New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1495
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach in The Playground: Renewed Revolution (Setup And Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by Tebryn View Post
    I made it before seeing your character, I'll change it. Been working on this character for a while.
    Thats fine. Thankssss!
    If the lack of Zanpakuto in your outline is a lack of ideas, may I suggest something to do with a desert or with locking them in an alternate dimension to fight their nightmares (a-la assassin moonblade, if you have watched bleach). Those are the first things that come to mind given your descriptions. Hope it helps!
    Last edited by Demidos; 2013-05-06 at 01:43 AM.
    My Homebrew:
    WIP
    The Fortunar Base Class: A Fortuneteller wielding a minor Deck of Many Things. Mid T3.

Completed Classes
    The Grandmaster : A master of animated stattuettes and tactical magic. High tier 3.
    The Hidden Word: An infiltrator with a wide range of abilities that works best in small teams. Tier 2-3
    Web-Spinner: A martial class based around using webs. Mid T3.
    The True Warrior: A swift mundane martial combat class that can dodge and slice their way to victory. Low Tier 3.

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Bugbear in the Playground

Something interesting about Freeform RP is that people often have the exact same idea, completely independently from each other.

The only thing wrong about Tatsuya that I can see is that "it's" is used when "its" is meant.
    That, and the lack of a Zanpakuto, which I assume means you haven't had time to put it in yet and are in the process of fixing out the little details. That's what it always means when I do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Demidos View Post
    Great! Should I go ahead and introduce her then?
    Go ahead. Just make sure your post ends in her arriving at the "Primera Espada's Domain"
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mahonri Violist View Post
    Something interesting about Freeform RP is that people often have the exact same idea, completely independently from each other.

The only thing wrong about Tatsuya that I can see is that "it's" is used when "its" is meant.
    That, and the lack of a Zanpakuto, which I assume means you haven't had time to put it in yet and are in the process of fixing out the little details. That's what it always means when I do that.
    You mean the one time it happens? It's rather late and yes, that's why the stuff is left blank. It's not that I like ideas, it's that I'm deliberating using the original idea or re-working it. It's hard to really get a good animal that's not fantastical like a Dragon for a range typed enemy. Not that it seems evey Espada is animal based however, even in canon with Baraggan. The ideas I've had are.

Phoenix: High speed regeneration once released along with powerful shockwaves he can launch out from a high pitched screeches along with whirlwinds created by a pair of flaming wings.

Bonfire: Based around ever gowing power until he burns himself out, throwing out ever increasing cero until he uses up his reishi reserves until he returns to his Arrancar form.

Dust: Disintegration/Erosion based powers, this was the original idea but it strikes me as a little powerful. An example would be able to erode a cero shot at him, his own growing more potent with even gazing shots being dangerous. Sort of like Baraggan though way way less hax.

Dragon: The idea after Dust, a more Eastern style Dragon with a powerful breath dragon and a storm based power set with his ultimate attack creating a massive rain cloud that shoots bala instead of rain.

If the lack of Zanpakuto in your outline is a lack of ideas, may I suggest something to do with a desert or with locking them in an alternate dimension to fight their nightmares (a-la assassin moonblade, if you have watched bleach). Those are the first things that come to mind given your descriptions. Hope it helps!
    I was going with Dust like eroding from Sand/Fine particles so I'm with you there. Illusions and things like that are hard to do in Free Form and...I already have an Illusion user. But thanks for the ideas!
    Last edited by Tebryn; 2013-05-06 at 02:19 AM.

4. - Top - End - #1204

Well, it's happened twice in this thread so far, and, when you include the Nexus Freeform, I've seen it happen 3 times so far over there, so that's 5 recently.

For a ranged non-fantastical animal, you could have the Spitting Cobra, the Bombardier beetle, a monkey who likes to throw rocks and banana peels, or even a bird who poops on people.

Of the ideas that you've had, they all look pretty cool. They would be fun in a fight.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm tired, five misuses of it and it's isn't that bad.
    Last edited by Tebryn; 2013-05-06 at 02:28 AM.

6. - Top - End - #1206
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tebryn View Post
    Bonfire: Based around ever gowing power until he burns himself out, throwing out ever increasing cero until he uses up his reishi reserves until he returns to his Arrancar form.

