New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Reincarnation Syndrome - The SS Big

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzard View Post
    The man eating donouts, Jack, would take notice the evil presence creeping apon him, and stop what he was doing as he stands up. Magic flows in his hand, as a sword of the colours of gold and lapis appears in his right hand.

Damn why'd this have to happen during lunch of all times...

He takes a defensive stance, observing his surrondings with caution, and trying to spot the source of the noise.

"Reveal yourself, ye who laughs!"
    "No." The voice replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder999 View Post
    Ethan nods, "Your place sounds good, it's getting rather loud here isn't it."
    Not being able to return to his apartment is a bit annoying, though more on principle than anything, still wherever Eshaal has in mind is probably much more interesting.

Ethan assumes this is some sort of telepathy, given the natural wood comment perhaps this is what that trusting a tree comment was about. He has the feeling he doesn't know enough to know what questins he should even ask, though he still manages to send quite a few towards the ring "Why did I hear him? Why didn't Eshaal? She's got to be Reincarnated too so it's not just that. What is a subspace and why wouldn't they just find it? Is there anything you'd like to ask?"
    The mysterious voice would have refused to answer, if asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Drwily1987 View Post
    "Okay who the **** heard that?" Harry asked in confusion and fear, he proceeded to turn his head to look around for where the voice came from while keeping Gyutaro on fire.

Harry looked at Gyutaro. "Dont worry your sister is being 'taken care of' even as we speak." Harry allowed himself a small smirk "And so are you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" harry briefly cackled before stopping himself because suddenly cackling like a madman was pretty disturbing.
    The voice responds by repeating Harry's question in a mocking tone, "Okay who the **** heard that?" Then laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by thethird View Post
    "Just to confirm, did you somehow hear Jacob's laugh?"
    "No. Not him, ME!" The voice responds with finality.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceNoctisXV View Post
    -------------
    Tokyo,Japan,Earth Prime.
    A bald old man was alone in a classroom, checking on papers,when he heard the strange voice laughing.
    "Oh dear,it cannot be him?" He said to himself.
    "Him who?" The voice asks in return.

Ethan orders a mocha for 'John' feeling thankful he doesn't get coffee in person enough to recognise the barista.
    He listens along, it's a bit annoying he apparently can't try anything out, but the covert explanation is certainly interesting, he's about to reply when he feels that ominous presence, hears the laughter, in a new voice at that.
    Quietly he asks "Do you hear that?"
    "All of you need to listen to me very closely."
    "If you don't, all I need to do is give the order, and entire cities and towns will go up in smoke."
    Last edited by ArlEammon; 2023-06-20 at 11:58 AM.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ArlEammon View Post
    "No." The voice replies.

"If you don't, all I need to do is give the order, and entire cities and towns will go up in smoke."

"... okay, alright then. Well, I am in fact listening, so what do you have to say?"

He simply asks back.
    Last edited by Lizzard; 2023-06-21 at 05:55 AM.

3. - Top - End - #393

GreataxeFighterGuy

"No." The voice replies.

The mysterious voice would have refused to answer, if asked.

The voice responds by repeating Harry's question in a mocking tone, "Okay who the **** heard that?" Then laughs.
    harry scowled angrily "First chance i get i'm pimp slapping you like i did to gyutaro." he responded to the voice.

"In case you can't tell we're busy trying to kill two vampires here." Harry responds to the voice's demand.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Don Corneo's club,Lestallum
    Daki cried in pain as she received the arrow in her third eye,blinding the only way for her brother to see through her eyes.
    " You Ugly things,you will pay for this! I'll kill you all and devour you!!: she screams.
    Gyutaro received one arrow on his neck and the other on his chest.
    Two of the three Zenitsu were distracted by the voice...

[/QUOTE]

"Who are you? What do you want with us?! Are you working for Muzan? WRATH?!" AU Zenitsu shouts. Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Noctis looked worried.
    " Jacob,is that you? What's going on?!" Zenitsu( Lucy) asked.
    The heroes were distracted.Gyutaro took this as an opportunity to escape. He dashed behind Prompto and trapped him in a headlock.
    "NOCT!!!" Prompto cried.
    Noctis's eyes widened as he saw Gyutaro holding his best friend hostage.
    "I suggest that you all stay where you are,or else freckled face blondie will get his throat sliced." Gyutaro threatened.

