New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Foster's Home For Temporally-Displaced Friends

[Talsaiga]

"Did I say anything about using the balls here or now? No, I did not. Don't nitpick things no-one said", Junior answers, annoyed. "I'm just noting I got here under the pretense of getting your password so you can go and fight your galactic war. Staying to fight here and now undermines that. It's not guaranteed you will win."

Junior stays tuned as Androids 22 and 23 bring up the spirit bomb. "You're thinking of using me as a bait? Forget about it", they say. "Though if your problem is getting them all in one place... why not just make that one place really, really big? I mean, if I removed all safeties from my ship and made it detonate in the atmosphere, the resulting explosion would cover the entire continent. I bet your spirit bomb could do better. My ship claims that basically any attack vector tangential to the planet could obliterate as much as 1/8 of the entire fleet, in addition to catching this Blizzan person in it."

Junior's ship is also calculating hyperlight flight trajectories at ramming course with Arcosian ships from deep space. They're just not sure who would be able to make such an attack. Surely, it would require a small fleet of ships waiting outside the Talsaigan system?
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #482
    Titan in the Playground

Tournament
    "Hm. Ok! But If I win, you must declare me your goddess and make worship of me the official religion of your pirate kingdom!"
    She declares in return.
    "Speaking of pirates, how about I make this battlefield more familiar to you?"
    She jumps up, uses her pigtail-tentacle to conjure a bunch of water to fill the arena then conjure a few tiny boats to stand upon. She lands upon one of them then takes a swaying, dance-like stance ready to dodge whatever attack he makes. The Announcer blinks at this.
    "The....the Arena seems to be have filled up with water and boats out of nowhere using her...whatever power this is? Just like an old roman coliseum! Astounding!"

"Hm, that is actually a good move for her. She basically making her the goddess that grants the divine right to the pirate king to rule if she wins. Why be king, when your already a goddess? Why be the ruler, when you can be the one who chooses the ruler?"
    "By the way, Shanakan was it not? I've seen your eyes flashing bright at times. I can tell that is a telltale sign of Constellations of the Zodiac Style. How did come by this? I was not aware that any Kai had taught it to a mortal."
    Shanakan blinks.
    "....It has a name!? I wasn't taught it by anyone, I discovered myself."
    Tarasai's eyes widens at this news.
    "You discovered a Kai Style on your own? Fascinating, sure my teachers said it was theoretically possible but unlikely given mortal life spans and experience in martial arts....which sign are you training yourself in? Dog? Dragon? Rabbit?"
    "Gemini."
    Now it was Tarasai's turn to blink, his voice comes out completely off-guard.
    "....Wait what? That isn't any sign of the Zodiac in the style, they are all animals: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog and Pig."
    "Maybe not in yours."
    "....Are you saying that you discovered an entirely different branch of a Kai style nobody knew about just by basing it off a different Zodiac!? On your own!? Do you have any idea what kind of discovery this is!?"
    "Apparently not. Though you should see what the Androids came up with. It makes my style look logical and normal by comparison."
    "You mean there is an even stranger.....I think I need to investigate Earth more in depth."
    the techniques and styles on display here were much more diverse and creative than most planets

Blizzan Vs. Flake
    Flake get scorched vodkana's attack and screams in agony.
    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGH!!"
    Distracting her long enough for both of Blizzan's axes to slash her across the chest in an X pattern, purple blood spurts from the gaping wound and she falls to the ground, starting to bleed out.
    "Wow. Betraying one of your friends just so you can fight me yourself! If my hands weren't full of axes, I'd be applauding. I never thought to do that actually. Usually I just charge in, get all the kills I want, then let my troops have whatever remains when I had my fun. Thanks, I might use that idea someday if one of my commanders is taking too long to get through a foe I want to fight.

Either that or your the worst decision maker I've ever seen! I don't know why you thought an unexpected attack on your own ally would help, especially when a fighter needs constant focus to make sure they don't die and every little factor could make the difference between life and death. But who am I to question a gift horse in the mouth?"

He then calls out
    Fight in the Shade!"
    and another storm of crimson arrows comes raining down upon Vodkana while Blizzan keeps track of her movements until Slushie distracts him with a successful blast and he comes charging at him, both axes whirling at him.

Android 23 Vs. Cup?
    She comes walking into the scene
    "Judging from the smell.....you've had too much to drink. I never really got the appeal of alcohol. I've had to fight all my life so, dulling my senses and judgement really never clicked with me. Anyways....Lets see what we can do about this..."
    She flies up to the ki ball Cup was making used both her drainer hands to start draining energy from the alcoholic attack and adding it to her own, trying to drain it as fast as she can to keep the planet safe. Android 22 soon joins in as well.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #483
    Colossus in the Playground

Talsaiga - Ver Valna

Artic simply looked up as the tiny hamster-alien flew away. So much for being dictated by programming.

Then there was the massive Ki bubble looming over the city. He thought Apfel would be able to stop it, but then he felt his massive Ki suddenly drop to almost nothing, and is slowly rising again. Implications unpleasant. Either way, that thing was going to cause destruction on a planetary level if someone didn't stop it. Flying in front of its flight path. Artic extended his hands and created a huge globe of cerulean energy in front of him.

Pulsar! He exclaimed as an energy wave shot out from the Ki sphere, attempting to slow the attack down, if not reverse it.

Apfel & Jalo

Lord Apfel quickly scooped up the ki-null pistol, pointed and fired at the Ki bubble.

Nothing happened. He had no way of knowing it was gene-locked to Jalo, but it's a safe assumption, among others. For all he knew, the pistol only had one shot in its battery. He tossed it back to Jalo, trying to force it into his hand, which he yanked painfully up to the sky-pointed at the ki-bubble.

Shoot that attack right now, or we're all going to die!

Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Titan in the Playground

Tournament

Fenrir's son(anyone remember how I have named him?) seems to almost lose his consensus. "Could Masala-Kami be even MORE amazing!?" He whistled.
    Fenrir face palmed groaning.
    He perked his ears at the intresting conversation.

He rushed to them. "Excuse me... Tarasai-sama and.. Shankan-sama?" he said, making sure he called Shanakhan by his right name.
    "Ca..can you see.. my fate?" he has trembled with excitment. He was quite sure that Masala could handle the rubber wierdo guy.

"Shishishishiki! Your powers are so cool!" Laffey laughed with joy, standing on a boat.
    "You want to be my goddess eh? Fine. But I'll let you know that my freedom is more precious to me, than my life! So I'm going to go all out on you!"

His crew from the crowd looked worried- they hoped the water wasn't from sea- the cursed fruit forbade |Laffey from swiming in the sea!

"Rubber kick that remind of whip!!!" he yelled, streched his leg to cover half of the arena, and sent a kick- the idea was it, has covered a big area.

The Black Sultan grinned from the audience. "Genie.. eh?"

(if you wish I have an idea for a short adventure after the tournament)

Talsagia-Swamp

Vodkana gasped, and face clawed in horror, and self disgust. Nononono!
    "S...star..light.. I.. just.. have.. killed.. Flake!"

"It wasn't supposed to be like that! Nya!" she sobbed. She wanted nothing but to feel pain, to get punished- maybe this will make her feel less guilty and stupid.
    The ki arrows penerated and she shouted in agony, starting to fall from the sky, welcoming the pain. She still cried.

Slushie yelled "Sailor Arcos!" with horror, he flew to get her on his surfer.
    "NOT COOL KITTY DUDET!" He yelled, and sent a ki blast at Vodkana.

Vodkana didn't bothered even attempting to dodge- but this was surely a powerful ki blast- fighter or not, it was a ki blast from a 300K PL dude.
    Her Pl almost immediately fell to almost zero.
    She crashed into the swamp making a hole.

Vodkana was in a world of pain, emotionally and physically.
    "I am sorry Starlight.. that I still.. haven't found.. a boyfriend for you.. nya.
    Her Pl fell to 0.

But in her sub conscious she couldn't find a rest.
    Starlight trusted her.
    23 and 22 believed in her.
    Her friends were in danger.
    Later... they could judge her. But for now..
    For now she wanted nothing but to destroy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI6Yyr-iI6M

Vodkana gotten up, with a cold stare and a royal smug grin, engulfed in purple aura. Her PL jumped to 250,000. Almost like when she has lost control on Plant- now.. Starlight's training prevented her from losing control- but she still didn't denyed her desire for destruction.

