New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Amidus Drexel's Alliterative and Awe-Accentuating Anvil of Random Banter CLXXXVI

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    ...to live?

I'm just saying that how well you performed at a given level loses importance a few years after you've left it. I think the new research I read about said that college students in the 3rd year performed just about equally well despite what their grades were back in high school. Given, this was Swedish research on the Swedish school system (assuming I didn't get something terribly wrong), but my point still stands. When you graduate from college, prospective employers generally only care about your degree.
    Oh, I thought you meant until the people who'd care about my high school grades start looking at them.

At the moment I'm much more concerned about the getting into college part. And I know that having all A's doesn't mean as much, but that I dropped out of a class, and wasn't a year ahead in math does seem like the kind of thing I shouldn't be just abandoning.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    *hugs*

Also, I hope everything goes well with what you're doing. You've got my support, no matter the situation!
    <hugs> Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Given everything else you've said on the subject, I sincerely doubt that it'll ruin your life and put you upon a path into poverty and obscurity. It's not great, but, eh, now you've got something that can become a talking point for when you've had to exercise good judgment in a troubling, complicated situation.
    Or a talking point for my terrible judgement in the past when I chose that in the first place.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #602
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Amidus Drexel's Alliterative and Awe-Accentuating Anvil of Random Banter CLXXXVI

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Or a talking point for my terrible judgement in the past when I chose that in the first place.
    Perhaps so, but as a human being it isn't like you have a monopoly on bad judgement, so the fact that you recognised the situation you were in and took steps to minimise the damage should be more help than hindrance in my opinion.
    Part of YugiohITP

Warning: This post may contain traces of nuts, madness and/or sarcasm, you have been warned.

3. - Top - End - #603
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    People who are high: also funny. Although it was a little weird when one girl asked me if she could take my "weed-ginity."

Seriously, the only bad part of that party was at the beginning when everyone was trying to convince me to drink because "college is the time for you to be free; your parents aren't going to find out" as if my parents were my only reason for not drinking.
    Agreed. The high people are normally a little harder to pick out after everyone's drunk, unless they're really baked.

I have never had that problem. A certain amount of oddness and general lack of inhibitions normally has me failing to convince people that I'm actually sober, not the other way around.

Nah, the kind of mistakes you point out to people are the ones you had the sense to back out of before they got really bad. Plus, you never really know what you're getting into when you sign up for a class.

Just curious; what class was it?
    A few odds and ends.

4. - Top - End - #604

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!!!!

So, today because Christmas I had to go shopping. Some people are easy, I accidentally on purpose got Littlest Brother interested/addicted in The Addams Family tellybox show, so he gets that. Easy.
    Everyone else is the hardest person ever ever ever. Ever.

Elder Little Brother has wanted this show called Maria-sama ga Miteru for basically a year, and is about chastely kissing romantic Catholic schoolgirl relationships or something, and doesn't seem to exist in DVD format. And yes, I tried international e-bay and amazon. Those DVDs that do exist aren't Region 2/universal as far as I can tell. Joy. Fortunately I just trawled through anime boxsets and grabbed him something. I'm pretty sure Darker Than Black is good. And then I trolled him by asking rather bluntly "[Little Sister] wants to know if you have Bleach season two."
    "Well, I do, and I really want season three, so thanks for buying that." So yeah, fibby fibbington.
    Little Sister has a love (recent) for Cicero, so why not? I, Clavdivs and Cicero: Defence Speeches. Also a desperate hope that she reads something other than popular spec fic, fanfic and watches something - look, it's got Derek Jacobi and BRIAN BLESSED in it and it's about murder and incest and conspiracy and murder and it's all done under the BBC costume drama banner.
    And then the parents: Dad likes sci-fi, but he's got most of the things he likes so I just found the one reboot!Battlestar thing he doesn't have, and I know he'll just go "Oh . . . " and not in the surprised way either.
    And Mum's just - idontknow
    And the paternal grandparents: I'm minutes away from just getting them generic gift cards.
    Granddad though . . .he just discovered Scrubs and loves it. Cue pleasant surprise from me and the immediate buying of the first two seasons.

