New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Hearthstone 17: Disco isn't Dead!

Welcome to seventeenth GitP thread for Hearthstone. For anyone who doesn't know, Hearthstone is a video card game from Blizzard, based on the Warcraft series. The game is free to play and available here, so if you're interested, give it a shot. You've got nothing to lose but your free time.

For new players, something to be aware of is that there are a number of hidden "quests" you can complete which will give you free gold, dust, or even a pack. A complete list can be found here. Be aware that not quite all of those are ones you'll be able to complete quickly though.

And here is a list of Playgrounders currently in the game, for both NA and EU servers:
    Spoiler
    Show
    GitP Username Battle.net ID (US)
    aethernox ethernox#1948
    AgentPaper AgentPaper#1193
    AmberVael AmberVael#1225
    Anarion Anarion55#1254
    Antonok Antonok#1704
    Anxe GoCorral#1879
    Baelot Baelot#1149
    Cogwheel OmegaNixon#1123
    banthesun banthesun#1782
    Dancing Owlbear Owlbear#1586
    Destro Yersul DestroYersul#1239
    D_Lord Volrock#1367
    Duck999 Duck999#1349
    Duos DoctorDapper#1491
    Firedaemon33 Firedaemon#1486
    flat_footed Hiigara#1357
    Fleeing Coward Scorch#1432
    GAAD GAAD#1126
    Gaelbert SamHouston#1563
    Gamerlord Gamerlord#1612
    Gandariel Ciabatta#2958
    Ganorenas Ganorenas#1457
    Gomipile Glodd#1784
    Gray Mage GrayMage#1723
    Grytorm Grytorm#1777
    Hamste Theorules#1234
    Haruspex_Pariah HaruspexPari#1254
    Hatevah Hatevah#1405
    heronbpv Avan#1991
    Hircine IllusiveMan#1616
    jindra34 JinRia #1770
    Johnjimco JohnJimco#1482
    Karoht Karoht#1505
    Kish Grazzt#1417
    Krade Krade#1266
    LegoShrimp legoshrimp#1722
    Landis963 Landis963#1789
    Loreweaver15 Loreweaver#1199
    Lunix Vandal LunixVandal#1952
    MacGiolla MacGiolla#1982
    MathMage MathMage#1797
    MCerberus MCerberus#1734
    mistformsquirrl mistformsqrl#1430
    moosabi Moossabi#1325
    Mystic Muse NSFJunkblade#1400
    Neon Knight VultureCrook#1434
    Neriractor neriractor#1483
    Nerocite JoeKage#1852
    nhbdy Nohbdy#1927
    Olinser Olinser#1393
    Onionbreath GiantSquid#1845
    OrcusMcP Orcus#1805
    otakuryoga Scootaloo#1471
    Pokonic pokonic#1166
    PsyBomb PsyBomb#1878
    Qwertystop Qwertystop#1897
    r2d2go r2d2go#1262
    Rodin Rodin#1811
    Rosstin Rosstin#1609
    SamBurke SamBurke#1486
    Shishnarfne Gruschenka#1375
    Sholos Veebeebee#1383
    Stabbity Rabbit StabityRabit#1362
    Temotei Temotei#1507
    Tesla_pasta teslapasta#1973
    Thanatos 51-50 Thanatos5150#1407
    TheGlyphstone Glyphstone#1419
    The Hellbug thehellbug#1216
    The_Jackal TheJackal#1499
    Togarth Asparag#1680
    Trouble Brewing HairyPoppins#1949
    UserClone UserClone #1545
    Volatar Volatar#1750
    Yael Urashima#1810
    Yana Raltis#1807
    ZeroNumerous ZeroNumerous#1913
    Zevox Zevox#1522
    Zmek JadeReaver #1783

GitP Username Battle.net ID (EU)
    Adumbration Adumbration#2419
    Aran Thule AranThule#2780
    Avaris Avaris#2378
    Avilan the Grey Beardedgeek#2355
    Beelzebub1111 SirArthurIV#1244
    boomwolf BoomWolf#1169
    Dada Scrattlebear#2863
    D-naras Dinos #2811
    Epinephrine_Syn SilverSeraph #2931
    Fleeing Coward Scorch#1432
    Frog Dragon Vasemmasti#2618
    FyreByrd FyreByrd#2962
    Gandariel Ciabatta#2958
    GolemsVoice CrazyCat#29897
    Hewhosaysfish HeWhoSezFish#2503
    Hippie_Viking HippieViking#2866
    Infernally Clay Winny#1904
    Jormengand Trianna#2529
    Lionheart Lionheart#2440
    Mr.Silver SilverSmiles#2462
    Murmaider Murmaider#2273
    Posca Mazura#2636
    Raddish Raddish#2730
    ScionoftheVoid JayPsi#2775
    ShinyRocks MoodyTuskarr#2790
    Sian Sian#2690
    Silfir Silfir#2863
    SlyGuyMcFly SlGuyMcFly#2562
    Tokay Tokay#2518
    Tome Taejix#2836
    Volthawk Volthawk#1214
    Weimann Weimann#2716
    Wraith Illusionist#2224
    Xiander Xiander#2814
    Last edited by Zevox; 2016-11-09 at 10:17 PM.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

