New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Divinus Profile : The Awakening

Quote Originally Posted by D_Lord View Post
    OOC
    You say you push back at people when you think they are pushing at you. And you were "very no, no, no. You can't see this thing at all." That seemed very pushy
    also he still wouldn't care if Asmodeus gets made at him.
    OOC: (I just wanted to stress the point that its INVISIBLE to anyone who isn't looking for it. Heck the only reason Asmodeus found it was as part of a large plot by some critter in the shadow-plane)
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

2. - Top - End - #632
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

(OOC: Everyone's subordinate Divinus'es are Hieararchs.

3. - Top - End - #633
    Banned

OOC:(I'll take those chances. And mind you, its pretty much invisible to everyone who doesn't know just what to look for (again my guy saw it by "chance" only, he was surprised and wasted no time using it to his own benefit) unless it reveals itself (something it won't do unless I tell it to, which would be pretty stupid) and there's a goodly chance I'm secretly being manipulated by the shadow god or some shadow-lord in the Plane of Shadows.)

((Only one way involves happening to spot it, and that would require it to stand in front of somehtign Lacrimosus could see. The other three involve traps or other creatures....HOLY WAFFLE! I know how it can be found, and without any chance of failure or active effort! Gonna edit this in a moment with the unveiling))

Lacrimosus leans close to the clever, but now captive, spy and after a moment he as able to make out a Rune placed upon it. He knows at once what has transpired and speaks into the rune, knowing he will be heard.
    Great Lord, i am dissapointed. Yes, i know it was you. You sent a shadow of darkness into my void where black will blend with black and you think me blind. But you seem to have not forseen that i would foresee attacks of this manner. Remember, the first to cross me was a night-god. The Blackballs have no eyes and yet they see all that is. We saw him through their non-eyes and minds. We wove a deminsional anchor around him. He is trapped now. A SPYder in my web.

Lacrimosus has a bone knife delivered to him and he charges it with power. He begins to cut accross and around the Rune. He knows not what his slashes do, but he knows that the Power and the Link of the Rune will be distorted and badly damaged by his actions, perhaps harming the god on the other end. After a moment he tires of the game and slashes completly through the Rune, also killing the shadow-being.
    Last edited by Stormthorn; 2008-03-25 at 09:54 PM.

4. - Top - End - #634
    Troll in the Playground

OOC: Why is it when I try to do something for an overall plot effect, people immediately set about shooting holes through it, even when I do my best to make it hard for this to happen?
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-03-25 at 09:48 PM.

5. - Top - End - #635
    Ogre in the Playground

The day after the festival.

As the sun reaches it's peak, the air is cleared of the intoxicating subtleflowers. Many people lay asleep in the streets. Cerus lies unconscious in front of his throne in the main temple with a lampshade covering his face, which was odd considering lamps of this sort did not exist.

Into the afternoon, the streets were cleared of a majority of the revelers and the guard posts had finally been rotated. As Cerus still slept on the floor, a stunningly beautiful Keidran Tigress enters the temple, taking the lampshade off of his head and poking him in the chest until he wakes up.

"Ow my head, what time..." As he stands up he notices the woman and speaks "Who might you b... The girl cuts him off by grabbing him by the shoulders and kissing him intimately. When she pulls away, Cerus' face turns a deep red as he becomes speechless. "I am Lumia, goddess of love and magic, my lord."

OOC: Also, what divine rank are the hierarchs?
    Last edited by BizzaroStormy; 2008-03-25 at 09:53 PM.
    The Swallowfield Children - Stredexon Intwisca

6. - Top - End - #636
    Banned

OOC: Why is it when I try to do something for an overall plot effect, people immediately set about shooting holes through it, even when I do my best to make it hard for this to happen?
    ((I dont know. I only do so because it is a direct threat to Lacrimosus and because he is so paranoid about defending his home from stealthy infiltration (blame the night god). You may want to exchange diplomats or visit personaly if you want more information. Spies go down badly with the guy who lives at the end of the divine block.))

