New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Tomboys and Troublemakers Part V: Zut Zut Zut and a Bottle of Bordeleaux

alright, youve heard tell of a haunted archery range in mousillon. your job is to seek it out, and prove yourself worthy of being called a master archer

2. - Top - End - #872
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Tomboys and Troublemakers Part V: Zut Zut Zut and a Bottle of Bordeleaux

Quote Originally Posted by MrAbdiel View Post
    Go back, Odmar! I'm going to Mousillon alone!
    Someday we might look back on this and decide that saving Odmar was one decent thing we were able to pull out of this whole godawful ****ty mess.

3. - Top - End - #873
    Troll in the Playground

Anyway, hoarding the XP for now

I think Bertelis and Gimgroth got wounded and Bruno was unscathed?

Here are some rolls

Gimgroth
    (1d100)[2] 91
    (1d10)[9]

Bertelis
    (1d100)[46] 91
    (1d10)[8]

Bruno?
    (1d100)[61] 91
    (1d10)[2]

4. - Top - End - #874
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by bramblefoot View Post

lets say you find an old targeteer, and he wants you to do some missions for him.
    Do you want of us to help play that?

5. - Top - End - #875
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by wilphe View Post
    Do you want of us to help play that?
    sure! you can always help my overworked gm brain

6. - Top - End - #876
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Wilphe! Your inbox is full! :D

7. - Top - End - #877
    Troll in the Playground

Cleared

Thnx

8. - Top - End - #878
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Figure I'll randomize Bertelis' evening mood, because why be crazy if you can't enjoy it.

(1d100)[34].

Still phlegmatic.
    Last edited by MrAbdiel; 2023-11-21 at 01:06 AM.

9. - Top - End - #879
    Troll in the Playground

alright, where were we? i had a minor brain fritz

10. - Top - End - #880
    Troll in the Playground

Waiting on you for anything Kwolf picks up for Jasmine

Waiting on anyone else to react to Lysander

11. - Top - End - #881
    Troll in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

sorry, week-end with a lot of things to do (well, boardgames mostly). Replied now.
    Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett

"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
    "I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute."

12. - Top - End - #882
    Troll in the Playground

kwolf test to sniff out magic

(1d100)[23]

13. - Top - End - #883
    Ogre in the Playground

BardGuy

Well vacation away from the internet completed. Now to get caught up on work. Soon to get caught up on posts. Just posting here to let everyone know I'm still around.

14. - Top - End - #884
    Troll in the Playground

Lysander is asking how the group feels about justice in a way that should not certainly not be considered foreshadowing

Otherwise:

I that we were proceeding on horseback and Trundheim was doing her own thing for bit, though they may have been detained until after the trial (or that trip upstream has been completed)

Wighard told them to come back in two months

15. - Top - End - #885
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by wilphe View Post
    Lysander is asking how the group feels about justice in a way that should not certainly not be considered foreshadowing

Otherwise:

I that we were proceeding on horseback and Trundheim was doing her own thing for bit, though they may have been detained until after the trial (or that trip upstream has been completed)

Wighard told them to come back in two months
    im fine with either a timeskip or something else

16. - Top - End - #886
    Troll in the Playground

We are in Abdiel's hands as this is his plot, but:

Nobukado Takeda: Lord Shingen has been ill. He must refrain from riding.
    Masakage Yamagata: Good idea.
    Masatane Hara: There are many other problems. We must be careful to keep the late lord's intentions.
    Katsusuke Atobe: Tonight he will have to meet the late lord's mistresses. How will he be with them?
    Masakage Yamagata: Our master has been ill. He must refrain from riding.

So:

https://forums.giantitp.com/showsing...&postcount=587

I would suggest:

Travel overland to Turris Vigilens

Link up with the Bécassine

Deal with the Red Knight

Return to Bourdelaux

Deal with rebellion and Lord Arduin Montague

Check out his fief

That is all land business, so Trundheim will have a month or two of downtime

17. - Top - End - #887
    Troll in the Playground

dont forget you could also go diving for the treasure thats rumored to lie off the island out here

18. - Top - End - #888
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

While some of us might be inclined to waste away a week or three on a 'beach holiday' some others might be more interested in resolving the many pressing threats against their families...

19. - Top - End - #889
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by dojango View Post
    While some of us might be inclined to waste away a week or three on a 'beach holiday' some others might be more interested in resolving the many pressing threats against their families...
    your call! im just baiting my hooks, see what gets a bite

20. - Top - End - #890
    Troll in the Playground

I think we are in consensus that we are clearing up Bretonnia before resuming the Treasure Hunt

21. - Top - End - #891
    Troll in the Playground

alright! personally, idk how to start it so will you all gimme a montage of you arriving at turris vigilans?

22. - Top - End - #892
    Troll in the Playground

lemme roll a d100 for the general quality of the trip

(1d100)[12]

23. - Top - End - #893
    Troll in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

what are we supposed to be doing again at Turris Vigilans?
    Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett

"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
    "I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute."

24. - Top - End - #894
    Troll in the Playground

that was up to mrabdiel. im feeling its a good place to recharge your batteries after a long haul

25. - Top - End - #895
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

I'll be posting tonight/tomorrow, sorry for sucking so much with a crap posting rate.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger

26. - Top - End - #896
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Quote Originally Posted by farothel View Post
    what are we supposed to be doing again at Turris Vigilans?
    Quote Originally Posted by bramblefoot View Post
    that was up to mrabdiel. im feeling its a good place to recharge your batteries after a long haul
    Mostly, it's a Verenan lighthouse stronghold that keeps watch over Mousillon. Since we're hunting vampires and seeking evil swords and plague sources there, it seems like checking in with them is a great first step before we bumble into the city itself. They may have critical insights (and remunerated sidequests in the city).

27. - Top - End - #897
    Troll in the Playground

Turris Vigilans is a temple of Verena that stands on an isolated headland in the north of the dukedom. It serves as a lighthouse and has a reputation of one of the most reliable in the world. Its primary purpose, however, is to
    keep a watch on Mousillon. The priests of the temple are rumoured to use powerful magic, granted by their Goddess, to scry on the whole of the cursed dukedom.
    They refuse to say what they are looking for or what they will do if they find it. The priests are similarly insistent that they must not enter Mousillon personally

Prophetesses of the Lady and the Fay Enchantress herself have been known to visit Turris Vigilans, but the purpose of the
    visits remains a secret. It is widely known that the priests offer advice to those who seek their counsel, and that the advice is very good. Anyone purchasing one of their many books gets an automatic hearing; others put their names into a lottery, which the clergy draws from every day. The priests sometimes offer unsolicited advice, as well, particularly advice that recommends that adventurers should venture into Mousillon.

So you know, Candelkeep, if it were also Osgiliath and the Mousillon Tourist Information Center
    Last edited by wilphe; 2023-12-04 at 10:50 AM.

28. - Top - End - #898
    Troll in the Playground

So we have what right now?

Bertelis
    - Maxine
    - Odmar

Bruno
    - Berthold

Jasmine
    - Bully

Wighard
    - Kwolf
    - Schlap

Regine

Gimgroth
    - Beatrice
    Last edited by wilphe; 2023-12-08 at 07:54 AM.

29. - Top - End - #899
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

I'll be out of town until Christmas so if I post slow it's because I'm on vacation.

30. - Top - End - #900
    Troll in the Playground

Don't eat any suspect pies