The Slayers were paralysed. They had to do something,quick!
    ______
    Tokyo,Japan.
    "What is it you want?" Proffesor Karasu asked
    "The Neo Demon Slayers will stop you,wherever you are." Proffesor Kurusu replied.
    "Master,are you okay?" A young man witb long red hair a mark on his forehead and wearing a purple kimono asked. " I have everything under control Michikatsu." The proffesor told the young man.
    -------------------
    Butterfly mansion,Taisho island.
    " That's good to hear! Tanjiro will be happy." Shinobu replied." Lady Tamayo should arrive by nightime."

5. - Top - End - #395
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Daki cried in pain as she received the arrow in her third eye,blinding the only way for her brother to see through her eyes.
    " You Ugly things,you will pay for this! I'll kill you all and devour you!!: she screams.

"Who are you? What do you want with us?! Are you working for Muzan? WRATH?!" AU Zenitsu shouts. Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Noctis looked worried.
    The heroes were distracted.Gyutaro took this as an opportunity to escape. He dashed behind Prompto and trapped him in a headlock.
    "NOCT!!!" Prompto cried.
    "I suggest that you all stay where you are,or else freckled face blondie will get his throat sliced." Gyutaro threatened.

______
    The hooded figure stepped out of the shadows and simply snapped his fingers. A spell of rigormortis surged through Gyutaro, cancelling his ability to transmute his own flesh. Gyutaro would feel his flesh beginning to die throughout his entire body, with his consciousness trapped inside. At the same moment, the same figure readied an attack towards Gyutaro, in order to either destroy him or at least take him out before he could try and recover.
    Last edited by ArlEammon; 2023-06-20 at 10:16 PM.

6. - Top - End - #396

GreataxeFighterGuy

"NOCT!!!" Prompto cried.

______
    Tokyo,Japan.
    "The Neo Demon Slayers will stop you,wherever you are." Proffesor Kurusu replied.
    "Master,are you okay?" A young man witb long red hair a mark on his forehead and wearing a purple kimono asked. " I have everything under control Michikatsu." The proffesor told the young man.
    " That's good to hear! Tanjiro will be happy." Shinobu replied." Lady Tamayo should arrive by nightime."
    "Ooh taking a hostage, what an original manuver." harry stated sarcastically "Okay, you made your proposal, now i'll make mine. You release Prompto." Harry turned the flamethrower towards Daki, making sure to stay exactly where he was "and i dont turn the flamethrower back on."

"Ooh how utterly ruthless! I'm so proud." The joker said.

"Don't you need Nichirin to kill a demon of Gyutaro's kind?" Dr wily asked

"Shut up Doc, im trying to manipulate Gyutaro using his emotions, but no the flamethrower wont be able to kill her." harry said.

"Are you absolutely sure we need Anime's wannabe Unobtainium to kill some twilight wannabe's? We could try Joker gas."

"Absolutely not, the only way im using that is as a last result." Harry said to the joker.

"fine, be that way, Oh look, edgy mcsatan's back." Joker pointed out the figure that had shown up and handed Gyutaro his ass. Which harry saw.

"Okay so Gyutaro's being taken care of, now to immolate the blood drinker girl." Harry turned on the flamethrower and suddenly a jet of fire began to envelop Daki. "Okay, somebody strike this girl down while my flamethrower's keeping her at bay!"
    Last edited by Drwily1987; 2023-06-20 at 10:30 PM.

7. - Top - End - #397
    Barbarian in the Playground

Planetar

The Hour Of Truth
    Every one of our protagonists feel an ominous presence. There seems to be nothing out the ordinary, but you can't seem to shake the feeling that you are being watched by someone, or something purely evil. Some of you are eating donuts, relaxing at a Starbucks, some of you are in the Seventh Heaven Bar. Everyone else is doing whatever they feel like doing, but no matter what they're doing, it's all the same unmistakable feeling. With that, comes an inhuman mixture of laughter and roar, the same evil laughter that Jacob laughed during the battle with the Shinra Soldiers.
    No sooner than I'd finished analyzing, reconstructing, and integrating into my bodies the properties of hexgold and darksteel did Jacob's emanation ping on various sensors.

Code:
    [INFO THREAD::COMMO:/dev/serial/NXIS-A/SCV-7811A:R] SensorEvent::eDetectElevatedEnergyLevels emit() : QEDNSocket : Origin coordinates unknown. Level urgent. Wrote datastream /dev/serial/ds0
    [INFO THREAD::COMMO:/dev/serial/NXIS-A/SCV-7811A:P] gal::ai-interface::ithread syscall it_alloc() : <> : ACK
    [INFO THREAD::ITHREAD_#774780987] Dataset determination: source ID candidates list size 1. Level elevated to mission-critical. 
    "...I'd thought you better than this. Seems I was mistaken," I whisper to the air under my breath.

The look I give Vast is one of concern, and yet also a bit of a "darn it, already..." expression.

