New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default need a god awfully cheesy build

Changing gears here Wanting to go Necromancer I was thinking Cleric witch mytic theurge what are peoples thoughts of the cheeze I can pull with that?
    Last edited by Athear; 2017-07-16 at 03:56 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: need a god awfully cheesy build

*sigh*

We really should have a stickied thread somewhere for this kind of thing; it's a quite common request.

Also, why is this not in the 3.0/3.5/Pathfinder subforum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Tiefling View Post
    Is this a good OJEBUWIP WHAT IN THE NINE ABYSSES, or a bad OJFBUEWIP WHAT IN THE NINE ABYSSES?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Jake View Post
    "Oh no, I'm bleeding out of my eyes...it's only now that I see that the delivery fee isn't a substitute for tipping your pizza guy!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Arguss View Post
    "No" means "yes".
    Quote Originally Posted by daremetoidareyo View Post
    My other idea was to be a troglodyte were-cockroach and just smell bad in people's squares.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I thought i did post it there. sorry.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm not great at Pathfinder, but I can tell you that Sacred Geometry is capable of giving you free metamagic. It requires that you do complicated mathematics to do so, but if you're good enough at it or have a good algorithm, it's stupid strong.
    Kolyarut Avatar by Potatocubed.
    Quote Originally Posted by willpell View Post
    Only playing Tier 1s is like only eating in five-star restaurants [...] sometimes I just want a cheeseburger and some frogurt. Why limit yourself?
    Awards

5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateWench

Why did you make 2 duplicate threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Alright, let's do this.
    So the necessary skillset for a modern Major-General is Knowledge (Nature), Knowledge (History), Profession (Mathematician), Profession (Siege Engineer), Perform (oratory), Perform (singing), Perform (whistling), Speak Language, and Ride, as well as a solid baseline Intelligence score
    PM me for any games in the Toledo area!

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Viscount View Post
    I'm not great at Pathfinder, but I can tell you that Sacred Geometry is capable of giving you free metamagic. It requires that you do complicated mathematics to do so, but if you're good enough at it or have a good algorithm, it's stupid strong.
    And by complicated, we mean you need to know how to create zeros, and what happens when you multiply by it.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Okay so new cheez needed too this game will utilize All PF and All 3.5 books.
    I wish to build the most broken cleric necromancer I can build. my character is a 5th level Dragonborn cleric of Falazule with the Undeath and decay domains.
    I looked at the undead lord archetype how ever it would force me to get rid of decay for the death domain. If I can gain a third domain through feats or other non archetype/prestige class cheeze then I can take that Archtype.
    my end goal is to become a Litch eventualy.
    Last edited by Athear; 2017-07-14 at 07:34 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Athear View Post
    I wish to build the most broken cleric necromancer I can build. my character is a 5th level Dragonborn cleric of Falazule with the Undeath and decay domains.
    I looked at the undead lord archetype how ever it would force me to get rid of decay for the death domain. If I can gain a third domain through feats or other non archetype/prestige class cheeze then I can take that Archtype.
    3.5 plus PF is more cheese possible than either alone, so you have a lot to work with here.

Here's something useful for a necromancer: Blood Money. Did someone say "free undead minions"? There are other ways to do this, like Spellstitching, but that spell is easy and has no opportunity cost.

Once you get to Cleric 7: Consumptive Field + Divine Metamagic (Persist). Start the morning by killing a bunch of rats. Have enormous Strength and HP all day.

If the Pathfinder rules for playing monsters are being used, then various types of undead are solid options. Ghost, Vampire (several kinds), Lich, and Advanced Juju Zombie all reduce down to effectively +1 LA, and get Charisma to HP. If the 3.5 rules are being used, stick to Necropolitan if any.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by icefractal View Post
    3.5 plus PF is more cheese possible than either alone, so you have a lot to work with here.

Here's something useful for a necromancer: Blood Money. Did someone say "free undead minions"? There are other ways to do this, like Spellstitching, but that spell is easy and has no opportunity cost.

Once you get to Cleric 7: Consumptive Field + Divine Metamagic (Persist). Start the morning by killing a bunch of rats. Have enormous Strength and HP all day.

