New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: My Little Pony LXXIII: Luna's Sordid Dreams? I'm Not Googling That...

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post

S4 AJ
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's always a treat to hear Applejack curse in that cute way of hers.
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's on my top 5 list of things I want to see more of in season 4.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Spoiler: S4: A defense
    Show
    It's mighty difficult to not have damsels be in distress when they make up nearly 86% of your main characters.

But in all seriousness, I didn't ever get the impression that Twilight was a damsel needing saving. With the facehugger-gas-vines, as soon as she got room to breathe she was blasting them away like they were nothing. As for the cragodile, she certainly could have handled it better, but then again it was an ambush. Twilight is by no means a combat-trained caster, and suddenly finding yourself face-to-face with an enormous rock monster is a harrowing experience at the best of times. She had a moment of panicked hesitation, then jumped in to help her friends tie it up. Seems about right for what we've seen of her.

There's a big difference between "Augh, I need saving!" and, "Augh! I got ambushed and didn't have my spells on a hair-trigger!"
    Spoiler: a response to a defense
    Show
    As far as I'm concerned, invoking damsel in distress has more to do with a character's role in the narrative rather than their gender. Twilight needing to be rescued was unnecessary. We know how competent she is. That aside, you make a lot of good points. Also, I wasn't even thinking that the cragodile/rockodile (whatever it was called) scene could be interpreted to count as a damsel in distress moment. I could have made it clearer which scene I was referring to, if it had occurred to me at all that there might be more than one.
    The first chapter of The Book of Svarog

“Everything has its time and everything dies.” ~ The Doctor (Doctor Who)

“The facts of nature are settled within the field of human argument.” ~ The Golem- What Everyone Should Know about Science by Harry Collins and Trevor Pinch.

2. - Top - End - #782
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: My Little Pony LXXIII: Luna's Sordid Dreams? I'm Not Googling That...

Quote Originally Posted by Theoboldi View Post
    Spoiler: Episode 4
    Show
    What's so bad about their costumes? They don't look much worse than the kind of stuff Superman or Green Lantern wear. The worst thing I can spot is that the colors clash a bit, and the silly gemstones Rarity wears in her head.

Besides, it's much more dignified than what most female superheroes wear these days.

Also, I'm gonna call the episode being a dream (or not real in some other way) now. Either that or another universe travelling thingy. Actually, the second sounds better, because the possibility of that has already been established in Equestria Girls. So I'll actually go with that. Yeah.
    Spoiler: S4, and Comic Book Hero Attire
    Show
    Hey, I never said comic book hero clothing was in any way practical or well designed. These outfits just came across as especially painful and ridiculous. Granted, it is infinitely more dignified than certain female superhero's wardrobes. (Seriously the point of armor is to cover your vulnerable parts.) Also, I am wholeheartedly against another alternate universes thing. If hopping universes becomes commonplace for the Mane 6 it brings up the question why hasn't more inter-planar interaction happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Spoiler: S4E4
    Show
    well, if that Animatic from a few months ago is accurate, I belive the Implication is that its'a Dream Spike is having after reading a Comic bok. though the book might have been based on the Mane 6.
    Spoiler: S4, Dreams and Dimensions
    Show
    Ok, if it's a dream I am slightly more OK with it, simply becaue that means that there isn't a stupid hair villain running around Equestria, just Spikes head. Also, based on the animatic it looks like the villain might be tolerable. If they didn't stress a hair theme I might even like it.

3. - Top - End - #783
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Master View Post
    Spoiler: S4, and Comic Book Hero Attire
    Show
    Hey, I never said comic book hero clothing was in any way practical or well designed. These outfits just came across as especially painful and ridiculous. Granted, it is infinitely more dignified than certain female superhero's wardrobes. (Seriously the point of armor is to cover your vulnerable parts.) Also, I am wholeheartedly against another alternate universes thing. If hopping universes becomes commonplace for the Mane 6 it brings up the question why hasn't more inter-planar interaction happened?

