New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP: FiM] Bridle Shores High: The Haystack Club in Character Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    Snow Flake turned, his mane shifting slightly.
    Minstrone?
    Colt's Bathroom
    "No, I'm the new janitor."
    He moved closer.
    "Of course it's me, hun."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP: FiM] Bridle Shores High: The Haystack Club in Character Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Colt's Bathroom
    "No, I'm the new janitor."
    He moved closer.
    "Of course it's me, hun."
    Snow Flake blushes.
    It's weird seeing you in person like this.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

3. - Top - End - #33

Snow Flake blushes.
    It's weird seeing you in person like this.
    Colt's Bathroom
    Minstrone blushes and looks away.
    "Yeah..
    He paws the ground.
    "So...what should we do now? Go check out our classes?"
    Which are hopefully filled with classes together for some strange unfathomable reason.
    Busy with Life

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Around 8:00
    In any case, the two earth ponies headed into Biology class. "Good morning, Miss Anasi! Sorry we're late. What are we studying today?"
    Today, we are studying the intelligence of animals.

"Well, I'll find out when it happens." And so the class went on. Surprisingly, Night Jewel was relatively well-behaved both for herself and for this class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Hey Foxglove! What is today's lesson? An-i-mal Intelligence. Animals are intelligence? Can they do Math homework?" spouts the purple earth filly.

When Purple gets to her desk, she meets a squirrel and a pile of nuts and seeds. She brohoofs the squirrel who scurries away with a bottle of juice from her saddlebags. "Thanks Peewee."

Peewee always seemed to know if Purple was attending biology class that day or not. He always waited for her to arrive for the juice and nut trade. Purple even got him to toss the used bottle in the recycling after a week. They had somewhat of an understanding.
    The amount of times you have been absent from this class Purple pepper is criminal. Anasi says simply. Do your homework for you they cannot. I suggest you do it yourrself unless you want your brain to rot. she says, sitting down at her desk in front of the HOLY!*@*#!@ WAY TOO BIG Anaconda's cage. As usual, her favorite snake, Lilith is draped around her. Lilith is an Albino anaconda, likely the daughter of the one in the cage. Anasi did actually like Purple Pepper, it was just that she got kind of irritated by her lack of responsibility. If Purple would actually attend Biology when she was supposed to, she'd probably be one of Anasi's favorite students.

Everypony, take a seat. Foxglove, in an hour, after my class we can meet.

5. - Top - End - #35

Colt's Bathroom
    Minstrone blushes and looks away.
    "Yeah..
    He paws the ground.
    "So...what should we do now? Go check out our classes?"
    Which are hopefully filled with classes together for some strange unfathomable reason.
    Y-Yeah... That sounds good.
    He replies, avoiding eye contact.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #36

Y-Yeah... That sounds good.
    He replies, avoiding eye contact.
    Colt's Room -> Biology
    8:00 a.m.
    Minstrone nods and walks to his first class, BIOLOGY.
    He walks towards Anasi.
    "I'm Minstrone, I just moved here."
    Busy with Life

7. - Top - End - #37

Colt's Room -> Biology
    He walks towards Anasi.
    Snow Flake follows silently.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #38
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post

The amount of times you have been absent from this class Purple pepper is criminal. Anasi says simply. Do your homework for you they cannot. I suggest you do it yourrself unless you want your brain to rot. she says, sitting down at her desk in front of the HOLY!*@*#!@ WAY TOO BIG Anaconda's cage. As usual, her favorite snake, Lilith is draped around her. Lilith is an Albino anaconda, likely the daughter of the one in the cage. Anasi did actually like Purple Pepper, it was just that she got kind of irritated by her lack of responsibility. If Purple would actually attend Biology when she was supposed to, she'd probably be one of Anasi's favorite students.

Blue took a seat and looked up eagerly. "Are we gonna study dolphins? I've heard some good things about dolphin intelligence!"

Lilac sat as well and listened quietly, hoping this wouldn't end up being either a long, boring lecture or a complete disaster.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

9. - Top - End - #39
    Troll in the Playground

"Alright. The rest of you have fun..."

Foxglove trailed out. Her morning class was at 10, so she had little to do but trail around and find some ponies not doing much of anything.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

10. - Top - End - #40
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gwynfillion groaned as she interrupted from her nap. "What are you talking about? The library doesn't close til 5 pm." She growled, being her cranky self.

