New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXVI: Applebloom to Zecora!

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonet Priest View Post
    Yeah, I remember those days. Before that several fics went with the idea that Twilight was an orphan raised by Celestia. This reminds me, we haven't seen Twilight's folks in yet in the OitCverse. Might they show up at some point?
    There's always been a scene quietly sitting in my head once I learned that Twilight actually had parents, set around Reaching Midnight about Twilight sitting down with her parents and having the most awkward conversation ever, and then introducing the quite visibly pregnant Trixie for the most awkward introduction ever.

If I ever find a place to put it, that scene will be written. As is, Trixie has met Twilight's parents, and they are happy grandparents to Midnight, even if they are positively embarrassed whenever the subject comes up around their friends.

"Aww, it's so sweet that your daughter and her lover adopted that foal. I have to say, she looks so much like them, too!"
    "Uhm, yes. Adopted..."

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    Huh, well then. I stand corrected. I didn't think you'd been a Brony for that long for some reason. XD

Although I some level I do compare everypony else's timeline against my own, and I didn't become a Brony until the week after episode 26 came out.
    I became a brony the week Sonic Rainboom came out. In retrospect, that was pretty darn good timing.

2. - Top - End - #992
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    That's not too surprising, really. Midnight is a fairly simple name to come up with. I mean, hey, it's a time of day, after all. But it can also be used when you want your character to be dark and edgy. Not that I'm saying Midnight Shadow here is either of those things, I haven't read the story, but it's something I've encountered with other Midnight ponies.

I don't honestly even know if I was the first to use that name. I doubt it, honestly. I used Midnight for Trixie's mom because I thought it sort of fit well with what I was going for, considering how well 'Midnight' and 'Twilight' go together. Then it just fit for Midnight as a legacy name. A link from the past to the future.
    I vote you name one of Midnight's foals 'Dawn' and one of her grandfoals 'Day.'

Midnight is....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Midnight gawks slightly, looking at Leo.

"Another me is one of your organization?" She shakes her head, and brushes that forelock out of her eyes again. "Another discussion for another time. For now..." She pauses, having a brief internal conversation. She then closes her eyes, and then opens them,
    revealing brilliant green eyes, with catlike pupils. Her body grows slightly, more graceful and sleek, the Princess-like aspects already visible on her still-awkward young body coming to the forefront. Brilliant celestial wings emerge from her back, and her horn lengthens and sharpens.

Nightmare smiles playfully at Leo. She...doesn't give off the aura of menace that Nightmare Moon did.

"Oh? What message would you have to deliver to me, suncolt? While we both don't recognize the authority, we also recognize that it would be far less trouble in our lives if they kept off our flanks, too. And believe me, Midnight's life is complex enough. I should know!"

She giggles.
    Midnight is...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Leo clears his throat. "Please note this is all the official stuff, has to be done, or they'll send someone to investigate, and we don't want that. The entity once known as Nightmare Moon, you are hereby charged with two counts of disrupting the day/night cycle, one count of kidnapping a being responsible for the day/night cycle, one count of injuring a Manticore, one count of ruining a fabulous mustache, three counts of impersonation and multiple counts of Indecent Coverage. How do you plead?"
    Last edited by Kris Strife; 2011-10-09 at 12:26 AM.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

3. - Top - End - #993
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Somewhat related, I enjoy making characters for fun, I enjoy pondering new systems as a leisure activity, and I like showing examples to try and get other ponies to do the same. So without further ado, character sheets!

-

STARRY NOTIONS (Rolplaying is Magic)

Spoiler
    Show

Unicorn colt, cream body, dark green-black mane, silver eyes
    Special talent: metamagic / manipulation of magic (usually enchantment)
    Cutie mark: a sword over an open book,over a circle diagram
    HEART: 2 BODY: 1 MIND: 3
    3 health, 4 energy, 5 courage

Talents: Tireless, Willful
    Job: Soldier/adventurer
    Skills: enchantment, navigation, folklore, journeying
    Element: Generosity

MAGIC
    Tricks:
    metamagic (change + magic) alters effects of spells (standard), on the fly (hard), or even as the other pony uses them (legendary)
    TK tactile feedback (change + know + magic) uses broad TK application to "feel out" surrounding environment. Learned in Whitetail Woods.

effects: change, know
    Subjects: magic

STARRY NOTIONS (Pony Tales Role Playing System)

Spoiler
    Show
    Unicorn Pony Colt
    APTITUDES
    Muscle: 2 hardiness: 3
    Speed: 2 Agility: 3
    Smarts: 4 Learning: 2

TALENTS
    Earth: none
    Fire: Enchantment 1
    Air: NA
    Water: NA
    Levitation: TK 2
    Magic: Metamagic 3

WEAKNESS: Eccentric (easily flustered by ponies who where to a single worldview; random or chaotic)

DESCRIPTION: Starry notions, unicorn pony
    Cream colored fur and dark green, almost black mane. Short, almost foalish size with a narrower, mare-like face and large silver eyes. Aside from his small size, Starry is a well-built if average pony, with a lean look from his travels.

Ever bright-eyed, he has a chipper voice and brogue-ish inflection, varying in tone from low, slow and soothing to deeper, shriller and louder when agitated. His saddlebags and work knife are concealed somewhat under a tattered-looking dull forest green cloak, and his face is often protected by a wide brimmed wizard's hat, complete with floppy point.

POSSESSIONS:
    Cloak, hat, knife, embossed steel shield, griffonsteel ring

Consider me inspired!

SECOND HAND (Pony Tales):
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Clockwork) Earth Pony Stallion

APTITUDES:
    Muscle: 4
    Hardiness: 5
    Speed: 2
    Agility: 2
    Smarts: 3
    Learning: 2

TALENTS:
    Earth (Husbandry, P): 3
    Fire (Clockwork Design, P): 3
    Fire (Blacksmithing, S): 1
    Spell (Repair): 2

WEAKNESS: Artificial (Being made of metal and clockwork means some ponies don’t respond well to you, and may even think you should be serving them)

DESCRIPTION: (See earlier backstory)

POSSESSIONS: Tools, Spare parts

SECOND HAND (RP is Magic):
    Spoiler
    Show

Special talent: Building and maintaining clockwork tech
    Cutie mark: A pocket watch, painted on a square of metal and bolted on

Body: 3
    Mind: 1
    Heart: 3

Health: 6
    Energy: 4
    Courage: 4

Talents: Tireless, Tough
    Job: Mechanic
    Skills: Animal Communication, Jury-rigging, Storytelling
    Element: Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Ah, I see," Charger said. A number of questions had been answered, reasonable guesses could be made about further ones - or the clockwork pony's lack of knowledge as to their answers. She contented herself with that; to question further would be rude. Better to simply accept that this was a thing which happened and move on.

"This mechanic, do you know her name? Perhaps I am familiar with her."
    Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Clockwork RP

Spoiler
    Show
    "Oh, well that's nifty" Igneous replied after Second Hand had finished explaining. "You'd be a natural for the Night Guard now that they're recruiting again, what with the not needing to sleep bit. One of my favourite instructors was the head of that division."

He tapped his chin with his hoof for a moment as he thought about how best to answer the clockwork pony's query.

"Oh, well I could probably talk your ear off all day. Umm, lets see, how far back should I begin? I left home a few years back in order to work on a cousin's farm for a while when they were short handed, but got bored of that rather quickly. Things picked up there though, and they eventually hired some more staff to take the slack, so I was freed up from that. Decided to come to Canterlot about a year ago to study, but ended up signing up (or rather being signed up) for the Guard following rather large accident in the thaumaturgical research department.

Finished basic only recently, which was a blast let me tell you. I think I did well, at least my instructor said I had potential. How did he put it ... erm "lots of room to improve" or something along those lines. Apart from a few minor postings, the sort of stuff they get you to do while nothing major is going on, haven't done much else until I got this special assignment."

He grinned at the memories.

"Ahh good times ..."

He would have continued, but Charger took that moment to ask her query and Igneous fell silent lest he interrupt.
    Clockwork RP:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The metallic pegasus nodded as the guard pony spoke, before answering Charger. "She's a unicorn mare who calls herself Tinker. I only met her once, but I remember she had the brightest blue hair I'd ever seen." Second Hand scuffed at a small stone in the path with an iron forehoof, trying to work up the courage to ask what was on his mind.

"Uh, Charger? If you don't mind me asking, what is the machine you were carrying for? If it's not working properly, I-I could have a look at it...if you wouldn't mind...I'm pretty good with fixing machines."
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

4. - Top - End - #994
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    And now, a special guest appearance from The Village Hidden In The Everfree Forest:
    Spoiler
    Show
    And not necessarily the one you were thinking of.
    Cool pic.

The game I thought you were referencing was really creepy, but I liked it. NarutoPony would be.. weird, but interesting.

Another Lyra and BonBon pic, I didn't see this one posted here yet:
    Spoiler
    Show

FFRP: Finding Berry Ann

Spoiler
    Show

Topaz smiles briefly. Oh yes, I can handle six ponies or around a ton of cargo if it's balanced well and I only have to carry it across town. It's my signature magic, not counting my Element. She glances back at the pier. I certainly hope Starry can make some sense of whatever is going on back there. She steers the dome toward the store, looking for a good place to land.

