New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

View Poll Results: Will you vote on this poll?

Voters
337. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

110 32.64%
  • No

79 23.44%
  • Maybe

61 18.10%
  • What's a poll?

87 25.82%
Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 49748990919293949596979899100101 LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,970 of 3016
  1. - Top - End - #2941
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Forum Staff's Random Banter of Oh My Gosh You Guys Really Talked for 200 Threads?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFireLance View Post
    Anyone here good at maffs? Shady need math halps.
    ...Based on how you spelled "help," I can't be sure if you need help with Math or Meth...

Please tell me you aren't, like, Heisenberg or something.
    Last edited by enderlord99; 2013-11-23 at 12:01 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2942
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Forum Staff's Random Banter of Oh My Gosh You Guys Really Talked for 200 Threads?

Quote Originally Posted by randman22222 View Post
    Oh my god. I am currently watching The Room. This is...

Something I recommend everyone watch. Yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by enderlord99 View Post
    ...Based on how you spelled "help," I can't be sure if you need help with Math or Meth...

Please tell me you aren't, like, Heisenberg or something.
    If he were, I don't think he'd need help.

3. - Top - End - #2943
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    I chose it on purpose dude. I don't even have to take a 114, that's taking off part of my senior credits. And it's only two classes because I'm taking four at the high school like a normal junior. I'm getting sort of tired of all the assumptions that every feature of my college is some awful trial that I'm suffering through.
    Quite sure you said you hated the teacher, so you certainly made it sound like it was such. No one is persecuting you.

Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Definitely interested.
    Noted!

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    You've got to have enough students with the drive to actually do things.
    That's usually not too many, depending on how much they have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

4. - Top - End - #2944
    Troll in the Playground

furious Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

ijgoiheohdsghagioweoierhgiohdlgH FJ wiohwoiGH OIWE HHAGOIWEHGOEHOIEW

MOTHS STOP IT

I am calling the landlord on Monday. This is ridiculous. They've eaten my favourite scarf (that I thought I had put in a safe place), they've eaten my mittens, they've eaten the damned pullover my gran made me last Christmas.

I have shoved all of these items in the freezer to kill the disgusting fiends.

Well.

Off to buy a damned air tight box.

I want this ****ing flat fumigated.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

5. - Top - End - #2945
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post

MOTHS STOP IT

I am calling the landlord on Monday. This is ridiculous. They've eaten my favourite scarf (that I thought I had put in a safe place), they've eaten my mittens, they've eaten the damned pullover my gran made me last Christmas.

Well.

Absolutely seconding your statement. Make all of the damnable things suffer because that is just horrid. I tend to do all I can to keep moths far freaking away from wherever I am, even if it must be done with brutal slaying. So yes do what must be done to eliminate the vile things Finn. And I am much sorry for your losses of wonderful garments.

ION: Not a lot. One class down without a problem, that Drawing just looms closer and closer on the horizon. It'll just have to work out though. Also got a busy couple of weeks, helping grandma, seeing family, tough classwork, should be an event I suppose.

Also I do remember being very angry for some reason last night, but now it isn't really coming to mind why. Huh. Strangeness of the human mind I guess. No wait, nevermind just remembered why. Now I am just mildly annoyed about it. Won't let that ruin my day though.
    Spoiler: Sigs about the Internet and Life
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacior
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

Awesome Holy Knight Haluesen avatar done by the uber skilled Grinner!

6. - Top - End - #2946
    Bugbear in the Playground

Winter has officially arrived!

There's snow on the ground, people aren't looking at me funny for wearing my winter boots, and my hair froze today when I walked outside with it still wet!

I'm a happy little dragonpuppy.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

7. - Top - End - #2947
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post

There's snow on the ground, people aren't looking at me funny for wearing my winter boots, and my hair froze today when I walked outside with it still wet!
    People'd look at you funny for wearing winter boots? What kind of boots are these?

