New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #7771
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XV

Shadow Addict, You don't need to resize it, Pearl just has to go to his options and set his avatar size at 88x95, right now its at 117x117, that's why its streching.
    Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive

2. - Top - End - #7772
    Halfling in the Playground

Thanks, Szilard.

3. - Top - End - #7773
    Ogre in the Playground

Your welcome.
    Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive

4. - Top - End - #7774
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

can anyone here make either a fire emblem path of radience ike-atar riding a red dragon brandishing a sword above his head or a vicious looking red dragon breathing fire? if so i need your help to make one of them thank you

5. - Top - End - #7775
    Ogre in the Playground

Sure thing toots, give me a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensate
    Since I've realized it's not that easy to make a custom avatar by yourself, until I get some practice I'd like one of you people to do it for me.

Race: Gith
    Class: Fighter
    Description: Pale skin, dark colored eyes, gray hair, wearing a powerful suit of armor and an alien looking sword; face should be lean and grumpy
    Pose: Relaxed, leaning on his sword
    Might as well give it a try
    Last edited by Crimmy : Tomorrow at 26:72 DM.

Spoiler
    Show

Iron Avatarist has gone on hiatus. Give me your feedback, please
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #7776
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'd love it if I could get a Joker avatar.
    I don't care about the specifics, you can let your creative juices flow.
    As long as he's recognizably The Joker and has a psychotic grin.
    Thanks a bunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilElitest View Post
    You are a god
    Many thanks to Bisected8 for the Jokertar.

7. - Top - End - #7777
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Szilard View Post
    Shadow Addict, You don't need to resize it, Pearl just has to go to his options and set his avatar size at 88x95, right now its at 117x117, that's why its streching.
    Thanks. I probably could've sized it better in the first place.

8. - Top - End - #7778
    Ogre in the Playground

I have come here to request an ambitious project, namely the Peers of Peredition in banner format. These Peers would be better known as the Lords of the Nine Hells, and a description follows:

Bael, the Warlord of Avernus
    Spoiler
    Show
    The general appearance of a pit fiend, a humanoid head with the ears, eyes and teeth of a cat, flesh the color of rust, and bull-horns curving from his temple. Wears elaborate brass kilts. Carries the sword Abyssbane, a single shaft of dark-gray iron with a simple cross-guard and hilt, wreathed in orange flames. Symbol is a blood red silhouette of a pit fiend surrounded by orange flames on a black, inverted triangle. Approximately 20 ft tall.

Dispater, the Arch-Duke of Dis
    Spoiler
    Show
    A very tall, slender older man with a long white moustache and trimmed goatee, gloomy features, black pupil-less eyes, two small horns on the top of his leg, a pronounced limp that makes him lean on his Iron Staff. Wears conservative iron gray and red robes and cloaks, carries The Iron Staff, a long plain iron bar, and the Rod of Dis, a four-foot length of twisted iron with chain links of adamantine and capped with a huge ruby surrounded with garnets. Symbol is a tower on a red background in a grey inverted triangle. Approximately 9 ft tall

Mammon, the Arch-Duke of Minauros
    Spoiler
    Show
    Reddish-gold skin, huge bat-like wings with gold coins grafted to them, handsome yet diabolical face with large toothy smile, red moustache, and forked red goatee, beady gold eyes, two black horns, bald head, black claws on thin fingers, snake-like tail, prominent gut, cloven hooves. Wears an elaborate kilt running from his stomach to just over his feet and gem-studded black robes. Carries a thin knife of sparking white steel, hilt is made of silver and gold angel bone, pommel is adorned with a lustrous black jewel. Symbol is three gold coins with diabolical faces on a dark green inverted triangle. Approximately 15 ft tall.

