New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default Seach for the peace of the world

A little kid with fire red hairs walk on the place in the tavern in Emergia. His saphyr blue eyes shines of exitation. The time was coming. All guardian coming soon and they going to search all artifact. ''This going to be great!'' He exclaims to himself. Jeremy was wating for some time and he heards some answer for his little anouncement.

For calm himself... Again! He takes a glass of water and sits on one table in the tavern across the window. ''Nice day for the first time we see.'' He saids when he saw the sun high in the sky.
    The life is eternal if you remenber your friends inside your heart. (It's really cliché, right?)

DMming: Frozen Crystal, Wind Crystal, Blazing Crystal, Save a pinky princess

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Seach for the peace of the world

(perhaps a better introduction would be neccessary, in my experiance usualy about 9-15 lines is good.))

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Zator, The Forest Guardian

Looking at the ad again, he realizes that this is the place. Telling his viper to go into his pack, to avoid screaming chaos, he sneaks into the tavern when someone else is going in, avoiding recognition. Looking around for a dark corner he carefully maneuvers his way in and out of people till he reaches the bar, then going left he reaches the wall where he sits on a stool with his back on the bar counter and the wall. Reaching at his side he takes a quick drink of his special concoction in his water bag, then he watches over everybody in the tavern to see where Jeremy and the other guardians are.
    Last edited by drum-n-bass; 2008-08-18 at 04:27 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

((That's ten lines.))
    Ayla Talespinner

A fair-haired woman comes up to the tavern in a carriage. She is wearing robes of white and silver. She exits the carriage and ties it to a post before entering the tavern. She seems to be looking for someone. Her eyes are an unusual shade of violet. She doesn't know who she's looking for exactly but looks out of place amung everyone else in the tavern. She makes her way to the bar.
    Last edited by Moofin Bard; 2008-08-17 at 02:39 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral itP
    Couple itP
    Pyrope FwM pony

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

Aresk Moonfell

Aresk had been there the entire time waiting on the other gaurdians to show up, but as being the gaurdian of darkness he didn't exactly like being seen.
    So with some hushed chanting the darkness around him disapates, and he happens to only be a few seats away from one of the other gaurdians one who happens to be carrying a very large pack.

He then looks away from the pack, and notices another of the gaurdians a female this time enter the room, and decides that maybe it would have been better if he had stayed in the darkness, she looked the clericy type.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Raddick opened the door to the tavern and grimaced a little as the little bell above the door announced his presence to everyone in the room. Raddick growled, not very loudly, but probably only enough for the people closest to hear him.

There was the usual rabble inside the tavern, but, there were others who carried equipment far more suited to killing things, like Raddick himself. Are they the guardians? he wondered. Perhaps. Maybe they'll recognise me as one of their own?

Raddick took a step to the table nearest the door and sat next to the entrance, he leaned back on his chair making it stand on it's two rear legs, and eased it backwards until he heard the soft thump of the chair hitting the wall.
    Spoiler: My Mum Says I'm Cool
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    Cheesegear; Lovable Thesaurus ItP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Cheesegear, have I told you yet that you're awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatShield#236 View Post
    ALL HAIL LORD CHEESEGEAR! Cheese for the cheesegear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas'aia Toriia View Post
    Cheesegear is awesome

7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground

Igor

Igor was standing in the dark place of the tavern and his was watching the people to find which one of them were the guardians, that was reflex he develop when he grew up, he learned to hide himself and to not trust anyone he saw everybody enter and decide to stay quite waiting for the right moment to show himself
    Last edited by calijames; 2008-08-17 at 07:11 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Kargin Runethane, Guardian of Light

The priest's slow entrance to the establishment came with the creaking of many metal plates of armor and the sound of objects arrayed about his body jangling against him. Though it is of a fine craftsmanship the armor itself seems old and worn, stained with being worn far too many days and possibly nights. The only truly remarkable thing about his armor is the silver clasp on the breastplate adorned with crystals that look as though they were stars. Hanging round his neck was a mithral star with a bolt of lightning ripped across the center; a glass sphere containing dust and bone adorning the center of the reliquary. With loud footfalls he approached the bar and leaned against it with one hand while lifting his visor with the second. Within was the face of a man nearing the end of his prime with soft features giving way to the passage of time. Trying not to stumble over his words he signaled for the barkeep, from whom he ordered a mug of ale.
    Never can find my towel...