You were asking about the Dreamscape. It's where dreams come from, of course, but more importantly it's the realm that underlies all the realities and even the unrealities; scientific types sometimes call it the Eleventh Dimension. It embodies Possibility in all its aspects, which can make it decidedly tricky to maneuver in.

Beeskee: "Wow! That sounds really handy!" He nods, flinching slightly at the sounds of the various explosions and scary noises, not willing to risk a glance backward himself, just in case it is as bad as it sounds. Presumably Topaz will say something if their ride outright explodes. "That ship definitely sounds... complicated."

He listens carefully as she explains the dreamscape, one ear twitching a bit. Here he thought the ship was complex. "I.. uh.. don't know if I understood all that." He smiles, and says, "I do know I am glad that we have you along. Thank you." He thinks back, trying to remember if he properly introduced himself... Better safe than sorry. "If I forgot to mention before, my name is Beeskee." As they approach the store, he spots the cart, loaded and ready to go with a good variety of supplies, both of the 'survival' kind as well as more than a few party supplies, pointing it out to Topaz. There's a clear area nearby, on the street.

(OOC: I couldn't find if I had introduced myself ICly in any of the previous posts.)

Does a hoof to the back of the head count as a funny saying?
    Eep! *hides from the violent pony* Hrm... Either that pony doesn't like being touched, or they say something really embarrassing when poked in the flank. I volunteer, uh, somepony else to find out which it is.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

PonyFort: IC and OOC threads.

5. - Top - End - #995
    Ogre in the Playground

Background music:
    A Major Problem (Heh.)
    Finding Ursa Major
    Gilda's Threat (You still looking for a badass theme song, Skullsy?)
    Last edited by Kindablue; 2011-10-09 at 12:59 AM.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

6. - Top - End - #996

Quote Originally Posted by Beeskee View Post
    Eep! *hides from the violent pony* Hrm... Either that pony doesn't like being touched, or they say something really embarrassing when poked in the flank. I volunteer, uh, somepony else to find out which it is.
    Why would I mind being to- Erm... I mean yes! Yes, that is completely it, I hate being touched. How dare you even suggest touching my cutie mark? You pervert.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

7. - Top - End - #997
    Banned

Ach. Dammit, Thanqol

I wake, up, sore. "should I bring any exercise stuff to work today? I feel like I've been applebucked. Oh hey, ethanol posted something..."

You can be more.

-_-

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    RP
    Spoiler
    Show
    HEY! YOU LOT! Why are you celibate?
    One wonders if this is in the bunker I'm about to try and board.
    One also wonders what a bunker looks like, on rockets.
    I'm seeing this

Spoiler
    Show

With bigot mobile rockets at each corner, and a perfectly flat bottom with soil, roots and debris hanging from it.

Doooo eeeeeet.

Princess Celestia: So, the main characters, who are called Moonlight, Skittershy, Surprise, Spectrum Storm, Applehoof and Elegance, have been banished to a dungeon on the moon by the evil princess trollestia!
    Twilight: Um... Princess... are you trying to tell us something?
    Princess Celestia: Let's just say I don't like people wandering off the rails. (Grins)
    Heavily considering it... read: working out mechanics & concept

Hee, thanks. It's really an old one, but with me adding words in paint. xD
    Oh, that's why! And here I just thought I'd been too dumb in the past to read the words >>;

That's pretty much the point. xD It's in celebration of Eldritch Abomination week, and I didn't want to ask for a new avvie, so I just added mocking dark text to my favourite one. (Favourite non-pony one. End of the week will be the G&P again)
    I see. Makes sense.
    Ok, for eldritch abomination week, I'll use my Avatar as my original character, instead of the more mellow IC version.
    Complete with mystic energies!

So it's not your thing, then?
    GOODNIGHT EVERYPONY!

Mask: *Noms**

"If it was up to me, I'd hold a grudge. But Mr. Biscuit here is being all chocolate-ey and forgiviness-ey, so I suppose you're off the hook."

Spoiler
    Show
    Oh wow, cute~

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie Welf View Post
    Huh, I only missed 25 pages.
    We're trying to keep it slow so everypony can catch up.

Spoiler
    Show
    *snip'd*
    Ooh, nice. Haven't seen some o those before.

Orrrr... This could be construed as Sexual Harassment in the kingdom of Equestria.*
    Only if you find cutie marks sexual.

RANDOM RELATED TANGET ALERT

What if Nightmare moon's black is luna's original shade? Rather than developing auroric hair, Luna's benefit from using the elements was to be painted the friendlier, soothing purple of a stormy night at sea.
    It took way to much effort for that not to be a stormy knight...

But this is Ponythread! That's how we roll! Wait. Waaait. No, no we don't. 99.999% of our shipping is F/F. The lack of phallacy is an anomoly on the internet.

Wow, I guess this fandom really is Unique!
    That's not true!

We ship straight pairings
    We ship
    Um
    We
    We ship...

Caramel x Twilight! Yeah! And... And... FlutterMac! Ballin'! And Spike x Rarity (yes yes, commodore, "victory one pony at a time mwahaha" I was already on your side though) and... Um.

Oh! Tom x Rarity! And Rocky x Mdm. LeFleur!

I'm reaching! I'm reaching sooo hard but it's ok because I'm actually finding stuff!
    But yeah, heteropony is oddly hard o_O"

I think you just asked some really cynical cops. It's illegal by the letter of the law, no matter the situation if you're under 21. The only exception is religious purposes (AKA "drinking the blood of christ"), and there the actual number is a bit hazy.
    Makes sense, as both Easter and Christmas were big religious holidays in the area. I know for a while the laws on the books in SoCal were "you cannot buy, coerce someone to buy, or own a pack of cigarettes" while under 18, but technically smoking one was ok. In the same way the 'dirk and dagger law' says carrying a sword at your waist is ok, that is; word-correct, spirit-wrong.

You know, this makes me miss the Pony Bondage when Phoe was around.

...Come to think, this makes me miss Phoe.
    Aye. She's all preoccupied and stuff nowadays, but it's always nice to see her post again.*

Also I love it that I'm now being called Jade as a nickname.*
    Well, it's easier than T_Fox, or T_F,which each take around 6 buttons each, and I cant call you fox without worrying about confusing poor ol' Raz again - were you around when they thought Braz was a typo and I was creepy!flirting with Raz_Fox? - so next best thing?

"hey! He's a pony who doesn't seem to have gender preference. Jade it is."

I really hope I do! As of right now we both have campaigns on Wednesdays, so Thursday mornings absolutely nothing gets done as Dan and I geek out over our sessions the night prior.
    sweet. Myself, I'm going to have to get my fix online until work settles or I get another job (note to self: GET ANOTHER JOB) so I'm living vicariously in all these discussions I find. XD

I love all of these ideas. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with avariel if I do Fluttershy. However. Psychoshutin and I were chatting in the car.

EsperDerek. I have a question for you. Would you mind if I recreated the Out in the Cold continuity in a D&D campaign? As much as I love TrixieShy, I like the story that much more.

You know what? Either way, this Fluttershy is being introduced in the campaign world. Too much work has been put into her character mechanics by you crazy ponies for me to not. :P
    It was actually fun, more than work. The only pony I can't immediately D&D-ify is Pinkie. It's also always fun to work things in subtly. She doesn't need super animal powers for her stuff; she has just enough skill to be an awesome homekeeper and a bunny who gets all the same stuff. Done as dinner!

I'd also suggest ranks in oratory for inspirational "yay~"

Umm... GMT-8 is on the same time as California and British Columbia, right? Hmm. Well, I get to work at 5 AM GMT-8, and I leave work at 2 PM GMT-8. So that's when I'm best available to back and forth chat.
    Do you mean during work is the best time?
    I find it odd because those are the hours I least see you around the thread.

I keep forgetting there is a whole playground out there though, so insert self-aware embarrassed chuckling here ^.^"

I will do this. I will ask them what their AC is, throw the Bullet Bill, and if it hits, they get hit in game. And it will be glorious.
    I love those kinds of shenanigans.
    "what's your AC?"
    "56! *proud*"
    *tosses the figurine* "he hit you."
    "... Don't I get a reflex save?"
    "Hm. Lemme see." *tosses again* "nope. He hit you"

This is why he is the master of quotes and I am only the apprentice. I refuse to sit down and do one of these with less than two monitors, for I deem it to be too much of a pain in the flank.
    Oh look! An incidental segue into something I was just talking about and wondering if I could broach in thread! Why thank you, Jade! In return, if you join in the hunt for Berry Ann, I'll seat you somewhere far away from any air locks.

Anything I can't do is a weakness, to me. I value proficiency, which is why I have any health at all- natural, circumstantial muscle development. For example, it really grinds my gears that I can't drink anything cold. My body refuses, and if I want to chug something I have to leave it out, or in severe time constraints, microwave it. I know my eventual defeat at the hands of Doctor Nefarious will have something to do with this...