How does hair that short freeze? Oy gevalt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

8. - Top - End - #2948

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    People'd look at you funny for wearing winter boots? What kind of boots are these?
    Well, they do when there's no snow on the ground and they don't see a reason for me to be wearing boots. Honestly, I only wear them because they are the comfiest things of all time. As for what kind of boots they are, I got a picture:
    Spoiler: Boots. And mah face
    Show

How does hair that short freeze? Oy gevalt.
    As you can see in the picture above, my hair is NOT short. It is, in fact, far longer than I want it to be right now.

EDIT: Wow, that picture totally looks like I just photoshopped some boots on top of a picture of me. I'm holding them up, I swear.
    Last edited by Dimonite; 2013-11-23 at 03:13 PM.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

*high fives!*
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...

9. - Top - End - #2949

NecromancerGuy

Well, they do when there's no snow on the ground and they don't see a reason for me to be wearing boots. Honestly, I only wear them because they are the comfiest things of all time. As for what kind of boots they are, I got a picture:
    Show

As you can see in the picture above, my hair is NOT short. It is, in fact, far longer than I want it to be right now.
    Hm. Yeah, those look like a general purpose pair of boots, really. Could even mistake them for some variants of water-proofed hiking boots. Silly people not liking boots.

Short hair is short. *brushes his hair off his shoulder with a sweep of his hand*
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

10. - Top - End - #2950

Hm. Yeah, those look like a general purpose pair of boots, really. Could even mistake them for some variants of water-proofed hiking boots. Silly people not liking boots.
    Well, I do hike in them as well. I mean, they're waterproof, so why not. And when I say waterproof, I mean it. I've walked through a creek with those things and kept my feet dry. I'll probably still be using these boots in 10 years.

Short hair is short. *brushes his hair off his shoulder with a sweep of his hand*
    I would grow my hair out to shoulder length, but with the way mine grows there would be an intermediate stage wherein it was a mullet. And I'm not going to let that happen. EVER.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

*high fives!*

11. - Top - End - #2951
    Troll in the Playground

EDIT: Wow, that picture totally looks like I just photoshopped some boots on top of a picture of me. I'm holding them up, I swear.
    Eh, your hair is short. Then again, I don't really differentiate between men and women having different standards for hair length.

Bwahahaha, it does look like your boots are floating.

So jelly of your winter wonderland. Sigh. I wish I'll get to experience at least some snow over the holidays. Well, I'm rather happy it isn't snowy right now as my winter clothes have been savaged by moths, so.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

12. - Top - End - #2952
    Troll in the Playground

The moths are back. They attacked my ****ing neckie. My. Neckie. MY NECKIE. MY PRECIOUS NECKIE.

I am not going to sleep for the next damned eternity. I can't store my clothes properly here at all. Everything has to be sealed away. I'm glad the moths haven't been able to get in my drawers, but I can't have ANYTHING in the actual closet. IT'S A MASSIVE CLOSET AND I CAN'T EVEN USE IT.

I have to go out tomorrow, if my health so allows, and buy TWO new winter coats. The other one I don't care much about money-wise - I've had it since I was 13, it's served its damn time. That coat is ANCIENT. The other one, well, it only set me back about 30 quid last year, but knowing that it could have served me for at least through uni, I'm pissed off. and when I buy them, I also need to go and get those vacuum bags that are so well proofed a ****ing nuke can't get through them.

Honestly, after I've gotten all of my clothes sorted to a proper place and have managed to tidy my room to a decent manner again, I'm going to contact the agency and say, hey, the moths went away and they ****ing came back again, I did not bring them with me, I have no clue what the hell I'm supposed to do as I've tried all the ****ing home remedies. I am so done with this load of crap.

Living here is nice. Until the moths.

Those evil bitches.

I'm sincerely blaming the hideous carpets for the moths, where else are they to breed? I have NOTHING organic visible in the closet. My coats are both 100% non-natural fibres. I can't think of them feeding off from anything else. I can't get my hair out of the ****ing thing. At all. It's just not happening. Carpeting is so disgusting. disgusting disgusting disgusting I sincerely hope the next place I live in has zero carpeting. It's the most stupid invention of the past century and I have no idea what kind of imbeciles thought it was a good idea to keep on having them.
    *offers scalding hot tea to pour on moths*

Do you have mothballs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ghost View Post
    Moths sound awful. Haven't really had to deal with them, but there's been mosquitoes. How do they compare?
    Mosquitos eat you.