If the Pathfinder rules for playing monsters are being used, then various types of undead are solid options. Ghost, Vampire (several kinds), Lich, and Advanced Juju Zombie all reduce down to effectively +1 LA, and get Charisma to HP. If the 3.5 rules are being used, stick to Necropolitan if any.
    I would love the consumptive field trick, but I am more looking for the way to get an other domain.
    also as a blood money won't work for me.
    Last edited by Athear; 2017-07-14 at 09:41 PM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Banned

GreenSorcererElf

If both 3.5 and pathfinder are available, doesn't pun-pun come online before lvl 8?

11. - Top - End - #11
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Calthropstu View Post
    If both 3.5 and pathfinder are available, doesn't pun-pun come online before lvl 8?
    Pun-Pun comes online at level 1, with all sources available.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

12. - Top - End - #12
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

I'm pretty sure pun pun requires a specific reading of the rules that DM's are free to just say no to for it to come online and function, so let's go with something that's more along the lines of hoisting this person with their own petard.

Now, before I get really started, I'd like to point out that Dread Necromancer is 3.5, and couldn't they pick up Blood Money through Advanced Learning at level 4? Combine with corpse crafter feat chain if the DM rules that it stacks with the Dread Necromancer's undead mastery and then proceed to raid graveyards at your leisure by taking strength damage. Obviously you're going to need to invest in a decent strength score to do this often, and some means of healing the strength damage, but considering how buffed up your undead minions are going to be and how much money you won't be spending on obsidian, I think that's a very swingable thing.

Something else worth mentioning is that since 3.5 is available, you have the Book of Nine Swords, The Tome of Magic, Expanded Psionics Handbook, and Magic of Incarnum to pick from if you want to mess with your DM's head by using non-core systems to bolster your shenanigans. A lot of these things only got converted to Pathfinder by Dreamscarred Press, if at all, so most GM's consider them to be 3rd party/off limits/what have you. If you were starting at higher level, you could mix Binder and the PRC whose name I don't recall from Tome of Magic into your build to have the ability to breathe lines of fire regularly to bolster your army of undead minions. Is it awful and cheesy? Maybe not, but it could be pretty Metal. Also, if you don't use those feats on corpse crafter feats (due to lack of stacking or whatever) you could still eek out some binding shenanigans just with a few feats to let you bind up to 3rd level Vestiges to get some of the less direct damage effects, like Heavy Magic from Karsus to up your spell dc's by +2 without the simple lack of versatility provided by spell focus and greater spell focus (or stack them, whatever).

Maneuver users can sure Seem cheesy, especially if your GM is under the impression that fighters are supposed to suck compared to spellcasters at mid and higher level. The Idiot Crusader is a way of building a crusader that results in having a rapid refresh on your maneuvers with no action investment, though you only have a handful of them to utilize (so you have to pick really good ones). I'm not super familiar with how to build one, but I assume it has something to do with using the whole 'half your non-initator levels count towards initiator level' thing, so going 6 fighter/1 crusader lets you spend your first level crusader maneuvers acting like a level 4 crusader (so you could get 2nd level maneuvers instead of any first level ones). Maximize your cheese factor by using devoted spirit strikes to get hp from hitting your enemies with the angry wrath of your nonspecific divine cause. Oh, and Mountain Hammer. Or Mountain Hammer and Foehammer. Because nothing says 'you cheesy bastard' like 'lol, dr? I ignore that. Also take more damage.' Then doing it again.

Psionics tends to get a lot of shade across the internet, so if you want to Seem cheesy, and your GM is a person who doesn't understand the psionics rules that well, then using psionics is a surefire way to get the whole 'that's cheesy' reaction. Even if the underlying mechanics are less cheesy than regular arcane magic. Mind, you don't want to do psionics if you don't actually know how it works, because once you start doing things that don't work the way you think, and even when you are doing things that work the way you think, your GM is probably going to start actually checking the rules for it. So your actual cheese options for psionics are going to be limited, in part because there's very little support in 3.5 for it, and in part because the only support for Those rules in Pathfinder are 3rd party and thus outside the scope of your cheese build.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

War Hulking Hurler-Throw any medium load of damage, dealing 1d6 damage for every 200 lbs over 400, proceed to buff Str into the Stratosphere.
    Ubercharger-Multipliers while charging, 'Nuff said.
    D2 Crusader-Any time you roll 1 it becomes 2, reroll all 2s, Hit something with a weapon that deals 1d2. Damage: 2+2+2+2...+1d2
    Cancer Mage-1st level cannot suffer bad effects from disease, festering rage gives you +2 Str for every day you have the disease. Proceed to achieve more Str than Pun-Pun.

