New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: [BitP:R] Hueco Mundo 3

Kyoki with her left arm crossed across her chest and holding her right shoulder looks up from the ground at Cecila before looking down as she says, "Umm, yeah I guess so?" She then stops and says, "Ano, don't you mean strech your legs miss Cecilia? Ragunaroku ever present to voice his opinion grabs her head in his large, and strong hands shaking her head in multiple directions "No that is NOT what she means you little wimp. What she means is that it would be nice to kill something again. I mean honestly. I was getting sick of trouncing those Gillian and Adjuchas class menos. I mean they can't even fight your Madness Aura very well. Come to think of it we haven't chopped any blocks of lately either. GGGAAAAHHHHH! I need something to fight!" Kyoki desperately shushes Ragunaroku as she notes people looking at them. "Please calm down Ragunaroku! People are starting to stare and I'm not sure how to deal with that!"

2. - Top - End - #482
    Bugbear in the Playground

Cecilia looks at them wide-eyed. "M-m-madness Aura? Ooooh I just have to have you now." She leans in close to Kyoki, tilting the girl's chin upward, looking her in the eye. "Do you enjoy the way they run and scream? Their terror? I think it's spectacular. What do they see? Their deaths? Themselves murdering their loved ones? Or is it something amazing, so blissfully wonderful that they just lose themselves in it?" Her lips brush Kyoki's ear as she speaks, and her voice is filled with some sort of emotion. God knows what it is. "It makes me shudder just thinking about it..." She draws back, a small gasp exiting her mouth as she does so, and shivers in delight. Then she smiles happily at Kyoki, giving her a thumbs up.

"But with war I can finally do it again! It's been ages though..." She purses her lips, thinking. "Poor 'Chero hasn't killed in forever. He gets lonely sometimes." She looks left then, right, and leans in close to Kyoki, stage whispering. "I think he might be going a bit craaazeeee in there." She nods seriously. "Don't tell anyone, alright?"

She perks up again, and grins. "Waitaminute, I just remembered! Kingers said I could have as many fraccion as I wanted! So congratulations new girl, you're now a fraccion! All that's left is to introduce you to Cai, and he's always so damn busy nowadays that that's pretty much impossible~ So I guess we'll go do... um... Espada and Fraccion things. Like... drink cups of tea. And insult the people who walk by. And throw things at any passerby. You know, important Arrancar business."

Oddities Collected: 2.
    Passerby Tea Splattered: 0
    People Insulted: 0
    Wars Started: 4
    Wars Won: 276 (Including Life)

This counter of Cecilia's depressed her. She wanted 277 wars won dammit. Admittedly the two week "War of the Sand Devils" she had against the grains of sand in Hueco Mundo barely counted as numbers 242 to 276 but still. It was the principle of the thing.
    Last edited by Terry576; 2011-11-12 at 06:19 AM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Cashin stops dead when he mentions Talon, and fear clouds her eyes for a second. But was she scared of Talon, of him, or of what either was going to do to her? But then her jaw set, her eyes focused, and she started moving towards Sereg again, stopping when she was within arms reach, kneeling before him.

"I learned to survive, my lord. She taught neither of us anything but how to keep ourselves alive against all odds, and we already knew how to do that. Any Hollow can do that." Her tone was at once both submissive and combative. What was she getting at?
    With a single swift motion Sereg raises his arm in a blur, launching a caja negacion into Cashin's exposed hollow hole before slinging his blade through the hole of her sister to embed into the ground behind her, pinning her in place as he calmly moves to her defenseless body. "Now child, you are alone." Behind his form Cashin can just barely be seen dissolving into nothingness. "And from henceforth on, your sister is gone. But you, you I have questions for."

Throughout the palace a sickening crunch can be heard, coming from none other than Sereg's tower. The sound of bones being broken as Sereg takes out his frustration at the past events on the young arrancar. Eventually the screams stop, Kaitlin having passed out from blood loss and shock after explaining her part in the forthcoming plans along with where Talon's lair could be.