2. - Top - End - #2
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Hearthstone 17: Disco isn't Dead!

My number was never updated, it's 1357.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

I hadn't noticed that I weren't in the list

Urashima#1810 in the US Server

I accept adds~
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    My number was never updated, it's 1357.
    Actually, it looks like what went wrong with yours was just a broken tag - sorry. It's fixed now.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

5. - Top - End - #5
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Actually, it looks like what went wrong with yours was just a broken tag - sorry. It's fixed now.
    Ahh, ok. Thanks!

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

You run into the craziest stuff down at the lower ranks. I just came across an old-school face hunter. I thought Reno had killed all of those!
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

7. - Top - End - #7
    Barbarian in the Playground

Griffon

Woo I named a thread!

Also, Wronchi continues to entertain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gulNsbnLeak
    Campaign Log (updated May 12, 2016)! http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...d-other-tales)

8. - Top - End - #8
    Bugbear in the Playground

Ben Brode talks about Purify. Good news is that it will not show up in arena, and they may change card frequency in arena independent of rarity in the future.
    Steam ID
    Chained Cambion Avatar by Elder Tsofu.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Nerocite View Post
    Ben Brode talks about Purify. Good news is that it will not show up in arena, and they may change card frequency in arena independent of rarity in the future.
    I do respect that he came out and addressed the community about it. I think the main criticism still stands (and is one that he admits to in the video) - that if Purify had come out in a full expansion with a lot of cards pushing the power of Priest, nobody would have cared. It's a bad card, and bad cards happen. The issue is it being one of only 3 cards that Priest gets this adventure, and that really heightens the criticism. I do disagree with one thing he said though - he mentioned Majordomo Executus as a comparison "fun" card that isn't good but provides lots of chances for fun times.

The big difference with Majordomo is that he is NEUTRAL. No one class gets screwed over by his release, and as an Adventure card his existence doesn't even make people who get him randomly as a Legendary in a pack sad. There are Legendaries like that in this release too - Prince Malchezar and Moroes have both been brought up as cards that aren't good enough to see play, but nobody is upset about that because they are neutral minions. Anyone can build a deck around them and they don't affect the class power dynamics.

If Blizzard wants to push decktypes, that's fine, but they should either do so for classes that are already in a good spot, or do so in a full expansion where you can push for the decktype with one hand and balance with the other. Or just do so with Neutral minions, like all the Menagerie stuff that's hitting with this expansion (or as an even better example, Reno Jackson).

10. - Top - End - #10
    Colossus in the Playground

It won't show up in arena? Huh. Never heard that about a card before.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Firbolg in the Playground

Honestly, the biggest issue with Purify is that it's a spell. Brode makes a fair point about a 1 mana card cycle with any effect will get run just for the free card draw. So the question is "Why are we putting this effect on a card with draw?".

Seriously imagine if instead of Purify we had something like "Purifying Acolyte" 2 mana 2/3 that silences a friendly minion. Gives you a choice to play it as a semi-decent early game drop in a pinch, or use it as a combo card later in the game with minions with bad effects. (bonus points if they also add in a powerful 1 drop for priest with a mitigating effect to potentially combo with it.)

As an aside I think it would be interesting if Silence persisted even after death, so you could have things like Resurrect combo with this deck type; where you summon a monster with a bad drawback, silence it, then when it dies you resurrect it already silenced. (As an aside if the new resurrect minion is in fact random, I feel like making Resurrect a discover effect where you can pick 1 of 3 random dead minions it would be pretty helpful).

Still wouldn't do anything to solve the core priest issues (to my understanding they're far too combo driven and reactionary as it is), but could be an interesting addition rather than a waste of space.
    If my text is blue, I'm being sarcastic.But you already knew that, right?

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    It won't show up in arena? Huh. Never heard that about a card before.
    The C'thun cards are also blocked from Arena because they didn't want to confuse players.

