New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XVIII: Perfect Isn't Easy

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    So ponies are made of... mutant... radioactive candy?

No wonder Celestia's school is a reference to X-Men. It suddenly makes sense!
    I thought it was a reference to The Mask.

2. - Top - End - #632
    Bugbear in the Playground

No wonder Celestia's school is a reference to X-Men. It suddenly makes sense!
    The only problem is that I can't decide whether that would stop people from trying to eat ponies, or encourage it.

3. - Top - End - #633

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    The only problem is that I can't decide whether that would stop people from trying to eat ponies, or encourage it.
    Well, it would discourage normal people... However, we're Ponysane, and somehow I think that translates into a very different view on the world.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

4. - Top - End - #634
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    I get up at 3pm and sleep at about 6am.

not joking.
    Sounds like a typical day to me too ><

And what a lovely plot it is, eh? (sidles up to SiuiS.)
    Yes XD yes it is. Reminds me of a picture of Axel (Kingdom Hearts 2) and Tifa (Final Fantasy VII) in a shower I saw once.

So... what you're saying is... If I can seduce Braz, SiuiS comes as a package deal?
    Oh no~ You misunderstand: start anything invloving SiuiS and I come along in the package. And no pony had better forget it.

Oh good!
    (handcuffs you to the bed, locks the door)
    (Wouldn't want anypony BARGING IN now, would we? (wide grin) Oh SiuiiiiiiiiiS come help me with your dearest here.
    But... How did... Wha.... But there are two of us..... One of Lix.
    This doesn't make any sense!!!

Besides, how's he supposed to get in here with the door locked >>

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Ah, nevermind friends. Got it.

Special thanks to Brazen Shield, who was doing clever searches while I was asking you guys for help on doing clever searches.
    And that's because I am awesome at searching for things you are not.

Unlike the TV remote. Can never find it. That's your department. T_T

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    Image Dump: Sorry SiuiS, what exactly are you talking about again in regards to fast posting? Edition.

Spoiler
    Show

-snip-
    He was speaking of the "planned" super-post-off!! set for Wednesday. He asked a mod about weather or not that would be okay to actually do and the mod asked for links to every post talking about it.

SiuiS couldn't find the first one where he asked your opinion >< That's because it was on page 5 of the last thread ><

See, while that is disturbing, it's the weird sort of disturbing that makes me wonder exactly what's going on on that picture. Why is she changing? What's causing it? Is it permanent, or is it sort of like some sort of weird 'werepony' deal?

Maybe this is what happens when you try to eat a pony.
    AND WHY IS SHE CRYING!?
    Last edited by Brazen Shield; 2011-08-02 at 06:59 PM. Reason: CUZ I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPEL-- oh wait, no. I don't know how to do Roman numerals ^^
    Thank you ShadowySilence for the awesome policepony avatar!
    I love my filly~

5. - Top - End - #635
    Firbolg in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Green Isn't Your Color
    Bon Bon: Did Fluttershy run in here?
    Rarity: I'm sorry, I haven't seen her. But you're in luck, we're having a sale right now!
    Bon Bon: And you are?

Call of the Cutie
    Apple Bloom puts the apples in her bag without asking then demands money. Bon Bon guilt's Applejack out of her entire cart of Apples.
    The first one tells me that Bon Bon is very much into reading magazines, and not so much into fashion. She just heard about a famous model in town and was chasing her around town. She didn't recognize Rarity because she'd probably never been in her store before.

As for the second, she's likely annoyed at being accused of stealing and told to pay for it. Understandable, at that. Applejack didn't quite get the right hint, though...

Or we could go with the triplets idea. That would explain her two different voice actors. But what would their names be? Bon Bon, Bun Bun, and Bin Bin?
    There are no bad ideas, just bad execution.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you to zimmerwald1915 for the Gustave avatar.
    The full set is here.

