New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 101 of 136 FirstFirst ... 5176919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111126 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 4053
  1. - Top - End - #3001
    Barbarian in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Default Re: The OOTS Reprint Drive at Kickstarter: Pledge now to get exclusive rewards!

Quote Originally Posted by Flame of Anor View Post
    That's great. Among our cats is a pair of identical twins, and they're named "dx" and "dy" to differentiate them.
    lol calc jokes.

2. - Top - End - #3002
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

Default Re: The OOTS Reprint Drive at Kickstarter: Pledge now to get exclusive rewards!

Quote Originally Posted by Seonor View Post
    Less than 14k now. Any bets on when it reaches the mil?
    Five hours from this posting.

3. - Top - End - #3003
    Titan in the Playground

NinjaGuy

$70 Pledge Pack SOLD OUT again.

Less than 14k now. Any bets on when it reaches the mil?
    Sometime in the next 3-4 hours, I reckon, depending on Pledge Spikes. So, say 4PM PST to 5PM PST (7PM EST - 8PM EST | Midnight GMT - 1AM GMT)?
    Last edited by Porthos; 2012-02-19 at 04:08 PM.
    Concluded: The Stick Awards II: Second Edition
    Ongoing: OOTS by Page Count
    Coming Soon: OOTS by Final Post Count II: The Post Counts Always Chart Twice
    Coming Later: The Stick Awards III: The Search for More Votes

No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style - Jhereg Proverb

4. - Top - End - #3004
    Firbolg in the Playground

That's great. Among our cats is a pair of identical twins, and they're named "dx" and "dy" to differentiate them.
    D'awwww. How many do you have?

The reason we still have three cats is because those three are siblings we all found together. It stills feels impossible to think of them as two.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #3005
    Ogre in the Playground

Suddenly, 13k!
    ^~Cody T.~^

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

6. - Top - End - #3006
    Ogre in the Playground

You know what I'd love to see as a Mystery prize/extra?

Haley actually getting her Gloves of Dexterity +6 in the comic. Either finding them or buying them the next time their in town with gold she acquired through Kickstarter. And perhaps she'll even replace the diamond on the cast page!

7. - Top - End - #3007
    Pixie in the Playground

I won't be able to pledge anything to the kickstarter before it expires, but I'm definitely going to be buying each of the books once they start getting reprinted. (thus I consider myself a Second-Act supporter ;P)

8. - Top - End - #3008

Damn. I take a short break from refreshing and narrowly miss a sined book.

9. - Top - End - #3009
    Titan in the Playground

NinjaGuy

UPDATE

Also, VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION for residents of Pennsylvania who have pledged:

If you live in the state of Pennsylvania, it would be helpful to me if you increased your pledge by 6% of your total to cover the state sales tax I will need to pay on your order. I didn't realize this until today, but there it is. I realize not everyone will necessarily notice this before the end of the drive; we'll be able to figure something out even if some of you miss it.
    Also, if you are planning on asking for a Special Request:

Speaking of email: If you think you are going to need special changes to your pledge that require you to email me, the deadline for emails will be noon Monday (EST; 17:00 UTC). After that, I can't guarantee that I will get back to you before the end of the drive. Remember that you don't need to email me if you're adding an extra coloring book, a patch, the Sticky Shticks mini-expansion, or anything listed in your reward package as a potential add-on.
    So take note for people this affects.
    Last edited by Porthos; 2012-02-19 at 04:45 PM.

No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style - Jhereg Proverb

10. - Top - End - #3010
    Pixie in the Playground

Calculus jokes. How derivative.

11. - Top - End - #3011
    Orc in the Playground

I'm sure somebody predicted this development with Belkar, but I didn't and I think it's hilarious.
    "I don't know why everyone always complains about being overshadowed in combat. I've always found it very relaxing."

Avatar by Threeshades. Thanks Threeshades!

12. - Top - End - #3012
    Ettin in the Playground

Wait, the 2/15 newspost implied 8 daily strips ("Three down, five to go."), but since this is extending to Wednesday, doesn't that mean 9? Maybe he made the old "Monday through next Tuesday is 8 days when it's actually 9 days" mistake. (People often forget to add +1 when it's inclusive.) Or am I the one making a mistake?
    Last edited by Gift Jeraff; 2012-02-19 at 04:47 PM.
    THE SCRYING EYE AT THE END OF STRIP #698 WAS ZZ'DTRI'S (SOURCE)

13. - Top - End - #3013
    Dwarf in the Playground

10k n 49....(whoo!)
    ░Avatar altered from sensate's░

14. - Top - End - #3014

Only ten thousand left...

EDIT: Beaten by squidbreath.
    Last edited by Timeless Error; 2012-02-19 at 04:47 PM.
    Hi!
    --Timeless Error, Emerald Knight and Champion of Green in the Playground

A lot of clutter used to be here. Now it's here. Please click the link and read my extended signature!

Thanks to the amazing Aruius for my excellent Emerald Knight in Action avatar!

Legend, an awesome RPG. 1.0 now out!

15. - Top - End - #3015
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DreadArchon View Post
    I'm sure somebody predicted this development with Belkar, but I didn't and I think it's hilarious.
    I didn't either, but it fits with his personality.

