New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Default Re: Reverse WW: The reawakening

Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayer7 View Post
    edit3: I'm going to vote for Eternis. That post just isn't helpful.
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Really? So you don't think that a post stating that I feel guilty in regards to Extrail, immediately after it was asked "who killed extrail" doesn't give any information?
    That seems fair. It's not as though I gave the important information any distinctive features, i.e: Bolding it, or putting it in colour... oh. Wait.
    Xykon's not Evil. He just get bored really easily. And he doesn't have constructive hobbies.
    Spoiler: Gen/Degen
    Show
    Generation 4
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your signature and add one.
    Degeneration 92
    The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and subtract one.
    Spoiler: Super Secret Awesome Point Counter
    Show

Iceseer - 3

HUGS FOR ALL!
    Spoiler: I be an awesome pokemon
    Show

Spoiler: Le Quotes on le topic of Me
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Socksy View Post
    You're a perfect person.
    Isn't Socksy adorabibbles?

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Well when you put it like that, it makes more sense. I'm not one to read into hints.

Let's go Ronnoc then.
    Last edited by Deathslayer7; 2017-10-09 at 09:49 AM.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Orc in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Basket, what are you doing?

As has been pointed out, the voting wasn't even tied like Logic claimed it was. And even if it were, breaking the tie to save yourself is exactly what I would expect the villager to do. The only possible reason not to would be if the person he's tied with is the second villager (in which case they are hoping to keep both alive through a tie).

In any case I was the second Deathslayer killer. Unless one of our dead people (or someone too inactive to notice the question) was a third, that makes two.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Dang. That's unfortunate. So kill interference then.

This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Orc in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Dang. That's unfortunate. So kill interference then.
    Only if there is a third, or you didn't actually defend yourself. So why would it be "unfortunate," because the second killer was me and not someone dead (and therefore unable to claim)?

Also, at the moment I am leaning towards Logic as second villager (with Deathslayer). I still suspect I am getting a little too tunnel visioned and at least one of the villagers is flying under the radar. But that FOS from Logic feels like trying to bus without actually having to bus. Especially since his next post is trying to save Deathslayer by pushing the competing wagon for bad reasons and despite supposedly suspecting Deathslayer.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

It's unfortunate for me because it doesn't clear me. If there was only 1 killer, then it would prove I'm a wolf by defending.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aventine View Post
    Basket, what are you doing?
    At this point I’m not really sure. I’m lost in the flurry of what’s going on. I’m gonna look over votes and possibly recast.

- - - Updated - - -

The vote was tied between kgato503 and deathslayer7, so I swapped back. DS seems guiltier to me, but kgato503 still feels guilty.

Extended Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    Christmas starts when Halloween ends, Halloween starts after New Year. The only part of the year that isn't a holiday is between Christmas and December 31st.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Let's take a step back and ask this question, what if we aren't guilty? kgato, BoP, and Deathslayer7? Then who would you go after?

9. - Top - End - #99
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

edit2: I don't think Bop, or kgato are villagers. I think we all should band together and swing the vote towards people who are lying low like Ronnoc, Chambers, etc.

Spoiler: OOC Stuff
    Show

Sorry, not trying to fly low or anything. I had my appendix removed on Wednesday after it became inflamed and am recovering at home now. Didn't want to mention it cus I didn't want OOC/RL stuff to influence the game, but I guess I should mention it in case my posts seem weird (on pain meds). Please carry on as normal with suspicions, et al.
    "We have sent many to Hell, to smooth our way," said I, "and we are standing yet and holding blades. What more?"- Roger Zelazny, This Immortal
    Avatar Image: The Great Wave off Kanagawa by Hokusai; bitmap version by me.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ogre in the Playground

My tie vote comment was an error. I do hope you don't think to hold an easily refutable claim by me as something nefarious.