A few hours later, Sereg is still wiping the blood from his face, the leftovers on his clothing long since dried. Kaitlin had been moved from the palacio, to be locked with the gladiators deep withing the earth under the seventh district. "Now, Vicente. It's your move."
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

4. - Top - End - #484
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

"What ever you want Cecilia-sama!<3" Kyoki meanwhile is still having a minature freakout from her close quaters encounter with Cecilia. It's not until Ragunaroku gives her a wet willie that she snaps out of it and and only temporarily. As they continue to get tea she looks into herself as she says, "It did fell amazing you know, when they gave into madness. All emotions can be supressed anger, joy, excitement, hatred, lonelyness. Madness however is different. Where as everyone has those emotions in them madness isn't something that is stored. It's spontaneous and comes from nowhere. That sudden urge to strangle your wife when she cheats on you? Yes a lot of it is hatred and anger, however that subtle undertone, that one that causes you to break your human morales and commit the ultimate sin. That little spark that causes daredevils to risk their lives for a cheap thrill. The thing that causes people to fear most criminals. Madness is in itself chaotic. That is why it is so unexpected, spontaneous. It I don't know what they see, I only know that it drives them mad." She says all of this with a flat tone, while Ragunaroku seems to be trembling with excitement.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Infante Raom, Royal Envoy to the septima espada...

Can be found sleeping atop the terrace of a tower in Distrito Siete.
    Talon frowns in disgust at the laziness of this envoy. But that could wait. She motions to cough, but is interrupted by... something. A tingling in the back of her mind. Turning to face the palacio siete itself, she bares a wide-toothed grin.

It looks like the plan will be accelerated somewhat.

Getting back to business, she makes a raucous cough, trying to rouse the infante from his slumber, if it is so.

[The Void]

((Taking control of Cashin, on account of being more or less the conductor of this plot, and Kayne being unable.))

In the infinite crushing space of the caja negacion...

A void between all worlds, and yet none of them. A prison of the soul.

Cashin looks around at the emptiness surrounding her prison of impenetrable construction. At first, she may have fought in vain against the crushing oblivion, but eventually sorrow struck her much like any other arrancar sentenced to this punishment.
    Rise, child.
    Then, something speaks to her. Something incomprehensible, and yet all too clear. It went beyond words. It reverberated through her entire being. She rose from her knees.
    You will escape this prison.
    Clenching her head, she does not fight the overwhelming feeling growing in her head. Or rather, feelings. Of rage, sorrow, joy, all emotions capable by the human mind, and some even beyond.

All at once. It was torture, and yet euphoric.
    You will begin your mission.
    She tries to cry out, and yet her scream is muffled.

Blood drips from her head as her fingers, now claws covered in a curious membrane, expand in muscle and biology mutant to her own.

She was no longer Cashin. A monstrous cry cracks the barrier of energy, attempting to reap the ethereal prison.

...In time, it would break. But time it would take.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

6. - Top - End - #486
    Ettin in the Playground

Raom opens one eye to look up at Talon while still laying on his back.

"Ah, mad'moiselle Gunvhald, to what should I thank the grace of your visit?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

7. - Top - End - #487
    Orc in the Playground

[Terrace]

Talon fights off a growl. After all, it wouldn't do to cause more of a ruckus than need be.

"I would like to issue a royally-sanctioned challenge to the Septima Espada's position."
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

8. - Top - End - #488
    Ettin in the Playground

"How odd, are we in a flurry of position changes, I do wonder."

The arrancar hops forward to his full heigh... A bit shorter than Talon, and places his hands behind his head.

"Lead the way, will you?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

9. - Top - End - #489
    Orc in the Playground

"Do not be mistaken, however. I am not the challenger. I merely represent the challenger. I am positive they will be present when the challenge is issued."

Talon hops onto the balcony nonetheless, setting into a sonido chain for the palacio.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

10. - Top - End - #490
    Ettin in the Playground

Raom shrugs at the use of Sonido.

"Such hurry. Maybe father should proclaim a law forbidding the use of sonido indoors... Ah well."

Raom follows at his own pace.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

11. - Top - End - #491
    Orc in the Playground

[Throne Room of the Septima Espada]

Talon does not bother to knock as she strolls into Sereg's throne room. Looking around to the patron of the palace, she grins toothily. "Our honorable Septima, Sereg Arturo. I have some business with you." She waits for the Infante to catch up before pressing onward, regardless of whether Sereg responds or not.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

12. - Top - End - #492
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    With a single swift motion Sereg raises his arm in a blur, launching a caja negacion into Cashin's exposed hollow hole before slinging his blade through the hole of her sister to embed into the ground behind her, pinning her in place as he calmly moves to her defenseless body. "Now child, you are alone." Behind his form Cashin can just barely be seen dissolving into nothingness. "And from henceforth on, your sister is gone. But you, you I have questions for."

