New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1483
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Colossus in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Cars are front heavy (unless you put a metric ton in the trunk). The car will fall front forward. The eleven storey house is just a model of comparison.
    Actually, I'm pretty sure that when they *have* actually dropped a car from a great height it doesn't tend to fall nose-first--it tends to oscillate, first nose-down, then rear-down, and so on. No idea why that is, I'm not a physicist!

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

Quote Originally Posted by Worira View Post
    That's essentially what Zodi was saying, I think, although "satire" is probably a more accurate term than "parody". Yes, Romeo and Juliet are stupid; that's the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Yha, satire is probably the better term for it, but parody could also work. Thanks to basically proving my point
    Not necessarily. Satires and parodies set out to show a subject in a humorous light.
    Romeo and Juliet was classed as a tragedy and played as such. Is Romeo and Juliet a deconstruction of the Lovers of Opposing Houses trope? Most likely, it plays the trope and its usual companions relatively true to life, although some are exaggerated for drama's sake.
    The points I brought up could be used to argue for Romeo and Juliet as a satire/parody true, but given one of the literary traditions it echoes is a meditation on the balance of passions and duty/logic/responsibilities.
    It's also a part of the tragic romance tradition, and its borrowing from that means the play is possibly best considered as a tragicomic romance.
    Of course, Shakespeare's plays are often notoriously hard to place on one specific genre, hence his Problem Plays, the heavy tragic elements in some of his comedies and vice versa. Elements of all genres can be found in every play, and that's why so many of them are so versatile and open to readings.
    Mercutio would be the character that best embodies the satire/parody elements as many of his speeches involve undercutting the passions and whatnot to reveal their ridiculousness and their problems given the real world won't allow for smooth sailing. However, this is a similar role that the Fool has in King Lear where, by pointing out these same issues and what harm is likely to evolve from them, it only heightens the inevitable impact of Lear's actions and heightens the former king's decline into insanity.
    In Romeo and Juliet Mercutio's actions not only fall into this role, but also act as a source of humour, which can be seen to imitate that of the players from A Midsummer Night's Dream.
    Long story shot (too late) the play is very complex, and I don't necessarily think it's a satire or parody although I will admit that a fair amount of its comedic value can be read as such.

Good grief.

Eh, a nice faux-academic argument 'in all seriousness' is good for the soul and the brain.

The only play we studied in school was...none of them.
    What?
    I thought it was basically mandatory in English-speaking schools the world over. And a lot of other countries seem to teach Shakespeare for the older years.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

3. - Top - End - #1293

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    What?
    I thought it was basically mandatory in English-speaking schools the world over. And a lot of other countries seem to teach Shakespeare for the older years.
    We didn't do any play studying in high school. Not much to elaborate on other then that

4. - Top - End - #1294
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by factotum View Post
    Actually, I'm pretty sure that when they *have* actually dropped a car from a great height it doesn't tend to fall nose-first--it tends to oscillate, first nose-down, then rear-down, and so on. No idea why that is, I'm not a physicist!
    That happens sometimes. The fronts of cars tend to be heavier, though (that's normally where the engine is), so it's a fair assumption to make. It has a lot to do with air resistance and the car's center of gravity. The second anwerer there goes into that in a bit more detail.
    Last edited by Amidus Drexel; 2012-11-26 at 04:29 PM.
    A few odds and ends.

5. - Top - End - #1295
    Ettin in the Playground

Or that you weren't prepared for the occation. Blaming all accidents on stupidity isn't constructive, especially if you aim to eliminate them.
    You eliminate the person behind them. By making cars rigid you are actually letting the problem solve itself.
    Cars are front heavy (unless you put a metric ton in the trunk). The car will fall front forward. The eleven storey house is just a model of comparison.
    At the inverse, if the car is front heavy: gravity will have a greater torque on the back because it's farther away from the centre of mass; making it fall trunk first but it is somewhat more complex. See below.
    Quote Originally Posted by factotum View Post
    If it falls parallel to the floor torque will make it rotate because the centre of mass is not in the exact centre; assuming the car faces the left it, will rotate clockwise.

