New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

*Takes cigar. Sniffs.*

Wow, Trixie was right! The cigars here are better!
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I found out about OOTS from a D&D player who really liked OOTS. There was no reference, just "read this it's funny and ha D&D stuff".
    I found ponies first, OOTS second. I owe the bronies on MMOC for showing it to me.

And it all kinda blurs from there. I was searching for ya, but for some reason "look at panels" never occurred to me. They are so rarely something I would consider worth my time at a convention... Darn.

I'll just have to like, post my room number next time.
    I don't even remember the name of the hotel. Like I said, I was being treated, and all that info wasn't really up to me. But it was the hotel where everyone else was. I think if I had the choice, I'd go alone. I liked the panels more than the vendors. Anything I would have wanted was either A. sold out immediately (there was a fantastic Spitfire image at one of them, by the time we saw it, it was already sold. Plushies of course went super fast), or B. Ungodly expensive. See plushies. Though they were a lot cheaper than I would have thought. When you see em going on eBay for thousand of dollars, you get shocked when some of em aren't even triple digits.

The sound quality was very... Interesting. I had the magical power of always wing somewhere that the speakers didn't interfere with themselves and I could hear perfectly. Whenever I let somepony else choose the seats? Garbled noise.

It was unfortunate, though. A lot of amateur con errors. Volume was too middling, so the soft speakers still sounded mumbly and the loud speakers created issues. Several non-professional presenters were asked to repeat because they couldn't keep the mic by their mouths. An there was that unfortunate minute-long feedback spike at one point, where all the VAs just sort of looked at the presenter until he moved his mic away.
    Yeah, lots of issues. It was because I was there :p I was going to say that in their defense, it was by far the biggest one yet, so they didn't know how to handle it, but I don't know how experienced the staff is, how well they knew the convention center, and whatnot.

Anyway, not sure if it was mentioned here, but MLP Online beta is ready http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/0...-releases.html

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Asian pirate ponies making cheap knockoffs.

That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

You best not be sayin' good honest pirates is responsible for them abominations beyond time an' space.

Y'know, 'cause it's the Land Before Time which means technically yeah I'm going to just keep quiet now.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-03 at 08:35 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Firbolg in the Playground

Ooh the Lich is back! Hey you're just in time to be the first customer for my exploding lighters. I perfected them while you were gone, they're 38 * 10^-5 percent less likely to cause nuclear explosions
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ettin in the Playground

"OOh, a new thread. What's happening in he--"

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    I did a thing. The one time I need my drawing pad in a year and I left it at home...

Spoiler
    Show
    O_o;;

*Is torn between shock and a warm fuzzy feeling at somepony noticing me hiding here*

That does it, time to start practising drawing again!

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh, and there was this Mediterranean place called Stefano's in the Plaza. Before the closing ceremonies, we caught a group of bronies there using a Twilight plushie to lure people in. Worked for us, but my rommate's girlfriend love Mediterranean anyway. She gave us a discount, but it was humorous, because she was trying too hard to get us in. She had no idea who we were, because she called us Comicon people at first.

7. - Top - End - #67

Oh, and if you include 'askagentgummy' onto the ponythread blog I might be able to do some picturizing.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

8. - Top - End - #68
    Barbarian in the Playground

Most parents have a saying, Involving jumping, bridges, and groupthink.
    And I keep pointing out about the misuse of horrendous levels it usually has (seriously? comparing throwing something out of a window with jumping off a building?)

You've gotten a lot better, but that is why Everypony got upset back when.
    Maybe got better....Cuz I'm doing almost nothing now

Silly Luka. If a goose quacks, it's a duck.
    Geese honk.
    honestly, I can't tell from ducks and geese.
    And I'm actualy saying that without game purpose, but if you want, then just keep playing about it, it's the only interaction I seem to achieve XD
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Congratulations! Less than a week on Ponythread, and you've already discovered Cupcakes, one of the most infamous badfics of the Brony Community.