Belial, the Master of Pains and Suffering
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tall, broad shouldered, slender but athletically built man, delicate facial features, high cheekbones, clean-shaven face, large burning red eyes. Skin seems to be made of white flames, has flames instead of hair, and giant flaming wings. Often smiles. Almost indescribably beautiful, but I don’t expect that. Wears form-fitting black leather and carries a trident made of white flame. Symbol is a black trident rising out of a lake of fire on a black, inverted triangle. Approximately 9 ft tall

Leviathan, the Prince of Stygia
    Spoiler
    Show
    Enormous and whale-like. Head is lean and smooth, with glittering black eyes on either side of a bullet-shaped head. No nose and ears, smoke wafting from the nostrils on top of his head. Wide mouth filled with nine rows of razor-sharp teeth. Huamanoid torso covered in black and gray scales with giant clawed arms on the sides. Hands are webbed and tipped with massive claws. No legs, whale-like body from below his torso to the end of his massive spiked tail. Wears a diadem with a fist-sized sapphire held in place by a chain made of gold inlaid with black opals. Symbol is a black viper in a block of ice on a blue inverted triangle. Approximately 180 ft long and 20 ft tall, I suggest just showing his head.

Lillith, High Countess of Malbolge
    Spoiler
    Show
    Appears as a extremely beautiful woman with long black hair, glowing amber eyes, black wings, and vampire teeth. Her hair covers her body, which is normally naked but you should give her dark clothing instead. Carries a huge sword made of pure crackling darkness with a hilt of lightning. Approximately 10 ft tall. Symbol is a black lightning bolt sundering a black mountain on a brick-red inverted triangle.

Beelzbub, the Lord of the Flies
    Spoiler
    Show
    Appears as a giant and heavily muscled man with bull horns, multifaceted fly-like eyes, and two antennae. Has three pairs of black insect wings and is surrounded by thousands of flies. Carries no weapon and wears regal finery. Symbol is a crowned, dark green fly on an inverted red triangle. Approximately 21 ft. tall.

Mephistopholes, the Arch-Duke of Cania
    Spoiler
    Show
    Appears as a slender human with blue-black skin, ice-blue eyes, long horns jutting from his forehead, dragon-like wings, and hooked talons. Wears extremely elaborate and flowing white robes and capes, often studded with diamonds. Carries a ransuer carved from a single shard of crystal and covered with runes. The tips glow with flame, electricity, and cold. Symbol is a stylized, diabolical dark-blue head encased in a silver diamond on an inverted black triangle. Approximately 15 ft tall.

Asmodeus, King of Nessus and Overlord of the Nine Hells
    Spoiler
    Show
    Appears as a mature man with slicked back dark hair and blood red eyes. His skin is very pale and he has a neatly trimmed moustache and goatee. Wears extremely expensive yet conservative red and black cloaks and robes that bring to mind religious attire and carries a scepter carved of pure ruby with an onyx pentagram at its head. Symbol is a pentagram surrounded by eight 9s with a final 9 in the center. Approximately 6 ft. tall.

I would suggest having this in banner form, with the Lords submitting to Asmodeus. This would be the Serpent’s Throne, a ruby throne shaped like a coiled snake, at the top of a podium with 8 alcoves next to it, each one occupied by one of the first eight. Asmodeus is of course sitting in the throne. Also, I would appreciate their symbols to be worked into the picture somewhere

Thank you in advance

Edit: Spoiled
    Last edited by Iamyourking; 2008-04-01 at 01:28 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Thank you to Ceika for the signature and avatar.

Read Sons of the Fallen here

9. - Top - End - #7779
    Troll in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

I've had an idea since my Darth Scruffius idea had fallen through. Now, I want Thanh-agarian.

Race: Thanagarian
    Class: Paladin
    Description: I want Thanh with a Hawkman-style face mask and hawk wings. He's wielding an Nth Metal Katana. He's wearing his Resistance Armour.
    Pose: Flying, Katana in hand.

10. - Top - End - #7780
    Orc in the Playground

I'd like a Gordon Freeman avatar, please. Preferably wielding a gravity gun.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Druid_lord View Post
    I rise from the depths of hell once more to answer the call of...MESHAKHAD!!!!
    Founder/Rabbi of the Kazumi Kato and Daigo ???? Fanclub

Gordon Freeman avatar by Dr. Bath.

11. - Top - End - #7781
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sensate View Post
    Since I've realized it's not that easy to make a custom avatar by yourself, until I get some practice I'd like one of you people to do it for me.

Race: Gith
    Class: Fighter
    Description: Pale skin, dark colored eyes, gray hair, wearing a powerful suit of armor and an alien looking sword; face should be lean and grumpy
    Pose: Relaxed, leaning on his sword
    I'm cancelling this, I made it myself.

