New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1429303132333435363738394041424344454647484964 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 2541
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XIX: To FAIL, or not to FAIL?

Alright. Which one of you originally edited the My Name is Q TvTropes page to say it's done badly, the art is bad, the characters are flat and it wasn't worth checking out. And that I was a massive ****-head.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it was one of you guys.

Whoever did that really hurt my feelings.

Now whoever did that, please step forward and apologize.
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XIX: To FAIL, or not to FAIL?

You have a "My name is Q" TVTropes page ?

Well, it could have been anybody then.Not necesarilly from this forum. World Wide Web and all that.
    **** Photobucket ; RIP avatars

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Barbarian in the Playground

Firstly Q i'm sure it was just a joke and you shouldn't take things so seriously.
    Secondly it was probably someone that's had their feelings hurt by you. And that doesn't help because I recken you've probably been nasty to most people in ABR at least once.
    Thirdly whenever your nasty to people you rfefuse to apologize so what makes you think they'll apologize to you.
    Finally some of what they said is the truth anyway so I don't know why your making such a fuss.

I think the person who did should make themselves clear if their on this forums because i'd like to congratulate them.

An a completely different note I'm playing Little big planet and i was looking at a walkthrough on Gamefaqs. The walkthrough had a link a youtube video undder the sign in yyzfaqs. But yyzfaqs display picture was of a modified fun time picture, that i think was made by tiff or TS. I fyou know who made it could you tell me because i'm quite intrigued.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    *vows never to be a jerk again*
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by bayar View Post
    You have a "My name is Q" TVTropes page ?

Well, it could have been anybody then.Not necesarilly from this forum. World Wide Web and all that.
    ....You sounds suspicious!

Anyway, I suppose it's possible. Although the person who did this said I was a massive d*ck-head, and you guys are the only people I act like a massive d*ck-head to. The person also knows I'm old, also making it more likely that it's somebody withen this forum. Plus, I annonced my TvTropes page here, and right before those insults were placed! I think it's much more likely to be from these forums, and at least a reader of the ABR Discussion Thread.

CONFESS!

[EDIT]
    Quote Originally Posted by chriky View Post
    Firstly Q i'm sure it was just a joke and you shouldn't take things so seriously.
    Secondly it was probably someone that's had their feelings hurt by you. And that doesn't help because I recken you've probably been nasty to most people in ABR at least once.
    Thirdly whenever your nasty to people you rfefuse to apologize so what makes you think they'll apologize to you.
    Finally some of what they said is the truth anyway so I don't know why your making such a fuss.

I think the person who did should make themselves clear if their on this forums because i'd like to congratulate them.
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2009-04-10 at 07:37 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Troll in the Playground

*pokes Q*

Behold, CA's parents! (his mom will appear after he dies to take his body back home.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    ____

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Colossus in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

I dunno....looks like it was a threesome from where I stand.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Randomizer View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

I dunno....looks like it was a threesome from where I stand.
    That's Derik. Chris is the half-celestial.
    ____

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Bugbear in the Playground

Alright. Which one of you originally edited the My Name is Q TvTropes page to say it's done badly, the art is bad, the characters are flat and it wasn't worth checking out. And that I was a massive ****-head.

People are stupid and sadly these things simply happens, but you can always repair it, can't you? Just don't get annoyed too much by one moron and let it be...for now. There are much more people who actually like your work
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

I agree with Q, that's just rude. Even IF (I think it's pretty good) the comic were bad it's still not an excuse for writing that
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by -skimmer- View Post
    People are stupid and sadly these things simply happens, but you can always repair it, can't you? Just don't get annoyed too much by one moron and let it be...for now. There are much more people who actually like your work
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    I agree with Q, that's just rude. Even IF (I think it's pretty good) the comic were bad it's still not an excuse for writing that
    It was pretty rude, but maybe Chriky has a point....
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1151

HalfOrcPirate

Why would someone say something like that? Seriously, if that makes you feel good, then you have some serious issues that need to be worked out. But, wait, that's everyone in my school. Probably the majority of the world. Q, don't let them get to you. If I took insults seriously, I wouldn't be half the man-child I am today! But seriously, come clean with it whoever did it. It was cruel. And not funny. Not. AT. ALL! And, Chriky, Q hasn't insulted me yet. In fact, he's been nicest to me on ABR, compared to others.
    Dr, Bath's Dolly!

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

frown Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XIX: To FAIL, or not to FAIL?

Quote Originally Posted by Falgorn View Post
    Why would someone say something like that? Seriously, if that makes you feel good, then you have some serious issues that need to be worked out. But, wait, that's everyone in my school. Probably the majority of the world. Q, don't let them get to you. If I took insults seriously, I wouldn't be half the man-child I am today! But seriously, come clean with it whoever did it. It was cruel. And not funny. Not. AT. ALL! And, Chriky, Q hasn't insulted me yet. In fact, he's been nicest to me on ABR, compared to others.
    Your school too Well at least some are nice in my school but most of them changed school
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Troll in the Playground

That was an act of pure cowardice.
    Last edited by T-O-E; 2009-04-10 at 10:48 AM.