"Ow my head, what time..." As he stands up he notices the woman and speaks "Who might you b... The girl cuts him off by grabbing him by the shoulders and kissing him intimately. When she pulls away, Cerus' face turns a deep red as he becomes speechless. "I am Lumia, goddess of love and magic, my lord."

OOC: Also, what divine rank are the hierarchs?
    Zero or one i think. Also, are you now two gods? Or is Cerus even a god?
    Last edited by Stormthorn; 2008-03-25 at 10:00 PM.

7. - Top - End - #637
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Stormthorn View Post
    ((Only one way involves happening to spot it, and that would require it to stand in front of somehtign Lacrimosus could see. The other three involve traps or other creatures....HOLY WAFFLE! I know how it can be found, and without any chance of failure or active effort! Gonna edit this in a moment with the unveiling))

Lacrimosus leans close to the clever, but now captive, spy and after a moment he as able to make out a Rune placed upon it. He knows at once what has transpired and speaks into the rune, knowing he will be heard.
    Great Lord, i am dissapointed. Yes, i know it was you. You sent a shadow of darkness into my void where black will blend with black and you think me blind. But you seem to have not forseen that i would foresee attacks of this manner. Remember, the first to cross me was a night-god. The Blackballs have no eyes and yet they see all that is. We saw him through their non-eyes and minds. We wove a deminsional anchor around him. He is trapped now. A SPYder in my web.

Lacrimosus has a bone knife delivered to him and he charges it with power. He begins to cut accross and around the Rune. He knows not what his slashes do, but he knows that the Power and the Link of the Rune will be distorted and badly damaged by his actions, perhaps harming the god on the other end. After a moment he tires of the game and slashes completly through the Rune, also killing the shadow-being.
    OOC: (uhh yea, he's not just "invisible" he's "beyond detection" I thought this was clear from my earlier posts. You can't just "not see him" you can't DETECT him. the only way you can see one of these things is if they WANT you to see them, you can only detect their presence if they WANT you to detect their presence, hence why I noticed this one at all, part of a subtle plot)

8. - Top - End - #638
    Banned

OOC: (uhh yea, he's not just "invisible" he's "beyond detection" I thought this was clear from my earlier posts. You can't just "not see him" you can't DETECT him. the only way you can see one of these things is if they WANT you to see them, you can only detect their presence if they WANT you to detect their presence, hence why I noticed this one at all, part of a subtle plot)
    ((You failed to specify how they are unditectable so i assumed they couldnt be scryed and where unable to be seen, heard, or felt. I cought them despite that. Also, if you want to have unstopable monsters stalking a god for plot purposes, why not have them stock you? Some shadow-god just happens to want you to spy on me? Thats real weak. He might spy on me, but why would he use you as a middleman? You really think the gods will stand by while untracable spies OR KILLERS hunt them in the name of one of the most evil and depraved of their number? Also, you put a freakin hellfire rune on its forehead. What makes that undetectable? (although i did give you the benifit of the doubt on that one)))
    Last edited by Stormthorn; 2008-03-25 at 10:08 PM.

9. - Top - End - #639
    Orc in the Playground

Planetar

Kenan was frustrated, angry, something had gone wrong with his blessing. This should not have happened something had gone wrong, his power and intellect had been belittled, someone had played a very dangerous game with Kenan. Kenan already had a deep-seated hatred for this person, they had foiled his plans. His church were like weeds, and they gave out benefits as often as they took in. He had taught some of them the concept of currency backed by a stable state, though it had yet to catch on. He knew it would.

But that was a side event, it hadn't been Kenan's plan to have his own church be influential, that came naturally from his following. It was, however, his plan to have everyone be well. Everyone was not well. This rather pissed him off. He didn't know who or what had done it, but when he discovered it, he would see that person pay back the world for all that they had done.

As he researched that, he decided to take more interest in his followers. He went down to the earth and began to take note of the matters of crime and poverty. He noted his own church was of very little help in these matter, rather disappointingly. He should have known when he made a church based on ambition that he would mostly get the power hungry. But that was okay, he gave fair rewards to good workers who didn't cheat and so he had slowed some of the more dangerous traits of ambition, which cause quiet a bit of crime.

