New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Vicious Betrayals

Spoiler
    Show
    only thing is that you need to list where all your bonuses are coming from.

Voimond - The Balance of Power

The nature god slashes Voimond and grazes his belly, and the nimble archer god fires a shot from point-blank, sending a deep wound into the god's shoulder.

"Your meddling is a lazy god's excuse to not be active in the world at the cost of countless lives. Such a balance is evil and wrong."

Then, the god of the Light Eternal broke into a thousand motes of light and reformed some distance off. Two quick arrows fly in quick succession towards Sephyrdiam.

On the world below, the swamps that are home to the wendigo have the divine blood of nature fall upon it, and it is transformed from a disease-ridden bog into a lush, tropical rainforest.

Spoiler
    Show
    using the free mold land from winning this round to trasform the wendigo's swamps into rainforest.

also, round 2: (2d6)[8].5
    Last edited by planswalker; 2012-04-02 at 07:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Yurhzorg is a nuclear warhead disguised as a playable character
    Much thanks to Ceika for the poketar!

I'll be away from the internet from 1/3-1/8 2019. I swear I'm not disappeared.

2. - Top - End - #692
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Nysv, the Oculus

The god of Shadows gives a profound sigh "Blast that hot headed fool... I suppose I can still make a profit from all this." Nysv turns to the Creepy Masked Girl "Puppet... it would appear as if my services are needed. I shall leave the negotiations to you." With the smell of profit in the air, Nysv melts into the shadows.

All of a sudden Nysv appears next to Voimond. "You really can't help yourself can you? Aw well... look, I know you are too busy to sign a contract right now... and although unorthodox, I will make an exception and hold you to sign it after. For the time being..." With a shadow tendril emerging from its body Nysv throws the Voidcloak over its sibling obscuring the twins from sight.

Spoiler
    Show

AP0= 2-2 + Assassination Domain charge: Nysv's Shadow Tendril.

Use Voidcloak charge + Combat domain charge.
    Aid Voimond

Last edited by Shmee; 2012-04-02 at 07:28 AM.
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

3. - Top - End - #693
    Ettin in the Playground

Sephyrdiam felt the new shafts of light impale his body, the pain of his one and only ally piercing him thrice. Sephyrdiam's eyes grew wild, and as he was about to lay down another strike, lo who it is but Voimond's brother, Nysv. Sephyrdiam now saw but a murky black set behind a background of stars.

Sephyrdiam, for all his supposed might as a God could not pierce through this veil. Damnable darkness he thought for interfering like is his custom, but there was nothing he could do. Agains this... the power of two seasoned veterans of divine battle, there was nothing Sephyrdiam could do. He had not even a weapon by his side to defend himself with!

The god looked first again at the wall of black, and then, slowly turned towards the world below. As he did, he seemed to shrink in power, reducing himself again to that of a young child robed in leaves. Raising his now petite hand, the great ring of ice stopped its movement but momentarily, instead aligning itself with the gyroscope of fire. Showers of rain poured down upon the world, Sephyrdiam's sorrow of bitter defeat and seemingly endless loneliness raining down like tears, though they are not shed from his eyes.

Turning one last time towards the now two deities, the young, childish, foolish God hung his head before them.

"I... Concede."

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm curious if I could have won by a .5, so this roll does nothing but fulfill my self interest. (2d6)[6]

PS: the ice ring is melted away, so its power will not cause the seasonal changes of the world. It can easily be reformed if aligned opposite of the fiery gyroscope, but for now and probably forever, depending on Voimond's decree, or will remain inactive.
    Last edited by TechnOkami; 2012-04-02 at 11:56 AM.
    I've started streaming again.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

4. - Top - End - #694
    Titan in the Playground

Voimond - the Void

At the word "concede" the battle frenzy seemed to disappear from his face, and Voimond stowed his bow away.

"My ally, I know you meant well, and indeed, should you have done it, it would indeed have made the world much more self-sustainable in the long run. But the time of want and cold would have claimed lives. Not everyone would survive the lean times, and many would die. Perhaps not ever too great a portion of any one population, but they would have died nonetheless. Besides which, there should be no need at all for such measures, for they are superfluous when there are gods such as you and I in this world who can and should replenish things as they grow wanting. What would your icy construction have done that could not have been done by a god exercising due diligence when the need arose at no cost to lives?

