New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 31 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default [LYNCH] Twilight IX: Of Wolf and Man!

In a Forest...
    A rather attractive looking man, if you saw him from a ways away, is walking with a less-than-average looking girl through the woods, having a conversation about Volterra, Italy and coming back from said location. However, the howling of a wolf causes the two to tense up.
    "Bella, get back! I’ll protect you!"
    "Oh Edward, I’ll never leave you!"
    "You must, for you will be killed if you don’t!"
    "But I-"

The man foolishly leaves his woman and runs deeper into the forest, faster than humans could ever possibly go. He comes to a clearing where another man waits for him, this one only wearing shorts. The fully-clothed man confronts the shirtless one.
    "You! What do you want with us?!"
    "Merely to remove you from our lands!"
    "I won’t let you harm my family!"
    "You don’t have a CHOICE!"

The shirtless man lunges at the dressed one and suddenly turns into a wolf for no precedented reason. The two start to wrestle in the sunlight, the dressed one sparkling for some reason.
    "The smell of your maiden is foul to me. I don’t see what makes her so attractive to Jacob."
    "What? You will leave Bella alone!"

The sparkling human stabs downwards with his hand, piercing into the wolf's lung and breaking many ribs. I'd easily heal from that, but-
    Shut up and do your job!
    Fine, fine...
    "You may have defeated me, but your girl is ours now!"
    "What are you talking about?! What did you do to her?!"
    "Y-you di-didn’t th-think I w-was al-lone, d-did you?"
    "Bella, no!"

The man runs off to find his girl as the wolf-man is focused on. He is lying in a pool of his own blood as he starts laughing.
    "Too… late…"

It goes back to the sparkly who, according to my sources, is a vampire, even though he shouldn't be. I mean, come on? Who sparkles in the sunlight? Not vampires, that's who!
    GET ON WITH IT!!!
    Geez, I'll contine narrating... -jackass-
    I READ THAT!
    ALRIGHT, ALREADY!
    So the scene pans down to the sparkly who finds his girl missing in the woods where he left her. However, her shirt was ripped by this Jacob guy and he looks at it saddened. He lifts his face to the air dramatically for some reason.
    "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Alright, I did the job you asked me to do. Now can I finally leave these pieces of fanfiction you call "LynchingITP?"
    Alright then, I'LL stop using you.
    Wait, what do you mean by "I'll"?
    I have no say over anyone else. Now, get out while I do character intros!
    Fine, I'll just go beat up Dante some more. Maybe hit on Phoenix if I'm feeling ballsy enough.

Baby Bonnie Hood
    You are in Nevada, roaming the desert in search of a Dalkstalker. It was a high fetching target and you were directly commissioned by a guy named Carlisle Cullen to kill this thing. He paid to fly you out here, he paid you 4 times as much as you would have made by killing the thing yourself, and he's paying for lodging. You are CERTAIN that something is up. So it doesn't surprise you when you come across a limousine where the target was supposed to be. One of the men comes out and speaks to you.
    "Sir Carlisle said you'd be coming here. Please, step into the limousine. He has an invitation for you."
    He hands her a white slip of paper that reads...

Sidney Prescott
    You hitched it to a remote location in Washington after the third attempt on your life. You figured that if you lived in obscurity away from any civilization and produced your own food, the killers would stop showing up. So when a limousine shows up in front of your house, you have every right to be suspicious. However, it's just a man in a suit who slips a note under your door and then politely walks back to the limo, in plain sight. You pick up the note with gloves, checking for poison. After getting the all clear, you decide to read it. It says...

Nick Fury
    You're sitting in your office relaxing. Today was a slow day, something that you relish because of how intense it is to be you. However, a knock on your door and a letter being handed to you break that calmness you had washing over you. You begrudgingly open the letter to read...

Green Arrow
    (you can do your own intro, but it ends with a guy coming out of a limo to give you a fancy card that says "INVITATION!" on the cover)

Daredevil
    You're out, soul-searching when you hear the footsteps of a man. He opens a letter that you somehow know is addressed to you and proceeds to read it out loud...

John Cheese
    You just got back from a sweet party in Washington that some rich chick invited you to. You didn't have much of a choice, as you woke up here after mysteriously blacking out, but you don't find yourself complaining. However, the limo accompaniment and the constant drugging is starting to weird you out. When you arrive in at a manor, you start to really question why you didn't kick out the windows and run away. However, it's too late as you are taken inside to see a man sitting on a couch.
    "Hello. My name is Carlisle Cullen. Sit down, have a drink. Make yourself comfortable."