12. - Top - End - #7782
    Ettin in the Playground

this one request of mine for a siggatar is still open..
    I realise that I tend to use more words than necessary, so let me sum up (to use Inigo's words):

race: human
    skin: black
    black beard and hair
    clothes: dressed somewhere in between a shaolin monk and a jedi knight
    weapon: quarterstaff
    special features: 3 bracelets, of different colours: white, red and black.. all on the same arm that's holding the quarterstaff.

I include the (spoilerized) original request for more details, if necessary)
    thank you in advance
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by dehro View Post
    Hi all!

this is a request for something that I will not use as avatar (maybe as siggatar, if you'd like me to). It's a character I'm writing about

skin: black (very dark brown? the hair and beard should be darker than the skin of course)
    facial features: short beard, neatly trimmed (black), short hair (also black), umperturbed expression (wise?)
    clothes: shaolin monk-ish style (kinda like these two, with one arm "naked") but in different colours: brown pants and light cream (beige) shirt. no shoes. feel free to bring variations on the shaolin-ish theme though, if you have any cool ideas, but the general concept should be in that direction.
    edit: come to think of it, the best visual reference is probably a cross-over between a bearded shaolin monk and Mace Windu (star wars of course!)

random stuff: he should be in upright position, holding a quarterstaff (firmly planted in the ground) with the hand of his "naked" arm. on the same arm he should have 3 slim bracelets, a white one, a red one and a black one (more a simple strand of thin rope than actual bracelets).
    the other arm's position I do not really care about. at his feet he should have a backpack of sorts...but it's not really all that important.
    I was also thinking some sort of mistical glow, but I'd be hard put as to give any directions about it.

P.S. I forgot to say... of course it should be a ootsified version of the above!
    All hail Smutmulch for crafting my avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Cursed zombies are more realistic.
    Spoiler: siggatar and previous avatars.
    Show

the Badass Monkby Avi. Aktarus by Chd. Dehro by Wojiz

13. - Top - End - #7783
    Firbolg in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

If anyone would be willing to oblige, I'd like to request a smirking elven swashbuckler. Poofy shirt, hat with oversized feather, that sort of swashbuckler. I'd prefer a fighting pose with rapier and buckler, but I suppose that's optional. Perhaps a domino mask, too, but that would be even more optional. His clothing should have a red and white color scheme.

Alternatively, if you have trouble with the hat obscuring the pointed ears, it'd be fine to put him in a bowing pose with his hat in his hand.

So, in summary:

Race: Elf
    Skin: Pale
    Clothing: Stereotypical swashbuckling outfit, red-and-white color scheme, hat is essential
    Weapons: Rapier and buckler
    Last edited by Ascension; 2008-03-26 at 08:47 AM.
    Current Games:
    Spoiler
    Show
    GMing The Lotus Blossoms! [Exalted 3E] (OOC)
    Playing Waldaharjaz in The Convergence of Sky [Exalted 3E]
    Playing Rivers in Welcome to Thorns [Exalted 3E]

14. - Top - End - #7784
    Dwarf in the Playground

Here ya go ascension, I hope you like it, I made him bald so the ears could be shown

109x117
    Newest Avvy by Bisected8

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #7785
    Halfling in the Playground

Taking into account the small chance anyone will see the (earlier posted) request in spoiler tags below, I've been working on it myself, so consider it cancelled.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V.Z. View Post
    Ok, this is not really for an avatar (though it might make a nice sigatar), but together with a friend of mine I thought up this really crazy adventuring party we want to create a story (and possibly a comic) around and we thought visualized versions would add a nice dimension to it. So, if anyone's up for stickifying them, here they are.

