New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy Advent Children IV - Centuries of Sin - Game Underway!

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Nine View Post
    Can I ask why Grimmace?
    Sort of on the same reasoning as bladescape, but really just a feeling.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks

I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy Advent Children IV - Centuries of Sin - Game Underway!

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    This somehow rings off for me. Keep an eye on it all my villager friends.
    Mind if I ask you why?

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Bugbear in the Playground

If I knew I wouldn't be saying 'somehow.'
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

4. - Top - End - #274
    Titan in the Playground

Carbuncle saw the Flan crawl out of the ocean. Aren't flan something humans make to eat? Better leave that to a human then. For example this TsukikoJ the gray mage was gesticulating wildly at.

(I've decided that there are enough hunches flying around today and so instead of going with one of my own I'll trust in Gray Mage's hunch instead of the hunch about his hunch. )

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

Hmm... bladescape, maybe?
    My deaths to wolves (or other evil night killers)
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    I think Lamech will make a great Sephiroth.
    A new New York IC OOC

6. - Top - End - #276

(bladescape)

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tilt View Post
    The wolves will already know this, so it seems pro-town to admit to it publicly: after today's result I know I am the fool, not the seer. So the reasons I gave for lynching Murska are now void.

Fan. No solid reasons -- he seemed a bit too sure about his reading-based argument for Murska's wolfishness yesterday. Surely Murska's public behaviour doesn't guarantee anything or he wouldn't be known as a good player.
    Tilt, I pointed at Murska for previous game based reasons (where he got me, and another player to confess our roles when he was a wolf.), so it was more or less petty vengance.

Besides, whenever Murska plays a neutral he ALWAYS has an angle to work, ALWAYS. It's like saying water is wet, and anyone who has played with him previously know his deviousness knows no bounds.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ogre in the Playground

Approximately 26 hours left to go, so time for a mid-day update!

9/32 votes in:

TsukikoJ - 2
    RogueNine - 2
    Bladescape - 2
    Fin - 1
    Fan - 1
    Tilt - 1

The following players are still up for autolynch:

I'm da Rogue
    Sage Montalius
    The Fiery Tower
    Third Emperor
    Thufir

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

9. - Top - End - #279
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'm going to say Ramsus today
    What do you mean "Dungeon Master" isn't a proper job?

Thanks to Thufir for the avatar.

D&D Characters Past and Present:
    Spoiler
    Show

The Honest Man (3.5 LG human fighter), Princess Kailee (4e Good elf cleric), Elric (4e Good human paladin)
    Talia Dakashnit (3.5 CE human fighter), Gabriel Stryfe (d20 Modern fast hero), Tacin Willow (3.5 NG human fighter//bard)

GitP Blood Bowl Legacy League - Season 3 recruiting

10. - Top - End - #280

Tilt, cause he's either the Fool or the Devil, and either way we're better off with him dead.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Troll in the Playground

Uh, no, ThirdEmperor, I'm pretty sure he's the Fool and we're definitely better off with more villager powerroles alive rather than less.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Halfling in the Playground

Lazily lying against a tree, Kuja points an elegant finger at I'm Da Rogue. "You there, scarlet scoundrel! You seem awfully familiar. I recall someone taking my gold once." He stares at her with narrowed eyes and a malicious grin, running his finger over the blade in his hands. "Someone, not dissimilar to you..."

OOC: A tiny reference to a tiny few posts long encounter in a WW game many eons ago. Also lazy role play. RP'ing's just not coming off the ground for me after day one.
    Last edited by V.Z.; 2011-07-21 at 10:49 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Behbeh Week Altime!
    Wiwa Wa Wevowushun!
    (Gweat Behbeh Week Wevowushun Motto by Wolfbane!)

Wonderful LGBTitP banner by Doiahaveaname?
    Butt kicking hamsterrific Minsc and Boo by Trazoi

13. - Top - End - #283
    Troll in the Playground

"O-ho-ho. Is it, or is it not. I'd say it is!"

Kadaj drops down the tree next to Kuja. Blade in hand, of course - They were friends, which meant it wasn't in his throat.