Randolph Carter
    Your latest escapade has landed you on the shores of California. For some reason, men in black suits come out of a limo and hand you a letter. They politely ask you to read it and walk back. You read it and find...

Letter Contents:
    “I’ve heard of your skill from a network of people. I need your help. Please come to the Cullen Residence in Forks, Washington in two days for details. A limo will be waiting for you near your current location. Please feel free to take as long as you like in getting ready. You will be rewarded handsomely.
    Signed, CC"

Cassie Hack, Ayumi, Donna Noble, Max Payne, Shredder, and Mr. Chang
    It's a usual day for you. You wake up in your bed, get up, go through your routine and go outside to do your usual business. However, you see a weird white-haired guy with a flowing leather jacket and black shades on.

"Hello, I am X. I have a message for you. My masters require your assistance and are more than willing to pay you handsomely in return. If you would, I'd like to lead you to a private jet as soon as you are ready."

Chris Redfield
    While in DC, you are messaged by your superiors that the President himself is holding a conference and he wants you to be there personally. The meeting will take place in one hour and the rest of the group should arrive shortly.

Ghostbusters
    It's a boring day for you. No ghosts to bust, no demons to fry, and not even a gigantic marshmallow man to laugh at. So when the secretary calls you to tell you that the President wanted to see you all personally, you are relieved that there's something to do. She also tells you that a jet is waiting at the airport for your and several other people.

Bobby Singer
    You just helped the brothers kill a nest of demons in southern Maine. You were checking your stash of weapons at a motel when your phone rang. It was the President himself calling you! He told you about a meeting he was holding and that you were invited. He has a plane for you at the nearest airport. Before you can ask how he knows your number or any other number of questions, he hangs up.

Captain America
    The President calls you, asking you to come to a special meeting place soon for a meeting he's going to throw. He hangs up before you can ask any questions.

Everyone else do your own intro (Destro and Black Dynamite, mainly. Black Dynamite gets a letter if he's on the left half of the US or a call from the pres if he's on the left side. Destro is just Destro.)
    Last edited by The Shoveler; 2011-04-07 at 07:51 PM.
    Greatest Song of the Week: Hidan's Theme
    Picture of the Week: Come to Life

Twilight, the Lynching

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Twilight IX: Of Wolf and Man!

Donna Noble
    "This some kind of a joke?" Donna's voice rings out; you'd interrupted her (rather expensive) honeymoon, "I'm bloody married now; I don't have to put up with this on my honeymoon!" Her voice sounds, well, 'shrill' is a bit too harsh. A bit. Her cothes are a bit garrish, but not too much. Thanks to that lotto ticket she got as a wedding gift from some mystery man, she and her husband were rather wealthy. No, outragely, that was the word. Still, she had enough sense not to blow it on something insane, like a giant diamond studded dress. She'd wait til she was home to get that, then go and rub it in the face of everyone who'd ever said she wouldn't make it.

Sidney Prescott
    Sidney Prescott was dead. Killed herself after her half-brother had tried to off her; at least, that's what she told Gale to tell the world. She wanted to...no, needed to dissappear. She'd keep in touch with what little she had, but she couldn't do it openly. Becoming a hermit just wasn't enough; as far as the world was concerned, she was supposed to be dead. How the f*** did ANYONE find her!?

She flips open the paper, scanning it.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [LYNCH] Twilight IX: Of Wolf and Man!

Matt Murdock

"I'm sorry. I don't..I don't do that anymore."

Murdock has seen better days. Much better. Right now, he's in a bus station waiting for the next one to wherever. He hasn't shaved in a month. His clothes are tattered, and ragged, and he looks like a wreck.

"I'm not the one you're looking for."
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Nick Fury
    One of the most powerful men in the American Military and secret service stares at the courier until he's very uncomfortable. His one eye is piercing, and his manner frank. They are in Fury's office. In the middle of the pentagon, behind layer after layer of security. It was strange enough that the man was even able to find him, let alone without him being warned about it.
    This was not good.
    He lifts the intercom on his desk. "If we have been compromised by FedEx, I will end you. You better have a decent explanation for why this happened on my desk in thirty seconds, or so help me you had better defect before I find you." He hangs up before they can answer, then looks the delivery man in the eye. He taps his fingertips together then rests his elbows on the table. He considers a moment. Then he speaks.
    "Let me see your clearance. Then you can tell me exactly why me opening this letter is more important to national security then my upcoming meeting with the secretary of defense. Then you can be screened. And if you pass all that, I'll consider looking at it."

