1. - Top - End - #271
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Default Re: Total War: 2126 (IC)

cobra morale:7

to telepath
    Spoiler
    Show
    we apoligize for the raid against you. turns out some upstart wanted more power for himself and attempted to go his own way. we have dealt with him appropriatly however

2. - Top - End - #272
    Ogre in the Playground

Princely Union, Iran to Carthage (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Both the Princely Union and Iran are amenable to your proposed division of the spoils - the Arab warlords to Carthage, the Indian warlords to the Princely Union, and Turkestani gains to Iran.

"We are together confident in our ability to fight Turkestan on the ground, particularly with Carthaginian aid. We fought them to a standstill once, and we're sure we can do it again. We agree with the idea of removing the Arab warlords first, which will permit us direct overland contact as well as securing naval shipping around the Arabian Peninsula, and Iran will support this directly should military force be necessary. If the Indian warlords can be co-opted and thereby brought into the fold before we face Turkestan, so much the better. That will also let the Princely Union put pressure on their Tibetan allies, instead of either forcing us to fight Turkestan only through the Hindu Kush or else deal with both warlords and Tibet simultaneously."
    Total War: 2126 - GM (IC OOC)

3. - Top - End - #273
    Barbarian in the Playground

Carthage - Princely Union of Gujara-Rajasthan & Iran [PM-Level]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Fantastic. Now, I think the most effective approach to the Arabian warlords situation would be sporadic military strikes. My warlord friends can inform us which targets are the best to eliminate that will continue to cause division among the various parties. Espionage can be used to perhaps make it look as if the attacks are being carried out by competing warlords and our soldiers will bear no insignia or fictional insignia, perhaps. For example, several excursions can be made along the borders near Carthage and Iran. Fragmented we can easily take on a warlord here and a warlord there, attacking each with segments of our troops. It will look as if it's separate warlords that are simply knocking out competitors that happen to be close to Carthage and Iran. Also, espionage and economy would be a great help. Could you each give me a report of military, economy, and espionage that can be contributed to this?

I recommend we pool our reputation to influence one of the other Indian factions, perhaps Dravida. With enough reputation we may be able to convince them regarding the unification of India and get them on our side and under the influence of the Princely Union. Iran, you will not be neglected. As soon as the Arabian Warlords are handled, and hopefully it doesn't take long, we can begin moving against Turkestan militarily.

OOC: Just to clarify in case I wasn't clear, I want to keep the warlords in my hands for now and help Princely Union through them with military and such. They'll unify eventually (heh, heh) when the unification process is well underway and Carthage has no need of them to assist in the matters of the Indian subcontinent.
    Total War Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Celestial Empire
    Spoiler
    Show
    MIL:+++++ +++-
    ECO:+++++ +++++ +++++ +++++
    MOR:+++++ ++-
    ESPD:+++++ +++++ +++++ ++
    ESPO:+++++ +++++ +++-
    WO:+++++ +

Gobotopia
    Spoiler
    Show
    ADV:++
    ECO:+++++ +++++ +++++ +++++ +++++ +++-
    ESP:+
    LOY:+++++ +++++ ++
    MAG:+++++ +++++ +++++
    MIL:+++++ +++++ +++++
    REP:+++++ +++++ +
    STA:+++++ +++++ +
    Lost Woods: ++

Greater Egypt
    Spoiler
    Show
    MIL:++
    ESP:++
    ECO:++++
    RES: ++
    MOR:+++++ ++
    WO:+++++
    REP: +++

4. - Top - End - #274

Soviet Directorate

Princely Union of Gujara-Rajasthan
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Excellent! Then we shall be opening the trade routes shortly, and promptly investing what we can into securing them! Do you have any idea as to how much economic, or military, aid you would need in order to secure India? If desired, we could commit our intelligence assets to eliminating some of these warlords. Without central leadership, their warbands could prove much easier to pick off one-by-one. Of course, if you feel otherwise, the Directorate will defer to your personal experience in dealing with the warlords of your subcontinent. If you could provide any information on your own forces, so as to give us an idea on how much military or other assets should be devoted to assisting you, that would be appreciated as well!"