She grinned. "I am sorry, Blizzan-san. Nya. How rude of me... please.. let me offer you a treat! Nya!"
    Vodkana has summoned dozens of ki trays.
    "Busy restaurant eve!" she sent all of them raining them at Blizzan, just to give herself a room for breathing.
    She pulled out from her bag... a bowl of meat balls.
    "Would you like to make it a Nyagotian style of dual? Nya?" she grinned smuggly, as she inserted ki into the meat balls.

"Unless.. you are boring and too coward to try new combat style?"

Ver-Velna

At the city pirates finally has realized what is going on. "No way Captian Cup is going to kill us!"
    "Actually, yes- when he is on his angry-drunken mode!"
    "FLY FOR YOUR LIVES!!!" panicked, the pirates have escaped the city- maybe bringing joy and relief by it.

Cup growled.

"Why the merrow everyone trying to annoy me?!" Cup growled, enraged his rastas floated.

Spoiler: Zorbab's Secret Monitoring Room
    Show

"Who the hell are they!?" Zorbab screamed, so enraged he his changed to his ugly form, making few computers shut down by the sudden shift in the PL,
    My.. plan.. my beatiful plan...." he mambled, and then laughed maniacly.
    "Never mind! I'll just kill all of them one by one, until I'll be the Segmentum Governer instead of Tsarbone! And I'll start from Apfel!"

He then commanded into the communication ear plug in Cup's ear.

"Stop wasting time, stupid! Just shoot the damn blast!!!"
    he shapeshifted back, staring at a photo, saying softly
    "Hold tight... I'll save you... my collection of tea cups...'

Cup growled.
    "Just die all of you!!! MERRROWWWWW!!!!" he has thrown the bubble with all of his Rage Stormart Nyagaro power.

The Pulsar of Artic managed to slow it down.. a bit. For some critical moments.

Cup started to sob all of the sudden.

Jalo actually was about to run into the pod of Cup- the same way he has gotten here. But Jalo had a feeling that Apfel won't even consider the offer of sharing a pod with him.
    Nope.
    Apfel was a good guy in general, and Jalo had nothing personal against him.
    He has investigated about him enough, even to believe, he won't kill him after he turn usesless to him.

Of course, his employers wouldn't be happy- but all things considered he doesn't actually has other reasonable course of action. He has warned Zorbab that at the Talsagian untrained scenario the chance of success is less than 50%!
    So Jalo's assassin honor is clean from his point of view.

"R..right.' he mumbled, shooting at the ki bubble- since it was almost pure ki, without physical host it simply.. faded. Making a rain of alcohol.

The Pulsar of Artic, now without resistance has hitted Cup making him mew in agony.
    He has lost his Stormart form and started to fall down.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

5. - Top - End - #485
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight simply gaped as the pirate droid blatantly ignored her. She was literally offering him free money, what kind of pirate wouldn't take that offer? However, her bafflement was short-lived as she got the call.

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Talsagia-Swamp

Vodkana gasped, and face clawed in horror, and self disgust. Nononono!
    "S...star..light.. I.. just.. have.. killed.. Flake!"

"It wasn't supposed to be like that! Nya!" she sobbed. She wanted nothing but to feel pain, to get punished- maybe this will make her feel less guilty and stupid.
    The ki arrows penerated and she shouted in agony, starting to fall from the sky, welcoming the pain. She still cried.

Slushie yelled "Sailor Arcos!" with horror, he flew to get her on his surfer.
    "NOT COOL KITTY DUDET!" He yelled, and sent a ki blast at Vodkana.

Vodkana didn't bothered even attempting to dodge- but this was surely a powerful ki blast- fighter or not, it was a ki blast from a 300K PL dude.
    Her Pl almost immediately fell to almost zero.
    She crashed into the swamp making a hole.

Vodkana was in a world of pain, emotionally and physically.
    "I am sorry Starlight.. that I still.. haven't found.. a boyfriend for you.. nya.
    Her Pl fell to 0.

But in her sub conscious she couldn't find a rest.
    Starlight trusted her.
    23 and 22 believed in her.
    Her friends were in danger.
    Later... they could judge her. But for now..
    For now she wanted nothing but to destroy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI6Yyr-iI6M

Vodkana gotten up, with a cold stare and a royal smug grin, engulfed in purple aura. Her PL jumped to 250,000. Almost like when she has lost control on Plant- now.. Starlight's training prevented her from losing control- but she still didn't denyed her desire for destruction.

She grinned. "I am sorry, Blizzan-san. Nya. How rude of me... please.. let me offer you a treat! Nya!"
    Vodkana has summoned dozens of ki trays.
    "Busy restaurant eve!" she sent all of them raining them at Blizzan, just to give herself a room for breathing.
    She pulled out from her bag... a bowl of meat balls.
    "Would you like to make it a Nyagotian style of dual? Nya?" she grinned smuggly, as she inserted ki into the meat balls.

"Unless.. you are boring and too coward to try new combat style?"
    Starlight's stomach dropped as she froze. No, that was impossible! Flake's power level was far higher than Vodkana's, she should have survived it easily! She couldn't have miscalculated, could she? Finally, she disappeared in a flash of light, reappearing moments later underneath the battle with Blizzan holding a small bag in her mouth, looking for Flake. Surely Vodkana must be mistaken, she must be still alive. She had to be. She could never forgive herself if she wasn't.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-03-20 at 11:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

6. - Top - End - #486
    Titan in the Playground

Talsaiga, Blizzan
    "I'm confused. Why are you angry at ME? Your the one who shot Flake in the back with an attack clearly meant to hurt people. If anything, you two should be fighting each other after the stunt she pulled. Vodkana is the one who betrayed your side and killed her."
    One of his axes grew into a great halberd and he swings in a flurry to make the trays prematurely detonate, then charges in at her and attacks her while she is trying to challenge him.
    "You misunderstand. There are no "new forms of combat". War is the only real thing there is, the only true source of joy. Anything else- IS A SHAM! WEAPON STORM ZONE!"
    He creates a entire zone of whirling weapons around him, filling every inch of a wide sphere around with whirling deadly blades, spikes and hammers in a deadly army-slaughtering giant buzzsaw, the trees below getting reduced to nothing but wood chips at its touch. Getting caught in it would likely shred anyone to bits.

Meanwhile Flake was still alive, but she had a huge X-shaped wound on her chest, with purple blood bleeding out, and she clearly in agony.
    ".....What....the hell....Vodkana......cough.....you traitor....shot me....in the back..."

Meanwhile Future Lokote frowned. Great. Smart Pony was there. There went that opportunity, he was about to get Vodkana to make a wish to restore Flake for his own plans, but.....oh well.... He'd just have to find something else. Really, Starlight was possibly one of the most problematic thorns in his side. It might be worth wishing on himself just to remove her from the picture temporarily, no matter what twist occurs because of it. But what to wish for....?

Tournament
    Masala with a dance turns into a Mer-Majin and jumps into the water, swimming under the kick, then resurfacing behind him to jump up and punch him and dive back down again.
    "Behold the shapeshifting powers of a genie! I dance and become anything I want! And I'm right at home in a water arena! Now I am Masala The Mer-Majin!"

"I can, yes."
    "I can't. I just know that there is a Style you can learn to see someone's fate, I'm already focusing on Rippling Pond Style which is powerful enough once I master it."
    "Hm? how so?"
    "Ok, you know pressure points?"
    "yes."
    "Its like that. Except the universe is the body, and everything within it is a pressure point. That is Rippling Pond Style."
    Shanakan takes a moment to let that sink in, then his eyes widen in amazement as he realizes the implications
    "Whoa."
    Notice that while they technically answered Fenrir's question, he didn't actually receive any answer about what his fate actually IS.

((Unfortunately I'll have to decline this time. After this Tournament and Talsaiga Arc, I just want to get to Hailing))

7. - Top - End - #487
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Talsaiga, Blizzan
    Meanwhile Flake was still alive, but she had a huge X-shaped wound on her chest, with purple blood bleeding out, and she clearly in agony.
    ".....What....the hell....Vodkana......cough.....you traitor....shot me....in the back..."
    Starlight shook her head. "No!" she said. "I ... this is not possible! That was a cooking beam, it should have dramatically boosted your power level, not almost killed you! Maybe it doesn't work on arcosians? Your bodies are very different after all. Or maybe you were too weakened, or simply got distracted? Are you sure your power level hasn't increased?"