Ghostbusters
    "See? I told you we'd hit it big. They can't get enough of us. It will be magazine deals and endorsements from Mars candy next."
    "Ha ha! I'm a celebrity!"
    "Let's look at the big picture..."
    "Yeah, the big picture of me, the heroic leader, about to get on board a private jet! How awesome is this?"
    "We don't know they want to -"
    "What else would they send a private jet for?"
    That out of the way, they board the jet.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

Baby Bonnie Hood

Bonnie steps out from the limo and looks past the man and into the desert behind him and she sighs. So unlike the woodlands of home but they have monsters and she will kill them. She glares at the man in the suit. "Give me the specs on the Darkstalker and let me do my job. I have no interest in your pleasantries."

Cassie Hack

"I don't do corporate or government work. You suits got to learn that you can't control the Slashers." Cassie says as she steps out of the Motel Six she was staying at. She was on her own out here, Vlad was spending some time with that girl he met in Florida.
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

Ollie smoothly pulled four arrows out of his quiver and nocked them to his bow with practiced motions, the weapon longer then some men were tall. He drew back the bowstring, the cords in his neck and arms standing out as he drew. He made a fist near the fletchings, and a row of sharp triangles rested above his hands.

This wasn't a serious attack. This was a party trick, one that made people stop dismissing you and start taking you seriously. It only worked if you were standing dangerously close, even as good a shot as him. The various pulls, tensions and positions meant that the various arcs and go all over the place after about thirty feet. But he was half that away from Richard. He thought of it as the archery equivalent of a shotgun with the barrel sawed off.

He released, but Richard turned, the arrows missing his vitals and instead thumping into his chest with wet smacks. Rahl's eyes widened, turning bloodshot with a mixture of pain and crazed anger the human body was not itended to support. There was a flash of light. Richard Rahl had hit him with something, what he didn't know. The world blurred, and there was a vague feeling of moving at a great speed. Then it stopped, leaving him unsteady. Before he could get his bearings, he collapsed face down against dark asphalt and gravel, nauseous, dizzy and retching. In a few moments, his head stopped spinning enough for him to regain awareness of his surroundings and become vaguely functional, and he pushed himself up, to find he was standing in Gotham city, on a six-lane freeway in the middle of the road, at rush hour.

A truck swerved, nearly tipping, and there was a pileup nearly a crash, but fortunately nobody was moving fast enough for anyone to be seriously hurt. A few cars were dented or scratched, and their was a terrible sound of metal grating against itself, beeping of horns and angry shouts. Ollie ignored it, looking at the sky.

"Son of a bitch." He says, and tapped his earpiece. "Barbara? Yeah. Gonna need a door."

"Sorry Ollie. You're not on any of the maps. We have no idea where you are."

He raised an eyebrow. "Try Gotham."

"Right." She sounded amused and impatient. "Notice something different?

Now that she mentioned it...

"Alright. Well can you find me?"

"Sure. In six months. You're a bit further then where we usually roam, and it's a big universe."

He stopped. And looked at the angry people getting out of their cars. And at the big buildings without gargoyles, in worse state of repair then he was used to. And at the sky. And back at the angry people. "... Son of a bitch."
    Last edited by Draxx; 2011-04-09 at 09:49 AM.
    'C'est la vie' - Such is life.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Halfling in the Playground

Randolph Carter

It was in a comfortable California spring season that Randolph found himself put out of his apartment (the fifth in three months) for lack of rent. The pay from the job at the San Diego docks hadn't been quite as lucrative as he'd expected. As a result, a slovenly little shack along the boulevard had been all he could afford.

And who should've expected a knock on his sixth door, in this 'foreign land' so far removed from the friendly spires of New York? The estranged dreamer answered, taking the note with an almost offensive amount of haste before bidding the men good day. Door shut comfortably, he sifted through the contents.

In need of help? Handsome reward? Though he loathed the trip to whatever backwater town possessed the name 'Forks', Randolph wasn't financially obliged to turn it down. Perhaps the clime would not be unlike that of his home, New York.

Still, the request left his mind whirling with questions. He was not a man of cloth, nor an exorcist of any real caliber. What would these backwoods Washington people - old folk even in this day and age, no doubt - want with a procurer of the weird and the cosmic? His skill in combat against the forces of the Outside was, while greater than that of most mortal men, doubtfully the best on the populous west coast.

Wanting to focus on the journey, but mind unable to leave the question alone, the restless Randolph throws together a pair of suitcases and departs for Forks. Doubtlessly it would be better than his temporary home in San Diego. Of course, even the limo would be better than that moldy place.