UHI
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Consider it done, then. Do you have a recommended investment to ensure your security? We are willing to put forth two billion rubles [++ Economy] as an opening bid. Sharing is caring, isn't it, ah?" The voice on the other end of the line asks with a hearty chuckle, "But really! We may find a good use for your shipping services, should this investment pan out!"

Amurian Technocracy
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings! We have begun relations with Iran, as you mentioned. Will it be a fair assumption that our two powers can open trade relations?

Bengal, PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Directorate would send a direct emissary to the people of Bengal. Arriving via small armored convoy, the Russian diplomat would be a short, stern, and somewhat thin-faced young man. Wearing rather antiquated glasses that drooped slightly from the bridge of his nose, he would attempt to make contact with whatever officials of the Communist government he could reach.

"Greetings, and salutations from the Soviet Directorate! As a communistic power, we have a great interest in seeing a strong, fortified communist government in the lands of India." He would tell whatever (sufficiently powerful) government official he was left to meet, "As such, the Directorate is here to open trade relations with your power! Should you have an interest, we may also have the inclinations to see about bolstering your military might in an effort to unify and strengthen India as a communist ally of the Directorate!"

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

To kerin(PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    "President Oliver, I am the Vgna Hrmjl, or translated into english, The Grim Thane." He smiles. "I'm glad that we're having this face to face meeting, and I thank for for your support over these last few months. We have had the peace talks with Britan, and with project earth as a neutral witness, we belive that they will honor the terms of the agreement." All of a sudden there's a little twinkle in his eye. "It'll take us a year and a half, but we're paying Britian what the land was estimated at durning 2016, when we started building. It's going to cost us 1 ECON every six months, but, the estimates were done before any prospecting or oil sampling was done. So in a sense we're paying off the Brithish by buying their part of Antarctica, yet they never bothered to do a value analysis themselves. And make no mistake, this is just a small victory, but we're going to use it to make the british look foolish. We've also agreed to stop with the active media campain aginst them. Meaning, we're going to have to find sneakier ways to damage their reputation."
    OOC; We're agreeing to give the British 1 t.ECON per turn for the next 3 turns, But in our last EoT, we found developable resorces Also, we going to have to publicly make peace with Britan, we're going to wage a shadow campain.

To UHI
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Grim will be starting a space related project in a few months, and would like to consult you.
    Last edited by Grimsage Matt; 2012-04-05 at 09:03 PM.
    Power restored for christmass. I'm back!

Spoiler
    Show
    dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx][/url]

6. - Top - End - #276
    Bugbear in the Playground

Commonwealth of Australia

The Grim (PM)

Spoiler
    Show

President Oliver welcomes in The Grim Thane, he has been awaiting this meeting for quite some time.

""Welcome, welcome! I am happy to finally be able to meet you Mr. Hrmjl, or would you prefer to be called by your title, Grim Thane. I am sorry we couldn't meet in person any sooner and I hope I didn't delay you too much from our meeting today."

((Sorry about being unable to reply sooner, I try to get my posts out as soon as I can, nevertheless, I won't leave our plans hanging XD))

"We are glad you were able to come to an agreement during the peace talks, but I am not entirely convinced that the British are satisfied, but I suppose they will not be attacked as long as they are paid. Unfortunately anyone else who has had claims to Antarctica can very well try to strong arm a similar deal out of you, but I think for the time being, most other nations are too preoccupied to consider the option. In any case, since your nation can no longer engage in a media campaign against the British, Australia can publicly denounce them when we get some political ammunition against them. Honestly, the best way to turn others against Britain is to expose the truth of their shadier nature.

President Oliver thinks for a moment.

"Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like many nations are convinced of the British's treachery at this point... so the British said you cannot actively attack them in the media, right? I suppose you cannot stop a CIVILIAN newspaper or radio station from being critical of Britain. You couldn't get in trouble from the actions of a CIVILIAN journalist, it is not affiliated with your government.

President Oliver continues to think.

"Might be a bit of a stretch, like I said, we can still do the public denouncing of course. Got any ideas for alternative solutions?

