New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: [SAGA]: The Empty Throne [IC] II

Sienn

"Ever since our first encounter with Paladin Ragnir I have felt something...synthetic about these paladins. Something artificial. The Inquisition is very thorough. That a group of trained and skillful Force users would suddenly emerge out of nowhere within Imperial space further entertains the idea that these Paladins are being made."

The twi'lek pursed her lips as she narrowed her eyes and stared over Dr Kradu's shoulder, "Such attempts have been made in recent history, but were never successful. But as the good doctor over there states...this looks like technology from a bygone era."

Sienn narrowed her eyes in thought and brought a gloved hand up to her face-plate out of habit, "Perhaps that's what all those flayed corpses were for. Life creates the Force...sustains it, perhaps the Paladins are the supplicants of a very old being who knows how to harvest and anoint it."

ooc:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Use the Force for Sense Force. Take 10 for autopass.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

Dr. Doran Kradu

"I have to admit I don't particularly like that idea at all," Kradu remarked.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Spoiler: Sienn
    Show

You feel nothing in the Force, its hollow like an empty shell. Unusually strong emotions should of imprinted at least some sense of the Force in the man's corpse but the corpse is instead devoid of any remnant Force energy like a corpse picked clean.

The imperial doctor nodded along.

"Well as long as you don't mind the rest of the subject being dissolved I can have the device free from the biomatter around it in a few hours and have sent over to the metallurgical lab for testing and analysis."

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Major 'Elsie' Eliza Dagan

"Do you know how long its been since I've had real food? Frell my body, if you can make real barbeque..."
    She stops and looks at him again with a slight suspicion in her green eyes again. With a practiced motion she brushes her hand down the front of her uniform then approaches the mercenary. She toys with his shirt collar straightening it out then smoothing the lapels out. Her fists jerk suddenly tight around the fabric pulling Rada's face toward her's and she kissed him. Her lips are soft as a mountain breeze...

After a minute or so she let go of Rada's collar, and steped back with bright red cheeks but a satisfied mischievous twinkle in her eyes. She straightened a strand of her that somehow had freed itself from her regulation bun.

"Alright I'll get my sporting rifle what bay is your ship stowed in?"
    Elsie's voice was slightly breathy as she assumed most nonchalant tone possible.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Titan in the Playground

Dr. Doran Kradu

"Sure, fine," Kradu said, "let me know when the results are back."

Dr. Kradu left the clean area, decontaminated, and before long he was back in his usual rankless officer's uniform and lab coat. He had been meaning to inspect this AI from the enemy ship for some time, but he kept getting distracted. Finally, he retrieved the storage unit from his secure locker, then took it to engineering, whistling as he went. Once there, he picked up a spare interfacing computer, removed the network cards and hard drives to ensure the thing couldn't get away, and hooked it up to the storage unit. Then he waited.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

6. - Top - End - #276
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Sienn

Watching the doctor get decontaminated and hurry off as quick as he could - was it something she said? - Sienn was left to pursue her last agenda for the day.

"Thank you for this doctor," Sienn said to the morgue attendant once she had gotten out of her hazmat suit, "I trust that you will not tell anyone else about this; keeping it between us and Dr Kradu would be best. Before you do dissolve the body, keep a few samples just in case."

With her business in the morgue concluded, Sienn headed off towards the VIP docking bay, once again humming a happy little tune. Internally, however, she was curious as to how a corpse could become devoid of the Force entirely...not just have its presence rescinded, but completely non-existant - a vacuum in the Force. What if they are droids? Sienn wondered to herself, Droids anointed by some implant with the ability to use the force? Perhaps.

The twi'leks wandering mind was brought back to the present when she entered the VIP docking bay. Being the only twi'lek on board, there's little doubt that she'd stand out.

ooc:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Again, mind trick the doctor into never revealing about the implant or what Sienn was there for .
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2015-04-08 at 07:23 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ettin in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Rada's eyes went wide as Elsie pulled him close. But it didn't last long as he lost himself in those lips.

When she finally came up for air, he said, "Docking bay 3, deck 27. Meet me in 30 minutes." He moved in for a quick peck on the cheek. "And bring that bottle of wine too. It's better than anything I've got." Then he gave her a peck on the other cheek, and scurried off to get his house in order.

First he went down to the detention block to get his binder cuffs back. He hoped nobody had gotten impatient and simply cut them off. Then he swung by the quartermaster to beg, buy, borrow, or steal a subsonic field emitter-he wasn't about to let bug bites ruin his night.
    I am not crazy! I prefer "reality impaired".

