New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:Fim] Bridle Shores Bar/Downtown thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by Eruantion View Post
    Magnolia stopped running and turned to the wreckage, face paling. "Uh... Spark? Are you okay?" she called, picking through the various damaged goods.
    Spark had swirls for pupils when Magnolia found him. "Momma...I dun't wanna go to the dentist."

2. - Top - End - #392
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Spark had swirls for pupils when Magnolia found him. "Momma...I dun't wanna go to the dentist."
    Maggie gently shakes him. "Spark? There's no dentist. Let's get you out of this mess." She pulled as hard as her 5-year-old strength allowed, which wasn't very much. She used her magic to boost her, sending both of the ponies tumbling to the ground.
    All avatars you may see on my profile are handmade in my home in the foothills of North Carolina. Please support your local avatarists.
    Also, feel free to PM if you need an avatar.

Cypress RP profile

3. - Top - End - #393
    Troll in the Playground

Maggie gently shakes him. "Spark? There's no dentist. Let's get you out of this mess." She pulled as hard as her 5-year-old strength allowed, which wasn't very much. She used her magic to boost her, sending both of the ponies tumbling to the ground.

"Ow...."
    He squeaked finding himself falling again. He groaned and shook the stars around his head away. He forced himself up and using his colty jock strength helped Magnolia up. He looked around at the big mess and gulped. "I'm gonna be in big trouble..............................again."

4. - Top - End - #394
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Collecting, huh?" said Heartflight. "Alright."

((Did you want to RP going to the bakery, or just have that be a cutscene?))
    ((I think we'll cutscene it. No need to drag it out.))

"All right. I can explain properly once we're getting started on it." Night Jewel thought of an improvised song to sing when the time came, but it would have to wait. For now, they had other business.

After a little while of walking and chatting, the pair arrived at the bakery. Night Jewel looked around for anypony who seemed to be employed there.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

5. - Top - End - #395

"Ow...."
    He squeaked finding himself falling again. He groaned and shook the stars around his head away. He forced himself up and using his colty jock strength helped Magnolia up. He looked around at the big mess and gulped. "I'm gonna be in big trouble..............................again."
    "Not.... if.. they don't catch us!" Magnolia took off, expecting Spark to come with her.
    All avatars you may see on my profile are handmade in my home in the foothills of North Carolina. Please support your local avatarists.

Cypress RP profile

6. - Top - End - #396
    Troll in the Playground

"Not.... if.. they don't catch us!" Magnolia took off, expecting Spark to come with her.
    Spark looked around with a worried expression. Hoping that no pony had their eyes on him he dashed off with Magnolia.

7. - Top - End - #397

Spark looked around with a worried expression. Hoping that no pony had their eyes on him he dashed off with Magnolia.
    Maggie ran behind a building and collapsed, winded and laughing. "I've never done that before! It feels so dangerous!" She sighed with exhilaration and looked up at the sky.

Cypress RP profile

8. - Top - End - #398
    Troll in the Playground

Maggie ran behind a building and collapsed, winded and laughing. "I've never done that before! It feels so dangerous!" She sighed with exhilaration and looked up at the sky.
    Spark found himself winded as well, his fear of being caught contributing to that. He leaned against the building with a hoof over his chest. "Me neither...that was kinda..scary."

9. - Top - End - #399

Spark found himself winded as well, his fear of being caught contributing to that. He leaned against the building with a hoof over his chest. "Me neither...that was kinda..scary."
    "But it was still kinda fun... Should we go back and help?"Magnolia had the feeling both hers and Spark's conscience would win over.

Cypress RP profile

10. - Top - End - #400
    Troll in the Playground

"But it was still kinda fun... Should we go back and help?"Magnolia had the feeling both hers and Spark's conscience would win over.

"Probably...yea...I guess,"
    He nibbled on his bottom lip and furrowed his brow. He knew he would have to confess, and have to pay for the damages, which meant his momma would have to pay for it and Bits were hard enough as it were to come by. He would definitely get grounded.....again.

11. - Top - End - #401
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Keeping with the theme of lousy sense of timing]

Now that the business with Smoothie was done in its time bubble, Sandy returned to tracking down the foals. His next guess had to be the Clunker, but a hasty look inside turned up nothing. As he searched the wagon, he noticed the mussed-up bedsheets. Check with a hoof and...bingo; they were warm. They had been here, and not too long ago by the looks of things. If he hurried, maybe he could find them before...

*CRASH!*

...something happened.

Sandy sprinted towards the sound of the cartnage, momentarily freezing when he saw the massive pile of wrecked carts.

Wait...pile of wrecked carts...foals nowhere to be seen...oh horseapples, no!