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

To the Commonwealth of Australia (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    "As for my name, when one assumes the mantle of The Grim Thane, they leave all they were behind them. You may say which ever you wish. To be honest, they mean the exact same thing. As for exposing Britans Shadier side, we had a possible contact in the IRA, but we havn't heard from him in some time. Also, we only have a few radio transponders, but we are upgrading our com tech. And as for the Civillian media, we have a few old comic series and manga that cast a, unflatering, light on britan down in our vaults. And there is something else I wanted to talk to you about." He looks even more serious. "The Grim have been disigning Plasma Rockets. And, when there complete, the speeds they can reach will be extreme! We plan on upping the British, and most of the world, by sending the first Mar's mission. We've also send a messenger to Telepath, because we belive that we three stand a good deal to gain in this venture."
    OOC; The Grim Thane is not merely a title, but also becomes their name. The Grim Thane is required to be a arbiter among a slightly Choatic people, and as such, while the Head of state, is also Apoltical in the internal affiars.
    Last edited by Grimsage Matt; 2012-04-05 at 09:38 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #278
    Troll in the Playground

Project Earth
    Esp Def 6

Soviet Directorate
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you for your honest, and thorough response. At this time we must decline your offer in light of a difference of visions. Project Earth's greatest national defense is our avoidance of military alliances. We understand that it can be problematic to tohers, but we must see to the needs of our own people first and foremost. Other African nations have offered the same, but we have had to turn them down as well, keeping our rleationship through trade and innovation.

We hope we have your trust that we certainly have no intention on trying to destablize the region. We will continue to work towards creating a closer Africa.

Our concern is that should one of the African antions be facced with war, we will be dragged into the conflict as well, something unacceptable to our nation. It would undermine our position of neutrality.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ettin in the Playground

The North American Hegemony

"While we hold Britain to be no more neutral in this matter than Cuba, the Hegemony would be willing to invite an investigative committee of other affected nations into our ports to verify our innocence in this matter. However, we maintain our request towards Project Earth that they head the investigation."
    Last edited by TheDarkDM; 2012-04-06 at 05:49 AM.

I was old when the pharaohs first mounted
    The jewel-decked throne by the Nile;
    I was old in those epochs uncounted
    When I, and I only, was vile;

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by apocalypsePast2 View Post
    ...one could possibly refer to you guys' elaborate dance of allies-to-enemies-to-suicide-of-the-universe as some sort of weird art form.

If one were on drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Behold, the mighty slayer of strangely coloured mutant equines! The thwarter of forum woes! The! Dark! DM!

10. - Top - End - #280
    Troll in the Playground

Project Earth

Pirate Incident Anyone may read
    Spoiler
    Show
    Investigating these kinds of affairs is not our specialty. However, for the interest of all parties, Project Earth is willing to take the focal role in this investigations. We can spend + espionage in the matter.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Troll in the Playground

Southern Federation
    Defensive Espionage 8

To Project Earth
    Spoiler
    Show
    How much additional aid do you believe will be necessary to complete the Global Health Programs. We do not have many resources that are not already committted to internal programs, but we may be able to spare some for that.

To the Technorapture
    Spoiler
    Show
    Have you decided if you are willing to continue contracting your construction platforms to us?

12. - Top - End - #282
    Troll in the Playground

Pirate Incident

Cuba and ourselves have been asked to withdraw from the inspection by the North-American Hegemony. Project Earth has agreed to lead the effort - we require an international inspection on the matter, so we ask for nations to contribute to the project in order to uncover the truth.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

Princely Union, Iran to Carthage (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Princely Union delegate shakes his head. "We'll only work with Dravidia as a temporary measure. We will not acknowledge separatists. Merely as long as you bear that in mind."

OOC: Iran can devote 3 MIL and 3 ECO, with a reserve force in case Turkestan tries something funny. The Princely Union can devote 3 MIL and 2 ECO.

Princely Union to Soviet Directorate
    Spoiler
    Show
    "So we thought, the first three times we tried, but any time they believe they are threatened as a whole, they have always united for long enough to drive us out. Our military is among the strongest on the subcontinent, but we are well aware that it is lacking in many areas. Any military assistance you can provide us would be appreciated."

UHI to Soviet Directorate
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Excellent. Then, we are agreed, and look forward to the investment."

Bengal to Soviet Directorate (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Is that so? We accept your offer of trade and military aid, and look forward to any assistance you can offer us."