"How has fall treated my second... third-favourite silver-haired maniac? I managed to get myself decapitated, so I'm just 'observing' now, as they say..."
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Firbolg in the Playground

V.Z. for pointing at a potential autolynchee or some such. I dunno.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

15. - Top - End - #285
    Pixie in the Playground

Tsukikoj to keep tilt from going up, no reason to kill off the fool.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Barbarian in the Playground

Bladescape because I know killing off myself or the Fool would be foolish and I'd like to keep us out of the lead.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

i'll go for a bladescape myself.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

18. - Top - End - #288

I'm thinking Fin.
    Thanks goes to Vampire Pumpkin for my awesome avatar!

Formerly known as The Fiery Tower Formerly known as Catseye2121.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    If I knew I wouldn't be saying 'somehow.'
    Gray mage's theory is off, because it relies on Murska being a wolf. If Gray mage believed that Murska was a wolf he would want to lynch Murska then his defenders.
    My deaths to wolves (or other evil night killers)
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    I think Lamech will make a great Sephiroth.
    A new New York IC OOC

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lamech View Post
    Gray mage's theory is off, because it relies on Murska being a wolf. If Gray mage believed that Murska was a wolf he would want to lynch Murska then his defenders.
    I see it as a way to test Murska's wolfiness without risking losing a valuable town ally if it turns out he isn't one. It'd also most likely clean Tilt if TsukikoJ is a wolf.

Edit: Also, it's not that I think Murska is a wolf, so those that defended him are wolves, but that I think some of the ones that defended him are wolves, so if it's proven that they are, Murska might be a s well.
    Last edited by Gray Mage; 2011-07-21 at 02:37 PM.

21. - Top - End - #291

I voted Tilt just because I have no idea how to vote during the beginning of the game. I'd rather not be sacrificed because Murska is seen as more valuable than me. To be fair, this is only the second Mafia game anyone's played with me. :P Ultimately, it was just bad timing for me.

Not that I think there's any weight in the argument, but why was I chosen over the other players who voted Tilt around that time?

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TsukikoJ View Post
    I voted Tilt just because I have no idea how to vote during the beginning of the game. I'd rather not be sacrificed because Murska is seen as more valuable than me. To be fair, this is only the second Mafia game anyone's played with me. :P Ultimately, it was just bad timing for me.

Not that I think there's any weight in the argument, but why was I chosen over the other players who voted Tilt around that time?
    Well, I didn't mean to undervalue you, so sorry if it seemed that way.

As for why you, I think you're marginally more wolfiest then the others, although there are some other promising candidates.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Troll in the Playground

The orphan wept. His hero, the greatest blitzball player the world had ever known, had been brutally murdered. The sun seemed a little darker. He could barely make out the autographed card he clutched to his breast through the tears.

These terrible events had never happened before Mustiado appeared.
    Delightfully abrasive in more ways than one
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Mango:you sick, twisted bastard <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffon View Post
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

Mango is a dastardly irate unhinged scientist, for realz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharina View Post
    Evil's awesome because of the art.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    "O-ho-ho. Is it, or is it not. I'd say it is!"

Kadaj drops down the tree next to Kuja. Blade in hand, of course - They were friends, which meant it wasn't in his throat.

"How has fall treated my second... third-favourite silver-haired maniac? I managed to get myself decapitated, so I'm just 'observing' now, as they say..."
    Not seeming the least bit shocked or even surprised by the appearance of his killed brother, Kuja looked up with a broad smirk. “Oh, indeed! Loz I might expect, but for you to lose your head so soon? Quite a marvelous twist, dear brother! And such impeccable timing.” He clapped his hands enthusiastically and chuckled. “You know, I was just thinking how this dull gap of a place never offered anything exciting… But now, with your lovely gift…” Kuja jumped from his spot, his eyes glowing with excitement, and raised his arms. Tapping from his newfound power, he let energy whirl around his arms, down to his torso and his legs, until all his body seemed to be wrapped in glowing azure flames. Then he theatrically stretched out his arms and threw his head back, releasing the energy all in a massive blazing crescent. Within seconds, countless trees even beyond where the two Remnants could see burst into flame and passed the fire on to whatever was closest to them, allowing it to incinerate through the forest further and further. “It may just provide some, entertainment...”