And I do think his big mouth has gotten him in trouble again.
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

16. - Top - End - #3016
    Titan in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Gift Jeraff View Post
    Wait, the 2/15 newspot implied 8 daily strips ("Three down, five to go."), but since this is extending to Wednesday, doesn't that mean 9? Maybe he made the old "Monday through next Tuesday is 8 days when it's actually 9 days" mistake.
    <Risks talking about Comic Schedule>
    He's behind by a day, stripwise. So to buy himself some time, he's giving himself 'till Wed to do the 8 strips in question.
    </Risks talking about Comic Schedule>

And beyond that clarification, I don't think we should talk about it more, cause. well, you know.
    Last edited by Porthos; 2012-02-19 at 04:49 PM.

17. - Top - End - #3017

Wait, the 2/15 newspot implied 8 daily strips ("Three down, five to go."), but since this is extending to Wednesday, doesn't that mean 9? Maybe he made the old "Monday through next Tuesday is 8 days when it's actually 9 days" mistake.
    He missed a strip a few days ago, was planning to do two the next day, did one the next day, and so is just going to do one for one day more. Same number, with a break of one day with no OoTS in between.

NINJA'D
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2012-02-19 at 04:49 PM.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #3018
    Titan in the Playground

Oh Belkar, you diminutive dumbass.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

19. - Top - End - #3019
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Porthos View Post
    <Risks talking about Comic Schedule>
    He's behind by a day, stripwise. So to buy himself some time, he's giving himself 'till Wed to do the 8 strips in question.
    </Risks talking about Comic Schedule>
    That's my point. It adds up to 9 strips: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
    THE SCRYING EYE AT THE END OF STRIP #698 WAS ZZ'DTRI'S (SOURCE)

20. - Top - End - #3020
    Pixie in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Less than $10,000 to go......

21. - Top - End - #3021
    Orc in the Playground

Only 10K more.

we're going to do this.
    we're going to make this happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gligarman2 View Post
    14. I will not counterspell when Celestia raises the sun.
    Do you want an avatar?
    Adopt one, or ask for a custom avatar!
    Portfolio

22. - Top - End - #3022
    Titan in the Playground

NinjaGuy

That's my point. It adds up to 9 strips: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
    We'll just have to wait and see what he meant exactly by that. Personally, I'll be happy with whatever I get.

*looks around for something else to talk about*

LOOK ONLY 9.5 K TO GO TO 1 MILLION!!!!

*hopes like heck that works*

23. - Top - End - #3023
    Troll in the Playground

They also have one or two ideas for that series we cant mention on this board, they just want to wait till their kids grow up.
    Aha, so will this be Gggodotphile?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    D'awwww. How many do you have?
    Six in the house. We only meant to have two, but my mother was taking care of a feral cat outside who then happened to have four kittens...
    Last edited by Flame of Anor; 2012-02-19 at 04:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Tiefling View Post
    Attempting to use Iron Heart Surge can often lead to the player removing the 'not being beaten upside the head' condition.
    avatar by me. Extended sig here.

24. - Top - End - #3024
    Ettin in the Playground

It doesn't add up to nine because one of those days didn't get a strip (I think it was Thursday or Friday). He's adding Wednesday to keep the promise of eight strips.

Far as I can tell, anyway. Best not to keep on the subject.
    Last edited by SaintRidley; 2012-02-19 at 05:00 PM.
    Linguist and Invoker of Orcus of the Rudisplorker's Guild
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Fantasy literature is ONLY worthwhile for what it can tell us about the real world; everything else is petty escapism.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    No author should have to take the time to say, "This little girl ISN'T evil, folks!" in order for the reader to understand that. It should be assumed that no first graders are irredeemably Evil unless the text tells you they are.

25. - Top - End - #3025
    Colossus in the Playground

$990,998. Almost there...

26. - Top - End - #3026
    Dwarf in the Playground

9k...12034 backers!

[new years isn't half the fun]
    Last edited by squidbreath; 2012-02-19 at 05:00 PM.
    ░Avatar altered from sensate's░

27. - Top - End - #3027

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Brau View Post
    I have to say that what I truly enjoyed the most about this kickstarter was this thread and what I will coin as "The Ballad of the Rich Baker".
    Same here. An exhilarating thread, with hilarious insider jokes to boot !

28. - Top - End - #3028
    Orc in the Playground

HOLY *BLEEP* ON A *BLEEP* SANDWICH!!!

I just refreshed and there was a THOUSAND dollar more than before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gligarman2 View Post
    14. I will not counterspell when Celestia raises the sun.
    Do you want an avatar?
    Adopt one, or ask for a custom avatar!
    Portfolio

29. - Top - End - #3029
    Orc in the Playground

MindFlayer

I wonder if there will be cool numbers like 999.999 or 1.000.000 shown - but i guess we will just break through the line at full speed...

30. - Top - End - #3030

DwarfFighterGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Tass View Post
    Damn. I take a short break from refreshing and narrowly miss a sined book.
    you missed a book that was was the ratio of the opposite side to the hypotenuse?