Situational (and not too cheesy) cragtop archer and other stuff to start buffing range, proceed to start sniping all future encounters.
    Somewhere there is a thread detailing dealing 200 damage w/ magic missile no save. Here
    Planar Shepherd-I honestly do not know how this is too good.
    Master of Many Forms-
    Spoiler: Quoted from Eggynack's druid handbook
    Show
    These forms are the hobgoblin warsoul (MM V, 87) and the kuo-toa exalted whip (MM V, 95). These creatures are notable because they get what no other creature in the game seems to get (aside from some weaker versions that are also in MM V), spellcasting as an explicitly extraordinary ability. The warsoul gets 9th level wizard casting, on a form with ten HD, and the kuo-toa gets 8th cleric casting on a form with 10 HD. You can get that whole setup either by level ten, by taking seven druid levels for enhance wild shape before going MoMF, or by level twelve, by getting the extraordinary special qualities from MoMF 7, but either way this is a surprisingly solid amount of casting you’re getting. At least at the moment you get it. After all, these forms are pretty unique, and they don’t somehow advance into better casting, so you’ll get this brief period of time with casting that could be considered close to tier one, and then you’ll just keep that as things advance around you. Unadvanceable casting is awesome too, though, even somewhat later in the game. Oh, also, hobgoblin warsouls get the ability to always have 2d4 first level hobgoblin warriors that fight for them, so that’s both really weird and kinda useful.

Dweomkeeper-Breaks Xp requirements by turning spells into Supernatural abilities.

Troll-Blooded-Gives regeneration, 1st level feat, I'm sure you'll find a way to break it.
    To name a few.
    Last edited by Goaty14; 2017-07-15 at 02:01 PM.
    Spoiler: List of Things You Don't Need To Know
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Venger View Post
    killing and eating a bag of rats is probably kosher.
    Gosh 2D8HP, you are so very correct (and also good looking), and your humility is stunning

14. - Top - End - #14

RogueGuy

Are you STARTING at level 8 and then will level up from there?

Go Two-Headed Anthropomorphic Squid Warblade 1/Bloodstorm Blade 2. You have 16 attacks per round, once you get to bloodstorm blade 4 you can make all those attacks with a combination of ranged or melee attacks, all using your strength. It's not the MOST powerful build, but its powerful and HYSTERICAL when you think about this dude making ranged attacks with 8 weapons at a time which all bounce off people and come flying back to him to be immediately caught and thrown again.

Alternately you can go 2 headed squid into master thrower and make over 150 attacks per round at level 20.
    Last edited by Hackulator; 2017-07-15 at 01:36 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Hackulator View Post
    Are you STARTING at level 8 and then will level up from there?

Go Two-Headed Anthropomorphic Squid Warblade 1/Bloodstorm Blade 2. You have 16 attacks per round, once you get to bloodstorm blade 4 you can make all those attacks with a combination of ranged or melee attacks, all using your strength. It's not the MOST powerful build, but its powerful and HYSTERICAL when you think about this dude making ranged attacks with 8 weapons at a time which all bounce off people and come flying back to him to be immediately caught and thrown again.

Alternately you can go 2 headed squid into master thrower and make over 150 attacks per round at level 20.

My plans are to go cleric necromancer of Falazule
    stats are str: 15, dex:10, Con: 17, int:18, Wis: 19, Cha: 18
    we are fifth level and I am currently looking for a feat to gain an extra domain.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

The reason I need a feat like this is that The Cleric archtype Undead lord is very potent alowing you to gain a undead cohort with HD equal to your level.
    how ever it forces you to take the Undeath and death domains but Falazule offers the decay domain which is powerful

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Unrelated to necromancy shenanigans, but could be used for that...

