New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Twi] Twilight the lynching: The Gathering Storm

Sylar
    "Technically, he started this one. I had no intention of going after him. I'm not even sure how he knew I was coming." Sylar's voice spills out, a certain...new quality that wasn't there the last time, or any time, he'd been on the Carrier. He'd sounded resigned, depressed when searching for Kirby; before, when he'd visited with Kirby at his side, he'd been distant but friendly. His voice now sounded....close. A manufactured 'closeness', like he was your best friend.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

2. - Top - End - #362
    Ogre in the Playground

Dracula
    "Not as long as you, I appeared in print for the first time in 1991 as a ripoff of Deathstroke the Terminator, but Deathstroke himself was a rip-off of Taskmaster! So score Marvel! In your face, Superman! But then, I've never been played by Béla Lugosi, so I suppose that makes me in better taste then you, Count. Though after what was done to me in my only theatrical appearance, who is keeping score?"

Vin
    ((At that point, you should have died, but some outside force intervened, and you didn't. Now part of you insists you died, and the other part insists you are A-OK!))

Sanya
    The sword sails through the air, sinking into his stomach. A belly wound can take a long time to be fatal.
    Cowl stares at you. "May you live to bury your children." He forces out, then collapses like a puppet with it's strings cut.

Jack T. Chance
    You forgot his most dangerous feature. But then, you'd never heard of Hannibal the Cannibal. You can be forgiven.
    His heart-rate not changing in the slightest, still calm and serene as a monk, he leans forward and bites your throat, teeth scissoring, muscles bunching in his jaw as he sinks them deep into you.

Coop
    I am sure he does. However, Palpetine has been trained to be one of the most mentally powerful in the universe and has psychic powers that let him literally bend the laws of physics, live forever, cloak his existence from the entire Jedi temple, find people across the universe and mow down mooks by the thousands despite an ancient and rapidly deteriorating body. It's not much of a match for an untrained teenager, no matter how strong willed he might be.
    'Your accomplices seek to betray you.' He says, in a voice in your head that smothers any attempt at resistance, memory or your own thoughts. 'They would steal what is yours. They cannot be trusted. You must be rid of them.'

John Taylor
    Rasputin vanished, the dice making the magical forces too unstable to sustain him. A problem for later, then. Julien Advent is in the next room, tied upside down. That's the bad news, and his throat has just been cut by the female necromancer, who is nowhere to be seen.
    The good news is that it will take more then that to kill him, and she doesn't seem to know that.

Azazel
    ((Does anyone want to play Nick? He retains all his memories. All of them.))
    The infant looks at you squarely, eyes far colder then any infants should be, pudgy arms crossed, mouth a line, as though considering you. No tears, no irritation, no bawling, simply at ease.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-09-16 at 08:22 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

3. - Top - End - #363

Dracula
    "....What?" He looked at Deadpool from his throne, boredom seemingly replaced by confusion, "What does any of that mean?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

4. - Top - End - #364
    Ogre in the Playground

Dracula
    "It means I'm more powerful then you, for knowledge is power, and if you can't understand me I am therefore smarter then you, as demnstrated by academics everywhere." He replies.
    "Now get off my chair, and kneel before Deadpool!"
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-09-16 at 08:27 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

5. - Top - End - #365

Dracula
    He raises an eyebrow, a ball of Hellfire hovering above his hand, "Is that so?" The ball is currently the size of Deadpool's torso.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

6. - Top - End - #366
    Dwarf in the Playground

Godzilla
    With the monster at point-blank-range, Godzilla blasts him with his atomic breath before he can strike.

King Ghidorah
    Ghidorah goes to assault the Kansas fortress.

7. - Top - End - #367

Godzilla
    The fire covers the injured monster, it's slot's rolling until all three come up 'Bar.' The monster explodes, taking a large chuck of city with it as it calls out, "There goes Tokyo!"

Dracula
    As King Ghidorah begins assaulting his fortress, Dracula stands up, his wine glass still in his hand as he suddenly appears at the highest tower, his back to the moon as he looks at the three headed beast, "Cease, Old One; or feel my wrath."