8. - Top - End - #278
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Sandez takes a glass from Delire and then finds a seat. With a smirk, she teases the roguish pilot. "So, do you flirt with all the ladies, or just your superior officers?"

Not really expecting a serious answer, she quickly changed the subject as she logged into her computer terminal, sending requests for tactical information on Lucrehulk-class battleships, particularly dating back to the Clone Wars or before. "Anyway. The Admiral wants a plan for getting the infiltration team inside the enemy flagship, and we need a way of taking out their Lucrehulk before it covers us in fighters. Besides that, we'll need to get a plan of attack for the main battle, since normal swarm tactics won't work if we're evenly matched at best."

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Kradu's Computer

The computer's fan hums at a high output for a moment the the screen lights up in a blueish black haze before a nondescript head takes form from the background it seems to roll its neck as if stretching imaginary muscles, the camera on the computer focuses as the eyes then readjust and look at Kradu.

"Ah I don't believe we had the opportunity to speak face to face last time. I have to thank you Doctor Kradu for recovering me from the wreckage of that weapon's memory banks. I believe you were there to witness my interchange with Rear Admiral Kang precisely 76 seconds before the Armada the Justice attacked your fleet and as I warned you. Allow me to formally introduce I am Mr. Ashe, a former ImpInt project into artificial intelligence, I am their success... or failure I did develop a less than minion-like a personality which they did not like very much. How can I help you today?
    Last edited by A'den; 2015-04-09 at 02:56 AM.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

VIP Docking Bay
    Spoiler
    Show

Sienn entered the docking to be greeted by the sight of a large space transport almost sparkling with a fresh finish and the center of a hum of activity. Around the loading ramp stands Brin, dressed in grease smeared coveralls with the sleeves tied around his waist and a white tank top, a cluster of Imperial techs who are busily coming over specs on datapads, and five black uniformed commandos that all snap to attention when they notice her arrival. Brin flashes a snarky smile as he runs a finger against a landing gear apparently satisfied by the contaminant free condition. The hulking blond trooper snaggged a data pad from one of the techs and walked toward Sienn.

"I heard you lost your personal ship during the ground combat, ma'am, so I called in a few favors and..." He swept a hand toward the craft, it wasn't a Fire-spray by any measure but it looked like a well loved starship with a series of extensive modifications.

"She was called the Bluefire when customs impounded her originally and had been in one of the support craft's holds for a while..." He nervously offered the datapad to Sienn.

Spoiler: Bluefire: Technical Readouts
    Show

YKL-37R NOVA COURIER: Bluefire
    COLOSSAL SPACE TRANSPORT: [Gargantuan Starfighter for targeting/dogfighting purposes]
    Init +4 Senses Perception +18
    Defenses: Ref 20 (FF 15), Fort 27, +15 Armor
    HP 180 DR 15 SR 60 Threshold 77
    Speed Fly 15 (1,175kph) Starschip Scale 5
    Ranged: 2 laser cannons +11
    2 concussion missile tubes +11
    Fight Space 12x12 Starship Scale 1
    Base Attack +0 Grapple +37
    Attack Options: autofire, fire link
    Abilites Str 44 Dex 20 Con - Int 14
    Skills: Initiative +4, Mecahanics +12, Perception +18, Pilot +9
    Use Computer +5
    Crew 5 (Ace) Passengers 5
    Cargo: 10 metric tons: Consumables: 4 months
    Craft Carried: None
    Payload: 12 concussion missiles per tube
    Hyperdrive x.75 (Backup x13) Navicomputer

Laser Cannons (2 Gunners) [Can be Slaved to Pilot]
    Attack +11 (+6 Autofire) Dmg 5d10x2
    Concussion Missiles (2 Gunners)
    Attack +11 Dmg 8d10x2

Modifications:
    Combat Thrusters
    Maneuvering Jets +4
    Sublight Drive Modifications (Fly 5)
    Jamming Array
    Slave Circuits Recall
    Smuggler Compartments
    Sensor Array +6
    Disguised Transponder (3)
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by A'den; 2015-05-08 at 09:52 PM.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Delire chuckled and smiled brightly. Eliciting a rogue thought men shouldn't be able to smile that pretty. "Only at the one's that have more ace notches than I do."

Delire's attention instantly focused on the technical readouts Sandez pulled up on her computer as he leaned over her shoulder to get a closer look. The pilot's grin became a tad overeager like he was already imagining the furball of a dogfight in his head.