Let up put that behind us, though. As of this moment, the care for nature rests no only on your shoulders but on mine as well. Together, let us find new and better ways to maintain the balance of the world.
    "

Voimond offers his hand out in friendship to the other god, counting on this god to realize that wounds inflicted to a divine body are only as serious as they wish them to be, barring extensive injury of a like which this world has never seen and Voimond hopes it never shall need to see.

On the world below, the Pillars of Balance glowed brightly for a full day and a night, so brightly that those who looked upon them were blinded. When they grew dark, the ground inside those pillars was covered in a strange new metal. If anyone had met Voimond personally and then observed this metal, it would look oddly similar to the stuff from which his bracers were fashioned.

Spoiler
    Show
    ap: 1=2-1(divine injury: pick up the nature domain)

other resources still available: moon domain discount, balance domain discount, and now nature domain discount.

using the free shape land to tweak the pillars y'all have probably forgotten about which formed when Voimond picked up the Balance domain.

and Voimond isn't technically going to forbid the icy gyroscope from re-forming, but if it does, he and Seph with have problems again.
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).

5. - Top - End - #695
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Nysv

The god of Shadows materializes next to its Sibling. Using its tendril and wasting no time, Nysv presents a contract to Voimond. "Here you go... kindly sign on the dotted line. You will find that as a repeated customer, my wages are quite reasonable." Turning to Sephyrdiam Nysv says "No hard feelings I hope. Just business you know? Had you come to me with a proposition first, maybe this fight would have ended differently."

6. - Top - End - #696
    Titan in the Playground

Voimond - the Moon

Voimond idly signs where indicated, trusting his sibling to charge a reasonable fee.

7. - Top - End - #697
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Nysv

"The pact has been sealed. Excellent... most excellent." As always a copy is given to Nysv's client, while Nysv itself devours its own copy of the contract, to be placed within the Spire of Blood Contracts in due time.

8. - Top - End - #698
    Ogre in the Playground

[Woods of the Onari - Nayleth Delegation]

In the territory of the Woods Onari, a strange sight can be seen. Specifically, a procession of Nayleth; two dozen Hunters, half as many Drakes and Siphons, and six Shapers, with, at their head, what appears to be a pair of bone-clawed Onari. Not exactly the standard makeup of a diplomatic party... Though, to be fair, they are all being quite peaceful, not even hunting for food at the moment.

Spoiler
    Show
    Create Subrace - Nayleth Bloodthieves: Found in the forms, save for their hollow bone claws, of most of the sentient races, the Bloodthieves serve two purposes. First, and their primary duty, is to act as diplomats, as their familiar forms usually get a better reaction than the other subspecies.

Second, as well as far less frequently used, is to bring new species into the Nayleth; they can sustain themselves on less blood in a day than it takes to kill, or even severely weaken, an Onari, but if they completely drain someone, while simultaneously replacing their blood with a specialized mutagen, similar to those used by the Shapers, though only usable for one purpose, they can change them into a Bloodthief (of course, it's possible to completely drain someone without doing so, simply by not injecting the mutagen).
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2012-04-02 at 08:54 PM.

9. - Top - End - #699
    Ettin in the Playground

Sephyrdiam- Well, That Turned Out Better Than Expected

In a single swoop, all of Sephyrdiam's fears and concerns were tossed into the wind, and he still knew that he had an ally. Of course, there was always his brother he had to deal with on an occasional basis, but he would always be a nuisance. But now... what was to become of Sephyrdiam. For once, instead of looking to the ideals he represented, he looked directly at himself.

"Balance... I thought I could understand it and hold up its statutes myself..."

Sephyrdiam's wounds healed in but the blink of an eye. He rose one of his hands, looking at it, turning it, feeling the divine musculature of tendons and blood pulsing through it.

"I even thought that I as a God of Nature could handle Natures care myself... this too is not the case."

Sephyrdiam turned to Voimond, his ally.

