New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VI - We've Finally Stooped to Shipping Ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    Okay, I'm back! And here's the story:

Okay, so at the improv class, the one where I was getting sexually harassed, a few weeks ago, I got my revenge. CoffeeIncluded Style....

When I went up for a skit that day I was thinking of a way to get my revenge on the boys who wouldn't leave me alone (They kept making sexual comments that culminated in a several propositions for me to perform oral sex on them a few days before this) I remembered that I had a chocolate Tootsie pop in my bag...

I stood up, in front of the entire class, and unwrapped the lollipop, then began licking it in the most suggestive manner possible. There I was with that chocolate Tootsie roll lollipop. Licking it, sucking it, making little happy noises, the works.

So, every guy in the room was staring at me and the lollipop in shock and wishful thinking and the teacher was about to drag me to the dean's office...

When I chomped down. HARD. The lollipop cracked in half, and in full view of the class, I started biting and crunching the lollipop with my mouth wide open so everyone could see the lollipop get pulverized in my back molars as I scraped out the Tootsie roll center with my teeth. Then I gnawed on the stick.

Imagine the guys' expressions!

And nice work, Water-Smurf!
    You are cruelly hilarious. Way to go!

2. - Top - End - #452
    Barbarian in the Playground

Coffee, you have earned a free internet for your epic actions at that improv class.

3. - Top - End - #453

Quote Originally Posted by Sereg View Post
    True. Of course it was sort of me earlier and I didn't find it too bad.
    But you did it all yourself!
    Pseudo-Luigi of the Solt Lorkyurg Fanclub.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Sgeo View Post
    So Vaarsuvius is an Epic Whatsit now. "Whatsit". I think I like that term.

4. - Top - End - #454
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Stoopidtallkid
    Are you saying you wouldn't want to be in the middle of 2 Vs?
    ...Good point. Who wants to do this?
    I would, but i was the one to suggest it in the first place.

Plus there's the whole 'no free time' thing I've got going.
    [/sarcasm]
    FAQ is not RAW!
    Avatar by the incredible CrimsonAngel.
    Saph:It's surprising how many problems can be solved by one druid spell combined with enough aggression.
    I play primarily 3.5 D&D. Most of my advice will be based off of this. If my advice doesn't apply, specify a version in your post.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    {Scrubbed}
    Heh, Thanks Like the story! But Seriosly Im only 14 How Perverted do you think I am! Ill try to keep my Virginity until im at least 18.

Now excuse me while I drink one of your "Totaly Non spiked Drinks".....Wow
    Last edited by Roland St. Jude; 2010-01-19 at 12:56 AM.

6. - Top - End - #456
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

Sheriff of Moddingham: Shipping stories about minors? I'm not going to close this thread without checking with my fellow staff, but for a group on notice, you folks are unapologetically and repeatedly over the line. Seriously, if you want to continue crack pairings, keep it to fictional characters and board-appropriate.
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex

7. - Top - End - #457
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf
    psychoanalysis
    I do it to myself all the time. I have a massive list of character flaws and things so I'm never bothered when someone insults me

You could do it for my drawings if you don't want to help me confirm the bigger problems on the list...

Also, request for help: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7721369

I draw pictures:

(haven't been updated in a while and you can read the comic here)

8. - Top - End - #458
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Roland St. Jude View Post
    Sheriff of Moddingham: Shipping stories about minors? I'm not going to close this thread without checking with my fellow staff, but for a group on notice, you folks are unapologetically and repeatedly over the line. Seriously, if you want to continue crack pairings, keep it to fictional characters and board-appropriate.
    Well folks, you heard the man. Looks like we really can't stoop to shipping ourselves.

...We're on notice?

9. - Top - End - #459
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Roland St. Jude View Post
    As much as I enjoy perusing this thread from time to time, I must acknowledge a "pwn" when I see one.
    Kaalia Verk avatar by Rauthiss.

10. - Top - End - #460
    Ettin in the Playground

Just as a reference, the FF group. Put stuff there, not here, and remember it if this thread is closed. Let's back off a bit, people. I like this too much to risk it, and I'd think you'd all feel the same.
    [/sarcasm]
    FAQ is not RAW!
    Avatar by the incredible CrimsonAngel.
    Saph:It's surprising how many problems can be solved by one druid spell combined with enough aggression.
    I play primarily 3.5 D&D. Most of my advice will be based off of this. If my advice doesn't apply, specify a version in your post.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Stryke View Post
    Well folks, you heard the man. Looks like we really can't stoop to shipping ourselves.
    There IS a shipping thread in the Arts and Crafts forum, where board members ship themselves and others with other board members.