You wanna read into the rest of my content? By all means, do so. That is how we win.
    Last edited by Logic; 2017-10-07 at 09:00 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Aventine View Post
    Also, at the moment I am leaning towards Logic as second villager (with Deathslayer). I still suspect I am getting a little too tunnel visioned and at least one of the villagers is flying under the radar. But that FOS from Logic feels like trying to bus without actually having to bus. Especially since his next post is trying to save Deathslayer by pushing the competing wagon for bad reasons and despite supposedly suspecting Deathslayer.
    I too, am starting to favoring the idea of voting for Logic, especially after I was accused of allowing a tie to sit. I am also happy to examine those who are currently flying under the radar. Looking at the Day One voting history, as well as who died. I would like to point out that Fin has been very quiet, and the wolf he voted for was killed last night (Ramsus). It is possible (however small we may think the probability is) that the Villager chose to kill last night, rather than cure. At this point, the only two who have not cast Day Two votes are Fin and Duck999.

Spoiler: Newbie Question
    Show
    Also, how far are we suppose to read into the narrative? A slit throat from behind sounds more like a Villager kill than a Wolf kill to me, but I could be reading into things way too much.

12. - Top - End - #102

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers View Post
    Spoiler: OOC Stuff
    Show

Sorry, not trying to fly low or anything. I had my appendix removed on Wednesday after it became inflamed and am recovering at home now. Didn't want to mention it cus I didn't want OOC/RL stuff to influence the game, but I guess I should mention it in case my posts seem weird (on pain meds). Please carry on as normal with suspicions, et al.
    I hope that post-surgery stuff goes well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by kgato503 View Post
    Show
    Also, how far are we suppose to read into the narrative? A slit throat from behind sounds more like a Villager kill than a Wolf kill to me, but I could be reading into things way too much.
    It varies based on the narrator. Having never played a game under Sanity, my official answer will be "yes."

- - - Updated - - -

Let's take a step back and ask this question, what if we aren't guilty? kgato, BoP, and Deathslayer7? Then who would you go after?
    I would pester Ronnoc and Fin. Fin has only posted once, and Ronnoc twice.

Also: Sanity, when you get a minute, would you mind updating the player list?

Extended Sig

Christmas starts when Halloween ends, Halloween starts after New Year. The only part of the year that isn't a holiday is between Christmas and December 31st.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Orc in the Playground

I've only posted twice true, but I thought they added a certain jocular je ne sais quoi to the threads tone =)
    I don't know everything merely everything of importance-Fidelias
    Avatar by the illustrious Lord Raziere

14. - Top - End - #104

You replied eerily fast. So, Ronnoc, what's your take on things?

Extended Sig

15. - Top - End - #105
    Orc in the Playground

Well I think that Kgato and Deathslayer are both suspicious given rather disturbingly hominid behavior day one coupled with random and mostly unhelpful votes day 2. You've demonstrated an acceptably wolfy bloodthirstyness so I'm inclined to think you're a proper canid. I am curious about fin and duck999's abscence but I'll keep my vote on those I find actively suspicious for now.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnoc View Post
    Well I think that Kgato and Deathslayer are both suspicious given rather disturbingly hominid behavior day one coupled with random and mostly unhelpful votes day 2. You've demonstrated an acceptably wolfy bloodthirstyness so I'm inclined to think you're a proper canid. I am curious about fin and duck999's abscence but I'll keep my vote on those I find actively suspicious for now.
    Care to elaborate what you mean by that?

17. - Top - End - #107
    Orc in the Playground

Basketofpuppies for bad logic. Aventine is more correct. But I saw no reason to have a lynch on the first day when it is literally random and the chance of netting the villager are slim.
    I found this suspicious, you've recanted sense but that means little as there is literally no advantage to do otherwise regardless of role.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

I've been at a family event all weekend. I return home to a regular schedule and computer tomorrow. I don't particularly like the logic being tossed around today. Anyone could've moved their vote to untie yesterday. For now, I want to look at BasketOfPuppies for being so focused on weak logic. If I have time before the day ends, I'll look more into this. Otherwise, it will have to wait a phase.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

19. - Top - End - #109

I don’t see anything weak in my logic. I’m trying to do everything I can to gather as much info for wolves as quickly as possible. The longer we stall, the more villagers pop up.