"What do you want? Help with what? Not that, that means I might help you."
    Raven looked up from her book. "I wasn't told of any closing schedule changes that happened while I was in here either," she said flatly, "but perhaps they've begun implementing stealth policy-implementation."
    "They're fixing the roof, apparently somepony decided to throw magic around in here." Whitefire said just as irritably. There were slight fractures in the ceiling, and workponies were gathering at the door. "Anyway, I need help with a Mythological Monsters assignment." Again, that dare to make fun of her over this.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

Silvermane dashed through the hallway, trying to avoid the other ponies as much as possible. Normally she would be happy to be headed to Anasi's class, as it was her favorite (even if she did sometimes get distracted by the runabout critters), but today she was late for some unavoidable reason. She skidded to a halt in front of the classroom, then quietly crept through the door.

"Um, hello professor," she said demurely. "I'm sorry I'm late."

----

Heartflight crept through the door to Smoothie's magic class. Normally she was on time, but today something had gone wrong for the transgendered filly, causing her to be late. Not wanting to interrupt Smoothie, she quietly walked through the door and took a seat.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2011-11-19 at 07:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

12. - Top - End - #42

Catalogue enters the art classroom. She has to make sure everything is ready for art class today, even though it is not until later on in the day.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Silvermane dashed through the hallway, trying to avoid the other ponies as much as possible. Normally she would be happy to be headed to Anasi's class, as it was her favorite (even if she did sometimes get distracted by the runabout critters), but today she was late for some unavoidable reason. She skidded to a halt in front of the classroom, then quietly crept through the door.

"Um, hello professor," she said demurely. "I'm sorry I'm late."
    Silvermane, do not worry. It's not like anypony else was in a hurry. she says, slightly irritated that all of her students are....oh, what's the word. Aha! That's it.

TAAAARDY!

----

Heartflight crept through the door to Smoothie's magic class. Normally she was on time, but today something had gone wrong for the transgendered filly, causing her to be late. Not wanting to interrupt Smoothie, she quietly walked through the door and took a seat.
    Ah, I'm glad you're here Heartflight. Gregory, the narrator and I were worried it would take a while longer for you to show up.

I wasn't too worried.

Gregory, that's not very nice.

It's not like she can hear me.

I guess you do have a point. Do you have anything to say narrator, or can I get back to teaching my class?

No, you can get back to teaching your class.

Alright. Good. Now, does anypony else have a familiar they would like to demonstrate? And does anypony have a pie to drop on Soft Serve? she asks, referring to the cotton candy colored unicorn who had fallen asleep on her desk.

Colt's Room -> Biology
    He walks towards Anasi.
    As is plain to see, this is my classroom, and I am Anasi. she says, keeping up the rhyming schtick.

Blue took a seat and looked up eagerly. "Are we gonna study dolphins? I've heard some good things about dolphin intelligence!"

Lilac sat as well and listened quietly, hoping this wouldn't end up being either a long, boring lecture or a complete disaster.
    No, I have no dolphins here. I don't have any of the animals most ponies would consider cute, I fear. she says, and goes over to the giant cage containing the anaconda that's way bigger than it needs to be.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-11-19 at 07:54 PM.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moofin Bard View Post
    Sweet Aria

I suppose you're right. Parents wont generally be please with their foals putting on a musical about murder and jazz and scandalous outfits. Aria put her hoof to her chin and thought. She noticed that Quick Step wasn't putting forth any input. Well that was alright. If she spoke up she would only suggest something that would cater to her talents and Fox Trot would just go along with it. Jeez she had only been here for a few weeks and already she knew how things worked here. Well if musicals are out and we don't want to do something boring by Shakespony, how about Antigone?

((Moofin's school did this play in high school. It was good.))
    (That's awesome of your high school, but we are playing to the cliches and parent's raising a stink over it would be a cliche )

"Hold on a minute Foxy," Quick Step cut in, apparently finished with her imagine bubble. Fox winced at her use of 'Foxy'. "Who cares if the parents raise a stink, or the school. Musical theatre is about pushing the boundaries, this could be used as a statement and plus, don't you think I would look sexy in some of those outfits?" She smirked putting a hoof on his chest. Fox brushed her hoof embarrassed by her open saucy-like affections.

"I uh...yea?...I mean......oh darn...Oh words! Why do you fail me now this time??"
    He put a hoof over his forehead and swooned to fall backwards, hoping that his hammyness would distract. Other members rolled their eyes while some just didn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    "They're fixing the roof, apparently somepony decided to throw magic around in here." Whitefire said just as irritably. There were slight fractures in the ceiling, and workponies were gathering at the door. "Anyway, I need help with a Mythological Monsters assignment." Again, that dare to make fun of her over this.

"And why would I help you when I have my own studies to attend to?"
    She failed to mention she had fallen asleep while working in her studies.

15. - Top - End - #45

Biology
    Minstrone nods and goes to his seat, tugging Snowflake with him so they can sit together!
    Busy with Life

16. - Top - End - #46

"And why would I help you when I have my own studies to attend to?"
    She failed to mention she had fallen asleep while working in her studies.
    "Because I -" Whitefire hesitated again, and then said, "- I don't know. If you don't want to help me, just say so."