Zedd
    "ANOTHER MONSTER! That's it! Zim! Rito! Goldar! All three of you are going to handle that monster!"
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-09-16 at 08:35 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

8. - Top - End - #368
    Dwarf in the Playground

Coop
    He looks at the other pilots. He pushes a button which reconfigures the mechas again and now he is alone in Megas.
    "This is my robot. You guys, no matter how awesome, can't take it from me!" he yells, backing away from them. His hand was hovering over the weapons systems, but he shakes his head. He could get rid of something by simply making them not there anymore. He pushes the Dimensional Hole Generator button and it accidently teleports him out of there, instead of the other people like he'd wanted. Oh well, it still accomplished the same means. He had theoretically gotten rid of them.
    Greatest Song of the Week: Hidan's Theme
    Picture of the Week: Come to Life

Twilight, the Lynching

9. - Top - End - #369
    Pixie in the Playground

Vin

{Outside force being you, Cracklord, intervening to stop my foolish action: but shouldn't there a third voice arguing that Vin splode-punched Malus and unleashed a demon upon the universe?

Additionally, does touching the seed neutralizes the paradox, like the key did for Roland in Book 3?}

Sanya

{Wow. I thought at best it would distract Cowl, or strike him on the hilt or side: that's good news.

On the bad side, did Cowl just hit me with a Death Curse?}

Solomon Kane

"Is the dark wizard dead?" Solomon asked.

10. - Top - End - #370
    Ogre in the Playground

Zedd
    "You will not regret this decision, sir! He will fall before the might of Zim!" You use your technique, and Zim gains a foot in height. Only a single foot.
    He looks at you in wonderment, and it occurs to you that Zim becoming the tallest Irken makes him their new ruler.

Coop
    You land in Khansas, on a freshly plowed field.

Darkseid
    Palpetine cracks his neck. The temporary split of the mech's had been all the leverage he needed to deal with the boy, and prevent them reforming.

Vin
    {I didn't know how to represent that, so I ignored it.}
    The voices die down to a whisper as you clutch the seed. Merciful quiet.

Sanya
    {On the bad side, did Cowl just hit me with a Death Curse?}
    Yep.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-09-16 at 08:58 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

11. - Top - End - #371

Zedd
    He'd intended to turn him into a giant monster to fight Godzilla. Giant. As in several hundred feet tall. Not....that. "Whatever. Just go down with Rito and Goldar." The Skeleton man, and Winged ape-man in golden armor were normally talkitive, but even they could tell that Zedd wasn't in the mood.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

12. - Top - End - #372
    Ogre in the Playground

Zedd
    It would have, except that Zim seems to be naturally small to such an extent that all that power only had enough to give him a promotion.
    "Your faith in me is not misplaced! I shall defeat tha monster with ease! COME GIR!"
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

13. - Top - End - #373

Zedd
    He placed his head in his hand, wondering once more if he wiping out the Irken's would count as an act of good or evil, and if he could survive Crayak's retribution. It would be for the best as far as his sanity was concerned.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

14. - Top - End - #374
    Pixie in the Playground

Sanya

{Usually, when a wizard pronounces a Death Curse, his voice gets all echoy and Doomy, then barely visible flickers of energy springs from his/her lips and sink into the victim}

Sanya sinks to his knees, gasping as her recovered from the effects of the Death Curse. "Govno." He mutters. "Govno, govno, govno.

After a moment, he forces himself up, and moves to assist Ash.

Vin

Vin breathes a sigh of relief. For now, she'd be fine. She turns to Richard. "Did you feel that?" she asks with concern.

15. - Top - End - #375
    Ogre in the Playground

Zedd
    You co-ordinate the assault on Godzilla as you like.

Dracula
    Deadpool catches up to you, still talking."Yeah, it seemed to make a lot more sense in my head, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it, hombre."
    He pulls out his pair of guns. "My guns allow me to kill for money, shoot fleeing suspects, kill ducks, and get free DVDs from Best Buy! What can that fire you just summoned do? Huh?"
    He stops. "Also, where is Death? Me and her were about to attempt some biological impossibilities."

Vin
    "No." He says. "I assumed your ankle was giving you trouble." He seems... different. Less relaxed and glad to help, more focused. He seems nice enough, but it occurs to you that in part that's from he's the only person you've seen, and that you don't actually know a thing about him.
    "How did you say you got here again? There must be some way off this dead world."
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-09-16 at 09:03 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

16. - Top - End - #376

Dracula
    He looks from the giant monster to Deadpool, "Just wander;you'll find her. Your kind always do." Even Deadpool would be hard pressed to tell if that was metaphorical or literal. It just might be both, after all.