Throughout the palace a sickening crunch can be heard, coming from none other than Sereg's tower. The sound of bones being broken as Sereg takes out his frustration at the past events on the young arrancar. Eventually the screams stop, Kaitlin having passed out from blood loss and shock after explaining her part in the forthcoming plans along with where Talon's lair could be.

A few hours later, Sereg is still wiping the blood from his face, the leftovers on his clothing long since dried. Kaitlin had been moved from the palacio, to be locked with the gladiators deep withing the earth under the seventh district. "Now, Vicente. It's your move."
    Kaitin stood in the pit in which she would now live, standing over the bodies of the Arrancar who dared to try to finish her off. Sereg had wounded her for the last time. This time he had taken away her sister, and had the audacity to not only leave her to die, but to intend to force her to fight for survival before being eventually destroyed. Without the Aggression, Kaitin should have had little chance of surviving.

Too bad "should" didn't really matter at this point.

Crouching down over the bodies of the Arrancar that she had slaughtered, she began to feed. As she consumed their flesh, she could feel her own strength returning, but somehow more than just her strength. There was something else, something forcing her forward, telling her what to do.
    Go, child
    She stood back up, feeling...strong. She was ready to fight, both for her sister, and for herself. She started walking towards the exit, and as Sereg's guards moved to stop her, she almost casually swiped her arm in front of her, and a cero tore out, its color a sickly green. It looked...wrong.
    They cannot stop you
    She re-entered the world above, blinking in the light of the artificial sky. She glanced up, looking at Sereg's tower. There was the beast who had taken her sister. The animal that had stolen her freedom. The creature whose life she would destroy.
    Take back what is yours
    She began walking. She would see his life end.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

13. - Top - End - #493
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    [Throne Room of the Septima Espada]

Talon does not bother to knock as she strolls into Sereg's throne room. Looking around to the patron of the palace, she grins toothily. "Our honorable Septima, Sereg Arturo. I have some business with you." She waits for the Infante to catch up before pressing onward, regardless of whether Sereg responds or not.
    "Someone's been a bad little Privaron, Talon. Trying to usurp my position and using my own property against me. Is this your brilliant plan, show up and attack me yourself? How the mighty have fallen, down to my level." Sereg sits lazily in his rightful place as half a dozen Arrancar busily try to scrub the blood from the floors and walls. "And Raom, I thought we were friends. Here to help? Although as you know, that would make Talon disqualified for Espadahood whether she defeated me or not."
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

14. - Top - End - #494
    Ettin in the Playground

"Don't play hurt, I need to stand witness and you know it full well."

Raom looks around.

"Do you have a chair?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

15. - Top - End - #495
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    "Someone's been a bad little Privaron, Talon. Trying to usurp my position and using my own property against me. Is this your brilliant plan, show up and attack me yourself? How the mighty have fallen, down to my level." Sereg sits lazily in his rightful place as half a dozen Arrancar busily try to scrub the blood from the floors and walls. "And Raom, I thought we were friends. Here to help? Although as you know, that would make Talon disqualified for Espadahood whether she defeated me or not."
    "I've no idea what you are talking about, Arturo-san." Talon tones down her grin to an innocent smile. "I am not here to attack you. I am here to represent someone who is not able to speak for themselves at the moment."

She pauses. "She should be here any moment, however the purpose of this meeting is to issue a formal challenge to your position. Not by my own hand, but by one banished from your realm not too long ago."

She speaks the name, as if a calling. "Cashin Jemidox."
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

16. - Top - End - #496
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    She speaks the name, as if a calling. "Cashin Jemidox."
    A word.
    An order
    A phrase.
    A summons
    A name.
    A destination
    Something stirred in that infinite void. How long had she been there? Was she even a she anymore? Was she even alive? Escape seemed impossible.
    Get moving
    But she couldn't wait around any longer. One more try. Just once more. She gathered up her will, her black arms lifting at her sides to pound at the invisible walls to her prison once more. As her stone-like fists battered at the barrier, something...gave.