On the ride, which presumably takes a couple days, the limo driver might note Randolph's unhesitant use of some strange narcotics. He uses them to induce a swift, groggy sleep, one he is hard-pressed to wake from.

He sleeps this drug-induced sleep at almost every opportunity, not particularly eager or fearful of what he'll find in Forks. Perhaps it would be nothing after all.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2011-04-07 at 09:53 PM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

8. - Top - End - #8
    Pixie in the Playground

Bobby Singer

Bobby Singer has one immediate reaction.

Crap: the President of the United State himself is going to Bust Me For Impersonating Government Officials!

Then he stops and thinks about the implications some more.

"Tarnation." He mutters.

Hunters have an instinctive dread of government attention: for one, they tend to impersonate FBI agents, and two, they kill monsters that tend to look like people once the Deed's done.

Then he sighs. No help but to go and see what happens.

He packs up and heads over.

John Cheese

Yeah, John probably could have kicked out a Window, climbed up onto the Car's roof, smashed the skylight, dropped in, Karate chop the driver into submission, then hijacked the Limo and made his escape if he felt like it.

Which is why he chose to let his host think that he had the upper hand!!!

If he's Evil, I'll snap his neck, make for the helicopter pad, and make my escape. I can park it in Dave's backyard. I'm sure Dave won't mind.

"Yeah. Thanks." John doesn't take the proffered booze. He steeples his hand together in a professional manner and leans forward.

"I can only assume you've called me here because of the unique talents I and my colleague have: tell me, have you been encountering anything...Strange? Like cold spots in the kitchen, flickering lights, or a disembodied Human Ass floating in midair?"

9. - Top - End - #9
    Pixie in the Playground

He lived in an honest to gods Gaelic castle in the Highlands, ancient and genuine, the stones the ones laid in place by the sons of William the Conqueror nearly a thousand years ago, but painstakingly restored to it's former state, and with a few additions.

Thanks to considerable expense, it is fully functional and modern, as well as entirely self-provided with an automatic generator. It has the basics, with lights, plumbing, a heater to keep the walls and floors tolerable, a high tech security system, and all the rest you'd expect in a modern accommodation, as well as a few other things. For one, a dampener around the area makes it invisible to satellites, not appear on any grids, and can act as a force-field for short periods of time, as well as jamming all communications not on a special frequency. And they still got wireless internet.

The building was filled with plenty of expensive furniture, art and other shackles of a wealthy lifestyle. Persian carpets. Japanese artworks. High tech, futuristic and sleek machinery interposed here and there. All of it was individually quite expensive, stylish and showy, but toss it all together and it gave the rooms a slightly cluttered look.

Amongst the artworks was weaponry interspersed from all human history, from leaf-bladed spears, to swords of various makes and fashions, to guns, to other, stranger weapons. Some were projectiles, some had blades, some crushed bones, some simply entrapped. But all served the same purpose. Giving an individual power, authority, and the ability to force others to his will.

Despite his title and wealth, Destro was not a man of culture. Rather, Destro was a firm believer that if you had it, you should flaunt it, and if you don't you should flaunt it all the more, and what he didn't have was restraint or good taste.

His outfit alone was sufficient proof of this. A metal facemask. A long black leather jacket done at the waist with nothing underneath showing his pectorals off, and a few adjustments to give it a military appearence. And a big orange disco collar. He almost makes it work, somehow, by attitude if by nothing else. He has a big gun belted to his waist, and an old, antiquated but still sharp Claymore resting point to the ground on the side of his chair within easy reach. He was leaning back on his leather swivel chair, his legs propped up on top of the table. Ten men outside the door with likewise big guns are ready to come bursting in at a moments notice, but he doubts it will come to that. This is a business meeting.

He stares through the eyeslits at the man he was meeting. As he gives him the dubious benefit of his focus, one hand is typing on a strange keyboard, while to his left a blue light forms a holographic projection.

"You wish to expand into America. The first step is dominating organized crime in a few cities, and expand from there. You need what I can provide to accomplish that. My services do not come cheap, however, so you wish to negotiate better terms. Am I correct so far?" He says proved to have a surprisingly cultured voice, accented with a Glaswegian Brogue, but in a way that suggested an expensive education.
    Last edited by Draxx; 2011-04-09 at 09:50 AM.

10. - Top - End - #10

HalfOrcPirate

Chris Redfield
    Chris thinks about his orders for a moment. Why would the President of the United States want to meet with me? He shakes his head, deciding not to think on it. With nothing else to do, Chris prepares for his meeting.