One of the serious problems however, was that very few people seemed to have any idea the effects of society on their individual lives, so they saw no reason to curb crime. Well, besides that Kenan and Amon told them to. But it was so very much easier to worship Asmodeus and do absolutely nothing. This proved one of the hard points for Kenan.

Asmodeus. Everywhere Kenan's followers went, Asmodeus' were either near behind or well ahead. Kenan and Asmodeus seemed to gather from the same lot of people, the poor, the frustrated, the fearful, and those with a want for power. And Asmodeus had city states, whereas Kenan, well, Kenan had people either trying to make a profit trading between those city states, Chang and Kudan or trying to climb to power in those very places. And everywhere was Asmodeus, promising no laws to hamper the ambitious.

It was kind of counterproductive, he wanted to encourage healthy desires in people, to fix things, change things, to better themselves, to better others, and to better the world. He wanted to give those people the ability to do just that. But he also wanted to reward good work, regardless of why, and he had to deal with it whenever some cult sprang up professing his name as they stole.

Still, Kenan carried on. Ah, the money had caught on in Chang. Good. It would help, and ah, yes, it had been blessed by his church. Kenan was very good at coercing those who traded into thinking it a good idea. And now market would thrive. But so would theft. He had to do something about that, but he really had no idea what.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, human shields offering free cover.

10. - Top - End - #640
    Troll in the Playground

((You failed to specify how they are unditectable so i assumed they couldnt be scryed and where unable to be seen, heard, or felt. I cought them despite that. Also, if you want to have unstopable monsters stalking a god for plot purposes, why not have them stock you? Some shadow-god just happens to want you to spy on me? Thats real weak. He might spy on me, but why would he use you as a middleman? You really think the gods will stand by while untracable spies OR KILLERS hunt them in the name of one of th emost evil and depraved of their number?))
    OOC: I thought that when I said "it cant be detected unless it wants to be" would have sufficed, obviously people need to be told directly, DON'T TRY TO SCREW WITH IT IT WON'T WORK to get it. I mean I'm trying to do a far reaching plot thing without being a pushy *******, but obviously I have to be a little pushy and assholish if I don't want people to be stupid about something. You ever heard something called a frigging "subtle plot"? Obviously whatever the creature is, or whoever its master is (if it even HAS one) could have just sent it, but its a creature of shadow, of SUBTLETY and SECRETS. The whole point was it was trying to manipulate ME in the first place, and somehow me spying on you was going to work into it. I mean god, you people are so whiny when for once I want to be able to do something without someone saying "nope, I just killed it" And obviously KILLING A GOD is beyond this creature, even if it can't be detected. In fact, thats supposed to be its SKILL. It doesn't kill everything or murder gods in their "sleep" its a SPY, not a MURDERER. and the whole point was noone was supposed to KNOW about it.

11. - Top - End - #641
    Banned

I mean I'm trying to do a far reaching plot thing without being a pushy *******, but obviously I have to be a little pushy and assholish if I don't want people to be stupid about something.
    Well...where i roleplayed previously (in which many of the people where gods, including me) and over-arching plot was usualy prefaced by a PM to a player asking something like "Hey, is it all right that i am givin a spy, in your domain, that cannot be detected, even by a god. The reason is_________ and eventualy i plan on ____________ and you can ___________"

It was assumed that a failure to clearly state a non-personal reason for doing this ("I may have been manipulated by a guy im not planning to tell you about" is NOT a clear statment) was a result of the person attempting to screw you over and you where allowed to fight back with equal force.

Edit: Heck, under this system people even Fell and lost their divine powers for a period of time, but all the players involved had had a long OOC talk about it first 95% of the time. (only i did it spontanously at another behest without a talk first. And only once)
    Last edited by Stormthorn; 2008-03-25 at 10:25 PM.

