New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Barbarian in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    ...I feel this is my fault though. I feel like ever since I stepped into this thread, all I've done is mess things up and make things worse. I feel as if I'm the only one responsible for this madness and Roland's repeated warnings. Every time I try to make things better, or watch my behavior, I slip back into my repeated patterns no matter how I try. And even though I never wish to, I know that my apologies are quickly starting to ring hollow, no matter how sincere they may be.

I should do more, and I know I should, and yet I don't. The blame lies with me.

Roland, feel free to pin this on me. I'm the one who is responsible.
    Coffee, that's a little ridiculous. Roland's first warining was looooong after you started posting. We're a community here. One person can't be held responsible for the entire thread. Especially when the person in question did not contribute to the problem in question. However, I think that if we wish to continue this discussion, we should take it to PM.

EDIT: I see that I have been ninja'd and may have come off as a little harsh. sorry about that. That sounded like something I would say when I was younger and don't want you to be walked over the way I was. Nor do I want to lose you.

EDIT: I see we'll also have to change number 11 of plot table 3. I suggest that we change it to "in a musical" as that will make Shiny happy.

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

Coffee, I feel the same way. It's just part of Roland's fear aura...

I'll post Redcloak/Haley one of these days. And perhaps we should keep the interesting biology debates somewhere else. TIE (Take It Elsewhere), as they say on the SJG forums...

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Titan in the Playground

I might try and come up with a Redcloak/Miko thing tomorrow if I have time between another story, English homework, and "the colony". It will be tough, but I think it shows potential.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Titan in the Playground

RedcloakMiko? Haha. XD
    Uh, just pointing out that if you're taking offtopic things elsewhere, we did start a random crack thread on FF for pretty much that exact reason. (Eyeroll)
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

5. - Top - End - #1415

...I feel this is my fault though. I feel like ever since I stepped into this thread, all I've done is mess things up and make things worse. I feel as if I'm the only one responsible for this madness and Roland's repeated warnings. Every time I try to make things better, or watch my behavior, I slip back into my repeated patterns no matter how I try. And even though I never wish to, I know that my apologies are quickly starting to ring hollow, no matter how sincere they may be.

coffee, I think no one is to blame,epecially not you. We get on the same topic on one thing, and we start talking. not sure but that might just be human nature. If we know something, we state it.

on crack related news,I will be working on old ideas . Just something till I think of a great new series to follow up Rogue love.
    Avatar of a Drow priestess by Teutonic Knight.

This is where I put my writings. Want to take a look?

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Orc in the Playground

Calm down, Coffee; your paranoid guilt would have some justification if you were the only one bringing up the topics, but you weren't. Every one of us is somewhat responsible because we all know the rules and made bad decisions anyway. From now on I'll try to be more observant about the conversation and actively try to steer it if I think it's going to wrong way; I'm sure we all will now with this hanging over our heads. (And don't forget we have a seperate forum on FF.net now for discussion of anything that might be unwelcome here.)

Anyway, I liked the second chapter of your story Sereg, and I have a question: The implication seems to be that Tsukiko hasn't taken any levels in her divine magic class (Cleric) yet, has she started taking levels in whatever she'll learn her arcane magic from yet?

And yes, muscial crackfic FTW.
    That's what she said.
    Susan Sto Helit avatar by Felyndiira.

7. - Top - End - #1417

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyDelusion View Post

And yes, muscial crackfic FTW.
    hmmm idea.ElanxV in a play and it leads to a moment that elan kisses v when he was supposed to kiss the female lead.

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Banned

Hmmm...I have an idea for a fic, hopefully i manage to get something out this week.

It involves...Ah but that would be telling.
    ...WORLD DOMINATION!
    Dammit.

