New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXVIII: In the Crazy of 40.000 Posts, There is Only Pony!

Not sure if I want that story in the OP. Also neat thread title.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXVIII: In the Crazy of 40.000 Posts, There is Only Pony!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Oh? You mean it is so...

Sho~ort?

Darling, I do have some standards, though, if you call beforehoof, maybe I can try to fix this... little issue for you.

Though, maybe you should try Fluttershy first. I'm sure she has more experience dealing with... petit... roosters than I do.
    *Pffftt...* HAAAHAHAHAHAA! That is hilarious.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

3. - Top - End - #213
    Barbarian in the Playground

Midnight's Great Big Cuddlepile:
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    "But... You know we don't wear clothes anyways, right? The whole naked thing doesn't change anything."
    Spoiler
    Show
    I know, but it does make it sound worse! You're right, though, we should be doing this clothed instead.

Oh? You mean it is so...

Sho~ort?

Darling, I do have some standards, though, if you call beforehoof, maybe I can try to fix this... little issue for you.

Though, maybe you should try Fluttershy first. I'm sure she has more experience dealing with... petit... roosters than I do.
    Um... I'm starting to think that this lemon isn't really a lemon at all.
    Last edited by Vent Reynolt; 2011-10-18 at 02:43 PM.
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

Fluttershy in the Playground - third place

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    I know, but it does make it sound worse! You're right, though, we should be doing this clothed instead.
    "I be wearing a bandanna, does that count?"

As for the rest of you, have some ponies:

Spoiler
    Show

I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Ettin in the Playground

42 pages of pony behind...

Also, why is everypony crazy Twilight?
    Last edited by tonberrian; 2011-10-18 at 02:43 PM.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh? You mean it is so...

Sho~ort?

Trixie, are you okay? Roosters are not lemons. Lemons are lemons. Roosters are not fruity. They taste like chicken. Lemons do not taste like chicken. Lemons taste like lemons. Lemons are round and yellow and slightly tufty at the edges. Roosters are spiky and red-orange-barnyard and poky at the edges. Only a madpony would confuse lemons and roosters, unless it was really dark and the lemon had feathers taped to it and tried to attack your face when you tried to run off with it so that you could eat it in the forest not that I'm saying I do that of course that's a nasty racial stereotype of us vulpines we eat other things than chickens you know and anyway why would we want to eat roosters we like lemons even though lemons are kind of sour and when I say kind of sour I mean really really sour.

When I say that you will eat the lemon of my hatred, I do not mean that I intend to duct tape a lemon to a rooster and make you eat it. I mean simply that: that you will feel the sour, flammable power of my vengeance. The lemon of my vengeance is, in fact, nuclear-powered and capable of burning entire neighborhoods to the ground. This is the kind of mad genius you have slighted, Trixie - who else would dare use lemons as a weapon of war? AHA! AHAHAHAHAHA! AHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

"I think you broke him again, Trixie. There's something in his brain that just goes *snap* when confronted with cheesy innuendo, you know?

Oh Celestia he's getting into the fruitseller's wagon again stop him before he creates a cantaloupe cannon-"
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

7. - Top - End - #217

How much trouble would I be saving myself if I just give in and join the craziness now instead of trying to resist?

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ogre in the Playground

If you're on this thread you've already joined the craziness, you just need to realize it.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Troll in the Playground

I think somepony needs some happiness, and since Irbis did not provide any...

Spoiler
    Show

Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

10. - Top - End - #220
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post

Trixie, are you okay? Roosters are not lemons. Lemons are lemons. Roosters are not fruity. They taste like chicken. Lemons do not taste like chicken. Lemons taste like lemons. Lemons are round and yellow and slightly tufty at the edges. Roosters are spiky and red-orange-barnyard and poky at the edges. Only a madpony would confuse lemons and roosters, unless it was really dark and the lemon had feathers taped to it and tried to attack your face when you tried to run off with it so that you could eat it in the forest not that I'm saying I do that of course that's a nasty racial stereotype of us vulpines we eat other things than chickens you know and anyway why would we want to eat roosters we like lemons even though lemons are kind of sour and when I say kind of sour I mean really really sour.

When I say that you will eat the lemon of my hatred, I do not mean that I intend to duct tape a lemon to a rooster and make you eat it. I mean simply that: that you will feel the sour, flammable power of my vengeance. The lemon of my vengeance is, in fact, nuclear-powered and capable of burning entire neighborhoods to the ground. This is the kind of mad genius you have slighted, Trixie - who else would dare use lemons as a weapon of war? AHA! AHAHAHAHAHA! AHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

"I think you broke him again, Trixie. There's something in his brain that just goes *snap* when confronted with cheesy innuendo, you know?