12. - Top - End - #642
    Troll in the Playground

Well, where i roleplayed previously (in which many of the people where gods, including me) and overarching plot was usualy prefaced by a PM to a player asking something like "Hey, is it all right that i am givin a spy in your domain that cannot be detected even by a god. THe reason is_________ and eventualy i plan on ____________ and you cam ___________"

It was assumed that a failure to clearly state a non-personal reason for doing this (I may have been manipulated by a guy im not planning to tell you about, is NOT a clear statment) was a result of the person attempting to screw you over and you where allowed to fight back with equal force.
    Well I was trying to make it not-so-obvious, and I didn't think you're automatic reaction would be "hey lets kill it because I can"

I mean I didn't think it would be too much of a leap of faith to believe that a SPY would do little more than gather information I would know OOC already, and a little I wouldn't IC. I'm sorry if you thought I was trying to be unfair, but trying to kill it without even asking me if there was a reason I was doing it for seems as bad to me as my seemingly trying to be an overpowering jackass to you.

Edit: And I was, infact, planning on asking the god of the shadows (who "retreated" into the shadow plane so he could come back later) wanted to help me with this.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-03-25 at 10:25 PM.

13. - Top - End - #643
    Banned

((Your sending a spy on me after i laugh in your face is an expected thing. Telling me that its plot related without telling me the plot makes it seem like your trying to pull a fast one. I am less inclined to be reasonable about a spy when i think im being conned. Doesnt help that your also tempermental.

Try again with a more subtle spy. Use a real, normal, Shadow. I have thousands in my domain so one more is unlikely to be seen (noticed) unless it tries something really crazy.))
    Last edited by Stormthorn; 2008-03-25 at 10:29 PM.

14. - Top - End - #644
    Banned

OOC: me OOC or me IC, because OOC I'm only temperamental when I think people are trying to con ME (like saying "I'll just kill something you said I couldn't find" And why should I use a "more subtle" spy a "real normal shadow" when it was both more subtle, and a normal shadow, just one thats FROM THE PLANE OF SHADOWS.
    (Note, this is from a post of his that dissapeared mysteriously just off the Bermuda Triangle)

Remember when i mentioned that where i come from people who con people get an eye for an eye. Well, i thought i was being conned. So i looked at
    "Not even a god could find this"((this was a paraphrase, BTW))
    and i said "Well, what would be an equaly heavy-handed way of stopping him? By having a non-god find it!"

Thats why i did that. Also, something more powerful than a god isnt subtle. Replacing 'Unnoticed Minion #7574' with a spy that looks just like him is. Actualy, i planned on doing just that to you, eventualy, since you have so many demons.
    Last edited by Stormthorn; 2008-03-25 at 10:41 PM.

15. - Top - End - #645
    Troll in the Playground

Asmodeus

Back in his lair, Asmodeus sneered. The fool Lacrimosus had fallen for it. Now that he believed he had destroyed the spy, when in reality he had destroyed no more than a common Wraith, would allow him to drop his guard. Asmodeus didn't think that he would find his true spy, undetectable as it was, but he supposed it was to his advantage that he was a tad predictable. Lacrimosus had "predicted" Asmodeus's response, and as such he felt he was at no risk as he had discovered his "spy" so easily. Yes, Asmodeus thought, it really was too easy. He leaned back and watched through his puppets eyes, and from the shadows that flickered in the fire, eyes full of deceit watched his every move.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-03-25 at 10:54 PM.

16. - Top - End - #646
    Troll in the Playground

(Note, this is from a post of his that dissapeared mysteriously just off the Bermuda Triangle)

Remember when i mentioned that where i come from people who con people get an eye for an eye. Well, i thought i was being conned. So i looked at and i said "Well, what would be an equaly heavy-handed way of stopping him? By having a non-god find it!"

Thats why i did that. Also, something more powerful than a god isnt subtle. Replacing 'Unnoticed Minion #7574' with a spy that looks just like him is. Actualy, i planned on doing just that to you, eventualy, since you have so many demons.
    Well it was never SUPPOSED to be more powerful than a god. Just stealthy enough to avoid detection "even" by the gods.