Ash
    "Don't worry, I think we've got everything wrapped up here for the most part." Ash is grinning at his new chainsaw lovingly, "So where do we go from here?"
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-09-16 at 09:04 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

17. - Top - End - #377
    Ogre in the Playground

Dracula
    "Right you are." He's gone.
    Deadpool would make an even better crazy servant then Reinfield or Igor, don't you think?
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

18. - Top - End - #378

Dracula
    (Wrong Dracula; Castlevania Drake' never had servants of that kind, except for a mind control plot to revive him here or there. At least as far as I know. I haven't played every game; doing so would be a flat out impossibility, I think. However, I might make an exception purely because of how funny that would be.)
    Draucla focuses back on Ghidorah, awaiting an answer.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

19. - Top - End - #379
    Dwarf in the Playground

Coop
    (assuming this is Dracula Kansas, not regular Kansas)
    He looks around, and sees King Ghidorah and Dracula's castle. Ghidorah... Dracula.
    Ghidorah... Dracula...
    Ghidorah... Dracula.
    Ghidorah it was! He fires more than all da missles at the dragon hydra thing.

Twilight, the Lynching

20. - Top - End - #380
    Pixie in the Playground

Vin

"I was with a crew of two Wizards and two talented soldiers, wandering the halls of the Tower. One of the wizards made a prayer to his patron deity, who showed up unexpectedly. He gave us some sound advice, then hurled me across time and space to this place."

" I suppose I could try and say the name of the deity to see if he could take me and you back. I'm not confident It'll work, though."

Vin carefully adjusts the position of the seed so that it rests against her Skin constantly, leaving her hands free again.

"How did you get here?"

21. - Top - End - #381
    Ogre in the Playground

Coop
    It is regular Khansas. However, rather then be next to the massive fortress of Doom, it's on a farm in the middle of nowhere, no enemies in sight.
    A house of the sort a Southern Gentlemen plantation owner might live in stood behind you, with a wide patio and a veranda, whitewashed and clean. It looks comfortable, built with love and care. An attractive older woman is sitting on the front reading a book, and the sun is setting.

Dracula
    (For added points, summon Vlad the Impaler, the servant)

Vin
    "I died. I came here instead." He replies blankly, drawing his jerkin tight over his powerful shoulders. "I don't know why. I was Richard the King, Richard the husband, Richard the Wizard, and now I'm Richard the Woods guide again."
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-09-16 at 09:23 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

22. - Top - End - #382
    Dwarf in the Playground

Coop
    He steps out of the mech, somehow coming out of the foot. (I assume there's a freaking elevator in this monstrosity) He starts walking towards the woman.
    "Excuse me, but where am I?" he asks her. He's not feeling so hungry anymore...

Twilight, the Lynching

23. - Top - End - #383
    Troll in the Playground

Cracklord only:
    Spoiler
    Show

Jenny's placed an atom of antimatter in the middle of Sylar's brain, exactly where his powers come from. She is currently maintaining a field around the particle so that it won't come into contact with the normal matter. Sylar tries anything, he dies permanently.

Tommy Oblivion

He pats Sanya on the back.

"Relax, Sanya. No wizard is powerful enough to warp reality to that high an extent. The only way that will come true is if you make it true yourself. Or do the words self-fulfilling prophecy not exist in Russia?"

John Taylor

I burst through the door, and use a penknife to cut Advent loose.

"Come on, Julien; you aren't fooling anyone. Get up before I slap you."

I won't slap him; he's the Victorian Adventurer, for God's sake. He's the most moral man in the Nightside. Absolutely infuriating, but still. Americans wouldn't slap Captain America, would they?

Jack T. Chance

He wasn't prepared for that eventuality. But there was a reason why he wore his skull as a Western-style tie. It provided a very visible weakpoint, and growing up on a planet were law and order were non-existent, it helped to have a clearly visible weakpoint. Pull and tighten that tie, and he'd choke to death.

Which is why he chose it. Because if you knew your weaknesses ,you can prepare for them. And so his tie held a very powerful electric current; when Hannibal decided to bite down, that current redirected through the man's teeth. And saliva was even better than water for conducting electricity.

Jenny Q

She flicks her fingers, and Sylar finds he can move again. As can everybody else in the room.

"Seems reasonable."

The Midnighter

"It isn't. Jenny, he shouldn't have even been on the Authority with us. Kill him anyway."
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

24. - Top - End - #384

Sylar
    "I never wanted to join the Authority. Blame Jenny." He stops for a second, sighing, "Sparks. Not Quantum."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

25. - Top - End - #385
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flandre
    She looks out a window and sees Ghidorah.
    "Grandfather, a gigantic monster is outside threatening the castle. Can I join Dracula in destroying it?" she asks Alucard.