Dust: Disintegration/Erosion based powers, this was the original idea but it strikes me as a little powerful. An example would be able to erode a cero shot at him, his own growing more potent with even gazing shots being dangerous. Sort of like Baraggan though way way less hax.
    Might be interesting to combine -- He becomes dustlike and his attacks erode things, but every attack erodes alittle of his form/zanpakuto as well, so every ressurecion battle is a fight against time.
    My Homebrew:
    WIP
    The Fortunar Base Class: A Fortuneteller wielding a minor Deck of Many Things. Mid T3.

Completed Classes
    The Grandmaster : A master of animated stattuettes and tactical magic. High tier 3.
    The Hidden Word: An infiltrator with a wide range of abilities that works best in small teams. Tier 2-3
    The True Warrior: A swift mundane martial combat class that can dodge and slice their way to victory. Low Tier 3.

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Ogre in the Playground

...I figure Hinata and Natsuki play Dark Souls in their spare time specifically to train up reaction times for when you have to dodge everything.

The BitP version of the game may well have had a Quincy in the dev team.

EDIT: Again, if anyone has Fraccion ideas... I'm aware we're low on Espada too, but Daiki works best as a character if I don't have to play his Fraccion.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2013-05-06 at 02:53 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Ogre in the Playground

Might be interesting to combine -- He becomes dustlike and his attacks erode things, but every attack erodes alittle of his form/zanpakuto as well, so every ressurecion battle is a fight against time.
    I'll give it a bit of sleep, no real rush here. Thanks for the suggestions though!

9. - Top - End - #1209

So while I'm creating my plus, I was also thinking about making an Espada. Spider-like? are there still Espada spots open? And is that idea still original?

EDIT: @DiscipleofBob: Kiba should have no trouble finding and talking to Hikaru, though he might have the faintest feeling like he is being led to her.

EDIT2: Or perhaps instead of an Espada, I might make a fraccion. My questions still stand however.
    Last edited by Viera Champion; 2013-05-06 at 08:14 AM.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

10. - Top - End - #1210

Right now we have Tinja, Tatsuya, Azmus, Daiki, Valentina and Jehoel, so our Espada slots are full. We do need more Fracción, however. Nobody has made a spider Arrancar, to my knowledge.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

11. - Top - End - #1211

OrcBarbarianGuy

My arrancar, Ean, is so far 0/3 out of the three espada he's approached. He'll probably end up as fraccion.

12. - Top - End - #1212
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Bleach in The Playground: Renewed Revolution (Setup And Discussion)

This might be a silly question, but would regular mortals notice that Naito is currently being carried through the air by something invisible? I am a bit unsure as to whether Rin would notice anything yet and whether the bystanders would react.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

13. - Top - End - #1213
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    This might be a silly question, but would regular mortals notice that Naito is currently being carried through the air by something invisible? I am a bit unsure as to whether Rin would notice anything yet and whether the bystanders would react.
    My opinion is that it's the whole "no one ever looks up" theory. One moment Naito's on the street, the next he's vanished as far as the pedestrians are concerned. Though the bulletfire and ridiculous wind currents might cause them to scatter. Though if Rin wants to notice Naito being taken up I see no reason why not.

14. - Top - End - #1214
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    Right now we have Tinja, Tatsuya, Azmus, Daiki, Valentina and Jehoel, so our Espada slots are full. We do need more Fracción, however. Nobody has made a spider Arrancar, to my knowledge.
    So Kyoki will have to settle for Fraccion then?. Because dhe was headed to the Primera district to ask about becomin one.

15. - Top - End - #1215

It makes more sense that Dainichi would have been able to gather a full complement of 6 Espada, some of who remained off screen for much of the game so far. The odds are low that there would have been a random absence in the ranks.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

16. - Top - End - #1216
    Ogre in the Playground

Actually, depending on the technicalities that will probably be ironed out at the council meeting, there could be a vacancy as Primera Espada for a high-ranked Fraccion, seeing as the Hollow King has just been vanquished, there is both the possibility of someone moving in as Primera or perhaps even more Espada dying if someone tries to challenge the coup.