Extended Sig

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    I don’t see anything weak in my logic. I’m trying to do everything I can to gather as much info for wolves as quickly as possible. The longer we stall, the more villagers pop up.
    As I said, anyone could've moved their vote to prevent a tie from happening. From what I'm seeing today, one specific person not stopping a tie is the only reason for a lot of the votes.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by kgato503 View Post
    I too, am starting to favoring the idea of voting for Logic, especially after I was accused of allowing a tie to sit. I am also happy to examine those who are currently flying under the radar. Looking at the Day One voting history, as well as who died. I would like to point out that Fin has been very quiet, and the wolf he voted for was killed last night (Ramsus). It is possible (however small we may think the probability is) that the Villager chose to kill last night, rather than cure. At this point, the only two who have not cast Day Two votes are Fin and Duck999.

Show
    Usually, the narrations are just for flavor, so as not to let the narrator influence the game with hints, but that isn't always the case, so don't take this statement as gospel.
    If BoP targeted me with a kill. Were they the only one? If so, I should be dead but I'm not. That should be proof enough until someone else claims.

Also, yes I can say with certainty that there are now 2 villagers. Why would they not use it? The only reason there wouldn't be is if the Villager didn't send in a night action and that would make for a very boring game in my opinion. I need to re-read the thread.

@ Logic:

I'm 99.9% sure that it happened just by logical assumptions based on what the villager should do the first night. And if they didn't turn someone, then they majorly screwed up because they could have gotten killed last night by an off-kill. To assume ottherwise is just foolish in my opinion. And i didn't state it as a fact, I stated it as my opinion which I think is true. I believe there are 2 villagers now, and I'm going to assume and write as such.

@ Vecna:

Again, a no lynch is not a day without information. A no lynch vote from me yesterday put me on the chopping block today. Because apparently conserving wolf numbers isn't that important. We are more likely to kill ourselves than the villager with night kills and yet everyone seems to be trigger happy on day 1.

edit2: I don't think Bop, or kgato are villagers. I think we all should band together and swing the vote towards people who are lying low like Ronnoc, Chambers, etc.

This looks like a genuine response to my query/accusation. I'm tentatively calling you likely wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Well, the villager's cure does have a 3-night cooldown, so if we are assuming it was used last night, the next night it is available is night 5. That also means if we are assuming it was used last night, we should be looking for any stark changes to how people are playing after night 5.
    As I said, anyone could've moved their vote to prevent a tie from happening. From what I'm seeing today, one specific person not stopping a tie is the only reason for a lot of the votes.
    Initially, this post made me suspect you duck, but upon further reflection, it looks like you are clarifying the situation. I can't clear you, but I've no reason to suspect you for the moment.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Well I'm going to go kgato then even though I'm still in the lead. If someone nice on my bandwagon would switch, I would appreciate it.

edit: and if i die, I honestly think Aventine and BoP are telling the truth, so look somewhere else for your accusations. At least till night 5.
    Last edited by Deathslayer7; 2017-10-09 at 10:01 AM.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Bugbear in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

You know who else came back recently? That slayer of death! There was a murmur of agreement after all deatslayer had returned after sanity! The crowd talked more and debated some saying that was silly others thinking it could be death!

So after a long, long, day of argument and banter the crowd was in agreement, or the majority was. It was time for the great slayer of death to die. After all who else could have killed a zombie like sanity!

So they marched into his home as he was making dinner and made a nice pie out of him and distributed it to the village!

Wait if he showed up after sanity died how could he have killed sanity? someone asked as they ate another slice...

