New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by dresdor View Post
    So just make a filler comic where we're running for our lives and run into the elite corps

make bullets fly.
    Remember, the plan is for the Elite Corps to wait until you pass them, then come out of the tunnel behind you, then the Dumbo Guns (if you're wondering why they call them that, look at the shape of the side-sheilds) open fire and your stuck between a squad of elite infantry, and a pair of heavy machine guns. Oh yeah, and did I mention those bullets whizzing around won't hurt the Spooks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

2. - Top - End - #452
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

the real question is get captured (again) or risk death trying to do something risky.

Decisions decisions...

3. - Top - End - #453
    Banned

Well I'm not getting captured again!

4. - Top - End - #454
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

@Lemming: It was me who was gonna make a comic about Tjal, but I can't make a comic before later today and decided to remake the character I was using, odds are that if I ever gets to it then it'll take a while.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Bugbear in the Playground

I wonder if Skimmer and Falgorn could somehow break from the chains and surprise dumbo gunners in the last minute from behind, thus save the day.......

BRC? What kind of chains these exactly are?
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #456
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by -skimmer- View Post
    What kind of chains these exactly are?
    I would think that they are...the kind that...you know...binds stuff together, sort of..you know, the one made up of these metal circle things...
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XX: Because WAAAAGH isnt good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by The Randomizer View Post
    I would think that they are...the kind that...you know...binds stuff together, sort of..you know, the one made up of these metal circle things...
    But made of what? And do they have magic abilities to avoid breaking, I'm pretty sure that's what she meant.

By the way; Xartyve, do you have a plan for how Xartyve2 and Damien found that spell (D-jump)? if not, then I've got an idea.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

8. - Top - End - #458
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    But made of what?
    Fel-steel? Maybe everything's not as complex as you are lead to believe it is
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

9. - Top - End - #459

Quote Originally Posted by The Randomizer View Post
    Fel-steel? Maybe everything's not as complex as you are lead to believe it is

I'm in one cell with so-called ultimate ninja with powers of gods and full control over portals, it's only logical to ask how they keep him bounded
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #460
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanie Lirle View Post
    Suppose I'll try to salvage the hard drive later.
    Done annnnd.. done.

Got all of my files back now, was worried for a bit there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Sorry <.<
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireRot View Post
    Reminds me of Ninja Cho's scientist guy.. Rixy, if I remember his name right.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Ettin in the Playground

Done annnnd.. done.

Got all of my files back now, was worried for a bit there.
    Yay!

I'm still waiting on getting Washu fixed, but as luck would have it the only other computer in the household that I could check her harddrive with and backup my files through had a massive harddrive failure in the same week.

Fortunately Bio is more than capable of taking up the artistic slack.

12. - Top - End - #462
    Orc in the Playground

Reminds me of Ninja Cho's scientist guy.. Rixy, if I remember his name right.
    That is because all scientists look the same. I gave him a beholder eye and a scorpion tail to make him unique. And to show how craaazy he is. Craaaazy I tell you!

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Caesar, Shakespeare
    Cowards die many times before their deaths;
    The valiant never taste of death but once.
    Of all the wonders that I yet have heard,
    It seems to me most strange that men should fear,
    Seeing that death, a necessary end,
    Will come when it will come.
    Nexus characters

13. - Top - End - #463
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Gremlin View Post
    Actually currently Yeril and I are planning a subplot involving the amulet. I also PM'ed KP, but he apparently doesn't check his mail.
    I know you want it to be a surprise but I was wondering if you could tell me.

1. Because chriky is part dragon so the amulet might affect him.
    2. If it involves nilmerg, Chirky may know about it, as the two of them have become good friends by FI.

Don't worrry if you do wan't it to stay a secret but I just thought it might affect me.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    *vows never to be a jerk again*
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #464
    Ogre in the Playground

That is because all scientists look the same. I gave him a beholder eye and a scorpion tail to make him unique. And to show how craaazy he is. Craaaazy I tell you!
    Speaking of crazy, I've been looking for something to kill what little free time I have anyways. So I've been working through character concepts for Tjh. Which wasn't too easy seeing as both team good and team evil are way overcrowded. (I suppose it's popularity is due to the fact that people can work on it >now< rather then having to wait 5 days for approval to make an FFF comic. *shrugs*)

So I figured I'd make a neutral character, still working out all the little details like who it actually is. But whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gremlin
    Actually currently Yeril and I are planning a subplot involving the amulet.
    I warn you, I still feel highly defensive of my precious blue key.
    Last edited by Tiffanie Lirle; 2009-05-03 at 07:46 AM.

15. - Top - End - #465
    Ettin in the Playground

You guys are going to have a lot of surprises when you actually get into the Talisman's vault. I've had that environ planned out for ages.

16. - Top - End - #466
    Ogre in the Playground

And to show how craaazy he is. Craaaazy I tell you!
    That'd be unique enough. Rixy is "Differently Sane", see. Not crazy at all, no-siree-bob.
    (I suppose it's popularity is due to the fact that people can work on it >now< rather then having to wait 5 days for approval to make an FFF comic. *shrugs*)
    It's 'cause it's almost over, and we want to do it right, for once. FI's probably going to be much less restrictive. Probably.