OOC:
    Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    V.Z. for pointing at a potential autolynchee or some such. I dunno.
    Nu-uh! She did nick my gold back in the Baldur's Gate WW (which needs a sequel, by the way! *glares at Mordokai*) So as you can see, my point is a completely valid one!
    Spoiler
    Show

Behbeh Week Altime!
    Wiwa Wa Wevowushun!
    (Gweat Behbeh Week Wevowushun Motto by Wolfbane!)

Wonderful LGBTitP banner by Doiahaveaname?
    Butt kicking hamsterrific Minsc and Boo by Trazoi

25. - Top - End - #295
    Troll in the Playground

"But of course." Kadaj flicks his blade and cuts in half a large splinter of wood flying at him.

"It wouldn't do for my dear brother to not be... entertained, by our endeavour.

So long as we focus on reviving the Mother, wouldn't this place be good for a short holiday? Beaches, sea, monsters and fresh air. Screaming civilians. Lovely."

Kadaj stretches and looks around, pointing his sword at the town nearby.

"I will be watching to see how you use my little... gift. Haha. Do not disappoint, now." He grins and leaps into the air, dropping on a branch of a tree spared Kuja's blast.

"After all, I can but watch now."
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #296

Dragoon sighs as he sees the little orphan not try to be suicidal today, now if only the creatures would vanish. Third Emperor seems like someone who could do something, or at least, sounds impressive enough.
    Thank you to starwoof for the awesome Astrid avatar.

27. - Top - End - #297

The misshapen man frowned with a grimmace. "Shan't do. Shan't do at all to be sending one amorphous purple blob against a sea-green one. Bad omens. Bad omens."
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ogre in the Playground

21/32 votes in = An extension to the day phase!

I'll now update at 3pm (BST) i.e. just less than 5 hours time, no matter how many votes I have.

The following players will be autolynched unless they vote in that period:

I'm da Rogue
    Sage Montalius

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

29. - Top - End - #299
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ok, time to get this going....

Cloud rips off his mask to reveal...Keepa!

Right! I'm a Besaid Auroch. A Mason. I'm pretty sure now that "I'm Da Rogue" will autolynch at the end of the day phase (He's been very inactive and Banjo AL'd Orzel at the end of the day rather than at the end of the following night).

My proof to being a mason is that Im da rogue is one too. He's Letty.

After he auto's I'd like all the village power roles to claim to me in the night phase so I can pass them onto the remaining masons, I'll almost certainly be night killed but it's worth it to get a network off the ground.

All villagers please do not claim anything to me. That way any doubles will have to be Remnants/Neutrals.

Remnants feel free to claim truthfully

I realise I could be a remnant that's scried Im Da Rogue but I think that's a risk that's worth taking...Why? This is a very dangerous & unlikely ploy if I were a remnant.

Firstly because any Real mason left in game would counter claim me

(BTW: If a remnant does counter claim me today then they'll probably let me live the night. In that case I'll feed you the name of another mason. You can lynch me to prove he's legit and the plan still works just costs us an extra mason. However it does bag us a free Remnant...The one who counter claimed me...a good trade I'd say.)

Secondly because it draws a lot of attention to myself without any assurance of success.

I've emptied my inbox. Let's win this thing!

Gonna have a sniff through the posts and edit this with a point in a short while.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Dwarf in the Playground

Decided I wanted to leave that post virgin incase shenanigans were called. Not sure on anyone really but I'm interested to know why you follwed the Bladescape wagon so freely Lamach

Of the three who jumped on only TsukikoJ seems to have given a reason.

BTW: Do not take this point or any other before this as indicating anything if a network forms. I have, as of yet, not been in touch with anyone.
    Last edited by Qwaz; 2011-07-22 at 07:34 AM.