Air Raccoon avatar provided by Ceika
    from the Request an OotS Style Avatar thread

A big thanks to PrinceAquilaDei for the gryphon avatar!
    original image

6. - Top - End - #636

Well, it would discourage normal people... However, we're Ponysane, and somehow I think that translates into a very different view on the world.
    Which leads me to my next thought (because I'm weird, thinking about the ramifications of a pony theory that is explicitly stated to be an elaborate *prank*), just how much pony would you have to eat? Would, you have to have a bit ol' meal, or could somepony shave off an easily fixable bit of their gummi hide and sneak some into your human boyfriend's morning cereal?

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post
    AND WHY IS SHE CRYING!?
    a) She's really surprised!
    b) It's crying in excitement!
    c) From the horror of it all!

7. - Top - End - #637

Psh, you could be making that up. "pinkie enjoyed herself too much" applies to everything.
    However true that may be, they're not making it up. Wowie zowie indeed.

8. - Top - End - #638

c) From the horror of it all!
    Is it bad that I just read that in the voice of the Foxwoods Commercial dude? (I think it's broadcast nation wide at least.)

Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

9. - Top - End - #639
    Ogre in the Playground

Where does this silly notion that Luna makes stars come from? We are willing to assume the sun and moon are low-orbit, atmospheric space debris but the stars, which seem able to crawl down to earth and smash the carts of unknowing street magicians, are just a massively widened dancing lights effect?

Nah, the stars are a construct of the structure of the universe; they are simultaneously large, dull golden metal stars, the interstices of the latticework of creation, and separate entities which are also parts of larger organisms (constellations).
    I think that the stars are a part of the firmament, like the sun and moon, and Celestia's dragging that around the planet, rather than the individual objects.

10. - Top - End - #640
    Troll in the Playground

Which leads me to my next thought (because I'm weird, thinking about the ramifications of a pony theory that is explicitly stated to be an elaborate *prank*), just how much pony would you have to eat? Would, you have to have a bit ol' meal, or could somepony shave off an easily fixable bit of their gummi hide and sneak some into your human boyfriend's morning cereal?
    First gummy ponies with delicious pepperminty skulls. Now gummy ponies made out of radioactive mutating slime? I-I'm starting to feel a little scared...

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Or we could go with the triplets idea. That would explain her two different voice actors. But what would their names be? Bon Bon, Bun Bun, and Bin Bin?
    I vote for one to be named Two-Tone (yes, because of the hair, and yes, I know it's not creative, but I like it)
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

11. - Top - End - #641
    Ogre in the Playground

Time to catch up the last 24 hours.

Or we've introduced the possibility of Pony Tentacle Hentai.
    And gore.

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    I have...already encountered this in fanfic form. I truly wish I hadn't.
    Could you give me the link, so I can.. uh...

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    A name? I wish to know so that I can blacklist it and send it to the hell it deserves.
    ... yeah, blacklist it.

There's a fic. Twilight runs for Mayor in a special election because she's tired of how badly the town is run.
    Mmaybe the mayor doesn't want to be the mayor, just nopony else wants the job? She got years ago suckered in to the job "temporary", but then nopony ever run a campaign against her and she has to keep the job. Like that president from my football fanclub whose yearly candidacy speech is "stop voting for me you bunch of {explicit}!". In a peaceful place like Ponyville with no (probably) parties or power mad career politicians where everpony is happy anyway it seems possible.

I keep trying to catch up on the Dominic deegan thread. But its so snarky. It's like not liking spicy food and ordering Cajun; I have to clear my plate but it's so unpleasant.
    Hey, you need something to cancel out the joy from the pony thread, don't you? Or do you want to end up happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Yeeeeah. I shoulda known it'd have that effect. Enjoy your nightmare fuel and don't say I didn't warn you.
    Argh, why didn't you warn me?

It's kinda nice. It shows you where to put your sadness: in the inside, surrounded by an shell of happiness that no one can look through.

I do enjoy Twiilight more as a filly. You're a wise man, MCerberus, but I think that Scootaloo is the best filly OF ALL TIME!
    That's crazy talk!

Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Welf; 2011-08-02 at 04:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

12. - Top - End - #642
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie Welf View Post
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Time to catch up the last 24 hours.

And gore.

Could you give me the link, so I can.. uh...

... yeah, blacklist it.

Mmaybe the mayor doesn't want to be the mayor, just nopony else wants the job? She got years ago suckered in to the job "temporary", but then nopony ever run a campaign against her and she has to keep the job. Like that president from my football fanclub whose yearly candidacy speech is "stop voting for me you bunch of {explicit}!". In a peaceful place like Ponyville with no (probably) parties or power mad career politicians where everpony is happy anyway it seems possible.

Hey, you need something to cancel out the joy from the pony thread, don't you? or do you want to end a happy?

Argh, why didn't you warn me?

It's kinda nice. It shows you where to put your sadness: in the inside, surrounded by an shell of happiness that no one can look through.

That's crazy talk!

Spoiler
    Show

I am now picturing a mayoral debate where Twilight and the Mayor are launching mud slinging attacks... AT THEMSELVES. In a desperate bid to make the other one look good.

I'm a terrible mayor! Under my stewardship, I've run Ponyville right into the ground!

Oh? And how do you reply to allegations of misconduct and corruption under my administration? Ponyville deserves a mayor they can trust: Twilight Sparkle!

And Sweetie Belle is the best unicorn, period. But Scootaloo is just the right mix of adorable, rough and tumble and misplaced earnestness.
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-08-02 at 04:41 PM.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

13. - Top - End - #643
    Titan in the Playground

Aarrg. Need a break. Stupid Cybertank Eradicator. I've been trying to get it look right for frellin' hours (twin-barrel turreted heavy grav tank on four grav "treads") and I just cannot get it right... I thought the turret should be connected to the "treads" by some sort of pylon/spur, but I could not get it to look right at all. Now I've dropped the hull down to contact with the "treads" so it now looks more like a Mammoth/Apocalypse tank than I'd sorta intended (especially as there's a possibility I might wanna do an actual one for the Soviets). Still, at least it looks less crap now. Guh. Don't think I've ever had quite so much trouble with a model before. (Possibly because I didn't scribble this one up first, because even if I had, it wouldn't have helped.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn
    WRITE IT BRO
    Given my current rate of fanfiction production (that is, one every five years or so), I predict I would be able to write this in about 2025. On the one hoof, the most recent one out of two I've written as an equally silly Naruto genera switch (Naruto-as-comic-book-style-(specically-DC)-superhero), so it is even in the realm of stupid-enough-for-me-to-consider. On the other hoof, I've not got really any silly ideas to actually write about this, unlike I have for other things I've not written yet (like that Harry Potter parody, He-Ron and Gingers on the Universe...)

I thought we had a deal.
    Well, I was going to point out the Aotrs is more than capable of making deals with more than one person/group at a time (and the more the malevolenter), but then this:

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn
    So... what you're saying is... If I can seduce Braz, SiuiS comes as a package deal?

Oh good!
    (handcuffs you to the bed, locks the door)
    (Wouldn't want anypony BARGING IN now, would we? (wide grin) Oh SiuiiiiiiiiiS come help me with your dearest here.
    And it struck me that now probably isn't the best time...

*backs away slowly*

Raise the shields, LT, I'm just gonna but up all my defensive buffs now...
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-08-02 at 04:54 PM.

14. - Top - End - #644

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    First gummy ponies with delicious pepperminty skulls. Now gummy ponies made out of radioactive mutating slime? I-I'm starting to feel a little scared...
    Scared? Now, why would you be feeling scared?

15. - Top - End - #645
    Ogre in the Playground

Pinkie runs on the Party Party ticket every election, but they always seem to forget to put her on the ballot.

