1. Spam. For the purposes of RB, one word posts are generally considered spam. Likewise, posts that are nothing but *actions like this* are also be considered spam. Remember that the quality of the post's content is much better than the speed of your response.
2. This isn't the Play by Post or Town forum, nor is it the Silly Message Board Games or Structured Games forum. Please avoid continuous roleplay or mock battles and fights such as the "competition for control of the universe".
3. If it's already a thread, don't bring it to RB. RB has such a huge range of subject matter even restricted to the little snippets that probably don't warrant their own thread, it doesn't need legitimate thread topics cluttering it up as well. The exception to this is to bring something that is off-topic from one thread, but on-topic for RB and the subject doesn't warrant a thread of its own.
4. Don't advertise other threads in RB. Just because these new threads move at speeds more appropriate to a message board than an IM session doesn't mean you need to come over to RB and brow beat people into posting in your latest brainchild.
5. Please don't post single line posts alerting us to your current status -- as in "I'm back." This is Random Banter, not "How to stalk Random GitP forum members."
6. Don't poke, kick or bump the thread. It will move at whatever pace it wants to. Also, please refrain from Captain Obvious comments akin to "My, the thread is fast today."
7. Random Banter can only be as good, or as entertaining, as you make it. Demands to be entertained will fall on deaf ears unless you can add something more meaningful to the conversation.
8. As this is a public forum, where the current topic is nicely recorded for you, and not a conversation where you could have missed the beginning, please refrain from asking something to the effect of "What's the topic?". Please take the time to read up a bit first.
9. Thread Creator must include the words "Random" and "Banter" as well as the thread #. Try to be concise as well.
10. Every post should contain two visible, legible complete sentences, Subject and Predicate. C'mon, make your old English teachers proud.
11. Remember, Random Banter is not your IM client. If you want to have a back and forth discussion with just one person, look in their contact information for IM details.
12. Whenever a new thread is created, all "first post", "first page", and all posts of that nature will be deleted by the administrators. Please avoid doing this, as it is frustrating for them to deal with one-lined posts like this.
13. Double-posting is not your friend. We have edit buttons for a reason.
SpoilerAmotis' Random Banter #1
Dhavaer's Random Banter #2
PhoeKun's Random Banter #3
Rei Jin's Random Banter #4
Toxic Avenger's Random Banter #5
Jibar's Random Banter #6
Ego Slayer's Surrogate Random Banter #7
Sneak's Random Barroom Brawl #8
Sophistemon's Solemnly Random Banter #9
Vaynor's Very Random Banter #10
Bookman's Blathering Random Banter #11
Gralamin's Glorious Random Banter #12
Rilik's Resplendently Random Raillery #13
Gezina's Growling Grazing Random Banter #14
The Zerglings Utterly And Geeky Random Banter #15
jaqueses Truthfully Randomly Fireside Banter # 16
Jack Squat’s Jubilantly Quixotic Random Banter #17
Cardel's Banter of Cookie Jubilation #18
Archonic's Chaotically Random Banter of Rods #19
The Rod's Inanimate Temple of RANDOM banter #20
Lucky’s Loquaciously Loud-Mouthed Random Banter#21
Deckmaster's Divinely Delightful Random Banter #22
Saithis' Soliloquy of Random Banter #23
Loveable Lianae's Ludicrous Lampooning Lottery #24
NEO|Phyte's Neolithic Nest of Weasel Banter #25
Target's Random Banter of "non-violence" #26
Tarnag40k's Random banter of "grammar errors" #27
Kyrian's Random Banter of ADHDness #28
El Jaspero's Random Drunken Ramblings #29
Boss Smiley's Eloquently Eggy Banter #30
Lykan's Looney Explosionarama & Random Banter #31
Iames's Iambic Yarn of Yammering #32
Dispozition's Deviously Distressed Banter #33
CP's Copiously Combusting Banter of Carnage #34
Alarra's Altar of Random Banter #35
Eloquent Rune's Electrifying Rambling Banter #36
E_P's Very Own Quite Popular Random Banter #37
Hydrogelic's Foolish Mortal Random Banter #38
Ink's Smudgy Splotchy Random Banter #39
Azrael's Big Black Book of Banter #40
The Logic Vampire's Rational Random Banter #41
Shiny's Shimmering Space-hitchin Random Banter #42
ZombieRockStar's Random Banter #43
Nostrabel's Realm of Cookies and Random Banter #44
Charity's Cheery Chatter Circle #45
Samiam's Spontaneous Scintillating Soliloquy #46
LLama's Masked Mysterious Random Banter #47
Ravishing Rydia's Recumbentibus ^_^ Random Banter #48
Penguinizers Perilous Random Banter #49
Death's delightfully morbid surrogate random banter #50
Wayril's wonderfully weird surrogate random banter #51
Rawhide's Deck of Random Banter (52 Cards)
Korith's Sorrogate Random Banter of Zombie Killing #53
Surrogate thread of random Bor-dom #54
Rex Idiotarum's Painfully Pogoing Thread #55
The Wrath of KHAAAAAANtalas’s William Shatner Flavored Random Banter # 56 (Surrogate)
EmeraldRose's Random Banter of Lashing Wit #57
Captain van der Decken's Surrogate Ship of Random Loot (Banter) #58
SDF's Neverending I-Don't-Have-an-OotS-Avatar-Yet Story Banter #59
Mauril's Surrogate Dwelf Banter of Fantasy Race Confusion 60th Edition
Rockphed's Dice Rolling Toga Party of 61 Drunken CIA Analysts
var Lord_Magtok = Random(Banter*62) + Surrogate
Jibar's Retro Random Banter #63
Malina's Random Spanish Banter #64 of morphical annoyance
Mr. E's Random Banter #65 of Cane Toting and Hat Tipping
Ego Slayer's Hellishly Random Banter #66.6
Purple Gelatinous Cube o' Doom's bowl of bantery j-e-ll-o randomness #67
Zephra's Random Banter of Ghostly Wailings, and Howling Fun#68
Cobra Ikari's Random Banter #69 of Rampant Hugging, Guttermindedness, and ;-) Kinky.