Moths eat your clothes.

MOTHS STOP IT

Well.

Call the landlord now, then.

If you can afford them , moth traps actually help.

I'll be gone for the next 30 hours or so. Have fun.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

13. - Top - End - #2953
    Ogre in the Playground

Moths are harmless. They lead to nudity.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    That joke is older than a chicken halfway 'cross a road, Comedian.
    This is probably the least amusing thing I've heard all week.
    Awesome avatar courtesy of Ranger Mattos.

14. - Top - End - #2954
    Troll in the Playground

Cuthalion: as I said, I've done everything I can. Moth balls, cedar tree, these moth killing discs... hoovered regularly and for the most part I've kept my clothes away. I haven't gotten one of those traps for male moths as I haven't found any, but I sincerely doubt that they would help at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tragic_Comedian View Post
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

15. - Top - End - #2955
    Firbolg in the Playground

Giddy high, giddy high, and writing sixteen or seventeen reviews about Doctor Who six days and my wrists hurt but I don't care because it was all worth it.

And now back to the Who thread rather than waste space here.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

16. - Top - End - #2956
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

What is this? You've actually posted? *is flabbergasted*

17. - Top - End - #2957
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    What is this? You've actually posted? *is flabbergasted*
    I'm somewhat surprised myself.

18. - Top - End - #2958
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

I'm somewhat surprised myself.
    So ... Are you glabberfasted?

19. - Top - End - #2959
    Titan in the Playground

Show
    Sigh, I wish I still had such boots. I had as a kid, and they were awesome, but such boots are really expensive when adult-sized...

Still, my current winter boots melt the snow which end up on them, and they aren't waterproof...

Hehehe... :3

ION:
    Locomotive work today left me really exhausted. It'll be nice to spend all of tomorrow just relaxing, but I can't! Can't you just leave me alone for one single day, uni? I haven't even been able to curl up and wind down as I wanted to this evening...
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

20. - Top - End - #2960

Quote Originally Posted by Haluesen View Post
    True true. But you know we are all so diligent about that. If we intentionally forgot, it would just be like we keep forgetting and keep forgetting and then boom! 2000 pages in no time.
    There are a lot of new people in this thread. I think you could find one and poke him. It worked on me.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    I chose it on purpose dude. I don't even have to take a 114, that's taking off part of my senior credits. And it's only two classes because I'm taking four at the high school like a normal junior. I'm getting sort of tired of all the assumptions that every feature of my college is some awful trial that I'm suffering through.

No idea what a CLEP is, but I don't have any AP classes. They didn't offer those until junior year, and by then, every class with an AP option I was taking at the college.

If I were in an AP class, I'd be doing just fine, thank you.
    I think LaZodiac wrote about this well.

It used to be that an AP credit was cheaper than a college class credit. Maybe that is not true any more?

I'm a happy little dragonpuppy.
    I will make some tea to warm you when you come back inside.

You are coming back inside later today, aren't you?
    I have found a RL gaming group but I'm willing to meet other GitP people nearby.
    Please send a PM or an email! _______ Tea served in a student cafe in Seattle

21. - Top - End - #2961
    Ogre in the Playground

Happy birthday to me, yay I'm old..

Got a 3DS yesterday that I'd been paying off, then my housemates got me Pokemon Y, then my Dad got me a $50 gift card for various stores.. And a friend got me a month's worth of WoW time earlier this week. Best birthday ever!

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

22. - Top - End - #2962

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post

Got a 3DS yesterday that I'd been paying off, then my housemates got me Pokemon Y, then my Dad got me a $50 gift card for various stores.. And a friend got me a month's worth of WoW time earlier this week. Best birthday ever!
    Happy birthday! Send me your 3DS friend code thingy on Skype so I can give you yours and we can add each other!