Spoiler: S4, Dreams and Dimensions
    Show
    Ok, if it's a dream I am slightly more OK with it, simply becaue that means that there isn't a stupid hair villain running around Equestria, just Spikes head. Also, based on the animatic it looks like the villain might be tolerable. If they didn't stress a hair theme I might even like it.
    Spoiler: S4
    Show
    I take it you have no tolerance for cheesiness? Because quite frankly I think it's needed in what looks like is going to be a wonderfully silly parody/tribute to the superhero genre.
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekielraiden View Post
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

4. - Top - End - #784
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Spoiler: S4
    Show
    I take it you have no tolerance for cheesiness? Because quite frankly I think it's needed in what looks like is going to be a wonderfully silly parody/tribute to the superhero genre.
    Spoiler: S4 Cheese and Parody
    Show
    No, I am not a fan of cheesiness in any medium. I prefer my humor dry and witty, with just a dash of irony and spontaneity.

5. - Top - End - #785
    Ettin in the Playground

Show
    No, I am not a fan of cheesiness in any medium. I prefer my humor dry and witty, with just a dash of irony and spontaneity.
    Spoiler: Not really season 4.
    Show
    I see. Looks like we'll just have to disagree, then. I personally don't mind cheese, so long as it fits into a cohesive whole, but I see how it can be off-putting to some people.
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekielraiden View Post
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

6. - Top - End - #786
    Firbolg in the Playground

Show
    Go read some Douglas Adams or Terry Pratchett. You won't be disappointed.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

7. - Top - End - #787

Spoiler: Realized something
    Show

Celestia is often thought of having pink hair, or even a pink coat, when she was roughly Luna's age.

Dark magic, also known as Alicorn magic, was used specifically to change the potion from pink to white.

What does this mean? Dunno, but it's probably worth commenting on. I mean, it totally doesn't mean that Celestia might have used Alicorn magic a lot more freely at one time, until a event involving some very specialized usage of it by her dear sister that ended with her on the moon caused her to stop using it. Not at all.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2013-11-24 at 05:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

8. - Top - End - #788
    Troll in the Playground

anyone else notice the increase in animation quality? extra shading, more body movement in the walk cycles, etc.

what do you think the odds are it will stick?
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

9. - Top - End - #789
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    anyone else notice the increase in animation quality? extra shading, more body movement in the walk cycles, etc.

I noticed that myself, especially the new lighting effects. I hope it sticks, but I think that at least some of it is just going to be brought out for major episodes.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

10. - Top - End - #790
    Ettin in the Playground

New episode?

New episode!!

Newwwww episooooooooddddeeee.

11. - Top - End - #791
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Go read some Douglas Adams or Terry Pratchett. You won't be disappointed.
    Spoiler: Cheese and Parody
    Show
    I have read Douglas Adams and I do like it. But Douglas Adam's went all the way with the cheese and silliness factor and didn't even try to make the story remotely serious.

12. - Top - End - #792
    Spamalot in the Playground

Spoiler: S4 Episodes 4-5
    Show
    Power Ponies?!? I think I just died a little in side. A hair themed villain? Seriously? Oh and all the horrible puns that will be in that episode. Also, the Mane 6's costumes are just painful to look at, not to mention completely impractical. They also better come up with a darn good reason for how the Mane 6 will get and then lose their super powers.
    S4 Ep4
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's interesting that all the points you've touched upon that you did not like are what I am looking forward to. Not that your opinion is any less valid. I find classic comic book costumes in general to be very impractical and cheesy for combat. They're just to display the eye-candy underneath for the most part and that's the appeal to me.

Spoiler: Episode 4
    Show
    Besides, it's much more dignified than what most female superheroes wear these days.

Also, I'm gonna call the episode being a dream (or not real in some other way) now. Either that or another universe travelling thingy. Actually, the second sounds better, because the possibility of that has already been established in Equestria Girls. So I'll actually go with that. Yeah.
    S4 Ep4 Theory
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dignified Luna:
    Spoiler
    Show

You know what I think would be really awesome? If this was all Luna's dream-walking magic. Princess of the night gets bored of the usual dreams and was about to take the night off... but then Luna stumbled upon Spike's comic book dream and runs with it, playing the villain to have a bit of fun with her friends.

Show
    S4 Mmmm... Cheese
    Spoiler
    Show
    While I enjoy a good bad pun, dry witty humor is my favorite kind of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Spoiler: Realized something
    Show

Celestia is often thought of having pink hair, or even a pink coat, when she was roughly Luna's age.