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Banned

Thanks.

It was pretty rude, but maybe Chriky has a point....
    No, he doesn't. I'm with you here, Q*, whoever wrote that was just being a jerk. Whether or not he was 'joking'. I don't go to Q here and tell him that the webcomic sucks. Although Chriky does...but it's still incredibly rude and unkind, and whoever did that should apologize. You haven't been that much of a jerk in a while.

*I must have a fever.

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Troll in the Playground

I think it's pretty obvious who did it. He should probably just confess.

16. - Top - End - #1156

And, Chriky, Q hasn't insulted me yet. In fact, he's been nicest to me on ABR, compared to others.
    Actually I think Q's been pretty nice to me too. I mean, he hasn't openly insulted me or anything...
    And haven't I been nice to you?
    Edit: Q was founded by adventurers? I didn't know Q was a city.
    Last edited by Lemming; 2009-04-10 at 11:40 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireRot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemming View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I couldn't resist!
    FFF
    Spoiler
    Show
    That... When...

O,,o

Lemming is a god. You win three internets and a live chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days Falgorn View Post
    Well, here you go. Two respect points and a coupon for free cow tongue. Go nuts.

...Is that so?
    -Nobunaga Oda

17. - Top - End - #1157

I added some of oliver's tropes on it. Notably badass longcoat and ambidextrous sprite.

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Troll in the Playground

And, Chriky, Q hasn't insulted me yet. In fact, he's been nicest to me on ABR, compared to others.
    Actually I think Q's been pretty nice to me too. I mean, he hasn't openly insulted me or anything...
    For your information, I don't openly insult people (except Lyinginbedmon, but he knows I'm only kidding ). I instead act all egotisic and annoying purposely.

The reason you don't see this is because I don't discuss things on the discussion thread or participate in ABR as much as I used to.

Edit: Q was founded by adventurers? I didn't know Q was a city.
    Fixed. Q is no longer a city

Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    I think it's pretty obvious who did it. He should probably just confess.
    Who, Lying?

Because that seems obvious to me! I'll kill you, LYING! I thought you were more mature then that!
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2009-04-10 at 11:50 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
    I added some of oliver's tropes on it. Notably badass longcoat and ambidextrous sprite.
    I have a question. How exactly is Oliver a Badass Biker?

I mean, I know he will become a badass biker later, but am I the only one who sees that he hasn't biked once in the whole series?! And yet, Q is mentioned after him in the tropes?!
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1160

He hasn't biked in the strip yet. But he will bike in the future. A lot. He even has his own motorcycle gang in the future. Non-canon he's biked as well.

21. - Top - End - #1161

Kobold

....You sounds suspicious!
    Although I mostly agree with bad art that is forcing me not to read the webcomic in the first place, if i wanted to insult you, I would have just said it on the forum, to your face. I dont go around and insult you on another site or anything like that.

I dont even visit TVTropes (and I dont really care about the ABR TVTropes page).
    **** Photobucket ; RIP avatars

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Troll in the Playground

He hasn't biked in the strip yet. But he will bike in the future. A lot. He even has his own motorcycle gang in the future. Non-canon he's biked as well.
    I know, but Oliver dosen't qualify for Badass Biker until he bikes IN CANON!

Ad least not over Q, who bikes like it's going out of style IN CANON.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1163

Check the art thread.

Nya!

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Troll in the Playground

Check the art thread.

Nya!

I still think Q should be placed before Oliver in Badass Biker classification, but whatever. I guess it dosen't matter in the slightest.

*stops caring*
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1165

Well Q biked first, but Oliver biked better.

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Troll in the Playground

Hey! Q bikes more, first and WAY BETTER then Oliver!

Q can kill ememies with an ordinary motorcycle. Oliver needs a super space-ship flamethrowing motorcycle to do anything. Big wimp.

*is aware of hypocrisy*

*NOW stops caring*
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Q
    you guys are the only people I act like a massive d*ck-head to.
    How touching..
    Quote Originally Posted by The Q
    I don't discuss things on the discussion thread or participate in ABR as much as I used to.
    I know the feeling, this place is dead. I myself was about to bail when I was on my vacation a few weeks back. Got pretty far to, but then I decided I'd miss you guys. ;P
    Quote Originally Posted by The End
    Q can kill ememies with an ordinary motorcycle.
    Pssh, I could probably kill someone with a bicycle if I really wanted to.
    Last edited by Tiffanie Lirle; 2009-04-10 at 03:38 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1168

Skimmer is a guy.

I never knew a penguin was so powerful, being able to one-shot about six shades, even though they are among the most powerful beings in existence. I'm grumpy, so I'm going to whine. Wah wah wah wah wah, I'm whining. Whine whine whine. [/whine]
    Only two of them actually died, and there were plenty more offscreen.
    Spoiler
    Show

ABR signature by Darklord Bright.

29. - Top - End - #1169

HalfOrcPirate

Sorry about that whine back there, Sinister. I was tired, grumpy, and just whining. Forgive me?
    Dr, Bath's Dolly!

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Besides, the Minion Shades are mooks. They are supposed to die in horrible ways in order to make us look awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]