17. - Top - End - #647
    Banned

Asmodeus

Back in his lair, Asmodeus sneered. The fool Lacrimosus had fallen for it. Now that he believed he had destroyed the spy, when in reality he had destroyed no more than a common nightshade, would allow him to drop his guard. Asmodeus didn't think that he would find his true spy, undetectable as it was, but he supposed it was to his advantage that he was a tad predictable. Lacrimosus had "predicted" Asmodeus's response, and as such he felt he was at no risk as he had discovered his "spy" so easily. Yes, Asmodeus thought, it really was too easy. He leaned back and watched through his puppets eyes, and from the shadows that flickered in the fire, eyes full of deceit watched his every move.
    ((See thats coo. Although plz retcon the nightshade to some nonexistant type of shadow. Lacrimosus did create the Nightshades (his second divine act). Although he just uses normal Shadows and doesnt touch Wraiths. Make it some unheard of wraith-subtype))
    Last edited by Stormthorn; 2008-03-25 at 10:53 PM.

18. - Top - End - #648
    Troll in the Playground

((See thats coo. Although plz retcon the nightshade to some nonexistant type of shadow. Lacrimosus did create the Nightshades (his second divine act). Although he just uses normal Shadows and doesnt touch Wraiths. Make it some unheard of wraith-subtype))
    Actually I'll just use a wraith, since I believe I made them

19. - Top - End - #649
    Banned

((Thats coo. FOr the record. Nightshades and Devourers are children of Lacrimosus. As are Umbral Blots. Lacrimosus can also make any construct that can actualy be constructed (Umbral Blots have no entry for their construction. Mortals cant make them.). He also makes a lot of Artifacts. In fact, one is sticking in the ground wherever the party was being held. Wonder if someone will claim it. teehee))

20. - Top - End - #650
    Ogre in the Playground

The Second Seeker

Amongst the mess created by the festival. A priestess trips over something while walking through the temple. She looks down to see a crystal rod sticking out of the ground. Remembering the previous night, she realizes that it was the "flute" of a god who had decided to attend the festivites. She picked it up and blew on it, attempting to dust it off. Doing so, she heard an odd sound coming from it and decided to experiment with the instrument.
    The Swallowfield Children - Stredexon Intwisca

21. - Top - End - #651
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Koli

Koli

Koli looked surprised when a lesser god went to him with the offer to help. He accepted straight away and started to wonder what he would do with him eventually deciding to use him as a messanger.

22. - Top - End - #652
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PirateJesus View Post
    The Second Seeker

Amongst the mess created by the festival. A priestess trips over something while walking through the temple. She looks down to see a crystal rod sticking out of the ground. Remembering the previous night, she realizes that it was the "flute" of a god who had decided to attend the festivites. She picked it up and blew on it, attempting to dust it off. Doing so, she heard an odd sound coming from it and decided to experiment with the instrument.
    ((Wow, the party is over already? I was actually still waiting untill Cerus got untill the point, but there is none? And I had a whole plottish thing going on there too... Pity))

The end of Mythek's party
    Mythek was still dancing madly when he noticed the party had ended. He looked around rather dissapointedly and then shrugged, cut a gigantic hole in the ground with his claws and leaped through.

The end of Corbaan's party
    It was almost morning now, and the apes were still dancing around the fire, getting more exited every minute. The air trembled above them, and for a minute they stood still thinking they had reached their goal, but then their god Mythek fell through the hole above and they knew they had to continue their dance. Mythek stood at the side as a spectator.

The air trembled again. It ripped open soundlessly and beyond the new hole lay...Everything. Everything and nothing. Pure and total chaos. The protectors in the swamp raised their tentacles to greet their home dimension. Mythek smiled. He didn't think the apes would pull it off, but Corbaan had gotten very powerfull over the years. Something leaped through the opening. The apes cheered.