16. - Top - End - #646
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    Pinkie runs on the Party Party ticket every election, but they always seem to forget to put her on the ballot.
    "Seem" to "Forget."
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

17. - Top - End - #647
    Troll in the Playground

Scared? Now, why would you be feeling scared?
    Oh gee, I dunno. Maybe it's a combination of the horror at suddenly wanting to crunch on pony skulls mixed with a desire to not have my DNA twisted in a chemical blender, coupled to the weird wire-crossing of reading F:E where such a thing might actually be possible (and Pinkie is even creepier than normal in that universe, so that emoticon is kinda terrifying me right now)...so no, I have no idea what it could be!
    And I'm totally kidding...don't take the above the wrong way...I just like mock rage

DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #648
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Yeeeeah. I shoulda known it'd have that effect. Enjoy your nightmare fuel and don't say I didn't warn you.
    ...yeah, my thought to that was somewhere between 'Awesome' and 'kinky' so uh. I'm a horrible pony?

D'awwww, Lixie hugs are best hugs! Thanks!
    YAY! ^^

Encourage me. xD

Sounds like a typical day to me too ><
    Hee. I have an excuse, I have to keep up with you mad american ponies.

Yes XD yes it is. Reminds me of a picture of Axel (Kingdom Hearts 2) and Tifa (Final Fantasy XII) in a shower I saw once.
    (snicker)

Oh no~ You misunderstand: start anything invloving SiuiS and I come along in the package. And no pony had better forget it.
    ...so... if I flirt with SiuiS, I get Braz too. And if I flirt with Braz, Siuis follows her meekly?
    This is seeming win-win for Lixie.

But... How did... Wha.... But there are two of us..... One of Lix.
    This doesn't make any sense!!!

Besides, how's he supposed to get in here with the door locked >>
    He came through the door before I shut it. >_>

Plus, sense? This is a ponythread and I'm a goddess!

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Well, I was going to point out the Aotrs is more than capable of making deals with more than one person/group at a time (and the more the malevolenter), but then this:

And it struck me that now probably isn't the best time...

*backs away slowly*

Raise the shields, LT, I'm just gonna but up all my defensive buffs now...
    So... are you a biophiliac, honey? I'll be your Rarity if I'll be your Spike.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

19. - Top - End - #649
    Ogre in the Playground

I am now picturing a mayoral debate where Twilight and the Mayor are launching mud slinging attacks... AT THEMSELVES. In a desperate bid to make the other one look good.

I'm a terrible mayor! Under my stewardship, I've run Ponyville right into the ground!

Oh? And how do you reply to allegations of misconduct and corruption under my administration? Ponyville deserves a mayor they can trust: Twilight Sparkle!
    And don't forget the classic empty a bottle of liquor in one and smash the glass against a wall tactic.

And Sweetie Belle is the best unicorn, period. But Scootaloo is just the right mix of adorable, rough and tumble and misplaced earnestness.
    But Scootaloo is disqualified by account of being a chicken.

Spoiler
    Show

But I figured out why you're drawn to Scootaloo: [fanon alert]
    Spoiler
    Show
    She's Soarin's daughter. He had an affair with his flying teacher when he joined the Wonderbolts. She didn't tell him because he was too young and the responsibility would have been to much for him. Also she didn't wanted to go to jail for statutory rape of a minor.
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

20. - Top - End - #650
    Firbolg in the Playground

We need to have a running count of 'best filly'

We already have one Sweetie, one Scoot, and one Twilight.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

21. - Top - End - #651
    Troll in the Playground

And don't forget the classic empty a bottle of liquor in one and smash the glass against a wall tactic.

But Scootaloo is disqualified by account of being a chicken.

Spoiler
    Show

But I figured out why you're drawn to Scootaloo: [fanon alert]
    Spoiler
    Show
    She's Soarin's daughter. He had an affair with his flying teacher when he joined the Wonderbolts. She didn't tell him because he was too young and the responsibility would have been to much for him. Also she didn't wanted to go to jail for statutory rape of a minor.
    ... oh man... that's... I am SO tempted to fanonize that...

So Scootaloo's mom left Ollie Jump AND she's adopted? WOW.