Oh Celestia he's getting into the fruitseller's wagon again stop him before he creates a cantaloupe cannon-"
    Um... R-Raz? You okay there buddy? *Pokes*

Someone confiscate all of the lemons forever. Please. Like, ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by byaku rai View Post
    How much trouble would I be saving myself if I just give in and join the craziness now instead of trying to resist?
    About five thread's worth of it.
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-10-18 at 02:54 PM.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post

It's a reference to the new episode. Everyone decided to bring the extra-crazy to the thread for whatever reason. *points at the last few pages of the last thread*

Also, you guys burn through these threads faster then a match stick to a pony's tail.

Uhhhhyup.
    Last edited by Nameless; 2011-10-18 at 03:00 PM.

12. - Top - End - #222

Be careful where you poke him at. Ponies do strange things when they are poked in their cutie marks!
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground

Be careful where you poke him at. Ponies do strange things when they are poked in their cutie marks!
    Really? I never knew that. *Avoids poking own cutie mark*

14. - Top - End - #224
    Ogre in the Playground

Someone suggested to use crazy Twilight avatars for Halloween. So we did that. Ask Thanqol for a complete set and an avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Irbis View Post
    Why is there Japanese text on the front?
    Because if a giant monster wants to trample a city Japan is the place. A well-known fact from the Godzilla movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Well then what should you do less? The answer is work.
    Wise words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ettin in the Playground

I think somepony needs some happiness, and since Irbis did not provide any...

Spoiler
    Show

The hilarity you bring (seriously, that last one was an insta-save the first time I saw it) has taken you off the hook.

For now.

After all, eheheh, I must have time to reload. And to plan. And to set up the Trixie Traps. And to set up the Anti-Trixie-Trapinator-Traps! You will rue the day you insinuated I was intolerant, Trixie, RUE IT!

Someone confiscate all of the lemons forever. Please. Like, ASAP.
    Me?

I'm just PEACHY.

"I'm a writer! Are you a writer too?"

Eep.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

16. - Top - End - #226

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Really? I never knew that. *Avoids poking own cutie mark*
    Certainly! Watch this: *Pokes Lixie's cutie mark*

(It's from a comic where Twilight Pokes Celestia's cutie mark, which causes her to repeat one of the Pinkestia phrases.)

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #227
    Orc in the Playground

Nightmare Night is coming up.

Nightmare Night means it's time for scary things.

Crazy Twilight is awfully disturbing.

Hence, everypony is crazy Twilight. It comes with an optional voice in your head.

A voice that helps to solve your problems!

18. - Top - End - #228
    Firbolg in the Playground

Hence, everypony is crazy Twilight. It comes with an optional voice in your head.

Hey now, not everyone has crazy Twilight in there head. Some people have things far older than even the stars whisper cosmic secrets into there head. Is that not right, master?

Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Neoseanster View Post

We've also got a Pinkamena running around!
    I also used magic on Geno until he abandoned his doll and became Mister Smartypants
    Also what voices? we don't here any voices!

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinda View Post
    I haven't had any pony dreams, but I do tend to have strange pony related thought chains when I'm laying in bed waiting for the alarm.

For example this morning I was thinking about the fact that ponies apparently use the same names for days of the week that we do, which led to a thought about the norse names for said days (Wodan's day, Thor's day and the like) which led to a vision of Celestia & Luna posing as the members of the norse pantheon using props, huge fake mustaches, and a variety of amusing hats.

I decided that the whole affair ended when Luna lost the big hammer thingy and the ravens flew away with the eyepatch and the mustache collection.

I don't need dreams, my waking mind is strange enough as is.

There's only one possible response to this:
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    Assuming they are not, here is my first step to remedying this travesty.
    http://imgur.com/a/WcJcG#1

Any ideas on cutie marks for them?
    Elan: Banjo
    Roy: The Green Hilt
    Haley: Bag of gold and coins
    Durkon: Thor's hammer and/or a beer
    Vaarsuvius: A Doily
    Belkar: I'll go with the blood soaked daggers suggestion above.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Hmm...

Oh and relevant to the thread title (has it been posted yet?):
    Spoiler
    Show
    All hail the god-empress Faust! Hugs for the Hug God, Muffins for the Muffin Throne!

Welcome back tonberrian!

Don't worry, we're not ALL crazy Twilight

Some of us are Crazy Luna!, completely normal!
    Last edited by BlasTech; 2011-10-18 at 03:40 PM.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    "But that would just make it naughtier."
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Ettin in the Playground

@OOTS as ponies: I think they already have been ponified. Remember that big ponytar banner we sent EqD in ye olden days of pony thread?
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ogre in the Playground

Midnight's Cuddle Pile
    Spoiler
    Show

So at school today I spent a lot of time thinking about that pony in priest's robes. I'm going to re-describe him in the following spoiler.
    Spoiler
    Show
    He isn't wearing robes so much as an old, tattered, hooded coat, that gives off a faintly priestly (?) air. Around his neck his a faintly glowing old necklace. He's light grey-ish blue. His mane is black and stringy, giving him a slightly off balance look. This is not helped by eyes, which are quite small for a ponies.

