New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FIM] Bridle Shores Dream World/Time Bubbles Thread

Mare Sleepover
    "Oh, yes... So...What exactly happens when we get made over? Can we re-roll our character sheets?"

At Silvermane's birthday party, they had introduced Foxglove to tabletop gaming (she had played a were-bear who shapeshifts into a bear and when she was really mad, shapeshifted into a bear), and this was about her grasp of making things and party activities.

---

[Foal Sleepover]

Pyrite bowed, pony-style.

"Thank you, thank you... Anyone else got a story, or another story, or should we switch things?"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

The flattery about his fitness gave him an ego boost, at least somepony was finally acknowledging it. He donned a bashful smile and bobbed a little. "I...I like you....you are pretty, for a sorta older filly not yet a mare and stuff. I dunno...I mean what will this do to our friendship?"
    "I promise it won't affect our friendship, alright?" The impostor tells him. "For now, they're probably wondering where we are, so we should get back downstairs." The impostor's horn starts glowing, and she disappears completely. From what Spark knows of Smoothie, it's safe to assume she probably teleported downstairs. Well, it would be safe to assume that if it were actually, her.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-07-12 at 07:51 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    Mare Sleepover
    "Oh, yes... So...What exactly happens when we get made over? Can we re-roll our character sheets?"

At Silvermane's birthday party, they had introduced Foxglove to tabletop gaming (she had played a were-bear who shapeshifts into a bear and when she was really mad, shapeshifted into a bear), and this was about her grasp of making things and party activities.
    "Yeah. You have to roll up your stats. Mane. Eyes, Cheeks, Lips. Dress, and Tail." says Purple as she pushes over the makeover box of supplies.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Troll in the Playground

[Foal Sleepover]

Pyrite bowed, pony-style.

"Thank you, thank you... Anyone else got a story, or another story, or should we switch things?"

"Maybe we should play a party game or something? Unless Garion has a story he'd like to tell, he hasn't had a turn in that,"
    Cloud playfully ribbed her friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "I promise it won't affect our friendship, alright?" The impostor tells him. "For now, they're probably wondering where we are, so we should get back downstairs." The impostor's horn starts glowing, and she disappears completely. From what Spark knows of Smoothie, it's safe to assume she probably teleported downstairs. Well, it would be safe to assume that if it were actually, her.
    Spark stood there in awkward silence for a while, trying to assess what just happened here. Apparently an older pretty filly had an interest him who he thought didn't like him that way. It kinda made him feel like hot stuff. It was doing something to him. But it was still weird and confusing. Ah well.

He puffed out his chest and decided to put on a cool demeanor, he put his goggles over his eyes and strutted back to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Yeah. You have to roll up your stats. Mane. Eyes, Cheeks, Lips. Dress, and Tail." says Purple as she pushes over the makeover box of supplies.

Gearstride looked over at the box curiously, recalling the walk she and Silverpine had downtown some weeks ago. Where she spoke of what he thought with her mane all done up..

Anyways, the xanadu mare scooted over to watch. "Oh? Whatcha gonna do with her? Make up wise?"

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Titan in the Playground

Throughout the next two stories, Garion huddled close to his flashlight, listening with rapt attention. He'd...he'd never heard such horrible things in all his life. The first one was just a story, but Pyrite said he heard it from a friend and everything! That must've meant it was true! He had so many questions to ask Gwyn...if only the morning could get here sooner...

"Maybe we should play a party game or something? Unless Garion has a story he'd like to tell, he hasn't had a turn in that,"
    Cloud playfully ribbed her friend.
    "Party game!" he said quickly. "I-I think we should do a party game."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gearstride looked over at the box curiously, recalling the walk she and Silverpine had downtown some weeks ago. Where she spoke of what he thought with her mane all done up..

Anyways, the xanadu mare scooted over to watch. "Oh? Whatcha gonna do with her? Make up wise?"
    Purple examines her friend's face. She walks around her humming, caressing her own chin, and pointing at things professoriallly. "I was thinking...blue? Blue blush."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Ooooh....mebbe something like....uhm....OH...we could play Once Upon A Time...!" Cloud suggested with enthusiasm.