Day 2 end!
    Deathslayer7 was lynched he was a wolf

Players

Spoiler
    Show

Player Roll Death
    1 Sanity Narrator Yes
    2 Finn
    3 Duck999
    4 Ramsus Wolf Night 1
    5 Eternis
    6 AvatarVecna
    7 BasketOfPuppies
    8 Chambers
    9 Logic
    10 Aventine
    11 Rakkoon
    12 Extrail Wolf Night 1
    13 Deathslayer7 Wolf Day 2
    14 Ronnoc
    15 kgato503

Note narrations are just that something to further the story

Also supper sorry for the delays i have been a bad narrator and am starting new job and moving states
    Last edited by Wizibirb; 2017-10-10 at 11:18 AM.
    I am alive!

It has been a very very long time.

24. - Top - End - #114

Things happen, it’s all good.

Extended Sig

25. - Top - End - #115

Still a bit weird "Oh no, we lynched a wolf"

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    "Leave my Rakkoon alone!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    What shall I say to thee, rakkoon, thou cruel,
    Ingrateful, savage and inhuman creature,
    That knewst the very bottom of my soul,
    That almost mightst have coined me into gold
    Wouldst thou have practiced on me for thy use?
    Supa Songs about me

Thanks to Elder Tsofu for the banner and Rowsen for the avvie!

26. - Top - End - #116

NecromancerGirl

Still the pack was restless a villager among their midst, this simply would not stand, once again the night was full of predators on the hunt though very few found there mark, most found they were hunting the same target and as such were thwarted. However as people patrolled they had accidentally left the young alone a basket of them to be precise! So a cunning person saw the opportunity and took it, they decided to start their own pack where they would be leader and there would be no spoooooooky villager chasing them. So with that they took the Basket of Puppies and fled into the night

Night 2 end!
    Someone stole a basket of puppies the were a wolf.

Side note basket of puppies was night killed but even I am not terrible enough to write a basket of puppies being murdered nervous glance

Players

Spoiler
    Show

Player Roll Death
    1 Sanity Narrator Yes
    2 Finn
    3 Duck999
    4 Ramsus Wolf Night 1
    5 Eternis
    6 AvatarVecna
    7 BasketOfPuppies Wolf Night 2
    8 Chambers
    9 Logic
    10 Aventine
    11 Rakkoon
    12 Extrail Wolf Night 1
    13 Deathslayer7 Wolf Day 2
    14 Ronnoc
    15 kgato503
    I am alive!

It has been a very very long time.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Well, I might as well start things off.

I vote Fin. Not only was the person they voted for on Day 1 killed that night, Fin was oddly quiet on Day 2. If someone comes up with a more compelling target, I will gladly consider changing my vote.
    Last edited by kgato503; 2017-10-17 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Changed Vote and Bolded for Emphasis

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: Player List
    Show
    Player Role Death # of Posts
    1 Sanity Narrator Night 0 17
    2 Fin 2
    3 Duck999 4
    4 Ramsus Wolf Night 1 3
    5 Eternis 5
    6 AvatarVecna 2
    7 BasketOfPuppies Wolf Night 2 16
    8 Chambers 6
    9 Logic 10*
    10 Aventine 9
    11 Rakkoon 9
    12 Extrail Wolf Night 1 9
    13 Deathslayer7 Wolf Day 2 11
    14 Ronnoc 6
    15 kgato503 8

*Including this one

Kgato, while you are still on my radar, I think you have the right idea in pressuring the low posters, so for now, let's see if AvatarVecna has anything to say.
    Last edited by Logic; 2017-10-18 at 07:33 AM. Reason: grammar; vote removal
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #119

I would think the villager would be the most active?
    I've had no succes so far but that goes for all of us.
    kgato503 but open for suggestions
    Last edited by rakkoon; 2017-10-19 at 12:16 AM.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Not sure of that's the best metric but we can work with it for now to get some responses. Fin
    Last edited by Chambers; 2017-10-17 at 06:48 AM.
    "We have sent many to Hell, to smooth our way," said I, "and we are standing yet and holding blades. What more?"- Roger Zelazny, This Immortal
    Avatar Image: The Great Wave off Kanagawa by Hokusai; bitmap version by me.