Basically, in this case, they're rushing out a patch on the big gaping wound that is Priest in Arena.
    Ludicrus Gaming: on games and story
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

Still not enough.
    It's a digital format, if you admit a card us utter trash before it's even released, fix the damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cormag81 View Post
    2117: No matter how good a debater I am out of character there is no way to logically get out of falling after your paladin kills his patron god.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by boomwolf View Post
    Still not enough.
    It's a digital format, if you admit a card us utter trash before it's even released, fix the damn thing.
    On the one hand, I can understand if they don't feel they're able to test the card enough to release a fixed version. But on the other hand, they no doubt have a number of weeks before the Priest wing releases.

Of course, this is probably a consequence of their no-patch philosophy. If they get the balance wrong ahead-of-time and release it in a too-powerful state, they won't patch the card with a slight nerf because they've refused to do that.

Also, what was wrong with Priest having access to a 1-mana cantrip with a possibly-beneficial effect? Cycling is a neat effect to give a class.
    Ludicrus Gaming: on games and story
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by boomwolf View Post
    Still not enough.
    They revealed it too late for that. The card would have to

A) Put it back into Design to re-form it into a decent card.

B) Run it through playtesting to make sure the new card isn't utterly broken (or even more worthless than Purify)

C) Run it through QA testing to make sure that no new bugs were introduced with the new card.

This would take several weeks at a minimum, more probably a couple months. Essentially, they would need to not release the card, and they can't even replace it with anything because even cards in development won't have gone through step C.

So as bad as it is, releasing it and admitting its garbage is still marginally less bad than yanking it and leaving Priest with only two cards.

Basically, Blizzard screwed up big-time. They misread the mood of the community, and have to suffer the hit. Hopefully it'll be a learning experience for them.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

If there were more cards with either a bad deathrattle (Zombie Chow and Corrupted Healbot is the only one that springs to mind ... Dancing Swords would as well, if Mill decks weren't a thing) or a bad native magical effect (are there any of those?), it wouldn't be that bad ... only useful in niche decks sure, but not nearly as bad as it looks to be.

The easy cop-out, which would remove the 'Friendly' target, would make to to close to Silence IMO

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
    They revealed it too late for that. The card would have to

A) Put it back into Design to re-form it into a decent card.

B) Run it through playtesting to make sure the new card isn't utterly broken (or even more worthless than Purify)

C) Run it through QA testing to make sure that no new bugs were introduced with the new card.

This would take several weeks at a minimum, more probably a couple months. Essentially, they would need to not release the card, and they can't even replace it with anything because even cards in development won't have gone through step C.

So as bad as it is, releasing it and admitting its garbage is still marginally less bad than yanking it and leaving Priest with only two cards.

Basically, Blizzard screwed up big-time. They misread the mood of the community, and have to suffer the hit. Hopefully it'll be a learning experience for them.

It takes zero testing to ensure there are no bugs in a simple fix like mana cost or changing the silence to any minion.

And I don't believe any playtesting was made to begin with if this card made it to the final version,especially when the vastly superior 'silence' already exists, and is utterly unplayed. The fact every half-decent heathstone player, from rank 15 dudes to tournament champions could conclude in under 10 second that the card is not even worth considering in any deck means it is THAT bad, that it could not have possibly been tested.

Its one of the rare cases a card could be very well technically unplayable (you got no minions on board), and yet it's still bad when the conditions are met as the effect isn't one worth having.

Sure, at zero mana it might spin out of control, but at either one mana, or two but silence everything-there is no way it would be overpowered.in fact it would most likely still be unplayable.

This card is the latest and biggest addition to the list of reasons I believe Ben brode has no business making a digital CCG. As he seems to be unable to grasp the base concepts of the digital format, and the CCG format.
    Last edited by boomwolf; 2016-08-09 at 01:14 AM.

2117: No matter how good a debater I am out of character there is no way to logically get out of falling after your paladin kills his patron god.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Troll in the Playground

Interesting video.

Frankly i am 100% sure that they have a bunch of already playtested and designed cards, ready for the next expansion. But that aside.

Bad for Priest now? He agrees.
    Ban in Arena? He'll try removing it.

Sounds almost fair.

Anyways, a new meme was spawned, and probably the best video on youtube
    Quote Originally Posted by actual quote from this forum
    So yeah. your wrong.
    Check out Camp Archimedes, a (slightly homebrew) mercenary camp full of interesting units. A great addition to any campaign (in my very biased opinion)

19. - Top - End - #19
    Barbarian in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeGuitarrem View Post
    On the one hand, I can understand if they don't feel they're able to test the card enough to release a fixed version. But on the other hand, they no doubt have a number of weeks before the Priest wing releases.