So it goes.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    Forgot who did my avatar, sorry! >.<

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Bix

Bix entered the dimley lit tavern with a sigh of relif. He took of his goggles and shuffled over to the bar and sat down looking around for Jeremy. Seeing several others he belatedly covers his head with the hood of his robe to try and hide his scales from veiw. what has Jeremy got me into this time. He muttered to himself in draconic before resuming his search.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground

Jeremy get up on his chair and looks everyone around him. ''Alright! You finally come everyone! I'm so happy to see, I'm wating for long time for you!'' A childish smile shines on his young face. ''So you're all guardian of a element, right? Tell me what you guard! I'm so curious!'' He said this to all of new people who come around his table, but his saphir eyes goes on the only girl. ''Wow! A girl! Are you the only one? Why are you here? Oh! Yes... You're one guardian. You since to have noble blood inside you beautiful body. You have strange eyes, but they are so... Mysterious. I like them! Tell me who you are! You like a angel or a goddess.'' He speack really quickly and really enthousiasm.

He looks around and see his little assitant. ''Ha! Bix. You come too? Oh! Right! You're the guardian of water, I forgot! I'm happy you come to help me... I'm sure we fallow some danger to search that legendary artifact. You know, right? They are so famous! If we find them, you can use some strange power, but it's only a rumor. You know, I'mgoing to search for more details for them during our trip!''

Jeremy takes a look to cleric. ''I'm impress.'' He saids. ''I see a aura of light around you. It's almost invisible, but it's here! Are you a cleric of Ciu? Are you the guardian of light? Oh! I forgot what his your name?'' Some star shines on his little eyes. The boy looks happy to all discovery of all aventurer who come.
    The life is eternal if you remenber your friends inside your heart. (It's really cliché, right?)

11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ayla

Ayla blinks rapidly. She barely heard a word that Jeremy said because he was talking so fast. She did hear 'guardian' and 'noble' and 'eyes' though. Those unusual eyes grew large at those words. No one could know that she had run away! Hi. Maybe we should start with introductions. My name is Ayla Talespinner. I'm a Bard and Guardian of the Moon. I'm also Half Gray Elf. Who are all of you? She smiles at all of them wearily. She is very aware that she's the only girl in the room.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral itP
    Couple itP
    Pyrope FwM pony

12. - Top - End - #12
    Orc in the Playground

Igor was listening to them and try to hide, He was listening to the earth.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Bix

Bix smiled, he had forgotten how amusing Jeremy was when he was excited. Turning he looked at the guardian of the moon and said, Hello, my name is Bix and I'm the guardian of water. Dispite the fact that he is staring at Alya, he managed to make it seem as if his remark was directed to everyone in the bar.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2008-08-19 at 05:28 PM.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

Aresk having been listening in on this decided, that with a gaurdian of light here, he bhest hide in the darkness until he knew more. (a already dark part of the bar becomes quite abit darker.)

15. - Top - End - #15

Zator Forest Guardian

Seeing Jeremy introduce himself loudly, Zator silently creeps over to the table and tugs on Jeremy's robes. After getting his attention, he says I am Zator Guardian of the Forests. All Forests great and small know me by name.Since he is normally a quiet being he speaks with force and might so all can hear him. Afterwords he sits down on an open chair and pulls his viper out of his pack And this is Q'ey my snake companion he has traveled every mile I have taken with me. Do not be afraid he is noble to all good and neutral beings. He only bites at evil things and food. he says with a little chuckle at the end of his introduction of his companion.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

*Stupid do gooders always hatin on the evil*
    Through the shrouding darkness, that even thse with darkvision cant see through a voice sounds from the darkness, sending chills up your spine.
    "My name is Aresk, and I'am the gaurdian of darkness, a master of blade, and spell, and NOT one to be trifled with. Now if you would mind telling me WHY you choose to call ALL the gaurdians here, because unmlike some of the other gaurdians I have a life."

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Raddick narrows his eyes at the group. Why are they all announcing their presence as guardians? It's like...They want to get killed? If I were an assassin I could kill them all and leave the world defenseless. Who's idea was it to get them all in one spot...? Raddick thought to himself grimly.

"Raddick Tallow. It's easier to call me Rad." grunted Raddick. Deciding that that was enough information, Raddick set his face into his usual perpetual scowl.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Kargin

The guardian of light looks back to Jeremy over his shoulder with a somber face marked with scars but two brilliant eyes that clearly display the light within his soul. He narrows his eyes at the younger man and pauses for a moment as if collecting his words, "My name is Kargin, son of Julian, descendant of the Runethane clans many generations removed. I bring the light of Cyu to all that His eyes survey." He looked back to his ale with nothing further to say.