Also, YES.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I remember the time I tried to read Cupcakes. I don't remember exactly when I threw up my hands and said NOPE, only that it happened. As far as I'm concerned, the only good thing about Cupcakes is that it led directly to the amazing Rainbow Dash Presents: Cupcakes.

Incidentally, that is a very nice picture.

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    I don't really hold that against you or anything... and it's not like I haven't seen worse... it's just...

How..... I don't understand...
    It's.... It's.... It's....
    It's a cartoon....
    It's colorful ponies for christ's sake! I don't understand!
    How!?!
    HOW!?!
    GOOD GOD WHY!?!
    There are always those who enjoy corruption, in every grouping of men and ponies. But the specific reasonings for these are different.

Cupcakes? Someone didn't like Rainbow Dash being shipped with Pinkie Pie. Thus, he resolved to ruin the collective days of those shippers he so loathed.
    Rainbow Factory? Someone wrote a creepy song about the Rainbow Factory and someone decided that its secret was that ponies were ground into rainbows, and wrote a fic in honor of the song.
    Sweet Apple Massacre? Someone saw how much attention Cupcakes was getting, and decided that he wanted that kind of infamy.

Apropos of nothing, look up Thanqol's dramatic reading of Cupcakes. Trust me, you want to hear it. (And then listen to his dramatic reading of my very own "Bright New Days".)

I DON'T WANT THAT HONOR!
    YOU NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Frankly, the problem with most such fics is that they just aren't very good, the horrible content, though an important feature, is almost secondary for them.
    This is also kind of the secret of the awesomeness of the Rainbow-Dash-Presents series.
    Watch RDP. If confused, watch the Mentally Advanced series that preceded it, too.

No, really. You're scrolling past this. Stop. Go watch. Cupcakes and Rainbow Factory are REQUIRED. Bubbles and Somewhere To Be Flying are also recommended, as is Haunting Nightmare, if you've watched some of the Mentally Advanced Series.
    Last edited by Raz_Fox; 2012-07-03 at 08:52 PM.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

10. - Top - End - #70

I don't really hold that against you or anything... and it's not like I haven't seen worse... it's just...

It's a cartoon....
    How!?!
    HOW!?!
    GOOD GOD WHY!?!

I DON'T WANT THAT HONOR!
    Some of those fanfics get pretty bad, I'd suggest Rainbow Dash Presents as a humorous way of finding some of them. It's not very fun some of the things that get made in parts of bronydom.
    I did a thing. The one time I need my drawing pad in a year and I left it at home...

Spoiler
    Show
    Seems good to me, will be added in the morning probably before 10 (EST)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    On a side note, is the Ask Pinkamina tumblr still up and about? All this talk of cupcakes reminded me of its existence.
    If you are thinking of the one by crookedtrees, no he long since stopped it. There is a new blog by... someone that basically hosts copies of all it's posts.
    There is one about Big Mac and the three fillies you should avoid. I never read it, so the name isn't burned into my memory, but apparently it was purposefully written to be worse than Cupcakes.
    That's Sweet Apple...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Sweet Apple Massacre I believe, and I've never heard it's badwrong reputation contradicted, unlike the other two.

Not touching that one with a non-Euclidean barge-pole.

Frankly, the problem with most such fics is that they just aren't very good, the horrible content, though an important feature, is almost secondary for them.
    This is also kind of the secret of the awesomeness of the Rainbow-Dash-Presents series.
    It may have been a few hours, but damn you beat me on all the answers I wanted to say.
    But, yeah highly suggest skipping by Sweet Apple Massacre. Let's just say non-consensual male-female stuff and move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Miss Pinkamena one? Last time I saw pics from it, it's even worse now >_<

Well, I hear there was one about Trixie helping CMC, but I also heard that abomination was wiped off the net, thank me >_<
    I think you are mixing up blogs, if I remember names correctly that's the one that sorta ties into the DiscordWhooves/Master universe.