"We'd better make our moves, too. Time waits for no one...and it's nearly half-midnight already."

Metaphorically, of course. After all, there are two things Chronos makes better than anyone — gift baskets, and time-based strategic decisions. And half-midnight means action time.
    Last edited by Aleph Null; 2023-06-21 at 09:49 AM.
    There are 1d20 types of people in the world: people that always roll natural 1 when it matters.

I don't know why, but I think more people have studied linguistics than I have.
    ...yes, the above sentence is in fact meaningless. But you did a double-take, didn't you?

8. - Top - End - #398
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

"You..." Gyutaro hissed.
    "You think that you can kill me with fire?!" Daki shouts. "Big brother let's kill...

The hooded figure stepped out of the shadows and simply snapped his fingers. A spell of rigormortis surged through Gyutaro, cancelling his ability to transmute his own flesh. Gyutaro would feel his flesh beginning to die throughout his entire body, with his consciousness trapped inside. At the same moment, the same figure readied an attack towards Gyutaro, in order to either destroy him or at least take him out before he could try and recover.
    Gyutaro cried on pain as the spell affectés him. He released his holds on Prompto Who escape near his friends.
    "You're okay Prom?" Noctis asked.
    "Don't worry about me! That demon didn't have the time to scratch me!" Prompto replied despite being shaken.

Daki used her obi appendages to attempt to Block the flammes which gave Inosuke, Zenitsu and Lucitsu an opportunity to attack her from behind and target her neck.

Gyutaro was hit by the attack, along with à Lumos spell from Iris. Au Zenitsu, Tanjiro and Noctis moved in attempt to finish him off.
    Last edited by PrinceNoctisXV; 2023-06-21 at 10:43 AM.

9. - Top - End - #399
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzard View Post
    "... okay, alright then. Well, I am in fact listening, so what do you have to say?"

He simply asks back.
    "It's Jacob. He is my vessel." The now obviously demonic voice stated matter of factly.

______
    Tokyo,Japan.
    "No. They won't. No one can."
    "Professor Karasu is it? How do you know about me? OPEN YOUR MIND!"
    The voice demanded with a sudden irritated growl.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph Null View Post
    No sooner than I'd finished analyzing, reconstructing, and integrating into my bodies the properties of hexgold and darksteel did Jacob's emanation ping on various sensors.

Code:
    [INFO THREAD::COMMO:/dev/serial/NXIS-A/SCV-7811A:R] SensorEvent::eDetectElevatedEnergyLevels emit() : QEDNSocket : Origin coordinates unknown. Level urgent. Wrote datastream /dev/serial/ds0
    [INFO THREAD::COMMO:/dev/serial/NXIS-A/SCV-7811A:P] gal::ai-interface::ithread syscall it_alloc() : <> : ACK
    [INFO THREAD::ITHREAD_#774780987] Dataset determination: source ID candidates list size 1. Level elevated to mission-critical. 
    "...I'd thought you better than this. Seems I was mistaken," I whisper to the air under my breath.

The look I give Vast is one of concern, and yet also a bit of a "darn it, already..." expression.

"We'd better make our moves, too. Time waits for no one...and it's nearly half-midnight already."

Metaphorically, of course. After all, there are two things Chronos makes better than anyone — gift baskets, and time-based strategic decisions. And half-midnight means action time.
    "Yes. This is his body. You MACHINE." Jacob responded. "I have his body at my command."
    "Now, listen, foolish tin can."
    "I am God Emperor of everything and everyone, including you."
    "You will come to my world, through the portal in Arizona."
    "If you take too long, I will start demanding that certain settlements be destroyed, with everyone inside."
    Last edited by ArlEammon; 2023-06-21 at 04:58 PM.

10. - Top - End - #400

Planetar

"It's Jacob. He is my vessel." The now obviously demonic voice stated matter of factly.

"Yes. This is his body. You MACHINE." Jacob responded. "I have his body at my command."
    "If you take too long, I will start demanding that certain settlements be destroyed, with everyone inside."
    "If you really want to attempt to fling insults, you'll have to be more creative. It's hard to take seriously such an overused pejorative for a robot from someone who thinks goats — a notoriously surly and stupid animal — are a good source of inspiration for one's likeness and image," I muse in response.

"Similarly, your assertion that you are the emperor of everything and everyone is ill-defined and thus holds no merit. Emperors are, after all, the rulers of a specific set of territories, rather than a set of objects or people, even before we get into the absurdity of the notion that 'everything' has a definition even remotely robust enough for use in any form of meaningful argument."