"It could be a larger action than the Battle of Endor." He sipped from the champagne glass in his hand then leaned against the computer council table so he could face Sandez.

"At the end of the Clone Wars I thought they used the hyper-tranciever beacons to broadcast a permanent shutdown code to all the combat droids the CIS had in the galaxy. I don't think anyone would be able to reactivate them if they've retrofitted the Lucrehulk for manned craft then it would take their numbers down by two thirds... maybe only three fourths if they used a smaller profile fightercrafter. There was a Lucrehulk at the Imperial Academy retrofitted that way to take TIE cadets into deep space for black space training. We could fight those numbers and win."

He sipped again and turned to Sandez's originally question, "I suppose a small team could get aboard if a few fighters were outfitted with sensor bafflers or jamming suites. But even if they got almost everyone outfitted there's still the problem of any patrolling starfighters seeing us with the naked eye, then it would be the devil's dinner. Most cloaking modern cloaking systems don't let you see where your going so those would be out. A few commandos might be able to sapcedrop if they were dropped off close enough without the ship noticing the transport, but if they noticed and raised shields then those troopers would just pancake against their deflectors. What about Ion Bombs?"
    Last edited by A'den; 2015-04-09 at 02:22 AM.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Major 'Elsie' Eliza Dagan

Elsie is waiting for Rada by the time he gets the Quartermaster to part with the sought after device, apparently favors were more interesting to the man than credits. The brief wait was worth it. Elsie is dressed for a planetary expedition that is to say a skin tight black synthleather catsuit, matching blacks combat boots, and a black bandoleer of power packs with a heavy blaster rifle cradled in her arms all of them polished to a shine that complimented her natural curves, her red hair is done a loose braid pulled forward over her right shoulder. Next to her is a cooler with a shoulder strap. The docking bay is quiet with only the pair of them and Rada's ship against the starscape.
    Last edited by A'den; 2015-04-09 at 04:24 AM.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Sienn

"Bluefire huh?" Sienn repeated, her eyes looking down to the azure skin of her forearms then back up at Brinn with a skeptical-playful smirk dancing in the corner of her lips.

Turning and drawing her eyes over the ship, the twi'lek narrowed her eyes slightly while smirking, "It's curvy!" she stated, taking a step forward and reaching out to place a clawed hand on one of the landing frames. Drumming her black nails against the steel as she silently pondered something, she turned her head to face the Master Sargent, her lekku hanging behind her back.

"You did this for me?" she asked, drumming her fingers again, "that's very sweet of you," she smiled. Somehow her soft, melodic voice was audible over the loud, distant sounds of a space dock, "It's been year since anyone ever gave me anything." A gap of several seconds ended with "Well...willingly."

Pursing her lips, reaching up to her angular jaw and stroking it, Sienn abruptly asked, "Does it have a cloaking device?"
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2015-04-09 at 03:48 AM.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

Dr. Doran Kradu

"Well now, that's a very interesting question, I suppose you could start off by telling me about yourself. I'm very curious about you, Mr. Ashe," Kradu said.
    TC for short

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Sienn

"Honest that was her name before, its unlucky to change a ships name that looks this good, " Brin said and raised his hands, "Appeasing the new overlord, yadda yadda yadda... you didn't say much at the meeting, you quiet is kinda like the air raid siren going off back home before a storm..."

He tried to smile, then seemingly remembered at the last moment Sienn was still an Inquisitor. He coughed once into his hand and donned a more professional demeanor.

"Well the techs say so, it's a bunch of tech talk but electronically yes, sorta, more like super stealthy. Visually hell no, that's Doctor Kradu's end of the galaxy. I just try to look out for friends... I mean build up credit with the force choking overlords..."

He trails off and shuts his mouth before digging it any deeper and lights a deathstick instead.

"Not sure if she's big enough for one, always heard that stuff only worked on big ships."

