Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1440
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Ashourina! (In Character)

Quote Originally Posted by rweird View Post
    Cordelia:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The skeletons are easily cowed by the might of the immortal queen and cease their attempt to impede you (you can command them if you so wish). A wight (also commanded) emerges from the mists (technically it wouldn't, but as you commanded it without realizing it was there, it'd be more expedient for this to happen than there to be another post where you find it and discover it already is commanded).

Spoiler: Cordelia - Take me to your leader
    Show
    Cordelia, satisfied the undead knew their place, gave her command.

"Lead me to Countess Rengare."
    Very busy these days and so posting will be sparse.

Extended Sig.

Lady Cordelia of Grimmfell Avatar created by yours truly.

Spoiler: Full image
    Show

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Firbolg in the Playground

Cordelia:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The wight turns to lead you into the fortress. "She's destroyed." it warns, leading you into the great hall. Tables are overturned and scorched. Two dozen more skeletons and five more wights stand motionless, but make to attack you when you enter. The seat of honor at the high table contains a headless decaying body clad in fine robs prominently bearing the mark of Ashourina, a longspear driven through the heart, and back of the chair, fixing it to the wall behind. The head rests on the high table. The body is obviously damaged besides the decapitation and impalement.

The head bears some resemblance to what you imagine Rengare would look like, and the wight indicates that it is Rengare's mutilated body on display.

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Troll in the Playground

Cordelia glared. She should have considered this. "..."

She moved to where the body had been impaled, alert. She then took the spear and pulled it free, examining it.

"Who was your previous master, wight?"
    Last edited by Sir Grave; 2016-10-16 at 03:56 PM.

Extended Sig.

Show

4. - Top - End - #1294

"He went by 'master Ralidar' milady. Before that, Rengare."

The spear appears to be mundane and surprisingly new. It is made entirely of iron however, and isn't even masterwork. It is likely that the spear was simply used to impale the body to make this gruesome display, after already killing Rengare.
    Last edited by rweird; 2016-10-16 at 10:52 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1295
    Troll in the Playground

"He went by 'master Ralibar' milady. Before that, Rengare."

The spear appears to be mundane and surprisingly new. It is made entirely of iron however, and isn't even masterwork. It is likely that the spear was simply used to impale the body to make this gruesome display, after already killing Rengare.
    "Ralidar..."

OOC: Knowledge (nobility and royalty) (1d20+40)[45]

"And where might I find this Ralidar?"
    Last edited by Sir Grave; 2016-10-16 at 11:07 PM.

Extended Sig.

Show

6. - Top - End - #1296

"I don't know, milady."

Ralidar was the last lord of Morvalent, a remote island far to the north, close to the arctic. This was nearly a hundred years ago. The entire population of the island was wiped out in some disaster (quite probably some attack, possibly from the arctic), and it is thought that the spirits of these dead haunt it. Being cold and isolated, it has not been resettled.

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Troll in the Playground

"I don't know, milady."

Ralidar was the last lord of Morvalent, a remote island far to the north, close to the arctic. This was nearly a hundred years ago. The entire population of the island was wiped out in some disaster (quite probably some attack, possibly from the arctic), and it is thought that the spirits of these dead haunt it. Being cold and isolated, it has not been resettled.
    It seemed to Cordelia almost that this message was meant for her, or rather meant for the Immortal Queen. A challenge of sorts. This was no champion of righteousness, no king of the living. He was cut from the same cloth as Ashourina and the Court: returning after a hundred years, bending the dead to his will.

It was a challenge that would not go unanswered.

She gestured to the headless body. "Pick that up..."

Then her head. "And her head as well.

"Then follow me."

Once they did as she commanded she stepped outside the fortress, calling for her mount telepathically. Rynskaald landed before her with a THOOM.

"Secure the corpse upon my saddle, and place the head in the bag on the left side."

She then sent a telepathic message to her Queen.

My Queen, Countess Rengare is destroyed. Her head was removed by one Ralidar d'Morvalent. I am sending her body and head to Grimmfell upon Rynskaald.

I will ill go to the icy wastes of Morvalent to seek out this enemy and deliver vengeance in your name.

Once they secured the corpse, Cordelia spoke to her dragon.

"Take her remains to Grimmfell. I will face Ralidar alone."

The dragon took off towards Grimmfell.