But Mythek had already turned away from the spectacle. Another god had arrived. Well, sort off. He seemed awfully weak for a god.
    "Hello sir, my name is Sislith"
    "As in stam cell research?" Mythek asked.
    The Hierarch frowned.
    "I suppose so"
    "Want to hold my kitten?" Mythek asked, presenting the LOLcat he had been petting.
    "No, thank you, sir" said Sislith. He didn't really seem to appreciate the Mad God.
    "Look, I'm here to join you. You weren't my first choice, but all the other gods were already taken by some Hierarch and I'd rather join you than work together with one of them"
    "Bisquit in the crumble? Ogre in the leaves?"
    "I...suppose you could say that. We had some issues, if that's what you mean"
    "Milk in the crackers?"
    Sislith sighed.
    "Look, if you'll let me I'll be your assistant, your apprentice, I'll keep things in order for you"
    Mythek growled and a fireball appeared in one of his claws.
    Sislith gulped.
    "No, wait, that's not the way I meant it. I mean, like, ehrm... I didn't really mean anything! I was just randomly saying something! Yeah, that's it!"
    Mythek tucked away the fireball.
    "Can I have your resume, mademoiselle?"
    Sislith shook his head.
    "Sure, whatever. I specialise in Discord and Tipping the Scales"
    "Resume?"
    "I...I'm not sure what you want, sir. I just told you, Discord and Tipping the Scales!"
    "Why didn't you say that in the first place, cherry pie?"
    Sislith sighed.
    "This is going to be a very long and annoying eternity..."

Last of the Mad Orcs
    Huurek had sat long enough. He would leave these rocks. The view was great, but he wasn't going to have revenge on the wizards like this. He left the cave he'd made his home, with a small altar for Mythek, even though he hadn't heard of the god in 500 years.

Before leaving though, he had to say goodbye to that beautiful princess. As much as he felt like killing here, he felt that sending her some roses was more appropriate. They were simple roses that grew on the rocks of the mountain, but it was the jist that counted. He was sure this jist would be much more appreciated than him attempting to kill her. He sent down one of the birds he had trained during his stay on the rock with the roses. This was one of the few of the birds he'd been able to teach how to sing. It would serenade the princess after dropping off the roses on her balcony, and then it would leave. to rejoin Huurek. Huurek who'd be somewhere in the country by then, wearing a disguise.
    Last edited by MrEdwardNigma; 2008-03-26 at 06:46 AM.
    Avatar by the illustrious Dr. Bath.

The essence of a riddle is that it states facts by means of a combination of impossibilities~Aristoteles

Help me run my very first campaign.

23. - Top - End - #653
    Banned

The Second Seeker

((Whoot! Just one of many i intend to bestow upon the people. Most of the others will require another artifact to make. One that Lacrimosus cant make. See the problem? Dont Worry.))

Lacrimosus to Mythek
    A small door appears in the air before Mythek. It appears to be made out of Saltine crackers. It swings upon on its own accord and several brightly colored floating tops fly out. Lacrimosus can be seen on the other side.
    Mythek, do you like my door? Are the tops nice? You can have them both, but i need you to make me something.
    Last edited by Stormthorn; 2008-03-26 at 08:55 AM.

24. - Top - End - #654
    Barbarian in the Playground

You wanted to see me sir?
    Ahh, Boggy tell me what do you think of this?
    He points to what looks like a big metal thing, like a porcupine only spikyer and sharper.
    What is it?
    A little something I made. Has a little nightmare inside powering it. But hopefully soon enough, people will be afraid of these things and they will morph together. And be even more powerful. hhheeehhhahaaahhhe!
    Very good boss. so how many did you make?
    About 600. Thousand.
    What!?!
    Do you think I made too many or not enough?
    That should be good Lord Xlyte. Very good.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    *Hugs for breaking the awkardness!YAAY!
    ...Realizes he's hugging a physical manifestation of evil...*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Drake View Post
    "Evil, evil, death, stab, kill, cheese, moon-stuff, mice, evil, evil mice..."

Musings Pulled from D_Lord's head.