I think just so long as we DON'T ship minors...but then again, I'm not sure how that Shipping Thread works.

12. - Top - End - #462
    Troll in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Gene Ray View Post
    There IS a shipping thread in the Arts and Crafts forum, where board members ship themselves and others with other board members.

I think just so long as we DON'T ship minors...but then again, I'm not sure how that Shipping Thread works.
    No, we were told not to ship real people, which board members qualify. And if we make fictional characters based heavily on ourselves, we may be pushing things during a time we really shouldn't.

13. - Top - End - #463
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MReav View Post
    No, we were told not to ship real people, which board members qualify. And if we make fictional characters based heavily on ourselves, we may be pushing things during a time we really shouldn't.
    Well, that kills that idea for good, then.

14. - Top - End - #464
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

Sheriff of Moddingham: Indeed. This is not the shipping thread, we have one of those already. If you want this one to be merged with that, continue using real people. If you want it to be locked, continue shipping minors.

I'm not so sure that this particular thread was on notice, but as a community, the shipping/fanservice/crackpairings posters are increasingly pushing the envelope into areas not appropriate for this forum. Or, alternatively, these problems (of venturing into inappropriate territory) have existed all along and have been underreported due to a sort of tacit agreement among posters.

Regardless, as a community, these sex-oriented threads need to exercise some self-restraint if they want to remain safely within the Forum Rules.
    Last edited by Roland St. Jude; 2010-01-20 at 04:04 PM.
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex

15. - Top - End - #465
    Dwarf in the Playground

RangerGuy

Good God. I'm gone for two days, and you people have already put up 12+ pages since I left, and we've gotten a notice. There's a lot to catch up with here.

@Sereg: I loved your latest chapters of Allegiance and your most recent fics. Can't wait to see more.

@Water-Smurf: Considering the amount of thought you've already put into their dynamic, it'll take me a bit before I can puzzle out a worthy response to your request for helping flesh out Yutrin/Mijung. Also, while I haven't read all of it, I have enjoyed what I've read of Dumped on the Rooster so far.

@CapedLuigiYoshi: Nice to see you're continuing your Lien/Lien story. Can't wait to see more.

@CoffeeIncluded: Your pictures were adorable.

@Meg and Saeyan: Adorable pictures.

@ShinyDelusion: I've loved the first chapter of "When in Rome", and can't wait for more of it and your Hinjo/Tsukiko piece.

I thought I'd get the next chapter of Orphans out today, but I've been waylaid by several things. So, hopefully, it'll actually be ready by the end of the week.
    Assistant Executioneer of the Fanclub

Grunt Spearman of the Fanclub

16. - Top - End - #466
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, the more you know.

Would have been nice if someone had mentioned this beforehand, but in retrospect I should have taken a step back and though about what I was doing. Sorry.
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-01-19 at 02:06 AM.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

17. - Top - End - #467
    Banned

frown Re: Crack Pairings VI - We've Finally Stooped to Shipping Ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    Well, the more you know.

Would have been nice if someone had mentioned this beforehand, but in retrospect I should have taken a step back and though about what I was doing. Sorry.
    Sorry this is all my fualt, sorry....Its not your fualt Zanil, I riased My hand Remember?

18. - Top - End - #468

Griffon

I believe that Roland's view on this should be made known in the OP and the tables should be adjusted accordingly. I don't want the thread to be locked for something that can be fixed.

19. - Top - End - #469

Without a doubt. We've had too many close calls already (i.e., more than one.)

...And I'd just finished my fic, to. Oh well, if anyone still wants it, I can e-mail it to you.

20. - Top - End - #470
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Oooohaloophole View Post
    Sorry this is all my fualt, sorry....Its not your fualt Zanil, I riased My hand Remember?
    Not, it's not your fault exclusively. We should have thought a little more about this. Okay, you heard the Man - adversus solem ne loquitor. There should be plenty material with fictional characters to keep us occupied.