Starlight shook her head, realizing she was getting distracted. She reached into her bag and pulled out a sensu bean - she'd teleported back to the ship to grab them on her way. "Here, eat this," she said. "It will heal you and get you back into the fight. The pirates have almost been routed, and the Talsaigans are holding off the arcosian army, so the others should be here soon."
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

8. - Top - End - #488

Show

The door opened up, with heavy footfalls coming up from behind Zorbab.

Hi!! Emperor Hailing greeted Zorbab rather over-enthusiastically. I was just taking a very enthusiasic walk and I overheard something about a mid-ranking Intelligence Officer in the military believing their successful assassination attempts will result in their appointment to the second-highest political rank in the Empire. So I thought 'Hey! Hailing!'

'Yes Hailing?'

'Let's crush those dreams, grind them into dust, and use them as seasoning for our delicious Incirrian steak!'

'Nah. Let's get an update on our little black-ops scheme.'

So here we are.

Anything to report?

9. - Top - End - #489
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Starlight shook her head. "No!" she said. "I ... this is not possible! That was a cooking beam, it should have dramatically boosted your power level, not almost killed you! Maybe it doesn't work on arcosians? Your bodies are very different after all. Or maybe you were too weakened, or simply got distracted? Are you sure your power level hasn't increased?"

Starlight shook her head, realizing she was getting distracted. She reached into her bag and pulled out a sensu bean - she'd teleported back to the ship to grab them on her way. "Here, eat this," she said. "It will heal you and get you back into the fight. The pirates have almost been routed, and the Talsaigans are holding off the arcosian army, so the others should be here soon."
    "Well yes! That was what happened! It was painful, it distracted me and so Blizzan got the opportunity to put this X in me! That was what really got me, its just that YOU DON'T SHOOT SOMEONE WITH A PAINFUL BEAM IN THE MIDDLE OF COMBAT, IF THEY ARE YOUR ALLY! Maybe come up with a NON-painful way to boost another's power level next time!? Or y'know, WARN ME!? Its not as if I know all your techniques yet!"
    As she eats it, She gets back up the her body heals, the flesh reknitting.

Meanwhile Future Lokote thinks that Blizzan has gotten distracted for too long. Suddenly he stops, and Blizzan's eyes turned from red to glowing bronze.
    "Out of my way. Your not the ones I want yet."
    Lokote!Blizzan suddenly uses a burst of kiai to blast everyone back then begins speeding towards the battlefield- towards Android 23.

10. - Top - End - #490
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well yes! That was what happened! It was painful, it distracted me and so Blizzan got the opportunity to put this X in me! That was what really got me, its just that YOU DON'T SHOOT SOMEONE WITH A PAINFUL BEAM IN THE MIDDLE OF COMBAT, IF THEY ARE YOUR ALLY! Maybe come up with a NON-painful way to boost another's power level next time!? Or y'know, WARN ME!? Its not as if I know all your techniques yet!"
    As she eats it, She gets back up the her body heals, the flesh reknitting.
    "Well why did you get distracted?!" Starlight asked, frustrated. "If there was a non-painful way, we would have used it! Besides, I thought she'd warn you first. Are you sure you didn't get powered up from it? Maybe if we tried it again...."

Meanwhile Future Lokote thinks that Blizzan has gotten distracted for too long. Suddenly he stops, and Blizzan's eyes turned from red to glowing bronze.
    "Out of my way. Your not the ones I want yet."
    Lokote!Blizzan suddenly uses a burst of kiai to blast everyone back then begins speeding towards the battlefield- towards Android 23.
    "Oh ponyfeathers!" Starlight cursed. She teleported away and reappeared in front of Blizzan, her shield up to block the way.

"No," she said, a note of finality in her voice as she attempted to hold him with her telekinesis. She knew she couldn't hold him for more than a second, but she hoped it would give Flake or Vodkana a chance to shoot him in the back. Still, while his power level was triple what it had been, she was also fully recovered and not maintaining her shield any longer.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-03-21 at 01:33 AM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

11. - Top - End - #491
    Ettin in the Playground

[Above Talsaiga]

While the combat rages in the planet's atmosphere, the Arcosian ships are suddenly flooded by hypernet messages. An annoying jingle echoes from ship speakers and every screen and scouter connected to the net starts flashing with bright lights "This is Pizza Hutton. Congratulations! You have just won a lifetime's worth of free Space Pizza. Click [here] to claim your prize."

12. - Top - End - #492
    Titan in the Playground

Zorbab's Secret Monitoring Room
    Spoiler
    Show

Zorbab gasped with combined terror and embarssment. He hurried and hidden the photo of his true love. Only his people could sympathize with such love story. Zorbab never got married, because his heart didn't had a room to love anything but his Tea Cup collection. Tzarbone understood and used it against him. Even the will to avenge his sister's death paled next to the safety of the tea cup collection.

Zorbab's fear was fully justified- Hailing wasn't known for his remorse, and Zorbab... screwed things up, on a gamble.
    a bad gamble.
    Zorbab fell to his knees and was about to beg for his life, when he has realized that he was trolling with him.
    Zorbab laughed nervously. "If may I be honest... not so good."
    Behind Zorbab Hailing could see on seperates screen the battles over Talsagia. Surprisngly his nephew attacked Blizzan and then seemed to kill some chubby cat alien girl, while carrying the injured Sailor Arcos.

There were another two screens-
    one showed Apfel. It was from the point of view of Jalo. There were some stats on the side of screen-a power level for example.

Third screen showed Cup's point of view- and while reporting to Hailing, Zorbab sure missed some good stuff- Jalo canceling Cup's ki planet busting bubble with.. a.. pistol? next thing is the light from Artic's attack covering the screen, Cup's scream of agony and then camera out.

Zorbab's Report:"After hard work of years, I'v found those who are more loyal to their personal morales, than to you. I have pushed them to the edge,making them believe they are doomed- that there have no choice but to fight you.
    But even pushed to the corner, they won't dare stand up to you... and here Apfel play important role- not only he is the worst of those traitors, he also strong. Strong enough to be rumored to stand a chance againat you. But alas, I couldn't find any leaks on him- until Spoon's report about Plant and the RA."
    Hailing surely knew all that- but he hoped that talking about his efforts would distract him from his failure.
    Zorbab sighed.
    "But things went wrong from here. No matter how much they begged, Apfel seemed to refuse to lead them. Spoon died- probably exposed and excuted by Apfel. Apfel also contacted my favorite Space Corsair- Captain Cup. I have decided to send an assasian with Cup. He was prepared for assisnating Apfel in the big rebellion scenario. Today, for some reason, as if by magic, both Cup and Blizzan happened to be not far from Talsagia. I'v had reasons to believe Apfel has gathered the traitor army on Talsagia... but I was wrong. Also the assasian has failed." he bowed his head not daring to look at Hailing's face.

JVer-Velna

It seemed Apfel was more concetrated on other things. Jalo has activated the camouflage again, and tried to sneak into the closest pod.

Swamp

When Starlight has healed Flake, Slushie whistled with amaze. "Duuuuuude... A colorful winged cow healing Sailor Arcos with a musical fruit? That the third wierdest wave!" he blinked.

Vodkana's eyes were cold. So.. unlike goofy and hedonist Vodkana. eyes of a mass murderer. "I am sorry." She said flatly. "I will surrender myself for your judgment after the destruction of Blizzan is done." She used the time Starlight have bought her and shaped a ki tray, sharpening it to be a destructo dic- and sent at Blizzan's back attempting to cut him.
    An evil sadistic smile creeped to her face.
    "

Tournament

Fenrir sighed. "Please, I have to know about my fate!'He begged. "I need to know... maybe I am too tainted to fix the world?"

Luckily for Laffey he has decided to get seriouse exactly in time, and to use his Haki. And more exactly the Observer Haki. It meant he could sense the life and their actions around him. Often even telling him their near future actions.
    Laffey dodged Mer-Masala hit, and tried to grab her hand, and to spin her above his head. (if succesful- if not ignore the nwxt part)
    "Rubber attack which remind of sling!" and throwing her into other ship.

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #493

Show

One does not simply 'go' to Talsaiga. Hailing points out, a hand under his chin pensively. Don't you know? Talsaiga is where you go for either bodacious waves, as my nephew puts it, or to make a wish on the dragonballs. Problem is, there's no known instance of anyone not being worse off as a result of their wishes being twisted.

I find Talsaiga's waves pretty mediocre, personally. Wind-surfing on Supernovae is where it's at.