Tinja is however looking for Fracciones, so if anyone wishes to become one of the Quinta's Fracciones.... There is also the possibility that we get the chance to appoint the new Primara (ask Dorizzit), and if so, I'd be happy to sponsor one of my Fracciones.
    Last edited by Demidos; 2013-05-06 at 12:17 PM.
    My Homebrew:
    WIP

Completed Classes

17. - Top - End - #1217

In addition, both my Valentina and Horngeek's Daiki have their spot as Espada on the line, due to their extreme loyalty to the Former Hollow King's ideals. As previously indicated by Horngeek, Daiki may elect to leave.

Valentina, on the other hand, may get demoted, as she's now one of the weakest Espada and she has little loyalty to the current Hollow King.

Thus, depending on how Dorizzit (and everyone else) wishes to run the meeting between the Espada, there are, at the moment, potentially up to 3 openings available.

Edit: related to this, which of the Espada haven't been introduced and haven't yet arrived at the Primera's Domain? Or, in other words, who are we still waiting for?
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2013-05-06 at 12:32 PM.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

18. - Top - End - #1218
    Ogre in the Playground

In addition, both my Valentina and Horngeek's Daiki have their spot as Espada on the line, due to their extreme loyalty to the Former Hollow King's ideals. As previously indicated by Horngeek, Daiki may elect to leave.

Valentina, on the other hand, may get demoted, as she's now one of the weakest Espada and she has little loyalty to the current Hollow King.

Thus, depending on how Dorizzit (and everyone else) wishes to run the meeting between the Espada, there are, at the moment, potentially up to 3 openings available.

Edit: related to this, which of the Espada haven't been introduced and haven't yet arrived at the Primera's Domain? Or, in other words, who are we still waiting for?
    I assumed that it was okay for me to post since I got the Okay from Frozen Feet, so the Quinta is there. I believe that means we have Valentina, Daiki, Tinja, Azmus and of course Jehoel (Not positive if Valentina has actually decided to come or not). That could mean we are just waiting for Tatsuya, who could probably be a little late if we are impatient to start the meeting. Depending on how long you wait, Tinja may be a couple minutes late.
    My Homebrew:
    WIP

Completed Classes

19. - Top - End - #1219
    Ettin in the Playground

Yo Tebryn, did you spot my latest post with Li?
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

20. - Top - End - #1220
    Ogre in the Playground

I know I said that, but it should also be noted that Daiki's loyal to his Fraccion, too. Right now, he'll likely adopt a 'wait and see' approach, while preparing his Fraccion for the possibility.

Speaking of Fraccion...

Quote Originally Posted by Viera Champion View Post
    So while I'm creating my plus, I was also thinking about making an Espada. Spider-like? are there still Espada spots open? And is that idea still original?

EDIT: @DiscipleofBob: Kiba should have no trouble finding and talking to Hikaru, though he might have the faintest feeling like he is being led to her.

EDIT2: Or perhaps instead of an Espada, I might make a fraccion. My questions still stand however.
    If you go for the Fraccion path, Daiki certainly has spots open. Either for a recruit or for someone already one of his subordinates.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2013-05-06 at 03:29 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

21. - Top - End - #1221

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    If you go for the Fraccion path, Daiki certainly has spots open. Either for a recruit or for someone already one of his subordinates.
    I think this'd be a good fit for Ean as well. He needs a good home and leader to tell him to murder people.

22. - Top - End - #1222
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Yo Tebryn, did you spot my latest post with Li?
    I did yes.

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Ogre in the Playground

Keep in mind that a 'murder-happy' character won't fit with Daiki due to the Tercera's ideals.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

24. - Top - End - #1224

OrcBarbarianGuy

Ean's actually real chill, I was just using that in jest. He's mostly looking for someone with answers to the questions he has, and a sponsor.

25. - Top - End - #1225
    Ogre in the Playground

Sponsor for Espadahood, or just a position where he's somewhat seperate from the dog-eats-dog world of the Numeros?