(*damn* - and I was just planning a Mr. Scruffy/Coffee special. )

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

21. - Top - End - #471

Sorry about that, Sheriff. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we're sorry.

Now, to get away from the self-loathing and blame game, I think we're the only group that would, after being told we wouldn't like what we heard, would continue to ask, nay, beg to be psychoanalyzed by someone we've never met and only know through the internet.
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

22. - Top - End - #472
    Colossus in the Playground

*Gulp*

...Okay...Sorry.

We didn't know.....

Please don't close the thread.

23. - Top - End - #473

I didn't know we're on notice...

*awkwardly shifts* *laughs nervously* Sorry, Roland...

And I've noticed that a lot more posts have been being scrubbed here as of late. I think that we ought to back off a little. We don't want to lose the thread.

Oh, and in retrospect, I should have recognized that the people I was talking to are intellectuals and like bouncing around ideas about psychology, but I never meant to offer psychoanalysis. You don't want it, and I don't feel right giving it.

Spoiler
    Show

The April Squickies Award for Best Crack Pairing Story

Thank you so much to Kaytara for the avatar! It's of Redcloak's and Vaarsuvius's love child.

24. - Top - End - #474
    Banned

frown Re: Crack Pairings VI - We've Finally Stooped to Shipping Ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
    I didn't know we're on notice...

*awkwardly shifts* *laughs nervously* Sorry, Roland...

And I've noticed that a lot more posts have been being scrubbed here as of late. I think that we ought to back off a little. We don't want to lose the thread.

Oh, and in retrospect, I should have recognized that the people I was talking to are intellectuals and like bouncing around ideas about psychology, but I never meant to offer psychoanalysis. You don't want it, and I don't feel right giving it.
    Huh, what are you talking about? So is anybody angry at me for this? Cause I realy like this thread as well and I would feel very bad if it got closed down....

25. - Top - End - #475
    Dwarf in the Playground

You, as a minor of the thread, should tell us immediately if we're posting anything you're not all too comfortable with.

In the meantime...

...? --> http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138963 - I really want to get on with it, but to do that I need to find some way to fix whatever it is that's bugging me...

I draw pictures:

26. - Top - End - #476
    Orc in the Playground

Good morning! Here's the list of shippable ficcers--*sees Roland's posts* or not... Sorry.

I don't know whether to laugh at the prospect of being the Crack Pairing Author bicycle, or to be absolutely horrified at the prospect of being the Crack Pairing Author bicycle.

*Looks at avatar* Then again, I probably had it coming.
    Yeah, it's probably a matter of association, but now it's come to an end anyway.

Can't wait for that Orphans update, Nathander, and thanks for the compliment!

Good luck with your picture, Saeyan. Wish I could help, but I'm no artist.

And now it's off to school for me!
    That's what she said.
    Susan Sto Helit avatar by Felyndiira.

27. - Top - End - #477
    Banned

...DOH! *Facepaw*

And here i was looking forward to seeing what people would do with me.

Ah well...

So...Anyone got anything coming up?

28. - Top - End - #478
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well, might as well post what I'm working on. May be able to turn it into a pairing picture someday.

She'll be blowing your beloved ABD up shortly though...
    Last edited by Saeyan; 2010-01-19 at 09:23 AM.

I draw pictures:

29. - Top - End - #479
    Banned

NOOOOO! *Attacks V*

Stupid elf!

Die elves die die die!

Hmm...I have an idea...

30. - Top - End - #480

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Fiddler View Post
    Sorry about that, Sheriff. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we're sorry.
    Yes we are, but I notice that Table 3 of Plot devices still has:
    15. with the author
    16. with another crack pairer

I suggest that they get changed to MReav's suggestion of :Narrated by someone

and...I don't know...maybe: in a musical

Quote Originally Posted by Closak
    So...Anyone got anything coming up?
    I promised to do my random roll of "Gender-switched Heironnymus Grubbwiggler x The Eye of Fear and Flame because if they don't they'll die/get unmade" but it isn't finished and I'm reluctant to be the first to start the crack again.

@Saeyan Sorry , I too am useless with art.

@ShinyDelusion Do you have any idea how wierd it is to be reminded that I live so far away from the rest of you? I mean I'm stuck at GMT +2. It's 16:40 here.