'Twas then Spark returned to the reading room and rejoined the others. "Uh...sorry about just disappearing off like that...nature calls..heheh..uhm...what did I miss?" He asked the group his eyes glancing at Smoothie for a while, a tiny smile on his face before he sat down on a pillow and relaxed.
    -------------

Mare's Slumber Party

Purple examines her friend's face. She walks around her humming, caressing her own chin, and pointing at things professorially. "I was thinking...blue? Blue blush."

"Mmm, you're the quasi-professional, heheh,"
    She commented and watched, taking the role of the observer, make up was not her forte.

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Troll in the Playground

"Once Upon a Time? What's that?"

Pyrite asked as he settled back onto his cushion.

---

"...What sort of blue?"

She asked, her eyes flickering across the make-up supplies. Flicker. Flicker. Then she settled and stared at them intently. Anyone who knew her well would guess she was nervous.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Mare's Slumber Party

"Mmm, you're the quasi-professional, heheh,"
    She commented and watched, taking the role of the observer, make up was not her forte.
    "...What sort of blue?"

She asked, her eyes flickering across the make-up supplies. Flicker. Flicker. Then she settled and stared at them intently. Anyone who knew her well would guess she was nervous.
    "This blue." she said as if the ponies could see her words. Well maybe the blind one could.
    "And red for you and Mystic, Gear."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Troll in the Playground

"Once Upon a Time? What's that?"

Pyrite asked as he settled back onto his cushion.
    "Its where we get in a circle and take turns telling a story, maybe like ten words, and then the next pony continues where the other last left off. The sillier the better," Cloud explained and laid spread eagle on the pillow as she stretched. Spark in the mean while sat quietly and listened, occasionally sneaking a glance at Smoothie.

"This blue." she said as if the ponies could see her words. Well maybe the blind one could.
    "And red for you and Mystic, Gear."

"Red? Like Dr Cola can red?"
    Gear asked looking at the make up.

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Ogre in the Playground

"Maybe we should play a party game or something? Unless Garion has a story he'd like to tell, he hasn't had a turn in that," Cloud playfully ribbed her friend.
    "Um, y-yes. Party game. That sounds good," said Heartflight. It may be true that she was only a little foal in body, but mature in mind ... but she'd never really handled scary stories well.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]'Twas then Spark returned to the reading room and rejoined the others. "Uh...sorry about just disappearing off like that...nature calls..heheh..uhm...what did I miss?" He asked the group his eyes glancing at Smoothie for a while, a tiny smile on his face before he sat down on a pillow and relaxed.
    Dawn Blossom smirked at Spark as he returned. "Welcome back. We were beginning to think you'd fallen in," she teased.

-----------------

Meanwhile, at the other slumber party, White Truffle decided to take up talking with Gearstride. "So, Gearstride," she said. "What kinds of exotic culinary masterpieces have you seen on your travels, hmmm?"

Silvermane was occupying herself by playing with the animals, still more comfortable with them than the other ponies. She was content to sit there, snuggled with Sugar, Maya and the other animals, and watch everypony.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Um, y-yes. Party game. That sounds good," said Heartflight. It may be true that she was only a little foal in body, but mature in mind ... but she'd never really handled scary stories well.

'Yea, so ah suggested Once Upon A Time, which ah esplain'd to Pyrite right now,"
    Cloud grinned.

Dawn Blossom smirked at Spark as he returned. "Welcome back. We were beginning to think you'd fallen in," she teased.

"Hahah....funny,"
    He made a face and shook his head though he was still in good spirits and didn't take real offense to it. He returned to the current topic at hoof.
    -----------------

Meanwhile, at the other slumber party, White Truffle decided to take up talking with Gearstride. "So, Gearstride," she said. "What kinds of exotic culinary masterpieces have you seen on your travels, hmmm?"

"Sugar and green chili enchiladas from Mexicolt, comes to mind first, being the most recent place I visited,"
    She answered a little glad to be distracted from the whole make up stuff. "the locales were real swell about it."