Because gravity keeps constant direction and torque is defined in terms of distance from the centre of mass rotating decreases the distance between the trunk and the centre of mass. Because the front DOES have more mass, the force on the front will be slightly bigger and there comes a point where the distance of the back is overpowered by the increased mass on the front making torque go the other way and making the car accelerate counter-clokwise, this in turn increases the distance which will eventually overpower the mass and make it rotate clockwise.

Repeat for a while until it either crashes or some interesting thing which would pop up if I did the calculations happens, said interesting thing might probably be a fixed angle where both effects cancel and the torques remain from that point in constant cancellation, angular velocity and acceleration equal to 0, that or air resistance or terminal velocity make things happen.
    Last edited by AsteriskAmp; 2012-11-26 at 04:46 PM.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

6. - Top - End - #1296
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    You eliminate the person behind them. By making cars rigid you are actually letting the problem solve itself.
    At the inverse, if the car is front heavy: gravity will have a greater torque on the back because it's farther away from the centre of mass; making it fall trunk first but it is somewhat more complex. See below.
    If it falls parallel to the floor torque will make it rotate because the centre of mass is not in the exact centre; assuming the car faces the left it, will rotate clockwise.

Because gravity keeps constant direction and torque is defined in terms of distance from the centre of mass rotating decreases the distance between the trunk and the centre of mass. Because the front DOES have more mass, the force on the front will be slightly bigger and there comes a point where the distance of the back is overpowered by the increased mass on the front making torque go the other way and making the car accelerate counter-clokwise, this in turn increases the distance which will eventually overpower the mass and make it rotate clockwise.

Repeat for a while until it either crashes or some interesting thing which would pop up if I did the calculations happens, said interesting thing might probably be a fixed angle where both effects cancel and the torques remain from that point in constant cancellation, angular velocity and acceleration equal to 0, that or air resistance or terminal velocity make things happen.
    I believe, to interpret and redistribute the truth, that this means that the air is not enough to stop the car from continuing its spiralatic turns in the air. Dropping it horizontally, the nose begins to flip, but air resistance is hardly enough to stop the pendulum like movement. However, unlike a pendulum, there is no rope or chain to resist a continued movement, and it will proceed to keep spinning in the air.

Thus, the car goes from normal to facing the ground to hilariously upside down to standing up on its rear wheels in the air, and then back to a normal looking car position, then so on until it inpacts the surface, causing, since its a car, A MASSIVE EXPLOSION.

Oh Curly. Happy to hear you're alright. I was worried! We hadn't had any non-furry Wall of Texts in a while...
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2012-11-26 at 05:15 PM.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    I believe, to interpret and redistribute the truth, that this means that the air is not enough to stop the car from continuing its spiralatic turns in the air. Dropping it horizontally, the nose begins to flip, but air resistance is hardly enough to stop the pendulum like movement. However, unlike a pendulum, there is no rope or chain to resist a continued movement, and it will proceed to keep spinning in the air.

Thus, the car goes from normal to facing the ground to hilariously upside down to standing up on its rear wheels in the air, and then back to a normal looking car position, then so on until it inpacts the surface, causing, since its a car, A MASSIVE EXPLOSION.
    ... where did pendulum like movement come from?

There is a rotation while it falls, but the centre of gravity never moves from it's place. And because of several effects it does not rotate in one direction with increasing angular velocity but oscillates around the parallel to ground line.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

8. - Top - End - #1298

I do!

Generally, Titus Andronicus is considered on of Shakespeare's 'worst' plays, so when people start complaining how 'bad' Romeo and Juliet is, this makes AllIWantIsCrunk remember Titus Andronicus which, in his opinion, deserves more bashing than Romeo and Juliet. So from his perspective Romeo and Juliet is Good Shakespeare like the Henriad, the tragedies etc. etc.