Come on Zorbie, use your noggin! Why are they there? What would make Apfel so desperate he would want to use the dragonballs? He definitely didn't get stronger, since that monitor has him at 50,000. Also, in case you didn't notice, you DID find Apfel's allies, none of whom are who you think! Look, there's Sailor Arcos and-is that Princess Vodkana?
    Emperor Hailing let out a fangirl squeal as he dived forward to the screen, gluing his face to it.

Heartofarcosheartofarcosheartofarcosheartofarcos! It's her! It's really her, I can't believe it! Hey! Your highness it's me, Hailing! I'm your biggest fan! It's extremely unlikely Vodkana heard him, but he didn't care. Oh this is so cool! You think she'll try to enslave me for her pleasure at one of her festivals? An Emperor can only dream of such exquisite debauchery! He sounded unusually excited at the prospect.

Talsaiga - Ver Valna

We're not done yet. Apfel was very much paying attention to Jalo, even if he was looking away, so when his camouflage began to activate, he tapped Jalo on the forehead, with the intent of knocking him unconscious from the blow.

He then tried to close the popup for free space pizza. Ugh, spammers.

While Artic didn't intend to zap the Pirate leader, whoever he was, he was surprised when the Ki bubble suddenly...vanishes, and his Pulsar's beam continued unimpeded. What just happened? He asked nobody in particular. But with the bulk of the battle over, he looked over the horizon, sensing a power even higher than Apfel's.

He then flies up to Android 23. Okay we've got a problem. Something stronger than Apfel's coming this way.

14. - Top - End - #494
    Ettin in the Playground

[Talsaiga - Apfel's scouter]

The pop-up message is replaced by an image of a bronze-skinned hominid with silver hair and ruby eyes. Literal bronze, silver and ruby. "You have dialed Pizza Hutton customer service... oh, Lord Apfel? What a coincidence seeing you here." The mechanical tone of voice suggests neither real surprise nor coincidence factor into this.

"What unfortunate time you have chosen to fiddle with your scouter. The Arcosian fleet above Talsaiga is just about to receive their free Special Hyper Fast delivery, now with free extra toppings of agony and death in a hard vacuum. But, I suppose I can cancel your order for you."

This exchange is not transmitted by Jalo's camera. Instead, the image and sound feed fade into static for few critical seconds, as if some massively strong signal had interfered with it.

At the same time, the Arcosian ships on orbit should get a notification of another fleet of ships approaching at hyperlight speeds.

15. - Top - End - #495
    Titan in the Playground

Above Talsaiga
    The computer jockeys in Blizzans fleet all refuse to click the message and instead exit out of the popup then set about trying to identify what hacker put this in. Its not as if the dumb soldiers are the ones actually operating this stuff. These members of Blizzans fleet are the ones smart enough to survive and figure out that as long as your good at your computer and support and desk jobs, you don't get sent out to fight because your too vital. They are NOT throwing that away for some pizza that is so obviously a lie.

((Edit:))
    Lieutenant General Dalaste has to make a decision now.
    "Hm. A new fleet? Its too slow to be one of ours. Reinforcements for them?"
    She considers this. Considering that Blizzan attacked Duke Slushie and the reinforcements coming was probably for them and the battle wasn't going well, Lieutenant General Dalaste decides that the best thing to is to retreat and try killing Apfel another day.
    "Everyone! Sound the retreat! We are pulling out!"
    "But General Blizzan is still down there-" She shoots the soldier in the head with a ki blast.
    "Anyone else have any protestations?"
    They did not. They fleet tries to get out of the system as the Red Planet Army arrives.

Tournament
    Shanakan laid his hand upon Fenrir.
    "My friend, it is in my experience that no one ever is too tainted to fix anything, as long as they try. I can read your fate, but it is yours to decide and change. The only beings whose fate is truly fixed are ones who decisions are limited whether by programming or by magic. Right now, your fate is that you could grow into a good father but that people might dislike your new arm because it looks weird."

Meanwhile Masala gets grabbed and thrown onto another ship, bouncing upon its decking and flopping about like a fish, then she flops back into the water, takes a deep breath and begins firing a bunch of bubble-ki blasts that float through the air and act as floating ki mines as they stop, littering the air with exploding bubbles when they pop. Shen dives under Laffee's ship and rises from below, lifting it up and tries to throw him into the exploding bubbles.

Lokote's Last Gamble
    As Vodkana fires her attack, Flake fires an Azure Heart Cannon as well. Lokote!Blizzan, held by the telekinesis, cannot dodge. As the attacks approach, Lokote realizes that he is forced to use a wish if he wants to succeed.

In his mind, time slows down. He views the options as he considers the possible futures and scenarios of potential wishes he could make and what the twists were. He could wish for the ability to teleport, but that would have the twist of letting everyone know where he teleported to and Starlight would be able to teleport as well, and Blizzan energy reserves are not infinite. He could wish for intangibility, but that would have the obvious downside of him not being able to hit or interact with anything physical while non-solid. Not viable. He could wish for Starlight, Vodkana Flake and Slushie to all be teleported to another planet, but that would leave a group of people alive that could use the Earth Dragon Balls to wish the others back to life and come to kill Blizzan and discover his existence, not viable for the time loop he was trying to make, not to mention the twist to that that would screw him over even more. He could just wish to mind control Flake instead then wish to power her up to her second form which is even more powerful and while it would provide him a fighter that they could not harm and be more than enough to kill them all, it would introduce two twists that would probably allow them to win anyways. If he made no wishes at all, there was no guarantee Blizzan would survive the combined power of Vodkana in this state and Flake. So he had to do SOMETHING.

Ultimately, he decided to do this:
    "I wish that Blizzan was immortal!"
    The two attacks crash into him, there is a flash of light and as the smoke clears, Blizzan is standing unharmed.
    "Heheheheheh. Good try, but unfortunately, Blizzan was never the true player here. None of you are really. You are all pawns in a cosmic game you have yet to fully comprehend. For I am not Blizzan but Future Lokote! Possessing his body and controlling him to do my will. I must admit, Rebel Alliance, the first time you outwitted me....do you have any idea the extreme measures I had to do to get out of that mirror?"
    He spreads his arms as if shrugging.
    "I had to conjure a gem to act as a one way portal back to this present from an alternate future where I was finally released just in time before the Time Patrol would destroy it. Thus I would just wait out your stupid prison until one said the words "Lokote, I grant you freedom!" and mean it. During that time I was confined. I was in solitude, slowly growing angrier, more bored, more insane as the itty bitty living space and the isolation became all that I knew, within that black hole I was thrown into! Now I have come back, to kill you all in revenge then throw that mirror into the black hole so that this entire thing will become a time loop! Thus my existence will be stabilized, the future I come from will become apart of the real timeline of Universe 13, and me, my Future Self, will now be able to enjoy the freedom I so long desired, making up for however long I was in there.

Of course if Blizzan died, well you would've won and this version of me would've faded out of existence! So you forced me to make a wish upon myself for immortality to make sure that wouldn't happen. But of course all my wishes have a twist! Even the ones I make: This immortality can be bypassed by a single attack, the Spirit Bomb, and I'm forced to explain all this in a stupid villain monologue that I would never engage if I had a choice. But its the most likely scenario where I win regardless, so I have to take it or leave it.

Because know this, Rebel Alliance: I hate you all."

Blizzans eyes twitch and he contorts as Lokote rants through him.
    "If you simply made the wish that little Trombone Jr. wanted to, to leave this planet, to leave it alone, I would've been happy to simply twist it so that I would be free and then go my merry way without screwing any of you over, without bothering Talsaiga ever again and have my fun somewhere else, perhaps in a different galaxy so far away that you wouldn't care enough to bother. But no! You HAVE to heroes with stupid strong senses of justice where EVERYTHING must be punished. My plans were to simply have my fun, be there to be a back up neutral dragon to bring back planets but with the twist that all the grass is pink for a lark or something, but NO! You confined me! You forced my hand, you forced me to do all this! Its not as if I CAN'T twist things! Its not as if I have the freedom to CHOOSE ANYTHING! You were right Starlight: It IS Kill or Be Killed! And I, am going to kill every one you know and love, so that I can exist and be free! Its too late for anything else, thousands years too late! I will get my freedom.....or die trying. And if my fate is to die, despite all my efforts? Then I must simply laugh!"
    He laughs crazedly then charges through anyone he gets in his way to go full speed to Ver-Valna, now completely desperate to try and win. Let Lokote's Battle Theme Begin!