Dark magic, also known as Alicorn magic, was used specifically to change the potion from pink to white.

What does this mean? Dunno, but it's probably worth commenting on. I mean, it totally doesn't mean that Celestia might have used Alicorn magic a lot more freely at one time, until a event involving some very specialized usage of it by her dear sister that ended with her on the moon caused her to stop using it. Not at all.
    S4 Reals
    Spoiler
    Show
    I just like that Luna was in her 'full grown' size for every flashback, so the idea that the elements made her tiny with light-blue hair could be valid. Maybe hitting Celestia with 'em will bring on the pink hair. XD

As for alicorn magic/dark magic, I think the elements are in a category all their own.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

13. - Top - End - #793
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HamHam View Post
    I don't see how having even more vaguely defined powers that just do whatever is convenient for the plot is a good thing.
    Why's it bad? Abilities don't need to be defined to tell a good story. More importantly, she's been an alicorn for all of two whole episodes it's going to be undefined cause there hasn't been a chance to explore it yet. What? Did you want them to cram in an explanation for alicorn magic into the episode too?
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

14. - Top - End - #794

S4 Spoiler-- Elements (comic)
    Spoiler
    Show

S4 Spoiler-- The Problem with Alicorn Twilight (comic)
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Abilities don't need to be defined to tell a good story.
    My opinion is that as long as the powers are consistent, then they don't need to be explicitly defined. ...okay, powers probably should be consistent regardless of the explanation.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2013-11-24 at 07:16 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

15. - Top - End - #795

GnomeWizardGuy

Eh, guess you're right.
    Spoiler: S4 Spoilers (kind of)
    Show
    Still, a balance of the world thing would be awesome. Twilight could get consumed by the evil Alicorn magic, the Dragons could be like guardians of the world or something, Tree of Harmony using the Elements or something, maybe making like a simulacrum to Twilight that is made of the pure embodiment of Friendship magic to fight corrupted Twilight! Try and tell me that would not be cool? And there would be a perfect friendship lesson: Everything in moderation.
    No, it would not be cool. I don't want to see Equestria develop a grimdark shades-of-grey morality simply for the sake of having a grimdark shades-of-grey morality. Equestria is a nice, idyllic place where people nonetheless have to deal with their own personality problems. I'd prefer that it stays that way, for the most part. The are far, far too few shows that have a similar theme.

And for spoilers about the newest episode:
    Spoiler: S4e1-2
    Show
    Making absolutely everything in Equestria, from the Elements of Harmony to controlling the plants and the weather, into something bad and destructive to the world as a whole pretty much destroys the whole point of Equestria. It turns the land into a cancerous, toxic problem for the planet. It's a rather morbid, grim way to look at the series.

The beginning of the first episode had some noticeable focus on shading and lighting effects. There were some new CGI as well. I didn't really notice if the rest of the episode was like that, though, or it if was just a few parts.
    Last edited by erikun; 2013-11-24 at 07:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    There are no bad ideas, just bad execution.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you to zimmerwald1915 for the Gustave avatar.
    The full set is here.

Air Raccoon avatar provided by Ceika
    from the Request an OotS Style Avatar thread

A big thanks to PrinceAquilaDei for the gryphon avatar!
    original image

16. - Top - End - #796
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

S4 Ep4
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's interesting that all the points you've touched upon that you did not like are what I am looking forward to. Not that your opinion is any less valid. I find classic comic book costumes in general to be very impractical and cheesy for combat. They're just to display the eye-candy underneath for the most part and that's the appeal to me.
    Spoiler: S4 Opinions
    Show
    Yah, it just boils down to an opinion. I know I probably won't like the episode but that doesn't mean it will be bad one to other people.

S4 Ep4 Theory
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dignified Luna:
    Spoiler
    Show

You know what I think would be really awesome? If this was all Luna's dream-walking magic. Princess of the night gets bored of the usual dreams and was about to take the night off... but then Luna stumbled upon Spike's comic book dream and runs with it, playing the villain to have a bit of fun with her friends.
    Spoiler: S4 Inception
    Show
    That would actually spice up the episode for me because it is furthering Luna's character and delving deeper into her whole Dream-Walking role.

S4 Mmmm... Cheese
    Spoiler
    Show
    While I enjoy a good bad pun, dry witty humor is my favorite kind of humor.
    You like witty humour? Might I recommend a series called Blackadder.