Shredder
    Oroku Saki glances at the man, quickly, peering through the eye slits in his helmet. He had gone outside for his morning paper, this being the reasoning for his bath robe and fuzzy slippers. His first, automatic reaction is to insult the man, but then he hears the proposal. Handsome reward? Private jet? Too good to be true. But the more he thought about it, the more he liked the idea. He could finally get away from the imbeciles that he called henchmen, be free of Krang's dastardly temptings, free of those BLASTED Turtles, and finally be appreciated.
    "Excuse me for a moment; I'm going to grab my things."
    Shredder ran back inside the Technodrome, heading through the clean, white halls to his room. Part of him would miss the marvel of technology that he lived in, but the overwhelming majority of him was happy to be rid of the place. Now what do I need? Armor, to be sure. Maybe a business suit, to look professional. The claw and the katana. Yes, that should be good. He runs back outside, clad in his distinctive armor and cape. "Good, I'm ready. Let's go. Now."
    Dr, Bath's Dolly!

11. - Top - End - #11
    Pixie in the Playground

Green Arrow
    The limousine stops behind him, in front of the pileup, and the door opens. A hand beckons him in. He stares a moment, then shoulders his bow, clipping it to the side of his harness next to the quiver, then crosses his arms, and steps into the limo.

A different Ollie, younger and less embittered by all that life had thrown at him, would have been trusting. He'd have stepped into that limousine expecting a friend, someone who wants to help him. That Ollie had believed in the desire to do good present in every human heart. But the world has mostly beaten that out of him.

He gets in, seeming calm and relaxed, then moves. Their is a blur of motion, and the man is on the floor, a knee pressed to his back and Ollie's left arm wrapped around his neck, his throat resting in the crook of his elbow. The man is helpless, and Ollie is in control. If he applies pressure, the other person would be in considerable pain, and has no leverage or easy way out of it. At least he was reasonably sure. Dinah swore by this hold, and he trusted her judgement about martial arts.

Green Arrow leans close, so that his beard tickles his ear, and speaks softly. "Now, I'm a bit confused. I have questions, and maybe you have answers. If you do, then sorry, but it's easier to apologize then fight, so this is my way of dealing with unpleasantness."

He looks up. "Drive."

Then, leaning close again, resumes speaking. "Here I am. Unfamiliar world. I've been here all of ten seconds, and you arrive. Suspicious, huh? But I'm sure you're going to set my mind at ease, and tell me there is a perfectly reasonable explanation. Right?"

He hated to be like this. Once he'd lived on a world where kids flocked around him and his friends in department stores, asked for autographs, and played with the Green Arrow toy arrow kit? The days of the Arrow Cave, and Arrowcar. Where fighting crime alongside kids was fine. Now he can't even take something as simple as a lift without expecting an ulterior motive. And the worst part? If he didn't, he'd be dead by now.

He'd been a child. Dressed up and playing cowboys and Indians with real bullets and real arrows. Sometimes he wondered if he'd really stopped being the spoiled brat who washed up on that island. He just stopped looking for that rush in the usual places and started looking somewhere else. Well, he didn't ride a white charger, exactly, but say what you like, he did a lot of good. Made a real difference. Inspired people to stand up for the little guy.

That was worth something. He really missed it.

He eased the pressure a little, in a somewhat apologetic manner, but he didn't let go. "Look, this isn't exactly my idea of a fun way to spend a vacation. Hell, I never claimed to be sane. At least not while I was in my right mind. So just tell me what you know, and I can let you go."
    Last edited by Draxx; 2011-04-09 at 09:46 AM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Captain America

Hmmm, that was a little odd. The president just calls and says come here without an explanation. He had a bad feeling about this, he could only hope that the feeling was wrong. He calls up a jet and immediatly heads to the location.

Ayumi

She looked at the man with a amused expression, "X, huh? Well you sure got the man of mystery part down. Well usually I work alone, but since your masters are being so generous I guess I'll at least give them the courtesy of hearing them out. Just let me get my things hun." She walks over to her closet which has a secret compartment containing her armored jumpsuit that she used for treasure hunting. She also grabs her sleek gunblades and walks back to the man collecting a few accessories and tools as she goes. She ties her hair into pigtails as she says, "Alright hun I'm ready now."