17. - Top - End - #47

Biology
    Minstrone nods and goes to his seat, tugging Snowflake with him so they can sit together!
    Snow Flake follows hesitantly.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Purple Pepper kicked her hooves jp and relaxes in her seat. Crunch Church. She chomped on the nuts. "Oh Teach. Teach. Are chickens intelligent? This one rooster always seems to know when the sun rises."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

"Because I -" Whitefire hesitated again, and then said, "- I don't know. If you don't want to help me, just say so."
    8:00 am

"Oh whatever, I'll help you even though we only have less than 30 minutes 'til next class,"
    Gwynfillion said in an agitated manner and pushed her glasses up on her muzzle.

20. - Top - End - #50

8:00 am

"Oh whatever, I'll help you even though we only have less than 30 minutes 'til next class,"
    Gwynfillion said in an agitated manner and pushed her glasses up on her muzzle.
    "Yeah, well - wait, really?" Whitefire blinked and caught herself. She composed herself and sat down opposite, dropping a heavy (and significantly out of date) copy of the Monsterous Manual on the table. "Right. Uh. Thanks. The question's about the most dangerous creatures in the world and how to avoid them."

21. - Top - End - #51

Snow Flake follows hesitantly.
    Biology
    Minstrone sat down and raised his hoof.
    "Can we please stop asking about the lesson and actually start it?"
    Busy with Life

22. - Top - End - #52

Biology
    Minstrone sat down and raised his hoof.
    "Can we please stop asking about the lesson and actually start it?"
    Snow Flake eeped quietly. Minstrone was being assertive! Snow Flake had always gotten along by keeping quiet and unnoticed.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

"Yeah, well - wait, really?" Whitefire blinked and caught herself. She composed herself and sat down opposite, dropping a heavy (and significantly out of date) copy of the Monstrous Manual on the table. "Right. Uh. Thanks. The question's about the most dangerous creatures in the world and how to avoid them."

"Well, one clearly needs to avoid me then,"
    She grinned a little evilly, but it was so fast if ya winced ya missed it. Though she was just kidding, not that she would let Whietfire know she was. Perhaps a little bit of Soft's trolling trickled into her. Regardless she stepped outside.

"Any whom, yes, well let's take a look shall we?"
    She opened the big book that had caused a swirl of dust when it was dropped, but Gwynfillion had quickly summoned a small breeze to blow the dust away as to not have the dust bother her nostrils. Also, she acknowledged Raven's presence, but didn't care enough to verbally acknowledge her.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-11-19 at 08:53 PM.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Dwarf in the Playground

((I'd have posted this earlier and have it be more relevant, but the server decided to fail just in time to prevent it.))

Silvermane, do not worry. It's not like anypony else was in a hurry. she says, slightly irritated that all of her students are....oh, what's the word. Aha! That's it.

TAAAARDY!
    "I did try to get here on time," muttered Lilac.

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve
    Ah, I'm glad you're here Heartflight. Gregory, the narrator and I were worried it would take a while longer for you to show up.

I wasn't too worried.

Gregory, that's not very nice.

It's not like she can hear me.

I guess you do have a point. Do you have anything to say narrator, or can I get back to teaching my class?

No, you can get back to teaching your class.

Alright. Good. Now, does anypony else have a familiar they would like to demonstrate? And does anypony have a pie to drop on Soft Serve? she asks, referring to the cotton candy colored unicorn who had fallen asleep on her desk.
    Why does she keep talking to things that may or may not actually exist? After pondering this for a moment, Night Jewel looked over at the sleeping pony. "Well, I don't have a pie, but I could wake her up with someone equally lazy."

With that, she trotted up to Soft and dropped Dusty on her face, causing the fox to wake up in confusion.

As is plain to see, this is my classroom, and I am Anasi. she says, keeping up the rhyming schtick.

No, I have no dolphins here. I don't have any of the animals most ponies would consider cute, I fear. she says, and goes over to the giant cage containing the anaconda that's way bigger than it needs to be.
    "Oh. Okay. What animals do you have? And can't we study animals we don't have? I'm sure there's books on them! In fact, I have some pretty good books on-"

"Don't get carried away, Blue. Give her a chance to answer you." It took a moment for Lilac to realize what she'd just said. Ack! Anasi's weird speech pattern must be contagious.

"Okay, okay. No need to get snappish." Raven put down her book and stepped outside.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

25. - Top - End - #55

"Well, one clearly needs to avoid me then,"
    She grinned a little evilly, but it was so fast if ya winced ya missed it. Though she was just kidding, not that she would let Whietfire know she was. Perhaps a little bit of Soft's trolling trickled into her.