Granted my first thoughts upon reading that post (having missed the previous Shakespeare discussion, and therefore finding this post in isolation with 'lolwut' as a response was:
    ::systemcrash::
    :reboot:
    Yeah, I could see the intended meaning, but the phrasing was nonsensical. There are other ways to positively rate a work than comparing it to Shakespeare, and when talking about Shakespeare one should really use them.

And for it to be taught in school only as a romance (when in actuality it was first called An Excellent Conceited Tragedie of Romeo and Juliet) and a 'perfect' romance is demeaning to the subtleties of the play when you take into context its literary and historical context.

Of course, I also dislike the play for its content as well as its treatment by teachers and whatnot.
    Wait, teachers do that? I knew that was a common misconception, R&J typically being held up as the ideal of a couple and whatnot, but I didn't think it was actually taught that way in school.
    ...I can't actually remember that much about either of the times I was taught it in school...
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Troll in the Playground

An oversimplification I think. Many cars are front heavy because they have the engine in the front, but this won't hold true in the case of cars that have the engine located somewhere else within the car (for example in the case of a mid-engined race car).
    Part of YugiohITP

Warning: This post may contain traces of nuts, madness and/or sarcasm, you have been warned.

10. - Top - End - #1300
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    Wait, teachers do that? I knew that was a common misconception, R&J typically being held up as the ideal of a couple and whatnot, but I didn't think it was actually taught that way in school.
    ...I can't actually remember that much about either of the times I was taught it in school...
    When my class was studying Romeo and Juliet, I don't believe I heard any teachers say something of the like, but there was a plethora of female classmates who uttered phrases of that nature. Frequently.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Look apon me, mighty Posid-Eon, ruler of the waves and saviour of people. Watch as I stumble about on dry land humoursly, AND TREMBLE!

<3

11. - Top - End - #1301
    Ogre in the Playground

Sheepie, Nibbles, are you two up and awake for a 3v3 by any chance? And don't expect to me cheery. I woke up to abuse on DeviantArt from a certain members of the forum.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

12. - Top - End - #1302

We didn't do any play studying in high school. Not much to elaborate on other then that
    At all?
    Why did your school/school district miss out such an important and influential area of literature? You didn't discuss it at all? Not even when talking about adaptations from play-to-book or vice versa? Or how plays were used as sources?
    Baffled Curly is baffled.

Yeah, I could see the intended meaning, but the phrasing was nonsensical. There are other ways to positively rate a work than comparing it to Shakespeare, and when talking about Shakespeare one should really use them.
    Well, Titus Andronicus is certainly no Webster, but most Webster's are not Shakespeare either.
    :smallsmug:

You'd be surprised. Although admittedly it does depend on the level of education. In Y9 (which I think is eighth grade (age 13 - 14)) when you get your first big formal introduction to Shakespeare one of the lower sets in my year (because naturally the top set got to do I HIV) did Romeo and Juliet and were taught that. And when my brother did his GCSEs he was taught that, although granted the teacher was pleased when Elder Little Brother brought up . . . well, my many rants.
    Yes, even was I was in Y11/AS Level year (I forget how old we are, and what that would place are respective years as) I'd ranted enough about the play (despite never having actually sat down to read the whole thing) enough that the first thing my brother said when that was mentioned was, "My sister's complained enough about this 'star-crossed lover' thing because actually Romeo and Juliet are cursed because of it. They are fated never to be together and they're a couple of idiots who completely destroyed the stability of that city where they live by being morons. Also Romeo might be twice as old as Juliet.
    Also the play was called a tragedy when it was first published."

First lesson they studied the play, about five minutes after the books had been handed out, and about ten seconds the teacher had talked about mentioned that they'd be studying the theme of love and their status as a couple.
    He may have cut her off out of exasperation. He'd heard far too much about the topic from me to stand it, so he interrupted her mid-sentence because I'd trained him to do so (granted the teacher expressed pleasure that he didn't believe that 'true, perfect love' crap when others did, so they might have actually have been intended to study the subversions and stuff later on in the term rather than immediately).
    >.>
    <.<
    I'm a bad influence.