He dove into the pile, frantically digging through the wreckage with hoof and horn. His magic flared as debris was tossed aside and carts held up with pillars of sand. The other ponies who had arrived on the scene started a makeshift assembly line, dragging the bits of cart he unearthed away. He kept at it, calling out, "Silverpine! Gear! Just hold on, I'm a-comin'!"

Naturally, the two foals in question emerged from the bar a few seconds later, perfectly unscathed.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

12. - Top - End - #402
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post

Naturally, the two foals in question emerged from the bar a few seconds later, perfectly unscathed.
    Whadda suddenly appears behind Sandy, as things oft happen with cartoonish shenanigans. "Amazing right! Like the foals know they don't want 'crushed by an apple cart' on their tombstone."

Since everything was all happy sans massive property damage some light-hearted joking was in order. "Or... umm... ponies in foal bodies. Still not clear on that one."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

13. - Top - End - #403
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride-The time stream had partially caught up!

The faux filly with her coltfriend emerged from the soda shop just as she was telling Silverpine about not thinking things through. And then she saw Sandy, and Whadda.

"Heya Sandy...and Whadda,"
    She took a moment to try to remember her name.

14. - Top - End - #404
    Titan in the Playground

The faux filly with her coltfriend emerged from the soda shop just as she was telling Silverpine about not thinking things through. And then she saw Sandy, and Whadda.

"Can't talk now, Gear. Gotta get you and Silverpine out from under...this..." Sandy did a double-take at the foals standing in front of him before sweeping them both up in a big bear hug. "Gear! Silverpine! Thank the sun you're alright! I was so worri-"

An impatient pony in the line called out, "What's the problem up there?! Keep the junk coming!"

"Wait, what're you-"

"Keep it coming!"

"Er, yessir. Sorry for the holdup." The stallion, still a lovely shade of black from all the paint, set the both of them down and resumed plucking debris out and handing it down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Whadda suddenly appears behind Sandy, as things oft happen with cartoonish shenanigans. "Amazing right! Like the foals know they don't want 'crushed by an apple cart' on their tombstone."

Since everything was all happy sans massive property damage some light-hearted joking was in order. "Or... umm... ponies in foal bodies. Still not clear on that one."
    Sandy wished this newspony had told him that before he got press-ganged into helping with the pickup. Still, somepony had to do it, might as well be him. He chuckled, remembering the brief little adventure into insanity he'd just got back from. "Just try and roll with it and don't think about it too hard. Trust me, it don't end too well tryin' to figure out the unfigureoutable."

15. - Top - End - #405
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    While she was singing, the two magicians began to work. It wasn't entirely clear where Silk Scarf was casting from, but somehow or another, she was casting. But the gold light and the dazzling white of Top Hat's magic flirted up against one another, boosting the horrible mish-mash of spells. For one moment, a brief figure like a sideways figure eight hung in the air, then vanished.

"And, fillies and gentlecolts, there's nothing up my collar..."

And as his cape flared out dramatically, he plunged his face into his hat...And came up with something, tied around with a ribbon so he could hold it.

It was a large stack of sheet music. Or, to be more exact, it was the sheet music she had lost a minute ago when the carts broke.

"Tell me, miss, but is this your music?"

He said it like what it was: the end of a magic trick, the natural relative in tone to a very bombastic 'is this your card.' He deposited it, and even before confirming it with her, they began to smile broadly and take their bows.

"Tadaah!""Tadaaah!"

The two of them reared and flung their forehooves wide, happily proclaiming their success. After a
    "Thank you" Quaver said, her head still bowed towards the ground.

She was quiet for a moment more before she rose from her resting place. She gave a shake of her mane before opening her violet eyes, which were unnaturally clear.

"Yes, Thank you both for that." She said again, more clearly, as she hopped down the embankment of the ditch to her cart. Rummaging around for a moment, wincing only slightly at the sound of something broken rattling in the base of it, she extracted a satchel bag with her teeth which she slung around her neck.

"I'll deal with the rest of this mess in a moment. First though, I do believe I owe the lady of this establishment some bits for a pie, not to mention at least one smoothie although I'm suddenly inclined to buy two more. Would you care to join me?"

16. - Top - End - #406
    Firbolg in the Playground

Sandy wished this newspony had told him that before he got press-ganged into helping with the pickup. Still, somepony had to do it, might as well be him. He chuckled, remembering the brief little adventure into insanity he'd just got back from. "Just try and roll with it and don't think about it too hard. Trust me, it don't end too well tryin' to figure out the unfigureoutable."
    Well there is a reason that the mare is acclimating so well to Bridle Shores. Being a reporter and being from a rather unusual town well prepared her for madness of this caliber.

Some would even call Scoops insane, but that's crazy right? Whadda takes a few moments to jot down a few more things about the cleanup and everything.