So hey, give it a go! It's like the first time you hit the character limit; an achievement. Do it once, and you'll be able to say "I can, but why would I?". That's my way of thinking on it at least.

Yes, yes she is. She has recieved gift art from Lauren Faust. All hail, it is mandatory.
    Huh. It removed your broken quote tag as well. I'm honestly surprised at this. Did you edit the post when I weren't looking?

Watching this hurt my head, so much. Owwww...
    Haven't had time for this particular headache yet, m'self.

I agree with all of those except Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie is curvy.
    That's the one thing that really strikes me about having Pinkie Pie toys. She's pretty. She's gorgeous. Her hair... They don't do it justice in the show. And her eyes...

I mean, wow. Pinkie Pie honestly has the most beautiful eyes in Equestria.
    Tempered with I don't like Pinkie that much.

Thirty minutes? THIRTY MINUTES?! Fillies, all of them! Why, back in my day a ripped off ear only stopped the game long enough for the guy to pick it up and stickit in his pocket!
    Back in my day, you couldn't rip off an ear playing a "sport". We called that what it was; fighting, scuffling, horseplay.

Fencing is a sport. Getting your ear split open practicing one of the three longsword murder strikes with a shovel handle? Horseplay.

I know I did the flutterclap to Aotrs's post, but I just need to state I completely agree. Everypony has something they enjoy that some people would find offensive or strange or be squicked by. You know what? So what? I'm a furry, I'm a brony, I'm dating a Transgirl. You have no idea how much **** I get for each and every single one of them. For what reason? Because you don't approve of my life decisions? Get over yourself.

There's no reason to judge or disapprove of anything that anypony else does. Absolutely. None.
    Neat.

That is so awesome! I want one soooooo much!
    Go to K-mart! You can get one for the low, low price of...
    Of...

Of...

Braz, honey? How much did we pay? I just remember screaming PURCHASE! at you until you hung up on me.

Wow, I completely missed this entire discussion (unless it was deleted, which explains how there were only 10 pages for me to catch up on).
    there wasn't any discussion, really. No deletions either, just the question, some answers, and a mod-nod. It was kept short because Don't Talk About It is actually a straight-up rule, in the forum rules bit that's at the top of everypony's screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Roninhirox View Post
    So I am feeling kinda like a jerk tonight. *One of my good friends (actually the guy who got me the job I am starting sunday) had an art show tonight that I promised I would show up at and I ended up not being able to get to. *A combination of my ride bailing on me after the thing started and me being to poor for bus or cab and to sick to walk the five miles there prevented me from getting there. *And while he will prolly shrug it off I still feel like I should have tried harder to get there, or something. *
    Go for the sincere email appology.

Thank you everyone else for the well wishes, now I am gonna go watch cartoons and try and write till I am to tired to be awake.
    While that's usually what I do each night, you may want to look into better time management XD

It was amazing. This whole internship has really been amazing. Draining and tiring, oh yes, but so amazing. I know this is what I want to do, and I'm doing wonderfully at it. I know this is what I want.
    Good to hear

Please go ahead! Recreate away! If you do follow that path, though, please do keep me updated on how it all turns out, my curiosity demands it!*
    I request campaign transcripts during build-up and for a spell after resolution.

How would you set It up though? Have Trixie brag, while an NPC in town could whomp herthe whole time?
    It's remarkably awesome, but I suspect the two moat likely outcomes are A) party follows Trixie, trying to get her to cheer up or B) party immediately smells DM/PC plot and begins to ignore it while doing their own thing.

So I'd love to see how you pull it off; it's something I've never quite mastered myself.

It really was an experience to remember. What really made it, though, was the company I kept. It could have been so boring and frustrating, but the ponies I was with, and the fun we had because of our situation, just made everything work.
    Again, splendid! Always enjoy seeing something like this pan out.

It really is an amazing picture. I got home from work to have that in my deviantart inbox, and jaw just sort of hit the floor. The color and shading is just tremendous.
    Isn't it? I find it really impressive myself. I also like that, near as I can tell, it's a subtly different tarot card. Though I only looked at the one she was holding, truth be told.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    In Exalted? You've either got your shaping defenses up and/or are turning it into normal Creation, or you make a new character, because yours just turned into a pot of petunias.

With how I imagine it working in this instance? The universe gets a Divide by 0 error.
    Ah. One of those fun instances where a computer can't do it no matter the power, but a human can. Like dividing one by three, then multiplying by three.

Now, if you actually try to time travel in Exalted? Either it doesn't work, or your thread in the Loom breaks and you die/suffer sudden existence failure.
    Oh! No worries then. I probably don't exist and I'm just fine.

Hipception?
    That's called "surgery". Granny Smith needs some, if'n I recall.
    That is, putting a hip in her hip so she can have a hip to be hip with.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Don't know if this has been linked before, but I just took the How much of a brony are you? test. I got a nice 84% (418/500) "Mega-brony".
    Took it, fun thing. Forgot to look through the rest of the site though. I'll do that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious Pony View Post
    Esper Derek: Something just occurred to me. The arcane tome Princess Luna bestowed upon Trixie, leading to so many unpredicted consequences...was the title of it The Joy Of Hex by any chance?

*waits for ponies to start throwing stuff at me*
    Fabulous.
    Would you believe I had a Twilight Sparkle moment?
    "what do vexes have to so with it? They aren't real? The joys of hex... The joys of... OOOOH"

Aww. What if everyone has a funny saying though? That can only be revealed by poking their cutie marks?
    Sounds like a simple flashgame to me. Like Mario is Missing. You poke ponies, and one of them will say something important. Then you have to find the next clue at a pony who used to just say sometime mundane. While avoiding the Ponyville police, and trying to earn your cutie mark!

Yes.

Hm. Planning stages.

Re: Other replies: I think I missed some responses, but now I can't find them. Sorry everypony.
    It happens to he best of us, mate :3

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
    Dude, if you're asking me for girl advice, you're totally asking the wrong guy!

First thing's first, even some of the greatest artists ever struggled drawing the ladyfolk. *You'll be surprised at the amount of critics who would explain Michelangelo's formula for painting women as "Draw man, draw boobs, collect money." *So, totally, don't get discouraged.
    We have an advantage though: we aren't creating great art. So we can get away with short-cuts that would be critiqued all to hay if Michelangelo tried them :3*

I would personally round out the face more. *Girls usually have more fat on their faces than boys, this hides their bone structure and is one of the reasons why people say girls have a "softer" appearance. *Besides that benefit, you'd remove the "fishy" shape that we're looking at here.

If that last comment isn't going to have people jump down my throat in anger, this one will. *Your model lacks a hair analogue. *While many present cultures are continually shattering gender barriers on the hairstyle front, it is still generally awkward for a girl to be bald. *I know you're going to run into a lot of trouble trying to find a style that actually works with how the head and body rotate, but where the only thing humanoid is the head, we need a hint.
    Eyup. Tracery for top lip and bigger bottom lip would work, as would pointier chin (to a point) to counter the usually masculine jaw line.

A question, commodore. These things would see themselves as female, correct? So they would have forms designed to be distinguished as female by the majority of galactic existence, yes? So they have a functional 'in universe' reason to go with standard human/mammal conceits, unless you want one of them to get grouchy when somepony calls them "it" or "he".

If I want to appear manly, I dress manly. If I want to appear Girly, I'll dress Girly. If The machine race wants to appear Girly, they need to put on their female chassis. Y'know?

I see a surprised Shredder, and then another Shredder that's planning his next scheme to get revenge on those blasted turtles. *
    Aye, that was less useful than I'd hoped. I don't have the slight frame needed to get the fine control to draw on this program that well.

It's irritating; I don't need a belt, my fingers aren't narrow enough... It's like a human adventurer being proud of his leanness and thinness, looking like a buffoon in a village of halfling bodybuilders. I know I'm not really 'failing' but the absurdity of the reference frames I have is maddening XD

I was just sharing a tangent story there for the sake of sharing, though. *The way S curves compared to angles was explained to me was in relation to the Sublime versus the Beautiful, with such curves being used to define Beauty, and the general structure of a woman (thick head, thin neck, thick chest, thin belly, thick waist, thick hips, thin legs, thick ankles, thin feet) being used as an example of such. *Thing is, I mean, this is personal observational anecdote here, but that's just generally how every skeleton works, counterantidisirregardless of gender. *Yes, there are skeletal differences between male and female bone structures, but they still follow that same plan, and that's also setting aside cultures where fat bellies were "in".
    Not to mention one of the manliest things drawn ever is based on two tapered S curves with a couple of consummate implied triangles.

Also, um, just calling 'em as I see 'em, but Edmund Burke is one of the most pretentious writers I've ever read.

Then again, maybe my brain's just broken in regards to this sort of thing.
    It's all good. I'm trying to save him time not by teaching him art (where depth allows curves to rule) I'm trying to teach him lazy American shortcuts. I personally love curves. They are fun as all get out to draw :3

In the end though, he specifically can't use curves. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying the tool isn't specific enough for this instance. Your way is, generally, the best for handling the situation.