I take a few moments to gather a significant amount of extra energy (several trillion exajoules should suffice) and store it in my internal induction cells just in case.

"If you truly have awakened some immense control of worlds and of reality, then would you not be able to simply transport us to 'your' world by force, rather than extorting us with vague threats of mass killings that I could easily prevent should you lack such power? Either way, it would be unwise for me to simply comply with your demands barring significant evidence to the contrary."
    There are 1d20 types of people in the world: people that always roll natural 1 when it matters.

...yes, the above sentence is in fact meaningless. But you did a double-take, didn't you?

11. - Top - End - #401
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"If you really want to attempt to fling insults, you'll have to be more creative. It's hard to take seriously such an overused pejorative for a robot from someone who thinks goats — a notoriously surly and stupid animal — are a good source of inspiration for one's likeness and image," I muse in response.
    "How dare you call me stupid and uncreative, you Cantankerous Can!!!" The other Jacob retorted.

12. - Top - End - #402
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Tokyo,Japan,Earth Prime
    "You are not the only reincarnate with demon lords as his past lives. Only I was able to resist their influence. I am the leader of the Neo Demon Slayer Corps." Proffesor Karasu replied mentally." What are you demands? Let me assure you that if you threaten the people of this universe,my pupils will find you."
    -----------
    Don Corneo's club,Lestallum,Nova Chrystalia.
    " Jake,what's wrong with you?" Zenitsu( Lucy) asked mentally. " Wait,are you the Jake from our world?"
    Last edited by PrinceNoctisXV; 2023-06-21 at 08:42 PM.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Tokyo,Japan,Earth Prime
    "You are not the only reincarnate with demon lords as his past lives. Only I was able to resist their influence. I am the leader of the Neo Demon Slayer Corps." Proffesor Karasu replied mentally." What are you demands? Let me assure you that you threaten the people of this universe,my pupils will find you."
    -----------
    " Jake,what's wrong with you?" Zenitsu( Lucy) asked mentally. " Wait,are you the Jake from our world?"
    Tokyo,Japan,Earth Prime
    "HE is the one with THOSE." The other Jacob states in an annoyed tone. "I am God Emperor and Sorcerer Supreme, but with his body as hostage I have all access to his powers also, as if I needed them. "

Zenitsu
    "No."

All Protagonists
    "When you are done with, whatever you are doing, you will enter the portal and thus, my world. Your version of me his inheritance there to rule over."

14. - Top - End - #404

GreataxeFighterGuy

"You..." Gyutaro hissed.
    "You think that you can kill me with fire?!" Daki shouts. "Big brother let's kill...

Gyutaro cried on pain as the spell affectés him. He released his holds on Prompto Who escape near his friends.
    "You're okay Prom?" Noctis asked.
    "Don't worry about me! That demon didn't have the time to scratch me!" Prompto replied despite being shaken.

Daki used her obi appendages to attempt to Block the flammes which gave Inosuke, Zenitsu and Lucitsu an opportunity to attack her from behind and target her neck.

Gyutaro was hit by the attack, along with à Lumos spell from Iris. Au Zenitsu, Tanjiro and Noctis moved in attempt to finish him off.
    "Why yes, yes i can. It is fire that ultimately burns your kind to ash when hit with solar rays is it not?" Harry retorted to Daki.

Tokyo,Japan,Earth Prime
    "HE is the one with THOSE." The other Jacob states in an annoyed tone. "I am God Emperor and Sorcerer Supreme, but with his body as hostage I have all access to his powers also, as if I needed them. "

Zenitsu
    "No."

All Protagonists
    "When you are done with, whatever you are doing, you will enter the portal and thus, my world. Your version of me his inheritance there to rule over."
    "Oh yeah? And why would you wanna drag us to your world? What's in it for us? Who's saying we'd want to go even then?" Harry asked in response

15. - Top - End - #405
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"

"Oh yeah? And why would you wanna drag us to your world? What's in it for us? Who's saying we'd want to go even then?" Harry asked in response
    "It's not up to you. You protect the world and Humanity from demons, I'm worse than any of those you've ever faced. Look at this way. Gyutaro and Daki are "The Devil you know". If ignorance is your excuse for defying me, I can give a demonstration of my power to prove what I can do."

16. - Top - End - #406
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Tokyo,Japan,Earth Prime

Zenitsu
    "No."