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    No, it would not be cool. I don't want to see Equestria develop a grimdark shades-of-grey morality simply for the sake of having a grimdark shades-of-grey morality. Equestria is a nice, idyllic place where people nonetheless have to deal with their own personality problems. I'd prefer that it stays that way, for the most part. The are far, far too few shows that have a similar theme.

And for spoilers about the newest episode:
    Spoiler: S4e1-2
    Show
    Making absolutely everything in Equestria, from the Elements of Harmony to controlling the plants and the weather, into something bad and destructive to the world as a whole pretty much destroys the whole point of Equestria. It turns the land into a cancerous, toxic problem for the planet. It's a rather morbid, grim way to look at the series.
    Spoiler: S4, Magic and the World
    Show
    Firstly, it was kind of a joke on my part. If they took the show in that direction it would be a huge deviation from what they have already established. Secondly, I was only implying that taking the Elements away from the tree and the use of Alicorn magic would be "unbalancing the world". I mean, the Pegasi controlling the weather, the Earth Ponies tending to the plants and the Unicorns dealing with the day night cycle feels, "in tune" with the world. Finally, looking back on it was a pretty silly thing to hope for. I guess I was caught up in the moment.
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2013-11-24 at 07:32 PM.

17. - Top - End - #797
    Titan in the Playground

This story must read
    Spoiler
    Show
    On my first attempt, I became tiny ninja princess equine with awesome unseeable cutie mark after boldly walking off the path in deadest night and kissing making passionate love with spider prince ... on the rocks! Flawless victory!

I think this humanized Dash may be the most intensely ... spot-on depiction of her in human form I've yet to see. That attitude! Awesome!
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #798
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Pretty good odds. I think we'd have seen a lot of it in Season 3 but I've long felt that was made on a restricted budget. Either from rounding out the initial investment and the short length or the general drain of also making Equestria Girls. Or both.

19. - Top - End - #799

Spoiler: S4 Inception
    Show
    That would actually spice up the episode for me because it is furthering Luna's character and delving deeper into her whole Dream-Walking role.
    S4 Inception
    Spoiler
    Show
    There we go, we can agree on that. I'd like to see more Luna this season. FINALLY she got a spot in the opening credits. Would be odd to do that but not have appear in the remaining 24 episodes.

You like witty humour? Might I recommend a series called Blackadder.
    You might.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    I think this humanized Dash may be the most intensely ... spot-on depiction of her in human form I've yet to see. That attitude! Awesome!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Those boots. Ouch. Almost "Jessica Rabbit" style heels.

At first I was like "WTF" with the fact that it's 73 chapters composed of only 50-100 words per chapter. But maybe it would have been good to mention that it's a "Choose your own adventure" kind of story.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2013-11-24 at 08:16 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

20. - Top - End - #800
    Ettin in the Playground

This story must read
    Spoiler
    Show
    On my first attempt, I became tiny ninja princess equine with awesome unseeable cutie mark after boldly walking off the path in deadest night and kissing making passionate love with spider prince ... on the rocks! Flawless victory!
    Spoiler: Tiny Equine in Everfree
    Show
    ... I seem to have gotten the exact same story as you did without trying.

Unfortunately, there can be only one ninja pony princess!!

HAVE AT THEE!

21. - Top - End - #801
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

This story must read
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Feels kind of Greek for some reason. My one problem with that picture is the boots. They are absolutely horrible for running or any type of athletic event. Still, a pretty spot on depiction of RD.

I'll get to the story. Definitely intriguing.

S4 Inception
    Spoiler
    Show
    There we go, we can agree on that. I'd like to see more Luna this season. FINALLY she got a spot in the opening credits. Would be odd to do that but not have appear in the remaining 24 episodes.
    Spoiler: S4 Luna
    Show
    Yes, hopefully we will see more of the princess of the Night. Hopefully she will live up to what the fandom has created.

Edit: Did the "Choose your own Adventure" fanfic doing what I would personally do. I went to bed, had a dream and then woke up. But what if it's Inception! I jump out the window and break my neck. Man, I should have just listened for the BWAAAAAAHHHS!

Take two with a more adventurous personality.