22. - Top - End - #652
    Ettin in the Playground

Yeah, I get the impression that it's hit-or-miss. Iveseen two episodes. One was a waste of 15 minutes. The other had a Ginger RazQol step down and start mind controlling people into singing in a musical.

I am recording the series for the sole purpose of seeing what's so hilarious about this "aquatic man" or whatever he is.
    It took me just a second to realize which episode the second one was, and then I couldn't stop grinning. Oh, gosh. I will never be able to watch the Music Meister again without thinking of him as Razqol.

Midnight. Always Midnight! Always driving posters ponysane!

She always a sidekick, some pony wonder at her call.
    Her utility horn holds everything - can't find that at the mall!
    Her good friend Shimmer's superfast, at bondage she's no phony
    It's a good thing we've got Bobcat, because she really drives us pony!

She's the daughter of Luna, you see, her magic's super cool
    She's always got the answers, she makes our OCs look like fools
    She's got no superpowers, she's just really horny
    It's a good thing we've got Bobcat, because she really drives us pony!

Even without Djinnification, she's tougher than she seems-
    Other posters often ask: why is she always the top pony?
    She drives us pony
    She drives us pony
    SHE DRIVES US PONY~

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    This is normal for an active author. On the one hoof, it's a sign you're improving. On the other hoof, it's something you have to learn to ignore to a certain extent, or you become like me, not moving because you're terrified of being sniffed out as a fraud, and begin to consider silence the preferable option to quantity or quality.
    I get that with my work upon occasion, either because I haven't shown it to anyone and thus it is horrible, or I have shown it to people and how the hay am I going to live up to it?

So, yeah, a lot like you. I guess we can form Terrified Authors Anonymous? I badger you bi-weekly about Rainbows, you punch me until I keep working on Heroics and Sidereal Graces (working title).

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Ido Nos View Post
    ^This is equally applicable to artists. I would like to draw all day every day, except that I haaaate my work.
    I can literally write pretty much all day for the rest of the week until school starts... it's just that, without any deadlines or anything between me and TF2, I can't make myself sit down for a few hours and bash my brains out on the keyboard.

But we can improve, my friend! We can get better at our art! I follow the path of Sanderson, he who wrote twelve fantasy novels before ever being published! Work every day! Ignore the flaws until it's editing time! And work at what you love!

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    When someone saw my spray on the pony TF2 server they commented "I like that guy's stuff." Anyone have an appropriate 'so awesome' or RD squee?
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Ido Nos View Post
    I'm not going to lie, the Pony Fortress 2 servers are pretty great places. I don't feel nearly out of place with my Pinkie Spy spray, and everyone's pretty chatty which is a good thing for me. I swear, there's this one server that I'm still not convinced that it's not running bots.

Also, the fact that all the sounds are ponies instead of the usual Unreal sounds everyone mods in, it's so refreshing. "Are you a SPY?!?!"
    Incidentally, I require information about these PF2 servers.

Not to procrastinate.

Just... you know. For later.

Honest.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

23. - Top - End - #653
    Troll in the Playground

*sings* We always hurt the ones we love...

But seriously, my vote is cast for Scoots as best all-around filly. Twilight is best unicorn filly, and Sweetie is best marshmallow.

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #654
    Titan in the Playground

Twilight. Easily twilight.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    It took me just a second to realize which episode the second one was, and then I couldn't stop grinning. Oh, gosh. I will never be able to watch the Music Meister again without thinking of him as Razqol.
    I think of him as 'that charrie played by NPH who my mother/best friend.sister/it's a long story has a crush on'.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

25. - Top - End - #655
    Barbarian in the Playground

Filly Dash. hands down.
    Spoiler
    Show
    ADVENTURE!!!!!

My current story ponies-Ponylagann in the Ponythread.
    Spoiler
    Show

NightScream
    Ponyard
    SkyRocket
    Filly Pokey Pierce

26. - Top - End - #656
    Troll in the Playground

...Oh god. I... I have no words. Seriously. Why does this exist? That is just so depressing! D:
    Eeeyup.