"What good am I then if I need help to simply be a God, Voimond? Can you answer me that?"

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

10. - Top - End - #700
    Ogre in the Playground

The Angel simply shrugs and turns to the puppet. "It appears I will be doing business with you my dear. Unless Nysv suddenly reappears that is. I think he did, he is finishing business with Yiassel right now. Odd, how do I know that name? Either way, I will remain here in case dear Nysv needed my help, I might be getting a discount, you never know."
    "Is mise tusa... Is tusa mise... Ón bhfarraige d'anam, tháinig mé..."
    お前 が 信じる, お前 を 信じろ
    A scientist never needs a reason to set something on fire.
    The only thing that exists is the way people relate, interact and affect each other, and how that expands throughout the world. There should never be an end to a tale.

11. - Top - End - #701
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TechnOkami View Post
    Sephyrdiam- Well, That Turned Out Better Than Expected

In a single swoop, all of Sephyrdiam's fears and concerns were tossed into the wind, and he still knew that he had an ally. Of course, there was always his brother he had to deal with on an occasional basis, but he would always be a nuisance. But now... what was to become of Sephyrdiam. For once, instead of looking to the ideals he represented, he looked directly at himself.

"Balance... I thought I could understand it and hold up its statutes myself..."

Sephyrdiam's wounds healed in but the blink of an eye. He rose one of his hands, looking at it, turning it, feeling the divine musculature of tendons and blood pulsing through it.

"I even thought that I as a God of Nature could handle Natures care myself... this too is not the case."

Sephyrdiam turned to Voimond, his ally.

"What good am I then if I need help to simply be a God, Voimond? Can you answer me that?"
    Voimond - Advice?

"You must learn to stop and think before acting. It may seem that I do not, and aye, there are times that I do not. But that is the essence of effective godhead. I merely am the most violent and powerful god in existence, so others often let me get away with being less than wise in my actions. Perhaps I need one who is willing to hold me accountable to myself. Still, to answer your question, I have not come to do away with your role, but to aid you in fulfilling your role. I am too busy being the manners instructor to rude divinities, military captain for balance, and envoy for the Light Eternal to do more than aid you. You still must lead. Just stop and think before leading, and consult with me to make sure that there is not something you have overlooked."

With that, Voimond remembers why he is over in this corner of the universe. "In fact, me coming over here and firing upon you was a foolish and rash thing that has distracted me from why I am over here. Would you come with me and see what business I, my sibling, and our other allies have over here? There is a god whose folly outmatches the combination of all others, and she must be humbled. She thinks to set herself as our queen. I will not stand for it, and this she will learn at the point of my arrows. Alone if need be."

Spoiler
    Show
    Which, if that was Voimond's original intent with Yiasial all along, means he's more of a sneaky bastard than his direct manner would indicate.
    Last edited by planswalker; 2012-04-02 at 10:16 PM.

12. - Top - End - #702
    Ettin in the Playground

New Draconia - Terros and Gorros

Set your arms and sharpen your claws, evoke your beasts and their blessings and bathe all you can throw in venom, do all you can little, meager, soft things of scale with internal bones and frail muscles.

But what, little things, what do you do when the world-god trembles in fitful sleep beneath your feet? What do you do when his tecnotic hide cracks and crumbles under the onslaugh of a monster to give any being pause?

That is how the karish and their kyorl overlords begin their assault, with a leviathan out of nightmare, a beast that shatters through the land and devours victims whole, before diving once more, leaving behind a tunnel through which lesser, but more numerous, horrors can swarm into the very racial memories of these beings, a replay of the apocalypse that befell their forefathers generations before.

It is only when the soldiers start streaming in from below that the buzz of the dragonflies fills the sky from the distance. Behold, the advance of the swarm!

Spoiler
    Show
    Actions:

0 AP (The Great Hive) - Create Subrace: Karish Chtonian. So named in the aerial noises of inferior species in remembrance of The God Who Is The Land, Chtonaeon, these gargantuan worms bore through the hide of the slumbering (possibly deceased) god like maggots, bringing the karish infestation to the most distant shores of his tectonic flesh in their wake!