Haven't clicked the link yet, but it looks like it'll be fun. Thanks!

I don't believe you. Not one bit. At all. Ever. However if we do go by your whitetext definition, my friend gave me one today.
    Raritysurprised.jpg

I may or may not have been infected by Lix, because somehow that sounds Kinky.
    Sun & Moon she's infectious?!?!

He honestly didn't seem fazed by it. Then again, he probably does it every show.

You know, Big Mac / Caramel is my favorite ship involving either of them. So I have 4 F/F OTPs, and a M/M OTP. Apparently I am incapable of straight ponies.
    Big Mac / Caramel? Never seen it. Now BRAEBURN / Caramel, that I've seen. Too much of. My poor eyes, they shall never be pure again XD

I would say as an alternate ending to Season 2 Episode 2, Discord pulls the elements of Discord from the elements of Harmony as a last ditch effort to spread chaos around the world; throwing equestria into war as the elements of Discord slowly amass an army of chaos.
    ... *covertly scribbles down as a possible campaign seed*

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Oh no. No. Why did you...Do you have any idea what you may have just unleashed?!? Run while you still can.
    LYRA X BON-BON OTP 4 LIFE

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Khosan View Post
    Just six panels. *Not super thorough, but long enough to get the idea across.
    Ah. My mistake, I meant;
    When you go from level A to B, is there just a different logo next time you talk to that pony? Or is there like, a "Your friendship is evolving!" screen where you can have a short, explanatory animation?

I'm not really sold on rocks. *I know the big Rarity joke is "A ROCK?!" but still. *It could start out as a rock for the first level, but it shouldn't be a rock for very long.
    I totally understand. I was thinking more a refinement thing. Like...

Rock > cracked rock > geode half > diamond > two diamonds > three diamonds

That doesn't feel like a lot of progress though. *The difference between the 4th level (3 motes) and the 5th and 6th levels (4 and 5 motes) wouldn't be particularly big and those of us who can't quite remember the little details like that might miss the transitions between them.
    Well, what you already have for Twilight (four point star getting bigger, brighter and pointier) would remain; the addition of motes would just be an additional detail to add to what you already drew.

You did give me a funny idea with this one. *Start off with Rocky then add Madame LeFlour and Sir Lints-a-lot (with Party Hats), then have them one by one turn into balloons.

Like I said funny, but probably not a good idea.

EDIT: Hold on! *An idea appears! *We start with 1 balloon for level 1, level 2 is 1 balloon with some streamers and maybe a horn, level 3 is 2 balloons, no streamers. *So essentially, every other level a 'party' is thrown and another balloon appears next level.
    Love it! Glad I could help, een if only a little.

I'll probably go with caterpillars like you said. *Assuming I can pull off 'cute caterpillars' correctly.
    Green, no outline, yellow dots as feet, and a smiley face if possible. All ya need

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Somepony called for Seapony Lyra?

Not sure if disturbing.

That's um... One creepy grin, Sea Lyra. What's got you so happy?

Ooh. That's actually kind of complicated; I freely admit that I like the idea of The Conversion Bureau more than I like a lot of the actual fiction.
    Ah.

For reference, I'll point you to the latest TCB thread on ponychan, since it's the most up to date reference available. From there, I'd say...

Background (if you want to be a compleatist):
    THE ORIGINAL: The Conversion Bureau (Blaze) -- This is what established the setting.

First Contact (Purple Prose) -- An alternate origin story that established a lot of spin-offs of its own.

Complete:
    Midnight's Tale (Midnight Shadow) -- One of my favorites, and the story that probably got me started with Topaz.

A Twist In The Tail (Midnight) -- A sequel of sorts to Midnight's Tale. BTW, neither of these is related to Esper's Midnight; Midnight is apparently a very popular pony name.

A Mare’s Tail (HiddenBrony) -- More grimdark than I usually manage to get through, but I found myself really liking the characters, and it ends well (in a sense).

Incomplete:
    Change of Life (FirstTimePonyWriter) -- This is one of the fics on my personal OhMyGodItUpdatedMustReadNow list. It ships Rainbow Dash with a human. And it works.

An Azure Future (Krass McWriter) -- Ponysanity, TCB style.

Ponies of a Rising Sun (Purple Prose) -- I have kind of given up on this ever updating, but I liked the beginning.
    'kay. Saw the Midnight Shadow ones, wasn't sure if they were a part of or a separate continuity. Okie doke!

Mask: "One day, Mr. Biscuit, I shall learn your persuady techniques." **Noms*
    I don't know that you could make the sacrifices biscuit makes in the line of duty, young'n.

Mask: "I am a big pony!"
    Oh so you did find the Giant Size formula? Drat!

So I am starting an eight player LAN game of Swords of the Stars. Anypony heard of it? Yeah, I'll be available for a while.
    Will be or won't be available? Confused.

It's fair to say that neither Midnight Shadow nor Midnight Glen are "dark and edgy" (well, Midnight Shadow is literally dark). Poor Midnight Shadow is somewhat distressed to learn that everypony assumes that his is a filly's name...

I recall reading one pre-Cutie Mark Chronicles fic that used Midnight as Twilight Sparkle's father's name, but I don't remember if it predated OitC or not.
    The Midnight who has batwings and sharp teeth and is partially demonic is though. There are enough ponies that it's hard to tell who does what throughout the entire fandom.

Personally, I think our Midnight is best Midnight. But I'm biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    Oh, you're right! We're the only ones left. Um, sure I'd like to get some dinner. I know this place that's pretty good nearby. They specialize in food from Neighpon.

(Quickly somepony! I need a ponified restaurant name! Please?)
    Okineighwa's
    Yosheepnoiya
    Um
    That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonet Priest View Post
    Yes and it looks to be truly glorious. Originally it was supposed to be out in August but it was pushed back to September and now October. I don't mind though, I'd prefer it be released when it's good and ready rather than get pushed out the door full of bugs.

To keep this pony related, have a comic.
    Spoiler
    Show

Anybody get the reference?
    Haha. Hey Arnold!

Quote Originally Posted by AlterForm View Post
    Twilight my love,
    My sultry equine,
    Why must I hold you
    only whilt I dream?
    Will I be forever enslaved by your spell?
    Why must I worship you and never tell?
    Twilight, you make my marehood tremble.
    My senses all go un-fix'd-y.
    Someday, I'll tell the world, my love...
    I, the Great and Powerful Trixie!!!!
    This amazing me
    You continue to do
    You have not yet ceased
    Why am I surprised?

8. - Top - End - #998
    Barbarian in the Playground

Fellow Bronies in the Playground, I am frightened. Why, you may ask?

I just took the How much of a Brony Are You test.

Despite the fact that I have only seen each episode once, written only one fic, never drawn anything, own no merch, and that my only outward expression of Brony-ness is this as my desktop...
    by the way I LOVE Deadpool
    I scored 84% on the test.

On trivia alone.
    Occasionally, my Autism can cause problems like this. :P
    I have a band!
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #999
    Orc in the Playground

Why would I mind being to- Erm... I mean yes! Yes, that is completely it, I hate being touched. How dare you even suggest touching my cutie mark? You pervert.
    Beeskee *thbbbts* at the other pony. "I'm not a pervert! Unless your cutie mark is something really weird. I bet you say something awesome and just don't want to admit it, but I'll let some other pony get hit."

Sounds like a simple flashgame to me. Like Mario is Missing. You poke ponies, and one of them will say something important. Then you have to find the next clue at a pony who used to just say sometime mundane. While avoiding the Ponyville police, and trying to earn your cutie mark!
    It just needs a name. "Poking Ponies for ___ and Profit!"

'Fun and Profit' fits but isn't alliterative enough. I don't want to go with 'Pleasure and Profit' because SOMEPONY already thinks I'm a pervert.

*thbbbts* at Titanium Fox again.

Unless it went all out, in which case: "Perverted Poking of Ponies for Pleasure and Profit"

10. - Top - End - #1000

SiuiS, I'll dig through that mountain in a few minutes here. However to answer your question, yes I'll be available. The way this turn based game works, sometimes turns can be upwards of twenty five minutes waiting on a single player to finish (usually Hiver).

Beeskee *thbbbts* at the other pony. "I'm not a pervert! Unless your cutie mark is something really weird. I bet you say something awesome and just don't want to admit it, but I'll let some other pony get hit."
    "Well, I wouldn't actually hit you... I really don't have it in me to hit anypony. But still!" She glances around nervously. "D-Don't want anypony to get the wrong idea that I'm violent or anything..."

[It just needs a name. "Poking Ponies for ___ and Profit!"

'Fun and Profit' fits but isn't alliterative enough. I don't want to go with 'Pleasure and Profit' because SOMEPONY already thinks I'm a pervert.

Unless it went all out, in which case: "Perverted Poking of Ponies for Pleasure and Profit"
    Hey, you know I was joking, right? XP

Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Ogre in the Playground

It just needs a name. "Poking Ponies for ___ and Profit!"
    "Plot and Profit", as poking them would reveal important information that would move the story along.