13. - Top - End - #13
    Dwarf in the Playground

Max Payne
    "My eyes slid open as the last echo of her voice faded away into the subconcious. The same nightmare again, a dark stormy night in that miserable manor, police sirens wailing like banshees while her thread of life slowly unwinds. Mona, before her eyes closed forever, she tried to make one last joke, but it wasn't funny; that sums up my life pretty well, one big joke but nobody's laughing. Her passing exorcised one phantom of guilt that lay on my conciouns, only to create another. At first I tried to ignore it, go on with business as usual, try to restore normalcy to my life, but that only made it moan louder. Slowly it chips away at my sanity, whitling me down like a rock caught in the tides, till nothing remains of me but a few grains of dust and sand. My apratment has lately reflected this, looking more like a dingy antique shop as the days go by. With a sigh I dragged myself out of the sarcophogus that is my bed, and readied myself for another day in a job with too many bad memories. But then someone upstairs threw a wrench into whatever machine controls my life (yet again), because suddenly I'm face to face with a man who probably had taken a red pill at some point in his life, and he comes with an offer crazier than what I see in an email from Nigeria. I give him a hard stare and simply say:"
    "Is this some kind of a joke?"

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

Donna Noble
    "I apologize for interrupting, but we can pay you back for your time. Everything on this honeymoon could be payed back and you'd be that much richer.
    Now, this is an urgent mission and I need you to come with me. So please, gather your things and step in the car."

Daredevil
    "But you see, my master called for you specifically. So yes, you are what we're looking for. You just need to find yourself again and prove to yourself and to the world that you are truly a good man."

Nick Fury
    "I'm merely an agent of Carlisle Cullen, a doctor from Forks. That letter is a proposal for a mission he'd like you to look into. I'll just tell you that Dr. Cullen heads up the Western half of the Supernatural world and is a very powerful man."
    He takes out his wallet and shows you his I.D. One "Schrodinger" from Germany. That should also explain how he got in here.

Baby Bonnie Hood
    "It's not one Darkstalker. It's many. A whole clan of werewolves who've taken capture of a human that our master wants back. So please, come with us for further details."

Cassie Hack
    "We're not associated with the government. This is purely a private matter and we will reward you handsomely. Now please reconsider."

Green Arrow
    "We have no idea how you got here, but we noticed you and took interest. If you would allow me to take you to my master, he might be able to help you back to where you're from."

John Cheese
    "No, I haven't quite felt or seen any of those things. However, a group of people will be arriving in a couple of days and I'd like you to hear out a proposal when they arrive. So in the meantime, please help yourself to the kitchen. I have a room set up for you upstairs, or, if you'd prefer it, I also have a guest house out back where you can be by yourself."
    He seems overly hospitable, but you can't help but trust his kind, business-like tone and his smiling face.

Max Payne
    "No, this is no joke. I'm completely serious. If you need convincing, I can put you on video-call with my master in a moment."

Twilight, the Lynching

15. - Top - End - #15

Bonnie

"Werewolves?" That peaks her interest, never has there ever been a monster as bad as the lychanthrope.

"Very well." Bonnie says getting into the limo, not bothering to mention that whoever they want rescused is either dead or turned by now and Baby Bonnie Hood is not one to suffer a monster to live.

Cassie

"Where's your boss? I don't go anywhere I can't drive my van." Cassie says, she doesn't want to do that but she's running out of cash and could really use that reward money.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Pixie in the Playground

John

"This is no laughing matter, Mr. Cullen." John says gravely. "Floating Asses may seem like a cool thing, but they can be quite dangerous. So no matter how much you might be personally tempted to have buttsex with a floating Ass, don't. They've got teeth exactly where you'd expect them to be."

John returns Carlisee's smile. "Cool. It'll be interesting to work with some other dudes."

He gets up and casually walks out of the room silently

He's gonna go catch a bite to eat at McDonalds. Or Wendys. He's not that picky.

Or a burrito joint. He loves that ****.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

Nick Fury
    "Is he?" That gets his attention. "And he wants to cut a deal, does he? Very well, lets see what we can work out."
    Without another word, he takes a paper-opener, opens the letter, and reads the contents.
    "Forks, huh? Well then, I'll be there. Get out." That said, he resolves to make his own way there tomorrow.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Troll in the Playground

Matt Murdock

"Who said I was a good man?"

Murdock blinks slowly, his head gazing sightlessly at the floor of the bus stop.

"I killed him, you know. I tried to kill all of them. I thought I was doing the right thing then. I'm not a good man."
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

19. - Top - End - #19
    Pixie in the Playground

Green Arrow
    He's never actually encountered the Cullens, every time he gets close something more important interrupts. When he hunted Alice, The Joker got involved, and he had bigger worries. When he came to Washington it was to fight Nazis, not sparkling vampires. And he missed out on the journey to The Dark Tower, because he was in Hell at the time.