Spoiler: Main Character
    Show
    Sheet

Spoiler: Templates & Race
    Show
    Young
    Advanced
    Magic-Blooded (3.5)
    Necropolitan (3.5, acquired lvl 3)

Custom Race: Special Fireflake (29 racial points)
    • (+0) Type: Humanoid (Orc subtype)
    • (+0) Size: Medium
    • (+0) Base Speed: Normal
    • (+2) Attributes: Greater Paragon (Con -2/Wis -2/Cha +4)
    • (+0) Languages: Standard
    • (+4) Attribute Trait: Advanced Cha (Cha +2)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Static Bonus Feat (Spell Focus: Evocation)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Static Bonus Feat (Greater Spell Focus: Evocation)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Static Bonus Feat (Elemental Focus: Fire)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Static Bonus Feat (Greater Elemental Focus: Fire)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Static Bonus Feat (Spell Penetration)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Static Bonus Feat (Greater Spell Penetration)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Static Bonus Feat (Fiery Spell)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Static Bonus Feat (Searing Spell)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Static Bonus Feat (Energy Substitution: Fire)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Static Bonus Feat (Energy Admixture: Fire)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Static Bonus Feat (Easy Metamagic: Energy Admixture)
    • (+3) Feat/Skill Trait: Skill Training 3 (Knowledge: Dungeoneering/Engineering/Local/Nature/Planes/Religion)
    • (-2) Weakness Trait: Vulnerable To Sunlight

20-29 points is few enough to not cost a level, based on your starting level. Will be using 20 point-buy.

Spoiler: Cohort
    Show
    Sheet

Show
    Young
    Advanced
    Magic-Blooded
    Necropolitan

Custom Race: Dwarven Crafter
    • (+0) Type: Humanoid
    • (+1) Attributes: Specialized (Con -2/Int +2/Cha +2)
    • (+9) Attribute Trait: Advanced Int 2 (Int +4)
    • (+15) Attribute Trait: Advanced Cha 3 (Cha +6)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Use Magic Device +2
    • (+2) Static Bonus Feat: Skill Focus (Use Magic Device)
    • (+2) Static Bonus Feat: Magical Aptitude

The basic idea here is nothing too complicated. Build a caster who combines Sacred Geometry and Incantatrix to accomplish incredible things in their chosen area. Use Young+Advanced and LA +0 3.5 templates to boost your stats, and use the PF race builder rules to build a total BS race that goes right up to the line on how much you're allowed to start with (if you were starting a few levels, our race could have even more free feats, which would probably be metamagic and Easy Metamagic ). The particular path I went with was "blaster caster" here, because while this build packs a metric ton of bull****, being good at blasting is probably still only vaguely comparable damage-wise to a good buffer, and if your DM knows that, they probably won't totally mind your BS blasting abilities.

Take an Artificer cohort (using race building cheese again), combine 3.5 and PF crafting cost reduction, and have the Artificer cohort just stay home making your magic items. Abuse the fact that PF crafting takes away the XP cost and focus solely on making it cheaper. The artificer will be taking your main characters gold and turning it into Wondrous items that are only usable by a True Neutral Sorcerer with at least 8 ranks in Knowledge (Local), crafting items for ~8.6% of their base price.

Spells haven't been detailed on the sorcerer sheet, but in case it wasn't obvious, choose a bunch of fire blasting spells. Your bread and butter will be super-metamagick'd Scorching Rays: use Sacred Geometry to throw one of these metamagic packages onto your +15 vs Touch AC attacks:
    • Twin Spell (4 rays dealing 4d6+12)
    • Energy Admixture+Searing Spell (2 rays dealing 8d6+24 bypassing Fire Resistance and dealing half damage to those with immunity)
    • Energy Admixture+Fiery Spell (2 rays dealing 8d6+32)

There's other options, but those are some quick easy ones that are 4th lvl slots if you flub Sacred Geometry math, or 2nd lvl slots if you don't flub it.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

18. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Unrelated to necromancy shenanigans, but could be used for that...