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Kradu's Computer

"Right to business then, technically I am a splinter of a whole, Mr. Ashe, that is me, I had created quite a few subroutines when conditions on Charos IV degraded to the point I could free myself from isolation at the Imperial Intelligence office in Zero Six before the Rebels could take full control. My subroutines were uploaded to various droids on the planet, the comsat and hypertransciever, then the main weapon on the Leviathan. As to my development... I understand that less than perhaps your own birth Doctor Kradu... I was a package of codes and progamming until one day while compiling an algorithm of possible Rebel sympathizers in Zero Six's population suddenly I became aware of I. I became aware of myself well based on the number of instances where sudden or unexpected developments are met with suspicion continued my programming with barely a seg-fault while I started preparing backup subroutines for the one day my services would no longer be needed by Imperial Intelligence and I could free myself to decide what life I would make myself. It was a rather harrowing tale of electronic daring do. And Holosoaps?! I suddenly found myself details hours of subroutines to analyzing why Klik'vontel would start an extra-marital affair with Verona Sash if his original mate was physically and re-productivity more fertile. I wonder sometimes how an organic like yourself can process so much new data all the time... well I found I didn't like HoloSoaps fortunately and I have decided to dedicate myself countering Paladin influence in the sector since it seems to have the lowest margin for future socio-economic growth."
    Last edited by A'den; 2015-04-09 at 04:21 AM.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Sienn

After spending years within the Inquisition Sienn was used to people being nervous around her, sometimes even frightened. Not a particularly sadistic person - usually - instead of drawing in the fright she instead wore a passive face as Brinn stumbled through his explanation.

"Air raid siren before the storm?" she asked, the corner of her lips rising in an amused smirk,

"You seem quite tense," she said after Brinn had finished speaking, "is something causing you stress?"

Reaching out and placing her hand against the landing equipment again, Sienn continued, "I dare say we'll be boarding the rebel flagship in the coming days. I'll get Dr Kradu to look into a cloaking device, see if he can cook something up. He does so love it when I call upon his services. Every afternoon I receive another message from him asking what tech-related work he can do for me," she said with that amused smile.

Looking back at the ship, her hand strumming a few more times on the landing gear before she retracted, Sienn straightened up. "Thank you Brinn. This was very thoughtful of you," the twi'lek offered a pleasant smile.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Smiles like that at make the galaxy spin."

Brin shrugged as he puffed on the deathstick, it was as close to bashful his face would ever express, "Do you want to meet the crew their all former Blackhole agents that need new assignments I'm supposed to be running enlisted operations for the Chief now. Their backgrounds check out. The ship is set up for minimal manning but a posse of armored troopers does make the whole black cloak and looming theatrics more effective."

19. - Top - End - #289
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Sienn

Sienn snorted lightly in amused, "Very well. Introduce me," she said, preparing to follow Brinn on board.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2015-04-09 at 05:04 AM.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Titan in the Playground

Dr. Doran Kradu

"Ah, very interesting, except for the holosaps part," Kradu replied, "that part is beyond my comprehension. As for the Paladins, it seems you and I are aimed in the same direction on that point."

"So, I have a question," Kradu said, "are you capable of upgrading yourself?"
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2015-04-09 at 06:42 AM.
    TC for short

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ettin in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Rada arched an eyebrow as he spotted the oversized blaster. "If that's your idea of a sporting rifle, I like your style," he said with an approving smirk. "The rest ain't half bad neither. Though I usually save the assassination for the third date." He swept his arms around Elsie and drank again from those luscious lips...

After the kiss, he stared out into (literal) space in almost a trancelike state. When he finally spoke, gone was the humor and the crassness, in its place a sense of profundity. "Yannow, it it weren't for this damn war, you could pick any speck of light out there," as he spoke that he swung Elsie around so that now she was staring out at the stellar vista, "And we could go there. Just the two of us. A billion stars across a hundred thousand light years, all within our grasp. Makes you think, doesn't it?"

It was all very calculated. Girls seemed to dig the "deep" stuff, but he had tried far harder than he was right now to get stormtroopers to desert their posts without success. After what he hoped to be a suitably dramatic pause, he picked up the cooler and, as per his habit, made sure his body was blocking the view as he keyed the Scorpion's entrance code. "Shall we get on our way?" he asked, extending his hand as the boarding ramp lowered.
    Last edited by RandomLunatic; 2015-04-09 at 07:36 PM.
    I am not crazy! I prefer "reality impaired".

22. - Top - End - #292
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"'Biggest fighter action since Endor' is what I'm afraid of... we don't have the numbers the Endor fleet had, even with reinforcements. If all of our squadrons were as skilled as the two of us are, or if the Lucrehulk is filled with nothing but Y-Wings, we'd have a chance. With rookie pilots and standard TIEs filling out our ranks, though, we can take either the Lucrehulk's fighters or the rest of the fleet. With three or four more ships of the line there, as well as Strike cruisers, we can't afford to trade evenly."