25. - Top - End - #655

You wanted to see me sir?
    Ahh, Boggy tell me what do you think of this?
    He points to what looks like a big metal thing, like a porcupine only spikyer and sharper.
    What is it?
    A little something I made. Has a little nightmare inside powering it. But hopefully soon enough, people will be afraid of these things and they will morph together. And be even more powerful. hhheeehhhahaaahhhe!
    Very good boss. so how many did you make?
    About 600. Thousand.
    What!?!
    Do you think I made too many or not enough?
    That should be good Lord Xlyte. Very good.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost

26. - Top - End - #656
    Ogre in the Playground

Lacrimosus to Mythek
    A small door appears in the air before Mythek. It appears to be made out of Saltine crackers. It swings upon on its own accord and several brightly colored floating tops fly out. Lacrimosus can be seen on the other side.
    Mythek, do you like my door? Are the tops nice? You can have them both, but i need you to make me something.
    Mythek and Lacrimosus
    "Don't need 'em. I got my own dancefloor, busta"
    "He's trying to give you baubles, sir. I say you should kill him"
    "Shush, herring, Santa is trying to tell us something"
    Sislith shook his head, dissapointed in the Mad God. Some theocide shouldn't be too much to ask, should it?

The essence of a riddle is that it states facts by means of a combination of impossibilities~Aristoteles

27. - Top - End - #657
    Banned

Mythek and Lacrimosus
    "Don't need 'em. I got my own dancefloor, busta"
    "He's trying to give you baubles, sir. I say you should kill him"
    "Shush, herring, Santa is trying to tell us something"
    Sislith shook his head, dissapointed in the Mad God. Some theocide shouldn't be too much to ask, should it?
    What do you want then? I have many strange and amazing things that a god like you might like. I could even get you a couple of purple clouds and all i need is one measly artifact. Something that gathers loose magic together...like a...cotten candy machine! Yes, I want to make pure magic flavored cotten candy. I need your help but i promise to share with you. Popcorn all around.
    Last edited by Stormthorn; 2008-03-27 at 08:58 AM.

28. - Top - End - #658
    Ogre in the Playground

What do you want then? I have many strange and amazing things that a god like you might like. I could even get you a couple of purple clouds and all i need is one measly artifact. Something that gathers loose magic together...like a...cotten candy machine! Yes, I want to make pure magic flavored cotten candy. I need your help but i promise to share with you. Popcorn all around.
    Mythek and Lacrimosus
    "It's spelled cotton candy, Dwanyne. And purple haze on a green day? Easy as brushing your teeth with a hare!"
    To demonstrate this Mythek belches, producing several large purple clouds.
    "Sir, he's got nothing to offer, kill him already! Your several ranks higher than this ****!"
    "I'll dance the conga when I want, Sislith, thank you"

Lilith
    So, how does the princess like the flowers and the serenade?

29. - Top - End - #659

Sir, the blades are all in place and Shroud says he only has one more diamond to get.
    Looking into the throne room. Sees Xlyte siting there, Crying. Yes, Crying!!
    Sir???
    Leave me alone. shif.
    But Lord Xlyte?
    NOT NOW!!!
    Yes sir.
    Leaving.
    What is the point, Xlyte? You live all alone, have no real friends, you live in fear all day, everyday. About everyone around you hates you, But is too afraid to do other then what you say. You plan an d make fear but that is the point of it all.

Well, my feelings of misery and doom are gone now. Let there be madness and chaos, and terror about the whole world. Boggy get back in here. Lets get back to work. hhhheeehheeehhhaahhahaahhahhh Bwhhehhaehehhehahaaha!!!!!

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #660
    Banned

Mythek and Lacrimosus
    "It's spelled cotton candy, Dwanyne. And purple haze on a green day? Easy as brushing your teeth with a hare!"
    To demonstrate this Mythek belches, producing several large purple clouds.
    "Sir, he's got nothing to offer, kill him already! Your several ranks higher than this ****!"
    "I'll dance the conga when I want, Sislith, thank you"
    Lacrimosus frowns and thinks for a moment, clearly loathe to offer anything of real value. After a moment he sighs and pulls a small black cube from his jacket and holds it up on the other side of the door.

What about for this?

((He might be a few ranks higher (2 or 3?) but he would have to enter Lacs realm to kill him since they are interacitng via a small portal. Lac could overcome a few ranks of advantage in his realm. A level 12 attacks a level 10 but the level 10 is surrounded by traps and loyal monsters and things that amplify his power))