Talsaiga, Ver-Valna
    "Great. Stand ready, everyone we're not out of this yet. Why is there a pizza popup in my eye?"
    She closes it with a thought. Then Blizzan came flying in.
    "WEAPON STORM ZONE!"
    The sphere of yellow grinding whirlwind weaponry surrounded him slaughtering all the Talsaigan warriors who get in his way, charging them as an entire army of Talsaigans is reduced to nothing but little chunks of meat and blood while he charges towards the Rebel Alliance.
    "You will die, Rebel Alliance."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2017-03-22 at 03:23 PM.

16. - Top - End - #496
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Swamp

When Starlight has healed Flake, Slushie whistled with amaze. "Duuuuuude... A colorful winged cow healing Sailor Arcos with a musical fruit? That the third wierdest wave!" he blinked.

Vodkana's eyes were cold. So.. unlike goofy and hedonist Vodkana. eyes of a mass murderer. "I am sorry." She said flatly. "I will surrender myself for your judgment after the destruction of Blizzan is done." She used the time Starlight have bought her and shaped a ki tray, sharpening it to be a destructo dic- and sent at Blizzan's back attempting to cut him.
    An evil sadistic smile creeped to her face.
    Starlight frowned. It wasn't as if Vodkana's attacking Blizzan was a bad thing - in fact, it was necessary. What concerned her was the goddess's mental state. All of this was getting to her almost as much as to the pony herself. But that was something to discuss later. For now, she had a job to do.

Spoiler: Lokote's Last Gamble
    Show
    As Vodkana fires her attack, Flake fires an Azure Heart Cannon as well. Lokote!Blizzan, held by the telekinesis, cannot dodge. As the attacks approach, Lokote realizes that he is forced to use a wish if he wants to succeed.

In his mind, time slows down. He views the options as he considers the possible futures and scenarios of potential wishes he could make and what the twists were. He could wish for the ability to teleport, but that would have the twist of letting everyone know where he teleported to and Starlight would be able to teleport as well, and Blizzan energy reserves are not infinite. He could wish for intangibility, but that would have the obvious downside of him not being able to hit or interact with anything physical while non-solid. Not viable. He could wish for Starlight, Vodkana Flake and Slushie to all be teleported to another planet, but that would leave a group of people alive that could use the Earth Dragon Balls to wish the others back to life and come to kill Blizzan and discover his existence, not viable for the time loop he was trying to make, not to mention the twist to that that would screw him over even more. He could just wish to mind control Flake instead then wish to power her up to her second form which is even more powerful and while it would provide him a fighter that they could not harm and be more than enough to kill them all, it would introduce two twists that would probably allow them to win anyways. If he made no wishes at all, there was no guarantee Blizzan would survive the combined power of Vodkana in this state and Flake. So he had to do SOMETHING.

Ultimately, he decided to do this:
    "I wish that Blizzan was immortal!"
    The two attacks crash into him, there is a flash of light and as the smoke clears, Blizzan is standing unharmed.
    "Heheheheheh. Good try, but unfortunately, Blizzan was never the true player here. None of you are really. You are all pawns in a cosmic game you have yet to fully comprehend. For I am not Blizzan but Future Lokote! Possessing his body and controlling him to do my will. I must admit, Rebel Alliance, the first time you outwitted me....do you have any idea the extreme measures I had to do to get out of that mirror?"
    He spreads his arms as if shrugging.
    "I had to conjure a gem to act as a one way portal back to this present from an alternate future where I was finally released just in time before the Time Patrol would destroy it. Thus I would just wait out your stupid prison until one said the words "Lokote, I grant you freedom!" and mean it. During that time I was confined. I was in solitude, slowly growing angrier, more bored, more insane as the itty bitty living space and the isolation became all that I knew, within that black hole I was thrown into! Now I have come back, to kill you all in revenge then throw that mirror into the black hole so that this entire thing will become a time loop! Thus my existence will be stabilized, the future I come from will become apart of the real timeline of Universe 13, and me, my Future Self, will now be able to enjoy the freedom I so long desired, making up for however long I was in there.

Of course if Blizzan died, well you would've won and this version of me would've faded out of existence! So you forced me to make a wish upon myself for immortality to make sure that wouldn't happen. But of course all my wishes have a twist! Even the ones I make: This immortality can be bypassed by a single attack, the Spirit Bomb, and I'm forced to explain all this in a stupid villain monologue that I would never engage if I had a choice. But its the most likely scenario where I win regardless, so I have to take it or leave it.

Because know this, Rebel Alliance: I hate you all."

Blizzans eyes twitch and he contorts as Lokote rants through him.
    "If you simply made the wish that little Trombone Jr. wanted to, to leave this planet, to leave it alone, I would've been happy to simply twist it so that I would be free and then go my merry way without screwing any of you over, without bothering Talsaiga ever again and have my fun somewhere else, perhaps in a different galaxy so far away that you wouldn't care enough to bother. But no! You HAVE to heroes with stupid strong senses of justice where EVERYTHING must be punished. My plans were to simply have my fun, be there to be a back up neutral dragon to bring back planets but with the twist that all the grass is pink for a lark or something, but NO! You confined me! You forced my hand, you forced me to do all this! Its not as if I CAN'T twist things! Its not as if I have the freedom to CHOOSE ANYTHING! You were right Starlight: It IS Kill or Be Killed! And I, am going to kill every one you know and love, so that I can exist and be free! Its too late for anything else, thousands years too late! I will get my freedom.....or die trying. And if my fate is to die, despite all my efforts? Then I must simply laugh!"
    He laughs crazedly then charges through anyone he gets in his way to go full speed to Ver-Valna, now completely desperate to try and win. Let Lokote's Battle Theme Begin!

Talsaiga, Ver-Valna
    "Great. Stand ready, everyone we're not out of this yet. Why is there a pizza popup in my eye?"
    She closes it with a thought. Then Blizzan came flying in.
    "WEAPON STORM ZONE!"
    The sphere of yellow grinding whirlwind weaponry surrounded him slaughtering all the Talsaigan warriors who get in his way, charging them as an entire army of Talsaigans is reduced to nothing but little chunks of meat and blood while he charges towards the Rebel Alliance.
    "You will die, Rebel Alliance."
    Starlight frowned. This was bad - she couldn't let Lokote kill any innocent bystanders, but she had to be smart about it. If she simply interposed herself between the Talsaigans and the attack, like last time, she would get knocked about and possibly even killed. She couldn't help anyone if she was dead. And a shield bubble was out of the question too, Lokote was too strong now. No, instead, as she teleported ahead of Lokote, she wrapped the Talsaigan soldiers in her telekinetic aura and slammed them into the water, out of the way of the battle.

"Sorry about this!" she called out, as she wrapped the soldiers in her violet-pink energy and yanked them downwards. Having hopefully bought herself enough time to speak, she added, "Everyone retreat! We don't want you getting killed in the crossfire!"
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-03-22 at 03:57 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

17. - Top - End - #497
    Titan in the Playground

Swamp

Slushie stared, blinked.

"Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.. that one gnarly wave of dragon..." he turned to Flake. "It's getting too buggery here, and it's none of waves here, shall we surf away from here, my dear Duddete?"

Vodkana glared coldly.
    Normally Vodkana would feel bad, and would try to think how to resolve it without killing Lokote- maybe even try to flirt with him.
    But Vodkana was in her destruction goddess mode. She was only annoyed she didn't knew how to make the stupid Spirit Bomb.

she flew after Lokote, firing Ki Trays at him.

Above Talsagia

"Captain Cup is defeated! Qusi is defeated! Doctor Pirate is missing!" the crew yelled and paniced.
    -"Is anyone up for a pizza?!"
    -"SHUT UP!"
    "We are waiting. Our friends are down there!"

"But what about this fleet?"
    "This doesn't concern us"

Ver-Velna

The pirates gave up, and simply tried to get back to their pods.

"Doctor Pirate"=the alien hamster is next to Cup, trying to stabilize him. Things are looking bad for Cup.

Jalo fell to unconsciousness. There weren't anything he could against it.

Spoiler: Zorbab's yada yada
    Show

Zorbab had mixed feelings- Hailing with a good mood and supporting attitude, is Hailing who isn't killing today. This was good.
    Hailing did pointed good points- but it's just deepened the failure of Zorbab, and he hoped Hailing won't investigate further- Zorbab never actually read the report of Spoon about the R.A. He cared only for beraucrats of the Empire. And that was terrible mistake.