Either way, Daiki could work.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

26. - Top - End - #1226
    Ogre in the Playground

Note that a murder-happy subordinate (or otherwise) would be welcomed just fine among the Quinta's subordinates, and she also offers sponsorship, but without all this emphasis on silly subjective morality
    My Homebrew:
    WIP

Completed Classes

27. - Top - End - #1227

dotdotdot
    (Not positive if Valentina has actually decided to come or not)
    dotdotdot
    She's arrived around half an hour after the message was given. So she's already there.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

28. - Top - End - #1228
    Ogre in the Playground

Jyn'Hao
    Height: 5' 3''
    Weight: 160 lb
    Station:
    Aspect of Death: Time
    Mask Fragment: Three square earings in each ear
    Hollow hole: Tongue

Description: Jyn'Hao is surprisingly thin, dressing in a traditional hakama though its hem is ragged and scorched. Jyn'Hao keeps his tanned chest and arms bare, a single jagged scar down his body from his shoulder to hip. Tattoos like tiger stripes mark his arms, dyed a bright red to match his long hair.

Personality: Cocky and outspoken, Jyn'Hao prefers to use combat as a means to solve disputes over words. Prone to speak his mind even when it is not needed, Jyn'Hao uses his virulent and often cruel outbursts as a method to keep those around him at arms length.

History: Before Las Noches there was spoken of a terribly worm that roamed the white sands of Hueco Mundo that would devour any foolish enough to enter it's realm. The bones of the fallen littered the wastes where ever it roamed. The King of Hollows, upon creating his kingdom, sought out the fearsome beast to guard his grand castle only to engage the beast in combat. All know the battle ended with a single strike against the beast but few know the fate of the monster. Taken deep into Las Noches, the being that would become Jyn'Hao was one of the first Arrancar created by the King of Hollows. Kept deep under the castle, Jyn'Hao was housed due to his violent behavior only to be released against the enemies of the Espada.

Abilities: Jyn'Hao posses formidable speed though seems to lack even basic hierro. Jyn'Hao's main strength lies in his cero which is arguabely one of the strongest in all of the Espada. A capable hand to hand fighter and swordsman, he prefers to use his nimble kicks and speed over his blade.

Zanpakuto: Arena Blanco
    Description: Arena Blanco is a long bore rifle easily as tall as he is.

Resurreccion: Fade Away, Arena Blanco
    Description: Jyn'Hao tosses his gun into the air after which it turns into a massive sandstorm that obscures his body. The sand collects around his body, muting his colors slightly. Once released, Jyn'Hao grows substantiated taller to almost eight feet. His eyes become black through out, his mouth filled with vicious teeth. Bone like plates form over his upper body and arms though provide minimal armor. Arena Blanco

The sand absorbs blows directed at him though can be worn off or depleted by forcing him to use it in his attacks and somehow managing to keep it from rejoining the main body. This sand can also be expelled from Jyn'Hao's body in a massive dust devil that cuts and wears against anything within though this is most certainly a desperation move.

Howling Blast: Jyn'Hao can launch a cero or bala wreathed in his white sand, obscuring the blast and flaying with even a grazing blow. Things hit by Howling Blasts reduce all in it's path to dust

Erode: Jyn'Hao can create cubes of force that disintegrate anything they touch. Armored foes or powerful Spiritual entities can reject these effects though due to their nature they grow substantially hard to resist with subsequent attacks.

Out of Time: Jyn'Hao can charge the sand around his body with his reishi, contact with which causes to lose inertia, rendering them much weaker than their initial attack.
    Last edited by Tebryn; 2013-05-07 at 01:57 PM.

29. - Top - End - #1229
    Dwarf in the Playground

I just want to let everyone know I'm still here, I just haven't seen a place where my characters should be.

Azmus is in the Primera's domain, waiting for him to get there.
    Myojin is standing near Eri, waiting for him to finish what he's doing.
    Higure is at home, currently, waiting for... I guess the next class, which I could start?
    Dosan is helping clean up the Academy after the hollow attack, but is open for whatever.
    Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides ("Now you see it, Now you don't.")

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

30. - Top - End - #1230
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CMOTDibbler View Post
    Higure is at home, currently, waiting for... I guess the next class, which I could start?
    Did you miss the Hollow Attack?