23. - Top - End - #2963
    Ettin in the Playground

Happy birthday Mynxae! Here, have numerous fireworks and a kitten:
    Spoiler
    Show

Fun fact, the chemicals that produce the best green for fireworks contain thallium, well know for its poisonous characteristics, as such, green fireworks have to make do with less effective compounds that produce a less vivid green.
    Kittens on the other hand, are not improved by the addition of thallium.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

24. - Top - End - #2964

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    So ... Are you glabberfasted?
    A better turn of word would be labber-rasted, certainly. This is unarguable; it is so very nearly lubber-roasted that you see my point is true.

25. - Top - End - #2965
    Troll in the Playground

Yay! CELEBRATORY HUMOURZ. *Something Something older men something something? Knee joke?*

Yay! Pokemon! That was fun! (I don't do the breeding thing others do, so I kinda gave up on it after then Elite Four. As usual. >_>)
    YAY WOW. *wants to play iiiiit*

Edit: Hi DragonPrime!
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2013-11-24 at 01:33 AM.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

26. - Top - End - #2966
    Firbolg in the Playground

I just watched Stardust. A few years ago I saw a short part of it, and didn't like it. Now I watched it, and thought it was amazing. This might be because this time I saw Robert De Niro dancing in a dress. That was amusing.
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

27. - Top - End - #2967

I read this awhile ago and only now figured out that you were already in tomorrow. Happy birthday! I am sorry that your gift will be late in your weird future time.
    I have found a RL gaming group but I'm willing to meet other GitP people nearby.
    Please send a PM or an email! _______ Tea served in a student cafe in Seattle

28. - Top - End - #2968
    Ogre in the Playground

I just watched Stardust. A few years ago I saw a short part of it, and didn't like it. Now I watched it, and thought it was amazing. This might be because this time I saw Robert De Niro dancing in a dress. That was amusing.
    I never saw it. Liked the book, though. It just looked like the movie changed too many things.

29. - Top - End - #2969
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Happy birthday! Send me your 3DS friend code thingy on Skype so I can give you yours and we can add each other!
    Done, after you had me figure out how to.

Happy birthday Mynxae! Here, have numerous fireworks and a kitten:
    Spoiler
    Show

Fun fact, the chemicals that produce the best green for fireworks contain thallium, well know for its poisonous characteristics, as such, green fireworks have to make do with less effective compounds that produce a less vivid green.
    Kittens on the other hand, are not improved by the addition of thallium.
    Good to see you remembered my favourite colour is green.

Wouldn't thallium kill kittens?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    Yay! CELEBRATORY HUMOURZ. *Something Something older men something something? Knee joke?*

Yay! Pokemon! That was fun! (I don't do the breeding thing others do, so I kinda gave up on it after then Elite Four. As usual. >_>)
    YAY WOW. *wants to play iiiiit*

Edit: Hi DragonPrime!
    Older men eh? Is that what you're into now Sheepie? Who's 'yo daddy?

Starduuuuuuust. Love the movie. Never read the book but always wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Taet View Post
    I read this awhile ago and only now figured out that you were already in tomorrow. Happy birthday! I am sorry that your gift will be late in your weird future time.
    WELCOME FROM THE WOOOOOORLD OF TOMORROWWWWWWWW! *is currently 5:20pm Sunday 24th*
    Last edited by Mynxae; 2013-11-24 at 02:20 AM.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

30. - Top - End - #2970
    Titan in the Playground

Happy birthday, Mynx :feeblesmile:

I remember seeing it with a few friends from German class many years go, and I do remember it as good. I don't remember the dancing scene, though...

ION:
    I've come down with a mighty cold, and now I can't even find enough energy to sit up (which makes typing inconvenient). And I need to get down to campus to finish the code for our lab report due today. Please, I want to rest because there's nothing I have to do, not being forced to while watching my deadlines pass by... *isn't very happy about this*
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show