during the day, but he can be an unstoppable killer in the night.' Still doesn't sound right... Ideas anybody?
    And I could do the same for villagers, masons, seers and every other role. The biggest problem is the text. If anyone could provide me with text in the same style and lenght I would be pleased. Images won't be too difficult, with my [SARCASM]mad GIMP skillz![/SARCASM]
    Fool:

*image of a bowl of ink with ripples spreading across it*

"Unlike the other villagers, the Fool has some rudimentary training in magic; at night, they have the power to look at any of the rest, and see if their form changes. Unfortunately, they have knowledge only of spells, and do not know to master their emotions before using them, meaning that whatever suspicions they feel often corrupt their results, showing them what they want to see rather than what's actually there much of the time."

Also, in unrelated news, my internet is spotty again, so I may be on very little, if at all, for the next four or five days. Please don't autolynch me.

29. - Top - End - #689
    Troll in the Playground

Speaking of banners...

A banner, more comic i say, which is like this:

Murska lays dying on the floor, with me standing above him saying: The Ever-wolf king is dead. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!
    From crowd: All hail superdark33! the new ever-wolf king!

Writing below: Superdark33: More suspiecous then a confessed wolf.
    Despite everything, its still me.

30. - Top - End - #690
    Troll in the Playground

Let's just say that I've seen many, many town mistakes. Far worse than a slightly too obvious Seer.

Usually on the wolf side.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.