Speakin' of, NC's probably going to have his arc finished up by this time tomorrow.
    Last edited by Ninja Chocobo; 2009-05-03 at 09:05 AM.
    I am the golden shadow. I am the Ninja Chocobo
    My other avatars.
    The rest of my signature.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #467
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Chocobo View Post
    That'd be unique enough. Rixy is "Differently Sane", see. Not crazy at all, no-siree-bob.

It's 'cause it's almost over, and we want to do it right, for once. FI's probably going to be much less restrictive. Probably.
    Future Imperfect is going to be a lot less linear. Instead of just following the Main Character to the next Plot Coupon, I think we should have a section of "Current Events", and the characters will each decide what to do.

18. - Top - End - #468
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chriky View Post
    I know you want it to be a surprise but I was wondering if you could tell me.

1. Because chriky is part dragon so the amulet might affect him.
    2. If it involves nilmerg, Chriky may know about it, as the two of them have become good friends by FI.

Don't worrry if you do wan't it to stay a secret but I just thought it might affect me.
    Well, it doesn't involve Nilmerg, but one of my other characters. And I can PM you about it, but this subplot is pretty separate from the main plot. As in, those who enter the subplot probably won't visit the Resistance that often. As such, your character probably wouldn't be suited to this subplot. I mean, he's one of the top-ranked characters. However, I'll PM you with an idea.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

I'm in one cell with so-called ultimate ninja with powers of gods and full control over portals, it's only logical to ask how they keep him bounded
    That may be true, but the Machinists don't know that about him. If they did, they would probably have just killed him immedietally. as it is, they'll rely on the fact that his movements are fairly restricted by the steel cage to prevent escape, though if he's good enough he could make an escape-artists check.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

20. - Top - End - #470
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    Future Imperfect is going to be a lot less linear. Instead of just following the Main Character to the next Plot Coupon, I think we should have a section of "Current Events", and the characters will each decide what to do.
    Reminds me, would it make sense if the spy department (or what their current codename is) is also spying on the rest of the resistance? They won't use the information (or will they) but you can't expect a bunch of mysteriously cloaked assassins and spies not to try figuring out who they work for Not all of them will know of course (with that much paranoia why would they trust the murderers and rogues they are)
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

21. - Top - End - #471
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Gremlin View Post
    Well, it doesn't involve Nilmerg, but one of my other characters. And I can PM you about it, but this subplot is pretty separate from the main plot. As in, those who enter the subplot probably won't visit the Resistance that often. As such, your character probably wouldn't be suited to this subplot. I mean, he's one of the top-ranked characters. However, I'll PM you with an idea.
    How separated ? Enough that it could exist without the UNA & co, and could very well be a stand alone plot ?

22. - Top - End - #472
    Barbarian in the Playground

This is a good idea, in my opinion, but what process would we go through to decide what should get put on the Current Events section? Would someone just submit something, like "Ins is giving a speech in two days", and we would all decide on it?
    Spoiler
    Show

ABR signature by Darklord Bright.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Ettin in the Playground

Wow, they're really racing away from those troops!

24. - Top - End - #474
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

@Xartyve2: Is there anything the caster need when casting D-jump (high amount of energy, strong acid, components, etc.) if then it could lead to subplots about acquiring that (the caster might bring it with them but you'll never know, components would need to be replaceable (as in using different stuff, because I don't think there's that many worlds have same ecosystem and the like))
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

25. - Top - End - #475

I have half-made response for latest TJH comic. So please, if I may ask:
    Don't touch dumbo guns

Thank you
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #476

HalfOrcPirate

I have half-made response for latest TJH comic. So please, if I may ask:
    Don't touch dumbo guns

Thank you
    I assume we ((OR just you.)) escape, or something?
    Dr, Bath's Dolly!

27. - Top - End - #477
    Banned

By the way; Xartyve, do you have a plan for how Xartyve2 and Damien found that spell (D-jump)? if not, then I've got an idea.
    Anope. They just found it.

@Xartyve2: Is there anything the caster need when casting D-jump (high amount of energy, strong acid, components, etc.) if then it could lead to subplots about acquiring that (the caster might bring it with them but you'll never know, components would need to be replaceable (as in using different stuff, because I don't think there's that many worlds have same ecosystem and the like))
    Nope, but it takes 3 minutes to cast.

28. - Top - End - #478
    Orc in the Playground

*touch*

*touch*

*waits for skimmer to kill everyone in a rage*

29. - Top - End - #479
    Banned

How separated ? Enough that it could exist without the UNA & co, and could very well be a stand alone plot ?
    No, it is closely related. I misspoke.
    I'll PM you, but suffice to say that most of the Resistance is largely unaware of the fact that the Talisman is still being looked for with earnest. Nilmerg is unaware, as well. The Resistance is mostly uninvolved, as is the UNA.

30. - Top - End - #480
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dresdor View Post
    *touch*

*touch*

*waits for skimmer to kill everyone in a rage*
    Randoooommm...

But nah... there's no way we're getting captured. I mean they're only foot soldiers. One Explosion Array could cut a path for us.