But yeah, it is just the Purple Worm, really. But smarter. And able to spit acid, and other karish shenanigans.

Resources:
    2 AP
    Vermin Domain
    Mind Domain
    Artifact: The Great Hive
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

13. - Top - End - #703
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    [Woods of the Onari - Nayleth Delegation]

In the territory of the Woods Onari, a strange sight can be seen. Specifically, a procession of Nayleth; two dozen Hunters, half as many Drakes and Siphons, and six Shapers, with, at their head, what appears to be a pair of bone-clawed Onari. Not exactly the standard makeup of a diplomatic party... Though, to be fair, they are all being quite peaceful, not even hunting for food at the moment.

Spoiler
    Show
    Create Subrace - Nayleth Bloodthieves: Found in the forms, save for their hollow bone claws, of most of the sentient races, the Bloodthieves serve two purposes. First, and their primary duty, is to act as diplomats, as their familiar forms usually get a better reaction than the other subspecies.

Second, as well as far less frequently used, is to bring new species into the Nayleth; they can sustain themselves on less blood in a day than it takes to kill, or even severely weaken, an Onari, but if they completely drain someone, while simultaneously replacing their blood with a specialized mutagen, similar to those used by the Shapers, though only usable for one purpose, they can change them into a Bloodthief (of course, it's possible to completely drain someone without doing so, simply by not injecting the mutagen).
    Passing through the forest, a wooden arrows suddenly buries itself in the ground before the party.

A lone Woods Onari somersaults down from an towering tree to land before the party, drawing her bow.

That was a warning. You are not our sisters, yet you try to take our form. Who are you, and why do you trespass in our lands?
    Homebrewer's extended signature

Trophies and Awards
    Spoiler
    Show
    Click an award to see the entry.

14. - Top - End - #704
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Q'telun View Post
    The Angel simply shrugs and turns to the puppet. "It appears I will be doing business with you my dear. Unless Nysv suddenly reappears that is. I think he did, he is finishing business with Yiassel right now. Odd, how do I know that name? Either way, I will remain here in case dear Nysv needed my help, I might be getting a discount, you never know."
    Almost as if mentioning its name summoned it, Nysv appears next to the Lonely Angel. "My apologies... I had some unexpected profit to make. Seems I didn't miss much here either. So tell me godling... what makes you believe that mortals do not already fear enough the Shadows and all that lurk within it?"

15. - Top - End - #705
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jeriah View Post
    Passing through the forest, a wooden arrows suddenly buries itself in the ground before the party.

A lone Woods Onari somersaults down from an towering tree to land before the party, drawing her bow.

That was a warning. You are not our sisters, yet you try to take our form. Who are you, and why do you trespass in our lands?
    The sudden appearance of an arrow in the ground prompts a flurry of activity; Hunters leap high into trees, Drakes prepare to rain flames down on the forest, and Siphons cast about with their life-sense. The Bloodthieves, with their somewhat slower reflexes, are the last to react, beginning to retreat, just as the Woods Onari lands in front of them, causing them to pause in their movement.

"We are Nayleth," the one on the right replies, frowning somewhat. "More specifically, I am Kirnma and my companion is Vsal; I doubt you care about the names of the rest."

"As for why we came here," her companion continues, "our goal is to, hopefully, gain an alliance with you; we trespassed solely because there is not, to our knowledge, any way to speak to you without doing so."

16. - Top - End - #706
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    The sudden appearance of an arrow in the ground prompts a flurry of activity; Hunters leap high into trees, Drakes prepare to rain flames down on the forest, and Siphons cast about with their life-sense. The Bloodthieves, with their somewhat slower reflexes, are the last to react, beginning to retreat, just as the Woods Onari lands in front of them, causing them to pause in their movement.

"We are Nayleth," the one on the right replies, frowning somewhat. "More specifically, I am Kirnma and my companion is Vsal; I doubt you care about the names of the rest."

"As for why we came here," her companion continues, "our goal is to, hopefully, gain an alliance with you; we trespassed solely because there is not, to our knowledge, any way to speak to you without doing so."
    The hunters leaping into the trees find Onari already there... as that's exactly where the one who spoke came from. With arrows nocked and strings already drawn, the Onari are extremely lethal at such close range. Another Onari from in the trees speaks up.