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Titan in the Playground

"Its where we get in a circle and take turns telling a story, maybe like ten words, and then the next pony continues where the other last left off. The sillier the better," Cloud explained and laid spread eagle on the pillow as she stretched. Spark in the mean while sat quietly and listened, occasionally sneaking a glance at Smoothie.
    "Eh, how about something else? It sounds like the kind of thing that'd get old quick." Plus, Benson, think about how long it would take to get this to move along if we did.

Smoothei noticed the glances, but didn't really think anything of it. After all, she had no idea what had transpired in the bathroom.

Umbra decided to land on Smoothie's hat and give an enthusiastic squeak for no particular reason.

Mare Slumber party

"I don't mind makeovers. So long as whoever is doing them knows what they're doing." Mystic chimed in.

"I uh...I've been told I don't look good with makeup, so I'll stay out of the makeovers if that's okay." Eclaire said.

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, how about a dare-game? Not Truth or Dare, because the Truths are never fun... And with a few ground rules. Nothing gross or stupid-dangerous."

'gross' handily covered all sorts of things, including enforced romantic behavior.

----
    "I-I see..."

Foxglove was not sure how she felt about make-up. Or makeovers. But she had agreed to this party, and to a certain extent that meant sticking this out.

Even if the only pony friend she had here was doing what she would rather do, even if that meant somewhat deserting her.

So rather than bolt, she squirmed slightly.

"...T-there's more to it than just make-up, right?"
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-07-14 at 08:15 AM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, how about a dare-game? Not Truth or Dare, because the Truths are never fun... And with a few ground rules. Nothing gross or stupid-dangerous."

'gross' handily covered all sorts of things, including enforced romantic behavior.
    Garion stopped fiddling with his flashlight (and nearly blinding himself) long enough to ask innocently, "What's a dare?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-14 at 08:19 AM.

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Titan in the Playground

"Another good ground rule would be, you can't use a dare to make somepony tell the truth about something, even if that should be a given anyway." Smoothie added. "I'm not opposed to just 'dare' for a party game." Smoothie said.

Umbra gave an enthusiastic squeak about the idea.

Garion stopped fiddling with his flashlight (and nearly blinding himself) long enough to ask innocently, "What's a dare?"
    "Generally a challenge, especially to prove one's courage." Smoothie responded.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-07-14 at 02:01 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Troll in the Playground

"Right, right. Because then it'd just be like truth or dare, and that'd defeat the point. Additional: if you complete a dare, you get to dare the next pony of your choice. No dare-cycles where you just immediately dare the one who dared you. If you can't complete it, then you can shift that dare onto somepony else, maybe?"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Troll in the Playground

Foal Sleepover

Cloud pouted, she liked her idea very much and thought it was more fun than a lame game of Dare, it was like half less the fun of the full game and even less with added rules. She skulked away and dug her way into the pillow mountain and laid inside.

Spark meanwhile seemed a little enthusiastic about the game, he was a physical pony, so daring acts of daring was up his alley.

"Mmm...I wanna go first...in getting dared that is,"
    He said boldly and puffed his chest.

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"You know there is more to Makeovers than make up. There is mane and tail care. And pony pedies." says Purple. She tucks her face in the Makeover supply box and pops up with a brush in her mouth. "So so will be first to the shampoo?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Ogre in the Playground

"Sugar and green chili enchiladas from Mexicolt, comes to mind first, being the most recent place I visited,"
    She answered a little glad to be distracted from the whole make up stuff. "the locales were real swell about it."
    "You don't say!" exclaimed White Truffle. "Pray tell, how did the sugar work with the cheese in the enchiladas? Or, what kind of cheese did they use?"
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2012-07-15 at 12:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Troll in the Playground

"You know there is more to Makeovers than make up. There is mane and tail care. And pony pedies." says Purple. She tucks her face in the Makeover supply box and pops up with a brush in her mouth. "So so will be first to the shampoo?"
    She thought about it briefly, maybe Silverpine would have appreciated a nice, freshly shampoo'd mane to stroke done up with a fancy shampoo. "Mmmm, if no one else wants to volunteer first, I don't mind."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "You don't say!" exclaimed White Truffle. "Pray tell, how did the sugar work with the cheese in the enchiladas? Or, what kind of cheese did they use?"