So the name doesn't ring any bells. And the story, to his knowledge, checks out. Of course, any good liar could have come up with that story.

"Take your word for it." He says, and lets the man up. "So what exactly are we doing?"

20. - Top - End - #20

Donna Noble
    "Fine. But if Jonathan Routh shows up or something, you'll hear from my lawyers!" Donna follows the man, not really focusing on him, but waving to her husband, smiling slightly.

Sidney
    Great. Just great. She finally gets the (hopefully last) of those murderers to leave her alone, but suddenly, just as she settles in to isolation, she gets this s***. Lovely. She keeps her pistol hidden, but slowly moves into the limo. Very slowly. She also grabbed her battery-less cell phone and it's removed battery. Just in case.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Dwarf in the Playground

Cassie Hack
    "It's in Volterra, Italy. We can take you there in a luxury private jet, you can contact anyone you want at any time, and all accommodations will be paid for. You will also receive a half-million dollars for your services. Does this information help your decision?"
    He stands firm and waits for a reply.

Murdock
    "Then prove that you've changed. Whatever you say, you were a hero and can still be one. Are you going to wallow in sadness and depression, going nowhere in a dead world forever or are you going to man-up to your mistakes and right your past wrongs?"

Green Arrow
    "You're a hunter. You should be pleased with hunting wolves, especially the supernatural kind. Werewolves, to be precise. Sound good?"

Twilight, the Lynching

22. - Top - End - #22

Cassie

"Italy? Thats a bit out of my usual range." Cassie sighs but she really needs the money.

"Give me a day to get the van with someone safe and I'll go."

23. - Top - End - #23
    Pixie in the Playground

Green Arrow
    "What, howls keeping you up all night? Or did they crap on your lawn?" He says, suddenly seeming to loose a little interest. He puts his seatbelt on, and looks up at the roof of the car, his quiver and bow on the empty chair between them. "Don't normally go hunting unless I'm on an island and need to eat."

He pauses, waiting for the men to muster his arguments, then powers on. "If they're hunting people that's different, of course. Then I can see why you need to do something. Do I need silver arrows or something? And where am I going?"
    Last edited by Draxx; 2011-04-14 at 08:45 PM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

Murdock

He snorts.

"Whatever. Not like I'm doing anything else later, is it?"

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

Green Arrow
    "They've kidnapped my master's daughter. Now there's some things you may want to know about them. First off, they aren't like the werewolves you're used to reading about. They're more mortal, but are faster, stronger, and more intelligent. They can control their transformations and have formed a base in Canada.
    But the real threat is in the details: They've made alliances with several underground groups and look to wipe out several civilizations to meet their goals. No one knows just how big their ambitions are, but they have killed many innocent people who just happened to be in their way."

Murdock
    "Just to let you know, I can only take you to my master if you are 100% willing to go. Do you really WANT to go? Do you wish to see what the future holds for you?"

Cassie Hack
    "We are fine with that. Are you going to be taking our transportation or are you going to be heading out to Italy on your own?"

Everyone Heading to the Cullen's Place exceptMurdock and Green Arrow
    The driver arrives at a mansion in the woods of a very cloudy city known as Forks, Washington. It seems that several other limousines are arriving at the same time, dropping off the other people recruited by Dr. Cullen. Even Nick Fury unknowingly arrives at the same time as everyone but two people. Somehow people from all over America arrived at a location at the same time without knowing about the others. Puzzling.
    The limo driver opens the door for you and shows you the open door into the Cullen residence.
    "Enter at your own pace. My master awaits your company."

John
    A lot of sleek, expensive limousines start rolling up to Dr. Cullen's door and letting people off. Your burritos are sitting comfortably in your stomach as you finish off your favorite drink.
    "John? Our guests are here. Please come down for the meeting." Dr. Cullen calls from the living room.

Everyone Contacted by Mr. X
    Your limousine ride turned into a jet ride in the span of 10 minutes. Then you're pretty sure the jet slipped past Mach 2 on your way to Italy, so you landed in comparably no time at all. Mr. X helps you with your things as he guides you to a hotel near a theater and shows you to a room that was set aside for you personally.
    "We're holding a meeting that you need to be at tomorrow morning in the conference room downstairs. It starts at 9 AM. Please don't be late."
    And with that, Mr. X allows you to your privacy and heads downstairs.

Everyone Headed to the President's Conference
    You all managed to individually get yourselves down to a meeting hall where a bodyguard asks you for identification. As you show it, he allows you inside where another bodyguard shows you to a secret underground location where the president has set up a conference table.
    "Glad that you could make it, (insert character name here). Please, help yourself to the food and find a seat. As soon as everyone arrives, I'll start my briefing."
    Last edited by The Shoveler; 2011-04-15 at 04:34 PM.