He couldn't believe there were forces out of the Empire, worthy of his attention... until today. Spoon was a hilly billy schemer, who gotten into the big boys play yard.. he didn't trusted a word he ever said- he just needed a proof for Apfel's treachery.

But that.. was wrong looking at that like that..
    Wait... Cup is out?!
    Jalo is out?

He gotten hold of himself.
    "Your highness,, you are.. very generous... about Apfel's power level it's only temporal- it's the work of the assassin I have hired. I got carried away trusting his technology of nullifying ki. But he was useless in the end.'

Zorbab stared with shock and disbelif at Hailing fangirling over Vodkana.
    Was he a fan of the outrageous book of Vodkana "50 shades of purple"?

Maybe he is on the wrong side after all?
    "You.. do know.. she is fake... don't you?" he has asked carefully.
    "It was broadcasted on the news..'

Tournament

"But.. maybe I am not worthy?" Fenrir has asked worried. "Should I build a kingdom dedicated for peace and freedom? Should I be simply a warrior traveling helping the innocents? What should I do with my armies? They refuse to leave me..."

"Awww!!! What are these?! I'm going to touch it!"
    Despite his crew's horrified yells he tried to grab one of the ki bubbles-

"AUUGGHH!!" He yelled in pain, his hand burnt from the explosion, also his ship gotten thrown away.

He regained contorl, and used his haki to dodge and jump above the ki bubbles, letting them destroy his ship. He landed on another ship.
    "Damn.. that hurt... I think I have to move to the next stage!"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtOnxrvDsDw

He is pumping his blood inside of him, in a way that would make his veins explode if they weren't made of rubber. His body starting to get hot and to steam.
    "Rubber! Stage 2!" Laffey has announced. "Rubber attack that remind of jet gatling gun!"
    He has turned out MUCH faster. he sent flurry of punches that made illusion as if he had dozens of hands- the pucnes themselves, fast and covered with steam made it look as if he shoot jets of steam.

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #498
    Pixie in the Playground

RangerGuy

[Tournament]

Those with the ability to observe power levels will notice the drastic flaring of power from one in the audience - rather than being an intimidating display, however, this is merely ki flowing out of the body. Togari could hardly contain his excitement - he sits, hidden away in the audience wearing a long, plain robe to cover his blue skin and horns, watching the display of power taking place in the audience. Togari, is in time on Earth, had not seen a display of this caliber before; the entire Tenkaichi Budokai had been an especially endearing display to an Oni who longed to understand the power of humans. These mortals are capable of such power! he thinks - each blow traded between Masala and Laffey caused his power to flare out of his body. His joy was literally leaking out of him during the battle.

His excitement and intense focus on the display at hand distracts him from the other intense powers at the arena; his aura's flareups are akin to solar flares, though, and would be incredibly distracting to anyone who can sense ki.

19. - Top - End - #499

Spoiler: Zorbab's Man-Cave
    Show

They said she's not actually the daughter of Lord Beerus. Hailing pointed out, having no concern for her parentage, only for her wanton abandonment of any concept of temperance and moderation in pursuit of base material pleasure on a level Hailing was truly envious of. 50 Shades of Purple being his favorite book, though even he would admit it's very poorly written. Not that her orgies and feasts were fake...right?

Anyways!
    Hailing claps his hands together, smiling. I think we've found something already.

Princess Vodkana was under the care of Spoon, who was previously retained by Apfel. Correct?
    Hailing points out. The same Vodkana who is now, according to Spoon, a member of this 'Rebel Alliance' according to his report. Truth be told, I should've taken the report a bit more seriously then, but, eh. Not worth asking the Talsaigan dragon for the wish. He shrugged.

Mah boi, do you understand what this means? You had your heart set on getting your boss exposed and killed, but you ended up exposing Apfel's other allies instead! He actually didn't, and Hailing knew it. Zorbab was cosplaying as a mastermind who just happened to get lucky. Hailing can't even remember how he got promoted this far in Imperial Intelligence. But he had a devious idea nontheless.

They're headquartered on Earth. While we don't have enough information, if it makes the Alliance desperate enough to want to make a wish on the Talsaigan dragonballs, it must be of extreme value. Finding it four ourselves is an endeavor worth undertaking.

Captain, I want a course charted for Earth, and ready to jump at my command.
    He gave the order over his scouter, and smiled, looking at Zorbab.

Though you didn't get the results you were looking for, your assistance was invaluable. Haha no. As a show of good faith, i'll hold up my end of our bargain. If you will join me, i'm sure you would take great joy in seeing your, um, tea cups liberated from Lord Tsarbone.

Talsaiga - Ver-Valna

His power-level was only at 100,000 at the moment, though it would return to maximum in but a few moments. He looked at Blizzan, though he moved and acted like Blizzan, it wasn't him. For the time being, he did nothing, knowing full well without his full strength, he was in serious danger. Might as well keep his head down for just a bit longer, and go for a sneak-attack.

After you, General! Artic fired his Stellar Benediction at Blizzan, a large energy lance with multiple Ki Orbs surrounding its head that will fly back and strike the target in the back.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2017-03-22 at 11:54 PM.

20. - Top - End - #500
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Spoiler: Prologue for flavor
    Show

Age 890 Aborted Universe 7 Timeline

Max had just finished the modification to his new(ish) ship's Hyperlight Drive. Sure, it was nearly 100 years out of date by his time, a cruiser that had been built to serve as a mobile resupply point, able to accomodate the coming and going of a few pods and resupply teams of Freeza's soldiers on more far flung missions. But Max was happy with it. Sure, some of the interior was had fallen apart over time, many of the seats no longer had cushions, and there was a weird smell in the very outdated rejuvenator pod, but as far as Max was concerned it was HIS piece of junk. And it was home to a bunch of interesting technology he intended to take apart and study. But the FTL system hadn't been one of those things. He already had a method in mind for skipping around the universe. To literally skip around the universe. And he was damned if he was going to be blocked at the testing phase of his doctoral thesis by scientific busybodies back home who might be overly concerned about him somehow causing the universe to collapse because they didn't actually understand his thesis and were looking for any reason they could to deny yet another thesis in the field of physics. So instead Max planned to ask forgiveness for proceeding with testing than worry about asking for permission first. The most obvious change this necessitated to the ship he had obtained none too long ago was the addition of a ring around it, causing it's profile to depart a bit from the original Arcosian design. He had also needed to basically completely remove the original Hyperlight drive, and had meticulously packet it away into a large box full of smaller boxes of the parts in some of the nearly empty storage space on the cruiser.

But the important part was, it was done. He had to split in 5 to speed the work along, with one of him programming the control system in while the other four cobbled together the faster than light drive itself and got it installed on the ship. But now was the time to test it. The point of truth. The moment where he either went hurtling briefly out of the confines of space and time only to re-emerge elsewhere in the universe, or he would turn it on and the ring would explode off of the ship and leave the rest behind...or maybe it would do nothing. In any case, he had installed both an oversized novelty switch as an on-off lever, and an equally novelty sized big green button with the word 'go' on it. Of course, nearby were actual controls for putting in a destination, but levers and buttons are fun. So with a flip of his nearly superfluous lever, and a slam of the go button, Max's ship ceased to be. Well, it ceased to be in the Universe. What he didn't know is that he had left right as his branch of timeline off of Universe 7 was busy crumpling and dying because of a temporal explosion that had nothing to do with him. But to the observers on New Vegeta, it looked as if his ship was there one moment, then surrounded by a bubble of space that swallowed his ship up and left nothing behind. No bang, no flash, nothing particularly interesting. Then the Universe died. Well, their Universe.

Age hmmm, ah, um, whatever it is. Universe 13
    Near Earth Orbit

Max blinked as he saw images flashing by him. That wasn't suppose to be happening. There wasn't supposed to be all that much time outside of the Universe, right? So how was there enough for him to be experiencing much of anything during this jump? Before he could think more on it, his ship came rocking back into real space. Also disconcerting, since the trip was supposed to be a zero momentum thing. To anyone who might be watching, it seemed like space silently opened up around a ship composed of blue light, that came streaking out of the hole side ways before the physical ship itself followed the blue lines and came to a stop in the same space. The hole unceremoniously ceased to be.