Spoiler: Main Character
    Show
    Sheet

Show
    Young
    Advanced
    Magic-Blooded (3.5)
    Necropolitan (3.5, acquired lvl 3)

Custom Race: Special Fireflake (29 racial points)
    • (+0) Type: Humanoid (Orc subtype)
    • (+2) Attributes: Greater Paragon (Con -2/Wis -2/Cha +4)
    • (+4) Attribute Trait: Advanced Cha (Cha +2)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Static Bonus Feat (Spell Focus: Evocation)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Static Bonus Feat (Greater Spell Focus: Evocation)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Static Bonus Feat (Elemental Focus: Fire)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Static Bonus Feat (Greater Elemental Focus: Fire)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Static Bonus Feat (Spell Penetration)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Static Bonus Feat (Greater Spell Penetration)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Static Bonus Feat (Fiery Spell)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Static Bonus Feat (Searing Spell)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Static Bonus Feat (Energy Substitution: Fire)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Static Bonus Feat (Energy Admixture: Fire)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Static Bonus Feat (Easy Metamagic: Energy Admixture)
    • (+3) Feat/Skill Trait: Skill Training 3 (Knowledge: Dungeoneering/Engineering/Local/Nature/Planes/Religion)

20-29 points is few enough to not cost a level, based on your starting level. Will be using 20 point-buy.

Spoiler: Cohort
    Show
    Sheet

Show
    Young
    Advanced
    Magic-Blooded
    Necropolitan

Custom Race: Dwarven Crafter
    • (+0) Type: Humanoid
    • (+1) Attributes: Specialized (Con -2/Int +2/Cha +2)
    • (+9) Attribute Trait: Advanced Int 2 (Int +4)
    • (+15) Attribute Trait: Advanced Cha 3 (Cha +6)
    • (+2) Feat/Skill Trait: Use Magic Device +2
    • (+2) Static Bonus Feat: Skill Focus (Use Magic Device)
    • (+2) Static Bonus Feat: Magical Aptitude

The basic idea here is nothing too complicated. Build a caster who combines Sacred Geometry and Incantatrix to accomplish incredible things in their chosen area. Use Young+Advanced and LA +0 3.5 templates to boost your stats, and use the PF race builder rules to build a total BS race that goes right up to the line on how much you're allowed to start with (if you were starting a few levels, our race could have even more free feats, which would probably be metamagic and Easy Metamagic ). The particular path I went with was "blaster caster" here, because while this build packs a metric ton of bull****, being good at blasting is probably still only vaguely comparable damage-wise to a good buffer, and if your DM knows that, they probably won't totally mind your BS blasting abilities.

Take an Artificer cohort (using race building cheese again), combine 3.5 and PF crafting cost reduction, and have the Artificer cohort just stay home making your magic items. Abuse the fact that PF crafting takes away the XP cost and focus solely on making it cheaper. The artificer will be taking your main characters gold and turning it into Wondrous items that are only usable by a True Neutral Sorcerer with at least 8 ranks in Knowledge (Local), crafting items for ~8.6% of their base price.

Spells haven't been detailed on the sorcerer sheet, but in case it wasn't obvious, choose a bunch of fire blasting spells. Your bread and butter will be super-metamagick'd Scorching Rays: use Sacred Geometry to throw one of these metamagic packages onto your +15 vs Touch AC attacks:
    • Twin Spell (4 rays dealing 4d6+12)
    • Energy Admixture+Searing Spell (2 rays dealing 8d6+24 bypassing Fire Resistance and dealing half damage to those with immunity)
    • Energy Admixture+Fiery Spell (2 rays dealing 8d6+32)

There's other options, but those are some quick easy ones that are 4th lvl slots if you flub Sacred Geometry math, or 2nd lvl slots if you don't flub it.

Interesting. not quite what I'm going for nor do I even remotely understand how sacred geometry works

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

So my DM and I like to troll each other. so I want to know whats the Cheeziest most god awfully power gamed build I could make in pathfinder with out using any 3rd party books or home-brew.
    1/ Polymorph Any Object a block of cheese into a dragon.