So it goes.

GNU Terry Pratchett

19. - Top - End - #19
    Orc in the Playground

Jeremy smiles to all guardian and starts to speak: ''Alright! You're so fantastic, I'm so exited to see how you fight and how you use your power.'' He looks around calmly and lay down his eyes to Aresk. ''Well... It's true, I have so explication to give you.'' He takes a break after calming his self. ''First, I'm Jeremy Delcarte, magic explorer, student of all magic. My favorit activities, it's ti be lost in my book. One day, I find a book about the story of the world and I learn about the weak balance of this plane. I search about that in other book and a read how we can see if the balance his alright. I do what I have to do for that and I saw a weakness in the wall between other dimension. So I'm start to search how to repair this and I found the legend of those artifact and what the eight ancien guardian do to that. For the sake of the world, I have to search you all and search for them, because only the guardian of the specific element can touch his artifact.'' He close his eyes and take a long breath. When he open it again, he gets back his smile and his joy face. ''So, are you helping me to find them?''

20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ayla

Ayla sits down and thinks for a moment. Guardian of the Moon...special artifacts? Well she did leave home looking for an adventure. She couldn't deny that this sounded like exactly the adventure she needed to prove to all of them that she wasn't just some silly half-human. She eyes glowed with determination. Well I don't know about the rest of you, but I guess I'm in. It sounds like too much fun to ignore.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral itP
    Couple itP
    Pyrope FwM pony

21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground

Igor

Without a sound Igor approach the Gardian of the moon and put a dague under the throat of her and said peacefully You should be careful this can be the perfect for an assassin to kill you all
    Last edited by calijames; 2008-08-22 at 03:54 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Bix

Bix laughed, compleatly unworried by how things might turn out. Do you need any help, or can you handle him on your own? he called out to Anya.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground

Aresk chuckled darkly.
    "A quest for artifacts of power, to seal a weakness in the balance of the planes you say? Very well then, I will acompny this group of warriors in order to obtain this artifact of darkness, and once the weaknesses are sealed, I shall depart with this artifact, and continue by my own means."

24. - Top - End - #24
    Orc in the Playground

Igor

he took the dagger out from the throat of Guardian of the moon
    No need to "taking care" of me I'm Igor the Earth Guardian. I'm just saying it's not good way to show yourself here and tell who you are. your quest sounds interesting young sorcerer but are the artifacts all in the same place ?
    Last edited by calijames; 2008-08-22 at 07:06 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25

Zator, Forest Guardian

Well I'm here, aren't I ? Zator says chuckling to himself. I will help until my death to find my artifact and help others find theirs.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Orc in the Playground

Jeremy smiles and pierce Igor with his saphir eyes. ''I know it's dangerous mister with a dagger. But! If you hurt that women, you have to explain your attitude to me and my magic.'' He do a wink to the man and look other. ''Alright! If everyone was alright with that, we can go soon. And for answering you Igor, all artifact was disperse around Possima. So we have to search on the continent. We have to go to Moonstonk first, the leader of moonknights, I heard he know a lot of things about legend.''
    Last edited by Klern; 2008-08-22 at 07:13 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

Kargin

He let out a rumbling sigh that echoed through his armor, "I may be the least intelligent individual in this place and I still know well enough not to announce something so brash. At least I'm vague enough to claim I'm just a bloody cleric." He drained off the remainder of his ale and turned his back to the bar, his visor snapping shut loudly, "Lets go then. Waiting around makes my legs stiffen up."

So it goes.

GNU Terry Pratchett

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Raddick sighs. "Good. I'm tired of waiting around here. I keep thinking all of us together in one place - a small place - is a bad idea. In fact, how do you know that I'm even a guardian? How do we know if any of you are who claim to be...In fact, I could be an assassin about to..." Raddick pauses. "No. You know what, I'm not going to finish that thought. You can work it out of yourselves. I'll be outside."

Raddick grunted as he picked up his belongings and walked outside.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

29. - Top - End - #29
    Orc in the Playground

''Hey! Wait for me! If you want to go, I'm ready to go!'' Jeremy get up of his chair, which drop on the ground. He runs to the door, after Raddick... And he falls on the ground before arrive to the door. ''Outch!'' He scrubs his head and get up again.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground

Igor

Be careful who you menacing young wizard you are not the only who can use magic here and he follow the other