Oh. Never mind then.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Orc in the Playground

"Well, I wouldn't actually hit you... I really don't have it in me to hit anypony. But still!" She glances around nervously. "D-Don't want anypony to get the wrong idea that I'm violent or anything..."

"See? I bet you say something like the proper variables for the Fermi paradox, or how to combine quantum gravity with the standard model. Now Equestria will NEVER KNOW!" He rests a hoof over his face dramatically.

Yeah, I'm just teasing you back. Edit: I'm a silly pony. I'm even listening to this music in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    "Plot and Profit", as poking them would reveal important information that would move the story along.
    I like "Plot and Profit" - heh. That sounds funny.

Edited in so I don't spam the thread too much:
    Beeskee realizes he may have actually hurt the other pony's feelings with his teasing. He offers them a friendly pony hug, with a Pinkie Pie Promise of no inappropriate touching.
    Last edited by Beeskee; 2011-10-09 at 02:19 AM.

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Colossus in the Playground

In this biscuit's case, I think it's the chocolate chips.
    Mask: "So you're saying I should carry chocolate chips wherever I go?

How do I do that without eating them all?"

Clockwork RP

Spoiler
    Show
    "Oh, well that's nifty" Igneous replied after Second Hand had finished explaining. "You'd be a natural for the Night Guard now that they're recruiting again, what with the not needing to sleep bit. One of my favourite instructors was the head of that division."

He tapped his chin with his hoof for a moment as he thought about how best to answer the clockwork pony's query.

"Oh, well I could probably talk your ear off all day. Umm, lets see, how far back should I begin? I left home a few years back in order to work on a cousin's farm for a while when they were short handed, but got bored of that rather quickly. Things picked up there though, and they eventually hired some more staff to take the slack, so I was freed up from that. Decided to come to Canterlot about a year ago to study, but ended up signing up (or rather being signed up) for the Guard following rather large accident in the thaumaturgical research department.

Finished basic only recently, which was a blast let me tell you. I think I did well, at least my instructor said I had potential. How did he put it ... erm "lots of room to improve" or something along those lines. Apart from a few minor postings, the sort of stuff they get you to do while nothing major is going on, haven't done much else until I got this special assignment."

He grinned at the memories.

"Ahh good times ..."

He would have continued, but Charger took that moment to ask her query and Igneous fell silent lest he interrupt.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Clockwork RP:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The metallic pegasus nodded as the guard pony spoke, before answering Charger. "She's a unicorn mare who calls herself Tinker. I only met her once, but I remember she had the brightest blue hair I'd ever seen." Second Hand scuffed at a small stone in the path with an iron forehoof, trying to work up the courage to ask what was on his mind.

"Uh, Charger? If you don't mind me asking, what is the machine you were carrying for? If it's not working properly, I-I could have a look at it...if you wouldn't mind...I'm pretty good with fixing machines."
    Spoiler
    Show
    "This device?" Charger looked across at it with a distant smile. "Something of a project. I was given an electrical prank buzzer as a foal, and finding its charge too short for my purposes, built an electrical generator in order to re-power it. I found myself adding to it almost constantly after that, and carrying it around with me wherever I went. It can stun a pony at two hundred paces. By all means, take a look if you are interested, but don't expect any sort of coherent design."

It would also not, Charger calculated, be an entirely bad thing if the fragile and potentially explosive device was taken from the pony with a self-confessed history of lab accidents.

[color="green"]Ach. Dammit, Thanqol

I wake, up, sore. "should I bring any exercise stuff to work today? I feel like I've been applebucked. Oh hey, ethanol posted something..."

You can be more.

-_-
    Yo.

Oh wow, cute~
    :D
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-10-09 at 01:38 AM.

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpalbob View Post

On trivia alone.
    Occasionally, my Autism can cause problems like this. :P
    yea, trivia apparently counts for a lot on it. but then again, that does make a bit of sense....if you know so much that you must be more pony than you think you are.
    I have Aspergers myself. Anything within my interests, I remember better than anything.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    I have Aspergers myself. Anything within my interests, I remember better than anything.
    AUTISM POWERS ACTIVATE!
    That is my battlecry.
    I do technically have Aspergers, but I just say Autism to save myself the inevitable speech on what the difference is.
    I have a band!
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1006
    Colossus in the Playground

1) Find something darthbobcat Raz_Fox Inkwell has done
    2) STEAL THE HELL OUT OF IT

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-10-09 at 02:53 AM.

17. - Top - End - #1007

"See? I bet you say something like the proper variables for the Fermi paradox, or how to combine quantum gravity with the standard model. Now Equestria will NEVER KNOW!" He rests a hoof over his face dramatically.
    We may be getting to the point that this should go in spoilers. XD

Spoiler
    Show
    I... Um... It's nothing like that. Trust me." She blushes a hot red through her teal fur, mixing to create a soft purple shade on her cheeks.

Yeah, I'm just teasing you back. Edit: I'm a silly pony. I'm even listening to this music in the background.
    Okay, good. I don't think you're a pervert. XD

We have Lix, Midnight, and Shimmer for that! :P

Beeskee realizes he may have actually hurt the other pony's feelings with his teasing. He offers them a friendly pony hug, with a Pinkie Pie Promise of no inappropriate touching.
    She smiles wide and returns the hug. "Yay friendship!"
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-10-09 at 02:57 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1008
    Orc in the Playground

FFRP: Poking Ponies What?! :D

Spoiler
    Show
    I... Um... It's nothing like that. Trust me." She blushes a hot red through her teal fur, mixing to create a soft purple shade on her cheeks.

She smiles wide and returns the hug. "Yay friendship!"
    D'awww. *ponyhug* And, as promised, there's no poking involved. "Well, it can't be something that bad. You should see what I do." He laughs. And then looks nervous. Uhoh.

He doesn't yet have a cutie mark, but it wouldn't be hard to find the right spot.

I just finished reading Ah Ain't Got no Ack-Cent. This is one of those rare stories that I feel "could be an episode" - which in my opinion isn't just based on quality, but also on length and content. It's short enough that it could be reduced to a 20 minute episode, and it's based on something that young children would understand and find funny, while still being entertaining to adults.

19. - Top - End - #1009

FFRP: Poking Ponies What?! :D

Spoiler
    Show

D'awww. *ponyhug* And, as promised, there's no poking involved. "Well, it can't be something that bad. You should see what I do." He laughs. And then looks nervous. Uhoh.

He doesn't yet have a cutie mark, but it wouldn't be hard to find the right spot.
    FFRP: Poking Ponies

Spoiler
    Show
    She shakes her head and pulls away from the hug. "But you don't even have a cutie mark yet! That just makes it seem even worse." She plops back down onto her flank, sitting for a minute before tilting her head quizzically. "I can't imagine what would be worse than... Nothing! Nevermind!"

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Orc in the Playground

FFRP: Poking Ponies lol

Spoiler
    Show
    She shakes her head and pulls away from the hug. "But you don't even have a cutie mark yet! That just makes it seem even worse." She plops back down onto her flank, sitting for a minute before tilting her head quizzically. "I can't imagine what would be worse than... Nothing! Nevermind!"
    Beeskee looks confused, and rubs the back of his head with a hoof. He doesn't even *get* that there would be anything wrong with poking ponies in the flank. After all, ponies wear saddlebags there occasionally. Not that he's that young, it just doesn't occur to him. "I'll get a cutie mark soon, I'm sure. Maybe I'll get a funny saying to go with it. Pinkestia says some hilarious things!" He grins at the teal pony as she looks nervous. "You're silly."

(Edit: OOC: A pony's flank isn't their butt. On a human, it's about where your side pockets on your pants are.)
    Last edited by Beeskee; 2011-10-09 at 04:14 AM.

21. - Top - End - #1011
    Ettin in the Playground

Somewhat related, I enjoy making characters for fun, I enjoy pondering new systems as a leisure activity, and I like showing examples to try and get other ponies to do the same. So without further ado, character sheets!

-

STARRY NOTIONS (Rolplaying is Magic)

Spoiler
    Show

Unicorn colt, cream body, dark green-black mane, silver eyes
    Special talent: metamagic / manipulation of magic (usually enchantment)
    Cutie mark: a sword over an open book,over a circle diagram
    HEART: 2 BODY: 1 MIND: 3
    3 health, 4 energy, 5 courage

Talents: Tireless, Willful
    Job: Soldier/adventurer
    Skills: enchantment, navigation, folklore, journeying
    Element: Generosity

MAGIC
    Tricks:
    metamagic (change + magic) alters effects of spells (standard), on the fly (hard), or even as the other pony uses them (legendary)
    TK tactile feedback (change + know + magic) uses broad TK application to "feel out" surrounding environment. Learned in Whitetail Woods.

effects: change, know
    Subjects: magic

STARRY NOTIONS (Pony Tales Role Playing System)

Spoiler
    Show
    Unicorn Pony Colt
    APTITUDES
    Muscle: 2 hardiness: 3
    Speed: 2 Agility: 3
    Smarts: 4 Learning: 2

TALENTS
    Earth: none
    Fire: Enchantment 1
    Air: NA
    Water: NA
    Levitation: TK 2
    Magic: Metamagic 3

WEAKNESS: Eccentric (easily flustered by ponies who where to a single worldview; random or chaotic)

DESCRIPTION: Starry notions, unicorn pony
    Cream colored fur and dark green, almost black mane. Short, almost foalish size with a narrower, mare-like face and large silver eyes. Aside from his small size, Starry is a well-built if average pony, with a lean look from his travels.