Of course, this is probably a consequence of their no-patch philosophy. If they get the balance wrong ahead-of-time and release it in a too-powerful state, they won't patch the card with a slight nerf because they've refused to do that.

Also, what was wrong with Priest having access to a 1-mana cantrip with a possibly-beneficial effect? Cycling is a neat effect to give a class.
    Power Word Shield already exists :/
    Campaign Log (updated May 12, 2016)! http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...d-other-tales)

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

At one, I can possibly see Purify leading to shenanigans, but I don't think it would happen (something like a Miracle Priest into Velen Combo).

...thinking about it, might try it out anyway, next to that low-win-rate Silence Priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Forrestfire
    Optimization stops being practical and starts being theoretical when your DPR is measured in Tarrasques instead of hit points
    My Guides:
    PsyBomb's Guides to the Akashic Mysteries (Now with all three classes!)
    Fear Itself: the Dread

Extended Signature HERE

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PsyBomb View Post
    At one, I can possibly see Purify leading to shenanigans, but I don't think it would happen (something like a Miracle Priest into Velen Combo).
    The point is that unless you *reliably* have something on the board AND silencing it provides an actual, significant advantage, Purify is just worse than Novice Engineer.

I've PW:S'd enemy minions in more than one occasion, Purify has a very high chance of being straight up useless.
    Last edited by Gandariel; 2016-08-09 at 09:27 AM.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Orc in the Playground

Honestly I think the problem isn't Purity being a bad card, but rather the Other two cards for priest isn't really at par with all the other cards that's coming out for other classes.

In this expansion we have Rogue who possibly can get a new archetype by stealing cards from other classes.
    Hunters reinforce their archtype with more zoo beast that sticks to the board
    Paladin got a card that help fix dragon paladin by giving an early dragon synergy card, and their chess piece is at least interesting
    Shaman got some synergy going with totems again.
    Warlock got some more cards that's discard base and some singing cutlery and teapots.
    Warriors got another weapon that's interesting and potential combo with protect the king.
    Some classes gets portal theme as fillers (not sure what Karazhan has to do with portals, except Medievh opening up one for the Orc invasion)

Priest has Onxy bishop which really doesn't do anything. The baseline for a 5 cost minion is 10 stats and here you have a 3/4 that'll definitely be killed by anything that's on the board at Turn 4. To justify that stat line you have to have a really powerful effect for this card. so basically it's a 3/4 body and a resurrect effect for 5 mana which looks fair on paper, except resurrect really isn't that reliable, and to make resurrect reliable you literally have to play strong minions in the early game which priest notoriously lacks. You could maybe say have soul priest & circle on T4, and then bring it back on T5 via Onxy bishop but to reliably do that you have to summon nothing else. Or you could summon Doomsayer in T2, Soulpriest in T4, Onxy bishop T5 and pray you survive the early game.

We could have the same argument for any other T1 to T4 drops for priest, the problem is the more early minions you summon early game; the less reliable Onxy bishop is going to resurrect that minion you need. It is fine except 1) Priest's early game minion don't synergize (as in they don't do the same thing), 2a) they don't do enough to gain board control, 2b) some require some sorta setup via lightspawn with hearthbuffs/Holy Champion with healing/Northshire Cleric with infinite draw so just bringing them back on their own won't do anything, and 3) have to trigger battlecry to be effective via Museum Curator/Wyrmest Agent/Twilight Whelp.

Priest of the Feast is another card that would have fooled us a two expansions ago due to how we over-rated spells in Hearthstone. If we can't make holy champion sticks, how are we going to get healing out of it enough to justify putting this card in your deck. 3/6 body for 4 will make it stick around for a turn but you need to babysit via healing to make it stay alive AND use spells in some way to make use of it's trigger. The best I can come up with is holy nova. Holy Fire would work too but holy fire on it's own is a pretty good card, so you'll have 8 points of healing total and 8 damage (5 from holy fire and 3 from attacking with the priest of the feast on T5). Not bad, except priest is kinda flooded with 4 drops between soulpriest, shifting shade, holy champion, and hooded acolyte for c'thun priest.