And that fic is Trixie's Funhouse, also highly suggested to avoid. I kinda subjected myself to some of the worst gorefics I could find. On the bright side because of those fics (specifically cupcakes), I made 3-4 of my friends bronies. Though they don't really post much, I think DarkReaper1382 mostly lurks, not sure about the other two that have accounts here.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Oh, and if you include 'askagentgummy' onto the ponythread blog I might be able to do some picturizing.
    Pretty much anything's cool with me. I have multiple means of contact, so just find a way to get in touch if you want to find a way to work things out.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

11. - Top - End - #71
    Orc in the Playground

I say Ol' chaps, but it seems apparent to myself that this string of electronical
    postage is increasing it's momentum with each passing incarnation.

I'm not a stranger to completely ****ed up stuff... I just kinda prefer the gore to be kept out the sugar... is that really so hard to ask? *twitch twitch*
    Agreed my good man, please accept this embrace of comfort, for I have been to a location not unlike to the one you have been. A tumblr of a certain missrarity, I pray thee, do not look for said affront, not even in jest.

... although considering the above review that I should not have allowed myself to read, I think my soul could use a hug....
    Another embrace for thy ethereal counterpart, for these crimes against ponykind must not be allowed to hurt good people.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Also, that reminds me, Zigg'rrauglurr, got my mail with guide...?
    Why yes, thank thee my good mare, I believed I had corresponded back to you, but it is apparent I was mistaken. My sincerest apologies

Let us forget the unsavory story named after pastry while remembering our current title:
    Spoiler
    Show

Also narwhals

And this was too good to let it pass.

Regarding the last image, Maxtronaut I find myself still expecting the CompanionCubeCannon being inflicted to Thubby from the previous thread. I assume that this time would be from space too.

Strife Warzeal, my good man, I have directed a personal missive to include my personal information in the current directory of PonyThread, being that said list cannot be edited publicly. The fact that there are no many legitimate appellations that can take my place from the bottom of said list also increase my contentment... Come to think of it, this is one of the few places were anypony is capable of picking up the origin of my current appellation.
    Last edited by Zigg'rrauglurr; 2012-07-03 at 09:20 PM.
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Blackwing: I prefer to think of myself a super-advanced flying stealth dinosaur.

Forum Explorer: Reading or watching Cupcakes is like being shot. We honor your suffering but nobody wants it to happen.

12. - Top - End - #72

As I'll hopefully always do when Cupcakes is brought up, here's something that might save your soul and mind. The alternate ending to Cupcakes in comic form!

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #73

Quote Originally Posted by Zigg'rrauglurr View Post
    Strife Warzeal, my good man, I have directed a personal missive to include my personal information in the current directory of PonyThread, being that said list cannot be edited publicly. The fact that there are no many legitimate appellations that can take my place from the bottom of said list also increase my contentment... Come to think of it, this is one of the few places were anypony is capable of picking up the origin of my current appellation.
    Got it, all changes have been made. Some of that data was so difficult to enter, was confused which was going where.
    I am a bit ashamed however, on how long it took me to understand what you are saying. This filthy commoner is unused to your sophisticated speech.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merellis View Post
    As I'll hopefully always do when Cupcakes is brought up, here's something that might save your soul and mind. The alternate ending to Cupcakes in comic form!

Spoiler
    Show
    It is always a nice thing to read, I personally read through it every time it's posted here.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

14. - Top - End - #74
    Colossus in the Playground

This is true.
    Tara strong is like Thanqol, but with less hats and better taste in dresses. (with apologies to Thanqol's taste in dressed if he's actually good at it)
    Flatterer.
    An there is always my fallback; Thanqol.
    Thanqol is a brony.
    Thanqol will probably change the world.
    Now we play the waiting game, and see if we can go for the high score in the meantime.
    I don't need to change the world; I have changed myself. The world will be collateral damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    I will say that I am not in any of these pictures. Although I may have been shown somewhere in some of the "Hour with De Lancie" videos people have taken.