Ever bright-eyed, he has a chipper voice and brogue-ish inflection, varying in tone from low, slow and soothing to deeper, shriller and louder when agitated. His saddlebags and work knife are concealed somewhat under a tattered-looking dull forest green cloak, and his face is often protected by a wide brimmed wizard's hat, complete with floppy point.

POSSESSIONS:
    Cloak, hat, knife, embossed steel shield, griffonsteel ring

Woo, in response to this and Druid-Droid's post before, I've gone done and put together character sheets for Iggy. (Warning, spoilers pertaining to the Clockwork Pony RP. Thanqol, Druid Droid, I recommend you don't read this )

Igneous Bluffs (Roleplaying is Magic)

Spoiler
    Show
    Roleplaying is Magic Character Sheet:
    Name: Igneous Bluffs

Description: Of slightly above average height and weight. His voice has a slightly bumbling lilt to it that contrasts with his more educated syntax.
    Royal Guard Unicorn Colouration: Charcoal grey body, light blue/white mane, gold eyes.
    Normal Colouration: Dark brown body colouration, steel grey hair, blue eyes.

Race: Unicorn
    Special Purpose: : Investigating crimes and catching criminals.
    Cutie Mark: A broken geode attached to a chain (generally hidden when in guard makeup)
    Primary Attributes: Mind 4, Body 1, Heart 2
    Secondary Attributes: Health 3, Energy 5, Courage 6
    Talents: Smart, Perceptive
    Job: Royal Guard
    Skills: Knowledge (Crime Trivia), Disguise, Bluff, Acting, Lockpicking, Tracking, Stealth, Basic training (x5) relating to: Endurance, Hoof-to-hoof combat, Magic Combat, Agility, Play Instrument (Horn)
    Guiding Element Of Harmony: Magic

Magic:
    Effects: Diminish, Know, Change
    Subjects: Force, Illusion, Magic, Air

Example Tricks: Metamagic: Break Enchantment/Magic – (Diminish + Magic), Detect Illusion (Know + Illusion), Redirect Electricity/Magic (Change + Air/Magic), Track Scent (Know + Air), Slow opponent (Diminish + Force, Change + Air)

Background: (Yes, more spoilers, only read if really interested.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Extract from Canterlot Guard service records.

Born to family in Coltumbo, raised on family farm. After completion of primary education, seconded to relatives farm for two years. Subsequently migrated to Canterlot to study at Celestia's school for gifted unicorns. Involvement in incident at Thamaturgical Research Department where [REDACTED], based on further review of [REDACTED] and recommendation [REDACTED] enlisted in Canterlot Royal guards. Service time 6 months, completed Basic training, awaiting first assignment. Based on training results, recommend [REDACTED] pending approval.

OOC Notes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anyone want to take a wild guess what kind of farm his cousins have? (Fun fact, if it were pemitted in these RP mechanics, I would have had him have a variant of "pinkie sense" which made him sneeze when something shady is going on nearby)

In case any of this seems familiar, its probably for good reason ... I kind of view Iggy as a pony version of Inspector Columbo.

Igneous Bluffs (Ponytales RP)

Spoiler
    Show

Unicorn Stallion.
    Aptitudes
    Muscle: 2
    Hardiness: 2
    Agility: 1
    Smarts: 5
    Learning: 4

Talents:
    Spell: Break/Redirect energy - 4
    Levitation: Telekenesis - 2
    Fire: Acting - 3

Weakness: Prone to Rambling/Annoying

Possessions: Saddlebags, Guard Armour, Civilian Clothing, Maps, Disguise Kit, Lockpicking tools, Collection of Books (Crime/Reference), Hoof-cuffs.

Description: See above for physical description
    Last edited by BlasTech; 2011-10-09 at 04:22 AM.

22. - Top - End - #1012

FFRP: Poking Ponies lol

Spoiler
    Show

Beeskee looks confused, and rubs the back of his head with a hoof. He doesn't even *get* that there would be anything wrong with poking ponies in the flank. After all, ponies wear saddlebags there occasionally. Not that he's that young, it just doesn't occur to him. "I'll get a cutie mark soon, I'm sure. Maybe I'll get a funny saying to go with it. Pinkestia says some hilarious things!" He grins at the teal pony as she looks nervous. "You're silly."
    Spoiler
    Show
    "You know, Pinklestia scares me a little bit." She sighs as she shakes her head, thinking about her last encounter with the strange Celestia copy. She couldn't even remember how that came about in the first place, even though it hadn't been all that long ago.

"Yeah, I guess I am a silly filly, huh?" She does her best to write it off out of sheer embarassment at her own reaction, mirroring his motion, her hoof raising to the back of her head and rubbing, tossing her mane out of the way. "So, your cutie mark... Any idea what you think it might be yet?"

How old is Beeskee anyways that he doesn't have is Cutie mark yet?

((I know. XP. I'm still trying to come up with a funny thing for her to say if you do end up poking her cutie mark, honestly.))
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-10-09 at 04:16 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1013
    Banned

There's always been a scene quietly sitting in my head once I learned that Twilight actually had parents, set around Reaching Midnight about Twilight sitting down with her parents and having the most awkward conversation ever, and then introducing the quite visibly pregnant Trixie for the most awkward introduction ever.

If I ever find a place to put it, that scene will be written. As is, Trixie has met Twilight's parents, and they are happy grandparents to Midnight, even if they are positively embarrassed whenever the subject comes up around their friends.

"Aww, it's so sweet that your daughter and her lover adopted that foal. I have to say, she looks so much like them, too!"
    "Uhm, yes. Adopted..."*
    *whistles a tune, accompanies himself by drumming his fingers on his comic-drawing sketch pad*

I vote you name one of Midnight's foals 'Dawn' and one of her grandfoals 'Day.'

Midnight is...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Leo clears his throat. "Please note this is all the official stuff, has to be done, or they'll send someone to investigate, and we don't want that. The entity once known as Nightmare Moon, you are hereby charged with two counts of disrupting the day/night cycle, one count of kidnapping a being responsible for the day/night cycle, one count of injuring a Manticore, one count of ruining a fabulous mustache, three counts of impersonation and multiple counts of Indecent Coverage. How do you plead?"
    "Multiple counts of Indecent Coverage"

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Consider me inspired!

SECOND HAND (Pony Tales):
    Spoiler
    Show

APTITUDES:
    Muscle: 4
    Hardiness: 5
    Agility: 2
    Smarts: 3
    Learning: 2

TALENTS:
    Earth (Husbandry, P): 3
    Fire (Clockwork Design, P): 3
    Fire (Blacksmithing, S): 1
    Spell (Repair): 2

WEAKNESS: Artificial (Being made of metal and clockwork means some ponies don’t respond well to you, and may even think you should be serving them)

DESCRIPTION: (See earlier backstory)

POSSESSIONS: Tools, Spare parts

SECOND HAND (RP is Magic):
    Spoiler
    Show

Special talent: Building and maintaining clockwork tech
    Cutie mark: A pocket watch, painted on a square of metal and bolted on

Body: 3
    Mind: 1
    Heart: 3

Health: 6
    Energy: 4
    Courage: 4

Talents: Tireless, Tough
    Job: Mechanic
    Skills: Animal Communication, Jury-rigging, Storytelling
    Element: Loyalty
    Neat! He's a hardy one, he is.
    Lessee... Pony Tales version comes out pretty well ahead (2 points in attributes) and seems to accurately reflect a clockwork pony. I like the addition of a spell - it really drives home the strangeness of said construction. Animal husbandry had me for a minute, until I realized it reflects the "good with animals" from the other one XD

The RiM one is solid, and fabulous. I'm a little Jealous; I'd considered "Gerry rigging" for a skill but figured any version of it I'd write out would be over powered (I also considered "Mguivering" )

And for anypony else who is interested, I edited in the Rulebooks in the original post.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeskee
    Eep! **hides from the violent pony* *Hrm... Either that pony doesn't like being touched, or they say something really embarrassing when poked in the flank. I volunteer, uh, somepony else to find out which it is.
    Somepony else, huh? I'm somepony else. Hmmmmmm...

Hm. Serious accusations, perversity. Methinks you need to be careful throwing around such things, or somepony may end up poking you in the flank.

SiuiS, I'll dig through that mountain in a few minutes here. However to answer your question, yes I'll be available. The way this turn based game works, sometimes turns can be upwards of twenty five minutes waiting on a single player to finish (usually Hiver).
    Gotcha. Wasn't sure if you had typo'd or not XD
    Not going to be doing any personal communique for a while, so don't want to accidentally mislead you. Just gauging when you're available for burning through threads via RP or discussion or such.

Hm. Cutie marks, hitting...
    Somepony could take that as a challenge...

