New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Recaiden's Resplendent and Rotating Realistic Random Banter #136

I have been walking in snow. Snow that is sticking. Snow that is, in fact, an actual, measurable layer on the ground.
    It is crunchy, wet, and sounds very peculiar.
    Plus my trainers are leaky so my socks and feet are now wet.

I admit to giggling with childish excitment.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

2. - Top - End - #422
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    There's a reason for the Family Bramble.
    However, in various ways it would get you six great-granddaughters, a great-grandson; twothree grandsons, a grandson-of-association and an exploded brain.
    Ooh! Explosions are my specialty! ^O^ I'm in! *hugs the Koorly granddaughter* *And shares with her my modest but diverse collection of books*

On an unrelated topic, I just got my anti-static wrist band in the mail. Soon, when I have a silent afternoon to myself, I will open my my old n' dead PC, and try to perform...ELECTRONECROMANCY! >:D

...Wish me luck. o.o

I have been walking in snow. Snow that is sticking. Snow that is, in fact, an actual, measurable layer on the ground.

^w^ Aww...a good snow is a fantastic thing. Tell me, can you make it into snowballs? Can you roll it up into a snowman, even if only a tiny one? Can you, in fact, gather enough of it into a tall enough pile to make yourself a snow fort?

;o Would you like some hot cocoa? Grandpa Trobby could make you some cocoa. ^w^ We even have the little marshmallows.
    Last edited by Trobby; 2010-01-05 at 03:49 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Curse your Introbulosity!

3. - Top - End - #423
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by cycoris View Post
    Am only saying that so that you will continue to make me delightful baked goods.
    You raaaaaaang?
    Nothing but a Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    Also, are you even human any more, or did you just transcend into some sort of in-joke singularity?

4. - Top - End - #424
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by cycoris View Post
    Am only saying that so that you will continue to make me delightful baked goods.
    You raaaaaaang?
    /seconded.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

5. - Top - End - #425

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    You know what I dislike?
    You know what I dislike? The fact that my hair only goes right when I don't wash it for a while, but if I don't wash it for a while, it gets all greasy and horribly, counteracting the going-right-ness.

My hair is doomed to be mediocre!
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

6. - Top - End - #426
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

And I just dislike seeing the two of you fighting.

Unless it involves pudding. Because I could go for some pudding right now. But I don't think Alarra would let us waste pudding by having a food fight, so we're right back at square one.

Has Deary considered making casseroles which are made via baking without having to have the caloric density of pastry.

If you find that exciting, wait until you're snowed in with company.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2010-01-05 at 03:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

7. - Top - End - #427
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmantra View Post
    You know what I dislike? The fact that my hair only goes right when I don't wash it for a while, but if I don't wash it for a while, it gets all greasy and horribly, counteracting the going-right-ness.

My hair is doomed to be mediocre!
    I never wash my hair and it never goes greasy.

Also, I've made too many baked goods recently and I might not be able to get away with more. I made pumpkin cookies yesterday, bread and grapefruit bars the day before, and scones and chocolate chip cookies the day before that.

Edit: Casseroles typically have easily the same calories per serving as pastries and other sweets, with the added downside of usually containing cheese. I can't eat cheese.

Doesn't matter THAT much because I don't actually eat most of what I bake. I make my family eat it instead. But still . . .

It's the FEEDING PEOPLE thing. I don't bake because I want to eat; a lot of the time I don't want to eat. But I have this inner drive to FEED PEOPLE. I know I'm not the only one who has observed this phenomenon in themselves.
    Last edited by Dragonrider; 2010-01-05 at 03:59 PM.

8. - Top - End - #428
    Titan in the Playground

My mom went and bought this new wax which I apparently used first when I had long hair.

It smells extremely like oranges....

And she is absolutely insisting I use it till its empty.

Well, any ladies here who like the smell of oranges?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Ceikatar!

9. - Top - End - #429
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    Dude. You'll be a babe magnet.