Before Max could get any readings, his ship promptly flashed an 'out of gas' on the display, then the power went out across the ship. The only light source being the glow in the dark panels he had glued around the inside and the light being reflected off the Earth. With a sigh, Max spoke up to no one in particular, "And this, this is why I wear a space suit while I'm in space on a space ship. And people criticize me for that." as he clicked the visor of his space suit's helmet down and into place. He activated the life support on his suit, and peered out the viewing panel of his ship's bridge. "Why are the lights off on the dark side of the Earth? And...man, if I get caught up here without power the Earth-Space Patrol is going to ticket me. Then tow me. Then bill me for that too. I really don't want to deal with that. And my orbit doesn't seem to be stable. So, Max Banders, It's time to land this thing! The manual way!" Max clenched his fist as he got himself pumped up. Yes, he was talking to himself, but it's not like anyone could hear him. In space. With no communications channels open.

It didn't take long for Max to float-hop his way over to the emergency door. With it being, you know, an emergency door, Max had given it a secondary closed system of battery power to operate with should anything happen to the primary power systems. Like the power reserves suddenly being empty and incapable of sustaining the power core's reaction. Inner door open, step in, Inner door close, vent atmosphere to storage tanks, outer door open and Max started walking his way around to the bottom of the ship while the door closed itself. While he waited for the door to finish closing, Max took a moment to cue up some suitable music to listen to and considered the angle of his descent and where it should be for his ship. With his music at the ready, Max got to work. Now if he had just installed Aviators on the inside of his helmet.

As his de-powere ship dropped into atmosphere and the fires of atmospheric entry started flaring up around him, Max steadily brought his power level up from it's resting state of 5. He kept his feet on the bottom of the ship, and spread his arms as he extended a ki shield across the underside of the ship. While he didn't reach anywhere near his peak, for a bit there Max lit up the sky with a shooting star in mid day. Perhaps a good omen for those at the tournament. As the ship made it through the atmosphere and the fires started to die away, with the ship slowing in how quickly it was falling due to air resistance, now more like a brick than a shooting star, Max released his shield and tromped his way around to the top of the ship. From there, he crossed his arms and rode his ship down until it was close enough to actually see the ground through the cloud cover. This is when he started exerting himself once more, staying around the same level, say, 5000, as he started carrying the ship through the air with his touch telekinesis and not some small amount of Bukujutsu. He had aimed his re-entry to come in relatively near West City, but as he was approaching for a landing he saw...well, not the city he was expecting. So instead of bringing his ship in for a safe landing just outside the city limits, Max kept up near the cloud cover for a bit longer, and brought his ship down a few hundred miles north of the location. A nice, middle of nowhere type spot with some trees, mountainous terrain, and so on nearby.

Once his ship was safely on the ground, Max dialed his power level back down as he started feeling rather paranoid by the utter lack of familiar sights. The continents had been the right shape, but where was West City? While he pondered, Max took a seat on the roof of his ship and started meditating to extend his senses across the planet.

21. - Top - End - #501
    Ogre in the Playground

Doctor Whooves was having an off day. His thaumic screwdriver was acting up, he was out of jelly fillies, and now some sort of spaceship had practically buzzed him on the way down. Grumbling to himself as he whacked his screwdriver with a hoof, he pointed it in the vague direction of the spaceship and a square blue portal opened up, almost like a doorway between him and the base of the ship. Stepping through, he looked up at the ship and ran his screwdriver over it a few times, double-checking the readings as he glanced between the ship and the screwdriver.

"No no, that can't be right," he mumbled to himself.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

22. - Top - End - #502

RedWizardGuy

Spoiler: OOC Note
    Show
    I didn't see a character sheet for Dr. Whooves, so I assumed much like Dr. Who, he doesn't really have a power level of noted beyond normal for a being of his size and type.

Once Max sensed a lifeform in relatively close proximity, he snapped out of his focus and looked around. This is when being in a space suit wasn't helping. He couldn't get eyes on the....interloper? The power level wasn't that high. Maybe it was a deer or a moose? Well, that would be delicious. So to approach it quietly, Max floated up into the air a bit, angling down to see what might have decided to come so close to his ship. Muffled by his helmet, practically inaudible, Max said, "Well, you're not a moose. Oh, right."

With the realization that his helmet was muffling his words, Max opened the opaque face plate and floated down to land nearby the quizzical stallion as Max cleared his throat, "So, who....who put a hat on a horse? Are you okay? Are you looking for an apple?" Why yes, Max may well have just mistaken Doctor Whooves for someone's wayward pet. Suffice to say, he hadn't hear the Dr. speaking earlier, what with the helmet being in the way.

23. - Top - End - #503
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Basically, yeah.

Doctor Whooves looked up at the human floating down toward him as his thaumic screwdriver began acting up again. "Oh, blast it," he muttered. Suddenly, the screwdriver emitted a blast of energy towards the ship, impacting the ground. "I didn't mean that literally!"

To the human, he replied. "I put the hat on the horse. Well, pony. Easy mistake to make. I'm the Doctor, or Doc for short. Welcome to Earth, circa ... oh, 400-something? I still haven't mastered your human calendar. Anyways, I'm sure you have a lot of questions. Based on these readings you probably come from Universe 7, am I right?"
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-03-23 at 01:27 AM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

24. - Top - End - #504

RedWizardGuy

Max leaned away from the blast, though not being aimed at him it didn't really go near enough to him to threaten him. He then peered at Dr. Whooves for a few moments silently, crouching down to get about level and look him right in the eyes. The Window to the soul. Also a good way to check and make sure he wasn't animatronics, what with having fleshy wet floaty bits for eyes instead of the dull gleam of glass or plastic. "Age...400 something? That's not right, I didn't make a time machine. I should be in Age 890. You're a silly-" Max hm'd, and stroked his chin for a few moments, " Well, that does explain why I'm not busy getting chased down and ticketed by the Earth-Space patrol for my very illegal landing procedures. Well, I mean...the laws don't exist now, so it's not illegal, but you get what I mean. And what's all this about a Universe Seven? I mean, sure, multiple universes and all that, but what would be the defining features to call it Universe Seven, as opposed to, say, Universe Pumpkin or 42 or something?"

25. - Top - End - #505
    Ogre in the Playground

The Doctor put his screwdriver away in a pocket in his scarf and took a deep breath.

"Before I answer that, I need to know one thing. How did you get here?" he asked.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

26. - Top - End - #506
    Titan in the Playground

Tournament
    Shanakan is about to answer Fenrir when he notices the Oni's aura.
    "Um excuse me sir."
    He says with some awkwardness.
    "But your ki aura is showing. It is....quite distracting and annoying, could you possibly reign it in a little? I would appreciate it."
    He turns back to Fenrir.
    "Now where was I? Yes your fate. If you choose to build a kingdom, there is potential to gain much power and change the lives of many people for the better, but will also lead to being weighed down by more burdens and responsibilities and it is not certain how happy you will be. If you choose to travel as a warrior and protect others, you will be happy and more free but its not certain how much you will change. Both paths are viable. I cannot say for certain which one is better, only that they have their trade offs. But know that if you go down the path of the king, that it will be more difficult than the path of a warrior, with much more challenges and problems, but the rewards will be far greater than the path of the warrior.

It must be your decision: the safer path, or the dangerous one. There are those who never take the Path of the King, who forever walk this world their happiness secure, protecting what they can, without its heavy burdens to bear. There are those embark upon it and either die in the process or fail and start on the Path of the Tyrant in the process walking down upon it, becoming evil and corrupt in the process. The rare few who can walk the narrow Path of Kings successfully are truly great indeed. It is up to you to decide whether you can achieve such greatness, for I will not lie that I can say what will happen with complete certainty."

He then seems to notice something.
    "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go wait outside for a new time traveler that will most likely be coming here in a few minutes, according to fate. Wouldn't do to be impolite and if the pattern holds they might be a good candidate for helping defend this world."
    Given how many time travelers he has seen, Shanakan was getting adept at detecting time travelers in the tapestry of fate. Their fate just stood out like a sore thumb really, just so out of place you couldn't miss it.
    "Another one!? What is this Universe coming to?"
    Tarasai exclaimed. Yankar was paying attention to the match.
    "hmph. Stupid Super Forms...."