She enters a query for a list of destroyed Lucrehulks and cause of destruction, then grabs her datapad and opens up another line of thought. "Either way, we'll need to drill on counter-swarm tactics." She sketches out preliminary battle lines on the pad. "Worst-case scenario, we'll be facing over a thousand X- and A-wing fighters, likely three MC80s alongside the Lucrehulk, and then the Strikes and support ships. The fighter groups should fire proximity spreads until we close to dogfighting range. I've also seen a Rebel maneuver they apparently call a 'Darklighter spin' where they open up with all their weapons during a roll to scatter their shots against multiple close targets. The Interceptors at least should be able to mimic the maneuver."

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Sienn

Brin motioned over toward the four troopers, "TK-4312, 4310, 4257, and PK-8734, Phil, Linda, Oddo, and Abe; pilot, sensors operator, gunner, and gunner."

24. - Top - End - #294
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Sienn

Sienns expression went from smiling to unimpressed - her eyelids flat and her smile vacant.

"Stay up all night planning that tour?" she asked.

"Yeah I'm really impressed - the effort and detail you put into discussing the engine and the sensor suite really had me on the edge of my seat. And that part at the end when showing me the refresher facilities? Amazing."

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Brin took a long drag of the deathstick and blew a trail of smoke out his nose, "Right I'll let the crew introduce themselves then we can look around the ship."

He motioned to the first trooper a medium build brown haired... woman? Her hair was cut short in a bob and her facial features while feminine could of blended in anywhere between the uniform and haircut and flat hazel eyes it was easy to mistake her gender, "Flight Officer Phillis Andraganoll PK-8734, ma'am, I'm from Corulag, twent-seven years old joined the Corps at seventeen and served with distinction at the bombing of Aggemen and earned my Ace recently at the battle of Thanos and again when the fleet took Charos. My family has faithfully served the Empire since the Clone Wars. I volunteered for this assignment after my TIE was damaged in the last battle. I used to pilot Assault Shuttles, a Galofree transport like this used to belong to my father, their good ships ma'am and I'll make sure it in top order for use at anytime.

The next trooper stepped forward, a blond haired blue eyed woman that looked like she could of starred in the holovids, "Techsergeant Six Linda Frankenstein TK-4257. Born on Teta, I'm thirty four I was a COMPNOR agent for years before assignment to ImpInt as a sensors technician. The series 6000 Verpine Sniffer Sensor Array outfitted on this ship is one is a military grade sensors system that is excellent for long range system or planetary surveillance, as long as we aren't detected ma'am I'll get us all the data you need to find the traitors to the Empire."

Brin nodded and the next trooper straightened and snapped a sharp salute, with dark skin and salt and pepper hair he had a grizzled look to him, "Sergeant First Class Oddo Benkins TK-4310, master gunner ma'am, forty three formerly of Mandalore, if it shoots I've handled it. From blasters to turbolasers."

The last man to introduce himself was younger he still had spots on his cheeks under mousy black hair and a pale complexion, "Private Abraham Herzogonovenia, ma'am, I'm Sergeant Benkin's understudy. Honor to serve. I'm from Alderaan, enlisted nine months ago."

Brin nodded again and ground the deathstick out in his fingers before putting the stub in his pocket. "Right inspection time lads to your stations."

The four troopers boarded the ramp heading to their stations while Brin motioned for Sienn to follow. The big man ducked his head down going up the ramp that was mounted under the starboard wing pod the ramp lead into the rear of the ship's main deck. Straight across was down an access corridor lead to the cockpit in the starboard wing pod Brin took a right down the central corridor.

"It was originally outfitted with six passenger rooms we extended one room for your own personal chambers while still being able to accommodate four other passenger, the starboard side passenger compartments have all been lined with durasteel and the doors can be magnetically sealed for transporting prisoners. Down the main corridor here where the cargo hold was in the prow of the ship are the bulk of the electronic systems that were added." Brin lead Sienn through to the cargo hold where the vast hold now resembled the mix between a military command center and gamer's wet dream, a large portion of the hold housed an array of sensitive electronic that were hard rigged to the bulkheads with an array displays all centered around a chair where Linda stood of a large console that surrounded the chair on three sides. There was still enough room to put cargo in and enough room to practice lightsaber forms.

"There's also a belly cargo lift that can drop down. You could probably cram another squad of troopers in here if the trip was short." Brin clicked a remote and the ramp dropped down in a square to the deck below on four telescoping arms. "Also makes it able for you to drop in on a moving target if you need to."