Cordelia summoned her magics, once again to shift between planes, reappearing upon the cold of Morvalent.

OOC: plane shift/ greater plane shift

Extended Sig.

Show

8. - Top - End - #1298

Cordelia:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the wight takes the head, the head's lips open (its a Magic Mouth). "I've tired of my exile Ashourina. I'm free of your service."

Out of Character: Greater Plane Shift only is perfectly accurate if you've visited the desired location, if not it'd scatter as normal. A platform of jaunting may serve you better. Also, you are under continuous (completely ineffective) attack by wights and skeletons as this is happening.

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Troll in the Playground

Cordelia:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the wight takes the head, the head's lips open (its a Magic Mouth). "I've tired of my exile Ashourina. I'm free of your service."

Out of Character: Greater Plane Shift only is perfectly accurate if you've visited the desired location, if not it'd scatter as normal. A platform of jaunting may serve you better. Also, you are under continuous (completely ineffective) attack by wights and skeletons as this is happening.
    OOC: in that case I'll plane shift to a platform of jaunting and get to Morvalent from there.

Exile...?

Interesting... So Ralidar, too, was a servant of Ashourina. Punished by the Queen. And now he rebels.

She was very much looking forward to meeting this individual. To proclaim independence from Ashourina directly takes a certain amount of bravery, which might imply a worthy opponent. And it's been too long since she's had a proper duel.

Extended Sig.

Show

10. - Top - End - #1300
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler: RWeird
    Show
    Stilltongue watches and waits, for hours if need be, until their spells fade. He is immortal -- what is a few hours to him?

OOC: Can he see what type of creature is in the sphere?

11. - Top - End - #1301

Stilltongue:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hours pass, dawn comes and still neither sphere fades.

Spoiler: If you wait more
    Show
    About the same time you first discovered the queen yesterday, the queen recasts prismatic sphere.

Out of Character: No, its a DC 40 spot check to notice the presence of a completely still invisible creature, although you still are unable to pierce the invisibility for whatever reason.

Cordelia:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You appear at the edge of a worn castle of dark stone over a cloudy sky. The gates are shut fast. In front of the gates, a misty 10 ft tall figure stands threateningly. You recognize it as a dread wraith, although it seems seems to be an exceptionally old and powerful one at that.

"What poor soul comes to the isle of Morvalent?"

12. - Top - End - #1302
    Troll in the Playground

Cordelia:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You appear at the edge of a worn castle of dark stone over a cloudy sky. The gates are shut fast. In front of the gates, a misty 10 ft tall figure stands threateningly. You recognize it as a dread wraith, although it seems seems to be an exceptionally old and powerful one at that.

"What poor soul comes to the isle of Morvalent?"
    Spoiler: Cordelia - Ashourina for President 2016
    Show

Cordelia's icy gaze shifted upwards at the creature who towered over her. "...'Poor soul?'

"The only apparent thing I presently see as 'poor' are your manners. That is no way to speak to a Lady, much less a Champion of the Immortal Queen's Court."

She presented the symbol of Ashourina to the wraith, channeling her force of will through it.

"Or have you forgotten who your true master is?"

OOC: We'll see if I can't rebuke/hopefully command this wraith, and if not, I'll go by the old Lady of the Black Rose stand-by and rip it to shreds.

Rebuke attempt: (1d20+8)[15]

EDIT: Probably did not...
    Last edited by Sir Grave; 2016-10-20 at 12:08 PM.

Extended Sig.

Show

13. - Top - End - #1303

Cordelia:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Out of Character: I'm assuming your effective cleric level is 30 in this case, so you could rebuke 31 HD undead with the check (after turn resistance and stuff).

The wraith is un-cowed. "Master? Ashourina? Ashourina is just one in a long line of foreigners to break against the rocks of Morvalent. Poor soul, you shall do likewise. The house of Morvalent shall endure forever." As it speaks, its form shifts into that of various nobles as the faces of the de Morvalent family, all now terribly decayed, pass one after another, some seem to be little more than children, others died at a great age. Ralibar is not among them. The vestiges fade, leaving the inky black apparition floating before you.

14. - Top - End - #1304
    Troll in the Playground

Cordelia:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Out of Character: I'm assuming your effective cleric level is 30 in this case, so you could rebuke 31 HD undead with the check (after turn resistance and stuff).