Also, Thanqol's prize is the the only remaining item yet to be fulfilled. (and Voice message) It's because I have not received it yet, and don't have details, the producers are probably exhausted from the con and still have to head towards BUCK and Galacon I believe. So I apologize for your reward delay Thanqol.
    I am prepared to wait!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Woe betide those who think about just making the next thread themselves. There are rules to be followed.
    Cults have rules.

Unless you're Thanqol.
    Which was why I made so many rules when I was in charge!

Also, good morning. I am cold, stiff and liberated, for I have finally put the past to rest.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-07-03 at 09:31 PM.

15. - Top - End - #75

Regarding the last image, Maxtronaut I find myself still expecting the CompanionCubeCannon being inflicted to Thubby from the previous thread. I assume that this time would be from space too.
    Don't you worry. I have my OCCC all set up. The next time Thubby comments, he'll get a face full of heart cube-ness.
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Troll in the Playground

Welp, now that the bronycon pictures are over, I can post a picture, too!
    Spoiler
    Show

Granted I made the legs too big, forgot to draw the neck, and there's probably a couple hundred of the same concept pictures floating around, but pony!
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

17. - Top - End - #77

RogueGuy

Congratulations! Less than a week on Ponythread, and you've already discovered Cupcakes, one of the most infamous badfics of the Brony Community.

Also, YES.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Words cannot express the joy I feel when viewing this image.

Edit: By Luna! This thread moves fast.
    Last edited by Yana; 2012-07-03 at 09:48 PM.
    R.I.P. Wrecan, he was a true organizer and a gentleman.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

Where are you guys all finding your images?
    I just use Google Images.
    Warning: Exposure to Google Images can be harmful to your mental state. Only licensed professionals should image mine using Google Images.

It's a cartoon....
    How!?!
    HOW!?!
    GOOD GOD WHY!?!
    I'm starting to think we need to set up a support group for new bronies who've been exposed to cupcakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    .... You know, I actualy bought a Amulet of Positive Energy Protection for this very thing. So you might need to find a bigger set of cannons.

Also, parden my attempt at a pratical joke, mam, but I do belive your fiance needs rehabilitation. It seems that he is addicted to....guns.
    Oh, I assumed you'd have some sort of defense against that blast. The point was to distract you long enough for Igor to slip into your lair and rescue my sister-in-law. Who's now going to be staying onboard my ship. For the indeterminate future.
    YOU WERE PLANNING THIS FROM THE START, WEREN’T YOU YOU MISRABLE ROTTING BASTARD?

> blame OFC for odd behavior
    > utilize OFC as correction device
    > Profit
    Let's be honest; I'm an immortal, amoral crackpot. Expecting logic from me is like expecting a calm, measured response from Pinkie Pie.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

19. - Top - End - #79

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    Oh, I assumed you'd have some sort of defense against that blast. The point was to distract you long enough for Igor to slip into your lair and rescue my sister-in-law. Who's now going to be staying onboard my ship. For the indeterminate future.
    YOU WERE PLANNING THIS FROM THE START, WEREN’T YOU YOU MISRABLE ROTTING BASTARD?
    Nyhahahahahaha!

Actualy, she planned it. She realy wants to get away from royal duties a bit (I could hardly tell: I have seen better management from a Draconequis), and so she decided to ask me to keep her in a magic bubble for a bit until she "excaped". If you want to see proof, Igor's hands should have been reduced to sinew and bone after he broke that thing. And besides, I think, as the only remaining female portion of the fire realms royalty, she should help out with the dress.

Speaking of that, Nightcore has alerted me that she is going to be staying over at your place to help out with the wedding. So, yeah. And I have a group of utterly adorable ghoul scouts who want to be flower fillies

Spoiler
    Show

.....I am sure we can find some staples, sweeties.