IRN:
    Guess who just spent the majority of the last two hours writing another piece of coursework for Little Sister (it's a week overdue and if she didn't do it she'd get kicked off the course) because she couldn't think of how to string her ideas together.
    It was a really good essay concept though!
    And it was on two books I'd not read in detail in about five years, and only skimmed over three years ago for something only distantly related to her topic.
    Also her tutor failed to teach her how to cite things - to the point of not even telling the class to note down page numbers for quotations from primary and secondary texts let alone even the most basic publication details!!!
    So while I was translating her handwriting and typing I had her hunting through two books looking for:
    page numbers for quotations she already had
    more quotations
    had her explain how she wanted to explain her points.

Fortunately it's only a first draft and she has free time tomorrow to familiarise herself with her essay, the one I wrote in uni and to add in a few secondary quotes to spruce things up.
    Also I may have told her about similar occurrences in other books/stories that really weren't on her reading list - Sherlock Holmes stories and Villette in order to give her social/medical precendent/back up for her ideas.
    And religious ones. From medieval times.
    She has a pre-made excuse: she asked her sister for help and was given some. That's how she knows about Simeon Stylites - although I should have told her about Tennyson's poem about him too.
    Last edited by CurlyKitGirl; 2012-11-26 at 10:44 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

13. - Top - End - #1303
    Bugbear in the Playground

Anyone else ever see that they have two shadows (from two different light sources) and spend the rest of the night freaking out about the Vashta Nerada, or is that just me?

*resumes panicking*
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

14. - Top - End - #1304

At all?
    Why did your school/school district miss out such an important and influential area of literature? You didn't discuss it at all? Not even when talking about adaptations from play-to-book or vice versa? Or how plays were used as sources?
    Baffled Curly is baffled.
    Yha. We didn't do any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    Anyone else ever see that they have two shadows (from two different light sources) and spend the rest of the night freaking out about the Vashta Nerada, or is that just me?

*resumes panicking*
    No idea what those are, so no. I HAVE seen the two shadow thing though. Is cool.

15. - Top - End - #1305
    Ettin in the Playground

*resumes panicking*
    I have; sometimes more than two. I would probably be more scared if I watched Doctor Who.

No idea what those are, so no. I HAVE seen the two shadow thing though. Is cool.
    They're these. Essentially, they're carnivorous shadow particles.
    Last edited by Amidus Drexel; 2012-11-26 at 11:03 PM.
    A few odds and ends.

16. - Top - End - #1306
    Ogre in the Playground

As usual, I owe some replies -- but before I make good on the dialogue:

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Sheepie, Nibbles, are you two up and awake for a 3v3 by any chance? And don't expect to me cheery. I woke up to abuse on DeviantArt from a certain members of the forum.
    I am around and have time for a game or two. Is Ovis afoot?

Also I am eminently pleased to see Curlily again.

17. - Top - End - #1307
    Ogre in the Playground

*resumes panicking*
    Heh. Keep panicking big boy

I don't even know why I just said that..

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I am around and have time for a game or two. Is Ovis afoot?
    I think he is.. His profile says he's online at any rate.
    Last edited by Mynxae; 2012-11-26 at 11:04 PM.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    His life was over.

18. - Top - End - #1308

... Do I need to flirt with Joika less?

But seriously. THE SHADOWS WILL EAT ME.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

*high fives!*
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...

19. - Top - End - #1309
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh wow.

Light up the place then. Then there won't be any shadows.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    His life was over.

20. - Top - End - #1310

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    I have; sometimes more than two. I would probably be more scared if I watched Doctor Who.

They're these. Essentially, they're carnivorous shadow particles.
    Oh, so Dr Who stuff. Or like The Darkness from Alan Wake. Gotcha.

21. - Top - End - #1311
    Ettin in the Playground

Mwahahahahahaha....

Run.
    A few odds and ends.

22. - Top - End - #1312
    Troll in the Playground

Heh.