"SPYDAHS!"
    "What?"
    "Da SPYDAHS! They are coming to get us!"
    "Have you been reading 'Time Paradox' again?"
    "Yes...SPYDAHS!"
    "Would you stop talking about spiders? Please?"
    "AH GRASSHOPPER"
    ""

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
    Eh?
    Spoiler
    Show

It's a forum tradition. XD

But seriously, if it wasn't all just in V's head, under what circumstances do you think Redcloak would have an affair?
    Hmm...
    Argments over Reddy's commitment to Gobbotopia could drive them apart, especially if Reddy had to take time away from home. Vaarsuvius is going to be aging (slowly, admittedly, but still) which if nothing else could lead to them no longer having the same worldviews; Reddy might still be ambitious and could become more and more attatched to his thriving goblin nation while V just wants him to focus on raising their family. Or maybe V will get bored and want to go out adventuring like she did before.

What about after the initial reaction?
    It's hard to know, because it's not a situation we've seen V in before. She's put a lot of emotional investment into their relationship, far more that she's ever put into something else, except perhaps magic (and we saw how badly she reacted when that failed her). She'd probably try to find someone to talk to to stave off a mental breakdown, although she wouldn't tell them what was wrong, not without a lot of encouragement.

And congrats--you've inspired me to try to flesh them out a little further than just comic relief in something or other. Either one of my ongoing stories or in a one-shot. They do deserve some visible depth, or at least being something other than caricatures.
    Good to see those two getting some more screen time.

Here's the first installment (I think there'll be three or four by the time I'm done; I would've done it all at once, but my computer had a virus and I couldn't do anything yesterday) of a little AulaxTiberiusxAarindarius story:
    *squee!*

Quote Originally Posted by Roland St. Jude View Post
    Sheriff of Moddingham: Incest, pedophilia, and other things widely illegal are sure-fire ways to get this thread locked permanently. Don't mention, discuss, or write/draw about these things here. C'mon people, I'm pretty much begging you to keep things in the obviously acceptable zone or I will have to lock this thread permanently.
    I think this is our cue to start continuing discussions of a more serious nature over on FF.net. Maybe a thread for character discussion would get things started.

...Wait, does this mean no more Vaarsuvius/Vaarsuvius?
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-03-03 at 10:51 AM.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

10. - Top - End - #1420

Griffon

Anyway, I liked the second chapter of your story Sereg, and I have a question: The implication seems to be that Tsukiko hasn't taken any levels in her divine magic class (Cleric) yet, has she started taking levels in whatever she'll learn her arcane magic from yet?
    Ooh. I like questions. They mean that people are interested. To answer, Tsukiko is effectively a level 1 human commoner. If she takes a class level before maximum human starting age for the easiest classes (19 which has now been retconned to be sooner than I originally planned), she can replace the commoner level with her new class level. (This is how I rule it in my campaigns. Other people don't necessarily do it that way.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril
    Unfortunately, that's what it looks like. Goodbye, my favourite pairing.

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    I think this is our cue to start continuing discussions of a more serious nature over on FF.net. Maybe a thread for character discussion would get things started.

I guess so... also no non-consensual sex since that's illegal pretty much everywhere (and that's a good thing). Still, it could have been worse - Roland has been bending over backwards to avoid banning us. Ah, well...

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

12. - Top - End - #1422

Seriously? No. You're not the one responsible. If anyone specific is responsible, it's me. I'm the habitual trend-bucker with absolutely no sense of what is appropriate for where and what's not. We'll just move any inappropriate conversations over to FF, and I'll try to keep my mouth shut/keyboard off a little more often.

Spoiler
    Show
    Picture!

It's a forum tradition. XD
    That made me giggle! :D

Hmm...
    Argments over Reddy's commitment to Gobbotopia could drive them apart, especially if Reddy had to take time away from home. Vaarsuvius is going to be aging (slowly, admittedly, but still) which if nothing else could lead to them no longer having the same worldviews; Reddy might still be ambitious and could become more and more attatched to his thriving goblin nation while V just wants him to focus on raising their family. Or maybe V will get bored and want to go out adventuring like she did before.
    I can see how that could make them distant, but I don't see how that would make either of them cheat. They're not particularly promiscuous people, and they would still love each other even from a distance, so...