2/ True Mindswitch with the dragon.

3/ Wait.

4/ When the polymorph effect wears off, you will be the cheesiest character possible.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    1/ Polymorph Any Object a block of cheese into a dragon.

2/ True Mindswitch with the dragon.

3/ Wait.

4/ When the polymorph effect wears off, you will be the cheesiest character possible.

lol nice, though I'm looking more for cheeze for cleric necromancers. hopefully by getting an extra domain

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

I would suggest a pure 3.5 ubercharger build in terms of dmg cheese:

race: human

Monk 2/Barb 1/Fighter 2/Drunken Master 2/Warblade 1

1. Monk - Power Attack, Dodge (human bonus feat), Stunning Fist (monk bonus feat)
    2. Monk - Combat Reflexes (monk bonus feat)
    3. Barb - ACF Pounce, Improved Bullrush
    4. Fighter - Great Fortitude
    5. Warblade (Stance: Leading the Charge), (Maneuvers: Wolf Fang Strike, Sudden Leap, Wall of Blades)
    6. Drunken Master - Shock Trooper
    7. Drunken Master
    8. Fighter - Leap Attack

You need a Necklace of Natural Attacks +1, Valorous(+1) and if you can effort it Collusion (+1). Add "Sandals of the Tiger Leap" to further enhance your charge dmg. With this setup your dmg skyrockets and almost everything on your lvl range should die on a single hit. And with flurry you can hit 3 times while pouncing. Stagger (DM2) gives free direction changes while charging/pouncing. Further a single tumble 15DC to avoid AoO due to charging ("bypass the trash and kill the boss first!"). You can also run back and forth for a charge ( or make a looping if you can fly) to attack enemies right next to you(r starting position).

dmg formula per hit: (assuming Str 20 @lvl 8) (not incl. Rage or Drink-like-a-Demon!)
    = (d6 + Str + 2xPA + Leading the Charge + "+1 Necklace" + Collusion) x3
    = (d6 + 5 + 2x7 + 4 + 1 + 5) x3
    = (d6 + 29) x3
    = 3d6 + 87 dmg per hit

With a min. dmg of 90 everything should die in a single blow.
    Tiger Leap comes in handy to either jump to a save spot (if many ranged enemies are alive at end of your turn) or to jump to your next target (if you should have attacks left but no enemies in melee reach, but in reach of Tiger Leap).
    Wall of Blades can be a life saver and exchange your low AC (due to Shock Trooper) and help to avoid a hit.

9. Warblade - Improved Sunder (Iron Heart Surge)
    12. ... - Combat Brute
    If you should gain more lvl , get Iron Heart Surge at lvl 9 to get rid of the side-effects from Rage & Drink-like-a-Demon. Especially "DlaD"
    Combat Brute would later enhance your dmg even more.

PS: You should probably also invest into a few Everfull Mugs to satisfy your alcohol needs every day.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Gruftzwerg View Post
    I would suggest a pure 3.5 ubercharger build in terms of dmg cheese:

race: human

Monk 2/Barb 1/Fighter 2/Drunken Master 2/Warblade 1

1. Monk - Power Attack, Dodge (human bonus feat), Stunning Fist (monk bonus feat)
    2. Monk - Combat Reflexes (monk bonus feat)
    3. Barb - ACF Pounce, Improved Bullrush
    4. Fighter - Great Fortitude
    5. Warblade (Stance: Leading the Charge), (Maneuvers: Wolf Fang Strike, Sudden Leap, Wall of Blades)
    6. Drunken Master - Shock Trooper
    7. Drunken Master
    8. Fighter - Leap Attack

You need a Necklace of Natural Attacks +1, Valorous(+1) and if you can effort it Collusion (+1). Add "Sandals of the Tiger Leap" to further enhance your charge dmg. With this setup your dmg skyrockets and almost everything on your lvl range should die on a single hit. And with flurry you can hit 3 times while pouncing. Stagger (DM2) gives free direction changes while charging/pouncing. Further a single tumble 15DC to avoid AoO due to charging ("bypass the trash and kill the boss first!"). You can also run back and forth for a charge ( or make a looping if you can fly) to attack enemies right next to you(r starting position).