UHI to the Grim
    Spoiler
    Show
    "We may be able to assist. What matter did you wish to consult us on?"

14. - Top - End - #284
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The Grim
    To UHI
    Spoiler
    Show
    We've beem dredging up some old blueprints for a space program, and would like your advice on the radiation belts and other inner system dangers of space. We would also like to know the effects of extreme accleration on a human body in space.

To New Zeland, The Commonwealth of Australia, Telepath, And Project Earth (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Grim wish to invite you to a meeting concering a project that would be of great intrest to all involved
    Last edited by Grimsage Matt; 2012-04-06 at 09:46 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

UHI to the Grim
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Our...advice? Don't loiter in the Van Allen belts unless you've spent the money for extensive radiation shielding, don't build up too much reciprocal velocity in marked areas of dense traffic or old satellite orbits that haven't been cleaned yet, and don't pile on the delta-v beyond human biological limits: whether on space or on Earth, acceleration is acceleration. Other than that, we're a business. If you want to contract our expertise on some manufacturing issue, we can discuss prices, but we'd need to know more about what you actually want."
    Last edited by Mistral; 2012-04-06 at 10:04 AM.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

To the UHI
    Spoiler
    Show
    We would be intresting in buying any radiation maps, satalite orbital estimates, and locations and expolations of NEO's. We are perparing for a space program, and while it may make a year, we wish to gather some information for estimates. We don't have much to spare, but we approched you due to your long expertise in space.

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #287
    Halfling in the Playground

Imp

To Cuban Theocracy
    Spoiler
    Show

In the Name of Quezalcoatl IV I must inform you that coastal waters of the Holy Land of Tamoanchan will be increasingly patrolled in the near future. You must not interpret this as aggressive behavior, the Holy Ruler of Tamoanchan simply wishes to guarantee the safety of his subjects as long as the piracy problem in your waters remains unsolved. Tamoanchan naval forces are instructed to respect your territories and cooperate with your people in case of a transgression into our waters.

--

18. - Top - End - #288
    Orc in the Playground

Technorapture

To Southern Federation
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have. As long as you can pay, you are free to contract our construction platforms.

To North American Hegemony
    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: Sorry I didn’t see your invitation to the conference until just now. In hope that it isn’t to late:

Technorapture is interested to hear your proposal. Prof. David Morgan will soon arrive at the conference site. Further, are you able/ willing to continue our AI research?

To Union of Orbital Nations [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

Technorapture is willing to head the subcommittee to number 2).

To UHI
    Spoiler
    Show

We are setting up a subcommittee to prepare the asteroid mining enterprise. The attendance of some of your experts would be very welcome.

To Union of Orbital Nations & UHI [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

First meeting of the committee to expand asteroid mining:

Dr. Alex Müller, manufacturing director: “Thank you for your coming. I prepared a short agenda to start the meeting:
    1) First we have to decide what kind of asteroids we wish to mine. I suggest a asteroid with abundand metals but also a ready supply of carbon. These are the elements in greatest demand by manufacturing and therefore the ones promising the largest revenue.
    2) How much resources are the members able to contribute for the search for such an asteroid.

As I said, a very short agenda.“

19. - Top - End - #289
    Troll in the Playground

Project Earth

Southern Federation
    Spoiler
    Show
    You have a very good question, one in fact we are now asking of all of our projects. We will be investing a small amount of resources to discover approximately how much each project needs to finish, in order to best utilize our resources.

Until then, our best estimation is it may take around +++++ resources total, + of which is already been spent. If you invest any amount, we will increase our own contributions to hopefully reaching the programs goals within a year [2 turns].

OOC: That's totally a guess. I actually realizaed I don't have a clue how far I am along most my projects, so I'll be spending a bit to get a better gauge.

Pirate Incident
    Project Earth is in full agreement with the UK's assessment of the situation. We are taking the center role only because it has been requested. However, we lack the ability to do a full investigation by ourselves and we accept the aid [aka espionage] of any sovereign nation who holds concern of this matter.

Grim-PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    Project Earth will send a representative. It should be noted beforehand that all of our resources for now [this turn] are accounted for and any assistance we could potentially bring to this idea of yours will have to come later [the next turn]. We anxiously await to hear what this idea of yours is.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Lunar Empire

To the Union of Orbital Nations & UHI [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    1) We agree with Technorapture's proposal.