Edit edit: And I die again because apparently I don't have the sense to whack a spider and not eat it.

Edit edit edit: So many random "you die" endings. I would appreciate if the results made sense to what you did.
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2013-11-24 at 08:57 PM.

22. - Top - End - #802
    Ettin in the Playground

I think I glitched the matrix. One second, I was talking to Zecora, the next, nightmare moon tells me she's my mum and then we take over the universe.

23. - Top - End - #803
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Ok, so thoughts on the "Choose your own adventure"

Eh, I didn't really like it. It felt like random stuff was happening to me no matter what I did which was rather annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    I think I glitched the matrix. One second, I was talking to Zecora, the next, nightmare moon tells me she's my mum and then we take over the universe.
    Exactly my point.
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2013-11-24 at 09:04 PM.

24. - Top - End - #804
    Ogre in the Playground

Edit edit edit: So many random "you die" endings. I would appreciate if the results made sense to what you did.
    There are a fair few victories too though. I also got a double bad ending and a bictory? one. As for the bads, they all make perfect sense. I mean, everyone knows when you wait in the obsidian room suddenly a imperceptibly fast blue cube will squish you. Or if you get sued for more coins then you have you get your parents taken too (that one is actually a victory).

I will admit the nighmare moon one was a little weird, like it was the wrong link.
    Last edited by Madcrafter; 2013-11-24 at 09:06 PM.
    Devoted artificer of the church of Scorching Ray.

25. - Top - End - #805
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Quote Originally Posted by Madcrafter View Post
    There are a fair few victories too though. I also got a double bad ending and a bictory? one. As for the bads, they all make perfect sense. I mean, everyone knows when you wait in the obsidian room suddenly a imperceptibly fast blue cube will squish you.
    You decide to call the spider crazy, perfectly rational considering it's pretty weird story and your age, and then you randomly end up in a mental institution.

26. - Top - End - #806
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I watched it.

Twilight's crown is gaudy.

Discord amuses once again.

I love how the second part starts with The vibration of Nightmare's uvula.
    Last edited by Cuthalion; 2013-11-24 at 09:08 PM.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

27. - Top - End - #807
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Madcrafter View Post
    I will admit the nighmare moon one was a little weird, like it was the wrong link.
    Yeah, I think the author just made a mistake with that page link. It was too sudden a shift to make sense.

You decide to call the spider crazy, perfectly rational considering it's pretty weird story and your age, and then you randomly end up in a mental institution.
    This outcome, however, was perfectly rational in the context of the medium!

28. - Top - End - #808
    Barbarian in the Playground

This story must read
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler: Tiny Equine in Everfree
    Show
    The writing style is hilarious but the story is random. I have gotten my cutie mark from un-adventure and I'm safe for the rest of my long, boring days.

In choose-your-own adventure stories, I always try to get every possible ending. (The Give Yourself Goosebumps books always took a very long time to read.) Hah! I'm going to map this one! Not with this one. Too lazy.
    Last edited by Dirtytabs; 2013-11-24 at 10:05 PM.
    Blargh slaves crystals crystals blargh zimmerwald1915. Internets: 3
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Fedora View Post
    Dirtytabs, Dirtytabs
    Friendly Ponythread Dirtytabs
    To her friends she's a gem
    She makes lovely art for them
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I don't always save pony images, but when I do, they're usually DirtyTabs.
    +100 Exp for Dirtytabs.

29. - Top - End - #809

Spoiler: Cheese and Parody
    Show
    I have read Douglas Adams and I do like it. But Douglas Adam's went all the way with the cheese and silliness factor and didn't even try to make the story remotely serious.
    Well, maybe try Terry Pratchett, then? His Discworld series is quite good.

And come on. This is a british man with a list of awards as long as his beard, on top of being an official Knight of England. He made his own sword out of meteorites and iron, just because he could.

This story must read
    Spoiler
    Show
    My cutie mark is apparently in Un-Adventure. And since, you know, that gets me out of the forest, I'm fine with that.

Spoiler
    Show
    Getting a very "Gypsy Princess" vibe from this one.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

30. - Top - End - #810
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Getting a very "Gypsy Princess" vibe from this one.
    Without a scarf/shaw/veil???

I can only disagree sir.

Also humanized Dash is only possible with bike shorts and other sportswear.