The wraith is un-cowed. "Master? Ashourina? Ashourina is just one in a long line of foreigners to break against the rocks of Morvalent. Poor soul, you shall do likewise. The house of Morvalent shall endure forever." As it speaks, its form shifts into that of various nobles as the faces of the de Morvalent family, all now terribly decayed, pass one after another, some seem to be little more than children, others died at a great age. Ralibar is not among them. The vestiges fade, leaving the inky black apparition floating before you.
    Spoiler: Cordelia - Endure this.
    Show
    "Hrm."

It couldn't be said that she didn't find the creature's stubbornness admirable. But she had little time for it.

"Well. Perhaps... Queen Ashourina isn't for everyone." She smiled beneath her mask.

Drawing her sword she began to dismember the apparition until it was no more.

"Otherwise, what use would she have for my talents?"

OOC: Initiative(1d20)[6]

Drawing sword, Blitz Tome feat for a full attack as a standard action, Sword has Ghost Touch, Brutal Offense allows me to ignore hardness and DR. Keep in mind those Dreadnought Points!

Attack 1
    A(1d20+71)[90]
    D(1d8+78)[80]
    Cold(1d6)[3]

Attack 2
    A(1d20+71)[72]
    D(1d8+78)[86]
    Cold(1d6)[5]

Attack 3
    A(1d20+66)[81]
    D(1d8+78)[86]
    Cold(1d6)[6]

Attack 4
    A(1d20+66)[75]
    D(1d8+78)[86]
    Cold(1d6)[2]
    Last edited by Sir Grave; 2016-10-20 at 02:01 PM.

Extended Sig.

Show

15. - Top - End - #1305

Cordelia:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wraith initiative: (1d20+23)[35] (it goes first)

Seeing you draw your weapon it approaches, a scythe out of mist forming in its hand to claim your soul as shadows form around it, making its presence hazy and indistinct (it has 50% concealment). "Admirable, but a death wish nonetheless."

Diamond Nightmare Blade Concentration Check (I'm assuming it succeeds, its DC is equal to your AC): (1d20+71)[75]

Incorporeal Touch Attack: (1d20+49)[68]
    Damage: (8d6+184)[219] (3d6)[14] cold damage, and a DC 47 fortitude save or take (1d8)[2] Con drain.

The wraith pauses upon witnessing Cordelia's survival.

Out of Character: You can use your full attack as before, although there is a 50% miss chance from concealment (that is reduced by dreadnaught points), although you could do something else if you want as well.

16. - Top - End - #1306
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: Cordelia - die now.
    Show
    Cordelia smiled as she pressed her attack. "That all you've got?"

Extended Sig.

Show

17. - Top - End - #1307
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler: RWeird
    Show
    Initiatve - (1d20+47)[52]. Assuming Stilltongue also gets surprise.

Stilltongue maneuvers around the faithful hound until he is 60 ft. from the invisible creature. Once again, the light in the chamber dims to a shadowy gloom and the master assassin steps through the shadows to assault the invisible creature.

OOC: Cast greater arcane sight, visions of the future, choose destiny somewhere outside perception range. Turn incorporeal and maneuver around the hound. Surprise round:

SA: Control the shadows to create shadowy illumination
    FA: Step through shadows 60 ft.
    SA: Stab attack

All this might change if greater arcane sight reveals anything that would cause the plan to fail.

18. - Top - End - #1308

Cordelia:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your blows seem to severely injure the wraith, only able to evade one of the manifestations of Ashourina's will.

As a response to your question, the scythe whirls and comes around for a second swipe at your soul, gleaming silver.

Incorporeal touch: (1d20+49)[59]
    Damage: 2*(1d20+71)[90] 180 damage.

DR doesn't apply to incorporeal touches. (I'm not sure if you factored that in).

The wraith then beats a hasty retreat (tumble to avoid AoO auto-succeeds), phasing through the door of the castle.
    Last edited by rweird; 2016-10-20 at 10:15 PM.

19. - Top - End - #1309
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: Cordelia - Wakey Quakey!
    Show
    Cordelia felt worse. But she knew accumulative injuries would not do against a former champion of Ashourina.

OOC: Cure Critical wounds(4d8+20)[35]

Sword drawn, she walked towards the gates. An obstacle she could easily remove.