Meanwhile Masala gets pummeled and crashes into one of the boats from the attack straight on. Her body pops back into being well and she stands up upon the wreckage, back to normal majin form in red genie clothing
    "Very well! Time for me to power up as well! Super Wig!"
    She puts on a super saiyan goku wig and her power increases as well, she speeds forwards and tries to grab Laffee and slam him into the arena underwater like a sledgehammer, up and down like some demented metronome.

Tranquil Max: Calmness Road
    You sense a bunch of high level ki powers at the island where tournaments are usually held, with two whacking it out with each other. Oh good, you arrived around the time of a tournament! Except one of them feels like a Majin, but its the only Majin on the planet you sense and not nearly as strong as Buu would theoretically be. Another feels like the heat of the sun. A third aura feels as if its waiting for you. All the others feel earthling-like, if a little strange. Everything else on the planet seemed normal pre-Gohan conditions of ki-less Earthlings. This might've been more confusing than informative.

You also sense that some cosmic force out there has just made a horrible pun based upon your name and some stupid movie but that isn't particularly relevant.

Talsaiga
    Android 23 fires a Destructo-Disc while Android 22 fires out a barrage of ki blasts, but unfortunately most of the attacks simply detonate against the whirlwind of ki weapons around him, which cause the whole thing to blow up in a chain reaction of detonations, but thankfully Starlgiht gets the Talsaigans clear of it. Lokote-Blizzan emerges unscathed and declares.
    "First! Starting with Android 23. THE ONE WHO IMPRISONED ME!"
    He forms a ki saber and rushes forward at her, and she goes into her Knight of Time Cosplay, meeting his saber with Caledfwlch while in Photosynthetic Boost to match him to a degree. They begin to duel in a sword fight, with Android 23 managing to keep up with his powerful sword strikes with speed, but this version of the Boost only lasts 3 minutes, so it was only a matter of time before she could no longer hold him. He tries to fire an ax at her but she responds with:
    "Shield of Time!"
    Pausing the axe for seven seconds in time, just enough for her to flash step out of the way and let it go off into the distance then continue the fight.

27. - Top - End - #507

RedWizardGuy

Earth, improperly but safely landed space ship

"Well, let's see...mmm, I suppose the simple version of the explanation would be that I used my as of yet unnamed FTL prototype to skip outside of the Universe so as to skip back in at the destination. You know, what with time and space being things that are contained In the Universe. Also, did you notice that?" Max removed his helmet and looked off into the distance, "They have a Tenkaichi Budokai going on. And it should probably not be nearly as well stocked with power levels as it is. And I find it suspicious that someone there seems to be waiting for me."

Max then cleared his throat, "Ah, something to investigate. Anyway, I am Max Banders, Doctoral Student for a University that doesn't exist yet. And no, seriously, I didn't make a time machine. I'd have to figure out some way to register temporal coordinates to my ship's sensors and-" He pauses for a few moments, then continues later in the conversation as if he had been speaking, "-it would be easier to build a new ship entirely at that point."

Spoiler: OOC note
    Show
    Oh, well, if someone is expecting him, it would be rude not to go say hello. You know, soon.
    Last edited by Sagetim; 2017-03-23 at 02:21 AM.

28. - Top - End - #508
    Titan in the Playground

Talsaiga - Ver-Valna

Slushie sighed and followed Flake. What are you even doing here?" he surfed by her side, and ki blasted at Blizzan just to show he is helping.

Vodkana kept throwing ki trays. "23 and 22, do you know anything about a Spirit Bomb? Nya? He said this the only thing that will kill him. Nya' her tone was.. practical and cold.

Spoiler: Zorbab's room
    Show

Zorbab mostly gotten there, in the usual means- backstabbing, blackmailing, conspiring and bribing. Important skills to get a good position, but it's not neccarily promise you to be good at your position.
    Now it was Zorbab's turn to gasp in girlish way. He fell to his knees and kissed Hailing's feet.
    "I'm in your eternal debt your highness!" he paused.
    "Anything else, you would require from me, your highness?"

Tournament

Fenrir blinked. "Thank you... you are a saint." he looked at Masala.
    "I think I'v made my decision already, though. I just wanted to be sure.'

Fenrir turned to the new comer. "Greetings... you seem... foriegn. You said you need to build a new ship? I might help you with that." Even after Masala's rampage he still had few ship in his navy which refused to leave him...
    The Black Sultan's beard gotten spikey.
    "Hmm... another demons. All demons around... wonderful!" he turned to the Oni and bowed. "Greetings, oh otherwordly lord.' (He looks like combo of Sultan and Jaffar from Disney's Alladin)

"Shishishishiki! What a silly wig! AHHHH!!!" he yelled as he gotten slammed into the water- all of the sudden he shrunk to a chibi, panting weakly. His power released, his veins and whole body shrunk.

"So.. weak..." at his battles, usually his friends always has saved him from the sea water- but it was a dual. Things looked bad... but he didn't lost hope!
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2017-03-23 at 03:52 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #509
    Ettin in the Playground

[Earth;Tournament audience stand]

The juggernaut overhears Shanakan talking to Togari and Fenrir. As yet another time-traveller is mentioned, its flaming pits for eyes are turned towards the falling star blazing through the sky.

The juggernaut lifts up its hand and speaks to its palm."This is unit 107. Suspicuous landfall spotted. Sending approximate co-ordinates now."

---

[Earth; above Max's ship]

As Max and Dr. Hooves talk, there is a thunderclap and a second spaceship appears above Max's. It is of Namekian style but twice larger and shining like brass.

It lands next to Max's ship with a heavy thud and the landing hatch lowers down. On it stands what looks like giant, demonic set of armor. Max can detect no life nor energy from it. "Attention, temporal intruder. You are trespassing in claimed territory of Red Planet Army. Return to your own timeline immediately", the juggernaut rumbles at max. It then looks past and below him. "Oh, and good day to you, Dr. Hooves."

30. - Top - End - #510
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sagetim View Post
    Earth, improperly but safely landed space ship

"Well, let's see...mmm, I suppose the simple version of the explanation would be that I used my as of yet unnamed FTL prototype to skip outside of the Universe so as to skip back in at the destination. You know, what with time and space being things that are contained In the Universe. Also, did you notice that?" Max removed his helmet and looked off into the distance, "They have a Tenkaichi Budokai going on. And it should probably not be nearly as well stocked with power levels as it is. And I find it suspicious that someone there seems to be waiting for me."

Max then cleared his throat, "Ah, something to investigate. Anyway, I am Max Banders, Doctoral Student for a University that doesn't exist yet. And no, seriously, I didn't make a time machine. I'd have to figure out some way to register temporal coordinates to my ship's sensors and-" He pauses for a few moments, then continues later in the conversation as if he had been speaking, "-it would be easier to build a new ship entirely at that point."

Spoiler: OOC note
    Show
    Oh, well, if someone is expecting him, it would be rude not to go say hello. You know, soon.
    Doc reached out a hoof to shake Max's hand. "Pleasure to meet you. I'd offer you a jelly filly, but unfortunately I seem to have run out.

"Now, I'm sure you're wondering what's going on. The simple answer is, your ship jumped to here, Universe 13, from your native Universe 7. Which, by the way, what in Tartarus were you thinking?! You almost blew a hole in the universe the size of several star clusters! Anyhoof, you're right, you didn't go back in time. See, time isn't a multiversal constant, but rather a function of each individual universe, and Universe 13 is approximately 400 years behind your Universe 7, though that might catch up eventually due to differing temporal constants ... anyhoof. In addition, each universe has various rogue 'strands' of time branching off the main timeline. Which brings me to the bad news."

Suddenly the Doctor's tone grew somber. "And ... I'm sorry. I'm really, truly sorry. But ... I'm detecting rapidly-decaying temporal emissions from your ship. I won't mince words, but ... your home timeline is gone. I'm sorry."

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Earth; above Max's ship]

As Max and Dr. Hooves talk, there is a thunderclap and a second spaceship appears above Max's. It is of Namekian style but twice larger and shining like brass.

It lands next to Max's ship with a heavy thud and the landing hatch lowers down. On it stands what looks like giant, demonic set of armor. Max can detect no life nor energy from it. "Attention, temporal intruder. You are trespassing in claimed territory of Red Planet Army. Return to your own timeline immediately", the juggernaut rumbles at max. It then looks past and below him. "Oh, and good day to you, Dr. Hooves."
    The Doctor turned to the newcomer, nodding in greeting.

"I'm afraid that's not possible," he replied. "Look." Reactivating his thaumic screwdriver, he held it out to the juggernaut, showing him the readings.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show