It's hard to know, because it's not a situation we've seen V in before. She's put a lot of emotional investment into their relationship, far more that she's ever put into something else, except perhaps magic (and we saw how badly she reacted when that failed her). She'd probably try to find someone to talk to to stave off a mental breakdown, although she wouldn't tell them what was wrong, not without a lot of encouragement.
    And what about Reddy? I mean, he'd never want to hurt her. And he'd never want to just throw their relationship away...

I've started a new thread. Everyone who wants to keep up the darker discussion should move it there.

Keep it to the Back Alley.

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    Still, it could have been worse - Roland has been bending over backwards to avoid banning us. Ah, well...
    That's true. Roland has been nice about this, but we have to at least meet him halfway. I'll do my best to move my side of the discussion onto FF, and as usual, I'll try to keep my stories posted here vague and PG-13.

Spoiler
    Show

The April Squickies Award for Best Crack Pairing Story

Thank you so much to Kaytara for the avatar! It's of Redcloak's and Vaarsuvius's love child.

13. - Top - End - #1423

ClericGuy

Thank you, everyone! :D Man, I can't believe I got through this many years.

*gets squashed by kitten hug* *chokes from love* Looks like I don't have another one in me!
    *straightens Water-Smurf back up*
    Don't be silly. You have many years to come. You're another year smarter now. (and being smarter means you can write more pairings)

Hey! I thought I could do the kitty hug! *Kitty hug*
    Sounds like you don't get enough love at the animal shelter, so you need a big kitty hug also. *kitty hug*

Uhm, to get back on the acceptable train...I figured out the plot for Crystal/Grand Larcener (Who will be named Kyo)/Therkla. School setting yet again. (I'll post it tomorrow.)

Nobody's related, everyone's over the age of consent, and nothing above a pg/pg-13 rating! See, everyone's happy!

*Starts sweating nervously*
    Seriously? No. You're not the one responsible. If anyone specific is responsible, it's me. I'm the habitual trend-bucker with absolutely no sense of what is appropriate for where and what's not. We'll just move any inappropriate conversations over to FF, and I'll try to keep my mouth shut/keyboard off a little more often.
    We don't really need to go blaming ourselves for all of this. We all contributed. It was an unintentional community effort. Lets just kindly nod our heads, and go forward from there. Everyone's then happy.

That's true. Roland has been nice about this, but we have to at least meet him halfway. I'll do my best to move my side of the discussion onto FF, and as usual, I'll try to keep my stories posted here vague and PG-13.
    Roland has been nice to us. Now we need to be nice to him.
    Your local Cleric.

Cleric of the Murphy's Law Thread
    (yes, that is possible)

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Ogre in the Playground

I can see how that could make them distant, but I don't see how that would make either of them cheat.
    I suppose I just don't understand what makes people have affairs.

And what about Reddy? I mean, he'd never want to hurt her. And he'd never want to just throw their relationship away...
    What if he thought V was cheating on him?
    DeviantArt

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Titan in the Playground

Well, we know that she wouldn't take it lying down, but what would she do? Lash out at Reddy? Lash out at the woman she thought he was sleeping with? Get angry? Get upset? Demand that he cease cheating and figure that's the end of it? What?
    Disintegrate
    Gust of Wind
    Now can we please continue with our marriage?

Thank you, everyone! :D Man, I can't believe I got through this many years.

*gets squashed by kitten hug* *chokes from love* Looks like I don't have another one in me!
    Wee! Forum pile-up on Water-Smurf!

*jumps*
    Last edited by Asta Kask; 2010-03-03 at 12:49 PM.