All this outrage for Purity is just the symptom for the problem with priest's class design. Blizzard probably went to the design team and set these restrictions 1) Silence isn't fun so you can't make a card that silent opponent's minions, 2) Make a card that let priest minion comes back, 3) make priest stay alive via some combo. So the team comes up with these three cards. I highly suspect that Purity will be useful in some events and it's pushing for some silent archetype with silent priest. (Ancient Watcher/Eerie Statue/Fel Reaver/Rag)

Honestly I'm still a strong believer that blizzard should go back to it's roots and make priest combo again, and to do that they need some mechanic that'll let them do what Scry does in MTG. Basically Tracking for Hunters to give them a way to reliably pull their combos.
    Last edited by TechnoWarforged; 2016-08-09 at 10:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yora View Post
    Talking about infractions can get you infractions

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

Whoa whoa whoa, Priest of the Feast is a pretty decent card!

It's honestly good and nobody had anthing to complain about it. Well, I mean aside from the fact that it's another 4-drop and we need 2s and 3s.

The existence of many cheap spells (Coin, Flash Heal, PWS, Circle) means that A) you can burst heal with this (turn 4 Priest Coin Flash heal is 11 health and a 3/6 on board)
    And B) if your opponent is Aggro he is forced to deal with it or he'll eventually run out of steam and lose.

As for Onyx Bishop, I'm actually happy about it.

It's certainly not OP, but it's a very interesting card.

Resurrect is in theory a very strong card, but decks based around it wouldn't really work because well, you only had two copies of it in your deck and there's a decent chance that you'd just not draw any and be really sad.

Now you can have 4, which makes the archetype more consistent.

I don't know if the resurrect deck is good, but thanks to Onyx Bishop we can finally try it and see if it works.

Overall Onyx Bishop is a build-around-me card and it doesn't look *extremely* promising, but it is definitely interesting and I'm happy they printed it.

For example, if they print a 2 mana 4/5 with Battlecry: Gain -2/-2, it will work very well with both Onyx Bishop AND Purify.
    Last edited by Gandariel; 2016-08-09 at 10:31 AM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Gandariel View Post
    Interesting video.

Frankly i am 100% sure that they have a bunch of already playtested and designed cards, ready for the next expansion. But that aside.

Bad for Priest now? He agrees.
    Ban in Arena? He'll try removing it.

Sounds almost fair.

Anyways, a new meme was spawned, and probably the best video on youtube
    The hell did I just watch.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gandariel View Post

For example, if they print a 2 mana 4/5 with Battlecry: Gain -2/-2, it will work very well with both Onyx Bishop AND Purify.
    So basically Injured Blademaster.

Edit: Also I think blizzard took the right step to adjust arena. It leaves them more room to balance cards if they can change the frequency of the card showing up. For once you won't go into arena facing mages with 4 flamestrike!
    Last edited by TechnoWarforged; 2016-08-09 at 11:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yora View Post
    Talking about infractions can get you infractions

26. - Top - End - #26
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoWarforged View Post
    So basically Injured Blademaster.
    Basically, but it gets combod with silence instead of healing.

As an aside, if they did go that route, I vote the new card be named "Unicorn".
    If my text is blue, I'm being sarcastic.But you already knew that, right?

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

And injured blsdemaster junior is also decent enough to serve as a 1 drop, and not utterly suck to rez.
    Just need a few more cards for early, finish the top as a nzoth deck, and you got yourself a possible priest deck.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

I'm actually with Ben Brode on this one, especially the part where he says he's wrong.

They were never going to make Priest a viable arena class with 3 cards. That wasn't happening, if the point of Purify is to enable hypothetical funcombos with Barnes (Barnesing out a Deathwing, then Purifying it into a 12/12), then that works.

The issue is that right now the Hearthstone community is full of people complaining how weak Priest is, and is looking for a sign that the dev team knows and acknowledges that.

And Purify is just such an aggressively bad card (yes, it has high POTENTIAL, but tons of cards in Hearthstone have amazing Potential while remaining terrible cards), especially since Priest of the Feast and Onyx Bishop are Okay at best. Putting it out right now seems like a slap in the face.

Removing it from Arena is a good first step, mostly because of the other big complaint: That Blizzard (by making Firelands Portal common) does not care about Arena balance.

It's not a solution, but they are admitting there is a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

29. - Top - End - #29
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    (Barnesing out a Deathwing, then Purifying it into a 12/12)
    Hold on, would that actually work? Is the 1/1 copy an exact copy with a "set stats to 1/1" debuff applied?

30. - Top - End - #30
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    Hold on, would that actually work? Is the 1/1 copy an exact copy with a "set stats to 1/1" debuff applied?
    Brode did give this an example of how a silence priest deck might find success.