Outside the barrier, a crack appeared in the air, about where Sereg had banished the unfortunate Arrancar. Second by second, the crack widened until it fractured the air in a cylindrical shape, and finally, in a burst of darkness, the imperceptible walls gave way to an extremely ticked-off Arrancar.
    IT IS TIME
    As Cashin burst back into reality, she looked a mess. Her clothes little more than rags that barely covered her, her arms had become covered in a black carapace that had grown up to her shoulders, and appeared to be spreading around her torso in black veins. Her eyes were wild and insane, and when her stare found Sereg, they became murderous.
    THERE IS THE ONE WHO TOOK EVERYTHING FROM YOU
    "YOU WILL PAY!" She shouted before leaping at Sereg, her arms slashing across each other. Each finger, covered as it was in darkness, looked like a dagger, and they were all aiming for Sereg's face.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

17. - Top - End - #497
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    "Don't play hurt, I need to stand witness and you know it full well."

Raom looks around.

"Do you have a chair?"
    A voice speaks up, only loud enough for Raom to hear, and probably Talon. After all, Sereg's hearing is likely taken up by the insane roar of the Arrancar challenging him now.

"Here is a chair. A folding one, but still."

Indeed, a simple folding chair, albeit one with some simple padding. It's already unfolded and waiting for Raom.

Standing on the edge of the shadows near the wall is Vicente, clad in his traditional cloak, the one that left him undetectable to an Arrancar's "sixth sense". He didn't seem to move, simply watching. On closer inspection, his eyes were fixed, not on Talon or the Infante, or even the semi-transformed girl, but on Sereg. There was a cold, calculating thought process behind those eyes.

'Very soon, you undeserving oaf. Very soon.'
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

18. - Top - End - #498
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Cuerva de Sangre, Palacio Uno

Despite having her personal chambers in the reconstructed Palacio, Cuerva de Sangre ordered no bed. Being caught in a dreamless sleep that offered no succor nor comfort during her sealing, sleep is not something she desires ever again, nor had she a biological need for.

Opening her eyes, she sits up slowly.

Spoiler
    Show
    Kuro, if you want Rouga to hang around, feel free.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

19. - Top - End - #499
    Orc in the Playground

"So many different ways I could say that riding that Horse exhausted you, so little time." Rouga commented as she woke up. "He's not at the Palacio, by the way. Mentioned something about 'not being the right time'. But he said he'd come if you summoned him." The Arrancar had apparently watched over the Primera in her sleep.

She can tell from the faint smell of blood emanating from outside the room.

He knelt by her side, offering help for her to sit up. It was almost... paternal, in a way.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

20. - Top - End - #500
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Cuerva gently pushes Rouga's hand away when the latter offers to help her up. It seems that the "commander in chief" aura that she projects and wears like a suit of armor comes up almost immediately as she stands up straight and stern. But this armor does not come out of insecurity or fear or even a hint of vulnerability. This time it comes with a strong sense of being a wise veteran. Or maybe its because Rouga was watching over her when she rested.

"Tadzio did not attend to me probably because you are here. But no matter. Hmm... he would come if I summon him aye? That's interesting. I will keep that trump card hidden for now then."

Turning her attention back to Rouga, she regards the fellow Ancient closely. "Have the other Espada been notified about my predecessor's plans?"
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

21. - Top - End - #501
    Orc in the Playground

"Far as I'm aware only you, me and Ecchan are in the loop right now. Octava is hung up on some personal tripe. Segunda is unaccounted for, Cuarta seems to be in his place as usual, likewise with Quinta. No clue with Sexta. The Septima is probably goofing around. Novena... heck if I know, possibly drinking himself stupid. I heard the Decima isn't in Las Noches right now, but that's nothing new." He wasn't sure why he rattled off like that. His intelligence on the subject was sketchy anyway.

"I can't shake the feeling this was in preparation for a preemptive attack, Cuerva. What's on your mind?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

22. - Top - End - #502
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Depends on who you are looking at. Genoveva might launch a preemptive attack that might look like a hit-and-run just to see how well we react to it, and there stands to reason she might commit everything to penetrate if we show enough weakness for her to seize the moment. A hit-and-run that only tests our defensive abilities would be a waste of opportunity, and will put us on our guard for a long time coming."

"And given some reports that I have on my desk and the guided tour I had been given. She might also use the chaos to seek out something my Palacio stands directly on top of. Genoveva's predecessor. What would she use it for, I have no exact need to know. The only thing that matters is that she does not get it, if that is her true objective."