I was on iPad. Then I seed your post and bothered brother who was on computer, and now I am on, Starcraft is launching. I COME TO THE BUDGIE!
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

23. - Top - End - #1313
    Ettin in the Playground

*resumes panicking*
    I have 8 shadows on my room because the chandelier has 8 bulbs so when standing on the middle...

On the other hand it would explain a lot of things to my psychologist if I was host to evil swarms that for some reason didn't attack me.

24. - Top - End - #1314

Oh wow.

Light up the place then. Then there won't be any shadows.
    More light sources = MORE shadows!

Mwahahahahahaha....

Run.
    How on earth am I supposed to run from my own shadow?

ION:
    Got to have a 20-minute conversation today about badger hitmen and harpoon revolvers. It was a good day. UNTIL THE TERROR SET IN.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

*high fives!*

25. - Top - End - #1315

More light sources = MORE shadows!

ION:
    Got to have a 20-minute conversation today about badger hitmen and harpoon revolvers. It was a good day. UNTIL THE TERROR SET IN.
    Not if you're in The Well Lit Room!

26. - Top - End - #1316
    Ettin in the Playground

A tree should have a sizeable amount of leaves (or needles). If not, it's bare according to my defitions. And that tree definitely lacked a sizeable amount of leaves.
    Then your definitions are spelt wrong. Also inaccurate because when something is bare it is bare. Not adorned with foliage even if said foliage is limited. If you had said it was half-bare or sparsely foliaged then I would agree.
    In short: It's rather dry out in the middle of nowhere.

I am become life and death, undisputed master of worlds.
    Well... Not all of them... Though I would be impressed if you brought life to Mercury.

Yes. I have returned after two days of absence - during which I suffered from an appalling cold/migraine combo because, as it turns out, standing knee deep in flood water barely above freezing in the middle of a very cold night for a couple of hours is generally not good for your health.
    And the first thing I do is write a small essay advocating the comparatively lesser known plays of the late Elizabethan and early Jacobean plays.
    My life.
    In future, I suggest you read up on these things instead of using experimentation to determine what is and what is not good for your health.
    And your life is awesome if you can be bothered writing essays on things despite their brevity.

The only play we studied in school was...none of them.
    As others have said, this is most unusual.
    I did Romeo and Juliet in grade ten because I really didn't want to do Merchant of Venice and then Macbeth in year eleven.
    As well as the Cruicible and The One Day (A horrible play by the way, so outdated it's just not relevant any more.)

This is good to know. Looks like I need to be careful when smuggling bananas.
    Certainly. After all, it is illegal to transport bananas without the proper authorisation in some parts of the world.

Hrm... I haven't played backgammon in a long time. That's a good game.

I'd probably have to teach them, actually.

Your vision of my dinner would make for a rather interesting movie scene, no doubt.
    You know... I have never played Backgammon.
    I feel like some kind of impostor...

Many of the things Kneenibble says would make for interesting movie scenes.

>.>
    <.<
    I'm a bad influence.
    Or a really good influence.

*resumes panicking*
    Just you.

Do I have to call in the Fun Police?
    Really... You're both overreacting.

Jump. You lose contact with it that way.
    Alternatively, stand on a transparent floor.

Not if you're in The Well Lit Room!
    And a reference that escapes me but probably involves numerous cardinals...
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

27. - Top - End - #1317

It's a reference is a continued reference to Alan Wake.

28. - Top - End - #1318

*resumes panicking*
    I really hope it's just you.

29. - Top - End - #1319
    Ettin in the Playground

It's a reference is a continued reference to Alan Wake.
    I don't even know what that is.

Oh well...
    RHAPSODY! IN BLUE!

My music teacher was awesome.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

30. - Top - End - #1320
    Ettin in the Playground

RHAPSODY! IN BLUE!
    RHAPSODY! IN BLUE!
    RHAPSODY! IN BLUE!
    RHAPSODY! IN BLUE!
    RHAPSODY! IN BLUE!
    RHAPSODY! IN BLUE!
    I have no idea of the context but:

YES!

The piece is so much epic.