Yes, I was wildly hyperbolic earlier, but I have literally been putting actual thought into these presents for months and I still don't know! I've spent two or three hours a month for the past six playing Find The Apparently Obscure Romance Anime, and Then Raeg When Even the Back Up Anime Don't Exist.
    Littlest Brother's present I've been forgetting repeatedly and driving myself frantic trying to remember because it was perfect when I first thought of it.
    Etcetera etcetera.
    Dad's probably the worst because what he likes the most he's bought. Don't you just get annoyed by that kind of person? Initiating the pouty face . . . now:
    :poutyface:
    And Mum. 'Tis tricky. Maybe I'll buy her some e-lite ciggie stuff and sweeties from an online pic-n-mix shop? That sound good?
    Guys?

Please help me buy presents for the paternal parents and my mum!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

5. - Top - End - #605
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    Heh, that's me. I should probably tell my family what I want...

I should probably figure out what I want...

Guys?

Please help me buy presents for the paternal parents and my mum!
    What to buy for the person that already has everything they want... shelves?

You could always give him some food. If he already has everything he wants, get him something that he can enjoy immediately and not have to find a place for later.
    A few odds and ends.

6. - Top - End - #606
    Ogre in the Playground

All I need to get for my family is a new ironing board and a watch for my mother, and a Lego Friends Cafe and some superhero comic books for my little sister.

But on the day I have to go Christmas shopping will be on the same day the Hobbit movie comes out. Is it too much to ask for less stress in life?

BTW, does anybody know what kind of comic books I should buy for a 9 year old?
    Last edited by Drakeburn; 2012-12-08 at 04:10 PM.

7. - Top - End - #607

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Heh, that's me. I should probably tell my family what I want...

*looks at date*
    Well, yeah. Probably.

What to buy for the person that already has everything they want... shelves?

You could always give him some food. If he already has everything he wants, get him something that he can enjoy immediately and not have to find a place for later.
    Oh, I got Dad something, but every year he gets Ł15 of toffees so.
    The remaining picky male is Grandpa. Maybe biscuits? It's tricky because he's really ill and is in so much pain that he literally cannot be prescribed any more morphine because it could kill him. Still at home, smoking twenty a day though. Maybe gardening stuff? Fancy tobacco?

(Also Mum and Gran. Although I just had an idea, and if no one's got what I think, then Mum's halfway there. Ł20 for everyone.)

EDIT:
    @^: Ouch. But maybe if you go shopping early in the morning you can catch an evening showing?
    Last edited by CurlyKitGirl; 2012-12-08 at 04:16 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

8. - Top - End - #608

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!!!!

So, today because Christmas I had to go shopping. Some people are easy, I accidentally on purpose got Littlest Brother interested/addicted in The Addams Family tellybox show, so he gets that. Easy.

Elder Little Brother has wanted this show called Maria-sama ga Miteru for basically a year, and is about chastely kissing romantic Catholic schoolgirl relationships or something, and doesn't seem to exist in DVD format. And yes, I tried international e-bay and amazon. Those DVDs that do exist aren't Region 2/universal as far as I can tell. Joy. Fortunately I just trawled through anime boxsets and grabbed him something. I'm pretty sure Darker Than Black is good. And then I trolled him by asking rather bluntly "[Little Sister] wants to know if you have Bleach season two."
    "Well, I do, and I really want season three, so thanks for buying that." So yeah, fibby fibbington.
    What you've got to do is get a spy to work for you. At the seminary we do a secret Santa every year, and last year I wanted to get the person that I had the One Ring, since he's a huge Tolkien fan. So I got a friend to be my accomplice, and somehow we got this guy's ring size without him realizing it. Buying presents for the more ascetical types is a nightmare that no amount of seminary espionage can help.

Little Sister has a love (recent) for Cicero, so why not? I, Clavdivs and Cicero: Defence Speeches. Also a desperate hope that she reads something other than popular spec fic, fanfic and watches something - look, it's got Derek Jacobi and BRIAN BLESSED in it and it's about murder and incest and conspiracy and murder and it's all done under the BBC costume drama banner.
    Cicero! Your sister is growing up to be an excellent classicist. Good, very good. That reminds me, I need to watch I, Claudius. No self respecting lover of ancient Rome could avoid watching it. Ahhh, it's good to be an Amazon Prime member. Such shows come for free!

*interrupts writing of post to watch the first episode*

Ooooooh, this is based on books by Robert Graves? Excellent. I rather liked Goodbye to All That. Anyways, back to watching the show.

*goes back to watching*
    Last edited by DraPrime; 2012-12-08 at 04:29 PM.
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

9. - Top - End - #609
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!!!!
    Pretend it got lost in the post and buy online after the fact if there's no local option or actual crafting involved.

I have trouble believing that you're that bad at spin. You can't have the kinds of aspirations that you have intimated that you have that have been "damaged" by this without better spin control and *********** ability than that.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-12-08 at 04:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

10. - Top - End - #610

What the heck is spin? Confoozled.
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2012-12-08 at 04:42 PM.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #611
    Bugbear in the Playground

And then the parents: Dad likes sci-fi, but he's got most of the things he likes so I just found the one reboot!Battlestar thing he doesn't have, and I know he'll just go "Oh . . . " and not in the surprised way either.
    Sounds like my dad... not only does he always know what we got him before opening it, but he'll also show off sometimes by shaking the present, saying what it is, and then opening it and being right EVERY. TIME. Our current theory is that he goes through the garbage cans at night and finds the receipts.

But he does that with mystery novels, too. He'll get halfway through, figure out who did it, turn to the back and be right.

Anyway, Christmas shopping is hard. Sorry if I'm rambling, not making sense, and/or being entirely unhelpful.
    Last edited by Dimonite; 2012-12-08 at 04:40 PM.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

12. - Top - End - #612
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm back and raring to go! Aren't cuddles amazing? He is just so amazing and special and unlike any other partner I've had before. People will probably be like 'nah, you'll end up breaking up like your last 226526642 relationships (not that many really)' but, well... He's different. I know it sounds odd, but... He is.

A picture of the happy couple.

Spoiler
    Show

If you don't know how I look, I'm the redhead.
    Last edited by Mynxae; 2012-12-08 at 05:52 PM.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

13. - Top - End - #613
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    I'm back and raring to go! Aren't cuddles amazing? He is just so amazing and special and unlike any other partner I've had before. People will probably be like 'nah, you'll end up breaking up like your last 226526642 relationships (not that many really)' but, well... He's different. I know it sounds odd, but... He is.

Spoiler
    Show

PEOPLE! Happiness is fun, I must say. However, Starcraft, it is also fun. Are you, by any chance, available?
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

14. - Top - End - #614
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    PEOPLE! Happiness is fun, I must say. However, Starcraft, it is also fun. Are you, by any chance, available?
    Oh Sheepie. I missed you this weekend. Yes, I'm available for being crushed under your Sheepie feet. Lemme just make sure to log in on the 'Murica servers, a friend of mine only has an account on the Oceanic one and I played against him the other day. He forgot how Zerg detected in SC2 so I just used DT's to defend everything. Except banelings. Oh god I hate banelings.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    His life was over.

15. - Top - End - #615
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Congratulations! When do we get to hear Elemental be pessimistic for me?

Jeez, you're almost as bad as my step-sister was a few months ago. I couldn't keep track of who she was dating.
    Last edited by Amidus Drexel; 2012-12-08 at 06:14 PM.
    A few odds and ends.

16. - Top - End - #616
    Ogre in the Playground

Jeez, you're almost as bad as my step-sister was a few months ago. I couldn't keep track of who she was dating.
    I'm secretly hoping that Ele won't be pessimistic for once. Although Ele, I will definitely be coming over this week before Wednesday. I promise you that. This isn't like with my last ex, where I blocked everyone out just for him.

Sounds like my sister in high school. D:

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    His life was over.

17. - Top - End - #617
    Troll in the Playground

Oh Sheepie. I missed you this weekend. Yes, I'm available for being crushed under your Sheepie feet. Lemme just make sure to log in on the 'Murica servers, a friend of mine only has an account on the Oceanic one and I played against him the other day. He forgot how Zerg detected in SC2 so I just used DT's to defend everything. Except banelings. Oh god I hate banelings.
    You mean... you mean zerg have a way of detecting that ISN'T spamming Fungal and hoping you hit the blurry splotch? Tell me this grande secret! (Overseers, I just don't like much, due to past experience of terrans using vikings and going "lololol nuke". >_< )

Oh, oh, let me! I havebeen practising!

*ahem*

I am Elemental, a Rapidash that for some reason associates with ponies far below my station, woooooo ghost souuuuunds!
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2012-12-08 at 06:21 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    don't feed the troll...

18. - Top - End - #618
    Ogre in the Playground

You mean... you mean zerg have a way of detecting that ISN'T spamming Fungal and hoping you hit the blurry splotch? Tell me this grande secret! (Overseers, I just don't like much, due to past experience of terrans using vikings and going "lololol nuke". >_< )"1"] woooooo ghost souuuuunds![/SIZE][/I][/FONT]
    That awkward moment when they conveniently placed their ghost in amongst your zerglings.

*ahem*

I am Elemental, a Rapidash that for some reason associates with ponies far below my station, woooooo ghost souuuuunds!
    BAHAHAHAHA!

I'm sorry Ele. He's just so damn funny.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    His life was over.

19. - Top - End - #619
    Troll in the Playground

That awkward moment when they conveniently placed their ghost in amongst your zerglings.
    Ah, ghosts. Actually being invisible AND being able to attack. Instead of having to unburrow/wait 5 seconds for the egg to hatch.

BAHAHAHAHA!

I'm sorry Ele. He's just so damn funny.

(GEDDON ALREADY! )
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2012-12-08 at 06:24 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

20. - Top - End - #620

I think Demon Cat is secretly an Anon or something, I caught her browsing lolcats. This is amazing because when I left her with my laptop I was on some random fanfic I was reading out of boredom's sake.
    I know cats are hugely intelligent, but also incredibly lazy, leading us to cater to their every whim, but can cats really use the internet so competently?
    The evidence suggests it.
    No, there were no humans in the room during my absence.

Spoiler
    Show

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

21. - Top - End - #621
    Troll in the Playground

I think Demon Cat is secretly an Anon or something, I caught her browsing lolcats. This is amazing because when I left her with my laptop I was on some random fanfic I was reading out of boredom's sake.
    I know cats are hugely intelligent, but also incredibly lazy, leading us to cater to their every whim, but can cats really use the internet so competently?
    That is... impressive? Do you by any chance, have one bookmarked? (I doubt you do, being a refined person. Them refineries, they devoid of silly cat gifs. ;) *mean*)
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

22. - Top - End - #622
    Ogre in the Playground

Ah, ghosts. Actually being invisible AND being able to attack. Instead of having to unburrow/wait 5 seconds for the egg to hatch.

(GEDDON ALREADY! )
    Sorry, there was a patch.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    His life was over.

23. - Top - End - #623
    Titan in the Playground

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!!!!
    I've never really understood the Christmas shopping stress, but that's probably because I'm horribly undecided on what others want (I mean, I'm usually woefully unaware of what I want myself to start with (but not this year)), and the lazy approach was always to not give them any gifts to start with. I do, however, have one idea for my parents this year, and another sort of silly one for little brother, together with the one I didn't manage to finish last year. The chafing point this year is littlest brother, because I've got no idea of what to get him, but if I give everyone else but him something, I feel heartless and like I ignore him even more than I already do...

Hmm, what would a habitual YouTube junkie, philistine and soon-to-be teenager want for Christmas? I mean, apart from expensive video games, which weren't my responsibility to start with...
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

24. - Top - End - #624

I always have that problem. I already have a bunch of games, books and DVDs which I would prefer to get through before acquiring more. So then, what do I ask for? I find it difficult to think of things. Always manage, so far, but sooner or later I may have to just ask my parents to fund some travelling around visiting Playgrounders as a present.