.....This is going to be the weirdest royal wedding ever.

And I was there when the Black Goat of a Thousand Young married Pan. Uhhhgggg.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-07-03 at 10:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

20. - Top - End - #80
    Troll in the Playground

I'm not an artist. I'm a handy scribbler, but Thanqol and DD and Tiki and Kairaven and Inkwell are artists.
    Lies and slander!

I am but a humble drawpony who moonlights as a transporter for threadgoers...

>.>

This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

21. - Top - End - #81
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Merellis
    Thank thee Merellis, my good chap, for the pleasing comic, it acts as a soothing balm.

INoKnowNames, I hope your soul and mind are in better shape by now, I would recommend a big helping of "Smile,Smile, Smile" but, as you said, singing ponies are not your thing.... yet.

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
    Welp, now that the bronycon pictures are over, I can post a picture, too!
    Spoiler
    Show

Granted I made the legs too big, forgot to draw the neck, and there's probably a couple hundred of the same concept pictures floating around, but pony!
    Hey, at least you are trying, that's good. If you have the time, you could try running it through a photo editing software, or even making vectorized images. You know... for fun. We can never have to few pony images

Quote Originally Posted by Yana View Post
    Edit: By Luna! This thread moves fast.
    By our most gratious princess, indeed it does! I'll be turning for the night, good night everypony, may Luna watch over thy dreams. (Not watch the actual dreams of course, poor gal, might get permanent damage from them)
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Blackwing: I prefer to think of myself a super-advanced flying stealth dinosaur.

Forum Explorer: Reading or watching Cupcakes is like being shot. We honor your suffering but nobody wants it to happen.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Troll in the Playground

Hey, at least you are trying, that's good. If you have the time, you could try running it through a photo editing software, or even making vectorized images. You know... for fun. We can never have to few pony images
    I have degrees in studio art focusing in computer generated art and art theory. Vectors were my thesis.

I keep trying to do just sketches because sketching and doodling just wasn't something I ever developed properly. All my finalized works are kinda "backwards" in that I see what I want to draw, draw that, and fix it repeatedly before arriving at the conclusion, instead of sketching then filling in the details. So, like, the more I can stab myself into sketching, the more I can stab myself into doing it right.

That, and I don't have Inkscape or Illustrator at work.
    Last edited by OracleofWuffing; 2012-07-03 at 10:59 PM.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post
    Ponies! SiuiS and I have just found the world's most PINKIE drink ever!That is, if ponies drank alcohol...

Observe.
    [Warning: kinda big pictures.]

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

AND THEN HE POURED THE ALCOHOL OVER THE COTTON CANDY.
    Needs more cherrychanga

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post
    Here here!

My mother once told me that I wore out our original version in VHS and that the copy we still have now is actually the second.

I can still recite the Pizza Hut commercial.... @.@
    (Has the box set DVDs of 1-12 or so...)

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    I don't need to change the world; I have changed myself. The world will be collateral damage.
    Pretty much everything that spills from your keyboard is quoteworthy.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Troll in the Playground

Warning: the following post contains distinctly unfriendly behavior. you have been warned

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    This calls for a distraction.
    "Hey, thubby, look over here! I finally finished the second chapter of my fanfic."
    *tosses chapter at thubby*
    oh look, more fan-
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    ^ this.

*Shoots Thubby once.*
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    Don't you worry. I have my OCCC all set up. The next time Thubby comments, he'll get a face full of heart cube-ness.
    gummy?
    Spoiler
    Show

pinkenstien, assemble your team.
    Spoiler
    Show

*telefrags igor*
    *walks over to OFC controls*
    I'm borrowing this
    Spoiler
    Show

*teleports to maxtronaut's wrecked ship*
    Spoiler
    Show

now where is... aha
    *levitates clockwork by his artificial wing*
    attaching yourself to non-living matter was not the wisest of plans
    *begins bludgeoning maxtronaut with clockwork while singing*
    ...when you bungled all your bangles, and your loved ones have been mangled...