2) ++++ is a good round amount. Perhaps those with larger budgets can take a double share in the project.

Last edited by razovor; 2012-04-06 at 12:36 PM.

21. - Top - End - #291

Carthaginian Empire

Princely Union of Gujara-Rajasthan & Iran [PM-Level]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Perfect! Princely Union, are there any of the Indian factions we could help convince to collaborate and (eventually) join you then, or no?

As for the plan, I will be forwarding detailed copies to you before the strikes occur [EOT]. Princely Union can either land their forces by sea on the Arabian Peninsula or join Iran in attacking from that border while Carthage pushes up from our own border.

China, Mongolia, Japan, Princely Union, Commonwealth of Australia, Amurian Technocracy [PM-Level]
    Spoiler
    Show
    It would be helpful if some espionage could help to mask our identities with this plan. If every involved nation could contribute even + ESP, we may have enough to do so. Please let me know.

Arabian Warlords [PM-Level]
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have a plan to confront our enemies. I am sure it will be pleasing to you. If you assist us and we are successful, you will not regret working with Hannibal.
    Total War Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Celestial Empire
    Spoiler
    Show
    MIL:+++++ +++-
    ECO:+++++ +++++ +++++ +++++
    MOR:+++++ ++-
    ESPD:+++++ +++++ +++++ ++
    ESPO:+++++ +++++ +++-
    WO:+++++ +

Gobotopia
    Spoiler
    Show
    ADV:++
    ECO:+++++ +++++ +++++ +++++ +++++ +++-
    ESP:+
    LOY:+++++ +++++ ++
    MAG:+++++ +++++ +++++
    MIL:+++++ +++++ +++++
    REP:+++++ +++++ +
    STA:+++++ +++++ +
    Lost Woods: ++

Greater Egypt
    Spoiler
    Show
    MIL:++
    ESP:++
    ECO:++++
    RES: ++
    MOR:+++++ ++
    WO:+++++
    REP: +++

22. - Top - End - #292
    Orc in the Playground

Technorapture

To Union of Orbital Nations & UHI [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

Just to avoid confusion over the amount invested here. Did the representative from the Lunar Empire mean ++++ econ from each participant or overall for the exploration missions?

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ogre in the Playground

UHI to the Grim
    Spoiler
    Show
    "We may be willing to assist you in this venture. How much were you looking to purchase?"

UHI to Technorapture, UON (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    "We can contribute 4 ECO and 2 RES to investigative teams to assay possible NEOs in easily-adjustable orbits as well."

Princely Union to Iran, Carthage (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    "You can try. We merely believe that it is unlikely they'll accept. Bengal has their own ambitions, and Dravidia much prefers a disunited India to one that may seek to retake the south, whether now or in the future."

China, Mongolia, Japan, Princely Union, Commonwealth of Australia, Amurian Technocracy (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    China offers 3 ESP, while Japan and Mongolia offer 1. The Princely Union cannot contribute.

Arabian Warlords to Carthage (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    "What kind of assistance are you looking for?"

24. - Top - End - #294
    Troll in the Playground

Southern Federation

To Project Earth
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have determined that we have nothing to spare this year. However we will work on getting our neighbors the Andean Union and Brazil to become involved in the Global Health Project. We feel that if we can convince them to help, then next year you will have the backing of the majority of South America which, given that this is a global project, will be more valuable than the aid of any one country.

25. - Top - End - #295

The Commonwealth of Australia

The Grim(PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Alright then Grim Thane, as for the old publications, I do not see much of a problem if you decide to release those. Mask your involvement of their resurfacing though in case the British try to use it against you.

President Oliver listens to the Grim Thanes plan

"Winning the space race to Mars will definitely run in your favor, we can aid you in its construction if you desire. If I may make one request, would it be possible to have at least a single Australian Astronaut join in on your mission to Mars? If it is too much to ask then forget I asked."

President Oliver opened up a file and placed it on a table.

"In any case, its only fair that we show you something we have been planning, we are planning to cross into bio-engineering and, for lack of a better term, mechs, walkers and the like. We feel both fields can offer incredible benefits in both civilian and military fields, but allow me to add that we are not interested in the creation of weapons of biological warfare. At the moment we are only in the theoretical stages, but we have the resources now to commit more towards these."