Scorpina's Random Banter #70
Raistlin1040's Super Special Awesome Random Banter #71(Now with 20% more tacos)
Uberblah's Random Banter #72 Of Caffeine And Sleep Deprivation Induced Randomness
Lucky’s Random Banter #73
Castaras's Random Banter #74
D'anna Biers RB #75
Zeb The Troll's RB#76
Egdpollard's RB #77
Gezina's and Calamity's Random banter #78 of double entendre and doom
Random Banter #79 In Loving Memory of Hexa_Regina
Zeratul's random banter #80 of throwing puppies off bridges
Vespe's Random Banter #81 of singing dolphins and mostly harmless planets.
CSK's Giant in the Playground Forums Addicted Anonymous, Random Banter #82
Iames's Ramblingly Erratic Belldandy-Charged Random Banter #83
Serpentine's Scintillating Sensually and Sinuously Seductive Stochastic Satire #84
Radikalskippy's Random Banter #85 of lost ideas and where to find them...
Moon Called's Random Banter #86 of Sexy Anime Boys and Fangirl Squeals
Lilly's Lovely Random Banter #87
FdL's Fuzzbox-Fueled Random Banter #88
SweetRein's Sugary Restrained Random Banter #89
Midnight's Mutant Motorcycle Madness Random Banter #90
Em's Extremely Extraordinarily Epic Random Banter #91
Dragonrider's Random Banter in Conjunction with the Weighted Cube #92
Bushranger's Bodaciously Buffed Random Banter-y Rooster #93
Haruki's Historically Hilarious Honey-covered Random Banter #94
North's Maple Syrup Flavored Non-Alliterative Random Banter #95 Eh?
Wadledo's Weirdly Warbling Watercress Watching Washing Machine Only Random Banter #96
SMEE's Random Banter #97 of gender bending and closet bursting
Raiser's Rambunctiously Rambling Random Banter #98
Dr. Bath's Random Banter, dripping with daring deeds of dastardly deipnosophists #99
VOTE, the Democracy Demon's Devilishly Devious and Decidedly Diabolical Desultory Derision (Random Banter) #100
Jack Squat's Justlessly Juxtaposed Random Banter #101
Dallas-Dakota's Dundering Dandelion's Devilish Damsel's Distress Random Banter #102
Destro Yersul's Dangerously Distracting and Doubtlessly Disturbing Random Banter #103
Aziraphiles Actually Alliterative and Awesomely Affluent Random Banter #104
Cristo's Consistently Confusing and Constantly Casual Random Banter #105
Dish's Delightfully Deranged and Deliciously Deliquent Random Banter # 106
Slayer's Seemingly Sweet and Socially Silly Random Banter # 107
Zero's ambrosial and aberrantly adventitious, abstemiously erudite Random Banter #108
Coplantor's Completely Creative Cautious and Contemplative Random Banter #109
Rutskarn's Roly-Poly Rebellious and Rejected Random Banter #110
TwoBitWriter's Tubular Tracts of Thought-Talking Random Banter #111
Phase's Phully Phormed, Phalangeal, and Phantasmagorical Random Banter #112
Wolfbane's Wonderfully Wacky and Wildly Wandom Random Banter #113
The Kiwi's Kinkily Knotted and Kookily Kickass Random Banter #114
Jude's Judgmental Jugular Jab and Jibber Jabbery Random Banter #115
The Throne of Thufir's Thoroughly Theoretical and Therapeutic Random Banter #116
Random Banter #117
Dragonprime's Dynamically Dangerous Dextrous and Destructive Random Banter #118
Farmer Felix's Fantastic FRandom FBanter #119 (may contain traces of fnuts)
Groundhog's Random Banter of Weather Prediction and Anti-Gopherness (part one)
Groundhog's Random Banter of Weather Prediction and Anti-Gopherness (part two)
Mrmud's Mixed-Up and Minimally Mechanized Random Banter #121
Dogmantra's Dastardly, Despotic and Dangerous Random Banter #122
Alteran's Amazingly Anachronistic, Altruistic, and Antagonistic Random Banter #123
Admiral Euphoria's Random Banter Thread of Delusional Grandeur #124
Fred's Flying Fishy, Fighting, Fiery, Fantastic Face Off Random Banter #125
Cyrano’s Non-Alliterative Inaugurational Random Banter #126 To Usher In The Future
Thanatos's Tharmturges Present: Tropical, Tipsy, and Typically Random Banter #127
loopy's Legendary and Long-Awaited Lollipop Fuelled Random Banter #128
Shadow's Shady Shop of Sharks, Shingles, Shammies, Shiny and Random Banter #129
KataraAltinaII's Premature Not So Short & To-The-Point Random Banter #130
Supagoof's Supa-Sensational Silly Symphonies Set Sizzingly On Fire Random Banter #131
Pyrian's Pyrotechnic Pyre of Pyrrhic Pyros with Pyrotic Pythics Random Banter #132!
Perenelle's Pleasantly Playful and Passionately Peculiar Random Banter #133
Rpgsr4me's Ravenous, Roaring, Raging Rampage of Random Banter #134
We didn't have I-based title yet, right?