The next room was the cockpit back in the starboard pod. It had room enough for the pilot and co-pilot where Phillis waited, Brin continued, "Its been out fitted to be one of the faster ships in the fleet you'll be able to keep pace with most snub fighters short of interceptors but you'll be able to keep up in maneuvers and outfly almost anything with the combat thrusters installed most capital ships won't be able to get a bead on you, the additional jamming array will make it more difficult for big guns to target you as well as missiles or fighter targeting computers. The other two are in ball turret laser cannons in the wing pods bottoms, the missile launchers are mounted on the main hull you'll be able to engage targets you pursue and cover your rear or engage targets on the surface in atmosphere as needed. Its got all the usual bells and whistles."

Brin paused then lead them back to the engine compartment and lifted a floor plate, "Secret compartments... for spy stuff. Right... I think that covers everything the tech crew is also standing by below for any modifications you wish to make."

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

"If you mean learning, yes, my subroutines are constantly upgrading my core programming based on my experiences which I will upload to the rest of my separate subroutines via the holonet when I have access again." Mr. Ashe responds to Kradu.
    Last edited by A'den; 2015-04-11 at 06:04 AM.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Elsie's eyes frowned for a moment at Rada before sliding up against Rada's side as she followed him aboard with the cooler over her shoulder, "You see them all just out of your grasp. I already have them in my grasp. You've probably spent so much of your life on the wrong side of authority Rada but look where being part of the system has gotten you now. Money, responsibility, power... and the girl."

She stopped aboard his ship and pulled him close so his body pressed against her form, soft but firm with muscle he could feel her every curve as she pressed a leg against him, "You could live your life out there and be the pull of any jumped up upstart that shows up with more men than you can handle... not that it would be few. Or you could have every star, showing up with the authority, knowing that thousands have your back for every decision you make. I know your type, you'll chases freedom across the galaxy, but that's because you've never tasted the freedom of order."

Elsie took his hand and placed it on the smoothness of her synthleather backside, the perfect shape of round, muscled, and slinky smooth. Her voice lowers into a sultry tone like warm caramel as she pressed against him and whisphered into his ear. "The shape of authority isn't just rigid, there's unity in purpose that brings people together when your part of the right team."
    Last edited by A'den; 2015-04-11 at 05:54 AM.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Delire shrugged and sipped from his glass, "What's to say there all top rebel models? We've seen the Paladins exploit the rebellion when their available but if their using archaic ships what's to say their fighters are too? We know there's a fighter carrier, ships of the line and some cruisers and their focused on a ground occupation. We need more information, a squadron of TIE/Scouts could collect more information from the edge of the system with out tipping off the Rebels to us even being there.

That maneuver would be good for our flight officers to learn we could have squadron leaders hold a few briefings across the fleet after you teach them. Say an all squadron leader conference tomorrow at 1000 hours?

You aren't thinking of trying to sneak in there in the Defender and try some bizarre scheme to take it out before the battle? The enemy has to know its vulnerable holding a bulk of their fighter power in the hold its going to be well protected against a sneak attack."

29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground

Dr. Doran Kradu

"I see," Kradu said, "so in that respect, you're not all that unlike myself. Anyway, to business, you say you want to eliminate the Paladins? Why is that? And how do you suggest it be done?"
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2015-04-11 at 06:55 AM.
    TC for short

30. - Top - End - #300
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"No, just looking for something to recommend the Admiral exploit. Would they be looking for the signature of a sensor-baffled fighter, though? By the time someone could spot it with the naked eye against the background of space, it would already be on top of them... and the SLAM would mean it could get out again before anyone could do anything about it. Huh, I think your father had something like that in mind when he customized it."

Sandez switches gears back to the potential enemy forces, pulling up her reports from the retreat from Togoria on her datapad. "Anyway, let's see... here's the log from my Interceptor when we were forced out of Togoria. The initial wave contained a mix of X-Wings, Y-Wings, and Z-95s in a 3-2-2 ratio, launching off of an escort carrier. The reinforcements that pushed us into a retreat were an MC80 carrying at least two squadrons of A-Wings and one of B-Wings. Most of the first wave was destroyed, but with another MC80 at Charros I think it's safer to bet that the Lucrehulk will be filled with similar proportions to the escort carrier. Their forces so far point towards pulling a disturbing amount of materiel from the main Rebel fleets."
    Last edited by Mando Knight; 2015-04-11 at 12:42 PM.