"Any whom, yes, well let's take a look shall we?"
    She opened the big book that had caused a swirl of dust when it was dropped on the table, but Gwynfillion had quickly summoned a small breeze to blow the dust away as to not have the dust bother her nostrils. Also, she acknowledged Raven's presence, but didn't care enough to verbally acknowledge her.

Whitefire very clearly did not associate a purple unicorn with the idea of danger in any way, shape or form.

The book was almost four hundred years out of date, with references to some monster types that hadn't been seen for even longer. A book like this was rare, and valuable, but it's applicability for modern study was arguable. Whitefire shuffled her wings uncomfortably.

"Okay, okay. No need to get snappish." Raven put down her book and stepped outside.
    "Yeah, yeah," Whitefire muttered, clearly not paying much attention.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Troll in the Playground

Whitefire very clearly did not associate a purple unicorn with the idea of danger in any way, shape or form.

The book was almost four hundred years out of date, with references to some monster types that hadn't been seen for even longer. A book like this was rare, and valuable, but it's applicability for modern study was arguable. Whitefire shuffled her wings uncomfortably.

"Yeah, yeah," Whitefire muttered, clearly not paying much attention.
    [edited my post to include my acknowledgement of having her move outside since apparently the library's being closed]

Although it did pain her to leave those books on the table, unorganized and not filed away back in their shelves, alas.

Well, wherever they had ended up outside the library is where they were at the moment. Gwynfillion noticed the shuffling of wings from Whitefire, but frankly, did not give a fart to ask what was wrong.

"Oh my...this book is really...old, where did you get this?"
    She asked seeing the published date which was scripted by hoof.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Dwarf in the Playground

(That's awesome of your high school, but we are playing to the cliches and parent's raising a stink over it would be a cliche )

"Hold on a minute Foxy," Quick Step cut in, apparently finished with her imagine bubble. Fox winced at her use of 'Foxy'. "Who cares if the parents raise a stink, or the school. Musical theatre is about pushing the boundaries, this could be used as a statement and plus, don't you think I would look sexy in some of those outfits?" She smirked putting a hoof on his chest. Fox brushed her hoof embarrassed by her open saucy-like affections.

"I uh...yea?...I mean......oh darn...Oh words! Why do you fail me now this time??"
    He put a hoof over his forehead and swooned to fall backwards, hoping that his hammyness would distract. Other members rolled their eyes while some just didn't care.
    Aria rolled her eyes on the inside but on the outside remained sweet and cheerful. She couldn't help but thinking this was the cheesiest thing she had ever seen. Even her oldest sister wasn't this cheesy and she acted in pony soap operas for Celestia's sake! She cleared her throat to get their attention. No Quick Step is definitely right. It's not like they can do anything about it anyway. She imagined herself as Roxie Hart only because she was the blooming star while Quick Step was the washed out Velma Kelly.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral itP
    Couple itP
    Pyrope FwM pony

28. - Top - End - #58

[edited my post to include my acknowledgement of having her move outside since apparently the library's being closed]

Although it did pain her to leave those books on the table, unorganized and not filed away back in their shelves, alas.

Well, wherever they had ended up outside the library is where they were at the moment. Gwynfillion noticed the shuffling of wings from Whitefire, but frankly, did not give a fart to ask what was wrong.

"Oh my...this book is really...old, where did you get this?"
    She asked seeing the published date which was scripted by hoof.
    "It's my family's." Whitefire said shortly.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moofin Bard View Post
    Aria rolled her eyes on the inside but on the outside remained sweet and cheerful. She couldn't help but thinking this was the cheesiest thing she had ever seen. Even her oldest sister wasn't this cheesy and she acted in pony soap operas for Celestia's sake! She cleared her throat to get their attention. No Quick Step is definitely right. It's not like they can do anything about it anyway. She imagined herself as Roxie Hart only because she was the blooming star while Quick Step was the washed out Velma Kelly.
    Fox Trot quickly composed himself as if though what he did never happened. Was he embarrassed by his own silliness? Not a chance. "Yes, I suppose, aside from shutting down other shows, there wouldn't be much they could do about it."

"Yes, see the frosh agrees with me, plus you can consider it a 'take that' to the school for its dumb decision to give us only three weeks. Which actually, I'm going to try to get them to at least give us another week, regardless of whatever stage production we end up doing," Quick Step said and pointed dramatically at nothing in particular.

"It's my family's." Whitefire said shortly.

"I see, well any whom, let's us begin this..study session,"
    In which studying occurred.

[minor dead time]

30. - Top - End - #60

"I see, well any whom, let's us begin this..study session,"
    In which studying occurred.

[minor dead time]
    "Right." Whitefire said, sitting down and paying attention. Even though the idea of books clearly bored her, to her credit she was doing her best to focus.