All Protagonists
    Tokyo,Japan,Earth Prime
    " I am not the only one who heard you." Kurusu replied. " The entire Corps are also reincarnates. They all heard you. I will sent some of my pupil to your world."
    He didn't mention the fact that he will make sure that they return safely to this world.
    -------
    " Why do you want us to come to your world?" Zenitsu( Lucy) asked.
    "Other Monitsu,who are you talking to?!" Inosuke shouts.
    Both of Upper Moon six siblings were getting weaker due to the flamethrower and "Jacob"'s spell.
    OOC: How about Lucy gets dragged by the God Emperor to his world first?
    Last edited by PrinceNoctisXV; 2023-06-21 at 09:26 PM.

17. - Top - End - #407
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Tokyo,Japan,Earth Prime
    " I am not the only one who heard you." Kurusu replied. " The entire Corps are also reincarnates. They all heard you. I will sent some of my pupil to your world."
    He didn't mention the fact that he will make sure that they return safely to this world.
    -------
    " Why do you want us to come to your world?" Zenitsu( Lucy) asked.
    "Other Monitsu,who are you talking to?!" Inosuke shouts.
    Tokyo

"You will find yourselves out of your depth. Only the best will suffice."

Nova Chrystalia

"Jacob, the one you know as Jacob needs his throne." The other Jacob stated ominiously.

18. - Top - End - #408

GreataxeFighterGuy

"It's not up to you. You protect the world and Humanity from demons, I'm worse than any of those you've ever faced. Look at this way. Gyutaro and Daki are "The Devil you know". If ignorance is your excuse for defying me, I can give a demonstration of my power to prove what I can do."
    "No offense but i have fiction's most evil clown and a balding scientist who looks like einstein without rogaine and a possible third guy in my head Edgy Mcsatan so unless your demonstration is killing these Broke as **** twilight wannabe's im not interested in another transdimensional Vacation, i intend to go straight home and maybe smoke some weed, in the opposite order!"

"Einstein without Rogaine!?" Dr wily fumed

"Yes baldy mcnosehair." joker said with a smug smile.

"Ok that was a straight up sonic reference!" Dr wily pointed rudely at the joker.

"How did you- Oh thats right." harry thought to himself.

19. - Top - End - #409
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"No offense but i have fiction's most evil clown and a balding scientist who looks like einstein without rogaine and a possible third guy in my head Edgy Mcsatan so unless your demonstration is killing these Broke as **** twilight wannabe's im not interested in another transdimensional Vacation, i intend to go straight home and maybe smoke some weed, in the opposite order!"

"Einstein without Rogaine!?" Dr wily fumed

"Yes baldy mcnosehair." joker said with a smug smile.

"Ok that was a straight up sonic reference!" Dr wily pointed rudely at the joker.

"How did you- Oh thats right." harry thought to himself.
    Other Jacob sighed. Snapping his fingers, he dispelled the cloaks that were keeping the Shadows invisible. These eldritch horrors were the stuff of nightmares. Jacob nodded towards Harry. "Vacate the field." then seemingly, Jacob vanished. The Shadows were now firing their appearing out of nowhere, as if by teleportation, or if they were invisible before. These monsters were more than capable of even killing energy beings in combat. There were now dozens making their way towards Daki and Gyutaro.
    Last edited by ArlEammon; 2023-06-21 at 10:23 PM.

20. - Top - End - #410
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Tokyo

"You will find yourselves out of your depth. Only the best will suffice."

Nova Chrystalia

"Jacob, the one you know as Jacob needs his throne." The other Jacob stated ominiously.
    Tokyo,Japan,Earth Prime.
    Karasu turned to Michikatsu." Contact Rengoku,Uzui andTokito You will accompany them to this world."
    "Yes Master Karasu." Michikatsu replied. " I will send crows to them imediatly."
    ------
    Nova Chrystalia
    The Upper Moon six siblings were surpringly affraid of the beings.
    "What are you planning to do?!" AU Zenitsu( Marcus) asked.
    Zenitsu( Lucy) looked nervous.
    --------
    Duscae plains.
    AU Tanjiro and RS Inosuke were still watching over Nezuko. They also heard "Jacob"'s call.
    "Who was that?! Fight me!!" RS Inosuke shouted.
    Last edited by PrinceNoctisXV; 2023-06-21 at 10:01 PM.

21. - Top - End - #411

GreataxeFighterGuy

Other Jacob sighed. Snapping his fingers, he dispelled the cloaks that were keeping the Shadow vessels invisible. These space faring vessels all contained one powerful psychic inside the organic hull, connected to the living monsters that were the Shadows. Jacob nodded towards Harry. "Vacate the field." then seemingly, Jacob vanished. The Shadows were now firing their appearing out of nowhere, as if by teleportation, or if they were invisible before. These monsters were more than capable of even killing energy beings in combat. There were now dozens making their way towards Daki and Gyutaro.
    "Well. That was unexpected" Harry said as he watched the shadows appear.