"Well, it worked deliciously since the cheese used was this moist cheese they called queso fresco, its got a sweet vinegar-y taste all its on, also, corn tortillas, those are a must with their slightly earthy taste to keep it all from being too sweet with the added sprinkled sugar,"
    Gearstride recalled, her mouth watering in memory of it.

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Generally a challenge, especially to prove one's courage." Smoothie responded.
    That didn't make much more sense, but maybe it was just something you had to see. Garion got into the circle with the rest of the foals when-

Foal Sleepover

Cloud pouted, she liked her idea very much and thought it was more fun than a lame game of Dare, it was like half less the fun of the full game and even less with added rules. She skulked away and dug her way into the pillow mountain and laid inside.

Spark meanwhile seemed a little enthusiastic about the game, he was a physical pony, so daring acts of daring was up his alley.

"Mmm...I wanna go first...in getting dared that is,"
    He said boldly and puffed his chest.
    -Cloud up and dug herself into the pillow pile. Garion peeked around the other ponies, trying to see what she was doing. "Is that part of the dare game?"

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Troll in the Playground

"Dunno."

He shrugged.

"Alright... Spark Chaser, I dare you... To walk across a tight-rope!"

He found the two tallest objects in the room and tied his thinnest rope to them, creating a tightrope.

---

Foxglove kind of shrunk back since the attention was off of her for a moment.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Titan in the Playground

-Cloud up and dug herself into the pillow pile. Garion peeked around the other ponies, trying to see what she was doing. "Is that part of the dare game?"
    "No...I think Cloud feels a little insulted, and doesn't want to play." Smoothie says, feeling bad now.

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Troll in the Playground

"You think? I'm sorry, Cloud. We didn't mean it like that."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Troll in the Playground

"Don't worry about Cloud, she's just acting like a pain right now, so don't feel bad," Spark said quickly in Smoothie's defense. "Anyway, just ignore her right now, she'll come around eventually." He shrugged and went over to the tight rope. There was but a muffled of squeak of protest from among the pillows.

"Easy peezy task,"
    He smirked and trotted over and began to walk across it, using his wings for balance.

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Titan in the Playground

Garion divided his attention between watching Cloud in the pillow pile, and watching Spark's precarious tightrope walk. Now that certainly looked impressive, but there was just one thing nagging at him; "Is it cheating to use wings? You can just flap up to the wire if you fall."

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Troll in the Playground

"He's got a point. Fold 'em, Spark!"

Pyrite said with enthusiasm. Normally he'd be on his buddy's side, but this was a dare, after all. It needed daring.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She thought about it briefly, maybe Silverpine would have appreciated a nice, freshly shampoo'd mane to stroke done up with a fancy shampoo. "Mmmm, if no one else wants to volunteer first, I don't mind."
    Purple nods and pushes a chair over the sink in the corner. She takes the pout faucet head in her mouth. "Mutt scent mampoo moo youse mant?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Troll in the Playground

Garion divided his attention between watching Cloud in the pillow pile, and watching Spark's precarious tightrope walk. Now that certainly looked impressive, but there was just one thing nagging at him; "Is it cheating to use wings? You can just flap up to the wire if you fall."
    "He's got a point. Fold 'em, Spark!"

Pyrite said with enthusiasm. Normally he'd be on his buddy's side, but this was a dare, after all. It needed daring.
    He frowned, particularly at Pyrite, he thought Pyrite at least would know and understand. "Its not cheating to have them spread out...its cheating to use them to fly...which...I can't do anyway...."

Purple nods and pushes a chair over the sink in the corner. She takes the pout faucet head in her mouth. "Mutt scent mampoo moo youse mant?"
    "Something fruit based...like cucumber melon or something? That sounds like an interesting smell." She said as she multitasked getting her mane washed and talking to White Truffle.