Oh my gosh! You ponies must all be mind-controlled! The pony looks at Midnight. I see what your up to, you diabolical succubus! Your going to eat their souls, and then possibly eat their bodies as well! Well, it's not going to happen today! Although his words are confident, he gives off an aura of nervousness and manic excitement.

@Trixie: Hooooooo, that's a lot of innuendo. And I'm on a list! I'm accounted for! This is truly a matter of celebration.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    @OOTS as ponies: I think they already have been ponified. Remember that big ponytar banner we sent EqD in ye olden days of pony thread?
    Indeed so, AlterForm reposted it earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by AlterForm View Post
    Hrmm, where was it...

*rummaging in Dropbox*

Ah, here it is. Left side, top row.

(WARNING: SUPER HUGE)

Or, if you prefer it in gallery form.

[EDIT]: Of course, don't take that to mean the project shouldn't be undertaken. Always nice to see more artists roundabouts...

25. - Top - End - #235
    Dwarf in the Playground

Here's the Crazy Twilight Avatars now on Imgur cause it's pretty.

Also because my photobucket was a mess.

And since nopony responded to the ponymotes post I'll take that as nopony cares, so I'll drop that.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    We've also got a Pinkamena running around!
    I also used magic on Geno until he abandoned his doll and became Mister Smartypants
    Also what voices? we don't here any voices!
    Mr. Genopants
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Speaking of which, have I told anypony of how AWESOME I am? Because it's true.
    Also, @Twilight Sparkle, it's tuesday, have you sent that letter yet?
    you know that I'm more than just a doll do you?-Geno
    Add me on Steam!
    Spoiler
    Show
    by Thecrimsonmage and By Shades of Gray by Akrim.elf

and current made by me.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gadora View Post
    All I can remember from the other one is that Spike was a lich, and that I awoke with a nagging feeling that Bleakbane was to blame.
    I'd whistle innocently, except I can't1.

Though there was those pictures, waaaay back of Lich Celestia and Lich Twilight... Lich Spike makes sense in that context. And would also be awesome.

(And a welcome chance from all the vampire adaptions of everything; I'm sure I've seen at least one or two even in MLP fanfics, though nothing like the amount in say, HP or Naruto. Sometimes I wish I had the energy to write fanfic, just so I could write a, say, Naruto fanfic where all the good guys are Liches and totally shiv up the bad guys plot by being Liches, as a light-non-hearted antidote to all the vampire fics...)

1That's a Bleakbane thing, not a Lich thing, by-the-by; couldn't do it alive, so can't do it dead. (Or more accurately, "will not spend the time to work out how to when dead.")

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Neoseanster View Post
    Indeed so, AlterForm reposted it earlier.
    Blargh, sorry, did not notice. I just skimmed the past few pages.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

29. - Top - End - #239
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Re: Dungeons (in the place you were banished to) and Dragons: I read the part about dragons on the moon and immediately thought "Dude! Ponies + Dragonmech!"
    DO IT BRONY

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    heres one for you Lix

Spoiler
    Show
    LIKE. Like lots. I need some way of showing how much I li-
    (facepalm)

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    "She is? Since when?" Leo seems confused.

Is it SiddieLixie?
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Oh yeah. You show her some kind of nightmare moon or discord or desus level threat and watch her not stop it. Selfish ---- won't interrupt her little fantasy world to actually do any good." she says caustically.

Mmmnope. That's one type of exalt down.

(snicker)

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post

(Doesn't stop him)
    I wanna see a cantaloupe cannon!

Certainly! Watch this: *Pokes Lixie's cutie mark*

(It's from a comic where Twilight Pokes Celestia's cutie mark, which causes her to repeat one of the Pinkestia phrases.)
    [adorasillyblonde]"HI! Would you like a cuddle?!"[/adorasillyblonde]

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    Midnight's Cuddle Pile
    Spoiler
    Show

So at school today I spent a lot of time thinking about that pony in priest's robes. I'm going to re-describe him in the following spoiler.
    Spoiler
    Show
    He isn't wearing robes so much as an old, tattered, hooded coat, that gives off a faintly priestly (?) air. Around his neck his a faintly glowing old necklace. He's light grey-ish blue. His mane is black and stringy, giving him a slightly off balance look. This is not helped by eyes, which are quite small for a ponies.

Oh my gosh! You ponies must all be mind-controlled! The pony looks at Midnight. I see what your up to, you diabolical succubus! Your going to eat their souls, and then possibly eat their bodies as well! Well, it's not going to happen today! Although his words are confident, he gives off an aura of nervousness and manic excitement.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "...if you hurt my student I will end you." says Faith, mostly being ignored due to the undignified position at the bottom of the cuddlepile.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    "...if you hurt my student I will end you." says Faith, mostly being ignored due to the undignified position at the bottom of the cuddlepile.
    Midnight's Cuddle Pile
    Spoiler
    Show
    My God! You trained her? You must be some sort of... extreme succubus! The pony starts fervently reaching into his coat-robe thing. Don't panic, don't panic, you can do this, you can do this... he mutters to himself.