-Slayer Draco Doll by Recaiden

10. - Top - End - #430
    Barbarian in the Playground

I must agree with the post above. Oranges and other fruits are a very good smell so long as it doesn't burn your nose... you should be fine. it usually relaxes a lot of people

-Wrath
    "If you can, then do. If you cannot, then find a way so you can."
    Spoiler
    Show

LGBTiTP Supporter
    Swain Avatar by Zefir

11. - Top - End - #431

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    It's the FEEDING PEOPLE thing. I don't bake because I want to eat; a lot of the time I don't want to eat. But I have this inner drive to FEED PEOPLE. I know I'm not the only one who has observed this phenomenon in themselves.
    *snickers* Oh yeah.

<_<

>_>

*eats Dallas's hair* Girls from Valencia or Seville might think you're being racist or something, but I wouldn't worry about that too much. The odds of them jumping to that conclusion would be pretty low even if they made the orange connection.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2010-01-05 at 05:14 PM.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

12. - Top - End - #432
    Banned

If it's the same stuff you're using in the skydiving pics, Dallas-Dakota, by all means keep using it. Seriously, you've gone through a bloomin' metamorphosis.

Sending the additional socks and unused paracetamolacetominophen over to Coidzor--hope you aren't floored by your illness.

(Intriguing. For once, Firefox prefers the spelling of the British term.)

Someday, I will make it stick in my brain whether I cut the test fabric open along the ill-fitting wrinkle or perpendicular to it. Can't afford to have to 'sleep on it' for every blasted fitting. I'm running out of test fabric in this weave.

13. - Top - End - #433

*eats Dallas's hair*
    You have bizarre tastes, Mr. Zor.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

14. - Top - End - #434

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmantra View Post
    You have bizarre tastes, Mr. Zor.
    *whispers into Doggyman's ear the horrible, horrible truth behind his lust for orange.

...and peanuts*

Quote Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
    Sending the additional socks and unused paracetamolacetominophen over to Coidzor--hope you aren't floored by your illness.

(Intriguing. For once, Firefox prefers the spelling of the British term.)
    ...So it does. @_@. Well, unfortunately for today, I have been floored, because I'm just not feeling up to barhopping with my best friend on his birthday. And even if I went in today, financial aid would be done for the day by the time I got there now, which is a bit annoying.

...Actually, this is kind of funny. He gets me sick on my 21st, and I get sick to preempt him on his 21st. x.x

Fortunately it's mostly a head cold and sore throat, but earlier today my body was all like... DO NOT MOVE, *****, and I sort of collapsed getting out of bed. Was a trifle painful.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2010-01-05 at 05:18 PM.
    Homebrew

15. - Top - End - #435
    Ogre in the Playground

My mom went and bought this new wax which I apparently used first when I had long hair.

It smells extremely like oranges....

And she is absolutely insisting I use it till its empty.

Whenever you apply it, scrape more out than is necessary, and flick it into a bin. You'll get rid of it faster, use it briefly, please your mother by using it, however briefly, and all might well be well.
    Words, my weapons...
    Je veux aller sous votre peau.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Dihan-atar

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    You rascally psychopath, you.
    On the phone, people talk back. And over. And aren't obliged to listen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixaar View Post
    Kael, awesome.
    I has been owned.
    Yup, Kael beat the Book Geek at her own game.
    Don't tick off Kaelawrath. The dear fellow is above reproach.

16. - Top - End - #436
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer Draco View Post
    Also bees.

17. - Top - End - #437
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer Draco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EndlessWrath View Post
    I must agree with the post above. Oranges and other fruits are a very good smell so long as it doesn't burn your nose... you should be fine. it usually relaxes a lot of people

-Wrath
    Thenks.

Though really, me, a babe magnet? I think you're having a different mental image of me then the actual me or something.
    *eats Dallas's hair* Girls from Valencia or Seville might think you're being racist or something, but I wouldn't worry about that too much. The odds of them jumping to that conclusion would be pretty low even if they made the orange connection.
    My hair! My hair, my haaair!

I'm bald now!
    It's fanclub will kill me!
    If it's the same stuff you're using in the skydiving pics, Dallas-Dakota, by all means keep using it. Seriously, you've gone through a bloomin' metamorphosis.
    Quincunx, I should set you up with the fanclub of my hair sometime.

Actually I wash it twice a week, which will keep it good.(And like you saw in the skydiving pics) but for other days, I need wax or it becomes a frizzy time-bomb.

I may not really have a clue, but I'm pretty sure no girl is attracted to that...