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    I do, too. Wonder, if I were to write it out and do all the footwork, could I talk say, Inkwell or somepony into giving it a go? Hm.

After I pay for the taro. Cards, of course.

Hm. Somepony may have to investigate such interesting claims.

1) Find something darthbobcat Raz_Fox Inkwell has done
    2) STEAL THE HELL OUT OF IT

Spoiler
    Show
    Nice.
    Hm. Strength, a lady holding closed a lions mouth, the infinitythingy whose name I should remember floating above her head...

Very good pony version. I approve.

We may be getting to the point that this should go in spoilers. XD

Spoiler
    Show
    [art]
    Spoiler
    Show

Wow, you guys went pretty far when I was doodlin'. Should have asked y'all politely to hold on a spell XD
    Good stuff, mates.

Okay, good. I don't think you're a pervert. XD

We have Lix, Midnight, and Shimmer for that! :P
    Hey! Shimmer isn't a pervert. She is a talented author, a good friend, an entertaining flier, and an unfortunately talented magician's assistant! She's not a pervert though.

At least, not by any definition I know, which requires public acknowledgement of some variety.

Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-10-09 at 04:47 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1014
    Troll in the Playground

"Multiple counts of Indecent Coverage"

Yes.
    Esper's suggestion actually. Mine were Jay Walking/Misting, Littering on the Moon, Loitering on the Moon and Stealing the Last Cookie from the Cookie Jar. But I thought Esper's was better.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Orc in the Playground

FFRP: Poking ponies Let's hope Fox News doesn't find out about this.

Spoiler
    Show
    "You know, Pinklestia scares me a little bit." She sighs as she shakes her head, thinking about her last encounter with the strange Celestia copy. She couldn't even remember how that came about in the first place, even though it hadn't been all that long ago.

"Yeah, I guess I am a silly filly, huh?" She does her best to write it off out of sheer embarassment at her own reaction, mirroring his motion, her hoof raising to the back of her head and rubbing, tossing her mane out of the way. "So, your cutie mark... Any idea what you think it might be yet?"

How old is Beeskee anyways that he doesn't have is Cutie mark yet?

((I know. XP. I'm still trying to come up with a funny thing for her to say if you do end up poking her cutie mark, honestly.))
    Beeskee winks and giggles, "Careful, I think if somepony says her name three times, she appears."

He considers her question for a while, thinking. "You know, I'm really not sure. There's a lot of things I enjoy in life. I'd like it to be something that brings happiness to other ponies, but also something that is fairly unique and also useful to other ponies." He shrugs. "I guess I'll figure it out one of these days. I try not to let it bother me that I don't know yet." He takes a few moments to look back at his blank flank, giving the impression that it actually does frustrate him, somewhat.

[art]
    Spoiler
    Show

Wow, you guys went pretty far when I was doodlin'. Should have told y'all to hold on a spell XD
    "I Pinkie Pie Promised so I can't poke her now."

I'm not sure exactly how old he is. Based on canon, ponies seem to get their cutie marks at variable ages. Applejack made it sound like she was older when she got hers the first time it was mentioned, then the flashback made her look about the same age as the CMC. I don't know if that just to emphasize that she was younger, or if she really was only a tiny bit older than the CMC.

It's mostly based on the fact that I haven't yet figured out what my special talent is. Other than spamming and annoying ponies. And making accidental innuendo. What would a cutie mark for those things even look like?

I had this problem RL too, I never knew what I wanted to be growing up. I still don't know for certain. I'm good with computers, but so are a lot of people. Not exactly "special" there. Then again, with 6+ billion people, it's hard to feel unique.

Her saying could be something relating to her cutie mark or special talent, that still sounds silly? ... I'm squinting at your icon trying to figure out what your cutie mark is, but I can't make it out.

Cool art SiuiS

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Banned

Woo, in response to this and Druid-Droid's post before, I've gone done and put together character sheets for Iggy. (Warning, spoilers pertaining to the Clockwork Pony RP. Thanqol, Druid Droid, I recommend you don't read this )
    Niiiice~

Two things of interest. Shouldn't be spoilers, but what they hay.

Spoiler
    Show
    in the first one, what does the x5 do on that particular training? I don't think there's much room in it for emphasis or specialization, given how light a system it is (or alternately, how broad special training is in application). Still, other than that, that's pretty cool. It's nice to see more examples; I went for "average across the board, but clever". It's good to know I didn't screw up the numbers XD

For the second one, I think the weakness could best be phrased as Absent-mindedness. That's my only quibble there.

The creativity of all y'all other ponies fascinates me. I begin to understand Thanqol's consideration of the playground as a resource.

Oops

Esper's suggestion actually. Mine were Jay Walking/Misting, Littering on the Moon, Loitering on the Moon and Stealing the Last Cookie from the Cookie Jar. But I thought Esper's was better.
    Ah, you keep in contact off-thread? Vaguely jealous.

Beeskee: Jade has a cutiemark of two racing flags, I believe. Now I'm just congratulating Braz for a good sneak attackPoke, and waiting to see what her funny saying is ;D
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-10-09 at 04:55 AM.

27. - Top - End - #1017
    Troll in the Playground

Just via PM and mostly character creation, background info and me making sure I don't suggest something that Esper is opposed to oocly.

Haven't had any issues so far, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1018

We're trying to keep it slow so everypony can catch up.
    I still love it that this is considered slow in this thread.

"There's just so much to do~"

Only if you find cutie marks sexual.

RANDOM RELATED TANGET ALERT

What if Nightmare moon's black is luna's original shade? Rather than developing auroric hair, Luna's benefit from using the elements was to be painted the friendlier, soothing purple of a stormy night at sea.
    It took way to much effort for that not to be a stormy knight...
    Not at all. However I acknowlege their proximity to the rear of their owners, and the fact that in real life people get rather touchy about that entire area, so I would assume that in terms of legality that touchyness would translate to Equestria. Or maybe they're just really really chill about all of that. Who knows? It is pretty much a utopia, you know?

That's not true!

We ship straight pairings
    We ship
    Um
    We
    We ship...

Caramel x Twilight! Yeah! And... And... FlutterMac! Ballin'! And Spike x Rarity (yes yes, commodore, "victory one pony at a time mwahaha" I was already on your side though) and... Um.

Oh! Tom x Rarity! And Rocky x Mdm. LeFleur!

I'm reaching! I'm reaching sooo hard but it's ok because I'm actually finding stuff!
    But yeah, heteropony is oddly hard o_O"
    In legitimacy I blame the ratio of female ponies to male ponies in the show. It's the exact opposite ratio of my college.

Makes sense, as both Easter and Christmas were big religious holidays in the area. I know for a while the laws on the books in SoCal were "you cannot buy, coerce someone to buy, or own a pack of cigarettes" while under 18, but technically smoking one was ok. In the same way the 'dirk and dagger law' says carrying a sword at your waist is ok, that is; word-correct, spirit-wrong.
    Ohh, how I love abusing letter of the law. Loopholes, my friend. Loopholes. State of New Hampshire doesn't differentiate between Swords and Knives, and you can carry a knife over 6 inches as long as 60% of the weapon is visible. Strange I know. However you're seeing where I'm going with this, right? I've never done this of course, I'm not stupid, but the fact that I can theoretically legally equip and wield a sword is awesome.

Aye. She's all preoccupied and stuff nowadays, but it's always nice to see her post again.*
    I can totally understand that. Still doesn't change the fact that I miss seeing her around constantly. You know, as soon as I posted this, like four posts later she posted! I'm glad to see she still at least stops in.

Well, it's easier than T_Fox, or T_F,which each take around 6 buttons each, and I cant call you fox without worrying about confusing poor ol' Raz again - were you around when they thought Braz was a typo and I was creepy!flirting with Raz_Fox? - so next best thing?

"hey! He's a pony who doesn't seem to have gender preference. Jade it is."
    For some reason, my reaction to being called Jade wasn't one of "Oh, cool, somepony is recognizing my OC now", but more one of "...Huh. That feels right." I think I have a little bit of self searching to do.

Thanks. And I don't mean that sarcastically at all.

sweet. Myself, I'm going to have to get my fix online until work settles or I get another job (note to self: GET ANOTHER JOB) so I'm living vicariously in all these discussions I find. XD
    Definitely, I'll keep you posted if anything new develops! It would be awesome to have an interoffice D&D game on like fridays or something.

It was actually fun, more than work. The only pony I can't immediately D&D-ify is Pinkie. It's also always fun to work things in subtly. She doesn't need super animal powers for her stuff; she has just enough skill to be an awesome homekeeper and a bunny who gets all the same stuff. Done as dinner!

I'd also suggest ranks in oratory for inspirational "yay~"
    I've got a D&D-ifyed Applejack here if you want to check her out. Human Lasher. I know Rogue doesn't fit right off the bat, but that's more for mechanical viability than character. If anypony can come up with something better that's still mechanically viable let me know.

Do you mean during work is the best time?
    I find it odd because those are the hours I least see you around the thread.