Why yes in fact I do. Just as a heads up, spoilered for language. (If I'm about to get mod-smacked for this someone tell me and I'll go out of my way to censor it, but IMO that kills 95% of the point! )

EDIT: On second thought... Yeah no. I don't want a moderation.

EDIT 2: Crude Censorship: Ahoy!

Spoiler
    Show
    Nice. I often have the same attitude as Dash there, try as I may to avoid it.

See, while that is disturbing, it's the weird sort of disturbing that makes me wonder exactly what's going on on that picture. Why is she changing? What's causing it? Is it permanent, or is it sort of like some sort of weird 'werepony' deal?
    She failed her save against Baleful Ponymorph.

...or maybe Flesh to Candy.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionoftheVoid View Post
    However true that may be, they're not making it up. Wowie zowie indeed.
    She asked for it.

Literally. It was a birthday present.

...yeah, my thought to that was somewhere between 'Awesome' and 'kinky' so uh. I'm a horrible pony?
    Naw. I've saved worse things to my hard drive. Like the aformentioned tentacle pics.

Transformation is just one of those things I don't get.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus

My favourite pony changes every week or so. This week... ummm, put me down for Pinkie Pie.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

27. - Top - End - #657
    Ogre in the Playground

So I can chancel my plans of eloping with SiuiS to Mongolia and start an moustache growing club?

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    Ah, the Party Party. I like their platform compulsory serving of asparagus at breakfast, free corsets for the under-fives, and the abolition of slavery. (Don't worry, the last one was just put in for a joke)

Do it, I know you want it. Don't restrain yourself.

just think of the possibilities: Soarin will be around at the Sweet Acres, so he will meet her regularly when she plays with Applebloom. And unless Rainbow Dash starts acknowledging her existence she needs someone to help her with learning how to fly. Think about her growing relationship when he fills a gap in her live. The trouble when he and Applejack find out the truth. When Applejack thinks she's not so special to him, that there's a daughter he must care about. The rebuilding of the relationship. You want that.

just look at this image with the above mindset:

Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Welf; 2011-08-02 at 05:30 PM.
    ― Joseph Stalin

28. - Top - End - #658
    Troll in the Playground

*sings* We always hurt the ones we love...

But seriously, my vote is cast for Scoots as best all-around filly. Twilight is best unicorn filly, and Sweetie is best marshmallow.
    Please. Please someone talk me out of this. I love this idea so much for all the wrong reasons. It can be revealed during him and Applejack's wedding toast.

Apple Bloom: You mind yer auntie now.

Scootaloo (sobs)

The best part is, SOARIN OPENLY TOLD APPLEJACK THAT HE'D BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK A FEW TIMES. Sure, him having a bastard daughter (sorry, I love using the word in its actual, technical meaning) wasn't expected. At all.

The only problem is, what to do with Ollie Jump. The whole "in my fanon adoptive father" thing complicates things a bit.
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-08-02 at 05:30 PM.

29. - Top - End - #659

Please. Please someone talk me out of this. I love this idea so much for all the wrong reasons. It can be revealed during him and Applejack's wedding toast.

Apple Bloom: You mind yer auntie now.

Scootaloo (sobs)

The best part is, SOARIN OPENLY TOLD APPLEJACK THAT HE'D BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK A FEW TIMES. Sure, him having a bastard daughter (sorry, I love using the word in its actual, technical meaning) wasn't expected. At all.

The only problem is, what to do with Ollie Jump. The whole "in my fanon adoptive father" thing complicates things a bit.
    I may have to change my Applejack OTP for this. You have rocked the core foundations that I hold dear.

OTP is sacred... *Sniff*
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-08-02 at 05:31 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #660
    Troll in the Playground

I may have to change my Applejack OTP for this. You have rocked the core foundations that I hold dear.

OTP is sacred... *Sniff*
    What rocks this to the core? And blame Sweetie Welf. His adorable goatee/mustache is very convincing.