"Oh ****! Oh ****! Oh ****!" Dr wily began panicking, Primarily because he's seen Babylon 5 before and knows what the shadows are.

"What is it?" Harry asked Dr wily in concern

"I've seen Babylon 5! Those are the shadows!" Dr wily responded.

Both Joker and harry made mock "Ooooh!" Sounds

"Really? I never took you for a Sci-fi geek albus." Joker said with a look of Bemusement that only the inhabitants of Harry's mindscape could see.

Tokyo,Japan,Earth Prime.
    Karasu turned to Michikatsu." Contact Rengoku,Uzui andTokito You will accompany them to this world."
    "Yes Master Karasu." Michikatsu replied. " I will send crows to them imediatly."
    ------
    Nova Chrystalia
    The Upper Moon six siblings were surpringly affraid of the beings.
    "What are you planning to do?!" AU Zenitsu( Marcus) asked.
    Zenitsu( Lucy) looked nervous.
    "Ok, who thinks we should check upstairs to see if everything's okay up there?" Harry asked.

22. - Top - End - #412
    Ettin in the Playground

Ethan nods, "Your place sounds good, it's getting rather loud here isn't it."
    Not being able to return to his apartment is a bit annoying, though more on principle than anything, still wherever Eshaal has in mind is probably much more interesting.

Ethan assumes this is some sort of telepathy, given the natural wood comment perhaps this is what that trusting a tree comment was about. He has the feeling he doesn't know enough to know what questins he should even ask, though he still manages to send quite a few towards the ring "Why did I hear him? Why didn't Eshaal? She's got to be Reincarnated too so it's not just that. What is a subspace and why wouldn't they just find it? Is there anything you'd like to ask?"
    A warm sensation emmanates from the ring, covering Ethan in a cozy comfortable feeling. By the time Vast's voice sounds again inside Ethan's mind it's more close and personal. Like a thought that he had hymself, very much like the voice of the dragon reborn.

"When a kid throws a temper tantrum, what should an adult do?"

There is a glint of a smile in the voice. Outside the WRATH team has cordoned the area and are keeping people at bay from the office building.

"As to your questions. A subspace is like a portal, but it leads to a temporary space, that doesn't exist before or after the subspace does. We believe since it's not connected to somewhere else, it doesn't damage reality. It's also easier to hide. Eshaal is particularly adept at creating them. Now, for my questions. They boil down to two. Are you a good person? and Do you intend to reshape the multiverse as you see fit?"

"Similarly, your assertion that you are the emperor of everything and everyone is ill-defined and thus holds no merit. Emperors are, after all, the rulers of a specific set of territories, rather than a set of objects or people, even before we get into the absurdity of the notion that 'everything' has a definition even remotely robust enough for use in any form of meaningful argument."

I take a few moments to gather a significant amount of extra energy (several trillion exajoules should suffice) and store it in my internal induction cells just in case.

"If you truly have awakened some immense control of worlds and of reality, then would you not be able to simply transport us to 'your' world by force, rather than extorting us with vague threats of mass killings that I could easily prevent should you lack such power? Either way, it would be unwise for me to simply comply with your demands barring significant evidence to the contrary."
    Vast looks at Nebula, that seems more peeved than expected. They extend the palm of their hand, create a flower, a blue spider lily, and close it. The flower is gone. Vast seems to be having their own fun. They look at Nebula again, with a smirk.

"Monkeys are boisterous hooligans. Engaging monkeys normally ends on them throwing their own feeces at you. Young trees sometimes do that, just for the nutrients. But honestly, it's rarely worth your time. What do you want to do next?"
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)

23. - Top - End - #413

Tokyo,Japan,Earth Prime

All Protagonists
    "Poyo."

Jack desummons his sword, as extends his arm towards his remaining donouts and forms a gravity-well by his hand, sucking the treats in.

"Welp, time to go save to the world... i think? Maybe?"

After that, he jumps up and summons the warp star beneath his feet, then flying into the portal:tm:.

24. - Top - End - #414

Planetar

A warm sensation emmanates from the ring, covering Ethan in a cozy comfortable feeling. By the time Vast's voice sounds again inside Ethan's mind it's more close and personal. Like a thought that he had hymself, very much like the voice of the dragon reborn.

"When a kid throws a temper tantrum, what should an adult do?"

There is a glint of a smile in the voice. Outside the WRATH team has cordoned the area and are keeping people at bay from the office building.