Cuerva shrugs, her mind ticking.

"The Ghost King might also allow the Espada to dally around in their own games and see how they would react when the enemy is at the gates. No doubt he holds all the home ground advantage cards, and would be in a good position to turn back the assault himself. This will give him a chance to mete out some punishments in the aftermath. A very legitimate reason and time to refresh the ranks of Espada and instill another round of disciplinary fear to the freshly promoted, that they can play around in their little games all they want, but the position and responsibilities of the Espada hold paramount when things that matter come to a fore."

"But my intel is very spotty as well. I know he has a son in the Mortal world. How many others are aware of that? How close is the Ghost King's bond with that living thing? Would Genoveva try something on the boy or anyone else close to our King? These are questions I have no answers yet. When it comes to war, and when it comes to crafty people, do not expect them to come to you face to face just like that without some shady backup plan."

Cuerva shrugs as she takes a seat at her desk and motions Rouga to take a seat opposite her.

"All I have is a series of potential attack points and their potential implications. I might personally scout out Genoveva's base and see if we could lay traps to soften the army before they arrive. Striking them immediately would be a quick victory, but does little to send a message."
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

23. - Top - End - #503
    Orc in the Playground

"How unusual of you to forget something." Rouga comments off-handedly.

"Genoveva seems to be obsessed with the idea of showing the Ghost King and everyone else how we're better off without the trappings of civilization. Ecchan claims this isn't the first time she's tried to pull this kind of caper either.

That said, her forces consist majorly of wild Hollows, herself and whoever that nudist freak was. Even if she somehow manages to train them to follow orders, they'll be simple ones. We're dealing with beasts.

Taking those factors into account, I think she's actually going for an all-out attack. She may try to use the chaos like you said, but at the end of the day, she and that guy are the only worthwhile targets. I'm not going to tell you how to do your job, but I'd favor the decapitation approach.

Genoveva commands them through fear. If we show them something bigger and stronger, they'll run off with their tails between their legs. Or appropriate appendages as the case may warrant.

I want to capture her alive for good measure. But I'm going to need your help. I'm... a little stuck as far as my Necromancia goes."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #504
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Cuerva nods thoughtfully, thought her eyes light up with slight amusement at the last sentence.

"I thought you'd have Necromancia figured out a little Rouga, but sure, what problems do you have with it? And as for keeping Genoveva alive, I cannot promise you that with any degree of certainty, though allowing me the privilege of consuming that 'nudist freak' would raise the odds."
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

25. - Top - End - #505
    Orc in the Playground

"I couldn't care less what happens to him. He's a monster of some kind, I'm sure of that, so don't underestimate him.

I've actually got a good idea of what to do. But I need your help to refine it. It's not something I can field test by myself, you know."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #506
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Cuerva nods. "Let's go out to the Forest of Menos and we'll field test your Necromancia, its not too far from Las Noches and should your testing be interrupted by Genoveva's assault, we're in a good position to hammer through their forces from an unexpected direction."
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

27. - Top - End - #507
    Orc in the Playground

"Thanks. I owe you one." Rouga noted. Funny, he didn't mention anything about Cuerva owing him one for the assistance with the Horse. Perhaps he just didn't care?

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #508
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Cuerva smiles as she offers her hand for Rouga to take. "This is a small favor compared to what you did and didn't do while I was trying to overcome Famine's challenge. I need some practice anyway."

When Rouga takes Cuerva's hand, the latter will burst forth in Sonido and pull Rouga with her to the Forest of Menos.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

29. - Top - End - #509
    Orc in the Playground

Rouga doesn't seem to mind, and he doesn't even get the time to say it was no big deal.

"I wish my Sonido didn't suck so much that you needed to give me a ride." He commented.

He had a slightly worried look on his face, however. "You sure you're up for this? You just woke up."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #510
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"I am not reckless, if I can help you now, you know I mean it." Cuerva smiles.

-----------------------------------------

The trip to the Forest of Menos is far faster than Rouga had anticipated, then again he took a ride with the fastest Sonido practitioner in Hueco Mundo to date and the extra weight of an Arrancar did not even faze her.

Reaching a clearing, Cuerva nods towards Rouga. "Show it."
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]