"The real question is if anypony saw what actually happened,"
    the newspony asks of Sandy, Silverpine, or whoever.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

17. - Top - End - #407
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hi again!" Sliverpine greeted brightly, though his expression soured just a little as he recognised the reporter from before.

"Can't talk now, Gear. Gotta get you and Silverpine out from under...this..." Sandy did a double-take at the foals standing in front of him before sweeping them both up in a big bear hug. "Gear! Silverpine! Thank the sun you're alright! I was so worri-"

An impatient pony in the line called out, "What's the problem up there?! Keep the junk coming!"

"Wait, what're you-"

"Keep it coming!"

"Er, yessir. Sorry for the holdup." The stallion, still a lovely shade of black from all the paint, set the both of them down and resumed plucking debris out and handing it down the line.

"I don't know what happened. And I think some things are best left unanswered." Sliverpine shrugged. Weird happenings in Bridle Shores? Why, it was a norm by now.

18. - Top - End - #408
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    "Thank you" Quaver said, her head still bowed towards the ground.

She was quiet for a moment more before she rose from her resting place. She gave a shake of her mane before opening her violet eyes, which were unnaturally clear.

"Yes, Thank you both for that." She said again, more clearly, as she hopped down the embankment of the ditch to her cart. Rummaging around for a moment, wincing only slightly at the sound of something broken rattling in the base of it, she extracted a satchel bag with her teeth which she slung around her neck.

"I'll deal with the rest of this mess in a moment. First though, I do believe I owe the lady of this establishment some bits for a pie, not to mention at least one smoothie although I'm suddenly inclined to buy two more. Would you care to join me?"
    "That's amazing!"
    "Incredible!"

Yes, that was their response to her offer to buy drinks. They just broke the laws of magic. She offered them drinks. But the latter of the two was the incredible part. ... Whatever you say, you two crazy ponies.

They happily went back into the bar.
    "Alright, then! "
    "Alright then!"

They stood at the enterance for a moment, and glanced at one another.

"We don't want to emberass our host, or call attention away from that mess outside, Silk Scarf. We need to keep it low-key."
    "Right. Act natural. Like a normal pony. Slow and fluid."

They then proceeded to run around in perfectly synchronized circles before arriving at the menu. They looked it up and down, animatedly moving up and down with their line of vision. they looked like a couple of happy foals, being taken out for a sunday treat.

"I know! I will have a peppermint shake with whipped cream on top!"
    "And I'll have chocolate cookie dough shape, likewise adorned!"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

19. - Top - End - #409
    Titan in the Playground

Soft gladly gets Silk Scarf a chocolate chip cookie dough shake, with a ton of whipped cream on top, and a chocolate cookie to go with it.

Soft Gets Top hat a peppermint shake, with an equally excessive amount of whipped cream, and a peppermint candy cane put in like a straw, and the top of the whipped cream is sprinkled in crushed up peppermints.

20. - Top - End - #410
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "That's amazing!"
    "Incredible!"

Yes, that was their response to her offer to buy drinks. They just broke the laws of magic. She offered them drinks. But the latter of the two was the incredible part. ... Whatever you say, you two crazy ponies.

They happily went back into the bar.
    "Alright, then! "
    "Alright then!"

They stood at the enterance for a moment, and glanced at one another.

"We don't want to emberass our host, or call attention away from that mess outside, Silk Scarf. We need to keep it low-key."
    "Right. Act natural. Like a normal pony. Slow and fluid."

They then proceeded to run around in perfectly synchronized circles before arriving at the menu. They looked it up and down, animatedly moving up and down with their line of vision. they looked like a couple of happy foals, being taken out for a sunday treat.

"I know! I will have a peppermint shake with whipped cream on top!"
    "And I'll have chocolate cookie dough shape, likewise adorned!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Soft gladly gets Silk Scarf a chocolate chip cookie dough shake, with a ton of whipped cream on top, and a chocolate cookie to go with it.

Soft Gets Top hat a peppermint shake, with an equally excessive amount of whipped cream, and a peppermint candy cane put in like a straw, and the top of the whipped cream is sprinkled in crushed up peppermints.
    Reaching into her satchel bag, Quaver deposits a hoof-full of bits on the counter. "That should cover those two, and the pie ... hmm" she said, as she mulled over the menu. The fact that several beverages were listed under the heading "Reality Breakers" was both worrying and somewhat intreguing at the same time.

"Hmm, no, not just yet ... One of your largest hot chocoalates please.." She finished, passing over another few bits.

Once she'd received her beverage, she turned to regard the other two ponies. Unsure of what to say, or even whether to say anything at all, she buried her muzzle in the warm chocolate to buy her some time to think.