"As to your questions. A subspace is like a portal, but it leads to a temporary space, that doesn't exist before or after the subspace does. We believe since it's not connected to somewhere else, it doesn't damage reality. It's also easier to hide. Eshaal is particularly adept at creating them. Now, for my questions. They boil down to two. Are you a good person? and Do you intend to reshape the multiverse as you see fit?"

Vast looks at Nebula, that seems more peeved than expected. They extend the palm of their hand, create a flower, a blue spider lily, and close it. The flower is gone. Vast seems to be having their own fun. They look at Nebula again, with a smirk.

"Monkeys are boisterous hooligans. Engaging monkeys normally ends on them throwing their own feeces at you. Young trees sometimes do that, just for the nutrients. But honestly, it's rarely worth your time. What do you want to do next?"
    I give a bit of a chuckle in response.

"We might have to oblige the fool, if only to put him in his place. That said, I don't intend to play by his rules. If it were just me he were threatening I'd laugh it off, but if there's one thing I must give him credit for it's that he's inherited his previous life's knack for extortion and hostage-taking."

In a bit of a monkey-see-monkey-do learning gesture, I extend my hand and create a similar object to the one Vast had formed, but it's a metallic one and more of a fractal than a flower. I stop it after a moment, allowing the shards to scatter in the wind.

"The powers of creation I've found myself with are a human's dream...but I occasionally find myself at a loss as to what I should be doing with them. How much can I create before I end up accidentally destroying instead? That said, I must do something, lest I become that from which I have sworn to protect humanity in the first place — they who destroy because they have forgotten creation. And if this threat is actually serious, while I could protect against it from afar, it may be best to make an example of this fool."

25. - Top - End - #415
    Ettin in the Playground

The kitsune is happy to wait for nighttime, learning more about the demon slayers means of fighting the demons sounds great. In the meantime vast roots locate another blue spider lily and likewise hand it over to the demon slayers through the use of portals.

Seventh Heaven Bar

Somnus finishes his beer, there have been some interruptions but it looks like things are quiet again.

"Look, it's pretty evident that you guys are AVALANCHE by now. It's fine. I want to help. I need to get to the planet's lifestream, I understand that they are mining it for mako, so if you go to a mako reactor and blow it I would really like to go with you."

I give a bit of a chuckle in response.

"We might have to oblige the fool, if only to put him in his place. That said, I don't intend to play by his rules. If it were just me he were threatening I'd laugh it off, but if there's one thing I must give him credit for it's that he's inherited his previous life's knack for extortion and hostage-taking."

In a bit of a monkey-see-monkey-do learning gesture, I extend my hand and create a similar object to the one Vast had formed, but it's a metallic one and more of a fractal than a flower. I stop it after a moment, allowing the shards to scatter in the wind.

"The powers of creation I've found myself with are a human's dream...but I occasionally find myself at a loss as to what I should be doing with them. How much can I create before I end up accidentally destroying instead? That said, I must do something, lest I become that from which I have sworn to protect humanity in the first place — they who destroy because they have forgotten creation. And if this threat is actually serious, while I could protect against it from afar, it may be best to make an example of this fool."
    Vast seems to give a slight and slow shake to their head. They create more flowers still, this time they grow from the ground around the small tree sappling that's growing surrounded by the magic circle.

"Mmmh... he did call you cantankerous can. You certainly are inevatibly fated to strongarm and bully him into submission, just like he wants. Or maybe you could choose not to. At most call him an alliterative asininity and leave it at that?"
    Last edited by thethird; 2023-06-22 at 11:13 AM.
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)

26. - Top - End - #416
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Ethan really hopes this is just a quirk of how magic trees think, because he'd probably panic more being asked to look after a child than he is with the government literally out to get him. "Uh, discipline them I think?" He takes a moment to think about the first question, he's never really felt like his actions had much impact, good or bad, on the world, but today changes that doesn't it, he's got three men who changed their world in his head "I'd like to think I'm a good person, and I certainly intend to back that with action now. Reshape the multiverse sounds rather ambitious, but I certainly can't say no, it looks like there's some real room for improvement."
    He'll speak in a whisper to Eshaal "Not sure if your woody friend has told you, but it seems the crazy blonde wants me, and some others, to walk through a portal in Arizona, I don't suppose you could get me there with whatever brought you here, I'd rather not see whether he actually can destroy cities."

("telepathy")

27. - Top - End - #417
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

The kitsune is happy to wait for nighttime, learning more about the demon slayers means of fighting the demons sounds great. In the meantime vast roots locate another blue spider lily and likewise hand it over to the demon slayers through the use of portals.

Seventh Heaven Bar

Somnus finishes his beer, there have been some interruptions but it looks like things are quiet again.