*opens gummy portal, gestures at maxtronaut*
    take him alive
    *drops clockwork then drags maxtronaut into gummy dimension*
    Last edited by thubby; 2012-07-04 at 02:30 AM.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

25. - Top - End - #85
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    *opens gummy portal, gestures at maxtronaut*
    take him alive
    *drops clockwork then drags maxtronaut into gummy dimension*
    Now now, we can't have that.

Destination: ρϕθ remain, t minus five minutes.

DOOR opening.

Property damage or sanity damage, you don't get both.
    Last edited by Siosilvar; 2012-07-04 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Let's use a proper coordinate system.
    ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor

26. - Top - End - #86
    Titan in the Playground

Speaking of Rainbow Dash presents, they did a new one.

RDP: Haunting Nightmare

It is good and you should all watch it. Spike is impressively competent.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground

It's a cartoon....
    How!?!
    HOW!?!
    GOOD GOD WHY!?!
    Welcome to the Internet - here are your complementary bottles of brainbleach and eyeball acid wash.

.... Oh, please don't let me confuse you. I absolutely -love- music. It's what helps make this planet spin.

Cuteness runs the risk of making it hard for me to enjoy a song, though. I admit the songs aren't bad, but whenever I hear kids songs being sung, it makes me go into the fetal position...
    What kind of music do you like? Because I can assure that there is brony music of it. Electronic (in it's various forms), rock, acoustic, pop, country, jazz, ska, orchestral, metal, piano... name your music flavour and we can find you some awesome songs.

Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Someone should roll out the big list of awesome pony music again. It seems like it gets posted every thread.
    Where's Gadora? His list of awesome pony music is bigger than mine...

... not that I have list envy or anything.

Silly Luka. If a goose quacks, it's a duck.
    Geese honk.
    Especially if you cut them off in traffic.

I say Ol' chaps, but it seems apparent to myself that this string of electronical
    postage is increasing it's momentum with each passing incarnation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yana View Post
    By Luna! This thread moves fast.
    You're both new here, so let me just say you're doing it wrong... *clears throat*... "I say, fellow submitters of miniature equine electronic correspondence, but I must enquire as to why the prevalence of new information doth near exceed mine own capacity to maintain concurrence with events?"

Translation: "PONYTHREAD, Y U MOVE SO FAST!?"

Irresistable force meets immovable object? I'll let you determine which is which.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Speaking of that, Nightcore has alerted me that she is going to be staying over at your place to help out with the wedding. So, yeah. And I have a group of utterly adorable ghoul scouts who want to be flower fillies.

Spoiler
    Show

.....I am sure we can find some staples, sweeties.
    ... is that a ghoulified Velvet I spy?

Anyway, apologies for lack of posting - real life has been mugging me of most of my free time (curse you, workload!). For those who don't visit those parts of the Playground, there has a been a rare sighting of a wild Dexam, complete with mini-Dexam.

28. - Top - End - #88

Yo Thubby. C'mere. I got somethin' for ya.

Eternal is now an audiobook.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

29. - Top - End - #89

Home again, home again, giggy gig!

XD get it?

We have safely landed and are on the train home! Weeeeee!!!!
    Thing I am looking forward to the most?

KITTENs!!!
    Thank you ShadowySilence for the awesome policepony avatar!
    I love my filly~

30. - Top - End - #90
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
    Now now, we can't have that.

Destination: ρϕθ remain, t minus five minutes.

DOOR opening.

Property damage or sanity damage, you don't get both.
    *looks at tiny cage*
    *contemplates setting Siosilvar on fire*
    fine
    i have...
    ...better things, to be doing anyway. though i do hope he learned his lesson. i would hate to have to teach it again
    Last edited by thubby; 2012-07-04 at 12:55 AM.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever: