New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: EMPIRE! Community World-Building Game III: Prepare Your Inbox! (Messages Are Comi

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    "The occasion has been judged proper for asserting, as a principle in which the rights and interests of the Sympol people are involved, that the Eastern continents, by the free and independent condition which they have assumed and maintain, are henceforth not to be considered as subjects for future colonization by any Coalition powers.

We owe it, therefore, to candor and to the amicable relations existing between the Sympol and those powers to declare that we should consider any attempt on their part to extend their system to any portion of this hemisphere as dangerous to our peace and safety. With the existing colonies or dependencies of any Coalition power we have not interfered and shall not interfere. But with the Governments who have declared their independence and maintained it, and whose independence we have, on great consideration and on just principles, acknowledged, we could not view any interposition for the purpose of oppressing them, or controlling in any other manner their destiny, by any Coalition power in any other light than as the manifestation of an unfriendly disposition toward Sympolemou."

The Monroe Doctrine only worked because of the Atlantic Ocean. #HistoryProblems.

Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    And after reading this round's update, it would appear I am being invaded.

Huh. Well. Didn't know about that. Changes a few things..........
    I didn't know either... I miss two days, and suddenly...

I didn't think it was over, I just remembered people asking me where I was attacking so they could defend, and presumed that meant conflict was on the defensive instead of the offensive. Spending most of my time writing and working on fluff (And, in more recent events, tending and worrying for my friend who got stabbed) made me not look too deeply into the IC thread.
    Sorry about your friend... Hope he gets better.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Well... Seeing as they're crossing Region Thirty, that leaves two possible paths for their army; Hrathan-Tuor and Raaneka.
    I think the former is much more likely, it is a known ally of the Ignato Empire after all and why anyone would invade Raaneka I have no idea.

Now, I need to decide whether or not events in the East warrant military assistance from the West. I guess we'll wait and see.
    Doggone... Hrathran-Tuor, do you need defense?

Will get the stuff for 54/53 up soon.
    James/TheDoge Avatar by Ceika!

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by TravelLog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SamBurke View Post
    *snip* ...Hands down the funniest class critique ever... *snip*
    I cannot tell you the number of times I laughed while reading this.

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

First Place Pathfinder Grab Bags:
    XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

2. - Top - End - #932
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: EMPIRE! Community World-Building Game III: Prepare Your Inbox! (Messages Are Comi

Quote Originally Posted by zabbarot View Post
    Got home, no baby yet. Gonna sleep while I still can. The baby is due on the 31st of this month though. So it's getting close.
    Wow actually that is really close.

I can't say I know personally, but I really hope you get that sleep and that sleep is indeed really good sleep because from what I've heard, not all babies are good for peoples' sleep.

Though one of my brothers was very quiet as a baby, so I can't just broadly generalize and say 'all babies will destroy your sleep'.

「Brothers are always getting in the way...」

Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
    Couple questions3.) Did the Salterri specify who they were declaring war on? Clearly Grrmanhill wasn't part of it, so I'm wondering who is.
    Well, it looks like 'the North' so far. The Salterri are being ever so specific right now...

Now, I have a question for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    Rumours have begun to circulate in Kasumor that Eienguard Nyllana’s eldest son Wayve is illegitimate, conceived with Khan Olwyt Ignato outside of marriage!
    Seriously, use Wombat's template and add/remove categories as necessary. It makes everything easier and ensures you haven't missed anything important.
    Uhhh, I was going to say that gentler and in PM, but I agree Arkhosia.

Harassharassharass

Well... Seeing as they're crossing Region Thirty, that leaves two possible paths for their army; Hrathan-Tuor and Raaneka.
    I think the former is much more likely, it is a known ally of the Ignato Empire after all and why anyone would invade Raaneka I have no idea.

Now, I need to decide whether or not events in the East warrant military assistance from the West. I guess we'll wait and see.
    It also helps that...

Soldiers march towards Hrathan-Tuor
    So we know at least they're going in that direction rather than Raaneka, but we know nothing else.

Did anyone spend an action last turn talking to the Salterri? I'm fairly sure I saw something somewhere...

I should pay more attention!

I didn't think it was over, I just remembered people asking me where I was attacking so they could defend, and presumed that meant conflict was on the defensive instead of the offensive. Spending most of my time writing and working on fluff (And, in more recent events, tending and worrying for my friend who got stabbed) made me not look too deeply into the IC thread.
    Getting stabbed is not very pleasant.

I was going to PM you about it, but other stuff got in the way and I was waiting on the rest of the story to check for hints of where the Sympolemou-Sanctuary standings rest on the 'Alright' to 'Highly cheesed' ratings. EDIT - If I were Sympolemou I would think 'Highly cheesed' so I constructed my actions as such.

I mean... All I would actually do was talk anyway and that wouldn't've helped, but I didn't know you didn't realize you were being attacked.

I propose as etiquette perhaps sending a PM like the whole Declaration thing when the attack continues?

Because sometimes life needs you more than the game does and it's always good to be aware of what's going on without reading checking the IC thread itself every day.
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2014-03-16 at 10:13 PM.
    I go by they/them/their or he/him/his pronouns

3. - Top - End - #933
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dragon View Post
    I propose as etiquette perhaps sending a PM like the whole Declaration thing when the attack continues?

Because sometimes life needs you more than the game does and it's always good to be aware of what's going on without reading checking the IC thread itself every day.
    I agree, and I regret not doing that now.

Also, if that was Olwyt's child it would be Ignato, if it is not claimed as Ignato it is not Ignato. Them's the rules. Kasumor may feel differently.

With colonization abound here's an updated map.

Assuming of course the Salterri don't turn the whole thing grey.

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Amazing Avatar by Qwernt! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kornaki View Post
    The whole world is held aloft by a dragon.

That dragon? Held aloft by a bigger dragon.

It's dragons all the way up
    Beat the bejesus out of a Paladin

4. - Top - End - #934
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

The Monroe Doctrine only worked because of the Atlantic Ocean. #HistoryProblems.
    This really isn't true. By that point in history, the Atlantic Ocean wasn't much of a barrier anymore because basically everyone with the ability to colonize foreign lands and build an empire had advanced shipbuilding technologies that could cross the Atlantic without serious issues.

The actual reason that the Monroe Doctrine worked was because the British decided to support it; their interests had recently moved away from mercantilism toward more foreign trade, and stopping new colonization in the Americas helped to ensure that the many newly-independent ex-Spanish states would be a ready source of new markets for them to trade in without having to deal with the politics of other European powers.

We're talking about the British Empire in the Early 19th Century. NOBODY wants to mess with them if they can help it.

So the various European powers refocused on beating up Africa instead.[/HistorianMode]
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2014-03-16 at 10:24 PM.

5. - Top - End - #935
    Ogre in the Playground

Paint it black grey!

This really isn't true.

We're talking about the British Empire in the Early 19th Century. NOBODY wants to mess with them if they can help it.

So the various European powers refocused on beating up Africa instead.[/HistorianMode]
    I am extremely happy that there is someone as interested in such things as you clearly are in this game.

The above post? The comparisons of the UN-GC peace to the Versailles Treaty? It makes me happy.

EDIT - Aaaand SamBurke's responses as well of course.

I forgot. Shoot me P10X.
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2014-03-16 at 10:39 PM.

6. - Top - End - #936
    Ettin in the Playground

This really isn't true. By that point in history, the Atlantic Ocean wasn't much of a barrier anymore because basically everyone with the ability to colonize foreign lands and build an empire had advanced shipbuilding technologies that could cross the Atlantic without serious issues.

The actual reason that the Monroe Doctrine worked was because the British decided to support it; their interests had recently moved away from mercantilism toward more foreign trade, and stopping new colonization in the Americas helped to ensure that the many newly-independent ex-Spanish states would be a ready source of new markets for them to trade in without having to deal with the politics of other European powers.

Actually, not quite true.

It could be surmounted, but it created a ludicrously difficult logistical supply chain, which was the problem. Though the British had the advantage of Canada.

Plus, Africa had fewer people with muskets and cannons.
    James/TheDoge Avatar by Ceika!

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by TravelLog View Post
    *snip* ...Hands down the funniest class critique ever... *snip*
    I cannot tell you the number of times I laughed while reading this.

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

First Place Pathfinder Grab Bags:
    XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

7. - Top - End - #937
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

It could be surmounted, but it created a ludicrously difficult logistical supply chain, which was the problem. Though the British had the advantage of Canada.
    This is partially true, as this would have been pre-Steamship. However, by this point, most European nations had access to Clipper ships, which were able to quickly cross the Atlantic before logistics became a serious problem so long as they remembered to stock up beforehand.

It wasn't until the Steamship that Transatlantic Crossings were truly safe or easy, but Clippers were more than able to get the average crew across without Herculean feats of logistical power. If the British weren't also involved, the Ocean's challenges alone wouldn't have stopped South America from being crushed under Europe's boot. Again.

Plus, Africa had fewer people with muskets and cannons.
    This, however, is right on the money. It also helps that a lot of the regions in question were already unstable and weak thanks to the receding Ottomans.

EDIT: Oh, and 55 is a player Region. I don't think they'll like it very much if you colonize them.
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2014-03-16 at 10:57 PM.

8. - Top - End - #938
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh dear... I hope he's alright.

It also helps that...
    I did actually read the new round post, but that most important piece of information slipped my mind completely.

We should turn everything teal instead. (Green? I can't tell what colour you chose for Ashenia.)
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

9. - Top - End - #939
    Troll in the Playground

We should turn everything teal instead. (Green? I can't tell what colour you chose for Ashenia.)
    Let's call it sea green.

Also, the Raaneki are great. Find Miracle pools? Add it to our wine! If it's liquid it's going into the wine, that's all there is to it. (I'm waiting for the inevitable trade for true ice so they can chill their wine properly)

This Salterri thing is stressing me though. Since when do NPCs do things other than get run over by PCs? Who told them they got actions? As if we weren't having enough struggle amongst ourselves... Ah well, hopefully their specific intentions will clear up tomorrow.

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #940
    Ogre in the Playground

I did actually read the new round post, but that most important piece of information slipped my mind completely.
    Indeed, I figured you had and it had simply slipped your mind. I thought it would be easier to quote a convenient link for you.

I didn't mean that you wouldn't've read the new round post when quite clearly you read all of them.

You... You even read my stuff.

Did you figure out what Yuuhi said yet?

EDIT - Morph said NPCs get actions!

Well, now the GC has someone else to fight with their super-mega-giga-army.
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2014-03-16 at 11:00 PM.

11. - Top - End - #941
    Ettin in the Playground

Let's call it sea green.

Also, the Raaneki are great. Find Miracle pools? Add it to our wine! If it's liquid it's going into the wine, that's all there is to it. (I'm waiting for the inevitable trade for true ice so they can chill their wine properly)
    You're probably right there.

Oh the Raaneki... They're incorrigible.

Did you figure out what Yuuhi said yet?

Well, now the GC has someone else to fight with their super-mega-giga-army.
    Wait... I was supposed to figure out that code?
    Damn.

I have a subtle feeling that this is only the first wave of Salterri troops. An expeditionary force to test the defences of those they got upset with.

Now to work out what to do with Hartigan Last-Name-I-Can't-Spell.
    Also, killing people off who are starting to get into their seventies and the marrying of the new generation.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)

Dragons!

12. - Top - End - #942
    Bugbear in the Playground

Is it up up down down left right left right a b start?
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

13. - Top - End - #943

I have a subtle feeling that this is only the first wave of Salterri troops. An expeditionary force to test the defences of those they got upset with.
    I have to agree here; with rough calculations (meaning I'm totally guessing) of 10% of Bordeux and Crima populations, I think I could raise that many troops with those two regions. With (at least) five regions, I think they could raise more. But hey, I suppose I should help, since I did DOW on the GC a couple of turns ago. Totally don't want a GK, or anything.

With regards to that: Do 26 and 38 count as adjacent by water Morph?
    Amazing Jaune Arc avatar made by the talented artist Comissar. Thanks a lot!

Playing as the Kingdom of Gleiss in Empire! 3.

A ravenous, numberless horde of immortal, undying goats cursed with unceasing hunger would actually be a very disturbing apocalypse.

14. - Top - End - #944
    Ogre in the Playground

I've updated the heraldry roll in the Raaneka OP with the heraldry for each family line of the Adite-Devdano Dynasty, for those who follow that sort of thing. The Family Roll of Names is also updated, but I have yet to determine which characters are eligible for marriage this round.

Do we have to roll when exploring for new/underground regions? I did it just in case.

Also... how often does population increase? And do we roll it ourselves?

Heh heh... Raaneki Heartwine Coolers... grab yours today!
    (ThismessagemadepossiblewiththecooperationofTrueIc e.)

HisHolyAngel, let us know when you've got your event thread up and going. I'm excited to attend!
    Last edited by Zap Dynamic; 2014-03-16 at 11:39 PM.
    Avatar by the wonderful and talented Ceika!
    Playing:

Past Faves: The Blackwood | Raaneka | Cachimba

My DeviantArt.

15. - Top - End - #945
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post
    I've updated the heraldry roll in the Raaneka OP with the heraldry for each family line of the Adite-Devdano Dynasty, for those who follow that sort of thing. The Family Roll of Names is also updated, but I have yet to determine which characters are eligible for marriage this round.

Do we have to roll when exploring for new/underground regions? I did it just in case.

HisHolyAngel, let us know when you've got your event thread up and going. I'm excited to attend!
    Currently, I'm working on coming up with a name. Being creative is harder than I remember it being.
    Beautiful Angewomon avatar by the darling Recaiden.

16. - Top - End - #946
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Is it up up down down left right left right a b start?
    Only if you want infinite lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Burch View Post
    I have to agree here; with rough calculations (meaning I'm totally guessing) of 10% of Bordeux and Crima populations, I think I could raise that many troops with those two regions. With (at least) five regions, I think they could raise more. But hey, I suppose I should help, since I did DOW on the GC a couple of turns ago. Totally don't want a GK, or anything.

With regards to that: Do 26 and 38 count as adjacent by water Morph?
    Nineteen thousand. But it's close enough.
    Also, Great Kingdom. I am almost very near such a goal. We can be Great Kingdom friends!

That said, if we do help out the GC, it would probably be best not to attack from that direction. It is better that the Salterri not have any reason to attack us from that angle. Let them think that we are all "to the North" and not "conveniently accessible by sailing West".

Our population increases when our benevolent mod Morph Bark, may his glory never diminish, wishes it to.

Dragons!

17. - Top - End - #947

Good luck on the baby zabbarot! And I hope your friend is alright, Tychris.

Moving onto the far less stressful gameworld, Dawn League, I think we need to organise against the Salterri. That's a pretty damn big army they've got.
    I'm also on the Bay12 Games forums under the same username.

The awesome Ceika made both my avatars! All hail!
    Spoiler: Former avatar
    Show

Currently playing the parched and honourable Rabhid Dynasty in Empire2!

18. - Top - End - #948
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbit View Post
    Moving onto the far less stressful gameworld, Dawn League, I think we need to organise against the Salterri. That's a pretty damn big army they've got.
    The Salterri march North with twenty-two thousand men and it's a "pretty damn big army", and the Union marches East with twenty-one thousand and scarcely a compliment on our military might. I should feel insulted.

Dragons!

19. - Top - End - #949

The Salterri march North with twenty-two thousand men and it's a "pretty damn big army", and the Union marches East with twenty-one thousand and scarcely a compliment on our military might. I should feel insulted.
    Entirely OOC this comment, plus I'm jesting.

21.000? thats cute. *GC marches with 35.000 (if all troops would come I guess)*

And I'm gone for like a Sunday and Nyllana is getting accused of cheating?
    I can assure you that Olwyt is entirely Friend-zoned!
    A swordmaster never backs off, I'll cut you to ribbons with my almighty sabre! CHAOS DANCE!!

Nyllana OotS Avatar by Lord FullBladder, Master of Goblins!

Spoiler
    Show
    Nothing to see here
    My Extended Homebrew Sig!

Currently writing a fantasy novel: The Dawn of Life!
    People willing to provide feedback are appreciated

20. - Top - End - #950
    Ogre in the Playground

So the continued march of the GC into Sympolmou makes sense, since they didn't know in character that the duke had been overthrown. Now we can have peace talks and maybe Sympol can join us against an outside threat as a show of good Faith?

And while we're talking about good faith, how do you feel about conversion?

This is how the Pope operates, yes? Converted enemies are lasting friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by lt_murgen View Post
    Exploratory expeditions expeditiously expediting exploration would be epicurially equipped.

21. - Top - End - #951
    Orc in the Playground

So the continued march of the GC into Sympolmou makes sense, since they didn't know in character that the duke had been overthrown. Now we can have peace talks and maybe Sympol can join us against an outside threat as a show of good Faith?

Why, I feel great about all of you converting. Thanks for asking.

Also, the Summit on them Summit will be up in a little while.

22. - Top - End - #952
    Troll in the Playground

This is the angle I'm hoping to push if possible xP

Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #953

Quote Originally Posted by HisHolyAngel View Post
    Why, I feel great about all of you converting. Thanks for asking.

Also, the Summit on them Summit will be up in a little while.
    Can the people who have people mad at Crima go to HisHolyAngel's interfaith conference? I really want to attend, but can't without wrapping all of this turns diplomacy into that.
    Amazing Jaune Arc avatar made by the talented artist Comissar. Thanks a lot!

Playing as the Kingdom of Gleiss in Empire! 3.

A ravenous, numberless horde of immortal, undying goats cursed with unceasing hunger would actually be a very disturbing apocalypse.

24. - Top - End - #954
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Burch View Post
    Can the people who have people mad at Crima go to HisHolyAngel's interfaith conference? I really want to attend, but can't without wrapping all of this turns diplomacy into that.
    Of course, but if any fights break out, the participators in said fight will be forced to leave by walking down a mountain that they needed a Sycian pegasus just to ascend.

25. - Top - End - #955
    Ogre in the Playground

Of course, but if any fights break out, the participators in said fight will be forced to leave by walking down a mountain that they needed a Sycian pegasus just to ascend.
    Or a berunda!
    Playing:

My DeviantArt.

26. - Top - End - #956
    Orc in the Playground

Or a berunda!
    Keep your filthy pets outta here. You're gonna ruin my whole setup.

27. - Top - End - #957
    Ogre in the Playground

Keep your filthy pets outta here. You're gonna ruin my whole setup.
    Haha, no worries if I have to (they're technically short range mounts), but would you seriously like me to leave them home? Raaneka never minds that, but they will always bring them along unless directed otherwise. They're partial.
    Last edited by Zap Dynamic; 2014-03-17 at 08:01 AM.
    Playing:

My DeviantArt.

28. - Top - End - #958
    Ettin in the Playground

Wars started because cartographers kept running out of colors. That's my official belief. Anyway, here colored countries of the overworld

Spoiler
    Show

and the underdark

Spoiler
    Show
    You missed region 32 for me, as part of Lyradis' growing outreach.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorick View Post
    Just wanted to pop in to say I might be absent for the next round or two, as there's a minor family crisis going on right now. It looks like everyone will be fine, but I'll spending my time in the hospital for a bit.
    My godfather/uncle has been in the hospital since Thursday for some major complications, as well as my grandmother. Here's to the hope that any family members in the hospital will be fine, mine and yours.
    I'll be praying for both of your families. Safe and fast healing for both, and decreased stress for you both!

Alright I've made my request and included the need for the dress. Hopefully someone decides to take up my silly request and create something.
    This is the best news ever.

Wombat, a note on the leadership table. Olwyt's Military is 8 this round, not 6 and his curiosity is 1 not 3

Side note: I've added fluff to my actions post and plan to add more EDIT: I've added more

Tychris, there's a quite few people waiting on your actions still.
    Hrm...wonder how I missed that. Let me double check your actions, just so I'm clear what happened and such. Standby. (unless of course you send it to me, which would be helpful.)

Worse.
    Spoiler: Pay no attention to the rant behind the curtain.
    Show
    I couldn't make it. The bus station I was supposed to go to was under construction and signs I needed to follow to the replacement bus station left me someplace that wasn't a bus station at all. Then I backtracked a mile on foot, went to the other side of the train station, located the bus line I needed according to the information I had, and rode it all the way to the end because it turned out that the busstop I needed to step out at wasn't part of that line. And both bus drivers I met going back and forth along that line to get back to the central station didn't even know the stop I needed to be at wasn't part of their route. Then I located a free wifi station, looked up the adress, got on a boat across the river, walked several miles to get there, only to find out that I couldn't get to the school because from that part of the city the only way there was by a major road that pedestrians couldn't access. Or rather, they could, but only half way. I would've needed to walk through the brush beside the busy road or walked all the way around, and since I had already spent 2 useless hours, I decided to head back home instead. 7 hours and a fistfull of dollars euros wasted.

In other news, I'll be locking the round in an hour. In the meantime, I'll update the rules with the new stuff. New rules will be put in Green text, like the latest update was (which will therefore stop being green). Blood claims and... I don't even remember what else there was.
    I hate days like that! (On the other hand...I don't see any rule changes that are different than before the edit...)

So, if I disappear for a week or so don't worry. My wife may be going into labor a touch early... Baby is due at the end of the month, but could be in the next 24 hours @_@

Edit: Hospitals are boring and have WiFi, so I might still be around between excitement.
    BABY! WEeeeeeeeeee. I love babies. Keep us informed (I see it didn't come yet). Congratulations anyways!

Rolling should happen whenever you're in doubt.

Except in the case of population increases, which Morph handles, and it happens every 5 rounds or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbit View Post
    Good luck on the baby zabbarot! And I hope your friend is alright, Tychris.

Hrm...or maybe we could bribe them? Though that seems to be a short term fix... I just...it's just...war...makes me sad....
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

29. - Top - End - #959
    Orc in the Playground

Haha, no worries if I have to (they're technically short range mounts), but would you seriously like me to leave them home? Raaneka never minds that, but they will always bring them along unless directed otherwise. They're partial.
    Nah, it's fine. You're just gonna miss part of my fun intro.

30. - Top - End - #960
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
    You missed region 32 for me, as part of Lyradis' growing outreach.

Hrm...wonder how I missed that. Let me double check your actions, just so I'm clear what happened and such. Standby. (unless of course you send it to me, which would be helpful.)

Hrm...or maybe we could bribe them? Though that seems to be a short term fix... I just...it's just...war...makes me sad....
    Will fix next time I'm at my computer with my cartography stuff haha

Round 7 Actions Originally I was going to focus on curiosity and such but then that little ole war happened you know.

I hear you, I'm trying to put my warring days behind me but it doesn't seem like that's allowed :P

Spoiler
    Show