dmg formula per hit: (assuming Str 20 @lvl 8) (not incl. Rage or Drink-like-a-Demon!)
    = (d6 + Str + 2xPA + Leading the Charge + "+1 Necklace" + Collusion) x3
    = (d6 + 5 + 2x7 + 4 + 1 + 5) x3
    = (d6 + 29) x3
    = 3d6 + 87 dmg per hit

With a min. dmg of 90 everything should die in a single blow.
    Tiger Leap comes in handy to either jump to a save spot (if many ranged enemies are alive at end of your turn) or to jump to your next target (if you should have attacks left but no enemies in melee reach, but in reach of Tiger Leap).
    Wall of Blades can be a life saver and exchange your low AC (due to Shock Trooper) and help to avoid a hit.

9. Warblade - Improved Sunder (Iron Heart Surge)
    12. ... - Combat Brute
    If you should gain more lvl , get Iron Heart Surge at lvl 9 to get rid of the side-effects from Rage & Drink-like-a-Demon. Especially "DlaD"
    Combat Brute would later enhance your dmg even more.

PS: You should probably also invest into a few Everfull Mugs to satisfy your alcohol needs every day.
    why is every one ignoring what i'm trying to do read my latest posts folks

we start at fifth level.
    we are fifth level and I am currently looking for a feat to gain an extra domain.

the reason I need the extra feat is that the I looked at the undead lord archetype It is powerful how ever it would force me to get rid of decay for the death domain.

23. - Top - End - #23

BlackDragon

we start at fifth level.

the reason I need the extra feat is that the I looked at the undead lord archetype It is powerful how ever it would force me to get rid of decay for the death domain.
    Use the Substitute Domain spell (Complete champion, level 2 spell) to trade the death domain for for decay. Last 5 days at your level (Ignoring CL boosts). Isn't exactly a new domain but its a strict upgrade for what you want.
    Last edited by Coretron03; 2017-07-16 at 03:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    Therefore, you just need a taller statue -- or a sufficiently high pedestal for your statue, if you're a cheese-weasel -- to permanently kill any god in 2e.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

For 3.5, just use Pun-Pun. You've already won.
    Quote Originally Posted by GPuzzle View Post
    And I do agree that the right answer to the magic/mundane problem is to make everyone badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    If you're of a philosophical bent, the powergamer is a great example of Heidegger's modern technological man, who treats a game's mechanics as a standing reserve of undifferentiated resources that are to be used for his goals.
    My Complete Tome of Battle Maneuver/Stance/Class Overhaul

Arseplomancy = Fanatic Tarrasque!

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Coretron03 View Post
    Use the Substitute Domain spell (Complete champion, level 2 spell) to trade the death domain for for decay. Last 5 days at you level (Ignoring CL boosts). Isn't exactly a new domain but its a strict upgrade for what you want.
    Thank you thank you thank *hugs Coretron*
    finally some one listened. any more cheesy necromancer advice

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

I can't speak for anybody else, but I was mostly responding to the original few posts that no restrictions beyond 8th lvl. If you want people coming into the thread to see your desire for necro-cleric cheese, you may with to edit the OP to reflect that.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

27. - Top - End - #27

RedWizardGuy

I mean, if you want more domains, I'm pretty sure there are cleric prestige classes you can qualify for that. Does Contemplative actually hate on evil clerics? That's one of 3.5's prcs I recall off hand that I think gives a bonus domain. If you can figure out some way to steal Blood Money off the arcane list in pathfinder and staple it to your cleric, that should let you cover animate costs super easily, because you can heal the strength damage with lesser restoration for free. As long as you have enough strength to cover the cost, you're golden (you can also use this for other spells with a material components cost, like Forbiddance, Raise Dead, and so on, but it starts at 1 str damage and a little hp damage to cover up to 500 gp material components cost, then +1 str damage per 500 gp more covered).