"Look, it's pretty evident that you guys are AVALANCHE by now. It's fine. I want to help. I need to get to the planet's lifestream, I understand that they are mining it for mako, so if you go to a mako reactor and blow it I would really like to go with you."

Vast seems to give a slight and slow shake to their head. They create more flowers still, this time they grow from the ground around the small tree sappling that's growing surrounded by the magic circle.

"Mmmh... he did call you cantankerous can. You certainly are inevatibly fated to strongarm and bully him into submission, just like he wants. Or maybe you could choose not to. At most call him an alliterative asininity and leave it at that?"
    Butterfly mansion,Taisho Island

Nightime arrived fast.
    Shinobu waited for her visitors quietly. She woudn't have to wait long, a young woman wearing a kimono with flower patterns and a boy with short light blue hair just arrived.
    "Lady Tamayo,welcome to the Butterfly mansion, we were expecting you.
    Tamayo bowed back. The young looked insulted.
    "My apologies for not coming sooner. As you might know demons like us cannot travel in daytime. This is my assitant,Yushiro." She said,introducing her young assistant. Yushiro glared at Shinobu.
    "I'm sorry,he can be overprotective." Tamayo replied. " I'll cut to the chase. From what your crow told me,A multiversal deity has shown interest in the blue spider liily and wants to help us defeat Muzan and restore Nezuko's humanity?" she asked.
    "That's about it!" Shinobu replied.
    -------
    Seventh heaven,Midgar.
    "Are you sure you're up for the challenge big guy?" Yuffie asked. " Those Shinra jerks are no joke!"
    "We're going in tonight!" Barret added."Though there are some rumors of a certain Niflheim empire aiding Shinra.
    "Wait,you mean Nibelheim,our hometown?" Tifa asked,confused.
    "No,not the same. Another nation that appeared in the map." Cloud added.
    ---------
    Vast base,Duscae plains.
    AU Tanjiro unshelthed his nichirin Katana snd looked around while protecting Nezuko.
    "Show yourself!" He shouts at the God emperor.
    RS Iguro and RS Mitsuri ran to join him,having heard the voice as well.
    -----'
    The Upper moon six siblings were now like cornerned rats.
    " Blood demon art...Eight layered obi slash!!!"
    "BLOOD DEMON ART...FLYING BLOOD SICKLES!!"
    In a desperated attempt, Daki and Gyutaro unleashed their blood demon arts. Obi and sickles were flying toward the eltrich horors.

"Right,let's go!" Iris and Prompto went upstairs to check on the civilians.

28. - Top - End - #418
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Butterfly mansion,Taisho Island
    Vast base,Duscae plains.
    AU Tanjiro unshelthed his nichirin Katana snd looked around while protecting Nezuko.
    "Show yourself!" He shouts at the God emperor.
    RS Iguro and RS Mitsuri ran to join him,having heard the voice as well.
    "Alright." The other Jacob walked into the room where Tanjiro stood.

29. - Top - End - #419
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Vast base,Duscae plains.
    "Alright." The other Jacob walked into the room where Tanjiro stood.
    AU Tanjiro turned to face the Jacob variant,while still protecting the pod containing Nezuko,even if she was a still living variant of his younger sister.
    "You want us reincarnates to go into your world? What for? Are we much a threat to you?" he asked.
    RS Iguro and RS Mitsuri only watched for now. Unfortunatly, RS Inosuke had other ideas.
    "Inosuke...he way too strong..don't..." AU Tanjiro shouts.
    " Beast breathing...fourth fang...slice and dice!"
    He charged toward Other Jacob and attempt multiple slashes using his nichirin katanas.

30. - Top - End - #420
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Vast base,Duscae plains.

AU Tanjiro turned to face the Jacob variant,while still protecting the pod containing Nezuko,even if she was a still living variant of his younger sister.
    "You want us reincarnates to go into your world? What for? Are we much a threat to you?" he asked.
    RS Iguro and RS Mitsuri only watched for now. Unfortunatly, RS Inosuke had other ideas.
    "Inosuke...he way too strong..don't..." AU Tanjiro shouts.
    " Beast breathing...fourth fang...slice and dice!"
    He charged toward Other Jacob and attempt multiple slashes using his nichirin katanas.
    The hooded avatar of "Jacob" merely stood in place, all Nichirin slashes passing through his spectral form. A smirk passes through the avatar's face. "No weapon you have can hurt me, Inosuke. "
    "As fun as a sparring match with Demon Slayers would be for me, it wouldn't be very constructive."

"But listen, if you walk through that portal, you will save Jacob's life, and the lives of billions, no trillions of innocent people."