Why don't you all head back down to the ground and let's talk about this, man. You don't want to, like, mess with her groove.

The Onari woman does not reply until all the Nayleth are back on the ground.

Assuming they do, she speaks.

Most visitors take the road...
    Homebrewer's extended signature

Trophies and Awards
    Spoiler
    Show
    Click an award to see the entry.

17. - Top - End - #707
    Titan in the Playground

Alorn, the Citadel

Alorn watches the world, seeing the comings and goings of the mortal races, sensing the impeding conflict.

He call to his ally, "Gazardiel, how fare your people? I fear they may have to prepare themselves. Though it may be yet distant, war is coming. I can feel it. The mortal races will mirror their patrons and the powers are ever ready to shed blood. Our fellows have taken steps to prepare their people, it would be wise to learn from them."

And I must continue to gather those races abandoned by the Guardians, powers that have passed from the plane, leaving them untended.

Temple of Blades, Vardheim

The judge of Champions leaves the temple, going out among the people of the city. They can feel that they have been abandoned, cast adrift by their creator. They shall need guidance.

The influence of the temple spreads, the hearts of the Vardr turning to the remaining guardians, especially the Platinum Knight.

Spoiler
    Show
    0 AP = 1 - 1 (2 guide populous Vardr -1 law domain, meeting his obligation to protect and guide the followers of his departed allies)

18. - Top - End - #708
    Troll in the Playground

New Draconia, Terros and Gorros

When the great worms came, and the swarms advanced from their putrid hole, the Kobold armies gnashed their fanged jaws, and stomped their clawed feet, and they charged forward with fear driven from their hearts, reptilian muscles bulging from extensive training, and amplified with the magical fury of creatures far, far larger, their flesh and bones like hardened leather and iron, as they fought back with poisoned spears and sharp edged axes.

When the massive worms erupted from the ground to devour their kin, those to be eaten suddenly began sweating toxins from between their scales like the slimy amphibians of exotic locales. Kobolds met the onslaught of insects with snapping jaws and flashing weapons, and beasts of their own, huge Ceratopsids lashing out with horn and powerful beaked jaws at anything in their path as riders in their Howdahs through javelins at anything that scuttled or flew.

Theromancers lashed out with poison sprays, acid breath, summoned fangs erupting from the ground like the Cthonian beasts they had summoned, and huge walls of scale and bone were conjured to cover the holes the huge worms had created. Even as the Kobolds fought, killed, and died to stem the tide of insectoid forms, chanting voices rose all around the city, as the most powerful Theromancers joined together in an ultimate example of predator-prey dynamics, terrain advantage. Even as the Preyomancers worked to cover the holes in the ground and walls, and keep the Karish and Kyorl underground, the combined might of their compatriots worked to turn the whole of the city into a rising swampland, foul brackish water rising, fog rolling down, and the many beasts of the swamps along with it, giant crocodiles, alligators and snakes powering through this newly summoned water. The Kobold of Terros and Gorros would see if the Karish and Kyorl could swim with their insectoid carapaces as well as Crocodile and Kobold could power through the waters...
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

19. - Top - End - #709
    Ettin in the Playground

Sephyrdiam- Of Gods and Queens

Sephyrdiam was relieved by his ally's wisdom. Perhaps though, with Voimond's brashness and Sephyrdiam's lack of forethought, the two deities could greatly aid each other. "Yes, yes of course Voimond, I will come with you. I am curious though... what action has this deity done to even merit accusation as a self imposed "Queen of the Gods?"
    Last edited by TechnOkami; 2012-04-03 at 11:48 AM.

20. - Top - End - #710
    Troll in the Playground

Terrogor, The Void

Terrogor watched the fighting between Kobold and Karish with interest, but he had spent too much time focusing so singularly on the mortal world. For now, he must let them struggle on their own, they would live or die by their own, and there wasn't anything he could do to help them... really WOULD do. He would no doubt aid them more in the future, but there was no point lifting up a fledgling people who couldn't even survive some hardships on their own.