Twilight, the Lynching

26. - Top - End - #386
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Fayt

He had stayed back so that they didn't have to many fighters trying to do to much at once. Now that thier iteneraty has been found he asks, "So what do we do now that we found your friend."

KM

The time freeze was kind of freaky, but other than that she didn't have any problems with the current situation. Except for that Lucy girl, The vibes she was giving off were those of either insanity or malice. She been around plenty of wacko's that have both in abundance. Albedo for example.

27. - Top - End - #387
    Ogre in the Playground

Jack T. Chance
    He staggers back and falls, twitching. Fortunately, he missed your throat and simply tore a bloody hole in your neck.
    You don't feel well, to say the least.

John Taylor
    "What took you so long?" He asks, giving you a weak smile. It's more morbid then reassuring, but it's the thought that counts. "I was starting to think I'd have to free myself. Did you get Flagg?"

Light Yagami
    A screen opens to your left. President Mikami wants to ask you about the Authorities stance on his new fossil fuels policy.
    You also see the appearing castle, which you know you can use, and the appearing mech, which is exactly what you were waiting for.

OA
    ((Because Darkblade isn't interested in doing this, I suppose I better))
    The crypts stir, as the dead lanterns come to life, one by one, each of them with a black ring on their hands. Hundreds of them, many friends and associates of the lanterns here, and led by the grim figure of Ganthet, a dead Guardian.
    Wednesday had not taken losing graciously, and had set into motion the true Blackest Night.
    "The blackest night falls from the skies,
    The darkness grows, as all light dies,
    We crave your hearts and your demise,
    By my black hand— the dead shall rise!"

Flandre
    "Of course. I must leave for a while, but I shall be back soon. Play nicely until then."
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-09-16 at 09:58 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

28. - Top - End - #388
    Barbarian in the Playground

Zexion

Zexion prepares for Master Chief's arrival by preparing an elaborate illusion in the hall he currently resides.

Darksied

"You have done well disciple." Darksied tells the Emperor.

Darksied reaches out with his power to freeze the machines in time, their pilots will remain flowing steadily but the mecha are disabled for now.

"Tell me mortal? Why did you come here? I have made no move against you, yet."

Oracle

"If anyone dies because of this it is you head Yagami." Oracle snarls at Light and Lucy.

"Cass stand down, let the psycho go." Oracle sighs.

"But before you go answer me one question. If your desires were so peaceful why did you start by lying to me and then attacked me when you were exposed?"

Sylar

In front of the angry metahuman a little black ring appears. Around it starts to form bits of psychic energy. It starts to make a shape around the ring. It starts with a Flipper but then rapidly expands into a large ball, two little feet and a second flipper. Colour begins to enter the ball, it's paler than you remember but you'd reconize it in an instant.

Kirby of Dreamland RISE!

Before your very eyes stands a mockery of Kirby. "Sylar, I missed you."
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

29. - Top - End - #389

Light
    Light activates the communicatior on the station, "We have a Castle appearing in Kansas and a Giant Mech appearing out of nowhere. Would everyone please come to the main control room?"

Sylar
    His face raises into a snarl, "Kir-" His eyes almost flash "by?" They seem less hard for a moment, the snarl gone, more like a whisper now.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-09-16 at 10:10 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

30. - Top - End - #390
    Pixie in the Playground

Clark Kent
    "I'll call you back." He says. Putting down the phone, he stands up and walks out onto the field. He is tall, lean and bronzed, well-muscled, no, perfectly-muscled, and carelessly good-looking, though the glasses aren’t exactly a good look.
    He extends a hand. A firm, well muscled grip, though there is a suggestion of terrible strength beneath the exterior.
    "I'm Clark, this is Lois." He says, indicating the woman who has a good ten years on him. "Pleasure to meet you. What brings you to Kansas?"

Voldemort
    He apparates again, trying to get away, then takes to the air, spreading his arms like a great bat and flying into the distance.

The Kurgan
    As Dante rounds the corner, he has to throw himself flat to avoid the charging pickup truck, burning rubber as the Kurgan accelerates away.

Roland
    The gunslinger misses his shot thanks to the incoming lawnmower getting in his line of fire, so instead holsters them and watches with interest.

Kamina
    Blue light glows around Gurren Laggan, and he brings it in a massive round house of a punch that should send Darkseid flying, ans damage Gurren Laggan with the force of the blow.
    He's so serious he's stopped talking. Right now he scares me a little.
    'C'est la vie' - Such is life.