Twilight, the Lynching

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

Murdock

"Sure. Fine. I'm willing. Take me to your leader."

All in all, not the best of days.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

27. - Top - End - #27
    Pixie in the Playground

John

Those would be "hunters" and "Experts" arrive at the Cullen mansion, only to find John waiting for them as they get out of the car.

Their egos begin to wilt and shrivel up as they behold his utter badassness and professionalism. He stands there, wearing a windbreaker, slacks, and a baseball cap, a duffel bag slung lying at his feet, filled with random crap. On one shoulder rests a Holy Baseball Bat (Created by duct-taping a baseball bat and Bible together), and tucked underneath his right shoulder is a vintage 1980s Boom Box. The perfect demon-hunting arsenal.

And this was only a portion of his majesty: were they to see him naked, they would surely weep with transcendental joy.

John nods with a sagely air. "Yeah. That's right."

Bobby Singer

Bobby couldn't help but be a little curious as to what sorts of people would get called in to this conference.

That is, until he saw Spengler and the gang walk in, and groaned audibly.

"You Idjits. For Chrissakes, you're worse than those Ghostfacer fellas."

28. - Top - End - #28

BBH

Bonnie exits the limo dragging her basket along with her. She's ignoring all of the others there, they are nothing but rank amatuers who aren't worth her time. She enters the house and looks around for her employeer, the last time wasted here with those losers the better.

Hack

Cassie gets the on the plane to Italy after dropping the van off in Michigan. If any Slashers came a calling for their old gear they should be able to hold them off long enough for help to come.

With that she decides to look around to see the others that this Mr. X had hired.

29. - Top - End - #29

Sidney
    Everyone at the mansion who sees Sidney gets the impression of someone really in over her head. Her eyes have rings around them that screamed 'insomniac', her clothes looked recently washed, but clearly picked for comfort and mobility on a run, and her appearance somehow straddles the line perfectly between 'college-aged girl' and 'asylum patient'. She looks for a brief moment at John, "Is he the idiot that brought us here?"

Donna
    Donna's jaw hasn't stopped moving over the entire trip; she knew she had money, but what had she done to get invited here? She was just...Donna. Donna Noble. A temp from Chisek. The definition of 'nobody.' Sighing, she slips downstairs to the lobby to see if anyone else has arrived.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

30. - Top - End - #30
    Pixie in the Playground

Green Arrow
    Ollie checks his watch. Six months have not miraculously passed. He sighs, stretches, his rippling muscles a product of his lifestyle and an exercise regime that would shock most athletes, then adjusts his mask, fighting the urge to yawn. "Canada, huh? Alright, alright, can't leave a little girl all alone, can I. So is fiberglass and aluminum alright? I mean, they're not vulnerable to silver, but is there something else?"

He winds down the window a second, he doesn't like canned air, then stares at the man again. It's all a mask, all a way of holding appearances. "Drop me off at the border, recommend me a good hotel, and I'll have it done in a week or so. You want them dead, or just not well? Because I'm not killing them unless I really have to." And he meant it. Kidnapping made him angry, and that was both good and dangerous. He wasn't Bruce, his emotions were what made him a man, what made him dangerous, what gave him what he needed to be Green Arrow. And he was already invested in this. He imagined a little girl, scared and alone, with slinking animal shapes stalking around him, and he knew he was ready to kill.

That wasn't what worried him. What worried him was how easy the transition was to being ready to kill. He already, after only hearing this, wanted to take two arrows, find this wolfman, and push them into his ears until the tips touched. Which said nothing at all good about his state of mind. Maybe he should se a therapist when he got home.

But just because murder was easy, and it was (God help him), that didn't make it right. And it was already much too easy for his taste. Sometimes you did get pushed into a wall, and left with only one choice. And then you had to make the call and live with it. But that wasn't a choice you made lightly, and if there was an alternative he'd take it, even if that was a lot harder. He wasn't judge, jury or executioner, and it was important to remember that. Now if he could get his team-mates to understand that, then perhaps things would get easier back home.

"Could you stop the car a second? I need to take a whizz." When it does, he gets out, walks into a public restroom, and taps his ear, touching the communicator. "Catch all that Oracle? You're probably busy, but if you can take the time to run a check and tell me what you can, I'd be very grateful."
    Last edited by Draxx; 2011-04-16 at 06:58 AM.