And so, he pushed his great repitiloid bulk away from the conch world, and began swimming out into the Black of the void around the world. He felt drawn to a place of power, which seemed to pull the very energy of the world toward itself. So Terrogor started in the direction of this curious phenomena, swimming straight towards the Oculus...

21. - Top - End - #711
    Barbarian in the Playground

Agone, The void

"Seraphyrdiam, so thoughtless but I guess you'll learn eventually." Out of the corner of his eye he see something moving in the Void. "Hmm what is that? I'll follow it and find out." He follows the mysterious god. (Terrogor)

22. - Top - End - #712
    Ogre in the Playground

The Angel smiles, "One based on observation. Dark can be held at bay by light, and so can creatures that live in the dark. But what if the creature was the shadow, making the light useless against it?"
    "Is mise tusa... Is tusa mise... Ón bhfarraige d'anam, tháinig mé..."
    お前 が 信じる, お前 を 信じろ
    A scientist never needs a reason to set something on fire.
    The only thing that exists is the way people relate, interact and affect each other, and how that expands throughout the world. There should never be an end to a tale.

23. - Top - End - #713
    Troll in the Playground

Terrogor, Oculus (Void)

Growing close to his destination, the huge scaled god suddenly stops, and turns, his huge slit eyes focusing on a presence he felt faintly behind him, calling out over the darkness "Who Follows the Beast King?"
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2012-04-03 at 01:19 PM.

24. - Top - End - #714

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus View Post
    Terrogor, Oculus (Void)

Growing close to his destination, the huge scaled god suddenly stops, and turns, his huge slit eyes focusing on a presence he felt faintly behind him, calling out over the darkness "Who Follows the Beast King?"
    Agone, Oculus(Void)

"Beast King? Is that what you call yourself? I am Agone, Lord of Fire and Flame. You seem in a hurry, where is it that you're going?" His head is tilted, his interested piqued by this unknown god. He lit up the void as he drew closer.

25. - Top - End - #715
    Troll in the Playground

Terrogor, Oculus (Void)

"I am Terrogor, King of Beasts, Lord of Scaled and Amphibious creatures. I am drawn towards this power, curiosity drives me."

26. - Top - End - #716
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TechnOkami View Post
    Sephyrdiam- Of Gods and Queens

Sephyrdiam was relieved by his ally's wisdom. Perhaps though, with Voimond's brashness and Sephyrdiam's lack of forethought, the two deities could greatly aid each other. "Yes, yes of course Voimond, I will come with you. I am curious though... what action has this deity done to even merit accusation as a self imposed "Queen of the Gods?"
    "She has declared herself such and has attempted to dictate to me what my sibling and I were and were not allowed to do within our own domains of which she has no influence. I come to challenge her right claim of divine rulership. She should be toppled before she gains the power to actually enslave another god."

Voimond will return to the occulum, and observe the spy goddess for now.

27. - Top - End - #717

Terrogor, Oculus (Void)

"I am Terrogor, King of Beasts, Lord of Scaled and Amphibious creatures. I am drawn towards this power, curiosity drives me."
    He seems distant as if noticing the power for the first time. "Well Terrogor, how about we investigate this mysterious power together. Whatever it is, I'm sure it won't be very happy with us investigating." He flashes a brief smile.

28. - Top - End - #718
    Troll in the Playground

Terrogor, Oculus (Void)

Terrogor nods his massive theropodian head before turning back, his tail propelling him into the Oculus "You are welcome to join me. I didn't really consider whether it would like me investigating. Honestly, I didn't much care."

29. - Top - End - #719

Terrogor, Oculus (Void)

Terrogor nods his massive theropodian head before turning back, his tail propelling him into the Oculus "You are welcome to join me. I didn't really consider whether it would like me investigating. Honestly, I didn't much care."
    "Arrogance or confidence I can't tell which, but it doesn't matter. I feel tension and battle will soon result, the more power the better." He chuckles slightly following him towards the Oculus.

30. - Top - End - #720
    Titan in the Playground

Feeling the impending conflict, Alorn is drawn to the void. He does not know the source, but feels he must investigate. He nears the growing number of other gods in the void.