First, she wished to test the stability of the fortress.

She called for Ashourina's power and a manifestation of her wrath, which took form as an earthquake that tested the foundations. Now all would be alerted to her presence.

OOC: Earthquake.

Extended Sig.

Show

20. - Top - End - #1310
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Grave View Post
    Spoiler: Cordelia & Velduvian
    Show
    Cordelia smirked. "Well... I'll admit you flatter me at times. Though it probably also helps that when it comes to your overall physique, it leans slightly towards the feminine side."

She raised her hand. "Which... I personally find appealing. More so than the most masculine of men."

"What I'm trying to say is you're very attractive. For a man, anyway."

Spoiler: C and V
    Show
    Velduvian smiled. "Females are the fairer sex. I find it a compliment to be compared to them in physique."

Looking up at the trees, he stands. "Ah, a short walk, and then you can come see something interesting. You are aware of the fact that there are some undead fey under the boughs of my forest, correct?"

21. - Top - End - #1311
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by darklink_shadow View Post
    Spoiler: C and V
    Show
    Velduvian smiled. "Females are the fairer sex. I find it a compliment to be compared to them in physique."

Looking up at the trees, he stands. "Ah, a short walk, and then you can come see something interesting. You are aware of the fact that there are some undead fey under the boughs of my forest, correct?"
    Show
    She stands with him. "As a matter of fact, I believe I've met a few of them. Elves with impeccable skill with a bow. Though I'm sure there are others, most notably your wife.

"Tell me... what is she like?"

Extended Sig.

Show

22. - Top - End - #1312
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Grave View Post
    Show
    She stands with him. "As a matter of fact, I believe I've met a few of them. Elves with impeccable skill with a bow. Though I'm sure there are others, most notably your wife.

"Tell me... what is she like?"
    Velduvian's bright eyes darkened suddenly. "She was one of the most joyful, beautiful... She was the most joyful, beautiful and happy creature I had ever seen. Her voice was the music of life, her eyes pools you would lose the day in; such a painfully glorious being, that made me feel unworthy to look upon. By far the most entrancing woman I had and have ever seen of any race. Mind you, I met her at a mere 900 years of age, before Grimmfell was even built. I spent decades wooing her, and when she was mine, all I wanted to do was bask in her glory. I spent weeks on end, just enjoying her company without break. She was everything to me."

Velduvian stood up and walked away. "The undead have a problem here." The subject changed completely, the ice that had seeped into his voice was suddenly gone. "Being undead is nearly the opposite of being fey. They have such dark impulses at times, and a lust for violence that few fey can understand. But we have discovered a way to sooth that savage beast with... music. It's not exactly what I would call music, but they enjoy it quite a bit. However the Fey find it discordant and disturbing. A very intelligent undead dryad, of all things, came up with a fusion of the two musics, typical fey music and the darker undead music. It has the bitter darkness of what they like, but with an overarching positive flow. Somehow the undead still feel a sense of violent relief and some the fey of the area have even started to prefer this faster paced music. I wanted you to see it."

"Also, there is a fey who has managed to alter haste and a few other spells she invented to produce an interesting singing voice. I think it is something worth seeing. The musical landscape of my forest has changed drastically in the last hundred years. It is now made just as much with magic as it is with anything else. I don't know if I like it as much, but it is growing on me."

23. - Top - End - #1313

Cordelia:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The fortress shakes, a few windows break, but the fortress is well built, made to withstand even the strongest arctic storms, and weathers your assault generally intact. From the inside of the fortress you hear a loud hiss.

The wraith flies out of the fortress, invisible (but due to your true seeing, it doesn't matter) hands outstretched like claws, grasping at your life-force.

Incorporeal touch 1: (1d20+49)[51]
    (2d6+33)[41] and (3d6)[8] cold damage and a DC 47 fortitude save or take (1d8)[2] Con drain.

Incorporeal touch 2: (1d20+49)[58]
    (2d6+33)[42] and (3d6)[10] cold damage and a DC 47 fortitude save or take (1d8)[7] Con drain.

Incorporeal touch 3: (1d20+49)[68]
    (2d6+33)[41] and (3d6)[14] cold damage and a DC 47 fortitude save or take (1d8)[7] Con drain.

Incorporeal touches ignore DR.