And yes, it's the same stuff. Actually same wax I use normally, only more annoying to put in for some reason and smells like oranges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelaroth View Post
    Whenever you apply it, scrape more out than is necessary, and flick it into a bin. You'll get rid of it faster, use it briefly, please your mother by using it, however briefly, and all might well be well.
    Yes, thenk you! This is something I was looking for.

Though if it's as lady-charming as the ladies around here say it is...

Edit: Phase, no, bees, musquitos and such, they will go after my brother, not me.* Apparently he has delicious blood.

*week in Crete: Open windows, bloody hot, hordes of musquitos and such. My brother and I are sharing a room. He's stinging all over and actually looking a bit pale. Me? Nada.
    Last edited by Dallas-Dakota; 2010-01-05 at 05:51 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ceikatar!

18. - Top - End - #438
    Ogre in the Playground

Yes, thenk you! This is something I was looking for.

Though if it's as lady-charming as the ladies around here say it is...
    It likely isn't. People online can't actually smell the scent, and if it's as bad as you at least initially claimed...
    And you're welcome.
    Words, my weapons...
    Je veux aller sous votre peau.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Dihan-atar

Spoiler
    Show

You rascally psychopath, you.
    On the phone, people talk back. And over. And aren't obliged to listen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixaar View Post
    Kael, awesome.
    I has been owned.
    Yup, Kael beat the Book Geek at her own game.
    Don't tick off Kaelawrath. The dear fellow is above reproach.

19. - Top - End - #439
    Titan in the Playground

May also have to do something with that I don't really think of oranges as a pleasant smell or a manly smell.(the hair, the length etc. don't help >.>)

And I still maintain that I would be doing so much better if I were a couple of inches taller....

Normal dutch people are pretty tall anyway....

My luck, get to be short when you live in a country of tall people...

Edit: I feel egoistic when RB revolves around me. Then again it is flattering.
    Last edited by Dallas-Dakota; 2010-01-05 at 05:59 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ceikatar!

20. - Top - End - #440
    Banned

Hey, hey, what do you think I smell like?
    Last edited by Player_Zero; 2010-01-05 at 06:03 PM.

21. - Top - End - #441
    Titan in the Playground

Maths

Also: This reminds me, somebody should really invent smell-tv sometime....
    And that's not just a smelly old tv...
    Last edited by Dallas-Dakota; 2010-01-05 at 06:12 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ceikatar!

22. - Top - End - #442
    Titan in the Playground

It's snowing again. Wheeee.

23. - Top - End - #443
    Titan in the Playground

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIsv1YOFNys

This song has been stuck in head since New Years, when I saw the film for the first time. So much so that I started unintentionally humming it in work today. And I work in a call centre. The woman on the other end thought I'd put her on hold.

DAMN YOU STARSHIP TROOPERS!!!!
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

24. - Top - End - #444
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold-Bard View Post

This song has been stuck in head since New Years, when I saw the film for the first time. So much so that I started unintentionally humming it in work today. And I work in a call centre. The woman on the other end thought I'd put her on hold.

What a coincidence, I've had this one stuck in my head.
    Spoiler
    Show
    <-I won this from Dr. Bath.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #445
    Troll in the Playground

Re: Dallas's Hair—

JD from Scrubs got a ton of hot chicks. 'Nuff said.

26. - Top - End - #446
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rutskarn View Post
    Mine is this.

27. - Top - End - #447
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rutskarn View Post

Thanks for spreading the virus...

Hey Doctor Strange, won't you be my lover...

28. - Top - End - #448

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold-Bard View Post

Behold, the truer horror.

Edit: RUUUUUUOOOOTTTTSSSSSSKKAAAAAAAARRRRRRNN!!!!

*breaks out the ninja-forks*

Wow this is trippy listening to all three of them at once.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2010-01-05 at 06:52 PM.
    Homebrew

29. - Top - End - #449
    Titan in the Playground

...Wow this is trippy listening to all three of them at once.
    Oh God I can hear the end of the universe. It's laughing...
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

30. - Top - End - #450
    Troll in the Playground

Whoah. It works really well in some places. Actually, it's not bad.

EDIT: I mean all three at the same time.
    Last edited by Sneak; 2010-01-05 at 06:59 PM.