― Tim Fargo

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Ogre in the Playground

Disintegrate
    Gust of Wind
    Now can we please continue with our marriage?
    *backs away slowly*

*jumps*
    *leaps*
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-03-03 at 01:27 PM.
    DeviantArt

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Banned

*jumps*
    *Jumps on top of the pile*

...5 tons of dragon isn't to much is it?

CRACK

Who was that, did i kill someone by accident when i joined in?

I think i'm gonna end up making an account on FF.Net sometime soon.

"Silly dragon"
    "Shut up"
    Last edited by Closak; 2010-03-03 at 01:13 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1428

I suppose I just don't understand what makes people have affairs.
    ...Well, I guess that it makes them feel validated, or it provides them with a way to get out their anger towards their spouse (by betraying them they get revenge and so on). Or it satisfies their appetite when their spouse can't or won't keep up.

...I think I'm continuing this in the Back Alley before I edge onto bad territory.

What if he thought V was cheating on him?
    I think that he would at first be in denial, but if he felt that evidence was piling, he'd clam up and give Vaarsuvius the cold shoulder. He loves her dearly and would be scared to confront her about it, but he would still feel deeply hurt that she would do that to him.

Assuming V wasn't having an affair, she'd be rather confused and indignant at his new behavior.

*jumps*
    *chokes*

...This is revenge for the koala love hug, isn't it?

Spoiler
    Show

The April Squickies Award for Best Crack Pairing Story

Thank you so much to Kaytara for the avatar! It's of Redcloak's and Vaarsuvius's love child.

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Titan in the Playground

*chokes*

...This is revenge for the koala love hug, isn't it?
    What? Me?

*looks innocent*

*looks worried*

Has anyone seen the Caffeinated One today?

― Tim Fargo

20. - Top - End - #1430

What? Me?

*looks innocent*

*looks worried*

Has anyone seen the Caffeinated One today?
    I have not.

21. - Top - End - #1431
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by icastflare! View Post
    I have not.
    What, so now I'm not allowed to stay after school?

...Thanks guys. Though I still feel I should have told Water-Smurf to tone it down rather than perpetuate it...

I've got that crack pairing done in my mind, but I have to finish my homework first.

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Titan in the Playground

What, so now I'm not allowed to stay after school?
    Only if you report to us in triplicate first.

...Thanks guys. Though I still feel I should have told Water-Smurf to tone it down rather than perpetuate it...
    OTOH, you did get me to scrub something from my posts. No, I don't think Roland would have talked about closing down a thread if he had thought it was mainly the fault of his poster. Not his style.

I've got that crack pairing done in my mind, but I have to finish my homework first.
    Yay! Pairing!

― Tim Fargo

23. - Top - End - #1433

OTOH, you did get me to scrub something from my posts. No, I don't think Roland would have talked about closing down a thread if he had thought it was mainly the fault of his poster. Not his style.
    Well, I'll try to do a better job from now on.

Yay! Pairing!
    You know what's funny? This thread seems to have given me an immunity to squick-producing mental images. Or a least a really, really high saving throw.

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Titan in the Playground

You know what's funny? This thread seems to have given me an immunity to squick-producing mental images. Or a least a really, really high saving throw.
    Yes, well, given the situation I won't give you any tips on where to find them.

― Tim Fargo

25. - Top - End - #1435

Yes, well, given the situation I won't give you any tips on where to find them.
    I'm not going to go looking anyway.

Here's Therkla/Crystal/Grand Larcener (Kyo), the same high school as before, from Therkla's POV. Basically going as over the top as possible, making it all very, very silly.

Spoiler
    Show
    You know your school's messed up when, at Freshman Orientation Day, the principal does a demonstration of how to put on a condom...And most people already know how to do it. And you also know your school's messed up when there's only about two people in the school, Miko and Vaarsuvius (Okay, maybe Hinjo, Durkon, and Lien) who actually use the soundproofed practice rooms for their intended purpose. Oh and did I mention that not only is there a stairwell on the west side of school that everyone knows to stay away from, but that once the superintendent caught almost twenty students there, at once, together, in various stages of undress?