21. - Top - End - #411

"Probably...yea...I guess,"
    He nibbled on his bottom lip and furrowed his brow. He knew he would have to confess, and have to pay for the damages, which meant his momma would have to pay for it and Bits were hard enough as it were to come by. He would definitely get grounded.....again.
    "Well, I'm sure it'll be okay. It was just an accident, and the vendors can replace what they lost..." Maggie noticed Spark seemed upset.

Cypress RP profile

22. - Top - End - #412
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, I'm sure it'll be okay. It was just an accident, and the vendors can replace what they lost..." Maggie noticed Spark seemed upset.

"Yea....maybe..."
    He didn't seemed convinced himself, he had to drag his hooves as they walked back to the direction of the 'mess'.

23. - Top - End - #413

"Yea....maybe..."
    He didn't seemed convinced himself, he had to drag his hooves as they walked back to the direction of the 'mess'.
    "It'll be better to face it. Besides, it's my fault. I blinded you." She nudged him playfully. "Cheer up, Sparky Spark!"

Cypress RP profile

24. - Top - End - #414
    Troll in the Playground

"It'll be better to face it. Besides, it's my fault. I blinded you." She nudged him playfully. "Cheer up, Sparky Spark!"
    He tried to smile but it just looked awkward. "Don't call me Sparky, ya nerd," He wanly winked forgetting the troubles ahead for a second. A second.

25. - Top - End - #415

He tried to smile but it just looked awkward. "Don't call me Sparky, ya nerd," He wanly winked forgetting the troubles ahead for a second. A second.
    "Sorry, Sparky" She winked back and trotted towards the carnage, hoping she could help clean some.

Cypress RP profile

26. - Top - End - #416
    Troll in the Playground

"Sorry, Sparky" She winked back and trotted towards the carnage, hoping she could help clean some.
    He wasn't quite ready to admit he was responsible for the mess, instead he sorta just helped the NPC ponies clean up and recover the goods that weren't totally damaged.

27. - Top - End - #417

He wasn't quite ready to admit he was responsible for the mess, instead he sorta just helped the NPC ponies clean up and recover the goods that weren't totally damaged.
    Magnolia smiled at him playfully. No one needed to know right now that they had caused the damage.

Cypress RP profile

28. - Top - End - #418
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Reaching into her satchel bag, Quaver deposits a hoof-full of bits on the counter. "That should cover those two, and the pie ... hmm" she said, as she mulled over the menu. The fact that several beverages were listed under the heading "Reality Breakers" was both worrying and somewhat intreguing at the same time.

"Hmm, no, not just yet ... One of your largest hot chocoalates please.." She finished, passing over another few bits.

Once she'd received her beverage, she turned to regard the other two ponies. Unsure of what to say, or even whether to say anything at all, she buried her muzzle in the warm chocolate to buy her some time to think.
    The two of them slurped some of the whipped cream off, and came up with white mustaches. Then they munched their little extras for a bit, before coming up to add to one another, and to Quaver Rest as well,
    "This seems like a great town! It's very well-suited to our unique stylings."

"Yeah! We may have to stick around a while! How'd you like that, Quaver?"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

29. - Top - End - #419
    Titan in the Playground

So after a while of hefting and hauling, Sandy, Magnolia, Spark, anypony else who helped, and a group of NPC ponies managed to clear away the pile of debris. They even managed to sort out the bigger pieces into smaller piles based on which cart they came from.

Sandy was feeling the strain of doing so much magical lifting. But at least Gear and Silverpine were safe, and he'd done a small service to the town. Still down two foals, but Night Jewel seemed like less of a troublemaker, at least of the "wanton destruction" sort. He turned to the foals. "Alright, I'm thinking it's getting to be past your two's bedtimes. How's about we head back to the Civic Center?"

30. - Top - End - #420
    Troll in the Playground

Magnolia smiled at him playfully. No one needed to know right now that they had caused the damage.
    So after a while of hefting and hauling, Sandy, Magnolia, Spark, anypony else who helped, and a group of NPC ponies managed to clear away the pile of debris. They even managed to sort out the bigger pieces into smaller piles based on which cart they came from.
    And wouldn't ya know...there was a musical number too while the ponies all helped clean up. Though of course, they probably won't remember this big lipped alligator moment.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Sandy was feeling the strain of doing so much magical lifting. But at least Gear and Silverpine were safe, and he'd done a small service to the town. Still down two foals, but Night Jewel seemed like less of a troublemaker, at least of the "wanton destruction" sort. He turned to the foals. "Alright, I'm thinking it's getting to be past your two's bedtimes. How's about we head back to the Civic Center?"

"~ Messy clean-up, messy clean up...hauh...I seem to have a song stuck in my head...oh well,"
    She focused her attentions on Sandy. "Bedtimes? Oh pshaw, I don't need no stinkin' bedtime." She soon followed with a loud yawn.