You must be very careful. If she realises you've discovered her secret you may be considered a liability to the felines' plans for world domination! They'll have you hunted down and killed as soon as they've had a nap!

(I doubt you do, being a refined person.
    *Snigger*
    Yes, refined. That is totally a word which applies to Koorly...
    *Restrains laughter*
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

25. - Top - End - #625
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    You must be very careful. If she realises you've discovered her secret you may be considered a liability to the felines' plans for world domination! They'll have you hunted down and killed as soon as they've had a nap!
    I never understood cats. Dogs are so much kinder. And they cute!

*Snigger*
    Yes, refined. That is totally a word which applies to Koorly...
    *Restrains laughter*
    You must remember, everything I say is in context of ME saying it. And I... am a terribly crude person.
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

26. - Top - End - #626
    Ettin in the Playground

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!!!!
    My secret is I ask people what they want or take them shopping with me. Therefore, I will be taking Mynxae book shopping and get him the chocolate he wants for his belated birthday present.
    As for my other friend who I haven't seen for a year, I'll probably get her something nice. She's easy to shop for.

Wow I have so few real life friends... I should have tried to stay in contact with more of the cool smart people from school I was associated with...

Spoiler
    Show

You look ridiculous with short hair.
    And I will restrain my pessimism until I know more.

I'm secretly hoping that Ele won't be pessimistic for once. Although Ele, I will definitely be coming over this week before Wednesday. I promise you that. This isn't like with my last ex, where I blocked everyone out just for him.
    Excellent. And I shall drag you electronics shopping because I have no idea how to tell good speakers from bad. I'd preferably like something long lasting like my current ones that I've had forever.

*ahem*

I am not a Pokemon... Otherwise, it's suitably accurate.

You know what's annoying? I went to bed at about midnight last night, earlyish for me, but got almost no sleep until morning because I had a cat on my bed and we've recently put a collar with a bell on her and she was being unnecessarily festive all night!
    I didn't even know cats celebrated Christmas!

So, in other words, cats live to drive us crazy.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

27. - Top - End - #627
    Ogre in the Playground

My secret is I ask people what they want or take them shopping with me. Therefore, I will be taking Mynxae book shopping and get him the chocolate he wants for his belated birthday present.
    As for my other friend who I haven't seen for a year, I'll probably get her something nice. She's easy to shop for.

Wow I have so few real life friends... I should have tried to stay in contact with more of the cool smart people from school I was associated with...
    Mmm chocolate... Books! I have no clue what to get. I need to research and see what book/s I want that are of series I've read but yeah... Or books I haven't read for ages because they were from the school library.

You look ridiculous with short hair.
    And I will restrain my pessimism until I know more.
    Just like you look ridiculous with a shaved face! I'll have to get you to meet him. He's really nice.

Excellent. And I shall drag you electronics shopping because I have no idea how to tell good speakers from bad. I'd preferably like something long lasting like my current ones that I've had forever.
    Something probably like mine then. Dad bought mine when I was.. Like 15? They still work great.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    His life was over.

28. - Top - End - #628
    Troll in the Playground

Just like you look ridiculous with a shaved face! I'll have to get you to meet him. He's really nice.
    Ele... ELE HAZ BEARD?
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

29. - Top - End - #629
    Ettin in the Playground

Ele... ELE HAZ BEARD?
    I've made no secret of it. I've just never told you.

And I don't look ridiculous with a shaved face, I just look younger.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

30. - Top - End - #630
    Bugbear in the Playground

I've made no secret of it. I've just never told you.

And I don't look ridiculous with a shaved face, I just look younger.
    Yeah, that's what Jonathan Frakes thought.

ION:
    Theater tip o' the day: Don't wear a hat on the catwalk. It will get knocked off by a circuit, and the people below will laugh at you as it falls.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.