President Oliver opens another file and stares at it for a moment.

"We believe that unorthodox solutions offer great promise and that many good ideas get turned down by people who always think rationally. I for one like to think out of the box. It is how I got to my position as President, my ways of thinking have not yet steered this country wrong.

Edit:
    China, Mongolia, Japan, Princely Union, Carthaginian Empire, Amurian Technocracy [PM-Level]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "We offer (+) Espionage, it is all we can offer."

New Zeland, The Grim, Telepath, And Project Earth (PM)

Spoiler
    Show
    "We will attend your meeting."
    Last edited by Kiren; 2012-04-06 at 05:37 PM.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

To the Commonwealth of Australia(PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    "We might as well tell you about the meeting we're planing to put together. We're hoping to have a equal partnership with you and TELEPATH on our space program. As for just one Astronaut, we're hoping for several if we can." He's smiling as he pulls out a PDA and places on your desk. "If you look at the projections that were made, the Rocket is capable of reaching Mars and Returning in only 78 days. The reason we've also brought this part up is because we know your people know how to deal with hostile terrian. And what would be a even bigger coup aginst the British then establishing martian colonies?". He then opens a tab on the PDA. "As for the Walkers and Mechs, we'd be happy to help. We currently are investing everything we have in several fields, and would be honored to help with the Mechs. As for the Biological weapons, The Grim find the term vauge. Primarly because as Biological creatures, can we not become weapons by training? And I agree with the rational thinking. Most of the time they just use it as a excuse for things to remain the same. And there was one last thing I wanted to ask while I was here."

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Lunar Empire

To the Union of Orbital Nations & UHI [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I meant ++++ Econ from each participant."
    Last edited by razovor; 2012-04-06 at 06:44 PM.

28. - Top - End - #298

The Commonwealth of Australia

The Grim (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    "That is excellent, and we are glad to be part of your Mars mission and we have no objections to working with Telepath. The 78 day projection is quite satisfactory, if I may make one suggestion. It may be of interest to keep in mind that 78 days of confinement can have unpredictable effects. Coupled with the stress of being the first to go so far from Earth. Sufficient recreation should be provided to avoid in-fighting among the crew. Among our three nations, we will need to work on the problem of outfitting such limited space to be fit for human habitability for a return trip with sufficient time to operate on the planet surface."

President Jack Oliver smirked.

"Should we claim the entire planet just in case the British try to beat us too it, according to them we only need to make a treaty and the whole thing is ours."

"And by Biological warfare we meant the usage of disease and viruses as a weapon. Australia is known for having some of the most dangerous animals, we have been thinking about making some dangerous animals of our own to compliment them. We want invaders to wish they never stepped foot on our continent."

"Not to mention, we have revived the extinct species of Panda bear, I suppose they would be more then willing for let us create some off-shoot species. However, we need to brainstorm ways of preventing ecological disaster from the creation of new species.

Last edited by Kiren; 2012-04-07 at 09:05 AM.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

To Kerin(PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    "As for the Recration, you are correct. We will of course have a extensive digital library avilable, but we welcome all ideas. As for the Limted space, we're thinking a complete water/Air recycle system using plant and machines. It works underground, why not the Rocket? As for the biological warefare, we agree to your approch. We've been doing some things with parhannas and sharks, but... And if you want a control mechanisim, we have some linked suidice genes. We reguarly intall them in our self replicating Bioware, incase they spread out of control."

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #300
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

cobra
    morale:7

open announcement to the world

after seeing all the recent slandering of the NRE for their supposed involvement in the lunar bombings we have decided to step up and take responsibility. while the nuke did indeed pass through NRE land it passed through under our guard. the NRE had no prior knowledge of this incident. however we assure you we did not mean for it to be put to use. we were only securing it from potential terrorists. we vow to work with the lunar empire and repay our debts

to lunar empire and carthage[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    our troops shall be moving into NRE land over the next few months. once they are setteled in i will be ready to strike the empire from within

to gaul[pm]
    Spoiler
    Show
    do not get any ideas. talk to carthage. they will explain the situation to you