1. Male Halfling Barbarian
    Equipment: Two hand axes
    Appearance specific: Red hair, self-assured grin

2. Male Ogre Bard
    Equipment: Bagpipe (doubles as bullet-firing weapon)
    Appearance specific: Dumb enthusiastic look (think thog-ish)

3. Female Red Dragon Rogue (… what?!)
    Equipment: Two-handed sword (wielded as dagger)
    Appearance specific: Bashful look, shy smile

4. Female Drow Cleric of Loviatar
    Equipment: Mace and buckler/small shield in hands, snake-head whip on belt (with several dead heads and one living head)
    Appearance specific: Icy glare

5. Female Marilith Fighter
    Equipment: None (fights with fists)
    Appearance specific: A bit of a Zen(-ish) look/pose

6. Male Alhoon Mage
    Equipment: Two Wands (and holsters on his side to hold them)
    Appearance specific: Two short squid tentacles stuck on his face with their suction pads (he insists he is an Ulitharid), some (non-squid-)tentacles menacingly spread out, angry look. Accompanied by his familiar, a squid which misses two tentacles, in a fishbowl

Apart from the descriptions above, by all means let your creativity flow. I hope someone is willing to make a full party shot, but if you can do even a single party member, then that's great too. If anything is unclear, please contact me. I’ll gladly explain. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by V.Z.; 2008-03-26 at 02:08 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Behbeh Week Altime!
    Wiwa Wa Wevowushun!
    (Gweat Behbeh Week Wevowushun Motto by Wolfbane!)

Wonderful LGBTitP banner by Doiahaveaname?
    Butt kicking hamsterrific Minsc and Boo by Trazoi

16. - Top - End - #7786
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rowanomicon View Post
    I'd love it if I could get a Joker avatar.
    I don't care about the specifics, you can let your creative juices flow.
    As long as he's recognizably The Joker and has a psychotic grin.
    Thanks a bunch.
    I'll have a go at this in a bit, after I've had my tea (the meal, not the drink).
    Hi, I'm back, I guess. ^_^
    I cosplay and stream LPs of single player games on Twitch! Mon, Wed & Fri; currently playing: Nier: Replicant (Mon/Wed) and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Thurs or Fri)

17. - Top - End - #7787

Quote Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post
    I'll have a go at this in a bit, after I've had my tea (the meal, not the drink).
    Great, thanks! No rush.
    Last edited by Rowanomicon; 2008-03-26 at 02:43 PM.
    You are a god

18. - Top - End - #7788
    Troll in the Playground

The clown prince of crime;

Size: 117x117px

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1...ravatargd5.gif
    I cosplay and stream LPs of single player games on Twitch! Mon, Wed & Fri; currently playing: Nier: Replicant (Mon/Wed) and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Thurs or Fri)

19. - Top - End - #7789

Thank y' kindly.
    You are a god

20. - Top - End - #7790
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Catseye2121 View Post
    Hi, I am new to the forum, so I thought an avatar would be good to have...

Race: Human
    Class: Mage
    Description: Pale skin, brown eyes and hair, wearing a light blue(possibly a different color) robe,
    Pose: holding a staff (have fun with the staff) in one hand with a red glowing hand holding a fireball

Thank you to whoever makes my avatar in advance.
    Here you go:

115X120

Tell me if any changes are needed...

21. - Top - End - #7791
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Iamyourking View Post
    I have come here to request an ambitious project, namely the Peers of Peredition in banner format. These Peers would be better known as the Lords of the Nine Hells, and a description follows:

Spoiler
    Show
    Bael, the Warlord of Avernus
    The general appearance of a pit fiend, a humanoid head with the ears, eyes and teeth of a cat, flesh the color of rust, and bull-horns curving from his temple. Wears elaborate brass kilts. Carries the sword Abyssbane, a single shaft of dark-gray iron with a simple gross-guard and hilt, wreathed in orange flames. Symbol is a blood red silhouette of a pit fiend surrounded by orange flames on a black, inverted triangle. Approximately 20 ft tall.
    Dispater, the Arch-Duke of Dis
    A very tall, slender older man with a long white moustache and trimmed goatee, gloomy features, black pupil-less eyes, two small horns on the top of his leg, a pronounced limp that makes him lean on his Iron Staff. Wears conservative iron gray and red robes and cloaks, carries The Iron Staff, a long plain iron bar, and the Rod of Dis, a four-foot length of twisted iron with chain links of adamantine and capped with a huge ruby surrounded with garnets. Symbol is a tower on a red background in a grey inverted triangle. Approximately 9 ft tall
    Mammon, the Arch-Duke of Minauros
    Reddish-gold skin, huge bat-like wings with gold coins grafted to them, handsome yet diabolical face with large toothy smile, red moustache, and forked red goatee, beady gold eyes, two black horns, bald head, black claws on thin fingers, snake-like tail, prominent gut, cloven hooves. Wears an elaborate kilt running from his stomach to just over his feet and gem-studded black robes. Carries a thin knife of sparking white steel, hilt is made of silver and gold angel bone, pommel is adorned with a lustrous black jewel. Symbol is three gold coins with diabolical faces on a dark green inverted triangle. Approximately 15 ft tall.
    Belial, the Master of Pains and Suffering
    Tall, broad shouldered, slender but athletically built man, delicate facial features, high cheekbones, clean-shaven face, large burning red eyes. Skin seems to be made of white flames, has flames instead of hair, and giant flaming wings. Often smiles. Almost indescribably beautiful, but I don’t expect that. Wears form-fitting black leather and carries a trident made of white flame. Symbol is a black trident rising out of a lake of fire on a black, inverted triangle. Approximately 9 ft tall
    Leviathan, the Prince of Stygia
    Enormous and whale-like. Head is lean and smmoth, glittering black eyes on either side of a bullet-shaped head. No nose and ears, smoke wafting from the nostrils on top of his head. Wide mouth filled with nine rows of razor-sharp teeth. Huamanoid torso covered in black and gray scales with giant arms on the sides. Hands are webbed and tipped with massive claws. No legs, whale-like body from below his torso to the end of his massive spiked tail. Wears a diadem with a fist-sized sapphire held in place by a chain made of gold inlaid with black opals. Symbol is a black viper in a block of ice on a blue inverted triangle. Approximately 180 ft long and 20 ft tall, I suggest just showing his head.
    Lillith, High Countess of Malbolge
    Appears as a extremely beautiful woman with long black hair, glowing amber eyes, black wings, and vampire teeth. Her hair covers her body, which is normally naked but you should give her dark clothing instead. Carries a huge sword made of pure crackling darkness with a hilt of lightning. Approximately 10 ft tall. Symbol is a black lightning bolt sundering a black mountain on a brick-red inverted triangle
    Beelzbub, the Lord of the Flies
    Appears as a giant and heavily muscled man with bull horns, multifaceted fly-like eyes, and two antennae. Has three pairs of black insect wings and is surrounded by thousands of flies. Carries no weapon and wears regal finery. Symbol is a crowned, dark green fly on an inverted red triangle. Approximately 21 ft. tall
    Mephistopholes, the Arch-Duke of Cania
    Appears as a slender human with blue-black skin, ice-blue eyes, long horns jutting from his forehead, dragon-like wings, and hooked talons. Wears extremely elaborate and flowing white robes and capes, often studded with diamonds. Carries a ransuer carved from a single shard of crystal and covered with runes. The tips glow with flame, electricity, and cold. Symbol is a stylized, diabolical dark-blue head encased in a silver diamond on an inverted black triangle. Approximately 15 ft tall.
    Asmodeus, King of Nessus and Overlord of the Nine Hells
    Appears as a mature man with slicked back dark hair and blood red eyes. His skin is very pale and he has a neatly trimmed moustache and goatee. Wears extremely expensive yet conservative red and black cloaks and robes that bring to mind religious attire and carries a scepter carved of pure ruby with an onyx pentagram at its head. Symbol is a pentagram surrounded by eight 9s with a final 9 in the center. Approximately 6 ft. tall.

I would suggest having this in banner form, with the Lords submitting to Asmodeus. This would be the Serpent’s Throne, a ruby throne shaped like a coiled snake, at the top of a podium with 8 alcoves next to it, each one occupied by one of the first eight. Asmodeus is of course sitting in the throne. Also, I would appreciate their symbols to be worked into the picture somewhere

Thank you in advance

How about giving your post a spoiler, or fragmenting it??
    If not, it's just too damn long.

Dragonstar, here's the change
    Last edited by Crimmy : Tomorrow at 26:72 DM.

Spoiler
    Show

Iron Avatarist has gone on hiatus. Give me your feedback, please
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #7792
    Ogre in the Playground

Post spoiled
    Spoiler
    Show

Thank you to Ceika for the signature and avatar.