I keep forgetting there is a whole playground out there though, so insert self-aware embarrassed chuckling here ^.^"
    I'm usually not around during those times because nopony else seems to be here. But yeah, I'm at the computer all day at work, and generally the time spent working involves waiting for X install or Y user. So I have free time.

I love those kinds of shenanigans.
    "what's your AC?"
    "56! *proud*"
    *tosses the figurine* "he hit you."
    "... Don't I get a reflex save?"
    "Hm. Lemme see." *tosses again* "nope. He hit you"
    Yep. Completely doing this in the next session.

Oh look! An incidental segue into something I was just talking about and wondering if I could broach in thread! Why thank you, Jade! In return, if you join in the hunt for Berry Ann, I'll seat you somewhere far away from any air locks.
    "Yay! I'm useful!"

Huh. It removed your broken quote tag as well. I'm honestly surprised at this. Did you edit the post when I weren't looking?

That's the one thing that really strikes me about having Pinkie Pie toys. She's pretty. She's gorgeous. Her hair... They don't do it justice in the show. And her eyes...

I mean, wow. Pinkie Pie honestly has the most beautiful eyes in Equestria.
    Tempered with I don't like Pinkie that much.
    Wow man, a little... into ponies?

In seriousness though, I'm inclined to agree. Humanized I do imagine her a little curvy and rounded out, but still... Well, yeah, for a lack of a better term gorgeous.

Go to K-mart! You can get one for the low, low price of...
    Of...

Of...

Braz, honey? How much did we pay? I just remember screaming PURCHASE! at you until you hung up on me.
    Need. To. Find. A. K-Mart. Yesterday.

I request campaign transcripts during build-up and for a spell after resolution.

How would you set It up though? Have Trixie brag, while an NPC in town could whomp her the whole time?
    It's remarkably awesome, but I suspect the two moat likely outcomes are A) party follows Trixie, trying to get her to cheer up or B) party immediately smells DM/PC plot and begins to ignore it while doing their own thing.

So I'd love to see how you pull it off; it's something I've never quite mastered myself.
    Well I'd most likely have to take some liberties. All I know is I'm shooting for the same characters to end up in the same final spot so that I can introduce a humanized Midnight into my world. Because Midnight is best OC.

Raritysurprised.jpg
    It had peanut butter in it!

Sun & Moon she's infectious?!?!

He honestly didn't seem fazed by it. Then again, he probably does it every show.
    It's a scary thought, isn't it?

Big Mac / Caramel? Never seen it. Now BRAEBURN / Caramel, that I've seen. Too much of. My poor eyes, they shall never be pure again XD
    I'll see if I can hunt down the story again someday. It was really adorable and I loved it.

... *covertly scribbles down as a possible campaign seed*
    Yay! I came up with a good idea! ^^

LYRA X BON-BON OTP 4 LIFE

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Isn't this so fanon to be at the point of "might as well be canon" by now?

Not sure if disturbing.

That's um... One creepy grin, Sea Lyra. What's got you so happy?
    "Why, it's the clopping of course! Isn't it obvious?"[/quote]

Haha. Hey Arnold!
    Oh my gosh I need to see this again. AAGH. THIS THREAD BRINGS OUT ALL OF MY NOSTALGIA!

Hm. Serious accusations, perversity. Methinks you need to be careful throwing around such things, or somepony may end up poking you in the flank.
    Hm. Cutie marks, hitting...
    Somepony could take that as a challenge...
    FFRP: Poking Ponies (Welcome to another RP SiuiS! )

Spoiler
    Show
    The filly makes a cute, squeaking litte 'eep!' sound and jumps reflexively, turning in midair (somehow) to face the as of earlier unseen pony. "D-Don't you dare mister!" she manages to stammer out, that same characteristic purple hue returning to her muzzle.

Gotcha. Wasn't sure if you had typo'd or not XD
    Not going to be doing any personal communique for a while, so don't want to accidentally mislead you. Just gauging when you're available for burning through threads via RP or discussion or such.
    How does right now sound? I'm playing Sword of the Stars, League of Legends, and posting in the thread all at once right now!

[art]
    Spoiler
    Show

Wow, you guys went pretty far when I was doodlin'. Should have asked y'all politely to hold on a spell XD
    Good stuff, mates.
    Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! Somepony drew me! Thank you SiuiS! *Glomp*[/quote]

Hey! Shimmer isn't a pervert. She is a talented author, a good friend, an entertaining flier, and an unfortunately talented magician's assistant! She's not a pervert though.

At least, not by any definition I know, which requires public acknowledgement of some variety.
    "Butbutbut... Shimmer's dating Midnight? Doesn't that make her perverted by association?"

XD

FFRP: Poking ponies Let's hope Fox News doesn't find out about this.

Spoiler
    Show

Beeskee winks and giggles, "Careful, I think if somepony says her name three times, she appears."

He considers her question for a while, thinking. "You know, I'm really not sure. There's a lot of things I enjoy in life. I'd like it to be something that brings happiness to other ponies, but also something that is fairly unique and also useful to other ponies." He shrugs. "I guess I'll figure it out one of these days. I try not to let it bother me that I don't know yet." He takes a few moments to look back at his blank flank, giving the impression that it actually does frustrate him, somewhat.

"I Pinkie Pie Promised so I can't poke her now."

I'm not sure exactly how old he is. Based on canon, ponies seem to get their cutie marks at variable ages. Applejack made it sound like she was older when she got hers the first time it was mentioned, then the flashback made her look about the same age as the CMC. I don't know if that just to emphasize that she was younger, or if she really was only a tiny bit older than the CMC.

It's mostly based on the fact that I haven't yet figured out what my special talent is. Other than spamming and annoying ponies. And making accidental innuendo. What would a cutie mark for those things even look like?

I had this problem RL too, I never knew what I wanted to be growing up. I still don't know for certain. I'm good with computers, but so are a lot of people. Not exactly "special" there. Then again, with 6+ billion people, it's hard to feel unique.

Her saying could be something relating to her cutie mark or special talent, that still sounds silly? ... I'm squinting at your icon trying to figure out what your cutie mark is, but I can't make it out.

Cool art SiuiS
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Oh dear! Really? I hadn't heard that legend before! I'll remember that, I do not want to encounter her again. Where was she last seen anyways? Last I heard of her, Celestia had teleported her off... Somewhere." She sighed, recalling that little incident. It had also been the last time she had been in Canterlot.

"It's refreshing to see a colt who's willing to take things as they come. Although be completely honest with me, I can tell it's still getting on your nerves a little that it's still taking so long. It's alright. You wanna hear the story of how I got my cutie mark? It might make you feel better." She smiles warmly, returning her flank to the nice, warm, sunbaked little plot of grass.

Well, I'd assume it ranges in age over what would basically be the equivelant of human puberty. Applejack looks like a preteen in the show when she gets hers, whereas Fluttershy looks more to be about... 14 or 15 in human years?

Beeskee: Jade has a cutiemark of two racing flags, I believe. Now I'm just congratulating Braz for a good sneak attackPoke, and waiting to see what her funny saying is ;D
    Yes indeed, Jade's cutie mark is indeed a pair of checkered flags. She's a runner!
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-10-09 at 05:12 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Banned

Oh, I know. I just have two settings; stoic loner and needy insecure pack member. I talk about he exact same things, though probably less often.

So we had some conjecture that the CMC are, possible, in the 14-15 age.
    So, a pony who doesn't have a cutie mark could, if a late bloomer, quite literally get their mark anywhere from 16-19 (though that last one is pretty scary I'm sure).

Hm. It's 03:00 here, and I work around noon, till midnight, so I has to get going.
    Kris, could you give my Game System questions a once over? I'm still not sure where I want to take that, and figure you've got a perspective I don't.

You're also probably twice as lucid as me XD
    EDIT: ok, if we're gonna have a conversation, I'll stick around
    You'll have to adjust that one tag though; all those netted-quote responses will be murder to answer otherwise.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-10-09 at 05:13 AM.

30. - Top - End - #1020

Oh, I know. I just have two settings; stoic loner and needy insecure pack member. I talk about he exact same things, though probably less often.

So we had some conjecture that the CMC are, possible, in the 14-15 age.
    So, a pony who doesn't have a cutie mark could, if a late bloomer, quite literally get their mark anywhere from 16-19 (though that last one is pretty scary I'm sure).

Hm. It's 03:00 here, and I work around noon, till midnight, so I has to get going.
    Kris, could you give my Game System questions a once over? I'm still not sure where I want to take that, and figure you've got a perspective I don't.

You're also probably twice as lucid as me XD
    EDIT: ok, if we're gonna have a conversation, I'll stick around
    You'll have to adjust that one tag though; all those netted-quote responses will be murder to answer otherwise.
    I would personally argue the CMC are closer to 10-12 in human years, so I'd think the latest a pony would get their cutie mark is around 16. One or two late bloomers at maybe 17.

Oh no, if you have work tomorrow go to bed man! Don't stay up for me, I don't want you to be absolutely miserable when you have to go to work. Trust me, I've been there before. Ever pulled an all nighter before the second day of a new job? It sucks. X_X
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-10-09 at 05:16 AM.

Spoiler
    Show