It then turns around and phases back through the fortress walls.
    Last edited by rweird; 2016-10-30 at 09:57 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1314
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by darklink_shadow View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Velduvian's bright eyes darkened suddenly. "She was one of the most joyful, beautiful... She was the most joyful, beautiful and happy creature I had ever seen. Her voice was the music of life, her eyes pools you would lose the day in; such a painfully glorious being, that made me feel unworthy to look upon. By far the most entrancing woman I had and have ever seen of any race. Mind you, I met her at a mere 900 years of age, before Grimmfell was even built. I spent decades wooing her, and when she was mine, all I wanted to do was bask in her glory. I spent weeks on end, just enjoying her company without break. She was everything to me."

Velduvian stood up and walked away. "The undead have a problem here." The subject changed completely, the ice that had seeped into his voice was suddenly gone. "Being undead is nearly the opposite of being fey. They have such dark impulses at times, and a lust for violence that few fey can understand. But we have discovered a way to sooth that savage beast with... music. It's not exactly what I would call music, but they enjoy it quite a bit. However the Fey find it discordant and disturbing. A very intelligent undead dryad, of all things, came up with a fusion of the two musics, typical fey music and the darker undead music. It has the bitter darkness of what they like, but with an overarching positive flow. Somehow the undead still feel a sense of violent relief and some the fey of the area have even started to prefer this faster paced music. I wanted you to see it."

"Also, there is a fey who has managed to alter haste and a few other spells she invented to produce an interesting singing voice. I think it is something worth seeing. The musical landscape of my forest has changed drastically in the last hundred years. It is now made just as much with magic as it is with anything else. I don't know if I like it as much, but it is growing on me."
    Spoiler: Cordelia & Velduvian - Is Velduvian describing Heavy Metal? :P
    Show
    Noticing how he quickly changed subjects after speaking of his wife, she said no more of her. She followed the Fey King. "I look forward to it."

She had to admit she was curious to see what music the fey could have developed to move the hearts of the undead. Velduvian never seemed to fail to inspire others, be they living or dead. So it should prove to be quite the experience.

Cordelia:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The fortress shakes, a few windows break, but the fortress is well built, made to withstand even the strongest arctic storms, and weathers your assault generally intact. From the inside of the fortress you hear a loud hiss.

The wraith flies out of the fortress, invisible (but due to your true seeing, it doesn't matter) hands outstretched like claws, grasping at your life-force.

Incorporeal touch 1: (1d20+71)[86]
    (1d8+78)[79] and (1d6)[3] cold damage and a DC 47 fortitude save or take (1d20+71)[72] Con drain.

Incorporeal touch 2: (1d8+78)[86]
    (1d6)[4] and (1d20+66)[74] cold damage and a DC 47 fortitude save or take (1d8+78)[80] Con drain.

Incorporeal touch 3: (1d6)[4]
    (1d20+66)[79] and (1d8+78)[82] cold damage and a DC 47 fortitude save or take (1d6)[5] Con drain.

Incorporeal touches ignore DR.

It then turns around and phases back through the fortress walls.

Spoiler: Cordelia & rweird - Batter up.
    Show
    Hit and run tactics. This wraith was proving to be quite the annoyance.

Brushing off the wisps of smoke it seemed to leave behind, she remained still, sword at the ready. If it should come around for another attack, rest assured it would soon regret it.

OOC: Readied full attack (when it comes within slicing distance...)

Attack 1
    A(1d20+71)[86]
    D(1d8+78)[79]
    Cold(1d6)[3]

Attack 2
    A(1d20+71)[72]
    D(1d8+78)[86]
    Cold(1d6)[4]

Attack 3
    A(1d20+66)[74]
    D(1d8+78)[80]
    Cold(1d6)[4]

Attack 4
    A(1d20+66)[79]
    D(1d8+78)[82]
    Cold(1d6)[5]

Extended Sig.

Show

25. - Top - End - #1315

Cordelia:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The wraith returns once more with its scythe, you step forwards and slash, striking true, although the wraith retreats out of range again before you can strike a second time (evasive reflexes+Rolibar's gambit). The scythe comes for a third time at your heart, and then the wraith strikes at your head with the reverse end, before fading once more into the walls).