So, you know, raise dead costs a Lot now (something like 5k, instead of the 500 it cost in ye olde days), so that's 10 str with Blood money, 20 if you're going to kick out a resurrection later for 10k. Meanwhile, on the animating side of things, create undead might be a little more useful since you can swing the materials cost regularly and may not have to care so much if your created undead get busted.

since you're a cleric, the corpse crafter feats aren't redundant for you (as the first one becomes for dread necromancer by the time they can cast animate dead). If you're a 3.5 cleric, you have turn undead uses that can be used to fuel divine meta magic, which you might be able to argue a pathfinder cleric and use channel for...but evil channel is a pretty effective offensive weapon against normies and their positive energy based living and breathing thing they got going on. So that's might be kind of a painful cost for a PF cleric to pay when it's an easy payoff for a 3.5 cleric.

have you considered animating a pet cemetary, then awakening the undead cats, and training them to use maneuvers and take class levels as sword sages or rogues? With 3.5, I think they might qualify for swarm fighting, which means they could be stacked into a single square without penalty and then you could flank for them to let them get out a pile of attacks as they crit fish and sneak attack your enemies to death, possibly with cat sized short swords.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Sagetim View Post
    I mean, if you want more domains, I'm pretty sure there are cleric prestige classes you can qualify for that. Does Contemplative actually hate on evil clerics? That's one of 3.5's prcs I recall off hand that I think gives a bonus domain. If you can figure out some way to steal Blood Money off the arcane list in pathfinder and staple it to your cleric, that should let you cover animate costs super easily, because you can heal the strength damage with lesser restoration for free. As long as you have enough strength to cover the cost, you're golden (you can also use this for other spells with a material components cost, like Forbiddance, Raise Dead, and so on, but it starts at 1 str damage and a little hp damage to cover up to 500 gp material components cost, then +1 str damage per 500 gp more covered).

So, you know, raise dead costs a Lot now (something like 5k, instead of the 500 it cost in ye olde days), so that's 10 str with Blood money, 20 if you're going to kick out a resurrection later for 10k. Meanwhile, on the animating side of things, create undead might be a little more useful since you can swing the materials cost regularly and may not have to care so much if your created undead get busted.

since you're a cleric, the corpse crafter feats aren't redundant for you (as the first one becomes for dread necromancer by the time they can cast animate dead). If you're a 3.5 cleric, you have turn undead uses that can be used to fuel divine meta magic, which you might be able to argue a pathfinder cleric and use channel for...but evil channel is a pretty effective offensive weapon against normies and their positive energy based living and breathing thing they got going on. So that's might be kind of a painful cost for a PF cleric to pay when it's an easy payoff for a 3.5 cleric.

have you considered animating a pet cemetary, then awakening the undead cats, and training them to use maneuvers and take class levels as sword sages or rogues? With 3.5, I think they might qualify for swarm fighting, which means they could be stacked into a single square without penalty and then you could flank for them to let them get out a pile of attacks as they crit fish and sneak attack your enemies to death, possibly with cat sized short swords.
    OMG I love this this reeks of blue cheeze. that is just mean.
    though I did give up on the extra domain as I was thinking of cleric witch mystic theurge
    Last edited by Athear; 2017-07-16 at 04:01 AM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Orc in the Playground

Pathfinder only

You'll need to get a copy of Inner Sea Magic, or at least the magical schools section. There are a pair of abilities therein that can add 3 levels of casting (up to your hit dice; including spells per day and known) to one class and 1 to another. This means you can do Wiz3/Clr3/MT10/Wiz/Clr3 and have 17th level casting on both sides. Or Wiz 20 and Clr 14, or 19/15, etc.

The abilities you want to research are Eclectic Training and Esoteric Training. Have fun.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuneymg View Post
    Pathfinder only

You'll need to get a copy of Inner Sea Magic, or at least the magical schools section. There are a pair of abilities therein that can add 3 levels of casting (up to your hit dice; including spells per day and known) to one class and 1 to another. This means you can do Wiz3/Clr3/MT10/Wiz/Clr3 and have 17th level casting on both sides. Or Wiz 20 and Clr 14, or 19/15, etc.

The abilities you want to research are Eclectic Training and Esoteric Training. Have fun.
    PF 3.5 all sources allowed as well 3rd party as well