Compared to everyone else here, I'm a prude. I mean, I've only been with Crystal, and peeped on Haley and Elan a few times. I've never even been in a threesome until last week!

Oh, you want to know about that, do you? Well, okay.

That day was starting off badly. Really badly. Let's just say that when I woke up, instead of putting my pajamas in the hamper, I accidentally put them in the toilet. It got worse from there.

I knew that Crystal and I needed to finalize some plans for the weekend and have some fun in the soundproofed rooms beforehand. So I walked down to the music room, eating my lunch as I walked (And no, I did NOT grope Elan's ass as I walked by), and what did I see?

I saw Kyo, who was making out with Crystal! And she was pressed up against the wall with a hand up her skirt!

I started yelling at the two of them; even in this nuthouse it's a general courtesy to ask your boyfriend/girlfriend before doing something like that! Crystal started complaining that I hadn't used my flexibility in a while, and I started yelling that I wanted to be in a threesome too, and Kyo was just standing there confused. Then both of them stared at my half-finished meal that I was squeezing in my hand.

This may seem as a bit of a surprise to you, but I actually like to cook. That thing I was eating? It's actually one of my own creations. It's a fried banana, dipped in chocolate sauce, then wrapped in a crepe. It's actually pretty good; do you want one?

Oh yeah, what happened. So they were staring at the half-finished banana crepe, and all of a sudden I got an idea of how to get their...Attention.

So I wrapped my legs around the music stand like this, and swallowed the rest of the banana in one bite like this, leaving the crepe intact, and then pulled it out whole like this, and...Why do you have that look on your face?

In any case, after that little performance, the two of them quickly invited me to join in. Turns out that Kyo and Crystal had gone "shopping" before school. And their parents were gone that weekend. And that what we did in the soundproofed room was just a "rehearsal" if you will. Heh. Took the three of us twenty minutes to clean up the place afterwards, and I'm sure there's still some stains on the carpeting.

Best. Weekend. Ever.

Thoughts? I just wanted to make it really silly.
    Last edited by CoffeeIncluded; 2010-03-03 at 06:33 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Titan in the Playground

Thoughts? I just wanted to make it really silly.
    You made me laugh, you made me smile... I liked it!

On a side note, there was a standing demand from our Student Council in my High School to have "sex rooms" - rooms where the students could retreat when they felt the itch. It was never granted.

― Tim Fargo

27. - Top - End - #1437

You made me laugh, you made me smile... I liked it!

On a side note, there was a standing demand from our Student Council in my High School to have "sex rooms" - rooms where the students could retreat when they felt the itch. It was never granted.
    Thanks! What was your favorite part?

Fun Fact: The thing with the PJs in the toilet actually happened to me this morning. I was really tired.

.................................................. ..
    ...Wow.
    Just...Wow.

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Titan in the Playground

I loved it. All of it. XD

Aww, poor you!
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Titan in the Playground

Thanks! What was your favorite part?
    Banana crepe FTW!

Fun Fact: The thing with the PJs in the toilet actually happened to me this morning. I was really tired.
    How are you sleeping nowadays? *worried look*

.................................................. ..
    ...Wow.
    Just...Wow.
    Yeah, but like I said, it never got granted. But yeah, there were earnest people earnestly arguing for it. Care to take it up in your high school?

― Tim Fargo

30. - Top - End - #1440

Banana crepe FTW!
    I might have actually done that at one point without understanding the innuendo. It sounds tasty though.
    How are you sleeping nowadays? *worried look*
    Eh, last night my brother threw a temper tantrum while I was trying to study because he's not prepared for his bar mitsvah at the end of the month.

Yeah, but like I said, it never got granted. But yeah, there were earnest people earnestly arguing for it. Care to take it up in your high school?
    I'm on thin ice as it is.

I loved it. All of it. XD

Aww, poor you!
    Thanks!