Read Sons of the Fallen here

23. - Top - End - #7793
    Firbolg in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Goats_o_Mjolnir View Post
    Here ya go ascension, I hope you like it, I made him bald so the ears could be shown
    Thanks. Without hair he looks a little bit like Belkar...
    Last edited by Ascension; 2008-03-26 at 09:14 PM.
    Current Games:
    Spoiler
    Show
    GMing The Lotus Blossoms! [Exalted 3E] (OOC)
    Playing Waldaharjaz in The Convergence of Sky [Exalted 3E]
    Playing Rivers in Welcome to Thorns [Exalted 3E]

24. - Top - End - #7794
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    Here you go:

115X120

Tell me if any changes are needed...
    It looks great, thank you. I especially like what you did with the shadows

25. - Top - End - #7795

I don't know if any of you are familiar with the Game Boy Advance game series Golden Sun, but I'd quite like to have a Felix Ootsy avatar.

For those not familiar with it, I've got his full-length official art at http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ov/GSFelix.jpg (evidently I can't figure out how to link on these boards.).

(Except that in the second game, in which he stars, his cape is blue. I prefer the game look.)

If you'd be willing to take some extra time and make multiple avatars in a variety of poses, I'd be even happier.
    Last edited by Kd7sov; 2008-03-27 at 04:06 PM.
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

26. - Top - End - #7796
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thecrimsonmage View Post

Dragonstar, here's the change
    Thank you much!

Andek Firebeard, Dwarven Monk (2-4) (sigtar by The_Chilli_God)
    Kurgan, Dragonborn Paladin of Bahamut (3-1) (sigtar by Thecrimsonmage)
    Stormcloud, Air Genasi Duskblade (1-2) (sigtar by Thecrimsonmage)

In'diana, Drow Factotum avatar by Sneak.

27. - Top - End - #7797

Quote Originally Posted by dehro View Post
    this one request of mine for a siggatar is still open..
    I realise that I tend to use more words than necessary, so let me sum up (to use Inigo's words):

skin: black
    black beard and hair
    clothes: dressed somewhere in between a shaolin monk and a jedi knight
    weapon: quarterstaff
    special features: 3 bracelets, of different colours: white, red and black.. all on the same arm that's holding the quarterstaff.

I include the (spoilerized) original request for more details, if necessary)
    thank you in advance
    Ill do it if you want but im new to OOTs style avi making so it wont be very good

well here it is

its not that good but i like it for some reson tell me if you wnat anything chaged or if you dont want it
    Last edited by Elrond; 2008-03-28 at 01:37 AM.

Avvy By Me
    Proud Avatarist, Oh and I take requests
    My Art
    In The Playground Website

Magic Items
    Spoiler
    Show

Apocalypse Rising
    IC | OOC
    "Check mate I sunk your battle ship"
    Quote Originally Posted by drakeblood4 View Post
    Great artist, I'm assuming clinically insane as hes willing to draw for me. Also, *cracks whip* WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OF YOUR BOX, I TOLD YOU TO DRAW FASTER!

28. - Top - End - #7798
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    I don't know if any of you are familiar with the Game Boy Advance game series Golden Sun, but I'd quite like to have a Felix Ootsy avatar.

For those not familiar with it, I've got his full-length official art at http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ov/GSFelix.jpg (evidently I can't figure out how to link on these boards.).

(Except that in the second game, in which he stars, his cape is blue. I prefer the game look.)

If you'd be willing to take some extra time and make multiple avatars in a variety of poses, I'd be even happier.
    I finished replaying both GS games the other day;

Size: 117x117

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/8...xavatarku6.gif

29. - Top - End - #7799

Thumbs up Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XV

Thanks! It's not exactly what I was envisioning, but I suppose that's a consequence of it being made by someone who can't see inside my head.
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

30. - Top - End - #7800

Just reposting this so someone will see it and might want to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Elrond View Post
    can someone please OOTSify this image of Sauron for me please

Spoiler
    Show

Avvy By Me
    Proud Avatarist, Oh and I take requests
    My Art
    In The Playground Website

Magic Items
    Spoiler
    Show

Apocalypse Rising
    IC | OOC
    "Check mate I sunk your battle ship"
    Quote Originally Posted by drakeblood4 View Post
    Great artist, I'm assuming clinically insane as hes willing to draw for me. Also, *cracks whip* WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OF YOUR BOX, I TOLD YOU TO DRAW FASTER!