"Scythe" incorporeal touch: (1d20+49)[53]
    Concentration check (DC=your AC, probably automatic success): (1d20+71)[77]
    Damage: (8d6+184)[211] and (3d6)[10] cold damage. DC 47 fortitude save or take (1d8)[7] con drain.

"Hilt" incorporeal touch: (1d20+49)[63]
    damage: (2d6+33)[41]
    This also does d8 con drain if you fail a DC 47 fortitude save. I forgot to add it in here, although as you have a 95% chance of passing, just roll the save, and I'll roll the damage if you fail.

Both attacks ignore DR.
    Last edited by rweird; 2016-10-30 at 09:05 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1316
    Troll in the Playground

Cordelia:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The wraith returns once more with its scythe, you step forwards and slash, striking true, although the wraith retreats out of range again before you can strike a second time (evasive reflexes+Rolibar's gambit). The scythe comes for a third time at your heart, and then the wraith strikes at your head with the reverse end, before fading once more into the walls).

"Scythe" incorporeal touch: [roll0]
    Concentration check (DC=your AC, probably automatic success): [roll1]
    Damage: [roll2] and [roll3] cold damage. DC 47 fortitude save or take [roll4] con drain.

"Hilt" incorporeal touch: [roll5]
    damage: [roll6]
    This also does d8 con drain if you fail a DC 47 fortitude save. I forgot to add it in here, although as you have a 95% chance of passing, just roll the save, and I'll roll the damage if you fail.

Both attacks ignore DR.
    Spoiler: Cordelia - Once more, with feeling
    Show
    The damage this creature was dealing was significant. But she had an idea.

It had resisted her attempt to rebuke or control it. But she had only forced a portion of her will, believing it would be sufficient. This time she would focus her willpower, requesting the grace of Ashourina to channel through her, granting her fortune.

OOC: Casting surge of fortune.

Extended Sig.

Show

27. - Top - End - #1317

Cordelia:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The wraith returns once more with its scythe before vanishing into the walls. While it may not be effective in its attacks, it is persistent.

Incorporeal Touch: (1d20+49)[65]
    (2d20+142)[169] damage. Ignores DR as its an incorporeal touch.

28. - Top - End - #1318
    Troll in the Playground

Cordelia:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The wraith returns once more with its scythe before vanishing into the walls. While it may not be effective in its attacks, it is persistent.

Incorporeal Touch: [roll0]
    [roll1] damage. Ignores DR as its an incorporeal touch.
    Spoiler: Cordelia - aha! (?)
    Show
    "I believe I've entertained this long enough."

She readied her holy symbol for the creature's next pass. This time the creature will learn to fear her and her Queen.

OOC: readied rebuke attempt for when it's within range, Spending Surge of Fortune Spell to get a natural 20 on my rebuke check.

"Submit to the Immortal Queen!"

Extended Sig.

Show

29. - Top - End - #1319

Cordelia: The wraith seems to be sinking into a pattern, lunging at you, spectral hands outstretched once more, before slinking into the fortress. It is again undaunted by your rebuke.

Incorporeal touch 1: (1d20+49)[66]
    (2d6+33)[41] damage and (3d6)[10] cold damage. DC 47 fortitude save or d8 con drain.

Incorporeal touch 2: (1d20+44)[47]
    (2d6+33)[36] damage and (3d6)[14] cold damage. DC 47 fortitude save or d8 con drain.

Incorporeal touch 3: (1d20+39)[49]
    (2d6+33)[37] damage and (3d6)[13] cold damage. DC 47 fortitude save or d8 con drain. All incorporeal touches ignore DR.

30. - Top - End - #1320
    Troll in the Playground

Cordelia gritted her teeth as her second attempt failed. How could this be?

She waited for the creature to show itself again before attempting another series of well placed strikes against it. This much she knew, it feared her blade.

OOC: Make sure you're keeping in mind my dreadnought points.

Attack 1
    A(1d20+71)[87]
    D(1d8+78)[81]
    Cold(1d6)[1]

Attack 2
    A(1d20+71)[78]
    D(1d8+78)[84]
    Cold(1d6)[1]

Attack 3
    A(1d20+66)[82]
    D(1d8+78)[82]
    Cold(1d6)[3]

Attack 4
    A(1d20+66)[79]
    D(1d8+78)[81]
    Cold(1d6)[5]

Extended Sig.

Show